• Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Hero ╬ Villain

Charles Smith
The 'Man' behind the mask

Feeling: Preparation
Crush: I have a feeling of who... She's in that tower.
Company: O'Reilly

The teen continued looking out into the distance, still trying to figure out a way to get across this huge pond and get to the tower. His curiosity was just killing him, he just had to meet them. When a man spoke out to him, Xero quickly turned his head to his direction, examining him before speaking back. It seemed that the man had just came out of the water. He listened to what he had to say before replying, though if what he said was true, that was bad news for Xero. "Is that so, stranger. Well that plain sucks." He said back, shifting his gaze back over to the tower. "To be frank, I just wanted to meet them. I've heard of all these stories about the last titans and now this new batch. The stories interested me enough to see for myself." He told the man, his British accent was easily noticeable. There was a long silence before finally Xero came up with a plan. "Hey wait a second. Are you one of the titans?" He asked, and soon continued before getting an answer. "If so, then maybe if you take me up there, they might not reject me so fast." He spilled out his plans before the man. "Just a thought though."
Wolf The Aspect

Malevolent Hunter

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

╔══════xxxxxxxxxx══════╗
Jakobe xxx Keriza
╚══════xxxxxxxxxx══════╝
New body, New attitude, New skills...

Jakobe looked at the hagraven as it landed down, looking at the two of them as they were the last ones left on the roof. "Well, to be honest, the way X described you, you seemed so exciting to meet." He replied to her question. As the hagraven creature approached them slowly, Jakobe jokingly rose his hand up and waved it in front of his nose. "Wow, there's this great invention called a shower. You should look into it, seriously. I can smell you already." He taunted the hagraven with a grin. The raven knew all too well the English language and screeched loudly before taking into the sky once more. Jakobe smirked, then looked over at Isabella. "Look, just head back or go to where ever you were needing to get to. I'll handle this. Red X would be pissed if he found out that someone he just met got hurt." He informed her with a rather friendly smile. They just met, but he actually liked her and her ways of acting.

Without receiving an answer, Jakobe dashed forward, grabbing something out from his belt line; his X Gun. He attached the ammo belt that normally fed the mini x shurikens into the chamber of the gun to the single vial he took with him. Red x shurikens began to fill the belt up to the gun, draining the vial. Once he was right under the beast, he glared up at it as it did the same down at him. "Alright you, I don't know what's driving you to do this, but you obviously want to fight, that much is clear. I only have one question for you." He said, narrowing his eyes and quickly raising the gun. "Heaven or hell!?" He shouted out as he began firing at the beast. A few of the shurikens ripped right through one of the wings and the hagraven screamed before evading the other sharp stars and then nose dived right down at Jakobe. Now it was his turn to be on the defensive and rolled out of the way. As he got back onto his feet, he couldn't help but looked back at Isabella, seeing what she had choose to do. If she ran, he wouldn't blame her one bit. It would be annoying to fight this thing alone with only one vial of Anothium, but can be done if he kept his wits about him.

Same old Joy Ride
                                                                ╔══════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════╗
                                                                Location: Pizza place upper deck
                                                                Suit's Energy: Offline
                                                                Company: Isabella Grayson and Hagraven
                                                                Mood: Curious
                                                                ╚══════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════╝

User Image User Image User Image

Allison_wanted_a_username

((ORIGINAL POST: Sorry, I finally looked back after being told that somehow my original post at this time period was replaced with a quote of the old post. That really got on my nerves not so much that it happened, but that I didn't catch it at that time.))

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

User ImageUser Image

The white haired girl awoke from her slumber and clutched the gun that she held in here right hand, once again she had fell asleep on watch but there's nothing to watch for anyway. Noel stared down at the ground as she attempted to remember how she got down from the Ferris wheel last time, maybe she should have stuck to her usual 'watchtower'; the ticket booth. When the plan to get down was devised Noel held the gun with outstretched arms, closing her left eye, and letting her telescopic vision do the work. The switch that once appeared to be several yards looked as if it were right below her. A shot was fired, switched flipped, and the ferris wheel was now running the only problem was that Noel wasn't sure how she was supposed to get off this thing. She contemplated shooting the switch back in place but even with her enhanced vision the timing would be a problem. The ride continued to spin, picking up speed every full circle it made and that was when she did it. Noel kicked open the door, secured her gun in one of her many pockets and threw herself of the ride.

She landed on the ground with a loud thud and her whole right half was aching. Noel eased herself off the ground and brushed the dirt off her clothes before flipping the switch and stopping the ferris wheel, now it was time to rustle up some grub for breakfast. She walked toward the concession stand and wondered which would be satisfying and safe to eat,'Cotton candy doesn't expire...right? As she thought this Noel inched toward the cotton candy stand in hopes that there would be some leftover, even residual food that she could smack on.

I'm currently at: Abandon Amusement Park
With: No one
Feeling pretty: Tired and Hungry
OOC./// I know. I know. Lame first post >w<

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Annoyed Bored
Thoughts: Locus I need help *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room(Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room)
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith carefully looked at the folder, she had to be careful when dispelling the wards. "Sorry I can't be much help, Hayate. It's just, I never had time to study Raven's magi" After dispelling 3 of the 7 wards she looked back at the titan of iron justice. "Still, if you can find any video footage of the girl your talking about using her magic, I might be able to help" The dark scholar looked back at the folder and dispelled 3 more wards. "Alright, just one more ward to go. Oh" She looked at Walker and sighed. "I can't open this, I'm going to need Locus' help to open the last ward. The original's help" If she was right, Locus was the shadow walker.

Lilith crossed her arms and sighed, she grabbed her communicator and called Locus. "Locus, i need you help opening something. I need some of your power to open a ward I put onto a folder. Oh by the way, I put Walker in a artificial body. I need to finish my research on the soul copy while it was in a body" The dark scholar didn't like the idea of telling Locus why she needed her help. After all if she knew, she might get all high and mighty about what she was. Being a elemental walker used to be a big deal. But now it was just bragging rights.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: You did fine, Krazy. c:

x Manipulator's Thoughts 」 :: "These people need to.. take a breather, heh."
x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "I'm still wondering what Elemental Walkers are.. but I'll be patient.."
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "Eh? Folder? Woah, Iron Justice."
x Company 」 :: Manipulator is with [Caroline (invisible to everyone), Kyle, Leopold, Slade, Samuel, Grey, Canicus and Alex]. Walker is with [Lilith, Charlotte, Hayate and now Locus]. Locus is with [Livion in her mind, Lilith, Walker, Charlotte and Hayate].
x Location 」 :: Manipulator is at [Central Park]. Walker and Locus are in [Lilith's Bedroom; Titan Tower].
x Emotion 」 :: Manipulator is [Amused]. Walker is [Curious/Calm]. Locus is [Curious].
x Status 」 :: Manipulator is [Talking / Leaning on tree]. Walker is [Sitting on Lilith's bed]. Locus is [Looking into Lilith's bedroom; Doorway].

:: W a l k e r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ C o p y ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxWalker tilted her head at 'Iron Justice', giving him a soft smile. He seemed.. pleasant, talking about the original team's Raven and her powers. She chuckled at his words, nodding her hand. "Right, right. I am sorry, oh mighty Iron Justice. Do accept my apology over my misuse of your 'name'." Oh, her sarcasm was just so funny to her, to which she laughed even more. She stopped laughing at the word 'girlfriend', scowling. "I'm not even a week 'old' and you think I'm her girlfriend? You must be batty!" She glared at his 'assistant' and turned her head away with a deep frown. "A common misunderstanding." She grumbled.

xxxxxThe copy nodded when Lilith explained what she was. "I'm still confused about what an.. Elemental Walker is.. sounds complex, right?" She blinked, glancing towards the owner of the room with an intrigued expression. Elemental Walker, eh? This sounded interesting and thus she wanted to learn more.

:: L a v i e l _ Z a n e _ L u k a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ M a n i p u l a t o r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLaviel couldn't help but smile at the toast that the one male was giving him. He moved a hand behind him, resting it between his back and the bark of the maple tree of which he was leaning against. He also couldn't help but switch his smile to a grin at the 'disgust' (though more-so disappointment) present on Leopold's 'face' at his logical answering. Facts, my dear facts. He didn't move when a new presence entered the area, a mist-producer by the looks of it, black fog trailing behind the being. Though his grin returned to a soft smile, he still watched everyone.. very.. closely. "My dearest Leopold, due try to behave. We wouldn't want a mess, now would we?"

xxxxxHe commented, glancing around. People were watching, civilians, but they stayed a good distance away. "I'd advice you all to run!" He called out to the innocent bystanders, making a shooing gesture with his free hand. The other was still hidden behind his back.

:: L o c u s _ L i v i o n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ S h a d o w - W a l k e r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLocus was still studying her expression when her communicator began to beep. She released a heavy sigh. "Might want to answer that, Locus." "Yeah, I know, Livion, shut up." She snapped, pulling out her communicator. She heard a crackle of static before she heard Lilith's voice talking to her. 'Locus, I need your help opening something. I need some of your power to open a ward I put onto a folder. Oh, by the way, I put Walker into an artificial body. I need to finish my research on the soul copy while it was in a body.' Locus chuckled out loud and then pressed the button on the side of her communicator. "Alright, that's fine concerning Walker. I'm on my way." She put the device away.

xxxxxShe quickly left the bathroom, walking her way to the elevator and entered it easily, pressing a button, to which the door closed. She waited patiently as the elevator shifting, moving towards the designated floor. Once opened, she moved past the doors and down the hallway, heading towards Lilith's room. She arrived in the hallway, but paused upon seeing a male and a woman. She scanned them, smiling. So Iron Justice was out and about, with his little assistant? Comical. She moved towards them, peering into the doorway. "Yo?" She called into the room, hoping that Lilith heard her voice and responded to her. She was curious about this.. 'folder'.

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
A slight chuckle escaped Leopold's mouth as he heard Manipulator's comment. Leopold twisted slightly to where he faced the logical man and gave a 'thumbs-up,' which looked strange given Leopold's huge hands and abnormally long fingers. Leopold turned back to Kyle just in time to hear him demanding Leopold's backstory.

Sighing, Leopold stroked his scaly chin. "I'll give you a quick version, alright? So, I vas born in Sveden, and moved over to dis place...I don't know how many years ago. Vone day, I got home from school and everyting vas normal. Later dat night, I vitnessed my moder kill my fader, cutting him to pieces vit and ax. I, being a vitness, vas also struck vit dat ax, aldough it vas only once upside de head. She picked up my body, trew it in de back of her car, drove off and trew me over de fence of de place my fader vorked at. Given he vorked at a Nuclear plant of sorts, it all kinda reveals itself from dere. I've lived lick dis for vhat I believe to be six or seven years. I'm not sure; I can't keep track of de days vitout my eyes. So dere you have it; I'm a homeless sixteen year olt monster vit no eyes and a serious case of bloodlust and vhat could be considered a form of cannibalism." Leopold's right hand twitched slightly, revealing a bit more anger building inside of him.

Leopold slammed his tail on the ground when he heard the police sirens in the distance. He had made a promise to Locus to stop killing...but it wouldn't last. It was what he he did; his body was almost made for it. The only thing he was missing was eyes. After all, he was bulletproof, easily one of the strongest living things in Jump City, and his limbs even regenerated. He was damn well near a one-thing army.

Where: Central Park.
With: Kyle, Grey, Alex , Laviel, and finally Slade. And Canicus is there...but I'm not gonna type up a post for him.
Equipment: Nothin'.
Thoughts: Story telling is not one of my strong points.
Out Of Constitutions:

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villains: Lilith/Walker
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism: none
Charlotte: 100%
[Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:Titan Tower/Lilith room
OOC:

User Image

User Image

Charolette:
User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•

Our Hero Iron Justice looked at the white haired girl examining her a little. "A soul……. copy?" he replied to her statement from earlier. "I suppose this must be an artificial body then. Locus..really well since it research i don't mind but don't get to carried away Lilith fortune favors the bold however curiosity killed the cat" he said looking at Lilith then hear Walker scowling at him. Iron Justice makes a frightened look on his face while waving his hand left to right slowly as an apology. "Woah sorry about i didn't know i mean if your in my shoe you think of same thing too right Charlotte." "Her feet are to small for her too wear Master." Iron Justice sighed at Charlotte from her not knowing it was a figure of speech. "Not helping Charlotte…." He said backing away from Walker at least a couple inches away from her as she looked at Lilith. He looked at her hearing her answered to his question about Raven apparently she didn't much about her powers that much either. To him it seem some magic are rare like gold or adamantine. "I see you dont know either it just i fought a person like that the other day who used the same magic as hers.From my hypothesis i think she could be Raven daughter though i dont think her description about her having a child was unknown but thats all i got from there."

He listened at Lilith for more information about her powers apparently to fight someone like that is to mess with there heads since her powers were emotions. "Thats gonna be a little hard than i expected i mean i don't that ability to mess with people head. The only i can do is to focus and clear my mind from any mind control or illusion from the monks i was training." "Master if i recall you fantasy about the girl licking off her….." "Not Helping! Charolette" "Forgive me i mean to say when you fantasy she must of read your emotion and got all tsundere on you…maybe if you fantasy again she will be easy to fight with." Iron Justice looked at her with a frown look on his face. "You and your manga and beside if she was tsundere she would be calling me dummy or something….moving along i do have video about the battles i have fought with..a person name Ragna…her..and Red X in Charlotte memories. I can show you if you want Lilith." He said as Locus appeared behind Iron Justice calling out locus. He turned as he looked at her with a surprise look on his face.

"Hey Locus didn't see you there you changed your look..it looks nice" He grinned with his eyes since his face was covered only his eyes were exposed. Charlotte bowed at locus. "Afternoon miss its a lovely day." Iron justice turned his shoulder towards Lilith. "Well i see you are busy with your research so i show it to you later when you have the time catch you later" He said as Iron Justice makes his way to a clean exit out of room along with his assistant.

•

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Annoyed Bored
Thoughts: There's tiny 99.9% chance I'm related to the man who caused the dark ages *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room(Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room)
Crush:

User Image
Lilith looked at Locus, she held up the folder and showed to her. "Now, this, this might sound crazy, but, just, just here me out" She stuttered, she wasn't sure if this little "test" would work. "I, well, I need you to zap with with a large amount of your, um. Let's just call it shadow magic. Not, really sure what to call it" She said nervously, she knew this might not turn out the way they wanted it to. "In this folder most likely remaining copy of, The Legend Of The Elemental Warriors" She said in a somewhat happy tone. "Six warriors who fought against the black mage"

Lilith's gaze shifted to the right as she looked away from Walker and Locus. "And, well, if what my Father has told me is right. Well, um, he's a direct descendant of the black mage. Meaning, well, I'm related to the man who is responsible for the dark ages" She said in a ashamed tone. "But, there's only a small 99.9% chance that i am related to him" The dark scholar said in a shamed tone. 99.9% was small right, right? yeah 99.9% was small, after all it was 100%.

Out Of Cats:

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: Posting with Livion/Locus and Walker. Lol.

x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "Locus.. so this is her.. I've only seen her in my mind.. err, her mind.. This is confusing.."
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "I wonder if this will work or not.."
x Company 」 :: Walker is with [Lilith, Charlotte, Hayate and Locus]. Locus is with [Livion in her mind, Lilith, Walker, Charlotte and Hayate].
x Location 」 :: Walker and Locus are in [Lilith's Bedroom; Titan Tower].
x Emotion 」 :: Walker is [Nervous/Watchful]. Locus is [Curious/Cautious].
x Status 」 :: Walker is [Sitting on Lilith's bed]. Locus is [Doorway / Standing before Lilith].

xxxxxWalker noticed that the male was studying her and thus casted a firm glare towards him. "Yeah, soul copy." She blinked at his words, momentarily confused by them before slowly chuckling. "Good point, just.. try not to make assumptions." She blinked as she heard footsteps coming closer in the hallway, but since she was in the room she didn't see who was coming towards the room. She heard a voice call out.. and recognized it. Locus. She instantly knew it was her original. Her face flushed as Locus peered into the room, obviously spotting the copy, though the original had a bored expression on her face.

xxxxxThe copy coughed. "Hello.. Locus." At the mention of her name the original nodded her head respectfully towards the copy and then focused on the Scholar.

xxxxxLocus didn't mind seeing the copy, though she would behave around 'er. She nodded when the copy addressed her, having already flashed her eyes onto the copy once peering into the room. She looked to her left at Iron Justice and his assistant, smiling at the man's compliment. "It's quite alright. I am as stealthy as the shadows I control and thank you. I find it suiting." She nodded towards Charlotte, who had bowed to her. "Hello. It is indeed a fine day. Hopefully it'll stay that way." She listened to Iron Justice talk to Lilith, turning to leave from the room with his assistant.

xxxxxShe chuckled, before pausing, looking at the folder that Lilith was holding up for her to see. "So that's it? That doesn't sound too crazy to me." She commented as she studied the thing. "The control of shadows is not magic. It's manipulation, focus.. and the 'Spark', as people call it. Thus the ability to control one or more element.. or anything, ranging from metal down to even paper manipulation. It's more of an Art.. or Arte, then magic." She stepped into the room cautiously.. hoping that she was allowed to enter. Lilith had told her to come to her room, after all.

xxxxxShe moved towards the woman, stepping up to her, looking down towards the folder. She sensed something.. powerful from it.. Something old.. ancient, even. Something didn't sit right with her.. She hovered her hand out over the folder, calling forth that which she controlled; shadows. They crept out from her sleeves, slithering down her arm like running water. She let it swirl around her fingers.. closing her hand. She looked at Lilith, chuckling. "The Legend Of The Elemental Warriors? Sounds.. interesting."

xxxxx"Be careful, Locus.." She heard Livion say, but she just focused on the shadows.. shifting them with her control over them.. and then flicked a finger towards the folder, the shadows moving down that finger in a split second, arching towards the folder to strike it (though it would not penetrate the book because she was using it 'ghostly' not 'physically', meaning it won't 'touch' it).

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location:central park company:Samuel, Alex, Manipulator (across the way), Kyle, Canicus, Slade, Leopold mood:calm, cold, collected

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

A shell? Yes, that was true, he supposed. The heart within him beat, it served it's most basic of functions, and it kept him alive, but only just. He felt no warmth, no life from it. He may as well have been dead. Grey watched intently. taking another sip of that brandy as the faeries fled so suddenly, following their master. Dismissing the musical companion he had summoned for them with a wave of his hand, the creature rolled in on itself and dissolved into a haze of musical notes before dissipating completely. Hearing the sound of sirens, Grey simply smirked. Cutting out the music on his iPod with another flick of his finger, he held up his hand and silenced his violin, the bow lifted itself carefully from the strings and propped itself beside the case. Taking one last sip of the brandy before it too, dissolved into nothingness like the dancing fae did, he sighed. Raising a brow as Samuel turned to leave, he stood abruptly. "Oi, Magician!"

Calling out to Samuel to get his attention, Grey reached within his pocket once more, pulling the H.I.V.E. communicator from within. Looking at it, then up to the young man, he seemed to weigh his decision carefully for a moment before grinning like a madman. Tossing the communicator to him as he started to leave, Grey wasn't about to just let the magician pull a disappearing trick on him. It was the first intelligent conversation he'd had in awhile, and who knows? While he wouldn't trust the the boy as far as he could throw him, not to mention enough to consider him a 'friend', it didn't hurt to have allies. "Keep yourself out of trouble, no? And, should you be up for anymore ethical debates..well..."

Grey gestured to the communicator. It was set on one specific channel since he tossed it. And now would only reach it's counterpart, which was in the drawer of his nightstand back at the academy. Moving to sit back down on that upturned root beneath the shade of that cherry tree, he lifted his violin and resumed playing, something soft and almost lullaby-esque. Returning his attention to Canicus trying to talk some sense into Kyle, and perhaps more importantly, to the one known as Manipulator and his cloaked friend.

♪  ♫

((OOC: Kyle COMLPETELY ignored poor Canicus. Poor Lich. *cuddles him* XD ))

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: In Pain Bored
Thoughts: I'm blind *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - [urll=http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/SkullCatXD/room_zps935c7ca1.png]Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room
Crush:

User Image
Lilith was glad to know Locus was willing to help. She also couldn't help but find herself gazing the Locus' wings and then at her face. Before she knew it she had a somewhat happy smile on her face. "Thank you" She said in a somewhat happy tone. Soon the folder would be unlocked and the dark scholar would be able to wait did she just say it wasn't magic and she controlled more then one element. "Wait what" She replied in a worried tone, her smile was then replaced with a worried expression. Her attention was drawn from Locus' cute face and back to the folder. The shadows Locus struck it with covered the entire folder.

A few cold sweats formed on Lilith's forehead, the entire "it's not magic" thing worried her. "Sheesh, I should have asked you if your shadow powers were magical" She nervously said as she watched the folder. A few seconds later the last ward dispelled. A white orb made of divine magic slowly floated out of the folder, the dark scholar rolled her eyes. "Ah sh" Her disappointed tone of voice was cut off when the ob turned into a flash of divine light and then disappeared. "My eyes" She said as she dropped the folder, when the folder hit the ground, a old brown book slid out. The cover was black due to aging and the written was in a weird ancient writing.

Lilith was too busy to care about the book, right now she was too busy rubing her eyes. "I can't see" It seemed like Locus was in no way related to the shadow walker from the dark ages. It was just a coincidence her code name was shadow walker. Then again, maybe Lilith had mistranslated the name. But then again, it was hard for her to focus, since it felt like her eyes when melting. No doubt Locus was affect by the flash of light, but probably not as bad as the dark scholar. Walker would be safe from the flash. Still, the fact that their plan, barely worked proved three things. One, the last ward most have been weak enough for any kind of dark power/magic to unlock it. Two, the little orb of light that blinded the dark scholar a little while ago was not at full strength, if it was, both her and locus would be dead. And three, who ever setup that little trap in the folder was a jerk.

Out Of Cats:

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: x

x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "I'm... confused.. What just happened?"
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "I gotta get out of here. I can't breath."
x Company 」 :: Walker is with [Lilith, Charlotte, Hayate and Locus]. Locus is with [Livion in her mind, Lilith, Walker, Charlotte and Hayate, but then only Livion in her mind].
x Location 」 :: Walker is in [Lilith's Bedroom; Titan Tower] and Locus is in [Leaving the tower by flight].
x Emotion 」 :: Walker is [Nervous/Watchful/Confused]. Locus is [Cautious/Indifferent/Calm/Detached].
x Status 」 :: Walker is [Sitting on Lilith's bed]. Locus is [Standing before Lilith / Flying away from tower towards the city].

xxxxxLocus realized that they could see the outline of her wings.. "Oops, that's my fault. Sorry." Livion pulled the wings back into her body, allowing them to fully disappear. Now she looked like a typical human, but with odd colored eyes. "Aheheh.." She coughed nervously, chuckling. "You thought me only a shadow user?" At this her chuckling became full on laughter. "Of course you'd assume that. I've never shown my other powers. And.. you're welcome. I'll show you my other powers later maybe.." She peered up at the word 'asked' and she blinked, nodding.

xxxxx"It's a common mistake." She commented, but then Lilith was talking, her voice cut off by a blinding light. She couldn't see. Her vision flickered off. She blinked, slowly clearing her vision, looking around through hazy eyes. "Looks like you were wrong." She whispered in a low voice. "I'm no Elemental Warrior. I'm just.. a regular not-human being." She turned from the woman, peering a last time at Walker and waved to the pair. "I've got things to do now that I'm back to normal." And thus proceeded to leave the room with a calm and indifferent air.

xxxxxLocus had no time for booby-trapped ancient books. It would have been best to keep the thing sealed, but this was Lilith's choice to make, not her own. "If you need me again, you know how to reach me. I've made my decision and now I must do this decision." She stepped out of the room, moving down the hallway towards the elevator, to which she took to the rooftop.. and then stepped out onto the roof, warm sunlight greeting her newest form. She smiled softly, peering up at the blue sky. "You sure that was the right thing to do? Lying doesn't suit you.. Locus.." Livion whispered to her in her mind.

xxxxxLocus sighed. "Lilith cannot.. know the truth to my powers.. No one can.." She hugged her chest, stepping towards the edge of the building. "Why not trust a fellow Titan with the truth-" Livion tried to say, but Locus shook her head. "Not even.. the Titan's can know. Livion, wings." "Right, right." Wings stretched out from underneath of the skin, appearing and growing, forming.. extending to full length, both wings outstretched.. and she gave them a powerful thrust, jumping off the rooftop.. and thus took to the sky, flapping her wings and heading towards the city.

xxxxxWalker watched the scene curiously, looking to and from each of them. She watched how Locus called out the shadows of her sleeve and used them to strike the book, to which exploded in a spray of light. Walker was quick to close her eyes, the effects barely touching her. She blinked twice, fine, peering towards Lilith who was still in pain. Locus was clearing her vision, talking. The book rested on the ground between them. Locus said a few more words and waved to the pair as she walked out of the room.. leaving her and Lilith alone. "Uhhh... what happened? I'm confused.." She grumbled, blinking.
User Image
Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle crossed his arms as Leopold explained his appearance. He contemplated the story. His mother had killed him and was resurrected as a monster. Kyle bit his lip to keep himself from snapping at him. Figuratively, of course. The monster would probably literally snap at him if he didn't say anything.

The monster had a serious case of bloodlust and a form of cannibalism. How disgusting. He was truly a bloodthirsty monster. Still, he had not killed him yet, which harboured some sense of control in the monster. Kyle turned his head to the side as he heard distant police sirens.
"I see. I guess having no parents is better than having them," Kyle said, before seeing the police cars heading towards them, "All right, you can go... for now. I assure you that we'll see each other again. Go, I'll distract the police guards."

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: Calm
Ƚocation: Central Park
Țhoughts: He's off the hook for now.
Ͼompany: Alex, Mumbo Jr., Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade
OOC:

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Interested, but still in a bit of pain Bored
Thoughts: The elemental walkers, you'll get a kick out of this *sigh*
Crush:

User Image
Lilith lowered her hands and sighed, her eyes still hurt but not as bad as before. "OK, I'm good" She said in a somewhat annoyed tone, she grabbed the book with her right hand and opened the book to the front page. "Wow, it's been a while she I've seen writing from this" She grabbed her chair and moved it over to her bed. "You should probably have a seat on my bed, this might take a while" She said as she careful examined the book. "Alright, let's see" She said and then cleared her throat. The dark scholar sat back in her nice chair. "Hmm" She said in a interested tone.

Lilith didn't bother to look at Walker, she was too busy trying her best to read the book. To anyone else it looked like a bunch of scribes. "OK, give me a minute. I gotta figure out what to read and what not to. A lot of the stuff written in here, well. I'll" She said in a somewhat disturbed tone. "Alright, the elemental walkers are 6 warriors who fought against the black mage during the dark ages. If you don't know what the dark ages are and I'm pretty sure you have some idea which dark ages, it's the European Middle Ages, 5th to 15th" She said in a somewhat interested tone. "That's right, for one thousands years the black mage caused nothing but pain and suffering for everyone, well everyone in Europe. Do you realize just how powerful someone has to be in order to take over a entire continent" She said in a somewhat scared tone.

Lilith shivered a little and then took a deep breath. "Today's bad guys have a hard time taking over a city. Seriously, you don't know how powerful the Black Mage was" She said as she tried to calm down. "Back then almost everyone could use magic in some kind of form, but now a days. Well, let's just say, it's practiced very much" She said in a disappointed tone. "Anyways, only 6 people were brave enough to fight the Black Mage. The Fire Breather, The King of The Ocean, The Son Of Stone, The Daughter of The Sky, The Sister Of light AKA The Angelus and" Said in in a interested voice. "The dark walker AKA, he who comes with the night" She said in a somewhat scared tone.

Out Of Cats:

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold growled lowly at Kyle's remarks. Kyle's initial reaction was that of disgust. What the hell did he expect?! Leopold certainly couldn't eat plants, and he had for years starved himself by not eating humans. Only recently, perhaps four months or so, had he been eating them. Also, Leopold could eat himself, due to his regenerative abilites, but he tasted awful. His blood was worse than gasoline.

And then there was the 'no parents is better than parents' statement. Leopold once loved both of his parents very much; living without parents is a daily challenge. Leopold likely would have been dead long ago if it were not for his disgusting form and over-the-top powers.

This man obviously had a death wish. Not only did he not apologize, Kyle had also lost all the anger in him. Leopold had hoped for a good fight, but he got nothing. Even more, Kyle was wanting all the fun of the police. "Not a chance. YOU'D better leave. You've no neet to vorry about me. And de next time ve cross each oder, I expect an apology." Leopold's words carried no sense of friendship, but rather one of hostility and darkness.

With the sirens of police vehicles getting louder and louder, Leopold finally saw one on the road. He waited a brief moment, then made a mad-dash at the cruiser. He tackled it head-on, the car rolling several times before landing on its wheels. Leopold wasn't done there. He grabbed both ends of the car and literally tore it in half. The two officers that were in the vehicle started to pick themselves up, only to have one of the halves of their car smashed on top of them. A deep laugh could be heard from Leopold as more sirens got louder.

Where: Central Park.
With: Kyle, Grey, Alex , Laviel, and finally Slade.
Equipment: Nothin'.
Thoughts: This...should be fun!
Out Of Constitutions: You should totally have Locus come in and be all like, 'didn't you try to stop this killing thing?' and then Leopold would be all like 'They started it.' And then some other schtuff would happen or something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
≼Canicus Caecilus Theocritus≽

With: (all stated above)
Fog trail: Black
Thoughts: Dammit Kyle.

↺"Don't die on me too quickly now"

The Lich sighed in relief as the monster dashed off, destroying a police car. Canicus then turned his attention back to Kyle. "Seriously, what the hell were you thinking? That thing could have easily killed you. Honestly, it should have. You're lucky there was still some human in it." Canicus said coldy, turning his attention to the others in the park for a moment.

"We should leave. Now." The Lich said. He made sure to say it loud enough so that the HIVE instructor could hear. Canicus knew the instructor could read minds or something of the sorts, but he just wanted to be sure that Grey knew it was time to go. Something told Canicus the police wasn't going to be enough to stop that disgusting creature if it decided to go rampaging.

"I want to gorge myself on the sense of fulfillment until I vomit."↻

((ooc: ))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out