8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith kept guessing the password to the PDA. Which basically came down to her punching in random cat related words. But so far nothing worked. Stupid technology, if this was some kind of magical PDA. She'd be to get it to do what she wanted it to do. So was really close to just giving up and obliterating it. She turned her head and looked at Catgirl. "Fine, this seems to be more your area of expertise" She gave the PDA to Catgirl and walked over to the window. She let out and sigh and turned around. She then slammed her hands together. A large amount of dark essence gather around her hands. She then used her hands to form it into a orb. She pressed it against her chest and it phased through into her clothes. A simple wardrobe spell to change outfits allowed her to change her clothes. Wearing the same thing everyday could make one go insane. She cracked her knuckles and then crossed her arms. "I'm waiting for answer. Catboy" She levitated over to the catboy.

Lilith juggled the communicator in her right hand. She threw it up into the air and caught it with the same hand over and over again. She thought the leaders gave these. Not someone found one and they were automatically accepted into the titans. As she waited for a answer. She wondered how, Walker was doing. Last time she remember she told her to stay put. It would probably be best to check on her after this entire Catboy thing was taken care of.

╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:

Gingerbread Fetus

The Showoff Perfectioing random cat releated wordsnist

Dapper Genius

Vidar the Shapeshifter

"Exploration is for the bold."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renalt squirmed helplessly, struggling against Lilith's magic. His ears flattened to his head and his eyes became fierce. Determined, he started to heat his hands, little fireballs danced up to his fingertips, where they dissipated. "Is it really against the rules to pry into my own files?" He squirmed.

"Please don't touch that! I don't have a replacement." He called over to Catgirl. He concentrated and managed to make his body skinnier, giving him just enough room to pull his arms free. Facing back at Lilith he demanded. "Some guy in a silly black jumpsuit gave me that communicator, I agreed to come here as a favor. Now answer my question: I want to know who wrote those notes in my file."

Status

Where am I?:Inside the tower.
How do I Feel?:A little bit intimidated.
What am I doing?:Being accosted by Lilith
What am I wearing?:Disguise suit, disguised in a vest and polo, with ripped jeans.
Who am I with?:Lilith, and not of my own volition
Am I disguised?:No
Is there anything else[General status/ooc]?: :3

ArchMageZer0

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith walked over to the catboy. She rolled her eyes. "Who wrote those notes? I don't care." She already knew why he was worried. The files spelled it out for her. "I need to know if I can trust you. Seeing how you have to go behind my back. Or rather break into restricted areas of the computer. I'm guessing no, I can not trust you" She held the communicator tight in her hand. "Besides, just because someone says your on my team. Doesn't mean jack. I say who's on my team. End of story" She had enough of this. Oh this person is on your team YOUR team cause someone who isn't you says so" Whoever wrote the notes. It wasn't important. She knew they were true. After all, why would this catboy be so worried about them if they weren't true. Maybe he didn't like someone telling lies about him. But it was more likely he didn't want anyone to know that info.

She walked over to the walla and leaned her back against it. "Give me one good reason. Why wouldn't I kick throw you out of my tower. Child of the test tubes" She was right to be careful of this, catboy. After all, he broke into a restricted area of the computer network. Then all of a sudden, he said he was part of her team. Without a interview or anything. No, it doesn't work that way.

╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:

Gingerbread Fetus

The Showoff Perfectionist

Dapper Genius

Vidar the Shapeshifter

"Exploration is for the bold."

Renalt was unsure of how this girl knew so much about him, and did she mention test tubes? That was strange, she seemed to know more than anyone he'd met in the city so far. It was shocking to think that the Titan's had learned this much of his past so fast. "How do you know that?" He asked Lilith with a wary creak in his voice. He pulled his hands out of his constraints and cradled his head on his hands, his elbows supported by the massive hand Lilith had conjured to hold him.

"As for trust, Lilith, If you couldn't trust me. I would have wormed my way out of your magic and disappeared by now, I haven't because I want to be here." He swallowed hard and lifted himself out partially of the magic constraint. Using his powers to contort his body uncomfortably thinner so he could move."Lilith, I need to be here, there are people looking for me."

Status

Where am I?:Inside the tower.
How do I Feel?:A little bit intimidated.
What am I doing?:Being accosted by Lilith
What am I wearing?:Disguise suit, disguised in a vest and polo, with ripped jeans.
Who am I with?:Lilith, and not of my own volition
Am I disguised?:No
Is there anything else[General status/ooc]?: :3
ArchMageZer0

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?:NO
location: beath outside of Titan's Tower ][ company: Samuel ][ mood: jovial, competitive, excited

Maddie paddled quickly through the waves, her lean arms working hard against the roll of the smaller waves and the current both. There was no way she was going to lose this bet to him! Confident that she'd left him in dust, she beamed and turned about just in time to see him pass her wish a slight -splash- as he paddled by. Her vibrant green eyes went wide in surprise and for a moment, she just sat there on her board, stunned. Samuel was a fast learner, she'd give him that...but Maddie did not like to lose!

Shaking free of her stupor, a few wisps her wet hair slung across her face, hiding the bridge of her nose, and chin and she went back to paddling. She had to catch up with him! She had to pass him! But she could already tell her efforts weren't going to be enough. He was already ahead of her, and already the swell was forming. He'd make it into the chute way before she would. Maddie was by no means a sore loser, but that didn't mean she enjoyed coming in second. Not at all. In fact she was all too gracious, simply putting on her best smile and pushing her hair out of her face as she hopped up on her board, kicking against the water and turning herself into the current so the wave would build beneath her. Riding the tunnel behind Samuel, she gathered up a handful of water, slinging it at him in a playful splash as she emerged just after he did, sinking back down upon her board.

Laughing in sheer glee, Maddie looked anything but defeated. If anything, she wore a smile rather reminiscent of 'triumph' on her face. Turning to Samuel, she smirked and reached up, beginning to wring out her hair.
"Bravo, Samuel. Bravo...."

Nodding towards the shore, she turned and started paddling back towards the sand. They still had a fire and some snacks to tend to afterall. Glancing back over her shoulder as she drifted, Maddie called back to him. "...But I was looking forward to cooking for you anyway! So who really won?"

Sliding off her board once the water was shallow enough, she dropped into the water with a *splosh* and tucked her board under her arm, carrying it out onto the wet sands. She couldn't wait to get to her towel and brush the sand from her feet. That was always her least favorite thing about the beach. And Maddie was looking forward to sitting by the fire and drying her golden hair.....but most of all, her mouth was practically watering for a s'more. Her sweet tooth was getting the better of her.

User Image

((OOC: Bwuahaha....I mean...aw.. ; )  ))

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Wolf The Aspect

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
"Hesberak etmorinae gostwenthyn verbis-nex...
"A pity, my dear. I've done nothing to warrant your seething hatred of me." The paper man sighed softly and watched as she swatted at him, a measure of too little too late. He'd withdrawn before she could actually make contact. Moving to stand by his soul-bound tome, Malchior reached out and ran his fingers along the pages almost adoringly. This book had been his 'life' for so long, it was going to be strange to be free of it completely. He may just keep it around after Manipulator helped him find those children, just for the sake of having a momento.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Then again, he was also just as likely to torch it to a cindering crisp once he regained his body and the full extent of his magics. With malchior it was difficult to tell. It was something he prided himself in greatly. He never had been easy to predict, and was impulsive and made his decisions typically on a whim. He was the chaos to his brother's calm.

Hearing Manipulator's warning however, Malchior snapped the book shut and lifted it from it's pedestal completely, clutching it like he was protecting a child in his arms. The book was both his bane and his livelihood at the same. At least...for now. Watching as Locus quite literally 'locked' up, he raised a paper brow and chuckled softly. Well that was certainly alot easier than he had expected. She didn't put up much of a fight, and best of all, he didn't need to be weary of his promise to the boy. "I am as capable as you, my friend. I can move about freely, so long as the book is nearby."He tapped the cover matter-of-factly and glanced at the young man, more than ready to leave this place and welcome the cool night air...even if he couldn't quite feel it yet.

User Image

M A L C H I O R...............o f....................N O L

company: laviel (manipulator), locus (shadow walker)
mood: amused, anxious
thoughts: "Now...time to find those strange children..."

((OOC: ; ) Oh you smarmy evil lizard, you. ))

...indobrium bispendruae faransik cortis-rex!"

Nilion Unlustig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas