Sailor Pluto 0.25581395348837 25.6% [ 11 ]
Tacos! 0.62790697674419 62.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 700 701 702 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

Marik Ishtar....

User Image

Marik wasn't aware of Wisemon standing on the railing above, and he rubbed the back of his head as Rosalina spoke. "Uh...yeah...you too..."
Then...the question came.
Marik lowered his arm slowly, delaying on the answer as much as possible. It was weird to him though...it was like he wanted to say it, but something inside of him was screaming no. "Er..." He looked at Rosalina, then looked away.
He bit his bottom lip, there was a way he could say this that wasn't answering the question in full. "I saw something...kind of bad...and I thought that since you were the last person that spoke to me that night. The night in Inaba when...uh, I guess I looked like a lost case.." He gave a small laugh at the end of his sentence, what was he talking about? He looked like a lost case 24-7!
"...So, I thought that maybe the people may have found out you helped me...and maybe...I don't know...hurt you or..." He stopped talking, his mouth refused to open with more words. This time, his own body was against him.....as if he wasn't used to that already.

" Look at that fool standing there. Soon he'll become a pawn in his own pathetic game. "
User Image "Tokunaga squashes all!"

AniseTatlin

Anise`s Theme

✿◕✿◕✿◕✿
Anise was lying on top of Ba’ul, kicking her feet back and forth in boredom. She had wanted to take Ion to Zaphias. Even if it had been attacked months ago she was sure he’d be interested in helping out the less fortunate. But he had wanted to help Judith, saying something about he didn’t know anything about their customs and would only get in the way but at least he’d be safer! She made Tokunaga dance and twirl. It wasn’t like she didn’t want to help Judith either, she just wanted Ion to stay safe. The young teen watched as Ion slipped off the flying whale and got up quickly. “Hey wait!” She followed after the green-haired boy and frowned. “Ion, c’mon! This isn’t safe…” Then Aigis mentioned protecting Ion and she got defensive. “Now hold on Aigis, how many times do I have to tell you that that’s –my- job. You don’t have to worry about him when I’m here!”
✿◕✿◕✿◕✿

“Ionian Sergeant Anise Tatlin Oracle Knights Fon Master Guard wins!”

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Martha
Martha's Theme

User Image
Martha looked back at him, "You know, Jack, maybe you should cut back on the coffee. I think it's affecting your sleep among other things..." she was worried about her boy and she knew why Jack was acting the way he was. Pouring a cup of tea, she set the cup down for him infront of a chair in the kitchen. "That? That was 3 months ago...About Genis, well I found his older sister, Raine that night along with children. She has been through alot and was looking for her brother. She's very nice but I am worried since she left the next day to go out to find the Dark Signers...Jack...How come you haven't gone out to look for Carly? I know you are worried about Yusei and Aki, but you shouldn't leave your other friends out in the dust with this whole mess." she sat down with her own cup to drink.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
εїзRukaεїз
☼Ruka's Theme☼
"Give me a little more time everyone"

User ImageUser Image
εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

Ruka nearly fell backwards when the boy stopped while still holding her hand. Looking back, "Huh? Is everything alright?" She watched as he looked back with a frighten look before looking back at her. Ruka looked over her shoulder and saw that the girl in the old style clothes gone, "I think we lost her." Looking around, "I think we're safe but we should get to Martha's. Her house is not too far...oh..."she looked back at him with a warm look, "My name is Ruka. What's your name?" She waited as she lead the boy towards Martha's house.

εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

"and I'll come and help"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
εїзFluttershyεїз
εїзFluttershy's Themeεїз
εїзLocationεїз: Tower of Salvation Ruins--With Ba'ul
"Becareful everyone...."

User Image
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Oh my..." Fluttershy surveyed the ruins of the large tower while still with Ba'ul. A line up of birds were ready to swoop in on Yubel-Judith. 'Such brave birds...' Other forest creatures lay waiting. Fluttershy didn't want to put the creatures in danger like this but they all volunteered. "Hard to believe this was that big tower three months ago." Flapping her wings, she went to get close to Ba'ul's head. "Don't worry, Ba'ul, we'll be able to get Judith back and I'll make sure you don't get harmed." she smiled before petting him. She heard a squawk and saw the red running bird that Johan has been keeping and nicknamed Robin, "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you, Robin. I'll protect you too and if Johan needs you, you be careful okay?" Looking at the birds, "Alright. Please becareful and don't do anything reckless to get yourself hurt. Just play as a distraction, alright."
The birds nodded as they all flew off of Ba'ul at once and headed for the area where Yubel-Judith was before swooping in to begin their part of the job. Pulling her hair and pecking her.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"please don't get hurt but please save Judith..."
User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Subaru Hoshikawa Ω Warrock
✰Theme✰
"Warrock...Do you think...that..."
"That what?"
User ImageUser Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Subaru kept walking around Inaba. Subaru for the most part had kept out of the small business Trigger had set up while they were helping him with his trauma. For the most part, Subaru has gotten over it but there were still times he'll either have nightmares or just don't want to talk. Staying Inaba for a while has been good. It's quiet except for the murders that were going on before the city was pulled in so he has been worried about people. A few times, he sneaked out as Rockman and traveled on the EM Wave Roads in the city, trying to help as much as he could. Warrock agreed to. They were also trying to make sure there were no FM Aliens coming to cause trouble or for the Andromeda Key.

Subaru looked up and found himself at the Cat's Eye cafe`. Smiling alittle. He liked the place and the owners were nice as well course he's still wondering while Warrock has been hanging around the grumpy one like there was something about him. Subaru mostly shrugged it off as he walked over. He saw Trigger and sat down at his table. "Hey..."he leaned back in the chair and stared with a small smile.
Warrock left out of Subaru's transer to go over to the one who was busing the tables. Warrock could sense something about him and he's been trying to figure it out since but still stayed close by to Subaru just in case. He's noticed he's been doing that alot but he wanted to make sure he didn't make the same mistake twice.

"Nevermind..."
"*sighs* Things will be fine, Subaru..."

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
[ Jacks Theme ]

User ImageUser Image

xxxx"We still don't know what this guy is after.
xxxxYou can't just say 'Hey look! Here's all my secret designs.' "

xxxxxx"...You-!...are you implying that we don't have 'real conversations?! "

[xxxxCurrent Location:xxxxMartha's // Neo Domino City xxxx]

Jack walked over and sat down, he raised his head and gave her a slightly-pout look. "I like my coffee. And it's not throwing off any of my sleep..." He said, he didn't put in the words of 'it's doing the opposite'. He didn't want others worrying about him, he was the last of all the problems going on.
          As the cup of coffee came by, "...thanks.." He said, looking down at the cup. His eyes widened as he heard the words of "Dark Signers". His head lifted up to look at Martha, "...has she returned?" He asked, although he had a good idea of what the answer was.
          ....Carly...
          "...That's the problem.." He frowned, "if I had any clue where she was...I would go.." He said with a small sigh, glancing back down at the drink. After a second, he looked back up. "Any clue where Genis' sister may have gone?" If she had gone, and hadn't returned...there was two possibilities. She lost to a Dark Signer, or found her brother and gave up on the search.

Overly Overpriced Cards:

User Image

"Giving up everything has made
me finally realize...there was
something in the depths of
my heart holding me up..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dark Signer Judai Yuki
✖Dark Signer Judai's Theme✖

"..."

User Image

Judai's lit up as he picked up one of the shadow creatures as he turned on the lights in the room. It was a simple room except the pair that were tied up were surrounded by the shadowy ants were. Judai was jumping around in a circle with excitement as he was hugging one of the shadowy ants. "YOU FOUND HER YOU FOUND HER YOU FOUND HER YAY YAY!" His cape fluttering about as he jumped like his hair. Twirling one more time he looked over, "Okasan!", he ran over and hugged her,with the creature between them. "You're back and you're okay." there were a few sniffles before he pulled away and was still holding the creature. Holding it out to her. "Lookie. They helped me find you and...." he stopped and stared at Kratos. His childlike look melted away as he stared. "I guess they found him too...." he smiled but it wasn't so much the child smile anymore, no...it was slightly creepy.

"Okasan! You're Back! Yay!"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Haou Judai
Haou`s Theme

"Bad enough that you had to team up with the guy who killed me...

User Image
Haou groaned as he rubbed his head. Whatever had knocked Raine out affected him too. Getting up, he wavered, "-Hey...you okay? What happened?-" Haou asked before peering through her eyes. He couldn't see at first, when Raine said Judai, Haou automatically answered since she made it her goal to call him that, "-Yeah...I'm here...who's..." The lights came on and saw the creatures and the auras around them. Haou's eyes widen. They were nothing but darkness and Judai was holding one of them like a toy. "-Ra...Raine...what in the world...is his holding...-"

"..oh no what is with Judai?!"
User Image
Magaman Trigger /Volnutt
Megaman's Theme
I am first clase Purifier Unit ...'

User Image
Trigger looked snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone say hey. He looked up and saw that it was Subaru. "Hey Subaru how was you walk around town." He asked as he after he finished off his late. He always like places like the Cat's Eye cafe because of the homey feeling that it gives off.

'Megaman Trigger'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▧ R : r▨

"Has it really been that Long? seems like yesterday that i fell in love..."

TP: 100%
OVL: lvl. 4
Energy:100%

"So this is where Minato comes from...." said Rita in a low voice, she looked at her Apprentice, Genis Sage and her boyfriend Minato, its been 3 months since they began their adventures. in the span of three months she grew older, she was now 16 years old, she also grew taller and got new clothes, the style change a bit but its more or less the same, her hair also grew out a bit. She took in Genis as her apprentice because of a condition he has gotten due to the immense exposure to Aer, he literate artificial Child of the full moon, when team twilight arrived in Zaphias he came to her because of her expertise, so she took him under her wing and taught him everything she knew but she was not a nice teacher... oh no never. She was a dictator at best. But Genis proved to be a smart boy so she had to give him some credit, now to test said IQ, "Pop quiz, what Model of blastia can drasticly change the aer levels around it and explain why!" said Rita as she pointed pointed at Genis

"I'm not sure if i ever want to go back... Minato? or Terca Lumereis?"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image R A I N E X S A G E

"I will find a way..."

Raine could feel the dark presence coming from the being, even as she and it were being hugged to death. Judai was-what was-why did she get this strange feeling of deja vu? She shook that off. It probably wasn't anything important anyway.
"What are these creatures-are they your friends?"
She was in the castle, but the last time she'd come, it'd looked abandoned. Had they returned? Was it possible?
"Judai?"
What was with that tone? She felt a little concern, as a hand brushed hers. The touch wasn't like that of the black creature, and as she tried to look around, she could see nothing but them. Kratos' breathing was steady, but-was he awake? She wouldn't dare reach back and let them know. Kratos would be a better ambush than she was.

"...In the meantime, let's work together to save them all..."

User ImageUser Image
"Welcome to the Cat's Eye!"
"Quit screwin' around."
User Image
User Image
Kurogane۝Fai
Kurogane and Fai`s theme

╔══════════════╗
Kurogane swung the rag over his shoulder and picked up the bucket that was holding the dirty dishes and left into the back of the café.
Fai looked to Subaru. “Oh, welcome to the Cat’s Eye, would you like a menu?” He glanced back to Kurogane, he seemed to be settling into this life fine, though something he saw while he was listening to other customers gossip worried him. A bounty on any remaining angels in Iriphos.
╚══════════════╝

"How may I serve you?"
"Don't make a mess, or I'll have to clean it up."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

G E N I S X S A G E

"...Sis..."

Traveling with Rita was like traveling with Sis when she found out Lloyd wasn't doing his homework. At least for most of it. Oshawott was being held in his arms as he walked. Even after they'd left Zaphias, the creature had stayed with him. He was grateful. In a way, it was a childish want for Oshawott to stick around. The nurses said that the creature had stuck with him. He counted Oshawott as a good friend, and would hate to see him go. He walked calmly behind the pair, as she burst out with her random question.
"The Hermes model Blastia is the blastia that most drastically changes the aer levels around it. It stems from the fact that the formulas used to create those blastia have the highest aer intake out of all of the others."
He wondered how Kenzan was doing. They'd gone separate paths but he still wanted to help the guy. After all, he was a good friend. And he missed Yosuke too. The pair were fun to be around. But traveling with Rita and Minato wasn't so bad either. He didn't have many options there though. After hearing that the only people who could help him with this were either in Zaphias or Rita, he easily chose Rita. Sure, he was a hard teacher but it was nothing worse than what Sis had ever done to him.
He still didn't know where his sister was, or if Kratos or Yusei or anyone else had found her first. She still might be that Dark Signer thing, right? But he didn't think she was still out there hurting people. It'd been quiet in the last few months, so he couldn't be sure.
"Minato, does your home always look like this?"

(( EDIT ))

"Why is this happening to us...?"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Daxter's orange feet dragged along the ground as he walked, Jak was in front of him walking at normal good speed. "This place is such a let down.." Daxter said, as he leaped forward and jumped up on Jak's shoulders. Jak looked over at Daxter, and rolled his eyes. "At least were not running into metal heads." Jak said, "NO! JAK!! Do NOT...even bring it up! With our luck, since you brought it up, any minute now we will be attacked by some sort of freaky @$$ metal head!" Daxter waved his hand in front of his head, making actions with almost each of his words. "...What I would want to have....is a buggy.." He said, practically ignoring Daxter.
        Daxter gave a sour look, and raised a brow. "Yep. That's right. Just ignore Daxter...it's fine!" Daxter pouted, "I'm not ignoring you...I'm just not going into the conversation." Jak said with a smirk, "...besides, metal heads are the last thing I want to think of right now." Jak said, looking down what looked like it was once a building or some sort of fancy architecture. but now destroyed for some sort of transportation.
        "You know, Jak...we've been here for awhile...and we have yet to see some sort of transportation other than walking and those freaks with wings back at that city...What makes you so sure we'll find a place at this dump?" Daxter asked, "and that city had no respect! Those 'army' people who were supposed to help you ditched at the moment they saw the enemy...I still say you should've given them a piece of your mind...or mine..." Daxter's voice trailed off, "Dax, as I have said before...I don't really care...I'm used to fighting by myself..." Jak said, when he stopped and sat down. "Augh, good thinking. A rest...sounds wonderful! My feet ache!" Daxter jumped off of Jak's shoulder, and sat down beside him, letting his feet hang out.
        Jak raised a brow, and looked at Daxter with an odd look. Daxter looked up at him, and then slowly shook his head and put his paw in front of him and shook it at Jak. "Do not even say anything." He turned back around, and pointed both paws at his feet. "Do you KNOW how difficult it is to walk on these stupid useless paws?" Daxter asked, hitting on his feet. "Oh, come on. Their not that bad. Think of all the times you helped with getting something done. Your small size has helped a lot." Jak said, he was telling the truth...but the sarcasm was detectable in his voice.
        Daxter eyed up at Jak, and gave a sour look then looked away. "Oh shut up." Daxter huffed.

ooc:

Health Points:xxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power:xxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxx100%
Current Weapon:xxxxN / A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items