• Hygienic 200
User Image

нαqυα ∂υ ℓσт нєямιηιυм - ∂єƒєη∂єя σƒ тнє ρяι∂є σƒ ηєω нєℓℓ
Energy - 80
Location - Zaphian knights campsite
Loose souls being tracked - 0
Partner - Flynn Scifo

User Image
We are members of the public demon office...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Keeping her distance, Haqua tried to keep out of their business. "I kinda feel sorry for him, having to go through all of that must really hurt." It was hard for her to understand what he was feeling, but it wasn't like she hadn't had her fair share of sadness. Thinking back to the slip up she made before meeting back with Keima and Elsie, Haqua sunk her head as she walked further away from the tent. "It might be better for me to just leave..." She wanted to leave, and hope to forget this, but it's not like she actually could. Flying up, she decided to more or less, keep an eye on him as they traveled. If a loose soul appeared, she would immediately take action herself to not get him involved in such matters.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
...can't you act more professionally?

User ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageεїзRukaεїз
εїзεїз Signer of the Crimson Dragon and Protector of Duel Spirits εїзεїз

☼►εїзεїзLocation:The Sahira--Yuan's Cell
☼►εїзεїзLifepoints: 4000
☼►εїзεїзSigner Mark: Dragon Front Claw
☼►εїзεїзSigner Dragon: Ancient Fairy Dragon
☼►εїзεїзCurrent Summon: NONE
☼►εїзεїзDuel Spirits:Kuribon, Regulus, Ancient Fairy Dragon
☼►εїзεїзTheme: Her Theme☼☼Fight Theme

"Maybe one day..."
☼εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз☼

Ruka's eyes widen to the sight of the fight between Pluto and the strange woman in green. Then there was the fact that a giant, almost similar looking black dragon was coming over as well. Ruka wanted to shout for her name until Yuan tried to reassure her of what was going on. "Ca-can't we...can't we break this down?" she looked up at Yuan with an upset/worry face. She looked at the fight, "I'm worried for her."
☼εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз☼
"...we can be together again"

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

we're baddies~!
Gxσℓxxxxaxcнeron
мxαιαxxxxaxcнeron

The Darĸ Eco Sage Siblings
Theme: Gol & Maia

The body of the girl disappeared, and Gol glanced over at the other Metal Heads. "So she wasn't the right one for the injections." He then began to float away, "at least there's no mess this time." He said as he exited the room. The Metal Heads exchanged glances, and then hurried in a quick shuffle out of the room.
Maia looked over at the other newcomers, and as Megatron began to discuss and mingle among themselves Maia just stayed there. Whereas, the Metal Heads watched, in the directions they came, with confusion and shock. There were other monsters? Robotic-looking also!
Maia's eyes narrowed at Megatron as he was still persistent on the partnership offer, and then smirked. "That's quite the interesting 'army' you got there." She said, "well I suppose we can always fit one more into our little...gang." She added, this was her own 'confirmation' of the partnership. "...Any objections?" She asked, looking over towards Soul in particular. She knew that the Metal Heads wouldn't object, even if they had objections.

Gol hovered above the ground as he floated over towards the entrance, as the door swooshed open. Gol stopped as his eyes lay sight on the mass amount of things on the island outside the Citadel walls. He then floated towards where he saw Maia, "what is the meaning of this?" He asked, more in a whisper towards the other Dark Eco sibling. "Who is this, and what are those beings?"
"This is our new....how should I say this? New allies, perhaps?" She said with a slightly devious smile. "Unless, of course, there isn't any objections." She added, this time it was also directed towards Gol.
"I don't mind at all, as long as there is no random disappearances." He said.

Jak and Daxter....
we will have our revenge!

Conservative Entrepreneur

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

ѕσυנι ѕєtα

Energy - 100
SP - 100%
Location - Inaba: T.V World - Heading towards Twisted Funfair
Current Persona: Ananta

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Pausing to assess the situation, Souji placed his hands on to the wall for a moment. It certainly seemed to hard to break through, and going around would seem a more plausible option than breaking it, but listening in to Jade, Souji decided it would be best to instead prepare. "The wall might lower soon, so let's try to come up with a plan." There was no way to tell if merely waiting would cause it to go down, but with such a large group, keeping organized seemed like a top priority. Walking over towards Sundown, Souji took notice off the fact that he had been rather silent this entire time. "Something on your mind?" he commented, coaxing him to speak up if he maybe had something to add.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Conservative Entrepreneur

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Komoe Tsukuyomi
Location - Academy City: Komoe's Apartment

User Image

Making out a small smile as Pascal seemed rather enthusiastic about this, Komoe returned to her lecture. "A personal reality is something you have to find out for yourself. And that's not the only way people gain powers, things like...well i'd rather not get too much into detail." The other methods seemed rather drastic, and with a girl as curious as her, Komoe felt the information might be taken the wrong way. "If you're really that interested Pascal, I wouldn't mind teaching you for as long as you planned to stay, you could even attend my classes if you wanted." Being sidetracked this much, Komoe decided to put things on track by using the cards. Putting them on the floor face down, Komoe counted them up quickly to make sure things were in place. "Moving on, I'd like you to guess what shape is on each card. They're simple ones like a square and triangle, so no need to be over excessive."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
☽ Black Hayate ☾
2nd Lieutenant

Location: Avengers' Mansion Ruins / Minako and Shinjiro's Cell

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Black Hayate perked his head up as he walked up to the cell door. He took a moment to sniff the air, as if the dog was feeling that something was wrong. Whimpering, he would glance over to Minako and Shinjiro. He felt that whatever just happened out there might mean trouble for his new friends. "Arf! Arf!" He barked. He wanted to get out of this place, though he wasn't sure how. Whimpering more, he would walk back over to Minako and sat by her side.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image
Yusei Fudo
★★Signer of the Crimson Dragon, Former Angel of Cruxis and Yuan's Protégé★★

※►※※※※Location:TV World--Heading for Twisted Funfair
※►※※※※Lifepoints: 3950<>TP Count: 100% (Level 500)<>Persona Energy: 100%
※►※※※※Signer Mark: Dragon Head
※►※※※※Signer Dragon: Stardust Dragon<><>Persona: Kartikeya (Star Arcana)
※►※※※※Current Summon: NONE
※►※※※※Weapons: Shooting Star Sword and Throwing Knives
※►※※※※Holonecklace: Offline--Possibly Destroyed
※►※※※※Theme: Keep Your Head Down<><>Fighting Style: Antoino's Fight

"...."
►★★☆☆★★◄

Yusei sighed as he adjusted the glasses before smiling alittle, "I wasn't calling you dumb. Where would you get such an idea? I was just meerly stating the obvious since I have been in this world and well, I hate to admit, went blindly running around with broken glass walls." He peered at Apple Jack on his back, "Yes and quite scary too. Could you imagine my friend Gen here in a pink outfit? I take it Rarity is a friend of yours who is in to that sort of thing?" Yusei asked before watching Dorulumon start drilling the wall. When it wasn't working, he shook his head and sighed, "Yes, walls are meant to break down. While that drill attack was impressive, I believe the wall just does not like you."
Yusei started to hear the voices and his eyes widen slightly, remembering his own experience as Emil snapped them out, "Yes. Most likely Ventus or Eve has a shadow and they just found them. This sort of thing happened to me when I regrettably fell into this world. If we don't hurry, one of them will accidentally cause the shadow to go berserk."
He heard Jade's question and small comment, "Well I wouldn't say that they are making me feel more intelligent, but since you asked." Yusei went over to the wall, "Most likely it's the Shadow's doing. The one that's causing the voices to echo right now trying to keep us out obviously." he looked up, "I could just fly over us, but as you can see, I only have two hands and back. I can't quite hold all of you at once and leaving us wide open for an attack if there are other shadows about or if the wall would just magically grow to prevent the two of us from getting over. I hate to admit this, but the leader maybe right. Though we don't have much time to wait for the wall to decide to disappear. It could be that the shadow is creating a maze, much like the one trapped me in a few days ago. This is just a defense. Now we could have myself fly and maybe Gen here can jump a few over, but we'll still run in the danger of whatever is on the other side." He sighed while adjusting the glasses, "I'm afraid that's all I have at the moment though I do not know how long Ventus and Eve's lives are going to last with a shadow impersonating one of them. We should probably hurry and not waste energy on a stubborn wall. He looked at Jade before looking at Souji, awaiting his answer.
►★★☆☆★★◄
"..."

User Image
User Image
User Image

(dodgerblue=soulless yusei) ("~....~"=angelic)
(Dang you Sora and the spare glasses of doom!)

Heroic Animal

User Image
Astec Guards/City People
Soldiers:
Bareknuckes:2
Pyremages:3
Archers:

Hearing ‘Rainbow Dash’ someone in the crowd frowned. “No I haven’t.” ” “Me nether.” “I didn’t know Prodesto had them.” “What’s a pony?” The rest of the crowd agreed on similar terms. “Where do you live, with the gryphos?”A bareknuckle in the crowd asked. The archer listened as Naoto spoke. Her face turned pale at the word angel. Like most cities Astec’s residents weren’t aware of angels living in Prodesto. She spoke nervously “So, so heaven had a war? And that tower was evil?” That was what she thought for hearing her. Others in the small crowd turned as pale as the archer. “We-we’re dead?” “S-so that World Eater killed us?” A woman burst into tears only for someone else to try and comfort her. A person cried out in sorrow while another did nervously as Naoto and ‘Rainbow Dash’ chatted. The archer thought she heard something about murders over the crowd but didn’t think to much of it as she thought this was heaven. That would also explain pegasus like ‘Rainbow Dash’ as she has wings. As Naoto spoke again she turned towards her again. “Whats heaven like?”

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Erza_Scarlet __ Titania

User Image

Requip in Use:;_ none
OutOfCake: xx x n.a
Themex xxx x xxtitania

Erza spotted the fire as the others began to point it out, she looked over at Keima. "And you would just ignore them to get in harms way?" She asked, a tone of seriousness in her voice as she glanced over towards the smoke. "...Then you can let me off near there." Erza said. It wasn't a typical campfire smoke size, that much was for sure, it almost looked like the dangerous size. It was something Erza could not just overlook, for what if someone was in trouble? "I will not allow someone to get harmed when I can do something about it." Even if she couldn't, there would still be that large part of her that would not let it go inside of her that she would allow such a thing to be left alone.
Although, as Keima said how it would be best to go check it out, Erza glanced towards him and then over at Lelouch. Company? "Threat or not, they could be in trouble." She said, "...or.." Her eyes then widened, "it could be Natsu...!" She asked aloud, almost leaning closer towards the smoke. Damage was something he did, and fire was what he used with Magic. In that case, although she had no doubts about Natsu keeping his own in a fight, maybe he knew where the others were. It would also be nice to see someone she knew. Although she had just appeared here recently, the thought of Fairy Tail and Magnolia Town...even Fiore worried her. Was everyone safe? Surely there were others she knew here...she couldn't be the only one, right? Anyhow, there was a possibility that the fire may be from Natsu.

User ImageUser Image

S p ι ᴋ є
~ #1 Assistant ~

"Hey! Hey Rarity!"
~~ ~~

Spike grabbed the Apple Gel and played around with in his hands. "Okay..well here goes nothing". He crammed the entire Apple Gel into his mouth and swallowed. "Huh". Spike pulled on Twilight's mane slightly, "Yeah because when you're lost with a bunch of strangers it's always a good idea to stick together with them..". Despite his reservations about the weird people in the Inn Spike realized Twilight made a good point. He sighed before continuing: "..okay if we HAVE to let's help and then get going already".

~~ ~~
"...Look what I found!"

((Edited for Kratos Post XP ))
User Image

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

❀ ☼ Aρρℓєנαcк ☼ ❀
~ Apple Farmer ~

User Image

StriveHonestyApplebucking

"Dear Princess Celestia, I wanted to share my thoughts with you..."
✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ✿

Hearing Yusei's question regarding if she could imagine Gen wearing a pink outfit had Applejack almost snicker at the thought. "I think pink would be more suited for Pinkie Pie rather than that guy." She said then gave a nod in response to his next question regarding Rarity. "Yeah, she's into fashion and very lady-like." She smiled a bit. "She's a unicorn like Twilight, though mostly she uses her magic fer her work and findin' gems."

She caught notice of Dorulumon's attempt to drill the wall, and frowned when as it turned out the wall wasn't breaking down at all. There's goes the thought of kickin' that wall down. She thought to herself. She then turned her attention to Jade. "Fawnic Artes? What's that?" She asked. Souji was right. They have to come up with a plan, especially since not everyone could see through this fog like Emil and Souji do.

It was then she heard the voices, which had the pony blink a bit. "What's that?" She asked just before she heard Yusei's comment. "Sounds like these shadows are pretty stubborn."

User ImageUser Image✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ✿
"...I didn't learn anything! I was right all along!"

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Life Points:X
Monster Summoned:X
Spells/Traps:X
Hand:X
Ace Card:Thousand Eye's Restrict
Theme: Face up, Face Down

User Image

Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters

Pegasus bit his lower lip knowing this fool had defeated him in a shadow game. "I won't let this embarrassment stay!" he growled as he was hit by the attack. His eye started to glow wildly as his hair flew about and he was swallowed into nothingness the haze in the room would then dissipate leaving nothing behind. "Ugh where am I?" Pegasus said as he shook his head and looked around. "This must be the shadow realm." he said as he walked around. Looking around he noticed a figure off in the distance,"Cecilia is that you?" he called out as the figure faded. "No I won't let this place have me, I won't." he said as his Millennium eye started to glow and he began to wonder for a bit. "I will find the exit to this horrid place." he said as he looked around.

(Out of Cards: will post again once cross series )
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"So much for closure.."

||Arrival to Earth- Steve Jablonsky||

User Image

Arcee nodded at Crow as she headed over to the Blackbird. After wheeling it into Optimus's Trailer, she attached the trailer to the hitch. "Alright all aboard. Let's get this convoy moving". Arcee changed into her Blackbird vehicle mode. After everyone whom was going to get into Optimus did so, Arcee took off in the direction of Neo Domino City with Crow in tow. Optimus began to follow her soon after. "Well I hope the people in Neo Domino are more receptive of Optimus and I than those Knights were" Arcee said grimly.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
§Enchantress§
§Enchantress`s Theme§
'Oh I assure you...You will get your wish...'
User Image
☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※
Enchantress got smacked by the staff and sent spiraling into one of cell walls. Anyone able to see at the angle would see that she was rather mad and made a small crater in the wall of an empty cell. She let her hands glow once more with the power before noticing the giant black dragon adorning a very familiar symbol. "Oh good, help. Be a dear and help me dispose of this troublesome, deceitful mortal before she endangers us all." She motioned to Sailor Pluto before firing once more her blasts, hoping the dragonness would help.
☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※☸※

『Stats:
※Location: The Sahira
※Energy: 55%
※Current Form: Herself

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

♦ Dark Dragon, Cynder ♦

Terror of the Skies

User Image

"It's time you've learned..."

Cynder glanced over to the blonde female after hearing her request on dealing with Sailor Pluto. She assumed that the Enchantress was part of the Black Moon Clan along with the Wiseman. Her gaze shifted over to Sailor Pluto. "So you're the one causing this commotion?" She asked the sailor scout. "Anyone threatens the Black Moon Clan shall be shown no mercy." She roared as she stretched out her large wings. Using her element of fear, she would send ghastly orbs toward Sailor Pluto in which they would swirl around her if they got close enough. Not only would they explode with concussive force, but it would also stun her.

"...how complicated life can be."

HP:
100%
Mana: 95%
Elements: Poison, Fear, Shadow, Dark Fire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items