• Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Σ Ѵ Σ

Shape: Normal
Fighting Style: Fighting Leon

"What a strange place..."

The show seemed to stop for a moment, as a strange change occurred. The area, everything, seemed to change. She was still inside the big top, watching the show, when she heard voices that rang over the trumpeting elephants.
"...how strange..."
She wondered how long she had sat here, distracted by this fantasy display. It was still a wonderful show, but Eve felt like something was wrong. The voices were screaming. The cats looked around with her for a moment as the circus went still. After that moment passed, however, the elephant trumpeted as the show resumed. Even though something was different, the show had to go on, after all. Eve watched it, wondering if she should keep moving or stay. Her instincts told her to seek out the source of those voices, but she also knew if she stuck to one place instead of wandering, it would give Sundown a chance to catch up with her, assuming he was nearby.

(( I have about "half an hour" before I have work to do. So a postin I go! ))

"...Perhaps I just made a wrong turn..."

User Image

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

◐ ℒegretta the Quick ◑
God-General

Overlimit:
[██████████]

User Image
"People always cling to something."

Feeling something paw at her ankle, Legretta drew out her guns out of instinct. However, she didn't fire when she saw that it was only Chibi. She mentally sighed to herself as she put away her weapons. "You should be more careful. I could've shot you." She said in a more calm tone. The kind of tone she used whenever she spoke to Tear. She didn't expect the pup would follow her, then again she didn't expect her new acquaintances would follow her. She would have to make sure they were well-rested and prepared for when they leave Inaba. She would crouch down and reach to gently pet the wolf pup. "I think Tear would like you."

"The will of the people should be their own."
User Image
"Hey punks! This is my awesome theme song! If you don't like it..I'll crush you!"
"I'm here right now: NDC" "Surprised you didn't know that! Now throw me a surprise Birthday party in my honor!"
User Image

Bowser's Clown Copter trailed after Duo, though he kept it at a slow pace as to not alert any potential threats.. "Whoa! Hey pal, there's only room for one Dino guy around here! Just what the heck is that thing anyways!? Ugly little spud ain't ya". Bowser leaned as far out of his Clown Copter as he could to get a better look at their mysterious new "friends".

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

S X E X C X U X R X I X T X Y

"To protect the people of Neo Domino City..."

Main Headquarters
Sector Security HQ, ?????:
The officers were just in awe at the sheer power of the green woman, including the officer that was blushing at her, "Avengers? Did someone from Inaba say there was another woman from that group or am I forgetting?" he asked to another officer who shrugged.
"Wonder what they're avenging to have that name?" another officer commented.
"Who cares what she's avenging right now! We need to focus on avenging our city and our **** PRIDE!" the head of the squad said with his arm in a makeshift brace. "That creature has Momentum. Do not forget the training we had to go through with that **** thing! All psychic duelists focus on the spawned creatures. Everyone else help with the evacuation of everyone immanently! Get to the hospitals now!"
"Yes Sir!" all the officers said as they scrambled to work. The officers started to summon Assault Dogs to began either firing or biting the puppets to the best of their ability. The rest scrambled to help those who got caught in the blasts away and to evac the hospital.The head officer pulls out a phone, "Get me Vice Director Jeager. Tell him to prepare for the worse." he said but only met static, "Oh right..." He looked up at Spider Girl, "Almost. We need the hospitals evacuated as well. They should be almost done but you got those injured from the last invasion. Then there's the fact that we can't get in contact with our vice director nor the engineer who works on Momentum. I suppose help them move the sick for now, we'll let you know if something happens." he said to Spider girl

Border Patrol
Watching the Main Entrance by Car, Two Officers:
They were still working crowd control of those who were able to reach there.

Daedalus Bridge Evacuation Squad
There were still people on the bridge trying to get over, specially on the area of the recent blasts. They were even starting to have people on the dueling tracks and getting them to boats. They were hoping to at least get to Satellite before trying to get to the outskirts.

Satellite Evacuation Squad

A officers were running around, making sure that people of the still rebuilding Satellite District were getting evacuated as well.
"This is a mandatory evacuation! I repeat, do not stay here! All residents of the Satellite District must leave here immanently and head for the outskirts! Grab only necessary survival needs like medicine and blankets! Please assist the elderly and sick! This is a mandatory evacuation! Do no linger and do not head for the main city!" They were using megaphones as they were helping out.
One officer noticed a young man with a strange dinosaur and ran over, "Kid! I'm sorry but you can't linger around her. We have orders to evacuate everyone here. You and your dog must leave for the outskirts with everyone and--OH MY GOD THAT"S A DOG?!" He had looked down to see the little dinosaur, "Kid...that's a dinosaur!"
He failed to notice the boy and the rather...bigger...dinosaur. "HOLY MOLY WITH A SIDE OF GUACAMOLE! ANOTHER DINOSAUR AND THIS ONE LOOKS--"
"Officer Winkerman!" another officer said while waving to help with a few people in wheelchairs.
"R-right. Just follow everyone kid, you'll be safer there than here. Please keep your pet dinosaurs in line and don't let them eat things they shouldn't...BYE!" he ran off to help the wheelchair bound people as more and more either poured out of Satellite or poured in from the bridge. There were alot pointing to the witch before moving on.

Meanwhile a strange man in a lab coat stuck in a constant ballet spin was actually spinning down the street going by the kid and dinosaur, "MOMENTUM! IT HAS MOMENTUM! It HAS MOMENTUM AND MOMENTUM! AND THE GEARS GO ROUND AND ROUND! WHAT A STRANGE CREATURE BUT IT HAS MOMENTUM! I'M GETTING OUT OF HEREEEEEE!!!"

"...No matter what the price."

User Image
(edit to add in crazy momentum guy) (Forgot about Duo and Bowser)

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Yusei Fudo

Yusei blinked, "T.V. World?" he had heard briefly of rumors of it but didn't think it was real until she went into explanation of what had happened. When Hua Po was summoned his eyes widen with a shocked look. 'The information I got said she doesn't have that power! It must've been really recent for us not to know.' "That's amazing, Aki! Wait, Naoto was there? I thought she was still in Neo Domino when I left." He shook his head. 'That means she's on the move too...great...'
"Sounds like you had more of an adventure than I did. I was living under a rock." he chuckled before he heard the sounds a few caws from crows even with the heavy rain going on. Yusei got alittle closer for another hug, "Persona or not, you're back safe and that's all that matters." he was trying his best to keep Aki distracted. 'How the heck this kid slides those daggers of his I have no clue...' he was having some issues sliding the needle that he had hidden in the sleeve. 'I didn't want to resort to this, but looks like I'll have to...' Course when he did, alittle bit tapped the back of Aki's neck, causing Yusei to rehide it again. 'Stupid biker outfit.' He pulled away slightly. "Aki, how are you holding up with the...you know...the charges they have on us." he was mostly referring to the bounties. He had to do small talk again to try again in a bit to not raise too much suspicion, "I heard they had caught you so I got over here as fast as I could."
'If I can't stick her, I'll have to go with plan c.'

(MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER DANG IT! MY TURN! MUAHAHAHA!)

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ==== ☠ Шιsєɱαη
τhє Dσσɱ Phαητσɱ

==== ☠ ====

Genis Sage...so...the elder of the Sages was still looking for him...?
"Actually, Genis Sage came under our care after he was abandoned and left to starve in the open fields. A rather large demon was about to do him in when we rescued him. He's stayed with us for only a short while, but he's sworn fealty to our lord for his efforts to save him from abandonment. He does wish to see his elder, Raine, again. I know this as he's conveyed it to me himself. Right now, our lord asked him to make a quick stop on Iriphos, but perhaps I can arrange a meeting of the pair of you when he returns? That would be best for your interests and his, correct?"
He let the room start to fill slowly with darkness. It would slowly start to envelop her, only if he finally found a weakness.
"Out of my curiosity, what would you do once you have returned Genis to his sister? Wouldn't that leave you without an actual purpose on this world? It seems rather tragic to be someone without a purpose. Wouldn't that also mean that neither of them would need you anymore?"
To Cynder, it would seem that the shadows of the cell were starting to close in a little. If she countered this, however, the shadows would recede. He smiled beneath his hood, hopeful. If this didn't work, he'd simply have to back up and try again.

(( Haters gonna hate and Liars gonna lie ))

==== ☠ ====
"...I know the truth of your being..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Kratos Aurion

Kratos turned to look at the sleezy man who had returned, "That is correct. For three months now most of us have been trapped on this world. I'm sure you'll find your share of those who have been living here since then." Kratos didn't want to mention those who were trapped longer, hermits of the ruins.
When he heard Twilight Sparkle butcher his 'name', Kratos shook his head, "It's quite alright. It will come in time. It's all possible that your friend could be here. I have seen her before in another city. As for how long, you'll have more luck with the staff than myself." He saw Spike turn green and sighed. He pulled out an Apple Gel some of the formless ones took everyonce in a while from Yuan's store room whenever Jarvis was down and Yuan not paying attention. He crouched down and held it out, "Here, this should help with your stomach." the way Kratos was holding it, it almost looked a like a small ruby gem that gleamed in the light.
"As for what we're doing here, aside from the finding shelter from the storm, I do not know. No one really knows how or why we arrived here. Although there were rumors about people receiving communications from someone who may have been linked to this whole thing. He called himself, The Man of Science. However, he stopped transmissions shortly after the war broke out. Most likely he was in that city when it happened." He said. Kratos was passing some information, but twist it to where they wouldn't seek out the man.

(MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER DANG IT! MY TURN! MUAHAHAHA!)

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageØCrow Hogan: The BulletØ
εїзεїз Signer of the Crimson Dragon and Black Feather Duelist εїзεїз

Ø►ØØLocation:Heading to Zaphias (Zaphian Knight Campsite)
Ø►ØØLifepoints: 3400
Ø►ØØSigner Mark: Dragon Tail
Ø►ØØSigner Dragon: Black Feather Dragon
Ø►ØØTheme: Life with FriendsØØBattle Theme
Ø►ØØStatus: Fatigued
Ø►ØØBlack Feather Counters: 0 (effect used)

"Hang on just alittle longer you guys..."
׺°”˜`”°º×

Crow got off so Arcee could transform back and explain. "That's actually rather awesome. Thank you, Arcee." he gave a soft look cause Blackbird meant alot to him. Now he had to figure out how to get the original back to Neo Domino to get fixed. "Well it'll be useful if we ever get caught in a riding duel but I'll try to avoid some." he watched as Flynn walk, wanting to be alone and he sighed, "I feel bad for Flynn..." he said quietly. A lot had happened today but more of it was focused on him. He rubbed his head and sighed. Crow was still exhausted and dizzy slightly from the excitement and the recovering. He looked down at his glowing mark, 'Wait...now I can't feel Yusei at all. Before, I could feel him barely now not at all. What is wrong with this thing?' he thought to himself. He looked at the newcommer complaining about the punches. Crow tilted his head, "Seriously? Well...sorry if you felt that, mostly directed to your partner, didn't know he had some sort of voodoo psychic link to you." he rubbed the back of his head, apologizing. Crow sighed, "Now I'm just confused now." he stared at Yuri. He could tell something was rather different than what Jack and some of the others said. He pulled out a white card with a picture of a black dragon on it, "So, if you're not the one that my friend met, then I'm to assume you never found one of these and used it as a bargaining chip for information and a necklace?" He was mostly meaning the white card, not the dragon on it.
׺°”˜`”°º×
"...I'm almost back home..."

User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oshawott
Oshawatt in Action++Oshawatt's Theme++Oshawott's Battle Theme
Location: ~North of Neo Domino City, South of the Southern Woods of Zaphias (In Jiyu's arms)

User Image
Oshawott was surprised by the newcommer but not enough to spray water. He had hoped it was Yusei but it wasn't. "Oshawott...." he sadly. He felt a little out of it since they were mostly talking around each other that and the day's events finally caught up to him. Oshawott yawned. Then he wigged a little bit to where he would be laying in Jiyu's arms. He soon fell asleep with a small, content smile. It looked like he was holding the little shell that was still on his stomach and a small bit of cloth. "Oshawott..oshaa."
User Image
Marcus Damon and Agumon
User Image User Image

Hp 100%

location Neo Domino City Satellite

Marcus looking at Broswer security officer and Due maxwell with his hands in the air "Look I just wake up here I have know idea what's going on or how I got here where ever here is" he then pointed to Broswer" and does anyone else see the Dinosaur turtle thing or have I gone crazy"

Agumon then scratch his head and backed away form Broswer slowly and said "I think we're in wackyland boss and also I'm a digimon not a dinosaur"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Cynder
One Once Corrupted With Darkness
Theme

User Image

Elements: Poison, Fear, Wind, Shadow

"Your place is here, your destiny is here."

The fact that Genis was here had Cynder wonder if he was brought here in the same manner as herself, Kenzan, and Judai. That is until she listened to the Wiseman's explanation about what happened to him. Who would abandon him? She thought to herself, considering that there were others besides Raine who were searching for Genis as well. "I would like to see him with my own eyes." She said. Even though she had never met Genis, she wanted to confirm that it was really him.

Hearing his question regarding on what she would do after the Sage siblings were reunited, the black dragoness took a moment. What struck her was when he mentioned how tragic it would be to be someone without a purpose and that she wouldn't be needed anymore. "I...I don't know." She took a few steps back until she noticed the shadows of the cell seeming to be closing in a bit. "I don't know anymore..." She is unsure of herself. Part of her wanted to continue her search for Spyro, however she had already begun to believe that she was the only dragon from her home world.

"But mine is somewhere out there for me to find."

Health: 100%
Mana: 100%

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BumbleBee
Theme: Titans Go!!

User Image

Bumblebee raised an eyebrow as dragon kid talked about earing points,"What kid of hero fights for points." she said crossing her arms at the girl. "Hero's fight because it's the right thing to do." she said as she watched the other two boys fight. "I can always fly a couple of you guys down and the others that can make the jump just jump." she said so that they could hurry and find the queen.

((Out of Titans: Short Wb )

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Life Points: 4000
Monster Summoned: x
Spells/Traps: x
Hand: x
Ace Card: Harpie's Pet Dragon
With: Duo,Bowser,Terra
Theme: Harpie Ladies

User Image

Mai Kujaku
Mistress of the Duel

Mai Looked back over at Duo sneaking around the corner, "What are you doing." she said as she went over and noticed a boy and what looked like a baby dragon monster without wings. When the boy asked about Bowser she walked up to him and ,"Hey kid look behind you see the big thing destroying stuff yeah it took out almost a whole city block of buildings." she said pointing to Walpargus Night. "That dino turtle in the heli-thing is the least of your worries."" she said with a flip of her hair. "My advice to you is to leave these people alone and find a safe place to hide till the monster is gone!" she said ot him. "And take your wingless Baby Dragon monster with you." she said as she turned on her heel and stood by Duo. "We should just leave him he seems like the heroic type and will get us caught up in the battle." she said eying the boy once more.

(Out of Amazoness: Short )
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Marcus Damon and Agumon

Location Neo Neo Domino City Satellite
hp 100%
User ImageUser Image
Marcus then looked at Mai and said "look I may not know what's going on but I never run form a fight lady" he then pulled out his digivice and added "agumon buddy I would like to say sorry before hand"

Agumon looked more confused then before "for what" he then got his answer when Marcus hit him on the head with his right fist making his DNA charge active and Agumon fell on his but and rubbed his head

Marcus "I really need to figure out how to use these without hitting a digimon" he then put his right hand that glow with the power of his DNA charge on his digivice and called out"DNA cHARGE" these made Agumon glow

agumon's body then started to change and glow as he said "Agumon digivole to" his glow then disappeared to revile GEOgreymon User Image

Geogreymon roared his name

Marcus then pointed to the Walpargus Night and called out "Take that thing down Geogreymon

Geogreymon stats hp 100% energy 100%

Dangerous Informer

6,800 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mood: User Image

User Image
the scarlet devil
☩~ яεмιℓιą §cąѓℓε† ~☩

Thoughts: I have a bad feeling about this...Methinks it is time for a tactical retreat.
Location: Neo Domino - Random Skyscraper Roof/Getting The Hell Out of Neo Domino
~Septette For the Dead Princess~

╔══════════════╗

Seeing that strange object that the new foe had picked up gave Remilia a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.
A feeling she'd known in the past. That feeling when things were about to go south real bad, and real fast.

'This...might be a good time to leave. At least Patche and China aren't here in this city, I would have known.'
Though these people didn't seem to be that troublesome, unlike a certain black-white, but she didn't have the time to worry about humans, so she would focus more on locating the aforementioned charges.
She had a relatively sound idea as to which general direction one was though, but she wouldn't know until she found her.
The odds were pretty even though, 50% chance it was Patchouli, 50% chance it was Hong.
She didn't usually have to rely one this though, because she was both horribly out of practice, and never actually needed to use it.[/color
"As much as I'd like to face this foe, my instincts say to leave."
She then smirked slightly, as she spread her wings. "These people have a most amusing fate, I shall have to keep my eye on them."
And with those parting words, she took off at top speed, heading in the general direction of one of her friends. But which one was it? Only time would tell...

╚══════════════╝

❝I've got plenty of weaknesses...
... But crosses ain't one of 'em.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out Of Cake: And this is Remi getting the hell out of of Neo Domino, she's heading in Astec's general direction fyi. She doesn't know what's there though, so it's pretty balanced. But a little 'fireworks' from a certain magician might help her along~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff