Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! This rp takes place during the mauarders time! ^___^ They're in their 6th year of hogwarts..and have a bit of a rivalry between two slytherins named Severus and Lucius. So they feud and pull pranks on each other (even though Snape and Malfoy like to pull tricks on muggle borns too). So ya made-ups wanted and allowed. And the rp starts on the train!!!!

~Only RULE~

NO having relations with the originals like...Remus's long lost daughter. Or Lucius's adopted sister. Ok...cause it's stupid...k ^^

~:Originals:~

James:
Lily: Cabalita
Remus: Koji_the_Hanyou
Sirius: Mindtrick
Peter:
Lucius:
Severus:

~Made-up Info~

Name:
House:
Pet:
Bio:
Appearnce:
((Can I be Sirius?))
Can I be Lily? Please...
((ok you two can be lily and sirius ^^))

Name: Aya Felix
Year: 6th
House: Gryfindor
Pet: a white barn owl with little light brown oval spots on her belly. Her name is Charms.
Bio: She's a muggle born and her family isn't the best financially. So Dumbledore helps her out any way he can. But since she's muggle born slytherins fancy to pick on her ((hint hint XD)). Even though she has a slight crush on one of them.
Apperance: She has dirty blonde hair thats always up in a high ponytail that goes to the top of her neck. She's fair skinned, well built, and has green eyes.
Thanks! Yayish....Post coming right away! heart
Witch_Myso
((ok you two can be lily and sirius ^^))

Name: Aya Felix
House: Gryfindor
Pet: a white barn owl with little light brown oval spots on her belly. Her name is Charms.
Bio: She's a muggle born and her family the best financially. So Dumbledore helps her out any way he can. But since she's muggle born slytherins fancy to pick on her ((hint hint XD)). Even though she has a slight crush on one of them.
Apperance: She has dirty blonde hair thats always up in a high ponytail that goes to the top of her neck. She's fair skinned, well built, and has green eyes.

((Thanks!))
Name: Jasmin
House: Gryffindor
Pet: Cat named Moontail
Bio: Jasmin is all around nice girl who likes to just have a good time. Jasmin doesn't say what her last name is. and she gets along with pretty much everyone
Appearnce: Tall, Long brown hair and brown eyes, has pale skin
((ok ^^))

She hugged her parents good bye knowing she wasn't going to get that for a year and she climbed onto the train. She scowered around and found an empty compartment. She toke advantage and set her stuff up and sat down. A minute at the lastest after her owl Charms flew in. She smiled and pet Charms, "I knew you wouldn't be late." Charms cooed and sat ontop of her cage as Aya started to nibble on some mint mice waiting for the train to leave to give her final goodbyes.
As the train chuged along, shaking and rattling as it went, a young Gryffindor sat in a compartment alone, reading her book to study for year 6. She would start this year. The trolly got around to her and she gave the trolly lady a few sickles for a snack and closed the door again.
Witch_Myso
((ok ^^))

She hugged her parents good bye knowing she wasn't going to get that for a year and she climbed onto the train. She scowered around and found an empty compartment. She toke advantage and set her stuff up and sat down. A minute at the lastest after her owl Charms flew in. She smiled and pet Charms, "I knew you wouldn't be late." Charms cooed and sat ontop of her cage as Aya started to nibble on some mint mice waiting for the train to leave to give her final goodbyes.

Jasmin walked over to a compartment that had Aya Felix inside. Jasmin opened the compartment door. "Exuse me do you mind everywhere else is full" Jasmin said holding Moontail in her arms.
As she finished her little snack of peanut butter and jelly spiders, she opened a small cage, releasing a small silvery tabby-cat. The small cat leapt onto her lap and began purring. She stroked the little ball of fluff.

"Hello Sweetie, did you miss me? I know it must be boring to be in that cage all the time..."

{Her kitten's name is named Sweetie...}
Sirius came to the train station with James, whom he had been living with most of the summer. They picked a compartment and were soon joined by Remus and Peter.
pjbaby
Witch_Myso
((ok ^^))

Jasmin walked over to a compartment that had Aya Felix inside. Jasmin opened the compartment door. "Exuse me do you mind everywhere else is full" Jasmin said holding Moontail in her arms.

She looked up and shoke her head,"no come right on in." She smiled as Charms looked a little uneasy at the cat so she stayed close to Aya.
Jasmin smiled. "Hello I am Jasmin...and this is Moontail" Jasmin said to the girl as she petted Moontail who was a black cat but looked like it had a tuxedo on. Jasmin noticed the owl. "Oh don't worry Moontail is quite friendly and wouldn't hurt anything execpt a rat" Jasmin said as she came into the compartment and sat down across from Aya
"So, how's the summer been?" Sirius cheerily asked his friends.
"No point asking me, you've tailed me the whole time", James replied in a way saying "I try to sound as if I disliked it".
"It's been okay", Remus replied.
"Yeah.." Peter said.
"Done anything stupid?" Remus asked, smiling at Sirius and James.
"Stupid?" Sirius said, raising an eyebrow towards James.
"We?" James said, doing the same thing back.
And then they all burst into laughter. An new year in school...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff