Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» N a h u e l | ___ | E l w o o d «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly but you do better not try."

The belated response had worn on Nahuel's heart but when Zander finally gave response a heavy sigh let lose. By the time Zander had finished his long winded update on the situation Nahuel had reached ear shot jogging up along side the firetrucks. Clad in full furry form, the half-cheetah creature nodded in relief at Zander, "Food will have to wait. The other's have their own problem to deal with, we'll have to handle this on our own for now." Nahuel's mind raced through the information Zander gave him as he idly responded. A fire and ice elemental and some stray sniper they didn't know much about. In his form now he wouldn't be much help against such extreme elements, Zander's armor would more than provide him with protection. "I'll get the rest of the firemen free, you deal with her. If you need backup, let me know...and maybe taco's later." He threw in the last bit after a good pause. Trying not to sound so demanding of his friend.

Before anymore words could be exchanged a monstrous human-demon landed next to them. Immediately Nahuel began to feel a cold vibe roll off this creature. "Oh come on, what's with all the monsters today!" Nahuel snapped, uncaring of how hypocritical he sounded at that moment with his own appearance, but after dealing with the avian and strange Russian speaking beast, this new demonic thing just was going too far for him. The demon didn't seem intent on attacking them however, which was good cause Nahuel was not ready for such an encounter, but more focused instead on dealing with the flame girl.

When the demon spoke with the mixture of tones it finally clicked in Nahuel's mind what he had sensed. His arm reached out and nudged Zander's shoulder cautiously. "There's two warring souls in that...thing. I need you to deal with the fire girl at least, but be careful with him. I need to help the firemen get this fire under control before it spreads into the city."

User Image

With: Kiera and Zander...and now some other demon-thing
    Wondering: What's with the monster's today?
    Condition: Dealing with idiots causing trouble before lunch time
    OrangeOrangutansCry: Stupid Gaia giving me issues on loading speed, that or my dad's internet just sucks that bad

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
It had been a while since someone had tried to kill her, most of the time she would just be thrown in jail or worse the loonybin. This would be fun, but how the question was, how would she play with this guy. As she laughed her voice echoed throughout all of the fun house to the point where it was impossible to figure out where she was by voice alone. "But I'm not done playing" A few snow balls hit Ezekiel in the head from behind, nothing serious, it was just meant to annoy him. "Come on, I'm not even trying" She threw a few more snow balls at the hero's head and then finished by hurling a large fireball into the ceiling of the fun house, she aimed to burn the house down.

Kiera let out a silent yawn and she grabbed her scythe. "Wow, I'm tired, I guess setting this crappy amusement park on fire was a good enough warning for the titans" She yawned again and stretched her arms as a violent gust of ice wind swirled around her. "You know, blah blah blah, this is just the beginning, blah blah blah, the hive will crush the titans. menacing growl and shake fist"

The violent gust of ice wind completely covered up Kiera and when it died down the young siren was no where to be seen. her job was done, send a warning to the titans, granted it took her way longer then it should have and only due to the fact that she slacked off during most of it. But the message was clear or at least she thought it was. For all she knew she could have told them how to make a grill cheese sandwich, she used up too much strength. If it wasn't for her magical scythe she never would have gotten away.

Kiera reappeared in the Hive Academy girl's dorm room, she appeared next to her bed, she then laid down and yawned once again. By her standards she did a good job, hopefully that guy was a titan and if not he would get the message to the titans and if not that. the entire burning amusement park message was good enough. But enough of that, it was now time for her to take a nice long nap.

╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Mood: Tired
Thoughts: Time for a nap
Mental Status: Perfect
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:
User Image

Liberal Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ |X| = = > |X| Tʜɪsɪs-˥˥∀Ͻ-ᴛᴏᴀʀᴍs

CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be WASTED CHRONIC NECROSIS
                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be ᗡƎ⊥S∀M CHRONIC NECROSIS

Nothing's gonna keep you down even if it's | = > | Кїllїпg уоц
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.
                                            Listen Up! Listen Up!
                                            ----------------↳ there's a devil in the church
                                            --------------------------------------------------------put a bullet in the chamber and

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀   ░▀░ █▀▀   █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
                                            ░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█   █░▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
                                            ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
                                            ════════════════════════════════════
                                            Deas 'Dead' Roth

As soon as the massive bird was in the sky, the panic welled away, overtaken by the familiar sense of flight. He forgot himself for a moment, having sorely missed the sensation of hurtling through the air like this. It'd been so long since he'd last flown. Since he'd first taken on his human form, if he was correct in his thought patterns. His original form, his original body, was more akin to the coating he wore now. A massive raven with two sets of flaming red eyes. Only... this form was not flesh, not bone. It was energy, pulsing and expanding outwards around him. When he'd taken human form oh so long ago, he'd given up functioning wings, he'd lost the ability to fly. But this? Real freedom was this. He could lose himself in it, had it not been for a very certain passenger that brought him back to reality like a lightning bolt struck his face.

He didn't 'speak' persay, but his voice echoed, nonetheless, around Leopold, through his thoughts, inaudible, but there all the same. "I have never done this before, Where do I land?" A simple, innocent question as he rose higher into the air, making sure to keep a tight grip on his new friend. Friend... was that the right word? Yes, he was sure it was. But oh... he was getting further and further away from home and the sudden sense of feeling lost hit him hard. He dropped in altitude, slipping closer and closer to the buildings below. There were no trees around big enough to support his frame. And with Leopold in his talons, he couldn't just drop down onto a random street with those strange husks of metal zooming around (how did they do that by the way?). His head swung from side to side, desperately looking for somewhere to land, or at least somewhere wide enough for him to hover and be able to drop leopold only a few feet off the ground so that he could actually land. But his current form? His wingspan was too wide to fit in the roads comfortably.

[Location: The skies above Jump City!
                                                Actions: Falling slowly.
                                                Thoughts: I've never done this before!

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Amazing Mumbo Jr. strode arounf town in his iconic outfit as pondered what to do. His pockets a bit to light for his liking at the moment. Under his mask his eyes caught a ATM machine and there was not a soul on the street but him. "Mumbo Jumbo!" He exclaimed with much vigure. Holding out his hat as if he was about to recieve money from a crowd, the machine poured out its contents. Each bill disappearing in the dark void of the hat till it was completely empty. Looking to the camera he stuck a pose and then shot it with a bolt of mystic energy.

Remusing his course at a sprint a smirk grew on his face. Though his mind wander on to what he could spend it on after he took the local charities out of it he kept his eyes on where he was going. Catching a "small" time theft would end up on the polices plate so Mumbo Jr. worried little of the Titans. And even if they did with the current havoc happening in the city their numbers should be speard thin.

Making it to a roof top Samuel or Mumbo Jr. stopped for a quick breather. "Maybe I should hit the jewelry store while I'm out they should have new pieces in by now." He thought aloud as looked down at the people. It was just another day in Jump City to them and the same could be said for Samuel.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at Down town while with no one and I'm feeling pretty good and I'm wearing Mumbo suit and eye mask.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Justice Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

- - - - « - Ezekiel M. Tenchi - » - - - -

- - ««No, you don't understand. I can't allow you to live...

Ezekiel growled, his shoulders hunkered low as his head snapped at each echo. He silently damned the contemptible place, it seemed a perfect design to confound the majority of his senses. To think, people came into these places because they actually enjoyed them, how ridiculous. As annoying as they were though, they weren't as irritating as being blind sided by a hail of snowballs. The first volley hit Zeke square in the back of the head, he cursed his lapse concentration and turned on his heel, with his titanium bar spinning between his fingers Zeke demolished the second volley, just in time to see the ceiling explode into flames. The fury of its birth cast aside the lingering purple smoke, even the mirrors closest to the flames were already bubbling and warping beneath the heat. Did no one think having the majority of this stuff made of wood was a major design flaw? As the burning mass clawed itself closer toward Zeke, bathing him in its heat, he felt he could hazard a guess at no. Zeke tore his yellow eyes from the ceiling, transfixing them squarely on the prey that had finally revealed itself.

Can you taste it, Malleus? She is evil for the sake of it, you know she will not be reasoned with.
Even by your logic she can definitely not be allowed to exist any longer.
Finish this, my host.
Kill her.

Ezekiel put his weight on the pole as his head dropped, his knees gone weak. It felt as though his head was being bludgeoned repeatedly by a hammer, his insides burned horribly, to throw himself into the fires now surrounding him seemed more appealing. Electricity ran in arcs all over Zeke's body, bright blue sparks that illuminated his entire frame, a psychic manifestation of his will. He tried to remain calm and visualised the strengthening of his inner barrier, but as each second past it became more of an effort. The girls powerful emotions were fuelling the daemon within, providing it with the sustenance it most savoured. Malevolence radiated from her, potent enough to become visible in his daemon's eyes. He heard her voice, though he struggled to make sense of the words. One phrase was clear above all else however, "The hive will crush the Titans."

Then she was gone, leaving naught but a cool breeze on his face. It wasn't much, but it was gave Zeke the push he needed to subdue the daemon. The electricity caused a static air burst around his body as it dissipated, Unbeknownst to Ezekiel he'd pretty much just landed the psyker equivalent of a drop kick on the daemon. His hair and nails retracted, the horn nubs also vanishing. The daemon eyes rippled once like water before fading into their usual light green. Ezekiel sighed and scratched his head, looking up at the ceiling as it finally began caving in, roof and all. "Ahh man, what a pain." The support timbers splintered and cracked as the walkways that formed the upper stories fell from the walls, falling over and blocking the entrance. He didn't have much time, and only one plan seemed remotely viable, given the circumstances. Zeke reached into his hoody pocket and pulled out another smoke grenade, his other hand pulled two from his combat pants. Without an ounce of fear he tossed them into the entrance way, a simple logic behind his plan. This would either work or it wouldn't.

BOOM!!

Two simultaneous detonations ripped open the entranceway, clearing a sizeable gap. Well, just about big enough for Ezekiel's lithe frame, not that he took the size of his hoody into account. Zeke put up his hood and dashed from the spot as more wood fell in from the roof, slamming his pole into the ground he used his strength to hurdle himself over the debris. It was at this exact moment the third smoke grenade cooked off, its canister expanding as the pressure within rose to ridiculous levels. Time seemed to slow as his brain went into overdrive, increasing his reactions as panic set in. Damn, but he'd been careless. He twisted his body in the air using the pole to rotate himself lengthways before he curled into a ball. Unable to withstand any more pressure the grenade finally detonated. Shards of still burning wood impaled Zeke's body, the blast sending him flailing through the air in a cloud or purple smoke. The world spun for long moments, all sounds blotted out. Zeke guessed he'd been temporarily deafened, his senses simply overwhelmed. No, not quite, he could hear one thing. The vindictive laughter of a creature older than time.

The teenager hit the ground, his arms and lower torso flaring painfully as he rolled along the floor. Finally he came to a stop, at the feet of the mech and the cheetah. Ezekiel lay there, still dazed somewhat, his eyes staring at the duo dreamily. "So, I guess you guys are those titan kids I've heard so much about. I took a message for you," Zeke cleared his throat, raised a shaking fist and growled in mock imitation of the girl, "This is just the beginning, the hive will crush the Titan's. That's what she said, before she vanished." He dropped the hand back by his side, blood pooled around his head where a fragment of metal had obviously opened it up. "I guess you can call me Despoiler." With his whole body shaking the daemonhost managed to push himself to his feet, using his pole for support with one hand he extended the other, not quite knowing if handshakes were still in fashion. "I'm pretty new here, you guys sure do live in some exciting city. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." A goofy smile half formed on his lips, his head tilted to one side slightly. Zeke decided it would be better to make friends of the local heroes than enemies, even if he did prefer to act alone. Besides, if this encounter was any omen of things to come, they would all need to stand together over the coming days. Ezekiel had a bad feeling about this place.

Are you strong enough to stand before the coming storm, Malleus?

...If you knew what I know you'd put the barrel against your own temple.»» - -

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"

User Image
Several clicking noises, about as loud as a car door slamming, were audible for a few seconds. Leopold had to scan the area, and to do so he had to make the clicking noises. He had to make them extra loud so he could 'see' through the winds whipping around him. When Deas finally answered Leopold's question with another question, Leopold sighed. However, he quickly thought of the perfect place to land.

"I've got de best idea! Land in de old football arena! De really be dome dat's in desperate need of repair! It'd currently vhere I live. It's not much, but it vorks for a big mutant like me." Leopold shouted over the wind. He hated that word. Mutant. Absolutely hated it. He despised calling himself that, but other terms that would work were equally terrible.

Where: Still in the skies.
With: Deas, the bird demon!
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: I hope no one stole my accordion while I was away.
Out Of Constitutions: Crap post is crap.

Liberal Seeker

Listen Up! Listen Up!
                                            --------------------------------------------------------put a bullet in the chamber and

Deas 'Dead' Roth

He didn't understand the term baseball, mutant, or much of that entire sentence. But he knew what a dome was! That was like the thing he lived in, the green house/ aviary was shaped like one. Only not nearly so big. It was only about the size of a two story house in total, taking up the space of the back yard. As far as Dead was concerned, he'd been in that room his entire life. He had vague memories of something different, something cold and dead like the streets far below. But they were so hard to decipher that he might as well not even bother. His eyes scanned for anything even remotely dome shaped. He wasn't sure what an 'arena' was, but he saw something in the distance, and he headed towards that.

And it was just in time too, he felt his body starting to diminish, ever so slowly shrinking in on itself. The panic was gone, and without proper control over himself, he had nothing to use to hold onto the power. He was nearly brushing against the roof tops (almost even hit some guy in a funny costume at some point) before he gave one final have and got himself up over the arena. Wings flapped wildly, spreading massive black raven feathers across the area as he hovered just over the field, and as gently as he was able to, set Leopold down. Not a second later, his powers failed. And just as quickly as it'd gone rushing out, the darkness folded back into him. His body remerged, and his arms were flailing, as he landed flat on his a**. His wings, free from their harness, laid on the ground like they were broken behind him, a grotesque mass of feathers, fless, and actual bones sticking from the flesh like some sort of nightmare. True enough the wings looked more like massive, deformed hands covered in feathers than wings. Dead blinked a few times, going silent, as he just... looked around, an expression of wonder on his face.

[Location: The old baseball dome.
                                                Actions: Picking himself up off the ground.
                                                Thoughts: aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Leopold smiled with wicked amusement at first, thinking that Deas lowering himself was intentional. When the man in the funny costume was underneath him, Leopold attempted to grab his with his tail, but only ended up smacking the man upside the head. Leopold mumbled slightly at the failure. Leopold worried slightly when he realized that Deas was actually struggling. Leopold was surprised that he was actually set down, and was shocked when he saw Deas land hard on his rear and noticed literal bones sticking out.

"Hmm...Det är illa. Leopold spoke in Swedish, his native tongue. In truth, the situation was very bad. Leopold had no idea what to do. Whenever Leopold broke bones, he just broke off whatever was sticking out and let it regenerate. But Leopold was almost certain Deas didn't have regenerative abilities.

Leopold sighed. There was only one thing to do so that he wouldn't leave Deas like that. "Dis might sting a bit." Leopold said grimly. Without giving time for Deas to react, he started shoving bones back into Deas as quick as they would go. Leopold felt bad doing it, but it was all he could do.

Where: Home, the Old Arena.
With: Deas, the bird demon!
Thoughts: I really wanted that costume.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» N a h u e l | ___ | E l w o o d «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly but you do better not try."

"Hey can you guys get the hoses running." Nahuel had taken Zeke's moment of heroism to drive the firemen back into action who were mostly just staring in shock at the whole situation. One of them gave a stifled shrug while another responded something about them being too frozen to move. "You're standing next to a raging fire, and are complaining about the pipes being too frozen? Can you at least call for more trucks?" Another man popped out into view waving his arm and hollering that backup had already been dispatched, sure enough sirens in the distance blared and echoed into a call of action. "At least someone's thi_"

A thunderous beat shattered the air, the funhouse was under siege. A body, a human body unlike before sprawled out from the wreckage, blasting like a cannon at Nahuel and Zander. Nahuel was already on the ground at Zeke's side before the kid had even come to a dragging halt in the dirt. "Geezus! Damnit are you crazy?!" Nahuel's screeched out at Zeke. The kid managed to chortle out some seemingly delusional speech about the Hive crushing the Titans and something about a name, honestly trying to talk like that while blood pooled around your head? What was this kid thinking? Even worse he was trying to get up. Nahuel instinctively helped, but verbally scolded him, "You shouldn't be trying to stand up. You're loosing too much blood. Zander? Can you heal him?" Nahuel looked over to his team mate hoping the imbedded shards of wood and metal wouldn't prove too trifling for his work.

Nahuel glanced over his shoulder as more fire engines roared into the park. Good, the fire was under their domain now, Nahuel was gonna have to deal with this hot shot demon-headed...er rather hard-headed, possibly brain damaged, hero wannabe. He looked back over at Zander "Let's get 'im away from the flames, without that demonic body I'm sure the ash 'n smoke is taking it's toll." Nahuel gave a firm glance over at this new kid as he offered his hand. It was a look that he hoped Zeke would understand; whatever demonic entity that he hosted, Nahuel knew what this kid was.

User Image

With: Zander, Zeke, and a crew of top notch firement *coughsarcasmcough*
    Wondering: Headaches are in order, for all
    Condition: Still dealing with idiots causing trouble before lunch time
    OrangeOrangutansCry:

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Imagex
x
x
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕀𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕔l𝕖𝕒𝕣 w𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠k 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕐𝔼."

x
x
User Image

The wind started to pick up around the oil rig, off the coast of the city. The water was unsettled as it crashed up along the rusted beams covered in shells and coral, a loud sound of metal whining rolling through the rig as the strong waves pushed against it. At the very top of one of the cranes, a pool of shadow energy began to build up, bubbling up and swirling in a circular motion before it shot up and built itself in the shape of a crow. The excess energy dripped down like thick black ink before dissipating in the air. From the body of the crow, a young woman stepped out with, covered in the shadow energy until it began to break apart and blow off in the wind behind her, revealing parts of her little by little from bottom to top.

The flaps of her skirt were lifted by the air’s current, showing off the pale skin of her legs and thighs that were not covered by clothing or any accessories. Her indigo hair was cut in a different manner than most women as she had short, spiked hair that went down to her shoulders but also had a long strand of hair that was braided and covered up in dark grey cloth and she draped it over her left shoulder. Her clothes consisted of a heavy Azarathian cloth blend with a leather plating on the shoulders, back of the neck and sides of her hips to go along with her kneehigh sandals. Her top is made of the same cloth and is open in the front of the cleavage, held together by strings. Her arm braces are made of the fabric and accented with the leather armoring over the hands. Her face, from her cheeks down, were covered in a black scarf so that only her crimson eyes bright blue eyes were visible and the winged black eyeliner over the top lid.

She remained silent for a short while, staring off into the distance at the Titan Tower, seemingly seething as her eyebrows burrowed downwards and she rolled her eyes. Her right hand would come up to her face and rip off the scarf, holding it to the side and letting it flow in the wind carelessly. Now that her face was fully revealed, it was easier to see facial features. She had a black septum piercing and one round stud on each side of her lower lip. It was only a few seconds after she unveiled her face that a wicked smirk would come across her lips as one side raised up.

“I hope you’re all enjoying the safety that your precious Titans give you, Jump City….” Toryn would say in a cool, soft tone that would send chills up anyone’s spine. It had the sort of tone that sounded as if it held a secret, something that others did not know… but she knew fully about. Raising her hand up, she held the scarf over her head and slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze for now before her hand would open its grip to let the fabric blow away to dance in the wind on its own. “For soon… you and the rest of the world… will know no way of finding peace… “ She continued, turning around to walk back into the portal, her body covering in the think ink-link shadows from her feet up. “And you’ll have no way to run from it…It will be all because of you, Mother….” Toryn finished off before stepping into the portal and it swirling shut before disappearing.

Later on, the portal would open up again in the old abandoned stadium, in the top floor in a hallway. Toryn would come out of it and reach into a small pack she carried on her left hip, taking out a small, ornate silver mirror before she leaned against the wall, holding it up to her face. One would think she was being narcissistic but she was in fact looking to speak with a friend. “Lorexys… wake up, you lecherous man!” She would say sternly to him before the mirror’s surface would ripple like a water’s surface before a man with silver hair would come up.

“What is it, Toryn?” He would ask her as he leaned back in a very lush chair, putting his feet up as he stared at her. “Have you arrived?” Lorexys asked her as he reached his left arm over to grab ahold of a goblet of wine, dipping two of his fingertips into it and swirling them for a moment before bringing his fingers to his lips.

“I have… I’m at this old stadium. I think its aban-“ Toryn would stop in mid-sentence when she heard a loud thud coming up from the arena. “Scratch that… I guess its not so abandoned after all. I’ll contact you after I find out what’s happened.” She would say to the imprisoned wizard before placing the mirror back into the pack, silently walking over to the railings of the top floor that overlooked the arena. When she arrived, she would see that massive beast over a strange bird demon boy, pushing on him as the sounds of bone cracking could be heard. The emotions from them flowed into her as she felt the pity from the beast and the confusion from the demon boy. Shaking her head, she sighed before walking up to the railing and standing up on it, jumping off and landing several feet away from them.

“I can help if he feels pain…”

It was all she would say though her face was as expressionless as ever, her voice carried a bit of worry, most likely from the feelings the beast gave off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Қԑʮ
Ʈαʅƙɩɳɡ
Ʈɧɩɳƙɩɳɡ
Լѻʀεҳʮട

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ ʅοcαʈɩѻŋ: The Old "Abandoned" Stadium.
ʗυʀʀεɳʈʅʮ ωɩʈɧ: A Giant Lizard beast and a Bird boy.
Ʈɧουɡɧʈട: "That's a huge lizard... "
Ѻυʈ Ѻ∱ ʗοϲοɳυʈട: Sorry it's so long... @_@ I couldn't think and just a bunch of stuff came out lol.

x
x
x
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕍𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔼
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℂℍ𝕆𝕂𝔼 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕊𝔼
𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝒩𝔾𝔼L𝕊 𝕊ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝔸𝒩𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀L ℂℝ𝕐!"

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ Φυʈʄɪʈ:
[urlhttp://inserturlhere.com]→Here←

Liberal Seeker

Listen Up! Listen Up!

Deas 'Dead' Roth

To be honest, most of those bone breaks had not occurred just now. Many of them were weeks, even months or years old. Before the harness had been built, his wings had simply dragged on the ground behind him, getting snagged and whacked on every branch and rock in his path. And he had weak pain receptors in them, so he was unable to tell when they got broken or sliced open or even infected. It'd had gotten him very sick on more than one occasion, and he couldn't fold them up against his back or even move them really to keep them out of the way, they were too heavy and although he could easily lift it, he'd have to reset his entire center of balance every time he stood up after sitting down or stopped to rest or woke up from sleep. So he'd just let them hang down. At some point he HAD gotten them surgically removed by his 'father'. He had thought they were just vestigial at the time since he couldn't fly with them. And since they were capable of getting infected and getting him very sick, they were more of a threat to him than good. So they'd been removed. Two weeks later, they had completely grown back, and the harness was used instead. The further out they grew, the less he felt.

That's why, when Leopold began to shove the bones back into place, he didn't react at first, until they started getting closer to his back, at which point, he winced. And then, finally, he cried out here and there. He bit down hard on his lower lip, understanding on some level that the other was just trying to help, but why did it hurt so much? He even began to cry a little bit, very human tears seeping down the side of his face. He squirmed and winced, but otherwise, held still, understanding that would make it hurt less and go faster if he didn't struggle. He hardly noticed another person entering the area, and it wasn't really her words that got his attention so much as the aura she radiated. He tried to turn around to look at who it was, but the crunch of another bone being set back into place made his entire form go rigid, and a tiny whimper escape his throat. He didn't deal well with pain.

[Location: The old baseball dome.
                                                Interactions: Leopold and Toryn.
                                                Thoughts: ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Worried Interested
Thoughts: Hmm I Sense, Darkness
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith stood up, she sensed the presences of a great evil in jumcity and she didn't like it. Either my father has left the sit up again or not as bad, but still pretty bad is lurking around jumpcity She walked over to the window and couldn't help but have a tiny panic attack. Can't be trigon, he's locked away, can't be Slade, he hasn't been seen in a while, a little stronger then a siren but not as sadistically twisted

It chuckled, the presence of the new evil filled it with much joy. I can't wait to meet the source of this darkness. So much anger, so much hatred. If it doesn't much around too much, i might be able to locate it's exact location It had to meet the source of darkness, but as long as Lilith had dominate control of the body, it was forced to do nothing but stay hidden.

Lilith took her communicator out of her pocket and called the other titans. "Be careful, I'm sensing what I can only describe as a entity of darkness, rage and hatred. Um, well rage and hatred could be considered the same thing since . . . never mind, look I'll stay and defend the tower in case it comes here to, I don't know take the tower. besides I'm still waiting for my team to ether show up or wake up" She waited for someone to respond to her call.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Leopold grew more and more upset throughout his entire 'operation.' He knew he wasn't doing much benefit, but he wasn't just going to let Deas have bones stick out of him like that. Leopold practically slowed down to not even moving after he noticed tears rolling down Deas's face. It took a bit longer than a normal person would have noticed...because Leopold didn't have eyes and had no way of knowing until he clicked his tongue again.

Then another voice was heard. Leopold stopped instantly, turning to face the new voice. It was a feminine voice, with a rather attractive figure (from what Leopold could see. He can't see facial structures well), but Leopold didn't want to trust the help she was offering. She had sort of appeared out of nowhere, and it seemed suspicious that she would offer help to Deas given his demonic appearance. But Leopold knew better than to turn it down, seeing the pain Deas was in.

Leopold sighed deeply. I...yes, he feels much pain. I can practically smell it. And altough I have no reason to trust you, I tink it vould be best if you did all in your power." Leopold said, a small tint of shame in his voice. He was so useless at everything besides breaking or killing things. It got really frustrating sometimes. So all Leopold could do was hope that the female would actually keep to her word. Trust was not gained easily when you've been alone for so long, and losing the only friend you had in two years was a possibility.

Where: Home, the Old Arena.
With: Deas and Toryn.
Thoughts: I don't trust her. Don't like her looks. She also smells funny.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Imagex
x
x
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕀𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕔l𝕖𝕒𝕣 w𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠k 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕐𝔼."

x
x
User Image

It was hard for her to NOT feel bad for the boy in pain. Just because she had plans to bring about the destruction of the world as all knew it, it didn’t mean that she didn’t feel pity at times… especially when a lot of it was being transferred into her from the Lizard beast. Not only that, but she could feel the pain the bird boy was going through and the anguish he felt inside from the confusion of what was happening to him. Seeing the tears run down his face only heightened her reasoning for helping the poor boy. Sighing once more, she would nod her head slightly before moving forward cautiously with her hands up in a bit to show that she was not looking for a fight at the moment.

When she was right in front of the two, she would move over and kneel down beside Deas, looking him over and seeing all of the physical injuries he had on him. If she was going to do this… it was going to take quite a bit of meditation to work it from inside of her. She would suck in her lower lip so that her tongue would play with the right stud as she focused and stilled herself from the inside to prepare for the incoming surge. “Hey kid… just let it all flow out. Think of something happy… anything ok? It’ll help the both of us a lot.” She explained to him as she would reach out and place her hands on him, her right hand on the front of his forehead, and the left on his shoulder.

Little by little, the ink-like texture of shadows would seep out from her hands until they would cover them and start to flow upwards. Toryn’s eyes would glow black as night as black smoke began to flow up into the air as well. Her soul self would start to seep into him from her hands, her soul coursing through his entire body as it absorbed the pain from him, soaking up in it to start the healing process and speed it up. He had so many injuries and even an infection that was starting to spread, possibly making him sick, though she wasn’t sure how long he had been dealing with it or if he even realized it. Outside of his body, the real Toryn was starting to look sick and a pained expression came to her face. She was gritting her teeth and her eyebrows were burrowed in a focused manner. The shadow ink would start to come out from the sides of her mouth and down one of her nostrils as her body started to shake.

“Almost… do-done…” She would cough out as she rushed her soul self, through his body, taking in any remaining pain and leaving him with a sense of peace, hopefully focusing on his happy thought that she had asked him to think of. Now that she was done, she called in her soul self and the shadows dissipated away before Toryn fell back onto her rear, her hands coming up to clutch the top of her hair and tugging as a low groan of pain with a deep roar undertone came out from her. She shook violently now as she crawled back, away from them to a safe distance before looking up over to the Lizard Beast and motioning for him to move Deas away since any remnants of his emotions might make it difficult for her to manage things properly.

After she moved away a few feet, she would bring up her right hand in front of her face, the ring with her chakra jewel on it as she began to chant softly in the Azarathian language, her body lifting off the ground into a meditation pose, struggling inside to steady and stabilize her mind and emotions.

For now though... Deas should be able to feel relief and it might be easier for Leopold to take care of the little guy and do what needs or wants to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Қԑʮ
Ʈαʅƙɩɳɡ
Ʈɧɩɳƙɩɳɡ
Լѻʀεҳʮട

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ ʅοcαʈɩѻŋ:The Old "Abandoned" Stadium.
ʗυʀʀεɳʈʅʮ ωɩʈɧ:A Giant Lizard beast and a Bird boy.
Ʈɧουɡɧʈട: 'Don't... let go... Hold it in!'
Ѻυʈ Ѻ∱ ʗοϲοɳυʈട:Long again @_@ sorry!
x
x
x
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕍𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔼
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℂℍ𝕆𝕂𝔼 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕊𝔼
𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝒩𝔾𝔼L𝕊 𝕊ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝔸𝒩𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀L ℂℝ𝕐!"

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ Φυʈʄɪʈ:
[urlhttp://inserturlhere.com]→Here←

Quick Reply