11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

"I've never fired a gun before..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄

⋙ Rei was on a merchant ship flying over the city, it was full of salvage robots and such. His Master had told him to accompany the merchant to the trading post set up on the other side of the city. The 'Immortal's' side of the city was a rather luxurious place by comparison. There were still buildings that hadn't crumbled and running water that worked. Though he didn't particularly know what to make of the human part of the city. As they flew over, he looked at the buildings with an innate curiosity. As though they were similar to him, hollowed out and destroyed images of what they once were... Their purpose no longer remembered.

"I much enjoy passing over this fraction of the city." Rei said nicely, but still rather blankly. "Nah... you're just a hunk of junk... You're a Service bot, You can't enjoy jack squat because you can't emotionally feel jack squat." The Merchant said, steering the aerial vehicle with some ease. Rei suddenly felt a rather strange bump come from the side of the craft. Apparently a small rebel force had been awaiting this day's supply run. "What has happened Merchant?" He said with no distress in his voice. "We've been hit you stupid pile'a'scrap!" The merchant yelled at him as the front of the cargo copter hit a building and crashed to the ground.

Rei was thrown from the craft's back hatch and was sent through the wall of a nearby building. "Systems somewhat damaged... Contact a repair professional for official instructions on how to proceed." The man said, his systems rebooting again. Rei's systems came back online and his AI was once more present, "Black Box data indicates that there was in fact a living being on that transport, though simulations speculate that an impact would have killed such a being regardless of species. "Is anyone there? Is anyone in need of medical assistance?" the Robot said, taking a step out into the streets, only having it a little more blatantly revealed that there was a rather large crack in the shelling of his shoulder.

User Image
      ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ "But why does it feel so familiar?" ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Malevolent Treasure

'Rei Kuroniko'

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

A beautiful woman stood holding a parasol of white and gold, she seemed to be dressed within a blue kimono with designs of dragon printed all over them. Her okobo seem to be balancing upon a broken off car door, as it stood proudly not even shaking under this woman's weight. She was known was Hatsumomo from the Muromachi Period in Japan, a well known geisha of high standards and full of grace.

What was she doing here at this point way before the attack from the immortals? While she was a woman who enjoyed a lot of fun and the only why of doing that was to destroy the pathetic little humans that she would find. Sometime she would play with them first before killing them, somewhat playing with your food.

Her body gracefully stood on this car door scanning the area, listening closely to everything that surrounded her. A few cracks here and there, a roaring fire close by all normal it seemed. Until she heard something out of the orderly; A bang, a distress helicopter. Upon opening her eyes, she would see it falling, circling before landing at it's death bed within a building corpse. Hatsumomo found this rather entertaining, unknowing which side that flying machine was on.
                                                            Stepping her foot off of the car door, having it to fall bringing her closer to the ground below, she had stepped off it before making her way through the rumble and chaos that cracked under her okobo.

She had made it there, still holding her parasol looking at the mess before her. "A pity..." She smirked letting out some sort of humming laugh, she was actually enjoying this as she searched for any survives. But there seemed to be none, causing a strong pain of disappointment run through her body. As she turned to leave she heard movement, eyes glowing with excitement she saw him; A male of some sort. Her brows frowned as she noticed it couldn't be a human due to the huge chunk taken out of his shoulder. "I see the little pests had you~" She purred calling to this thing.

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

⋙ Rei's eyes twitched slightly and then focused in on the new being. "A living being... You must be my master! It is good to know that you survived the crash! The officials in charge of me will not be able to file a report based on the Data packs stored in my recorder unit. It was damaged in the crash, but are you able to articulate what happened?" He said, his arm twitching slightly as he took a second step out. He couldn't recall completely the man that had driven the aircraft, and for all he knew this woman was his current master. Rei took his hand and began zapping wires with an electric current to fix the hardware that was damaged. A large spark shot from his shoulder, his fingers also gave a small twitch.

He then used his finger to put welds over the cracks, and then used his opposite hand to grind the surface smooth. "The Aesthetics of my hardware appear fine... However it will need a more permanent fix after we return. Have you checked the Cargo, Master?" He said with a rather blank voice, surveying the damage that the helicopter had caused to the building across the street. "I shall do a primary damage analysis and report back to you master." Rei said, moving towards the rubble across the street, only to stop as he saw a raiding party down the road.

"They have markings on their clothing... I believe they indicate a party of Scavengers... Master, I believe it would be wise to-" Rei's voice was cut off by a shot hitting him in the torso, a metallic "Ping!" indicated that the bullet merely ricocheted into some debris. There was a strange feeling tugging Rei, which was so strange for him. "What is this? I'm not an AI... I can't be mad for them shooting at me... I'm a humanoid service bot... What the hell is going on here?" He thought, staying between the woman and the raiders. It was clear that the crash was causing his sub-level programming to interact with his regular programming, that combined with the damage to his computing unit was causing an AI simulated emotion.

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

'Rei Kuroniko'

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

A machine?
                                                            She thought to herself, scanning the rest of it's body wondering if it could be a really person inside, but the way that shoulder looked she highly doubted it. But to her surprise this metallic male spoke to her has his master, causing her to raise a brow wondering that she could do in this situation. AS she began to think about what on hell he was talking about, she looked over the burning corpse of the flying machine, cargo? "I...er... hit my head sweetie, mind you inform me what was inside this cargo?" She spoke towards him as she witness him walk past her; heading for the helicopter.

Once again to her surprise, rebels appeared firing arms at the metal hard male, as it bounced it only flew past her causing her to watch were that tiny bullet was heading before looking back at the raiding party. "On what a nuisance... Be a darling and help me dispose these.. little pests" Her eyes narrowed as she swirled her parasol on her shoulder; watching carefully of what could happen here and now. Would he survive this party with that damaged piece of his? or will she have to sort it herself? Either way she didn't mind on which one will happened. There was something in that cargo, still unknowing what side it shall belong to.

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

⋙ Hearing that she wouldn't be able to articulate the day's events, Rei had a kind response ready. "It is ok if you do not recall, we can try and grab the black box conduit located in the wreckage. But, if your memory cannot reach to the contents of the craft, perhaps we should contact a physician. Anyway, We were carrying a shipment of Munitions and experimental technologies from Trinity hill to the Immortals fortified wasteland base on the other side of the city."

Upon hearing his current master give the order to attack, Rei's sub-level programming kicked in completely. Rei's arm extended and revealed electrical circuit past his shoulder, this was to grab an assault rifle that had been thrown from the helicopter. Rei's arm then shot back to his side and he began firing on the Raiding party. "Excessive use of force has been delegated, civilians clear yourselves from the firing zone. Cease and desist, and you might be spared." Rei said in a dark and robotic voice. He began taking steps forward and strategically firing. Many of the raiders dropped with each concentrated burst of rounds. One of them brought up a flame thrower and began trying to torch him, but the fact that Rei was made of metal only caused him to retain a glow due to the heated metal. He was out of bullets and began using the rifle as an instrument of blunt force to impale one raider, while he managed to use his hand to pry the nozzle off the end of the other's flame thrower. The tanks on the back of the man's torso ruptured and blackened Rei's front without really burning him. With the threat mostly eliminated, Rei's primary level programming came back slightly. "Would you like for me to send a call for emergency air lift, Master? I could carry you back to the specified destination, however I do speculate it would take much longer than sending a distress signal." He said, his blank voice now returning.

((I think I know what's wrong with the quote thingy. ^_^ There are apostrophe signs on either side of the username specified. I think it's preventing it from registering to my account. You can copy and paste the thing in my signature if you'd like. ^_^ ))

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

A machine?
                                                            Hatsumomo was pretty impressed at how he obeyed her, this was very useful to her. Upon hearing the cargo was in fact for the immortals on the other side of the city; it seemed her fellow person-al were planning on creating a few things or turning the mortals in to some sort of help? Her eyes looked over to the fire and smirked lightly. "uh...huh" This pleased her.
                                                            Witnessing the battle before her see each member fall before the heavy metal only caused her to smirk more. "Interesting.. being injured and yet.. he can fight" Hatsumomo began to bite her lip but jumping slightly as he looked at her speaking of calling a emergency to come and collect them.
                                                            "I don't believe that would be needed.. It's coming back to me" She placed her hand on her head indicting a little bit of dizziness but of cause she was faking it. "But please there will be no need in carrying me, I can walk myself. Can't have you breaking on me now can I..."

She began to think about the emergency call and about heading back to the headquarters at the other side, that smirk appeared once more on her glossy lips. "Well about that call.. Can you be able to make it?" She made her way towards the Robot. Every step she made looked as if she glided over the rumble, as she got closer to him; Hatsumomo placed her hands near the once damaged shoulder. Would this male have some sort of feeling? She began to think, "Remember my face will you, I wouldn't like if you reboot and forget about me" That was another worry, if they went to the city, would she lose this defence?

-Ah yeah~ >.< I knew I had done something wrong surprised I has a cold.. be kind to me X3 -

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

⋙ Rei's eyes shifted slightly, the softwares were beginning to interact with one another once more. "I do not yet know the extent of the damage from the crash landing, it is quite possible that I'm experiencing some reaction that's causing a simulatory Emotion sequence.. I may not be as... Efficient as I normally operate." He said, frowning slightly. Rei didn't particularly know what to think of emotions, or even if these were real.

When she mentioned him breaking, he couldn't help but laugh. "Did I just laugh? is this humor?" He thought, forming a strange look on his face. "Yes... That is definitely new..." He muttered to himself before rejoining his normal thought pattern. "You needn't worry about me 'breaking.' I'm made of an alloy that's mostly shock proof. And my systems run off a radiation conversion system, short of dropping nuclear weaponry atop my torso, you'd have a hard time completely destroying me."

"I can indeed make a call for emergency transport, I may even be able to use some of the cargo in order to further repair my systems.." He said, gazing over to the wreckage. Rei noticed she was getting closer to him, and her hand nearer to his shoulder. "My shell is most likely still hot, I wouldn't want you to get burned." He said, running another systems diagnostics check. "I shall make the hard wiring adjustment right now, my systems may be damaged, But The changes are being made now to commit your face registration to permanent memory.... Complete. I won't be forgetting you again unless I lose my head or something.. And even then I'm going to have trouble forgetting." He said, pushing the sides of his mouth up with his hands in an attempt to make a smile. The smile was given in an attempt to soothe her concerns of his memory

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

Everything that was spoken to her was slightly confusing, but she did understand most of it. He was a very well build humanoid, something that can not be damaged nor destroyed that easily; and this indeed pleased her even more, maybe he could be a big key in her plans. What plans? well hatsumomo will not be revealing them so easily.
                                                            When she had placed her hand upon his arm it was quite hot, but not as hot to burn her but once again what he had said about remembering her pleased her even more. "Wonderful.. I don't want anyone to take you from me, The other immortals back at the city hate me, but I honestly don't know why..." She spoken is such a meaningful tune as if she was about to turn on the waterworks. "So if I get dragged away from you, please project me" but soon enough a smile appeared back on her lips, seeing the metallic male attempt to smile only made her laugh a little, placing her hand across her lips almost shying away, but that is how she acts, she in a geisha after all.

-Sorry there isn't much ... Brain dead this morning D: -

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

⋙ He looked with great curiosity as she touched his shoulder. "Your hand... Does that not hurt?" Rei said with concern in his voice. 'Systems diagnostics indicate that my shell is still rather heated... She's for sure an immortal, and a strong one too... There have been immortal's generals who have had faces of displeasure when in contact with such temperatures...' he thought with his sensors scanning her hand. "I regret to say that my memory unit has been damaged more severely than I originally believed, And what is even more shameful is that I cannot recall your name..." He said, looking down.

"How can anyone take me from you? I am a material possession of yours, and therefore for someone to take me from you would be theft from an immortal. And that offence is punishable by death in any subdivision of this planet." He said nicely. Rei's scan of the surrounding environment was complete, and it seemed as though there were life forms on the other side of a nearby building. "There are other life forms nearby... Perhaps you'd like me to make that distress call and take you into the helicopter now? I know that a promise coming from a robotic being may not mean much to someone of your standing... But I promise to protect you... Master..." He said, his eyes becoming rather blank.

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

Hearing him and giving a gentle smile towards him, taping gently on the heated suit. "Not one bit, it's just a little heat" She continued to smile looking around but returning her gaze back upon him, he couldn't not remember her name? I haven't told you yet She thought as she moved her parasol above them, covering them both. "Oh dear, you have hit your head falling didn't you... It's Hatsumomo darling~" Her voice continued to pur, knowing very well that this humanoid is slowly but surely becoming hers; a nice find she thought.

Hearing those words just caused her body to shake with pleasure, maybe it was coming along quite quickly; She now has a powerful humanoid on her side and a good one too Hatsumomo was glad she had spotted this plane. Everything is working out quite nicely... Suddenly hearing him speak of a couple more persons were near by, her bliss only got higher. "Others? Out in this place.. Interesting, Maybe they are lost... we should go see..." Her eyes trailed towards the wreckage as a thought entered her mind; need that cargo with us, those pests might take it. "Maybe heading for the wreck, just incase the cargo survived.... don't want those in the hands of others" That gently smile of her's returned as she heard his final words. Hatsumomo's hand moved towards the chest area, gently placing it there. "A promise is a promise, and I will hold you to that" Her lips let out a small humoured humming laugh, as she walked past him heading towards the wreckage.

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko

"Hatsumomo... Is that correct? Registration to memory successful." He said, moving his blank eyes over towards the wreckage. "Indeed, The Cargo is the reason for moving through this area. Would you like me to call for emergency pick up? I estimate their time of arrival would be a mere half an hour." Rei said, following her over to the wreckage and preparing the servos in his limbs for heavy lifting. "The back hatch is relatively damaged, I shall attempt to pry it open." The humanoid robot said, placing his hands in a small opening on the back hatch. Rei pulled at the two pieces of metal with little to no strain, and the dented and mashed cargo door popped and bent until it finally gave way. The heavy metal door flew off it's rotating hinge and into a building across the street. "I have opened the door to the cargo hold. The products are now ready for surveying." Rei said, offering to assist the Geisha into the cargo hold of the aircraft.

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

Hatsumomo couldn't help but keep on smiling towards him, he really was a find. As they both made their way towards the wreckage where the cargo was being held, she nodded to him gently as he prised the door more than open, more or less off and into the distance; this didn't stop Hatsumomo heading into the cargo hold with the assists of the machine's hand.
                                                            As she lifted her kimono revealing more skin than she should; only to her to into the hold. Her Okobo touched down on the harden floor as her eyes widened just too see the huge cargo that was there. "There is no way we can actually carry this to a safe point..." She turned her head towards the Humanoid suddenly realising she didn't know his number, or name depends how you should put it. "Darling.. Sorry if this is out of the blue, I hadn't realised until now, I had forgot what I called you? What is your name?" She asked him politely, with a slight worry that he might get a little confused and soon enough find out she is not his master.

Her Hand soon came across the experiment wooden box as she tempted to peer through it's cracks. She noticed a few bottles of chemicals, filled with different coloured liquids she was trying her best to work out what her side was planning with these chemicals; The only thought was they were tempting to turn the mortals, immortal.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Nicole stayed around the man for a little while before separating from him. She didn't like to be around people, not really. After all, anyone could be an enemy. She had come up against a group of raider humans that she had had to kill. After all, they had tried to kill her and steal all her stuff, which hadn't succeeded of course. She continued her walk around the city, sighing softly as she did so. She needed more supplies. She hoped to pick something out of the rubble, something of some kind of use. She sighed sullenly as she continued her walk, trying to stay quiet as she moved. No need in getting caught again after all. She touched her pistol, enjoying the comfort it brought her. "Time to move on I guess.... I might be able to find something if I go deeper into the city. Its risky but I need some food and supplies... The next rebel camp isn't around here." She muttered, running her hand through her hair. "********. I can't win either way." She muttered darkly to herself. Yes, it was stupid to talk out loud, but she needed to hear some thing besides the thunking of her own boots. Besides, she was whispering.

She turned her course towards the middle of the city instead of towards the forest. She tried to keep out of direct view, praying there were no immortals running about. This really sucked, she needed a car, or a helicopter... Something. Maybe a motorcycle.... Oh yeah. Motorcycle all the way. She smirked at the thought, letting her thoughts drift slowly away as she continued to walk.

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yaya Usami-Oda
User Image

Rei Kuroniko ~ Tac-Bot Service Model 11673

⋙ Rei didn't seem to notice the scantily related skin that Hatsumomo had either accidentally or purposefully shown, the emotion malfunction wasn't taking place as of right now and as a result he didn't make note of such things. When she said she didn't remember his name, he mistook it for something caused by her head injury. "You must've hit your head near the frontal lobe where one registers names and faces, We should contact a physician when we get back to civilization. The medical hazards aside, I am Service-bot 11673, although I believe that the AI that my module was given gave me the name Rei. So, for practicality's sake, I guess you can call me Rei... Kuroniko, that was the secondary name they gave me. Rei Kuroniko, Service-bot 11673." He said, blinking a couple of times and then moving over to the cargo she'd been inspecting.

"I could bring these things to the fort, however it would take me numerous trips... Would you like me to call for Emergency pick up from the local movement agency?" The man said, trying to seem nice and collective for his Master's sake. "It would be no trouble to send off a signal from my unit, it wasn't even slightly damaged by the impact."

User Image

Malevolent Treasure

Rei Kuroniko

User Image
            Hatsumomo
            The Succubus Geisha

She honestly didn't want him to call for emergency but she sort of guessed that there would be no other way, and plus she could actually get into the city and attempt to take over. "Rei... Oh the sweet tune is coming back to me.." She grinned, continuing to look into the boxes. "I guess we should call, it will help get us back, we are far away..." She smiled and turned towards him as her mind thought about the numerous trips he would have too make, just to have them in a safe place. Hatsumomo offered to help out and carry out a few of the boxes.

-Sorry for taking so long to post..-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff