Tricky Darling

14,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

Duo Maxwell
The God of Death

Gadgets: Hover Wand, Laser Watch, Lock-Picking Kit, Hacker's Kit, Semi-Automatic Pistol, Swiss Army Knife
Mobile Unit: XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe H***
Life Points: 4000

"If you're joking, that's just cruel..."
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Duo snickered when the kid said "Dinosaur Turtle".
"Man, that sounds even worse when you say it out loud, huh Bowser buddy?!"
He was laughing lightheartedly, even as the officers told them they needed to evacuate. Duo realized the seriousness of the situation even after Mai yelled at him. He stifled his laughter.
"Kid, I really don't think-"
And of course, all *&^%$#!@ broke loose. A strange creature came pretty much out of nowhere and zapped the kid. The kid was putting up a fight with his monster but Duo could easily see the damage the creature was dealing.
"Mai, grab the kid and head for cover. Bowser, Terra, either put up or stick with Mai. I'm going to distract him to cover the big guy. You *&^%$#!@ well better cover me if you're in it for the long haul."
Duo went to the left side of the creature, as he picked up a rubber band from the nearby scrapyard.
'I can't believe I'm about to waste this bombs...but then agian, if they're on me and he tries to zap me, I'll be blown to bits so...'
It took a little ingenuity, but Duo fired all three of the explosives he had on hand so that they attached at the center of the creature's chest. After seeing the last one latch, Duo dropped the rubber band and pulled out his pistol.
"HEY BIG GUY! ENJOY YOUR STAY IN *&^%$#!@!"
Duo pulled the trigger as his shot, wiell-aimed, landed directly in the center explosive, causing a chain reaction as all three went up and ablaze. It would cause moderate to heavy fire damage, and the gunshot's effectiveness would be lost in the blasts. Duo couldn't see through the smoke that was formed.
"Did I get him?"
Not so well-known to Duo, no he hadn't.

(( I had permission from Sora to auto-hit the shadow with this attack. Sora will explain damage dealt in his next post. ))

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
"...but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse!"

Tricky Darling

14,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageDark Kain

All five of the officers, seeing the instant change in battle, slipped into the restaurant and took the form of Dark Kain himself, putting themselves as a barricade. One spoke quietly to Dark Kain.
"We should abandon this position. I understand your want for revenge but the Masters will be angry if we were to let you die right now."
They would help him escape should he choose to do so. Plus all five would help keep them from figuring out which was the real Dark Kain amidst the escape.

(( MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER / City wide status affect: darkness everywhere barring emergency power supplies...communication systems are now down due to the outage. Have fun~ ))

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Michiru Kaioh
Sailor Neptune
Michiru's Theme

Neptune moved back toward the others,"He's strong maybe too strong." she said to Zelos. When the hooded man showed up she smiled,"We can help as well." she said taking a step forward. That's when the copies of Kain appeared, "Don't worry I shall be able to tell which one is which should the need arise." she said closing her eye's and summoning mirror. "What should we do Zelos?" she asked looking back between the men battling.
(Out of Cats: post is meh )
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Erza_Scarlet __ Titania

User Image

Requip in Use:;_ none
OutOfCake: xx x derp derpitty derp DERP derp.
Themex xxx x xxtitania

Erza gave a warm smile back to Elsie, but wasn't sure where their home was...or even hers? Where was Magnolia? Finding Magnolia, she'll be able to find her guild; Fairy Tail. She was determined, however, to find this home of theirs. Then her own priority will be finding her own.
Erza looked over towards the south as it was mentioned, "is there a possibility that your home may be in that general direction?" She asked, although it was somewhat more of a suggestion.
Lelouch's home too? Erza wondered for a moment what their homes were like, and if they were like hers or somewhat like hers?
A gentle smile crossed her face about how Elsie highly admired, or it seemed, of Keima.

At the question on how long they (being Lelouch and herself no doubt) intended on 'following them'. "As long as much needed." She spoke, "I do understand, as I also have my own." She said towards Keima, afterall she had to find her guild.

Dapper Conversationalist

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Minato Arisato The Fool, Death, Judgement, Universe Arcana.
Minato's Theme

~Current Persona -Siegfried~
~Current D-Link - NA~
~Energy 100~
Location - ~Northern Ruins~

User Image

Minato nodded to Mustang as he introduced. Quickly shaking the mans hand as he thought over his introduction So he was in the military? That was an interesting fact. However from him knowing Hawkeye he didn't doubt the man was lying in the slightest. It caused him to make a calm smile at his next comment however. "I actually do have an answer... I just told her the story moments ago actually." Minato stated turning his head slightly toward Hawkeye as he now closed his eyes for a moment. "A man of science is the cause of this. Months ago quite a few of us appeared... Such as Jiyu and Myself.... The man of science did not get into details on how we appeared... However he said it was a mistake. Meaning this was not intended by him... You see we all appeared in another world... Jiyu, Aqua, Hawkeye and even myself are all from seperate worlds ourselves... Meaning you had the same amount of luck we did. " Minato calmly stated as he now sighed. "Exiting this world is more difficult than appearing here however... Only a few people we know have vanished. But even then we don't know if they exited this world..." Minato stated this in a calm tone. However he now smiled as he nodded slightly. "But your welcome to join our group. We are in search of our friends." Minato calmly stated as he now looked toward Riza. A look on his face that showed he was thinking it over caused him to nod. "Thank you. I appreciate the help.... As for the descriptions I would have to think of how to describe them really... I'm sure one of the others would be able to better..." Minato calmly stated with a small smile. He really felt bad for not being able to describe them... However he was lying a little bit. It was mostly to avoid the thought that they were gone again. He wasn't really sure if he was completely fine. However as they arrived at the strange ruins Minato raised his eyebrow. Stepping off of the Glider as he looked around himself. "... I don't see any signs of life around here..." Minato quietly said as he looked around. Taking out his Evoker as he held it in his hand. Staring down at it for a moment before he realized something. "Shinjiro-senpai, Yukari and Sis all carry one of these... Before you worry don't. These are completely harmless. Even if they look like a gun... We call them an Evoker." Minato calmly stated as he held the Evoker out to show Hawkeye. However he thought for a moment before making a quick smile. "And about you dog... Don't worry. I'm sure we will find him also. I have a dog back home... His name is Koromaru." Minato stated this smiling. However he turned his attention back to the ruins as he stared around at them now.

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image User Image
User Image

~Rise Kujikawa... Or better known as Risette~
~Rise's Theme~
~Location~ - Exiting the Shadow Realm
~Currently attempting to Scan~ - NA-
~Progress on scanning~ 0%
~Acting as~ - Herself

User Image

Rise kept silent as she thought over the offer from the voice. It really was tempting to just accept the offer... It seemed like there were no downsides to the offer... That was the detail that worried Rise. It caused her to think for a moment as she looked down for a moment. "Well?~" The voice asked as if it knew what Rise had been thinking. It caused Rise to sigh as she stood up. A more serious look on her face. "How do I know your not just lying to me... What if you just said all of that to trick me into something..." Rise asked quietly. However she now sighed as she shook her head. "I just want to get back to Zelos and the others... We had a mission to find Ion..." Rise stated before the voice chimed in again. "And then afterwards he would abandon you... After all... What use is somebody with your power after their mission is done? I expect him to abandon you.... Your Bear friend however would be safe... Seeing as he can defend himself... You however? He would feel like it would be a chore to carry around any extra weight.... However if you happen to make this pact with me you will gain new powers along with an exit... The Red-haired man would not abandon you also... You notice how he never saved you? He expected this... He just wanted to see if you could fight for yourself... And you failed... However we can fix that.... It is a simple choice. Any other way will leave you permanently wandering in the darkness here..." The voice stated in an almost angered tone. Far from it's cheerful one it had been using moments before. It caused Rise to blink a few times as she thought over the offer and the words again... Could the voice be right? After she found Ion then what? They had found Raine already... Which meant that they found another person on that list... After they all were gone then... "... I can get stronger right?" Rise asked quietly. However the voice simply laughed as it now replied. "Yes!~ Of course you can! The pact will grant you great powers! Plus a free exit out of this place!" The voice stated cheerfully as Rise now kept silent. Simply nodding to what the voice had said as she sighed. "... You win. I accept your pact... I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name..." Rise quietly said as the voice seemed to sound far more cheerful now. "Oh~ My apologies Rise. My name is T'ika! I'm one of the Earthbound Immortals!" T'ika stated cheerfully as Rise now blinked a few times nodding. "Well it is nice to meet you... So how does this work? I don't feel any stronge-" She then cut herself off as a flash of light seemed to surround Rise for a brief moment. And them moments afterwards she was gone. Disappearing from the Shadow Realm.

Dapper Conversationalist

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Pascal! The Genius Technician!
Location - Academy City - Lil'Teach's House
Chain Capacity - 7/15

User Image

Pascal thought for a moment as she made a slightly worried look. Looking up in thought before the look changed into a cheerful smile. "Y'okay! I won't worry about it!" Pascal stated with a quick wave. She was really liking the fact Lil'teach had such a cheerful personality! It was like looking at a younger version of her! However her hair wasn't as awesome as Pascal's. However she could let that slide! After all she wasn't like Pascal! However she now thought for a moment as she now made a more thoughtful look. "Who is Kamijyo-chan lil'teach...? Oh oh! Can I guess? A close friend? Relative? Sophie 3.0? Come on! You can let me know teach!" Pascal cheerfully stated as she now seemed to be moving in place. However as Lil'teach seemed to go silent Pascal turned her head. Waving slightly as she now seemed to shift while sitting. "Hellooooooooo? Lil'teach? Don't tell me you got some type of brainfreeze! I mean how does that even work... I mean my brain sorta shuts down in the heat... Sorta like from the heat or something... But this place is totally room temperature!" Pascal stated this in a confused tone. However as Lil'teach explained the reasons Pascal blinked a few times. A cheerful smile on her face. "Y'okay! Not a problemo! We can go buy some food at a market! I'm sure a city like this has gotta have something like that! So no worries!" Pascal stated as she watched Lil'teach run to the kitchen to find something. It caused Pascal to blink a few times as she quickly turned her head with a more apologetic look. "You don't have to freak about it Lil'teach! The stomach of the great Pascal can handle for a little bit! It's no biggie!" Pascal stated in an apologetic tone. She felt bad making Lil'teach search around like that for something to eat... However she had to ignore her stomach... However as Lil'teach returned with a basket Pascal blinked a few times. Staring inside of it to see something that brightened Pascal up. "A banana!~" Pascal stated as she quickly took the Banana out of the basket as she quickly started to peel it. "Thank's Lil'teach! It's way less banana's than I normally have... But you already guessed my favorite food! Oh oh! You should try guessing my favorite color. I'll give you a hint though!~ It's not yellow!" Pascal stated this cheerfully as she started to eat the banana. Listening to Lil'teach as she asked if she wanted to hear about Espers. It caused Pascal to wave as she now nodded "Y'okay" she stated with her mouth clearly full of food there.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Cynder
One Once Corrupted With Darkness
Theme

User Image

Elements: Poison, Fear, Wind, Shadow

"Your place is here, your destiny is here."

Cynder gazed at the ground as the Wiseman spoke. Would Raine really reject her after she would reunite her with her brother? She wanted to handle being alone if that were the case, yet she would feel a bit betrayed. She sighed a bit. "....I may have to keep that promise a little longer anyways. I don't know the way back to Neo Domino City. I've never been outside the city until now." She was certain that Raine would understand.

"But mine is somewhere out there for me to find."

Health: 100%
Mana: 100%

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Riza Hawkeye
1st Lieutenant

User Image

"It's their choice. They choose their own path."

Riza was a bit relieved that Roy had came alone. There was no telling who were friends and who were foes in this world. So far, she feel that she could trust Minato, Aqua, Oshawott, and Jiyu. "Hopefully we might be able to find more familiar faces. It's more than likely that the Elric brothers might be here as well." She would turn her attention over to Minato and gave a nod to him. When they arrived at the ruins, she stepped off the Glider after Minato did as she took a moment to look around. "It would be best to stay on guard just in case. There's no telling who or what may have been residing here." She said to both Minato and Aqua. She then noticed Minato taking out his Evoker. She would've thought of it as just a gun until Minato explained that Shinjiro, Minako, and Yukari all had one as well as explaining that the evokers are harmless. "Do you fire blanks with this?" She asked as she looked at the Evoker. "Mine is called Black Hayate. I'm pretty certain that he may try to find me. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your dog as well."

"It's not in him to abandon others... He refuses to."

Dangerous Gatekeeper

11,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageSubaru Hoshikawa Ω Warrock
✵✵✵Human and AM Alien: The Abandoned Ones ✵✵✵

✵►εїзεїзLocation:Avengers Mansion Ruins
✵►εїзεїз✫Theme✫: ✫Their Theme✫✱✱✫Fight Theme✫

"Oh..it's you again..."
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Subaru yawned a little. It was getting late for him and he already gone through several EM Wave changes plus the traveling. 'But I'll stay up long as I need to to make sure this guy will be oka--' Subaru's thought were interrupted by a crashing noise, causing the boy and the em alien to jump and look over to what cause the commotion. There was a man in a strange red suit and long white hair that covered one eye. "Huh?" he was surprised and little mad that there was a stranger in the house. He narrowed his eyes to a glare when the man approached him about medicine while trying not to sound like a drug addict.
At first Subaru didn't say anything, "Why would I tell you? You're the one who broke in here! For all I know, you are a drug addict!" Subaru shouted a little, "Beside. I don't even know and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"
Subaru took a step back because he didn't like the guy but he had to make sure the man in the pod was alright so he made sure he was positioned to stop him from messing with it. Before Subaru would think about transforming, he saw a few tuffs of Divine's hair and waited for a signal that he could do it.
"You're rather suspicious to break into someone's home and ask for pills that way. You better leave here or else." Warrock threatened from the transer. He wasn't happy with any humans that Subaru didn't like but even so, the guy kinda broke in and was asking for pills. He was ready to force a wave change on Subaru to protect him.
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
"Tic! And why should we believe you?"

User Image

Welcoming Citizen

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User Image
                                                      User Image

" There's nothing more pathetic then watching idiots dig their own grave. "

User Image User Image User Image

With: Riza's group
                                                      Thoughts: "Does Riza have business here?"

"O-Oshawott? Is it some kind of otter?" The black haired male blinked when Jiyu introduced herself and that.... blue otter creature. "I'm Colonel Roy Mustang, part of the military in Amestris." He directed his attention back to his lieutenant. Mustang nodded when Riza said she hoped to see more familiar faces. "Hopefully some of my men are here as well." The flame alchemist could easily take care of things himself back in Amestris, but here, there were powers other than alchemy. He'd at least need someone to watch his back. Mustang scanned over the area, and turned his head to the Riza. "Lieutenant, what is this place?" He questioned. When he suddenly heard his lieutenant tell everyone to be on guard, he reached into his coat pocket, grabbing out two white leather gloves. He put them on, a red transmutation circle visible on the top of the gloves. It was a bit dark, and the lighter would barely help, and it would go out sooner or later anyways. He looked around, grabbing a stick that was on the ground. He snapped his fingers, fire coming from the friction of his gloves, and catching the top of the stick on fire. "We can see better this way. But what do you need that's in these ruins?"
                                                      The question was directed towards everyone. Was there some sort of treasure in here? Or maybe there was someone they had to meet here?

________________________________
                                                      [[ - ooc - Edited a bit, sorry, I didn't see you post as Jiyu! D: ]]

User Image User Image User Image

Tricky Darling

14,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ J ι y u X N ą η σ h ą η ą

"I'll explore this world..."
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Jiyu got off of the glyder carefully, looking around in the moonlight at the ruins.
"We don't know."
She took a few steps forward, looking around. The air was quiet, but it seemed like wildlife might be here. She held Oshawott a little closer as she kept going. The only way to find Yukari and the others was to look. So that was what she was going to do!
"Yukari? Are you here?"
She called out to the other girl, hopeful she might respond.
"Simon? Genis? Minako? Shinji? Anyone?!"
Jiyu was hoping someone would answer, not thinking about what might be dangerous that she was alerting of their position.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
"...and find a way to never hold them back!"

Dangerous Gatekeeper

11,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageεїзRukaεїз
εїзεїз Signer of the Crimson Dragon and Protector of Duel Spirits εїзεїз

☼►εїзεїзLocation:The Sahira--Yuan's Cell
☼►εїзεїзLifepoints: 4000
☼►εїзεїзSigner Mark: Dragon Front Claw
☼►εїзεїзSigner Dragon: Ancient Fairy Dragon
☼►εїзεїзCurrent Summon: NONE
☼►εїзεїзDuel Spirits:Kuribon, Regulus, Ancient Fairy Dragon
☼►εїзεїзTheme: Her Theme☼☼Fight Theme

"Maybe one day..."
☼εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз☼

Ruka knew what he meant about Pluto, but she still couldn't help but wonder how her friends and her brother are doing. "You want to know about the city? Well. It's a very big city, full of tall buildings called Skyscrapers. They're mostly the businesses and some homes. My brother and I live on top of one. It's nice but busy all the time, even at night. There are some places that are quiet for the most part like the area that Yusei lives. Sort of like a small village in a big city with stone roads and brick homes. There's a clock shop with a clock out front that plays a really pretty song as little wooden people dance about to the song and show a family at a table. There's also a city under the main city, but it's mostly for adults and some duelists that they're trying to clean up. My brother used to sneak down there a lot to duel..well...he used to sneak down there a lot. There's also the Satellite district. It used to be apart of the city before...the accident...and it became an island separated from the city. But now they're finally helping the people and it's become safe. Satellite and Neo Domino are connected by this bridge called the Daedalus Bridge. It also helps unite the two areas with dueling tracks that are woven around the bridge. Actually, it connects us all, the riding duels or not." Ruka was about to ask why didn't Yusei explain but remembered that Yusei was suffering from amnesia. Ruka stopped for a moment to try and think of other things to describe the city, "What else would you like to know?"
☼εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз☼
"...we can be together again"

User Image

Tricky Darling

14,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image ==== ☠ Шιsєɱαη
τhє Dσσɱ Phαητσɱ

==== ☠ ====

"Well, anyone could give you the directions to the city. Genis is wise for his age and is very well versed in Iriphos' geography. But, it sounds as if you need Genis to stay a little longer. To give your life purpose. At least until you figure something else out, right?"
The darkness would start to overtake Cynder. If she did not acknowledge it, it would cover her, and slowly start to corrupt her. Wiseman's words would echo with others, confirming the horrifying reality that Wiseman was giving her. One where Raine would reject her. That even Genis might abandon her once he was reunited with his sister. She would be all alone. Voices would start to drive her insane.
"Perhaps it'd even be wise, when you meet Genis, to not even mention Raine. Keep him safe. Keep her from finding him. Being his guardian, and letting him work with us. You'll just convienently omit the fact that you promised to bring him to her. All of this, until you find your place on Iriphos, Cynder. How does that sound?"

(( If it doesn't work I'll go for Plan B. Trust me, I actually have a Plan B. ))

==== ☠ ====
"...I know the truth of your being..."

Gallant Tactician

13,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Chibiterasu!
Child of the sun.

Current health: 10 Solar Units
Current ink: 10 vials.
==============================================

Chibi's tail began wagging as Legrette started petting him. He wasn't afraid of her when she drew a gun on him, he was sure she wouldn't fire. He knew she had a good heart, despite her cold exterior. "Arooo?" He groaned as she mentioned someone named Tear. He pawed at Legrette's knees, wanting to know more. He reached up his snout and quickly licked her cheek, trying to comfort her a little more.

==============================================
Where are we?: Inaba: Amagi Inn
The wandering Artist
Issun!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out