• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aile: The Chosen of Biometal

Double Megamerge!
Aile's Theme

"I refuse to give up until i have brought peace between humans and Reploids!"

Aile, who was with Subaru and Trigger looked much better than she did 3 months ago, after that confrontation with scorpion she was in critical condition and almost died but she had a strong will, she made a full recovery in 1 1/2 months after it and had helped Subaru deal with his trauma, she even went as far as letting him know that he was not the only one who went through that by telling him that day in the amusement park where she lost her mother. She looked at Fai, "an Expresso would be nice" said Aile, she herself had not changed much in appearance, she now sports a scar from the stab wound and her hair is a bit longer.

"I will destroy the Model W and bring an end to the Game of Destiny"
User Image
"How do you save the lives..."

Kratos Aurion

Kratos` Theme

TP: 98%
╔══════════════╗
There was that darkness again the same that had consumed he and Raine. He made contact with Raine’s hand but there was no response back. Wait—Judai?? The voice sounded different, not as deep but childish…there was still a bit of menace in his words, if only on the very edge. Yes, when he met with Raine she explained how death worked in the world, e never expected he’d have to deal with the child a second time. These beings were small and low to the ground. That much he could gather from their mana.
╚══════════════╝

"…of the ones you’ve killed?"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dark Signer Judai Yuki
✖Dark Signer Judai's Theme✖

"..."

User Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Judai looked over and smiled cheerfully again, "Uhhuh. They're my friends who live here in the castle. I don't really know what they are really. I took a couple with me when we fled this place the first time after that mean guy came again with friends. And you know what, they're just like the Earthbounds only take something else than souls." he petted it, "I had them with me in secret and when we went to this once place not too far from here, they took these little heart crystals out of the people instead of souls and soon, more appeared. More little friends. I found papers later on and found out they're called Heartless. Aren't they cute, Okasan?" he held it out once more before pulling it back. "None of the others know I have them because they would only try and eat them, even Lan-ototo, oh yeah! I have a little brother now!" He stared at Kratos for a split second before looking at Raine with some tears, "I'm so happy you're back again...Ototo told me what had happened. I'm just so happy Kalistu brought you back again. We can be a family again." the last part didn't have the child like voice so much as he hugged her.

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

"Okasan! You're Back! Yay!"

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

Flynn shock his head slowly to Zelda. "No, just a little pain every so often but, I'm alive!" he said smiling lightly. He knew she had stayed by him when he was in his coma, she had told him that and others did too. He even head talk from the Knights and even some of the upper class about him Zelda. It felt odd to say the least. "You sure? If your tired, you should go take a nap." he suggested before blinking in confusion. Danny was in here? When Danny appeared, he looked shocked to see him. "You could of knocked!" he said a little flustered. He was blushing lightly at the comment. Flynn hadn't spent a lot of time with Zelda. After he had gotten out of his coma, he had been working and tiring himself out daily. Today was a break day for him.

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lιик____The Hero___
αиם___________
тαтℓ___The Fairy_

"Well, I certainly lost my way and came here unaware of anything..."

"But I can no longer claim to have no business with the people of Termina."

Link slammed his fist into the pillar again. He didn't know how many times he had done it - he lost count a while ago. The skin over his knuckles had broken and little drops of blood seeped through, but he didn't feel a thing.
Tatl finally saw fit to try and yank the boy away. "Link! You're gonna hurt yourself," she yelled, pulling hard on his ear. "Stop!"
Link stopped just before his fist connected with the stone again. Slowly, he turned away, shoulders drooping and head hanging low. Tatl still didn't understand why he was beating himself up like this, but she didn't want to ask. She figured he'd tell her when he wanted.

Magic Meter: 100%________
Out of Character: N/A_________

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Y U A N

TP: 100%
Fighting Style

"Wait for me, Martel..."

He smirked as the boy pouted. Close enough. He'd earn his keep. And make their lives easier.
"If you're so motivated, then get all of them running this way. Aki, you should really focus your efforts on tinkering with the Bio-Gate too. I know the results aren't immediate but any results are better than none at all."
He have him go on a supply run later. If they ran out. With that note, he spoke to JARVIS.
"Inform me if supplies get low while Aki's working on the rheairds. I'd like to spend some time on the Bio-Gate myself."
He went ahead to start to leave. Well, at least he'd not blown up the rheairds this time. Sure, the kid was right, he'd only done it once-but that didn't mean Yuan would let go of it since any explosions around here could endanger their main project, and potentially the whole world. One wrong move and they'd all be dead. Then again, he never could remember if he'd explained that well enough. Oh well. He'd do it later.
"Do we have an understanding, Aki?"
Fix all the rheairds and make them work. He'd have other work later if Yuan needed it.

"I'll find you out there somewhere..."
Danny Phantom
╣Danny Phantom`s Theme╠

'Dude, seriously...'

User Image
Danny smiled at what Flynn had said "I'll do that next time considering one time I might phase in when you two aren't just talking. Anyway I'm glad to see that you are doing ok Flynn. I'm not that surprised considering Zelda her nursed you back to help." Danny really couldn't help himself, he now understand why Tucker teased him and Sam.

'you are one crazed up Fruitloop.'

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
The Princess of Destiny,
◇ ρяιиcєss zєℓםα ◇
Magic Meter: 100%

"I know now the reason the goddesses left the Mirror of Twilight in this world..."

╔══════════════╗

Zelda shook her head. "I'll be fine, don't worry," she said. Her cheeks flushed red at Danny's comment and she turned her head, trying to hide her face. She turned back to face Flynn with a smile. "If anyone needs a rest it's you," she said. "You've been working almost non-stop."

╚══════════════╝

"They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes...that is what I believe..."

User Image

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

Flynn blushed and turned too. "P-please do Danny..." he said in a small tone. He turned back to Zelda with a embrassed face. "I know...want to go do something out in the town?" he asked knowing she had a point. He wasn't tired, he just knew he needed to spend time with Zelda.
~ Dante Sparda ~
╣Dante's Theme╠

'This is going to be...'

User Image
It had been a couple of months since the dark signers had escaped. Dante wish they could have taken them out that time because they had been no rumors of where they had gone to. It was one of the reason why he set up shop. The group he was with had decided to rest at this city for a couple of months. He decided to start up business since there were a lot of creatures that were harmful to people. He couldn't say that business was booming but it was doing ok. Unfortinately he still haven't heard anything about those dark signers. He wanted to find them and free Lan from his possession. Dante decided to get out of the shop for a while and go to a place that sold pretty good strawberry sundaes.

'one hell of a party.'

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ezio
:location:Zaphias castle

Ezio was just about to obtain one of the apples of Eden when their was a bright flash of light and he ended up in a new area.He looked around and saw many things that were different.He drew his blade not knowing what to expect.He was ready for battle not knowing this world.
Danny Phantom
╣Danny Phantom`s Theme╠

'Dude, seriously...'

User Image
Danny knew were this was going "Well, Flynn I can tell you her answer for you and that would be yes. Since I know that answer I think I'll leave you two to enjoy yourselves." Danny said with a smile before leaving through the door. ~Glad that Flynn decided to do that considering how much time he spent doing paper work. He needs to get outside every once in a while.~ While flying through the halls he ran into someone who had his sword drawn. "Whoa you really don't need to use that sword. Considering that I haven't seen you around Zaphian Castle I'm guessing that you might be new to this world." Danny knew that this man most likely came here the same way everybody else did. Considering that the guy had on clothes that look like they were from the Italian renaissance. At least he hoped that he was right.

'you are one crazed up Fruitloop.'

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image ʆ ʊ Қ Є

Song | Artes

Thoughts: How long have we been walking!?
TP: 100%
OL: Ready

Luke sat on the grass and began comically pulling his hair in anger. "How long have we been walking!?" he yelled to the small group. They had stopped once at a city called Neo Domino but he had gotten them in trouble with the police...rather, Kamina did. He turned back to the group, eyeing Reyva and Mieu. "Were stopping here! I want to rest!" he yelled crossing his hands in a defiant way. He was sick of walking, they had barely ran into anyone save Kamina, and he was annoying!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces