Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rei Kuroniko's avatar

Hallowed Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

      Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673


    "I've never fired a gun before..."


    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

      ⋙ Rei nodded at her request to call for help, there was a 'Ping!' noise that came from his torso. "Immortal's transport ship 1447 has crash landed in what my geomapper module estimates to be sector eight. Requesting immediate transport to Sunny-front city with a percentage of total cache as compensation for said transport." He transmitted both aloud and through the airways. The 'Ping!' sounded once more and Rei then resumed normal function. "Master, They should be here within the next five minutes, lucky for us, there was a transport already in the air in this area." He said, walking over to one of the strange boxes and scanning the side bar-code.



      (( It's ok. ^_^ I had a lot going on this weekend as well. ))
      (( Quote me if you'd like me to see your response. ))


      User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉


      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Turtle On A Treadmill's avatar

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko



            User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha



                                                            A forced smile swept across her lips as he mentioned they will be picked up within five minutes. Yey? She let out a sigh, knowing every well the mortals at the city would not open their arms to her. Hatsumomo's hand held gently on the boxes wondering, planning her next move; she was about to be give access to the city everything was coming to plan, the only thing she worried about is the humanoid finding out that she is not his master.

                                                            -Oh crap.. my brain died D: -
Rei Kuroniko's avatar

Hallowed Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

      Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673


    "I've never fired a gun before..."


    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

      ⋙ The transport landed just outside the cargo hold and Rei went out to speak with the immortals operating the craft. "Yes, this is the correct site. The cargo wasn't very large, so it shouldn't take your men all that long to get loaded. I must go speak with master now." He said bluntly before walking back over to Hatsumomo. "The transport is here, and I can escort you to your seat" He said nicely, offering a metallic hand to assist her through the shifted cargo bay. Rei couldn't quite tell what was wrong, he could see that something was causing an irregular facial pattern on her face, but he couldn't quite distinguish how it related to her mental state. "Is something the matter, Master?"



      (( Quote me if you'd like me to see your response. ))


      User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉


      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Turtle On A Treadmill's avatar

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko



            User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha



                                                            Before she knew it the transport landed just outside not far from their current location, that sent shiver down her spine. Hatsumomo watched as Rei left to communicate towards the soldiers that came running towards the cargo hold. "I hope they wont notice who I am..." She whispered to herself as she made her way towards edge of the hold. Many things was running through her mind as she watched them speak, would she get caught like always or maybe punished for even showing up at the city after the last attempt she made.
                                                            She soon came back down to earth noticing Rei was standing by her holding a hand to help her down and into the transport close by. Smiling gently as she placed her hand upon his metallic one helping her back down onto the wreckage that spend across the ground. But to her surprise was his question, this caused her eyes to widen in slight panic. "Oh dear.. Everything is fine... nothing is wrong..." Her eyes darted around looking at each of the members around her, not recognizing any of them; which might be lucky to her?
Ivy_132's avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image


                                      The horrid sense of unease that was going through her only got worse as she got closer and closer to the center of the city. She did not want to go back, she really didn't. She could be killed, or worse, put back into slavery again. She didn't want to serve those bastards again. No. She was going to kill them all for her mother, and her father, where ever the hell he was. Her mother never would say whom her father was, which she thought was bit odd. She sighed, brushing her hand through her hair before carefully walking on the rubble.

                                      She froze when she heard a helicopter. She dived under a car, her heart thudding in her chest. Okay. That could work to her advantage. She watched as it flew by and grinned. If she could take that helicopter... Oh. That would be kick a**! It didn't seem like it landed too far from there either. She got up and quickly started making her way towards where she had saw it fly, adrenaline going through her in a heated rush. She ran silently through the rubble, stopping when she heard voices. She crept as close as she could and hid behind a piece of collapsed building. She watched as people started loading and unloading stuff. Now... If she could wait until some of them cleared out, she could take the ones left by surprise and steal the helicopter.

                                      This was going to be fun.
Rei Kuroniko's avatar

Hallowed Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda

Ivy_132

User Image

      Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673


    "I've never fired a gun before..."


    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

      ⋙ Rei brought her into the seating area of the cargo transport. "It is going to be ok, I still detect that there is unease in your voice. Although it could be a malfunction in my systems, With the damage sustained, I'm not entirely certain that this isn't some large scale simulation." He said, releasing her hand and turning towards the back of the craft. Rei was beginning to spark from the shoulder again, though it was internal so it wasn't as visible. The emotion malfunction was beginning to happen again. 'Is this real? Or am I more damaged than my initial scan read?' Rei thought, getting to the opening only to have a heat signature read off nearby. "I am going to investigate something, master. If they have any questions as to destination, I'm sure you can direct them with the Geomapper module on the wall." Rei said before walking down the street towards the signature. "Hello? Is someone there? Is someone injured?" He said at an increased volume. Rei had remembered that the crash might've landed and sent debris everywhere. 'Is someone hurt?! I need to help!' This debris could have injured someone, and Rei wanted to be sure he wasn't leaving anyone behind. "Oh no... the crash displaced a vehicle onto you. I will assist you, remain still." He said, placing a metallic hand under the front bumper of the car and lifting it upward. "Can you move? I can now escort you to safety." Rei's module seemed to be damaged in such a fashion that he could no loner distinguish the difference between Humans and immortals, as a result he was conducting himself nicely towards both parties.



      ((Trying to get everyone involved. ^_^ ))
      (( Quote me if you'd like me to see your response. ))


      User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉


      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Turtle On A Treadmill's avatar

Malevolent Treasure

Ivy_123

Rei Kuroniko



            User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha



                                                            Has she was helped to a seat within the transport helicopter, Hatsumomo was pretty much on edge, but her body language didn't show that. She watched as Rei left the craft to help move some of the cargo, unknowing he was actually helping others whom are the complete opposite to her own kind. Her eyes darted to each person that entered and noticed her sitting there in all her glory; lucky for her each one was a male, some where human or real as it were some were just like Rei, an humanoid. The only people here so could sway might be the flesh covered animals that began to surround her, not all of them just a small hand full of two or three.
                                                            "Hatsumomo...Surprised to see you here" One spoke down to her as if she was just a piece of meat.With her parasol folded by her legs and her eyes set perfectly on this one fellow that knew her name.
                                                            "Ain't you meant to be working... huh, agent 385?" as she spoke in her elegant ways only caused this male to grab her tightly by the throat.
                                                            "I should kill you now, the immortal royals would not like to see you in this place again, it would be better to have you gone!" His rage fed through towards the geisha, although she just remained there looking up at him, feeling the grip around her neck tighten, unafraid.
                                                            Without even an aswner the male had her by the throat was forced out the open door of the helicopter, having his body fly and hit the ground hard, the others that witnessed this only darted out to carry on the heavy lifting leaving Hatsumomo sitting in her seat dusting herself down.
Ivy_132's avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image


                                      Nicole's eyes widened as one of them said he was going to investigate something... Her heart stopped when he started walking towards her. She tried to quickly wiggle out from under the car she had been hiding under, cursing softly as she banged the top of her hip on the car. It was too late, the man was all ready there. "I-Im fine." She stammered softly, her eyes wide as she looked up at him. A soft gasp left her lips as he lifted the car like it was nothing. She scrambled out from under the car and shook her head furiously. "No... Thats all right, I dont need help." Oh s**t. That.... Thing was going to take her to the immortals. If that happened, she would be dead. Dead dead dead dead dead.
Rei Kuroniko's avatar

Hallowed Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda

Ivy_132

User Image

      Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673


    "I've never fired a gun before..."


    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

      ⋙ Rei thought it strange that she didn't inquire of his assistance, "Please, I insist! I am Assistance bot Service model 11673, otherwise known as 'Rei Kuroniko'. I have crash landed in this area with my master, but I can now offer safe transport to medical assistance if that is that is what you require." Rei said nicely to the woman, flipping the car the rest of the way over so that it leaned on the building. He turned back towards the ship when he heared a commotion. He was particularly concerned that another raiding party had made it to the craft. "Please, we must hurry! It's dangerous here!" he said to the girl with a great worry in his voice as he offered a hand down to her. It was rather evident that Rei couldn't distinguish the difference between human and immortal, only being able to see someone in need. " Master Hatsumomo! Have more raiders come to attack?!" he yelled in the transport's direction with worry. Rei was particularly concerned that if there were more raiders than last time, if that were the case, this girl as well as his Master were both of living value to him. Anything living could technically be considered Rei's master, though he only completely bestowed the title to one person.



      (( Quote me if you'd like me to see your response. ))


      User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉


      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Ivy_132's avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rei Kuroniko


User Image


                                      Nicole shook her head, trying to keep her heart at a decent pace. "Really. I'm fine." She said softly, brushing the dirt off her clothes. She took his hand, despite the horrible feeling she was getting, and got herself up, dusting the rest of the dirt off her. She froze as he yelled to someone else, her hand going to the butt of her gun. "I should go..." She muttered softly. "I'm fine, I just hit my hip on the car, might have gotten a few scratches..." She said, her eyes scanning around wearily. This was not how she wanted to meet an immortal again. This damn... Service bot? Service bot was going to get her killed.
Turtle On A Treadmill's avatar

Malevolent Treasure

Ivy_123

Rei Kuroniko



            User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha



                                                            Waiting for leave She heard Rei shout towards her, getting to her feet and making her way towards the open door of the helicopter. "All alright, sweetie, someone wasn't being careful with the cargo and dropped it but everything is now fine" Her tone sounded s if she was purring towards the end, as her eyes caught hold of the female that stood near Rei, in what seemed like rags. "Is that little kitten hurt?" A worried look appeared on her face, but that was just a cover up.
                                                            Hatsumomo Hopped out of the transport craft and elegant made her way towards the side of Rei, looking at this woman. "If you are hurt, you should come with us.....we have very high technology that would heal your body from anything" Hatsu honestly didn't know if that type of technology actually exist, well the way the Immortals worked, it might just be.

                                                            -Holy crap my brain just died on me...-
Ivy_132's avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image


                                      Nicole froze as another person stepped up, her heart thudding in her chest. Dear God, where were all these people coming from?! She looked at the woman, quickly diverting her eyes. "I'm not hurt. Really, I'm fine." She said softly, wincing as her hip gave off a throb of pain. "Just a few scrapes and bruises....." It was only then she noticed the blood on the ground. She blinked down at it, her eyes wide with surprise. Whose blood was... Then the pain hit. She gasped as her knee gave off a throb of agony, her face scrunched up in a wince. "Ummm... Where are you going exactly?" She asked. When the hell had her knee been cut?!
Rei Kuroniko's avatar

Hallowed Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
]
Yaya Usami-Oda

Ivy_132

User Image

      Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673


    "I've never fired a gun before..."


    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

      ⋙ Rei moved forward quickly to the girl's aid. "You must come with us, We can get you assistance." Rei said with concern in his voice. He looked to Hatsumomo, "She is clearly injured, it would be a disservice to her for us to leave without her now." He said, now a stern tone in his voice. Rei placed his hand on her back and used his other hand to show her which way to walk. He had hoped that she would begin walking, "We're going to frontier city. It's a heavily fortified settlement, though it's not really an imperialistic city like the rest of the immortal's settlements. It's more of a merchant city." He finished nicely. Rei offered his other hand to Hatsumomo with gentle concern. Rei's sensors picked up heat signatures rapidly approaching from the east, "Master... There are several heat signatures moving this way from the east, they are moving faster than those before, I predict confrontation... We should get to cover quickly."



      (( Quote me if you'd like me to see your response. ))


      User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉


      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Turtle On A Treadmill's avatar

Malevolent Treasure

Ivy_123

Rei Kuroniko



            User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha



                                                            Hatsumomo eyes glanced down at the woman's leg seeing the blood drip on to the rumble below their feet; that sight caused her to know for a fact that she might not be an immortal,as a few can heal in a matter of moments. When she heard Rei speak about the city they were about to travel to, she let out a small sigh, but she was still going to attempt to take no matter what type of city it is; The 'merchant' city will only come as a plus, being a place of trade.

                                                            Turning her head towards the transport that sat waiting for them, as Rei mentioned the closing in party at a high speed,only encouraged her to want to take them on, she hasn't really haven't had a taste of blood in such a long while it was lusting within her. "I see... " She placed her hand gently on top of the humonoid's hand. "But if we leave without taking a few of them out, it will only encounter a aerial attack on their part" Her voice remained as elegant as she was.
Ivy_132's avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image


                                      Nicole watched the blood drops for a few moments before listening to them again. Well, at least the pain had went away, and she healed pretty fast too, so it was no big deal... Unless there was something in it, that would really suck. She cleared her throat as they spoke. "I can help." She said, pulling the rifle off her back with a smile. "If you are going to help me, I might as well give you a hand as well..." And as soon as her leg was bandaged, she was getting the hell out of here before something happened. She felt too damn vulnerable out here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games