Welcome to Gaia! ::

pjbaby
I think he likes likes you raven Rae said to raven in her thoughts. As the rain stopped Rae took the force field down.

'I don't like him. I don't like anyone. It's pointless.'
sheba_master_of_wind
pjbaby
I think he likes likes you raven Rae said to raven in her thoughts. As the rain stopped Rae took the force field down.

well its obivious that he likes you Rae said not looking at Raven
pjbaby
sheba_master_of_wind
pjbaby

"I figured that. He's so easy to read. What's the point of me even continuing this conversation anyway?'
pjbaby
sheba_master_of_wind
pjbaby

Pirce butts in " if it;ll get me on the team i will bite him for you!" he says with a toothy grin
Forward
pjbaby
sheba_master_of_wind
pjbaby

Pirce butts in " if it;ll get me on the team i will bite him for you!" he says with a toothy grin

Raven glares at Pirce.
sheba_master_of_wind
Forward
pjbaby
sheba_master_of_wind
pjbaby

Raven glares at Pirce.

Pirces grin deepens but he says "or i guess i can mind my own buisness on this, after all courisoty did kill the cat! and i suppose a ravin just might do it too if the cat talks too much" then he winks at Ravin and laughs
Rae just glared at Pirce stare stare Rae then rolled her eyes. "boys" she muttered under her breath
She glared at him a bit more, but turned away and rid herself of her anger.
"Are we even getting anywhere with this?"
*coughcough* "right, so how do we go about this?"
Ice sat down at the curb thinking
Oirce was feeling awkward, standing around with so many strangers doing nothing. just then he picked up on an underlying sent that did not belong to anyone standing in the group. not seeing a reason to include those around him in his courisoty, Pirce left them and started to follow the faint sent. three or four blocks later he started to get a tingeling down his spine. the hair on his head felt as if it was shifting in it's roots, and his heart beat quickened. Pirce looked to see that no one was around him and ducked into a near by ally, where he pulled a small pouch out of a pocked in his pants. he opened the top and held it up to his nose, and breathed deep the sent of it's contense. the tingeling began to fade, and his heart beat slowed down. tacking a little of the contense from the bag and putting it in his mouth he fell back against the wall and a look of compleat prace fell over him, and he sat there for a few mineuts just enjoying the calm.
Vega bit her lower lip and let out a shigh..."He is a tinker of people and he chained me in a crept in sibria and killed my husbean... nothing of his is decent."
after a few mineuts Pirce left the alley he was in and picked up the trail again. a block later he saw a large groupe of people being attacked by some one he could not yet see. people were panicing and running every where as things exploded around them. "this is so not good!" Pirce thinks out loud, as he pulls off his shirt and transforms in to a sumilidon. when the change is compleat he steps out of his now unneeded pants and boots, and lets out a ferocious roar that can be heard for miles, in hopes that the others will hear it and join him.
Raven_the_Dark
pjbaby

Cody just shruggs his shoulders while he starts to fly away.

"Shot down by the hottie of the titans.But I wont give up"

Flying over the city cody lands infront of the pizza place. were he got off his metalic board and shrunk it down to the size of a half dallor. Putting it in his pocket cody walked into the pizza place and got some food.

((sorry it took me so long to get back here))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff