Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Yes, yes, has started... ^-^))

Starfire, unable to keep her feet on the ground, zoomed into the kitchen.

"Pleasant beginning of day greets you I hope, friends!" she said exuberantly. She got a glass of water for herself, instead of disgusting those around her with mustard.

She couldn't understand... Why couldn't such a lovely beverage be eaten?
((You have no idea how much I love you for this, Mel.))

With his spindly claws wrapped around the steering sticks of his light, custom-built cruiser, Scion desperatley wished for his energy form. Corporal forms were such a nusiance, he decided. Too hard and vunerable. Though, he had to admit, corporal beings had made his wonderful ship, and were it not for his corporal form, he could not pilot The Crystal.

It was a very beautiful ship indeed, The Crystal. It was shaped like an oval, it's shimmery surface the color of a diamond, clear and alluring. It was a very delicate-looking thing, but its innocent and fragile nature belied its formidible firepower. It was one of the best ships in the I.D.F, surpassed only by the great flagships and dreadnoughts. It held a special value for Scion, this precious-looking ship. One of the seven Elders, having heard of the young Khillarath's acceptance into the Intergalactic Defense Force, had gathered a large group of the most dependable nymphs, and using information he had gained from a visiting offworlder, had the children craft this ship for him out of one of the great Imarath, or "power crystal" that gave his people life.

An alarm blared throughout the cabin, and a red light began to flash. His versitile head jerked to the right, his four eyes focusing on the tracking radar. Kisthar almos irnar!, he cursed silently. His target had entered the atmosphere of the third planet from the sun...what was he doing!

"Narust, narust, narust!", He slammed his fist into the console in frustration. What was that idiot thinking!? Calling up his Info viewscreen, he searched through the databases mentally, allowing his eyes to watch the tracking radar. The viewscreen wasn't really nescessary, it was just how the young alien was taught to use the database. The planet was inhabited, yes...that was obvious from here...the dominate race seemed to be a class-four, mildly developed apes called "humans". He wrapped his hands around the pilot stick once more with a sigh, taking the ship down in after him. He appeared to be headed for the large continent off to the left....

The ship jerked and rumbled as it screamed through Earth's tattered atmosphere. An odd clicking sound filled the cabin, sounding oddly like the most famous part of Willian Tell. Dun dadaun dadundun dun, dundadudun dudadun dun dun, dada dun, dadadundundun. The clicking was coming from Scion's claws as he clicked them across the metal of the console. With a soft sigh, the ship was down. He activated the cloaking device, (because all alien ships have cloaking devices.) and activated the camera, examining the people of Earth. His four eyes blinked in an oddly amusing pattern, first the top left, then top right, then bottom left, them bottom right, over and over again. Finally, after two hours, he stood, and assumed his energy form, his being seeming to dissolve into the energy. The glowing blue life-stuff formed a humanoid shape, and skin glooped over it in a wash, like pudding. He looked like a glob of flesh-colored pudding. Leaving the skin as it was, he began to form bones and muscle. Several minutes later, the nervous system and skeletal structure was done. The goo seemed to evaporate, leaving only a thin layer of putty. It coagulated into skin, and hair sprang forth from his scalp. He opened his new eyes and smiled, somewhat awkardly. He spoke aloud, to no one, his newfound voice echoing off the crystal walls.

"This form will do nicely..."

Once he had shaped the form, Scion could re-assume it instantly. He phased back to energy, and slipped out of the ship's wall. He immediatly assumed the human form again, this time remembering clothes. His dark red hair fell down to his shoulders, and his bright green eyes seemed to sparkle with joy. He was young, about twenty-one, and good-looking, at that. He wore black dress pants with blue sneakers, and a black leather coat over a tight black turtleneck. He grinned, and stretched, using his senses to track his target, the intergalactic criminal, Saroth.

((Feel free to jump in and help me find him, Titans. I'm sure he'll do something bad to set off your cool sensor thingies...^_^;. Oh, and I AM in the Titan city place.))
Cyborg's Titan alert in his arm went off as he was chowing down on his third (and final) rib. "Aw, man!" He reached over for a napkin and whiped off his hands before touching the button that brought up the viewscreen on his arm.

"Sorry to break up party, but sensors just picked up ANOTHER alien. That's the third spaceship this month! Why can't alien's just stay on their own planet . . ." he cut himself off as he caught sight of Starfire who was still in the kitchen area.

"Heh heh, present company excluded, of course . . ." he said, with his face turning so red that it almost looked like the cybernetic half of his face was blushing.

"So, Star, Terra, uh, wanna bring up the sensors while I go get BB, Raven and captain hair-gel?" But before they could answer, Cyborg had slipped off, trying to make as sneaky an exit as he could with his massive robot body.
((Captain Hair-Gel, I love it!))

BB walked in, yawning. He had taken a good little cat-nap, but now it was time to chow down. Seeing all the people gathered in the kitchen, especially Terra, Beast Boy fell as he kept going, tripping over a video game controller. Getting up and turning to Cyborg, he tried to tear into him. "What's going on, Cy? Why are you just leaving stuff around everywhere, making a huge mess? What's up with that?"

He knew he left the controller there last night, but that wasn't a piece of information Cyborg had to know, now was it?
son_of_spectre
((Captain Hair-Gel, I love it!))

He could not help himself, he was too hungry, and he transformed into a large pot bellied pig and dug in.

His entire operation had been silent, no matter how hard it was for Beast Boy not to talk, but now, silence and caution were thrown to the wind as he chowed down on the remaining ribs. Barbeque sauce covered his green snout, black eyes smiling.

(((Uh, dude, BB is a vegitarian. He despises eating meat on the grounds that he has been most of those animals.)))
((AHHHH! Oops, I am sorry. Blah, my head hurts. Edit my entire post.))
((Silly son_of_spectre.))
((Ha, I swear, I didn't mean to be stupid like that ... I think I meant to do something else, and then I just got lost in it all ... blah. Well, it is changed now.))
((Heh, suuure. Jeez, the rest of the team needs to show up....))
((Dammit! Now I remember, I was taking it so Cyborg couldn't have it ... dang it ... I was ... I was ... I don't remember anymore, I changed it already anyway. Blah.))
{ I would love to show up, though Aqualad doesn't reside within the tower. . .not much I can do for the moment, until something happens near the water that is. . .hint hint anyone?}
(("DAMNIT!!" I add my own curse, because now I want ribs...))
((Don't try to correct the spelling of my curse word. That is juvenille ... stupid head!))
((Jesus tapdancing Christ user, If I didn't know better, I'd say I was stalking you...Which I am not, by the way. Heh, don't worry, Saroth is my NPC, I'll make sure he ends up near the water...))
(ok, not to be mean but plese keep the OOC stuff to a minimum. it takes up far too much space, especially with one liners. Thanks guys, really appreciate it. If you have something to say OOC, just add it to your post ((the edit button is wonderful, isn't it?)). Now, time for my reply)

Glancing sideways at the alien getting some water, she snagged a napkin and wiped her hands and face. "Morning," she answered.

At Cy's alert she nodded, standing from her seat. She made her way into the main room and began to press buttons. She started the scanners on a forth of the screen, had the local news in another and waited for the others to see what else they needed to run. She wasn't use to the computers just yet. She hadn't been around long enough but she was catching on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff