Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I brought Beast Boy, so bow down to Aqualad and honor my name or I shall send my army of fish against you!
(I quake with fear of sardines.)
I don't know if y'all noticed or not, but *Head gets super deformed big, and mouth takes up 1/2 of the now huge head* I posted for cyborg on the first page!!!! *Head shrinks to normal*.

I just, uh, had trouble finding this thread again. Now I am going to need to make one of those nifty banners, aren't I?
*looks at his new signature* did it work?!
Two things.

First: Yes Son your banner did work.

Second: Degausser you need to PM Helena a profile first. Then once she gives the O.K. are you in. She said that many times throughout the first page. Read the instructions.
Wow, reading is a hard concept isn't it? I just don't see how I would have ever figured out how to get in the rp. . .wait, I read the very first post. Did you not notice the lack of character sheets for the rest of us on this page and the previous?
user_friendly
Wow, reading is a hard concept isn't it? I just don't see how I would have ever figured out how to get in the rp. . .wait, I read the very first post. Did you not notice the lack of character sheets for the rest of us on this page and the previous?

LOL! Amen User. blaugh
I wish to thank you for responding Helena in a regular way, most Role players would yell at me. If I do see anybody interested in Cyborg or Starfire I will send them here. I hope that the positions will be filled before the rule has to be broken, Either way though I will wait for your PM. As for the comment about not being creative, you will see in time ::chuckles:: Thanks again for responding.

I will be waiting,
Mackkcam (Mack) Arrikanez
[url=http://meredith.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2448598&start=0][img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v241/slash_mistress/Banners/titansbanner1.png[/img][/url]

Hmm....I think I have this right for advertising. You can put this on your signature. Oh yeah....the Mishi's got the touch...

EDIT: D'oh! I'm fixing it...
PLEASE don't put that in your signature -.- It's a link to the profiles thread. The last thing I want is for it to be flooded by wannabe profiles. If you must, link the image here:

http://meredith.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2448598

so the sig you write down would look like this:

Quote:

Just like that. You had a good idea Solani, I appreciate the effort. Thanks for reading all. hope we get those members soon. I'll let you all know if we get any new members.

~<>~ Mel ~<>~

PS If you have any problems linking the image, PM me and I'll help all I can
Helena Lance
You had a good idea Solani, I appreciate the effort...

Translation: Nice try, but you're still a FOOL!

Yes...I think my KFC was laced with coffee beans. O.o That wasn't meant to offend. I just thought it was funny >.<
KARATE BUMP!
"Dark Adonis" Bump
AKA Mid-boss Bump
Sorry all, my bad. Go ahead, shamelessly flame me if you want.

I was asked to be Cyborg, and the PM had different instructions, or maybe I misinturpreted them, so I didn't read too much of the first post, 'cause it looked like repeate of what was in the PM.

Go ahead, flame away you guys.
*flamed bump* Burn baby burn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas