Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sylveta Everett's avatar

Versatile Explorer

User Image
Lvɪʟ Zɴ Lυκ
Mᴀɴɪᴘυʟᴀᴛoʀ


"I'm always trapped in a web of action, teasingly held back from total victory."

x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬
x Company 」 :: Ghost Girl and Locus/Saya.
x Location 」 :: City.
x Emotion 」 :: Confused / Rash.
x Status 」 :: Was close to Locus, but ran.
x Armor 」 :: 14 percent.
x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬

                                            The winged one was walking towards him, those sapphire orbs of hers locked on his moving form. His grin remained there, though he made sure to keep it well true. Voices began to whisper soothingly aggravated words in his mind, a few hissing while others just spoke in rambles. The golden haired girl looked up to him, her eyebrows furrowed. "That woman.. you should avoid her." He could feel his powers acting up, blue crackles flickering around his body. He took a step back, shaking his head at the Titan.

                                            "Locus..?" He whispered loud enough for the woman to hear. As soon as he spoke her name, her eyebrows raised, eyes widening. 'Why are you here?' she had asked him. He shook his head again. He heard her call out: 'You don't seem good. So that means you are an enemy.. and all enemies.. are to be brought down.' He didn't feel like dealing with her right now. "I'll deal with you later, Titan." He whispered under his breath, but then he felt his body jerk backwards as something struck his shoulder. He blinked, now away of the water dripping from his jacket. He glanced over to it, noticing that it had remnants of being ice, but now it was just water. It splashed down to the ground, making a small puddle at his feet.

                                            He looked up and at Locus, eyes narrowed.
                                            "Get away.." She stepped towards him, but he matched her by moving backwards. "I said get away!" He extended an arm towards her, the wind shifting at his movement. "Distance!" The wind rushed forward, pushing Locus backwards. She lost her balance and fell onto her back, yelping in anger and surprise. He turned, dashing down to the road and away from that woman. He'd deal with her later, but for now he needed to put space between them. Being around her caused his powers to become chaotic and uncontrollable.

                                            The little girl followed him.
                                            "So you're powers react badly when around her, I see. You should not see her again. She's trouble for you. You might even kill her.. your own si-" He turned his head towards her, snarling. She raised her arms, running alongside him. "Sorry." She muttered. The more distance between him and Locus, the better.

                                            The voices had vanished, dimming away with each passing moment as he ran.


                                            Out Of Cookies 」 :: /Lazy face.
ll Kouta ll's avatar

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Aℓℯxαη∂rία (Aℓℯx) Kℴℎαηα


User Image xx User Image xx User Image


                                                              It was the usual routine. Alexandria was on her way to the Beach Amusement Park to play on the roller coasters, bringing them to life and having a little personal party. Then she would see what else she could possibly bring to life. Walking casually to the amusement park with her stuffed bear swinging around lifelessly in Alex's hand. An odd scent had hit the young girl's nose, but she was unable to recognize it. That was until she showed up at the scene.

                                                              The sirens blasted into the little girl's ears, and she had to put her hands over them to make sure her ears wouldn't explode, or at least she thought. Seeing an odd group in the distance, she looked at them in awe. Alex had noticed a cheetah, a robot, and a guy on the ground bleeding. As the curious girl began to walk up, she thought about who these guys might have been. They all seemed male to her, and they all seemed to be friendly. Alexandria didn't care however, she just wanted to meet new people, and see what happened to her beloved park. As she continued to pace toward the strange group, her head began to pound. Louder, harder, stronger, more obnoxious then before. She couldn't take it, she was about to throw a tantrum.

                                                              Alex tried to keep her cool in front of the new oddballs, just in case they found her hostile. It was more the face that she had more dignity then to use her powers to get her way. Though often, that's how she made money for food, and sometimes rob people. She could easily give the siren a breath of air and make it stop, then go bug the firemen. But that would also cause her beautiful and fun amusement park to be burnt to the ground. Getting a bitter look, the cheetah was giving a hand to the guy on the ground. They all seemed super strong. She began to imagine if the cheetah was an actually cheetah, but could talk and walk; that the robot man was as strong as the Cyborg from the comic books; that the guy on the ground was... a guy... Alexandria couldn't imagine any special story for him, and with the sirens buzzing in her ears, it didn't help.

                                                              Finally approaching the group, she noticed how small she really was. They all seemed to tower over her, and it made her feel even more puny. Squeezing the arm of her teddy bear, she looked at the group and gave a big smile. "H-Hi there!" Alexandria wasn't use to confrontation with people, she had no friends after all, so it made her socially awkward. Accidentally getting a little excited to be speaking with the group, she caused her teddy bear to stand up right, still holding hands with the little girl. She wasn't aware of what she had caused, so she continued to look in awe at the group of guys. "Ya know... The noise of those wee-woops are kinda loud, shouldn't we go somewhere where the wee-woops aren't as loud? And the firemen are kinda busy, kay?" The wee-woops were the sirens of course, and she didn't know the correct term for them. The innocent girl batted her eyes at the three, hoping they would agree, then they could get friendly. The teddy bear looked at the group as well, having its eyes blink often.



          Location: Beach Amusement Park
          Thoughts: The wee-woops are too loud!!!
          Mood: Annoyed and Friendly
          With: Zeke, Zander and Nahuel
0110110toot's avatar

Liberal Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ |X| = = > |X| Tʜɪsɪs-˥˥∀Ͻ-ᴛᴏᴀʀᴍs

                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be WASTED CHRONIC NECROSIS
                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be ᗡƎ⊥S∀M CHRONIC NECROSIS

                                            Nothing's gonna keep you down even if it's | = > | Кїllїпg уоц
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.
                                            Listen Up! Listen Up!
                                            ----------------↳ there's a devil in the church
                                            --------------------------------------------------------put a bullet in the chamber and

                                            ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀   ░▀░ █▀▀   █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
                                            ░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█   █░▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
                                            ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
                                            ════════════════════════════════════
                                            Deas 'Dead' Roth


                                                Dead winced when finally the cracking stopped, turning his head to look at Leopold as he used one hand to rub at his face to get rid of those tears. Though once in place, the bones that had been snapped out were already healing. Not at any visible rate, but it was happening, slowly. He turned to try and listen to the conversation, but it ended by the time he snapped back into reality, and the female was walking towards him, sitting down in front of him. He narrowed his eyes, at first, moving away, but she had a hold on him before he could do much. And at those first tricklings of energy from her, he began to growl. But she told him to think of something else, and he figured she was helping as well. And he did as he was told, the habit of obeying a command outside himself too strong to fight just yet. Not only that, but her energy, and that black substance, felt strangely familiar. And that was, if not anything else, the only reason he didn't viciously backlash against the intrusion into himself. His mind closed up, just incase she got curious, though he didn't understand why he did that, he didn't expect her to do anything wrong. She seemed very nice to just be helping a stranger like thi-

                                                eat her.

                                                What?

                                                Devour, consume, destroy. Eat her.

                                                Hmm, what a weird thought. He pushed it from his mind, just in time to hear her growling and roaring, and he jumped, blinking with wide, confused eyes. He'd been trying to think about a game of hide and seek he'd played with alyssa once. He had plenty of happy memories to choose from. But now? He was worried, for the girl, and unaware that the pain had left. It was no bother to him, so why pay attention to it now? He moved to a stand, aiming to take a step towards the girl to try and see if he could help.

                                                [Location: The old baseball dome.
                                                Interactions: Leopold and Toryn.
                                                Thoughts: NA
Leopold Von Blueberries's avatar

Mega Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"


User Image
Leopold watched in silence, never before experiencing such an urge to click his tongue to see. He heard strange growling noises, which ceased after a few moments, but Leopold found it eerily similar to a growl that Leopold himself would make. Then when the girl was finished, she made a low sound that erupted into an impossible roar. Leopold covered his ears for a brief moment. In honesty Leopold was getting jealous that he was the only one not making predatory sounds.

The girl motioned for Leopold to pick up and move Deas for some reason, but Leopold did it without asking. Then the girl began chanting in some odd language which Leopold could relate none to. He set Deas down, practically smelling something about him. He gave off an energy that was like a vicious killer; an energy and feeling Leopold was very familiar with. Leopold often solved his murderous urges with food. Leopold only had a small amount of food, and it was a human forearm that was roasting slowly over hot coals. It took Leopold a long time to learn how to get the coals on fire without tools.

But Leopold set down Deas and then leaped away speedily, moving like a jaguar. He returned a minute or two later with the perfectly roasted forearm wrapped in his tail. The smell was so appealing to Leopold that he was tempted to eat it himself, but shoved away the greed and placed it in Deas's hands. "Eat that. Before I do." Leopold said bluntly. Leopold then turned to the woman who helped heal Deas. She was in some sort of meditation-y trance, so Leopold didn't speak. He wanted to, but only thoughts of gratitude escaped Leopold.



Where: Home, the Old Arena.
With: Deas and Toryn.
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: Damn. I'm going to have to get more food. Which means I get to kill.
Out Of Constitutions: A Triple Entente of Bad Guys? s**t, it's the Neutrally Evil Axis.
Luminous Melody's avatar

Beloved Kitten

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Zander " Medikus " Williams

I'm only human, but that doesn't mean I'm weak.


Now what just happened?

Things seemed to move too quickly for Zander to keep up with, They were met by a newcomer, someone out for the girl He had encountered. Nahuel had given him the order to go after her a moment prior, but He never really got the chance. And what about that warning Nahuel gave him about this new guy? No... It wasn't a new guy, It was another monster of sorts. Whatever, He had a job to do and He couldn't let that guy go after the girl all al-... Nevermind. Zander was just about to spring into action as ordered when the fun house just seemed to... explode, for lack of a better word. Nahuel was at the guy's side with a flash and with a quick burst from his jetpack, So was Zander. He was half tempted to echo Nahuel's initial reaction, What the hell had happened in the time He was in there? At the mention of Hive, Zander shot a glance to Nahuel, not that it could be seen under his helmet, But still He was interested in the leader's reaction to such a threat. Nahuel just scolded the man before asking if Zander could heal his wounds... Hm, That was a possible problem.

" Well... "
He mumbled as He focused on the man, Getting a good reading on his wounds. Yeah, there was a bit of a problem with that idea. " I don't think I'd want to seal him up with stuff still stuck in there, But I can give'im a bit. " He looked back to Nahuel, turning his head this time to let his teammate know that his eyes were on him. " Yeah, plus I bet the smell isn't too pleasant. " He said with a small chuckle as Nahuel went to help the man up. Raising his left hand, A light blue beam began to weave its way out from the top of his glove. Aiming it in the direction of the wounded oddball, The beam began to snake its way towards him... This was the crowning piece of his suit, the healing beam.

He wasn't going to heal him up fully but He could fix a few of the wounds. It was a bit of a problem with the beam, If there was something stuck in the wound it would have to be retrieved the old fashioned way. A short moment later, Zander stopped, again not wanting to heal the wounds fully... He could only imagine it'd be a horrible feeling to close the wounds around whatever shards may be stuck in the guy. It was then a small voice caught the armored teen's attention, It was a little girl with a stuffed animal.

" Uh... Heya. "
He said with a small wave to the girl, Still a bit unsure as to why she would have wandered into this area. With a quick look back to Nahuel and the injured guy, He turned his attention towards the little girl... A burning amusement park wasn't a place for a kid. Though when He approached and knelt down, yet another surprise happened... the bear she was holding seemed to actually be standing on its own... Well, that was odd. When she spoke again, She seemed to be wanting to leave actually... and really He couldn't help but smile at her words... Wee-woops, Cute. His eyes shifted from the girl to the bear again before He turned his head slightly to look back to Nahuel, giving a small shrug to attempt to convey his confusion. " Yeah... They are pretty loud, aren't they? " He asked in return as He looked back to the girl again... Well, If she wanted to leave, He'd comply... They were taking their little friend away anyways. " I think you're right. " He said it in a rather cheerful voice, Despite the girl's apparently living stuffed animal, He'd keep at the friendliness.

" In fact, We were just about to leave. How about I get you out of here? "
He asked the girl again. " This isn't a good place for a cute little girl and her... Uh... Friend? " He stated with a bit of confusion, glancing down to the stuffed animal yet again. Seriously, what was with it? " I... uh... Hows about I fly you home, huh? " He asked a final question of the girl, hoping Nahuel wouldn't find issue with his returning the girl. He had already done his best with the man as He could now, It'd take a bit more then his healing beam to fix him up proper anyways.


Location: Beach Amusement Park.
Thoughts: A little girl?
Mood: Slightly confused.
Company: Nahuel, Our "friend", A little cutie.

TheyCallMeFletch's avatar

Justice Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

- - - - « - Ezekiel M. Tenchi - » - - - -


- - ««No, you don't understand. I can't allow you to live...


Ezekiel shook the creature's hand? Paw? Whatever, he shook it, and as he was pulling away Zeke became aware that something wasn't quite right. He looked down, eyes widening at the intricate working of a blue tendril. It licked at his minor wounds, its touch soothing, leaving fully sealed patches of healed skin wherever it moved. He looked up to the beams origin, it was coming from the mech. Zeke didn't feel like this was a hidden attack, and he sensed no threat from the man clad in metal. The damonhost inclined his head politely, "Much appreciated, Titan." He switched his gaze to the cheetah, inclining his head again. "Thank you for showing concern for my well being." Come to think of it, this place really was starting to get to Zeke. He became aware of the stench first, it was almost overpowering, and no sooner had he started thinking about it then his eyes started to water. Heightened senses weren't always desirable.

As more of Zeke's wits returned he became aware of the blaring sirens, with each whoop he fought back the effort to cringe. Ezekiel turned from the pair, realizing there were still more pressing matters at hand. With his back to them he opened up the zipper on his hoody, sighing as he saw the state of his shirt. Once again it had been ripped to tatters during the daemonic restraint. It used to be so infrequent, how things were changing. With a grimace his free hand tore away the rest of the shreds, allowing him to look upon the extent of the damage. Two wooden shards had stabbed into his lower torso, while a shard of metal had pierced the area no more than an inch to the right of his heart. Biting his lip Ezekiel pulled each shard free, allowing them to fall to the floor from his trembling fingers. Once they were all removed he simply zipped up his hoody, covering the already clotting wounds, and the hundreds of lines of scrawling text scripted all over his body. Once the deed was done he turned, in the most nonchalant manner he could muster, his face masked with blank, neutral emotion. That's when he saw the little girl.

"How very odd..." Though she mewed a small hello, it wasn't her that first caught Ezekiel's attention. Standing by her side, with its hand in hers, and with its little black eyes displaying an impossible depth of emotion, was a little bear. Despite his best efforts Zeke's jaw dropped. There weren't many things which caused him surprise any more, so when something did catch him off guard it took a moment to recompose himself, he zoned in just as Zander was offering to take the girl home. Ezekiel looked her over, his bright green eyes hard and cold, or so he felt, when compared to the innocence he saw in hers. It was more than just innocence though, those eyes had seen pain. He looked over at Zander, the noise of the sirens now just a minor annoyance, the acrid fumes little more than a bother. "Hold on a second, please, Titan." Ezekiel crouched on the balls of his feet, resting his elbows on his knees. For a second more he looked at her, his expression neutral and inquisitive, before his lips finally gave way to a smile. "I'm guessing you enjoyed coming here, huh?" He cast a quick glance over his shoulder, many of the amusement park structures were now little more than skeletal remains. "I enjoyed it here too, but we'll catch the guys who did it." Ezekiel proffered her a hand. "I'm Zeke, any chance I can get you and your friends name, madam?"


...If you knew what I know you'd put the barrel against your own temple.»» - -
Sylveta Everett's avatar

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxD a y
xxxx1.

xxxxxxT i m e
xxxxAfternoon.

xxxxxxW e a t h e r
xxxxClouds and the breeze still remains, but it's slightly warmer; Sun is out.
Abel Kross's avatar

Partying Streaker

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Imagex
x
x
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕀𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕔l𝕖𝕒𝕣 w𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠k 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕐𝔼."

x
x
User Image


Toryn was in a mindset of meditation. She had taken in all the pain and injuries that the boy had in an attempt to ease him of his suffering and calm him from any uneasiness he felt inside. In turn, she was now feeling it all herself but only internally. In her personal soul realm, Toryn was in the same shape that the boy had been in, torn apart and broken, wailing in pain and crying in the darkness. A black rain started to fall over the pained image, coating her in substance that had the same viscosity of oil from a rig. The screams inside her were dying out and were being muffled and distorted into gargling like the sound one would make if they were drowning and being swept away by a current.

In the outside world, Toryn was chanting rapidly but softly trying to gather the storm inside of her and calm it down as quickly as possible. Her body would rise up, standing limply off the ground and levitating in mid-air as she began to make calming breaths. It was at this point that she was no longer drowning in her soul realm and she was starting to calm as the black substance was being washed away and disappearing slowly to reveal a safe Toryn, cradled in a ball in the middle of the ground draped in white robes, sleeping soundly and resting.

Her eyes would start to slowly flicker open as she descended down onto her feet. It was obvious by the look on her face that she was a bit dazed and uneasy but firmly fighting through it. Her right hand would reach up and run through her indigo hair as beads of sweat would fall down the side of her forehead and trail down her cheek before being wiped away by her left hand. She would look up to the opening of the dome at the sky and see that hours had passed while she had been in her meditative state and she almost seemed upset by it for a bit until she looked down to turn her attention back to the bird boy and the large beast. One of the things that seemed to ease her current state was that she felt the gratitude coming off from the beast as he stood there with her and the bird boy behind him with what seemed to be a human arm… and as much as she didn’t want to admit it… It actually smelled pretty damn good and it reminded her that she was in fact pretty hungry.

After she cleared her throat, she brought her arms to her sides, staring at the both of them before speaking finally.

“Well… that was incredibly awkward huh? Thank you for the patience on that…” She started off as she rubbed the back of her neck and stretched it out to the side, trying to at least ease any awkwardness that might be in the air. “After that, I guess its safe to say I’m not going to hurt either of you or you hurt me… How about some introductions? It would be rude if I just called you Feather Boy and Scaly Giant as I’m sure you both have names you’d rather be called by.” Toryn would say in a soft tone of voice, almost in a friendly manner as well to make it crystal clear that she was not interested in a fight, especially after that. Looking down over at the boy, she would curve the left side of her lips up into a half-smile before waving.

“You were a lot more hurt than I had expected. I hope you feel comfort and ease for a while before something like this happens again.” Toryn spoke sincerely and in a gentle manner since he seemed a bit frayed at the nerves and all.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Қԑʮ
Ʈαʅƙɩɳɡ
Ʈɧɩɳƙɩɳɡ
Լѻʀεҳʮട

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ ʅοcαʈɩѻŋ: The Old "Abandoned" Stadium.
ʗυʀʀεɳʈʅʮ ωɩʈɧ: A Giant Lizard beast and a Bird boy...who's name I still don't know!
Ʈɧουɡɧʈട: "Why does that arm smell so damn good!? By Trigon's might, I'm losing it..."
Ѻυʈ Ѻ∱ ʗοϲοɳυʈട: Wheeeeeeeee..... for awkward convos!! lol
x
x
x
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕍𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔼
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℂℍ𝕆𝕂𝔼 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕊𝔼
𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝒩𝔾𝔼L𝕊 𝕊ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝔸𝒩𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀L ℂℝ𝕐!"



ʗυʀʀεɳʈ Φυʈʄɪʈ:
[urlhttp://inserturlhere.com]→Here←

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEᴘoxʏ Iʀᴇɴᴀ Woʟғʀɪc

                                  ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷


                                  Grey. Grey. Grey. Black. Black. Black. This was the color pair of which she wore. A simple grey dress to match her grey eyes and same colored hair. She lacked color in her clothing, but what color, aside from black, could bring out the greyness of her eyes and hair? It was only fitting to wear the same as her identity. Grey was perfectly decent to her. It went with her codename. 'Grey Wolf'. It was fine, after all. "A simple chance of luck." She had once said.

                                  She was laying down in the old stadium, in one of the 'bench' areas, enjoying her leisurely nap as she usually would at this time of day. The afternoon sunlight was dimming slowly and she was at peace. Her schedule was free today so she could relax, as she was doing. She kept hearing noises and voices, but she ignored them. It was getting louder. She couldn't nap with these sounds irritating her ears. She rose from her slumped position, sitting up and rubbing at her sleep-filled eyes with the back of her knuckles. She released a heavy sigh.

                                  "Can't a girl sleep anymore without being interrupted?" She snarled under her breath as she looked around, noticing.. people and a creature. She gave them a sharp glare, though they were too far away to hear her. "Why can't you people go somewhere else?" She grumbled, clearly annoyed that she had been woken up from her wonderful nap.

                                  She rose from her comfortable chair, one covered with a fur coat, and focused her grey eyes on the group down below. She crouched low and then jumped, soaring into the air. She flew several feet, landing a bit away from the group. Once her feet connected with the ground she folded her arms against her chest, eyes narrowed in mild irritation. "What is with all the noise?" She demanded, her soft voice steady and stern. Her German accent was light, but she pronounced every word in decent English.

                                  She knew it was rude to interrupt them, but they had been rude first by being so noisy and waking her up. The least she could do was demand an explanation. She was being kind in her own way, by doing such a minor thing as asking. She didn't feel like leveling or burning anything. She thought it best, since still half asleep, to do the 'courteous' thing and ask 'politely'.



                                  ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷

                                  "You'll come back when it's over. No need to say goodbye."

                                  :: Codename :: __ Grey Wolf.
                                  :: Companion(s) :: __ Toryn, Leopold, Deas.
                                  :: Location :: __ Old Stadium.
                                  :: Emotion(s) :: __ Relaxed and Comfortable, yet Annoyed by noises/voices.
                                  :: Thoughts :: __ "Ugh, why are people so damn loud?"

                                  :: Out Of Chocolates :: __ Hwello~ o: !
Sinmaster123's avatar

Lonely Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villians:none right now
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism:
Charlotte: [Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:Jump City:

User Image

User Image


Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•

Our Hero Iron Justice appeared in Jump City in a building with four robbers tied while hanging off so the police can retrieve and arrest them. The tied criminal were robbing the bank and escaping leaving with a whole bags of money but before they can leave in a getaway car. Iron justice smack into the car grabbing the front of the car with his hands keeping them from escaping. The robbers began to shoot at Iron Justice but only deflected off his suit. Afraid they split up only to be magnetize on the ground keeping in that destination without escaping. Iron justice used his magnetism pulling them towards each other then he launch a iron rope tying up the trio and hanging them in the building. The man stared at them while putting his finger towards. "Well evil duo i hope you learn your lesson because Jail will be your school in justice." He spoke with a confident and manly tone however giving the robbers a lecture his communicator began to ring. Iron justice pulled out his communicator looking at it noticing that more trouble awaits. "Looks like Iron Justice is gonna have to clean this messes with the Mop of Justice!" He spoke as he jumped off the building only to landed on a motorcycle.

He put his communicator on the body of the motorcycle then starting up his motorcycle. A female voice began to appeared turning out to be not just a ordianry motorcycle. "Greeting Iron Justice were too?" Iron Justice responded back with a normal voice. "Charlotte theres trouble i want to put in the coordinates and make the quickest way towards the destination. Understood master." Charlotte began calculating until she reveal the map that leads towards the destination. Iron Justice started and launch himself towards the streets dodging the cars that were blocking his way trying to reach towards the destination.

Iron Justice spoke into the communicator trying to reach someone in the team. "Calling fellow titans this Iron Justice is there any trouble? i repeat is their any trouble?Over." He looked at the communicator the pay attention to the road trying to get to the destination. He doesn't know where or who was in trouble but for Iron Justice he must not evil cause any trouble towards the people in jump city. "I don't know who i'm up against or what were up against but i hope the others are safe" he said driving his motorcycle to the destination. Charlotte was still scanning around the area for more threat or any thing that was doing criminal things.


•

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.
ArchMageZer0's avatar

Sparkly Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image


Lilith
Mood: Worried Interested
Thoughts: Hmm I Sense, Darkness
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith answered iron justice's call. "Last time I checked, there was a fire at the old abandoned amusement park. I would have gone, but I think it's wise to have at least one of the two leaders at the tower. at least for now. Besides I still haven't met any of my team" She let out a soft sighed and leaned her back against the wall. In fact she hadn't met any of the other titans, not that she could remember. She'd had been busy with looking through Raven's grimoire.


Lilith turned her head and looked out the window, besides the fire in the abandoned amusement park, things had been calm. "Soon, things are going to get much worse. It would be a wise move for everyone to meet back up at the tower as soon as possible. Best to set up a plan on how we're going to protect the city instead of just doing what we think is best" After all the team had leaders for a reason and someone had to take charge.


Lilith then waited for a respond from iron justice or any other titan. It's time like this I take take comfort in the fact that I still have much book She could help but wonder, how many of the other titans were willing to kill. She hoped none of them, they were supposed to be the heroes. Last time she checked the heroes locked up bad guys, they didn't kill them. I should bu some curtains

╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» H a n a k o | C h i k a g e | K u s h i n a d a «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
How about you keep a distance of at least twenty-five feet away from me, unless you like being crushed.


User Image
There is no Good and Evil. There is only survival.


Hanako stood outside the tower, staring at the door blankly. Well, at least she thought it was a door…she wasn't sure. It looked like a door, but then again maybe it wasn't. Ugh, it was just too confusing with all this new technology…and the titan tower looked like it would be really advanced, almost alien-like space technology. Then again, she wouldn't know what that looked like either…why couldn't things just stay simple?

Hanako stepped forward, placing her hand on the cold surface of the tower. If it was a door, maybe it opened? She tried pushing for a moment, but that didn't work. She tried knocking, but then immediately slapped her face with her palm. “Obviously they won’t hear someone knocking; this place is huge…oh! Maybe there’s a doorbell?” Hanako ran her hand against the wall, looking left and right. “No doorbell….ugh, this is so annoying…”

Hanako then resorted to kicking the tower furiously and shouting insults in Japanese. “Stupid Slade and his stupid ideas, telling me to go out and do what I like and then disappearing to god knows where. But it’s not right to just level a city without at least introducing myself to the people I’ll be playing with. But then this stupid door of this stupid tower wont friggan open!” At this point Hanako’s instinct kicked in, as she turned, stomped off, grabbed a large rock about double her size, lifted it up like it was a pebble, and then went and slammed it against the wall, adjusting its weight accordingly so it was like a mountain had hit the side of the tower.

Naturally, this fixed Hanako’s problem, as the door/wall/whatever that had been baring her path was now miraculously open, leaving a giant hole where the rock had hit, and a peculiarly loud noise that Hanako could only assume to be an alarm going off. Hanako then panicked. “Shimata! Nononono, not good, I was just trying to get someone’s attention.”

Hanako then turned, whistling and walking away like she had nothing to do with this. ‘Act natural, you totally didn't do this, It was totally someone else….yea, totally believable.’ Hanako then darted behind a bush, snapping off a branch and placing it in front of her face. ‘I am a bush…it wasn't my fault…friggan technology is to blame.’ Hanako, it seemed, was bad at reacting normally to situations like this…though what the normal reaction would be when you've accidentally barreled a rock through a door/wall is unknown. Either way, Hanako’s reaction was ‘If I can’t see you, you can’t see me’


In the end, you are as much a Monster as I.


┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Location: Titan Tower – Ground Floor
Status: Alone at the moment
Mood: Damn technology…
AOE Gravity level: 1x Earth's Gravity
OOC: Sorry to post and run, but work beckons me...>.< lol

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ArchMageZer0's avatar

Sparkly Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image


Lilith
Mood: Worried Interested
Thoughts: Who's There I Sense Someone near By
Location: Titan's Tower - Ground Floor Front Door
Mental Status: Human Half 60% control/Demon Half 40% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith turned her head when she heard a a huge thud and then the alarm going off. What the she walked over to the big computer thingy and turned it off. Someone is at the front door, huh She took a deep breath and sighed, well it was a wise move to stay at the tower. She walked over to the window, she turned into pure dark essence and phased through the ground floor to the front door. Ha, I knew staying at the tower was a wise move Once she reached the front door she reverted back to her normal form.


Lilith couldn't help but noticed the door was open. "Who left the door open" She then noticed the moon rock she put on the front lawn was no longer where she last put it. "Who moved my moon rock" There were two way to explain this, one the tower was under attack or two one of the titans forgot their keys. Hmm


It sensed something or someone near by. Be careful, we are not alone Whatever was near by was close, really close.


Lilith stepped outside and closed the door behind her and then locked the door. "Who's there" She shouldn't had said that, cause this would be the part where a monster would jump out at her and rip her throat out. "I know someone or something is near by, moon rocks don't throw themselves" Whoever threw the rock had to be strong, that baby weighed at least half a ton.


Lilith crossed her arms and sighed, maybe walking outside wasn't a good idea. Maybe I should go back inside She walked over to the moon rock and knelled down to examine it. "Something doesn't seem right" She picked up a stick and poked the moon rock. "Huh, can't put my finger on it, but I know something is wrong"
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝
ll Kouta ll's avatar

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Aℓℯxαη∂rία (Aℓℯx) Kℴℎαηα


User Image xx User Image xx User Image


                                                              Alexandria looked up at the two speaking to her and smiled. She was happy that they could somewhat understand what was going on. The teddy bear just did the exact same as her, as if she was making it mimic her. Alex nodded at the robotic man, indicating the robot was her friend. Then the other man got down to her height, making her giggle. Poking his forehead, she continued to giggle and look at the teddy bear, listening to the men. "Yeah... He's my friend. His name is Jack, he's my only friend." Looking over at the robotic man, she sighed. "I don't have a home... And since when did the tin man have a heart?!"

                                                              The noise of the sirens were still pissing her off. But she was glad to hear from the robot that they were all going to leave soon. It wasn't that Alexandria hated loud noises, just the constant noise over and over again, and on top of that, the feeling of how the park was in ruins. Alex would often fall asleep in one of the fun houses, since they usually had something like a ball pit for her to play in, and she found it a good place to hide, and it was a good place for sleep. Though, the ball pit wasn't really needed for her to hide, she had a super power to do that for her. However, she didn't know how to use it; the super power was an often random one, Alexandria never knew when it could possibly happen. She could be in the middle of a conversation, then BOOM, nearly gone!

                                                              The other man that looked like a regular guy with a few wounds asked her about the park. She frowned and nodded her head lightly. When she heard the words "catch the guys who did it", Alexandria had a spark in her eye. She was looking forward to getting some sort of revenge on the person who nearly destroyed her favorite (and only) amusement park. He introduced himself as Zeke, which made Alexandria smile, finally making a friend. "My name is Alexandria, just call me Ally or Alex. And again, this is Jack. It's nice to meet you Zekey~!" Throwing out her other arm with a baggy sleeve covering her hand from the length of her sweat shirt, trying to gesture a handshake. Jack the teddy bear just stood there still blinking, looking as if he were smiling.



          Location: Beach Amusement Park
          Thoughts: Friends~
          Mood: Annoyed and Friendly
          With: Zeke, Zander and Nahuel
0110110toot's avatar

Liberal Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ |X| = = > |X| Tʜɪsɪs-˥˥∀Ͻ-ᴛᴏᴀʀᴍs

                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be WASTED CHRONIC NECROSIS
                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be ᗡƎ⊥S∀M CHRONIC NECROSIS

                                            Nothing's gonna keep you down even if it's | = > | Кїllїпg уоц
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.
                                            Listen Up! Listen Up!
                                            ----------------↳ there's a devil in the church
                                            --------------------------------------------------------put a bullet in the chamber and

                                            ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀   ░▀░ █▀▀   █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
                                            ░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█   █░▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
                                            ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
                                            ════════════════════════════════════
                                            Deas 'Dead' Roth


                                                Dead didn't seem to mind being picked up, though it was a bit awkward, what with his wings dragging behind on the ground even from this height. All in all, if they were fully spread out, they were each twice the size of his body and he was already somewhat on the tall side for his age. though most of the time they were halfway folded up, so they only appeared about 2/3 of his body size. He easily resettled himself when he was set back down, twisting around in a circle a few times, until he managed to grab hold of one of his wings, and he went about folding the left one up, to set it back into it's holster. And then, he began to spin in the other direction, like a dog chasing it's tail, before he caught his remaining wing, and set about putting that one in the holster on his back as well. Only to, right after that, have something smelly and funny looking dropped into his hands. He blinked a few times, the white lines in his eyes seeming to widen, as if his 'pupils' were dilating, as he sniffed at it. There was an instinct, in his mind, to eat it, he'd been given food, which was pretty awesome. And his stomach certainly agreed. But there was another part that scowled, telling him to throw it away, it was dead, worthless, he needed living flesh to devour. He just looked over at Leopold, and smiled, handing the arm back to him and shaking his head, "I don't eat this!" he stated simply, his voice a bit cheerful now, though rather empty as he just... stared.

                                                And then the female was speaking up, and Dead redirected his attention to her, still awkwardly holding out the arm to Leopold. He smiled when she mentioned how hurt he was, and shrugged, "I am... thanks?... that you did that! My calling is Dead," He answered, this was how you introduced yourself right? Wow this kid had a 'way' with words. And by way, the role player means stupid. Poor thing. However, his attention was soon fetched away, easily distracted this one was, to a new female! Wow there were a lot of them weren't there? The feathers that came off the side of his head wiggled a bit, shifting through his hair.

                                                He tilted his head, staring a moment, before he took a few running steps forward. he jumped up, managing through some miracle to scale the fench, and land on the tops of the seats, hopping up them, until he was semi near the girl, a friendly smile on his face as he leaned down to look at her eye level, still perched on the seat tops like a bird might do. "Who are you?"

                                                [Location: The old baseball dome.
                                                Interactions: Leopold, Toryn, Grey Wolf.
                                                Thoughts: NA
                                                OutOfCondoms: Destruction of the Forth Wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games