Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"

User Image
Leopold made an amusing sound as he was handed back the arm, finding it strange that Deas didn't eat it. However, Leopold was not going to force Deas to eat something he didn't want to eat; that would break customs of Swedish Neutrality. Although it was something he hardly enforced, when it came to close friends, he always upheld it. Not so much with strangers though. But with Deas not eating it, Leopold certainly would. He chucked it into the air, and caught it like some kind of crocodile at a zoo. He then proceeded to rip into it, his tongue working like another arm, allowing Leopold to tear the roasted limb into small, bite-sized pieces perfect for eating without having to remove it from his mouth once.

Then the chanting lady stopped chanting and began chatting with the duo. Leopold laughed at the nicknames of Feather Boy and Scaly Giant. He chuckled slightly more before he could respond, which gave time for Deas to introduce himself in the most bizarre manner Leopold had ever heard. "Really got to vork on dose English lessons. I know I don't have much room to talk, but my English is good besides my accent. Oh, my name's Leopold. I tank you for helping my friend. Not much you can do vithout eyes or mystical healing powers. You name vould be?" Leopold asked Toryn, his teeth forming an incredibly strange smile. He had no lips, which brought up the question of how he spoke so well and how he smiled. To answer the latter, his teeth moved. Not a usual way of smiling, but it worked. Sorta.

Leopold's head twitched slightly when he heard Grey Wolf. Almost immediately, she went into a demanding pose, and rudely asking what was with all the noise. Leopold caught the accent, and had some trouble telling which Germanic country it came from, and concluded on 'Germanic.' No distinct country. Yet. But Leopold lost his smile when she spoke. As if they were the problem. In Leopold's own home. Leopold growled lowly. "I don't tink you should ask dat. Especially vhen you're in MY house. But, if you must know, my frient Deas had some injuries dat dis person vas nice enough to heal. Ve're sorry for interrupting vhatever it vas you were doing IN MY HOUSE." Leopold rudely replied, his trench coat flapping slightly with the wind.

Where: Home, the Old Arena.
With: Deas, Tory, and Grey Wolf
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: Damn. Now I'm really gonna have to get more food.
Out Of Constitutions: Swedish neutrality. Get it? Because Leopold is Swedish.

Justice Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

- - - - « - Ragna M. Ventris - » - - - -

- - ««It is the fate of the weak to die unknown, and the destiny of the strong to rule for eternity...

The sword arced gracefully in the air, biting into the thugs left shoulder and running straight down to the right hip. Dexterous fingers spun the free blade in a rapid circle, blood ran like mercury across its silver surface before dashing the wall in tones of crimson. Predatory green eyes looked down at the thug, as a beast would survey the carcass of a particularly dissatisfying morsel. The sword came to rest against the giant's left shoulder guard, while his right hand was raised and balled into a fist. At this point the thug was backed against the wall, pleading for his life. It almost made the man smile. Did he not realize death already lingered at his shoulder? That he was kept alive at all was nothing but an act of the swordsman's will. He opened his mouth to speak, displaying rows of gleaming, vicious fangs, the voice that followed was akin to rolling thunder, a promise of threat laced every syllable.
"When you look into the face of your god, tell it the Ragnarok is coming." With that, Ragnarok opened his hand. The simple action allowed the blood, frothing and bubbling around the man's grievous wound, to follow the laws of nature once more. He fell apart in two messy halves, dead before he hit the floor. Ragna felt no satisfaction at the kill, but as he wrenched the knife from his back, amused by its pitiful dimensions, he felt he had made the right decision. His opponent had simply failed to realise that his skills were worlds apart from those of the warrior veteran. He cast one final look at his foe before using his knife to open up a small wound on his right palm, discarding it to the floor immediately afterwards.

Black blood began pooling at the back of Ragna's hand, questing tendrils reached up from the fluid, twisting and looping around one another. He held the giant blade parallel to his body, reaching up and placing his open palm over the blade. With eyes closed Ragnarok pushed his hand down against the blade, rather then running him straight through however the blade vanished, the black tendrils wrapping around each inch as he pressed down, the black magiks infused within breaking the sword down to store within his own body. It was an ability applicable to all his battle gear. It had been designed with him in mind, after all. Once the deed was done, the behemoth man stepped from the alley, his blood already stemmed. Aside from his daunting height, there was little that set Ragna apart from the general populace, and he was quickly swallowed up by a tide of people going about their afternoon business.

A look of ill disguised contempt was plastered across his patrician features, to think these were the purest humans. It was from this seemingly insignificant rock Ragna's ancestors were kidnapped and shipped to Cyrene VII. They were blood of the same original stock. Yet as he surveyed each pitiful specimen Ragna had never felt more alien. Was this truly the battleground of the coming Ragnarok? Was it here where he was to find opponents to truly test him? As he looked into the ocean of smiling faces, the people gathered around tv stores (where scenes of a raging fire were being shown,) and the several hundred suits and suitcases, he was left questioning the motives of his master. Coincidence would ensure there would be little time for such philosophies.
A hand gripped Ragna's shoulders, spinning him around on the spot and leaving him to stare down the barrel of a police officers handgun. The small man in the suit gripped the walkie-talkie on his shoulder. "Officer 113 to base, I have apprehended the suspect. Long black hair, green eyes, approx. seven foot in height. Requesting immediate back-up!" A circle formed in the street around the pair, though they were all far more shocked than Ragna appeared to be. He guessed someone had seen the alley way encounter, not that he'd really tried to hide anything. A wicked smile parted his lips, the sight of the gun exciting him. "So, you're the police? The defenders of these streets, the most capable of humans. Are you going to be enough to stop me?" Ragna stared at the officer, relishing the prospect of things to come, and with an animalistic roar he dropped his stance and lowered his centre of gravity, following it up with a devastating straight right blow.

The officer fired, it was the only logical thing for him to do in this situation. Physically he was obviously outclassed, and in the time it took to grab the nightstick strapped to his thigh, Ragna would already be upon him. Ragna had forced the officer to act in the only way he could, the warrior was ready to dodge the bullet before the trigger had even been squeezed. He cocked his head an inch to the left, not entirely dodging the bullet as it opened up a cut two inches long across his cheek. It wasn't enough to stop the thunderous assault. Ragna landed his fist in the man's sternum, knocking the wind from his lungs and knocking him back several meters. Without pause Ragna took two strides forwards, using the momentum of the second to twist his body, delivering a kick of catastrophic power into the officer's ribs. Three cracked instantly, another fractured, and as the officer flew threw the television store window Ragna guessed he was in for a lengthy rehabilitation. The cop was alive, barely. The warrior spat on the ground at his side, the black blood from his wound refusing to bow to gravity as it stayed put. "So, are you truly the best defender my home planet has to offer? I thought I sensed strong opponents, obviously I was wrong."

...Give me glory, or give me death!»» - -
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEᴘoxʏ Iʀᴇɴᴀ Woʟғʀɪc

▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷

Grey Wolf tilted her head at the odd male who had approached her, perched atop a seat close by her. She turned her body towards him, an eyebrow arched in mere curiosity. "Who am I? How rude. When meeting someone you say who you are first, then ask for the other's name." She scoffed, appearing very tense. Feathers.. moving? Her grey dress rustled in the small breeze, swaying her long hair as well. She herself would seem very rude for interrupting them, but they had thrown the first stone by waking her. That in itself was trouble, since she was very dangerous when half asleep.

She unfolded her arms from her chest, head still tilted. "But since you asked, with or without stating your own first, I'll state mine. I'm Epoxy. Last names are a bother, so don't ask for it. You can just call me Grey Wolf if you want. I don't mind." She sighed, rubbing at the back of her head. Her focus was on the strange feathered male, the others not as important to her since he had approached her first.

Her expression shifted to a scowl as she glanced towards the creature that had also spoken, some form of.. lizard? She couldn't tell. It was too.. odd. "Wait... you live here?" Her face softened, eyebrows furrowed in mild confusion. She had been sleeping.. in this creature's 'home'? She wasn't aware of this. "Oh, um... well.. I got here when it was dark, last night. I'm a traveler, you see. This was one of the few places I could go without danger ending up being a result of my stay wherever." She looked away, eyes downcast.

She felt bad for sleeping in someone's territory, but she felt her reason for doing so was granted. "Deas..?" She glanced towards the bird male once again, head tilting once more. "I had been sleeping. Sorry to intrude into your home." She turned away from the trio, walking away in a seemingly irritated huff. She made her way back up the benches to her chair, snatching at her coat and throwing it on. It was grey, matching her dress.

There was no more use staying here. She was unwelcome and dismissive, it felt to her. She rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hand, trying to get the sleep out of her grey orbs. She moved back down the benches and out onto the field, her steps taking her away from the trio. She was still tired. She needed to find somewhere more quiet to finish her nap.

"You'll come back when it's over. No need to say goodbye."

:: Codename :: __ Grey Wolf.
                                  :: Companion(s) :: __ Toryn, Leopold, Deas.
                                  :: Location :: __ Old Stadium.
                                  :: Emotion(s) :: __ Shocked and Irritated, Half Asleep.
                                  :: Thoughts :: __ "This creature LIVES here?!"

:: Out Of Chocolates :: __ o: Kehkeh.

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"

User Image
Of course. It had to be like that. Leopold had gotten mad and yelled, only for the poor woman to be super nice. And she was only sleeping! One of the most innocent things someone can do! Oh, how Leopold regretted the decision. Leopold sighed heavily, then clicked his tongue three times to 'see' Grey Wolf. He proceeded to make one elegant jump and land next to her, creating a loud 'thud' as he landed. His hoofed feet sank slightly.

"Look...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like dat. De only oter person to come here ov dere own free vill was somevone who vas going to demolish de place. I tought you might have been another. So, like I said, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to offend you. Vill you accept my apology?" Leopold's face showed nothing more than teeth, muscle, armor plating and hunger, but his words were weighed down with sorrow. In all truth, his apology was real, but the whole demolition person story was a huge bluff.

Where: Home, the Old Arena.
With: Deas, Tory, and Grey Wolf
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: Dammit. I am a terrible Swede.
Out Of Constitutions: I feel like a douche.

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villians:none right now
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism:
Charlotte: [Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:Jump City:

User Image

User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•

Our Hero Iron Justice retrieved the call from one of the leaders apparently their was a fire in the abandoned amusement park but she made another choice to meet back at the tower. however Charolette radar picked up another signal coming around the area. Apparently an officer is facing a strange man but they have no classified information about the man however this was something the Iron justice couldn't let this slide. "A man beating down a cop how shameful this must be no ordinary man" Iron justice explained about the situation and the criminal. The suspect has probably powers because if i wasn't that then i would've been a gang since criminal like to have back up with them against the weak because they are cruel and cowards but it seemed the suspect was only one man meaning this is something a hero should be busy with. "Lilith i'm sorry but my returned will be late than usual got some justice to deliver with extra topping of righteousness. Iron justice out " He hanged up as He turn his bike around into a quick turn. He twist the nozzle to start the motorcycle making it more faster. Charlotte used her radar to find the quickest route to the destination at ease however driving there is simply but facing an enemy might by hardest thing to do.

Iron justice arrived at the destination seeing two man. A black haired man looking down at the cop who was on ground frightened and in pain. Iron Justice couldn't stand any of this a man who knows what he possessed is hurting a innocent man that doesn't have any such cowardice in the world. This what Iron Justice didn't find acceptable to the world. He clenched his teeth trying remain but then yelled at Charlotte. "Release smoke grenade launcher. Understood master" She reply as a grenade launcher start coming out of the motorcycle from the left. A target icon appeared in the screen of Iron justice. He clicked a button that was attached on the left handle firing a smoke grenade out of the weapon and into between the man and the officer.The smoke spread around the area causing them to see anything. This gave Iron Justice the opportunity to snatch the officer away from the suspect riding his motorcycle a few feet away from the him . Iron justice put the injured officer next to his motorcycle. "Don't worry your gonna be fine the ambulance on their way" He said as he got off of his motorcycle. Iron justice walked towards the suspect. Iron justice cracked his knuckles looking towards the man with a serious stared. "i assuming you aren't here on vacation? "He spoke to him. Charlotte grenade launcher went back inside as it was protecting the officer until police arrived.

•

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEᴘoxʏ Iʀᴇɴᴀ Woʟғʀɪc

Grey Wolf paused in her striding steps, hearing a strange thumping noise. She blinked, glancing over to her side to see that.. lizard creature by her. She had ignored the clicking sounds, but now that it had jumped and landed beside her, she couldn't ignore it further. Her attention now granted to the creature, she turned, arms folding against her chest. She wore a frown on her youthful face, eyes narrowed in slight irritation. She was shocked that it had continued to approach her, trying to 'apologize' she guessed. She listened to it speak, interested in the strange manner of speech it held.

She replayed ever word twice in her mind, drinking it in like air. "You are.. apologizing?" She blinked at it's words, clearly shocked by them. "Um... Just.. don't assume. I mean.. I know I can destroy stuff at times.. but.. I have better control at certain times.. I wouldn't damage this place if I could stop it." She cocked her head to the side. She wasn't used to people apologizing to her. It was a strange concept to her. "It's ok. I was probably rude too. Sorry." She rubbed at her arm awkwardly, not used to apologizing either.

She nodded her head when he asked if she would accept his apology, though she seemed almost hesitant about doing so. She wasn't a very trusting person. "I guess.." She muttered. "But still. Sorry for sleeping in your home. I won't do it again." She waved a hand shyly before turning away from the creature and continuing her walk, intent on leaving the place. Now she just felt purely awkward.

"You'll come back when it's over. No need to say goodbye."

:: Codename :: __ Grey Wolf.
                                  :: Companion(s) :: __ Toryn, Leopold, Deas.
                                  :: Location :: __ Old Stadium.
                                  :: Emotion(s) :: __ Surprised and Awkward.
                                  :: Thoughts :: __ "It's... apologizing? Um.. Ok then..."

:: Out Of Chocolates :: __ x

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Amazing Mumbo Junior stood in front of the Bank of Pérez with happy smile on his face. Having decided to leave the jewelry store alone not today he decided to take a walk and ended up here. "Hmmm have nice dinner at home or see if the bank and the people inside would be willing to "donate" their funds for a good cause." He thought aloud as his cape fluttered lightly in the wind.

Not long ago though he left something in the city something without a better word dark. Mumbo wasn't sure what it was or even if it was just the wand trying to playing tricks on him. It was still there though somewhere and he thought it would be for the best if he ignored it for now. Messing around with dark things no matter what they were unprepared was foolish.

Regaining his train of thought he pulled out a coin to help him decide. "Heads collect donations tail head home." He murmured to himself. Flipping the coin into the air he waited for a single moment ad he caught it in his hand. The coin having landed on tails Mumbo Junior rolled his eyes. "Two out of three" He groaned then flipped two more times, both landing on heads. Doing a quick victory dance he walked into the bank with a skip in his step.

"Greetings everyone.." The door slamming shut behind Mumbo and locking with a gesture of his hand as he took few more steps inward. "I am The Amazing Mumbo Junior, now you can all guess what coming up next" As the security guard pulled out gun Mumbo uttered the making word "Mumbo Jumbo “The guns turning steel cable with wrapped around their hands and feet making them quickly fall to the floor. "Now before some tries to do something stupid.." Cutting off to do the same to a man who pulled out as gun as the security guards he resumed. "Not I'm not going to hurt any of you unless given a reason, oh you can stop clicking that button now the police will already be on their way." Samuel said to a frightened teller rapidly pressing the police button.

Proofing over to the vault one of the teller opened it up for him out of an unneeded fear. Taking his hat off his head and pulling out so overly large rabbits that more looked like mean thug then a cute little critter. The Rabbit's grabbing bag of money safety deposit boxes and whatever else seemed valuable, meanwhile Samuel watched the "hostages" giving them a little magic show. Half of the people forgot about that fact he was robbing the place in question. Most of all the children that had been forcefully brought along by their parent were the most pleased by the show. It warmed his heart to see them smiling and clapping genuinely unlike some of the people who couldn't bring themselves to forget what Mumbo Junior was doing.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at Bank of Perez while with No one important and I'm feeling pretty good and I'm wearing mumbo suit and eye mask.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Fashionable Genius

User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
» Zul'Daaken | RAZOR | Malkinkhete «
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.

Whoever said that leaving home would be easy was a stout and bold-faced liar. While it was easy to agree at first, since no one really had anywhere to call home on Joldeen, there were times that most thought of wherever they took shelter as their next home. Aerial bombardments and sub-surface mines often made people rethink their choice in a home, but no one would give up on the idea of having a place of their own that could, even for a day, be called safe. Then again, on Joldeen a day of peace was priceless, whereas the days that passed here on Earth seemed to slip away so quickly that it was a wonder how the people of this planet didn't openly worship every time the sun returned at the edge of the sky the following morning. Old texts told him how the planets turned and circled the sun, but beyond that it was a miracle that after every night - which only seemed to become longer and longer as days went by - that golden orb of light and warmth did rise again from the horizon. By counting the times the sun had disappeared then returned on the other side of the sky, Razor had been able to deduce that he had been on this strange new planet for four days.

Was it so common for peculiar space pods to land on this planet that no one took notice and tracked him down, asking questions, or were people so desensitized to such wondrous things that no one really cared? Perhaps the military leaders of this world captured any strange technology and hid it away to keep their people docile and uninformed... 'What a ridiculous idea' Razor thought to himself, still laying on his back, one leg dangling from the edge of the roof he was resting on. Never once did he open his eyes, simply basking in the warm sunlight was far too enticing to even want to move. So unfamiliar with the sight of a star pouring light across the world, he took every day that he could spare to just stay outside and track the glowing orb in the sky. Day one had gone by interestingly, to say the least. Once the landing sequence was complete, the computer on the pod awakened him from suspended animation although it took a few moments to gain his bearings, and realize he was upside-down, and under... water? The pod was filled with a breathable fluid to lessen the need for oxygen over the long trip, but to see things moving outside the glass canopy as though floating in mid-air, he was dumbfounded. Once the pod was flushed and it opened - after a scan confirming he could survive in the open air - he was violently pulled out into the water and almost instantly raised to its surface.

Unaware that water wasn't breathable, Razor had spent a few minutes coughing up water and almost slapped himself across the face for wasting such a precious resource. When he turned to see that his pod was completely submerged in a giant pool of water, larger than he had even seen in pictures, he wasn't sure what to even do with himself. Were it known to him that homeless vagrants weren't allowed in what the similarly dressed men called a 'park', he might not have gotten himself into a fight. Not wanting to actually kill anyone, especially since this wasn't even his planet and he wasn't sure if killing was normal or not, he simply overpowered the two men dressed in blue and ran off, obviously scaring them with his physical appearance. He didn't know if this planet had also lost its sun, since it was dark out with strange dots of light in the sky, but his real focus first turned to clothing himself. The skin-tight spacesuit stretched from his feet to his neck but it seemed that the regular populace that he had been coming across was wearing overly large and bulky materials. Hoping at first to just fit in, he entered a building that in a matter of seconds cleared out because - as he found out - his kind wasn't all too common on this planet and his natural form was apparently terrifying. Having clothed himself, he saw the general shape of what one of the manequins looked like and, using a mirror on the wall, shifted his face to something that looked more 'normal' in terms of Earthly features.

The first time he saw the sun, Razor almost cried. Falling to his knees in front of a crowd of people and just staring at the most beautiful sunrise he had ever seen - easy to claim since it was his first ever - he had to compose himself as people started throwing small metal disks with strange images at him. He kept one of the disks to study, but mostly ignored anyone that wandered by and stared at him. His unusually long arms and sharp claws were, even he had to admit, a bit offsetting. The sun seemed to cross the sky at fast rate until the light in the sky began to diminish and he found himself staring at a sunset, wondering what was going to happen to the sun now. Following some people on a random thought, he found himself at a library and struggling to ask the attendant about the sun. Simply saying, 'Star' over and over obviously wasn't enough to go off of, but in time they figured out what he was asking and showed him books about the daily habits of the sun and how it worked. Such an astute learner since he never had much of a chance to soak up any other information in his life, he learned so much about anything he could find a book on in mere hours. From Aristotle and the Chinese Dynasties to King Arthur and Black Tuesday to Apollo 13 and Frank Sinatra, he even learned three languages in the two days he had spent at the library. Syntax and composition was a bit hard to grasp when it came to the english language, but after hearing how people talk, he started to put sentences together and was carrying conversations with anyone he could find to ask a question before they took off, wary of his appearance.

In fact, it was only the most recent night that Razor had scared off the owner of Eastside Electronics after asking a few questions about space travel and other such topics. That was when he was introduced to music - or Earth music, more precisely. A small device that had some sort of name on the side of it, which he learned was on a lot of objects in that building, was emitting very rhythmic sounds that, after examining, he found was overwhelmingly pleasant to listen to. Learning how to operate the device only took a few minutes, but with such a wide variety of songs and genres to play through, he found the best way to enjoy the device was to simply hit the triangle button and let the music play. It only took a few hours of listening to music for the battery on the device to run out and he had to find a way to make the music play again. He became the happiest man on Earth when he found a small pack that held batteries and connected to the music device, keeping it charged. So, with pockets full of the small batteries and a new music device in hand, he climbed to the roof of the building to wait for the sun to rise once again. Sleep came whenever one became tired on Joldeen, and watching the sun rise was no tiring event, so since his landing three days ago, he hadn't slept once and so far had no need or desire to. 'What a wonderful world... I just wish more people came with me, I wonder why no one else left like I did...' He thought, completely unaware of the fate of his own homeworld.

: Accompanied // Unaccompanied :
: Whereabouts : ==> [Fenway and 82nd - overlooking Jump City's southern park]
: Condition : ==> [Energized but Hesitant]
: Thoughts : ==> ["Where am I, and why do people keep on staring?"]
: Currently Playing : ==> [Feels Like Today by Rascal Flatts]

: Ostentatiously Overt Coconuts : ==> [Long intro... sort of, not all posts will be this length]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» H a n a k o | C h i k a g e | K u s h i n a d a «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
How about you keep a distance of at least twenty-five feet away from me, unless you like being crushed.

User Image
There is no Good and Evil. There is only survival.

Success! Hanako had obviously stealthily hidden her presence from the scene of the crime. Plus, she now had someone who had appeared to come from inside the tower now outside. Meaning they were probably a titan, which meant she could successfully complete her task. Darting out of the bush she had hidden in, Hanako noticed she was clearly behind the titan. Any other villain might have taken advantage of this situation, but Hanako did not believe in sneak attacks, regardless of their high success rate.

Clearing her throat rather loudly, she then spoke. The tone of her voice suggested she was talking down to the titan as she spoke, despite her respectable words that followed. “Good evening, nameless Titan. I have arrived to inform you that from today onward, we shall be considered enemies. This city and all it's inhabitants will learn to bend to my will, or be crushed under my foot...ah, but don't worry, I'm not all that bad, not like Slade or nothing. I mean, he's all fire and brimstone...and old...I think. He sounds old, so I’m just gonna say he's like 50 or something.”

Hanako stopped, realizing she was getting off track. “Err, yea...but, to recap. The city will be mine and we're enemies. I'm going to be moving up from petty crimes now, so you'll probably hear more of the great Obsidian in the future.” Hanako's idea of 'petty crimes were robbing and leveling half a bank, which is how she first became known in Jump City.

“Also...that door was totally like that when i got here, so I shouldn't be held responsible for any damage it might have received....yea, totally not my fault. It was just a coincidence that i was here at the same time...yes, a coincidence.” Hanako had added that last part almost as an afterthought.

In the end, you are as much a Monster as I.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Mood: Pretty decent at the moment
AOE Gravity level: 1x Earth's Gravity
OOC: meh

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Imagex
x
x
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕀𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕔l𝕖𝕒𝕣 w𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠k 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕐𝔼."

x
x
User Image

Toryn stared at the two but her attention was drawn to the little one turning in circles, chasing his wings like a little puppy until he caught and put them away. It made her chuckle slightly before watching him reject the arm and try to hand it back to the Beast before… awkwardly and strangely, introducing himself. She would raise an eyebrow and tilt her head slightly to the right from a bit of confusion before finally speaking up again. “Erm… sure. Dead it is then.” She would smile a bit more as she watched him, unable to put aside the feeling that he was somehow familiar to her in some way. Whilst she’d been inside of him with her Soul-Self, she felt a sense of familiarity but she chalked it up to the healing process and ignored it for now, looking over at the other one now who now had the arm and had stopped eating the arm.

It was amusing to look at him and watch the way his interactions seemed much like a normal human’s which lead her to believe that there was more to him than meets the eye. For now, she would keep things civil and not pry too much into his life’s story, chuckling as well at his observation of the boy’s speech and his introduction. In fact, the smile of teeth was quite welcoming in a strange ‘I have a bunch of teeth that could tear you apart but I’m still smiling’ type of way. “Well, Leopold, I may have my own agenda but sometimes I can’t deny someone the help they may need.” She would pause as she wondered if she should hold her hand out for a handshake or… a highfive… or something. Deciding against any of it, she would just bow her head elegantly before speaking up to introduce herself.

“I go by Corvus but, I suppose now that we’ve gotten a bit acquainted, I suppose I wouldn’t mind you calling me by my name, Toryn.” She would respond with a soft, friendly smile before her attention would be taken away by the ranting young woman and almost burst out laughing at the not-so-subtle ways that Leopold would emphasize how it was HIS home. Deciding that she would let him handle the situation, she would walk away to the side whilst stifling her laugh and reach into the side pack to take out the mirror.

“Lorexys… come back.” She would say softly before the surface of the mirror would ripple away to reveal the man trapped inside of it. He would smirk and hold up his glass of wine before shrugging his shoulders.

“Welcome back. Would you mind telling me what that was all about?” He would ask her as he would snap his fingers and a book would fall onto his lap, causing him to grunt from the sudden weight on his lap.

“Just some gentlemen in the dome, nice ones too. Anyways, like I was saying before, I have arrived. Its not as big as my mother had made it seem… But there are certainly a lot of ‘spectacular’ people around. In fact, they’re all over the place.” She would mention before turning the conversation to something just a bit more important. “Have you found it yet?” Toryn asked, her voice would give hint that whatever IT was, was probably quite important.

“Unfortunately, not yet. I think I’m close however. I’m picking up its energies and its ties to the ‘other’ realm but I can’t quite pin point it exactly just yet. Brother Blood and his minions did a good job of hiding it and keeping it from being found so easily, don’t you think?” The wizard would say as he thumbed through the book in his lap as if he were searching for something. “All I can say is that its underground and guarded by some sort of spells. If you were to search around the city, I’m sure you would be able to sense the magic when you’re relatively close to it but it would be scrambled and not easy to find.” He sighed as he closed the book and took a sip of his wine, setting the glass down and shaking his head. “Don’t worry, I’ll find it. Just stall for time and get the other things you need before then. For now, get a feel for the city.” He would advise her before bowing his head and waiting for his response.

Toryn would stare at the mirror and then sigh, nodding her head slightly and showing some obvious disappointment. “Alright Lore… Try and find it quickly.” She would say to him before waving her free hand over the mirror to end the “call” and place it back into the side pack.

Now what was she supposed to do!? Until that place was found, she was stuck with nothing. No leads or anything… How could one with plans to bring about the doom of this realm spend her time? Well it ain’t playing Sudoku, that’s for sure!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Қԑʮ
Ʈαʅƙɩɳɡ
Ʈɧɩɳƙɩɳɡ
Լѻʀεҳʮട

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ ʅοcαʈɩѻŋ: The Old "Abandoned" Stadium
ʗυʀʀεɳʈʅʮ ωɩʈɧ: Leopold, Dead, Grey Wolf... sorta.
Ʈɧουɡɧʈട: 'That lecherous wizard better find my damn church soon or I will bring him no more naughty magazines when I visit!'
Ѻυʈ Ѻ∱ ʗοϲοɳυʈട: >o> sorry it took me a while. kept getting distracted.
x
x
x
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕍𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔼
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℂℍ𝕆𝕂𝔼 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕊𝔼
𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝒩𝔾𝔼L𝕊 𝕊ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝔸𝒩𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀L ℂℝ𝕐!"

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ Φυʈʄɪʈ:
[urlhttp://inserturlhere.com]→Here←

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Upset Interested
Thoughts: Why are all bad girls cute? Kick her a**
Mental Status: Human Half 60% control/Demon Half 40% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith turned her head to the side when the strange girl spoke to her. She then stood up and turned around. what kind a villain does this, announces her presence She couldn't help be feel insult, not because of the way she spoke and not because of what she said. but because she was clearly lying about the moon rock. She could see suttle hints that this girl was lying, her eye movement, when she spoke about the moon rock, the fact that she had moon rock dust on her hand. But what gave it away the most was the fact that she brought it up. "You didn't do that, then why bother talking about it"

This girl was obviously not a normal girl, but the question was what kind was she. Differently not a sane girl, but she was brave. She walked onto the titan's turf and basically told them she was going to end them soon or later and there was nothing they could do about it. I like this girl. Let's kick her a** The girl did threaten Lilith, so a a** kicking wouldn't be over the line.

Lilith crossed her arms, she couldn't help but sigh. This Obsidian girl was really cute, the can of cute. She couldn't help but let out and another sigh. "Why does this always happen to me, I find a cute girl and turns out to be evil. This is almost exactly like that time i met that siren" She frustratingly moaned, it seemed she had found another girl she couldn't ask out. "Not fair" It was clear, there was only one thing she could do.

Lilith took a deep breath and let out a big sigh, it was time to kick Obsidian's cute a**. "I really, really don't want to do this" Dark essence covered both of her hands, she then created a dark essence with one hand by drawing a circle in the air and the pulled the arm of the abyss out with the other hand. "Let's get this over with" The portal and the dark essence disappeared. "Maybe, you know. You, you could become a good guy and then we could go out on a date, maybe get a bite to eat"

It could helped but noticed how inappropriate Lilith's last comment was, this Obsidian was a bad guy. Well bad girl and you don't ask bad girls out on dates. Well you can, but going on dates would be complicated. Maybe it could maybe, maybe it couldn't. But one thing was sure, it wasn't worth the risk. Let's kick her a**
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» N a h u e l | ___ | E l w o o d «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly but you do better not try."

Zander had confirmed Nahuel's fears about the impaled fragments, he hoped the kid would agree to go to the hospital or something. At least for now Zander's tech helped stopped the bleeding. Nahuel had adjusted his attention to the fire, noting that the firemen were quickly working to put it out, it seemed it was under control finally. Gods, the cost of insurance in this city must be outrageous, he mused for a moment wondering how quickly crews would be able to repair the damage to the park.

A newcomer had arrived on scene. Wait, a little girl with a teddy bear? Nahuel had to do a double take on the scene as the very innocent sounding girl approached. Nahuel was glad Zander and Zeke had taken the lead on talking to the girl. Nahuel was feeling a tad flustered with the situation. Cynicism had crept through his veins itching at his mind that there was something really wrong with a little girl acting so innocently in such a situation, and it didn't help either that Nahuel simply sucked at talking to little kids. It was good his face was covered in fur at the moment else he'd have shown bright crimson agitation.

A distraction! His comm went off, Nahuel immediately took to it, back-stepping away from the others, giving the girl one last awkward glance. Only then did he notice the standing stuffed bear and its blinking eyes. He paused for but a brief moment staring at it but then quickly turned away pulling up his communicator. Lilith sounded a bit frustrated, he guessed at being stuck at the tower.

Seemed Lilith was concerned about some demonic force in the city. Nahuel nearly scoffed openly at the notion. There were always such entities around, it was just a question of whether they actually did anything. Not to mention they had just encountered a demon of their own, (Nahuel glanced back at Zeke with that thought, noticing the now-human introducing himself to the little girl.) Iron Justice came on the air-wave with a report of an altercation between some unknown assailant and a cop. Good thing Iron was on it cause Nahuel would have probably just left it to the cops at the rate things were going in the city today, honestly he really just wanted a chance to relax. Two strange monsters in the middle of town, a burning amusement park, and now a cop beat down; at some point you just have to make a decision what was worth dealing with and what was better to just let the police have.

No sooner had the thought escaped his mind did his comm go off yet again. Red flashed in alert, Titan's Tower had a security breach and one of the local banks had ignited the alarms. "...Crap..." Nahuel groaned, his head visibly sinking into his feline shoulders. If one looked close enough they might even see blue 'gloom' waves emanate around his head. "Lilith, I hope you've got the tower covered, Iron, if the situation's not too bad with the cop I'll need you down at the bank, seems someone's trying to rob em." Nahuel called out into the communicator before looking back at the others, "Zander, I'm trusting you to handle things here. Gotta bank robbery in progress and Lilith's dealing with company back at the tower." Nahuel stated simply, taking off before Zander could even respond. At the very least he wouldn't have to deal with the strange girl, but it was frustrating to split his team up so much. Speaking of team... "Shadow, Saya, are you guys done on your end? I may need backup at the bank."

Thank god he hadn't lost his cheetah form, else this trek to the bank would have been even more obnoxious. Even before he reached the bank though he could hear sirens approaching, at least the police were keeping up with all the trouble.

User Image

With: Zander, Zeke, and little kid
    Wondering: Whole city is going nuts today
    Condition: Still dealing with idiots causing trouble before lunch time, oh wait, now its after lunch time
    OrangeOrangutansCry: Oh, so many things going on, my punishment for missing a few days

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Locus blinked, confused. He was stepping away from her? His head shook as he moved backwards from her. He muttered her name, a mere whisper on his breath. She noticed how the ice struck his shoulder, pushing him back, water dripping from his jacket. She noticed, again, how his eyes narrowed and he told her to get away. Then suddenly air was buffeting her, tossing her back. She fell onto her back, skidding backwards a few feet before coming to a stop. She heard his footsteps echo off and into the distance. She rose to her feet, rubbing at her forehead with a groan.

She got to her feet, shaking the bits of debris from her clothing while shaking her head to clear her thoughts. She had recalled the crackle of power around him. Suddenly static filled the air before a voice reached her ears. Nahuel's voice. 'Shadow, Saya, are you guys done on your end? I may need backup at the bank.' He said. "I guess. The male knocked me down with wind and then ran off." She replied into the device, shaking her head once more. She felt disoriented.

She looked up to the sky, a frown creasing her features. "I'm on my way." She turned off the device, allowing her head-wings to vanish into her body while deep black ones appeared on her back. They flapped several times, testing the air as usual, and then she took to the sky, soaring high with beating wings.

Her flight took her in the direction of the bank, a few minutes passing before something happened. A sudden surge in her body sent her through a chaotic state. She gripped at her head, wings stilling in mid-flap. She began to tilt downwards. Livion was trying to take over. He kept whispering something in her mind, but she couldn't hear the words; they were distorted with the pain racketing her body like waves. Her consciousness flickering, she dived, crashing onto the roof of a building close by the bank, creating an indent in the structure's top.

She groaned as she settled against the rubble around her, trying to move her arms. She got them shifted enough to press her palms against the cracked pieces, attempting to push herself up, but she couldn't. She moved her hands back down, grabbing at her fallen communicator. She hovered it before her face, speaking softly. "Scratch.. that.. Nahuel.. I can't.. make i....t...." Her voice drifted off as her hand lowered to the ground, eyes closing. She relaxed against the dented surface, unconsciousness taking hold of her and sweeping her away into a slumbering state.

Her communicator beeped, but she wouldn't hear it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                » Location « :: » Street, but then flew and landed on a rooftop; badly «
                                » Status « :: » Was flying, but ends up unconscious «
                                » Mood « :: » Was confused, but pain overtook her, then sleep «
                                » Company « :: » Alone «
                                » Thoughts « :: » "I feel.. really.. weak." «
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» H a n a k o | C h i k a g e | K u s h i n a d a «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
How about you keep a distance of at least twenty-five feet away from me, unless you like being crushed.

User Image
There is no Good and Evil. There is only survival.

Clearing coughed awkwardly at first. “Well of course I didn't smash a door with a giant boulder, that would be silly, we went over that...but putting that aside...” Hanako then turned away, twirling her fingers around each other, trying to hide her blush. “A-and don't think just cuz you called me...cute... that I'll go easy on you. Even going so far as to promising to take me out on a date and doing this and that won't get any sympathy from me either. Like i'd be someone to be influenced by those kind of words...”

Hanako turned around, and upon noticing the weapon in the titan's hand, her smile disappeared, and her eyes changed. “Oh, right...sorry, but if you're going to fight me, you really need to pick your distance better beforehand. You're already in my territory But I'll start off slow, so you can adjust.” Hanako raised her hand, pointing it out towards Lilith. This action was completely unnecessary for her ability to function, but Hanako did like to add a little show now and then. She then spoke only one word, before her power took effect. "Jupiter."

almost instantly, the area within a 25 foot radius around Hanako changed from earths natural gravity to 2.4 times earths natural gravity. The walls of the titan's tower within her area and the doors themselves seemed to creak and moan loudly, some parts even cracking under the pressure. Hanako, of course, did not bat an eye, able to keep her own gravity to her liking. Jupiter's gravity was not heavy enough to devastate someone, but when your clothes, armor, weapons, and your very body itself suddenly weighed well over twice the normal amount, most normal humans would instantly collapse.

Hanako expected the titans to be much tougher of course, but their was no need to go all out if it was unneeded, it wasted too much energy then starting small and working up. Additionally, because the weapon Lilith summoned appeared to be a melee weapon, Hanako felt it best to try and trap her movements first

In the end, you are as much a Monster as I.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Mood: *blush*
AOE Gravity level: 2.4x Earth's Gravity
OOC: meh

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Amazing Mumbo Junior marvel at the nearly empty vault till the sound of something crashing nearby met his ear. The bank's roof shacking a slightly causing dust to fall from the ceiling. Not wanting to risk getting the people inside with him he made the doors open for them to leave. "Mumbo Jumbo." He uttered under his breath making the cables come undone for the guard and the idiot. Giving them a glare they began to escort people out as Mumbo Junior walked out the door.

From the sound of the sirens they were still a good distance away. With a silent order the rabbits jumped into the hat one by one carrying the loot till the smallest one was left which picked up the hat and brought to its owner. With a smirk and nod Samuel took the hat from the rabbit which then jumped in to follow the rest.

"Now that is settled let’s see what landed." Samuel thought aloud as he swiftly made his way to the roof while a few well placed teleports. 'So that what fell, eh? I guess she must be a Titan' Looking at the communicator on the ground with the large T on it there a little doubt in his mind of what he was. Approaching closer he looked down at here. "Are you alright? You seem to have taken a rather nasty fall." Samuel as keeping an eye on here as ventured closer and picked up the communicator. "Hello? Any Titans on the line?" He asked watching Locus, "I have your friend on the roof she looks like she dived right into building, I'd suggest medical treatment when you have the chance." Samuel said calmly taking a few more steps before saying one last thing before he sat the communicator down next to Locus. "I'll wait here till you arrive the move after that I leave up to whoever gets here first."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at Roof, Near Bank of Perez while with Locus and I'm feeling Slightly wary but leveled headed and I'm wearing Mumbo suit and eye mask.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((I'll post as Rufus later when I get up.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff