Welcome to Gaia! ::

*is a crow* He guys ... * is a gorilla* ... I get to ... * is a velociraptor* ... be BB ... *is a ram* ... or as most ... *is a squid* ... people know me ... *is a green changeling in weird purple and black clothes* ... Beast Boy!!!

*takes a bow for a creative entrance .... *
Watching Beast Boys entrance Robin follows behind and waves, "Hello."

((Booyah. No powers required. Batteries included. Yo. Damn right. I said "Yo".))
((Umm ... mine was a joke, not rping yet. We have to wait for Starfire.))
And Cyborg. Those are the only two we need now ^.^
Yep, Cyborg, too. If I knew Cyborg well enough, I would ask if I could play him as well. Unfortunatly, the only character I know is Beast Boy ... so ... by default ... that is who I can play!
eek People have responded! Just two more before the fun starts huh. Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent. ninja
nonchalant bump
*discrete bump* Yo!
bibbity bobbity bump

~<>~ Mel ~<>~

PS ::looks around:: Hmmm, still in need of Cy and Star. Perhaps I shall go hunt them down biggrin
Hey all. I made a banner for the RP if you wanna put it in your signature. It's not required, just for fun. here's the link for it:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v241/slash_mistress/Banners/titansbanner1.png

any suggestions would be appreciated. Trying to find a Cyborg and Starfire as I type. Not so easy. If anyone has friends who would be interested drop them a line wink Ok, off to search again.

~<>~ Mel ~<>~
Sorry if I'm spaming with this post. I'm not sure if the roles of Cyborg and Starfire will be taken. In any case I havn't pm my info yet because this rule for all the "cannon characters". See, my character is a origional character, so it's hard waiting for a long time to find out when I can PM it to Helena Lance. (For everyone, counting out the people that have joined as a character and Helena Lance, HURRY THE ******** UP! (sorry for language)) ::sighs:: I shall be waiting, so pm me when I can send in my info.

Thanks,
Mackkcam (Mack) Arrikanez
Thanks for your intrest Mack and if you know anyone interested in either part then send them this way. I'm probably only going to give ppl another week before I break my own rule and start the RP without those two characters. Where would that leave original characters? Well, when I give the go ahead on the RP I will accept original characters but I'll be more strict on them than I have been or will be on the cannon characters. The reason behind this is simple. I don't want to be run over by all the people who play original characters because it's "easier". I still want some creative effort put into this. So that'll be my way of seeing which category each applicant falls in. You don't seem that way. That's not what I'm implying. I'm just noting it. I will certainly PM you when the deadline is up. Although I do hope I find somebody to play them. It's always good to have the main players in the deck, ya know? Adds to storyline. Anyway, rambling sweatdrop I'll go away now

~<>~ Mel ~<>~
>.>

<.<

<•>.<•>

Meep.
Edit: don't mind me my mates are messing around.
(Your banner is so interesting, Helena. The colors make my head feel like lead. domokun )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff