Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright! Degausser has officially joined the RP as Cyborg. Now all we need is Starfire. Hopefully we can get one before Sunday ::runs off to hunt down a Starfire::

~<>~ Mel ~<>~
*bump for Starfire* Eeee-did you change the title of the thread? I'm too lazy to look. Advertise for Starfire!
Time to BUMP-and grind! HAHAH! *looks around, no laughter, no applause, turns into a cockroach*
Wow, a Teen Titans RP With an Actual Plot. o.0 My God, did I die? I would Join but..I am no Good for..Starfire ::Laughs insanely:: and, WHenever I would join such an RP I play as a Group(In this case it'd be Four people..All Evil, Mwehe.) So..Ya..o.0 ::Chokes and DIes, then after a moment, comes back to life:: Wait, I am supposed to Die After I leave..>< Hey, you Kids, stop poking me with sticks, I'm not dead anymore! gonk
(Eat your heart out.)
::After lookign at the past posts she laughs::
Mid Boss Sucked my Bif fat Bulging pe--
>>
<<
Did I say anything?
hmm..Were Did Laharl go?
I miss him?
Anyways, consider this post a Bump.
Also, you shouldn't have put those Swirly thing on the Sig, it makes it look like a screwed up TV Screen.
Or maybe...It was like that!?
o.0
Well, whoever did it should have just alternated the colors instead..
Yup.
3nodding
>>
<<
How the hell'd my fingers get hot!?
*Pokes the newcomer in the eye with a stick* yay! A playmate!

*gnaw gnaw* moo?
Time to make the beast with two humps!

*Brings out the erector set* Muahahaha.

Will the innuendo bump ever end? Did anyone even catch the innuendos? I thought I was being clever.....*sob*
Im starting to worry about this groups sanity... sweatdrop
Don't worry too much. Once we get them Role playing things will be much better ::continues hunt Starfires::

~<>~ Mel ~<>~
Another one BUMPS the dust, another one BUMPS the dust

No, no, I got a better one: I see a little silohoutte of a man, scara- BUMP, scara- BUMP, can you do the fandango?

*dances*
*Bump 7.0 for starfire*
Helena Lance
Don't worry too much. Once we get them Role playing things will be much betty ::continues hunt Starfires::

~<>~ Mel ~<>~

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......hunt...................
I like small things, not that I am implying anything about myself of course, just wait. . .should I stop talking now?So yeah. . .and stuff, and then that other thing happend, but that guy came in and saved us and he was all like "Tuda!" and we are like "******** cool!" and he was like "Don't say that!" and we were like "Shut it!" and then he punched us and stuff. . .not cool, or is it?
user_friendly
I like small things, not that I am implying anything about myself of course, just wait. . .should I stop talking now?So yeah. . .and stuff, and then that other thing happend, but that guy came in and saved us and he was all like "Tuda!" and we are like "******** cool!" and he was like "Don't say that!" and we were like "Shut it!" and then he punched us and stuff. . .not cool, or is it?

eek

One word: ISSUES!
Trust me, I am one of the few sane on this board. . .though you might want to watch out for the wrath of son_of_spectre. . .he's a wily one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff