Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location:central park company:Alex, Kyle, Laviel, Leo, Samuel, Slade mood:cautious, bemused, un-involved, observant

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

Listening intently, focusing in on Laviel and Slade's conversation, Grey drew the sounds of their words to himself, despite the music playing itself behind him. Remaining standing in the shade beneath that willow-tree, he turned to the magician and smirked. He could tell how uneasy Samuel was with all that was going on. Reaching into his pocket and withdrawing the H.I.V.E. communicator that he'd triggered a moment ago, Grey held down the 'walkie-talkie' button and spoke into it. ░░░"Canicus, this is Professor Grey. You bear a significant lead in intelligence over the student body, that being the case I'm unsure why I didn't see you at my classroom door this morning, despite the last minute, abhorrent cancellation. Oh, and Speaking of bodies, I'm inviting you to come clean one up. Well....maybe two. Toriks isn't dead...yet. Over."░░░

Turning back to Samuel, Grey sent the location to the Lichs communicator and sighed softly before slipping the device back into his pocket and out of sight. "You surprise me, magician. I would have thought you'd be used to a little bloodshed, but you look downright uncomfortable. Never had a trick gone horribly wrong?" Speaking calmly and flatly, Grey peered at him for a moment. He wasn't trying to make an enemy of the young man, but nor was he out to become best chums either. He was simply prying at intelligent conversation, which he found so rarely these days. Watching over Samuel's shoulder as the beast circled Kyle, got bored and then stalked over towards the two men beneath the tree across the way, the pair he was eavesdropping on. So the man his age..his name was Manipulator? Interesting indeed. He'd make it a point to inquire about the name once he had the opportunity to meet him.
♪  ♫

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: Been waiting ALL day to come home and RP with you guys again, and yet now that I'm home and all, this is the best I come up with? Bollocks and mayonnaise! *headdesk* x___x; ))
iKal-El
Sizarion
Wolf The Aspect
Leopold Von Blueberries
Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cʀɪsco Lᴇᴛᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Excited / Prepared.
                                    » Status Shower / Sitting on sofa.
                                    » Location Streak's Home.
                                    » Company Crook, Bandit and baby.
                                    » Thoughts "Showering feels nice."
                                    » In Disguise? Yes, This.

"Before I left my father was just a shadow of the man he used to be.."
                                    ╚═════════════════════ x x x ═══

Streak smiled at the way Bandit held the taken apple, but it was not his place to scold the creature for taking it, nor would he. He sat on the closed toilet seat, shuffling through the outfits he had picked out. Finally settling upon one, he turned on the shower facet, letting it heat up while he stripped of his suit, to which he placed in the bathroom closet, locking it. He was going to surprise Maddie by arriving without the suit, though he doubted that she would recognize him without it.. but oh well! But then again he'd be in his 'street looks'. He grinned from ear to ear, getting into the shower after testing the now-warm temperature of the water.

The Capuchin monkey turned its head towards the two raccoons, sniffing at the air. One approached him, staring at him while the other stayed back, cautious of him. He tilted his head at the two, making soft 'oh oh oh' noises. The one approaching ran towards him, jumping onto the bed, following the tossed apple. The monkey screeched and stood up on its hind paws/legs and waved the clutched remote between its coiled tail. He watched the raccoon sit beside where he had been sitting and then lowered his tail, taking a step towards the creature, sniffing at the air.

The 4 year old monkey stared at the offered apple, but made more 'oh' noises. He sat down, scooting closer to the raccoon, nuzzling against its side. The monkey grinned. He was much too friendly, but still cautious. The monkey held out a hand, poking at the raccoon's fur with a finger, trying to 'pet' it as his master did to him. He set the remote down, coiling his tail around the raccoon's paw, making 'purring' sounds, though it was more of a 'ohhhhhh' sound missed with clicking.

Meanwhile.. Streak stepped out of the shower minutes later. He breathed a deep sigh as he wrapped a towel around his waist, making his way over to his mirror, which he peered into. His black hair was resting along his skull and neck, partially covering his left green eye. "Where is that blasted wig.. I'll find it in a few.." He grumbled as he used a spare towel to dry his hair quickly. Once dried, he ran a brush through it, setting it into place. He was going to keep it down and not spike it since he was going into public with a wig. "Grey it is!" He commented as he placed his hands on his hips, studying the mound of clothes he had chosen for the day.

He dried the rest of his body and then threw on his boxers, along with his white socks, pulling on a pair of tan-ish pants. Next he pulled on his grey-green boots, which matched his chosen jacket. He slipped on his casual black buttoned shirt, cuffing the links at the wrist and then put a white tie around the upper rim, connecting it around his neck. Around his waist was his customary four-striped belt which was that grey-green color along with black, connected at his left hip. He scanned the cabinets under the sink and found his bagged wig, pulling it out and tossing the bag back inside, shutting the doors.

He slipped on the wig, which was a little bit longer then his normal black hair. It was easy to conceal his natural locks and the wig fit perfectly, a dull grey. He reached up into the cabinets to the right of the mirror and searched for his contacts.. pulling them out. They were grey and would conceal his green orbs. Once they were in, he shut the cabinet and grabbed his jacket from the rack and threw it on, throwing up the hood over his head. He felt.. normal again. He stepped out of the bathroom once this was done, entering the bedroom to see his baby nuzzling against Bandit. "Glad you two are getting along." He glanced down towards Crook. "He doesn't bite." He commented to the raccoon about his monkey.

He paused in his doorway, glancing towards the trio. "I set out food earlier on the counter. There's animal steps beside it. If you're hungry, eat." He went to the living room and lounged on his sofa. His monkey, on the other hand, had other plans. He jumped up at the word 'food' and wrapped its tail around the ceiling fan, swinging towards the door. He landed atop the door knob and jumped out towards the living room, the door shifting behind him. He hopped towards the kitchen, curious about this 'food'.

═══ x x x ═════════════════════╗
                                    "So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // This is Streak's new outfit.~]

Gracious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
((OCC: Sorry I didn't post today, I haven't been able to get to my computer today. This is from my phone. I worked all day and tomorrow will be the same so if I don't post tomorrow, I will defiantly be able to do it sunday. I do apologize))

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It seemed the beast had lost interest in the angry man, unusual. With the tempered voices followed by actions against one another you thought it would have amounted to more. Hmm, maybe once the angry man's shield that he raised came down the assault on his life would continue. If not well at least a meager peace would be restored to this coincidental assembly. But for now it spoke to the new comer known as the Manipulator about a lost coat. From Pleasant, to morbid, to strange, this day was likely by the end of it going to be set in Samuel's memory for the rest of his life.

Focusing back on to Grey or the musician as Samuel knew him currently, he listened to yet another question. Unlike the first which was to light the mood this one was more on the serious side. Taking a breath Samuel raised his hand to his face, "A rather repugnant subject wouldn’t you say, musicain?" Resting his head on his hand be continued in plain tone, as if stating a simple fact. "I do not care the bloodletting of others, nor should any other sensible person. Being said if I can prevent the matter in question, I do so. But I believe that I deserve to ask you question now." Looking at Grey in the eyes through the gaps between his fingers, Samuel ask simply this. "Wouldn’t you spare someone unwanted suffering if it was in your power?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at Central Park while with Alex, Grey, Kyle, Leopold, Slade, Laviel and I'm feeling alert, wary, serious and I'm wearing street clothes.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

iKal-El
Sizarion
Leopold Von Blueberries
Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros
Sunraiser

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: It's alright, Kal. I didn't realize Leo had posted concerning Manipulator until I saw something about it in Aspect's post, so I had to read it. xD Don't mind my small post. I'm tired. Thinking about heading to sleep.

x Manipulator's Thoughts 」 :: "I love how the blame is cast upon me for the actions of another towards me. Comical, truly."
x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "Elemental walkers? What does Lilith mean?"
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "I could get used to this."
x Company 」 :: Manipulator is with [Caroline (invisible to everyone), Kyle, Leopold, Slade, Samuel, Grey and Alex]. Walker is with [Lilith and Hayate]. Locus is with [Alone; Livion in her mind].
x Location 」 :: Manipulator is at [Central Park]. Walker is in [Lilith's Bedroom; Titan Tower]. Locus is in [Bathroom; Titan Tower].
x Emotion 」 :: Manipulator is [Indifferent]. Walker is [Curious/Calm]. Locus is [Amused].
x Status 」 :: Manipulator is [Talking / Leaning on tree]. Walker is [Sitting on Lilith's bed]. Locus is [Looking into bathroom mirror].

:: W a l k e r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ C o p y ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxWalker studied the woman again, listening to what she had to say. A faint frown appeared on her face. "I figured, since the powers I had weren't really 'mind' to begin with." She looked away. "I won't leave.." She perked up at the word 'notes' and 'walkers', glancing towards the padlocked folder the woman held. The knock on the door startled her, causing her to glance towards the door in a split second after the initial sound of it. She noticed a strange man on the other side of the now-opened doorway. She tapped at her jaw. "Hayate.. right?"

:: L a v i e l _ Z a n e _ L u k a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ M a n i p u l a t o r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLaviel glanced towards his left, spotting the lizard stalking over to him. Oh lovely. Fido wanted to take a nibble on him, did he? He blinked at the slow pace the creature used to approach them, clearing his throat, which sounded weird considering he was a giant walking.. talking lizard. When the lizard talked, his eyes narrowed. "Don't cast blame on me for your actions against me. It was already tattered to begin with. Had you not attacked me it would have not gotten worse and yes, Manipulator is I." He noticed staring and so focused his attention on the strange male looking towards him, but paid him no mind.

:: L o c u s _ L i v i o n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ S h a d o w - W a l k e r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLocus smoothed at her new outfit, feeling the strange material it was made of. She could tell that it would be resistant to things like fire, most likely. Livion was smart. He knew that she was a bit weaker when faced against a fire-user. She studied herself more in the mirror, soaking in her new appearance. She'd have to get used to it. She liked it.

xxxxxShe turned, but paused by the sink, tapping at her jaw. It was funny how many times her appearance had changed. First when Livion took over, then when the copy was created and now to this new form. It made her chuckle softly, turning to spare a last glance towards the mirror. "Orange and black suit me.." She commented with a smirk. "Indeed so." Livion whispered into her mind.

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villains: Lilith/Walker
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism: none
Charlotte: 100%
[Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:Titan Tower/Lilith room
OOC:

User Image

User Image

Charolette:
User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

•

Our Hero Iron Justice has entered Lilith room that was used to be Raven back in those days. He looked at Lilith having the feeling that this wasn't the right time nor he think she didnt have time for his questions. Iron justice sighed a little but he had to know about the women he fought yesterday about her powers so he can use in the the near future. "Yeah it is listen i like to know about lady raven powers and since you're the only person who has magical abilities i figure to seek out your information. The books i read gave me hardly enough information about her powers only her story." he said as he turned his head hearing a girl voice hearing his name. Unknown to him that she wasn't a titan nor someone he knew but he let his name out in the open. "Ooooooh crud i let her recognize my name better think of something fast" he thought to his himself as he suddenly introduced himself while flexing his muscle and making muscular poses. "No that is not my name im a warrior of justice, a hero with an iron heart i make villians tremble in fear when they hear my name i am.." He finished with a poses while punching his fist together then a thumbs up as a huge letters of his name appeared behind. "Im the Iron Justice!" As the room suddenly was in silence Chibi Charlotte slide into the camera clapping at Iron justice. He looked at Lilith after finishing his poses starting with a sigh. "Sheesh Lilith could you at least tell me you bring a…… "Girlfriend" to your room i mean i get the whole girl x girl thing but doing it in here doesn't make it kinky if you ask me you shouldn't be doing this anyways a true hero…" The camera of iron justice began to talk fast like forwarding his speech. He was then doing cartwheels,juggling,and for some reason brought a cow out of nowhere while it was still fast forwarding.

Then the forwarding stop as Iron justice spoke normal instead of squeaky fast. "…..And thats how i saved kittens from a tsunami….wait what are we talking and who is this girl i haven't seen her before i thought the titans were allowed to be here?!" he said to Lilith as he looked at this mysterious girl checking her closely while his hat covered half of his eye. "hmm got to admit she is cute but that doesn't explain why Lilith brought her here something up" Charlotte tried to scanned her calculating the search but all she found was no data found meaning she doesn't exist or maybe she and alien. "whats going on here Lilith?"

•

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Annoyed Bored
Thoughts: She's a Soul Copy, Not My Girlfriend *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room(Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room)
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith rolled her eyes at what Hayate did, it was just silly. But every super hero wasn't the same, who was she to question what he did. So this guy is on my team, he seems a little, off Of course that didn't stop the dark scholar was question him in her mind. When asked about Walker, she stood up. "This girl, walker, is Locus' soul copy. Not my girlfriend. I need her for my research, if I can figure out what makes her different from normal soul copies. I should be able to improve on my healing spells. I maybe able to heal others, but getting healed by my isn't a very pleasant experience" When she was asked about Raven she crossed her arms and sighed. "Just give me a minute"

Lilith took a deep breath and sighed once again, Hayate wanted to know about Raven's powers. "Wow, sheesh, you wanna know about Raven, RAVEN" Why didn't he just ask her about the differences between dark and evil magic. "Raven's magic, well, I'm not really sure, what type of magic it is. It's powerful like dark magic, but at times it's evil like demonic magic" The dark scholar found one of Raven's old books that explained her powers. And being a someone who was interested in that kind of stuff she practiced it. "From what I experienced by casting Raven's type of magic, or in this case, a pale intimation of her magic" No matter how hard as Lilith tried, for now she wouldn't be able to cast the real deal.

Lilith had found some old cloaks Raven left behind. All of them had remnants of her old magic, left over from her wearing them. "The magic is tied to your emotions, I was never very good at it. But then again, what I cast was a pale intimation. It's hard to to tell exactly what type of magic it is. But if my theory is right, the best way to deal with anyone who can use her type of magic, I'd mess with his/her head. Prevent him/her from being able to focus. If you can find any video footage of anyone using Raven's type of magic, I'll take a look at it. Just as long as you teach me how to use a, video player" She was interested in Raven's magic, after all, she almost caused the end of the world. Best to find a way to avoid another end of the world event.

Lilith turned around and picked up the folder off her desk and then looked at Walker. "All my notes on the elemental walkers is in this folder" The dark scholar looked at the folder. "I don't remember locking this folder with 7 wards" She then looked back at Hayate. "Do you need anything else" She didn't really know much about Raven's magic. It seemed to be a entirely different type of dark magic. Some kind mix between dark and demon.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:
User Image
Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle gritted his teeth as the monster pounded his shield with surprising force. Luckily, he managed to hold the shield together, though at the expense of several sweat drops trickling down his brow. Fortunately for him, the monster lost interest in him and walked over to a pair of people in the shadow of an maple tree. If the monster had smashed the shield again, Kyle wouldn't have been able to hold it.

However, as he thought back through their fight, Kyle found himself furrowing his brow. When the monster had knocked him down to the ground, it had the upper hand. It had him in its mercy. One quick swipe to the throat and it would've been all over. When the monster had threatened to kill him, he had a tone of restraint in his voice. The monster was holding itself back.
It... Perhaps the monster isn't truly an 'it". Maybe the monster does have some humanity it him.

However, that still didn't change facts. The monster had killed Kaye mercilessly and no doubt watched her bleed to death from a distance. Kyle closed his eyes and then slowly opened them again. He'll probably regret this later.
Kyle retracted the barrier, leaving him completely defenceless. He didn't need revenge, at least not at the current moment. He needed answers.

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: intrigued
Ƚocation: Central Park
Țhoughts: Maybe he does have some hope
Ͼompany: Alex, Mumbo Jr., Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade
OOC:

Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros
Leopold Von Blueberries
Wolf The Aspect
iKal-El
๑•ิ.•ั๑Felicity Marie Jackson๑•ิ.•ั๑

User Image
xxxxxxx๑•ิ.•ั๑Queen of light help me through the night...
๑•ิ.•ั๑ddddddd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unladylike. It was one of the first things that had entered the strange and talented daughter of the Jackson Duo of politics when she stepped outside without her shoes on. Her honey blonde hair glowed instantly as the sun reflected off of it, her gold and white apparel only complimented the glow though would be quite the distraction to anyone that were to look out the wind of the tall Tower in the shape of a letter that she now called home. The Sensation of the still dew lawn of forest color had her tiptoeing slowly across the area,devlishly strange to her. Despite being away from home for so long, she could not rid her of the habits her parents had taught into her since birth about particular things that a woman would not do.Her life before everything had been everything short of dull, respectable of course but truly a bore of a life till the her powers began to take to the surface and changed everything for her.

Felcity made her way across the grass, the blades of greens tickling her toes with each step that had her not regretting the decisions though, gradually she picked up her pace and darted across the lawn a pleasant smile across her lips. With any feeling connected to homesickness of the large Florida home, she reminding herself she was on the way out of the wealthy household the moment both her parents realized the controlling empathetic ability she had. Instantly they concluded that she would become some kind of monster or such and twist all the people around her and they had plans of shipping the teenage girl to somewhere out of view of cameras, it seemed only fitting that the polite girl would vacate first. The newest recruit of the group carefully took a seat on one the rock, closing her eyes as she took in everything around her. The Oceans splashes across the rocks, the windy light breeze, and the heat from the sun had her forgetting most of her troubles and worries even if it were for only a short period of time....it was something of a ritual to her to daydream away.

『 ☆ ☆ ☆ 』LOCATIONAt Waterline of Titan TowerMOODCalm, PleasedSTATUSdaydreaming 『 ☆ ☆ ☆ 』

(Out Of Coffee : Not loving the post, will get better^^ ))

User Image

And deep inside missing links are hurting...ddddddd
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Married 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location:central park company: Alex, Kyle, Leopold, Manipulator, Samuel, Slade mood:shallow, uncaring, amused thoughts:"...that, tree." >_>;

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

Grey looked up on impulse at that point, blinking incredulously as he did not quite recognize the tree he stood beneath. Shaking it off, he watched as Kyle released his force-field and then glowered distastefully at the boy. While he did not have the authority to discipline students while not on campus, he had every intention of giving the boy a full semesters' worth of detentions for murdering the accordion the moment they returned home. That and perhaps a week straight of 'Music Appreciation' lessons at the local high schools band practice would teach him to show a little more respect towards the written sound. Letting to violin continue it's playing, Grey scowled as he left the cover of the aspen tree and walked out into the open. Approaching the bench, he sighed as he knelt down, lifting the busted pieces of the accordion into his arms like he was cradling a wounded child before turning on his heels and returning to the shade of the elm tree."Not to worry, it's fixable. The bellows took quite a punishment, but I can handle this. Should only take two days at most."

He was really going to fix it up then. Typically he'd have used his music to effect the repairs but not this time. This was an old instrument and it required special care and attention. Grey would complete the work by hand and then return it to Leo. Bringing his attention suddenly back onto Samuel as he spoke again, Grey laughed richly, though it was a hollow-empty sound. "On the contrary, my friend. You'll find that many of the worlds best stories, let alone, best Operas, are perfectly orchestrated tragedies. If you truly look into it, you'll find such depth in the morbidity of the words, that even the most terrible and horrific thing seems vibrant and beautiful."

Grey set the accordion pieces aside on the upturned root next to the violin and reacheds towards the Stradivarius once more. Clutching his hand around the air, it suddenly darkened, and coiled tightly in his fist was an actual string of music given physical form. Changing it to suit his will, Grey smiled as he then carefully held a crystalline glass of deep red brandy in his hand. Toasting firstly to Manipulator and Slade, he took a deep sip from the glass and swished the burgundy liquid within. Raising a brow as the magician continued on then, Grey took a seat on that upturned root once more, looking quite comfortable as he seemed to ponder Samuel's words. he didn't ponder them long.

"You truly are a bleeding heart, my friend, aren't you?" Standing again and pacing for a moment, he then approached Samuel slowly, walking right up to him and letting him get a good look at those eyes within his mask. They were cold, distant and there was no 'life' no 'feeling' to them in the slightest. One might even question if that transplant heart in his chest were even still beating at all. When next his spoke, his voice was usually frigid and dark. "It's not my place the hold the hand of a fool and guide him along. We are all masters of our own fate, are we not? Ample, and able to make our own decisions? What concern is it of mine, if while I choose to relish in my music, some angry sap decides to pick a fight with a creature thrice his size, and weight? My only qualm was the affront to music, suffered at the hands of a child with a personal vendetta. Pettier things than that have caused wars, my friend. If you ask me, the world could do with a little more suffering."

Gesturing vaguely to the smashed accordion, Grey sighed and took another sip of the brandy, turning to walk away from the magician, he stopped after his second step and turned slightly back to face him. "To answer your question, magician, I did attempt to warn the boy. He chose to disregard my wisdom. Beyond that, it's not my place to interfere with a kid with a deathwish." Taking another sip, Grey returned to his seat and opened his ears to the going-ons of the park once again, the music still playing behind him.

♪  ♫

((OOC: treeeeeeeeeee....))

Sizarion
    iKal-El
    Leopold Von Blueberries
    Wolf The Aspect
    Helios Nostros
    Nilion Unlustig
    User Image
    ╣Alex's Theme╠
    Powers Active: Aura of Cute (always active)

'Most people want to relive their childhood...'

User Image
    Gaia and Shiva were once again surprised at the change of their dance partners and actually looked around to see why the change. That's when they spotted the fight going on between the creature Alex was drawing and a young man. The two flew back over to Alex considering that he would most likely leave at seeing this.

The fairies where quite right about that assumption. Alex was one that did mind fight since he did compete in martial arts fights. Though the fight taking place right now was very different. Both opponents seemed to want to go for the kill. Though Alex hope they would both end up leaving unhurt. Alex had enough watching this going down and left the park. Though as he was leaving the park he ended up calling the cops about the fight. He hope they would get there and break it up some how.

~This day started out so well to, well hopefully it will have another upturn. Maybe I should check out the amusement park. I can also do with a bit of fun and I might find something interesting to draw there. Though I think I let the kid inside me out for a bit.~ Alex said as he fairies disappeared for the time being. Alex ducked inside a alleyway. Out on the other side of the alleyway came out a child ready to head towards the amusement park.

'I'm the only one who can.'

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    » Leopold | Von | Vander «
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    "[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
    A face of mediocrity and disappointment displayed itself on Leopold's face. He had honestly expected some kind of fun to be had with his chat. But, Manipulator seemed bent on giving him unsatisfying results and logical saying. Leopold was not so fond of that. No fun.

Leopold huffed slightly before turning his attention back to Kyle...who had deactivated his shield. Did the man have a death wish? Or was he ready to apologize for destroying Leopold's accordion? Doubt was present with the second thought; Kyle was likely going to ask why Leopold killed his lady friend that one night. And in truth, he had no answer. He just sort of attacked them. Albeit, he had been avoiding a SWAT team, but that seemed slightly irrelevant.

Leopold slowly made his way back over to Kyle, but stood about twelve or so feet away. "So, who is going to apologize first?" Leopold said lowly, his accent for once not butchering a sentence.

Where: Central Park.
    With: Kyle, Grey, Alex ,Mumbo Jr, Laviel, and finally Slade. (Later Canicus)
    Equipment: Nothin'.
    Thoughts: Why haven't I killed this worm yet?
    Out Of Constitutions: Turtle related joke here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
    ≼Canicus Caecilus Theocritus≽

With: No one, then (all stated above)
    Fog trail: Black
    Thoughts: What on Earth gave Kyle the idea to provoke that...thing?

↺"Don't die on me too quickly now"

The Lich received another notification on his communicator, but this one was from one of the HIVE instructors. Grey was what he was known as, at least to Canicus's knowledge, but he dabbled little in names. His own was more than enough. Thoughts aside, it would appear that the instructor was requesting assistance, as someone had picked a fight that might not end well.

Withing seconds, the fog that constantly followed Canicus engulfed its' producer, then faded away slowly to reveal nothing. Meanwhile at the coordinates received, a cluster of black fog suddenly appeared, before spreading out a bit and the Lich appearing. Canicus looked around briefly, seeing many people around. Someone with small beings around him, the HIVE instructor, an unknown person next to someone who looked slightly like Slade, and then there were others. Of course, Kyle stuck out quite a bit. But solely due to the being next to him. It was disgusting. Why did something like this even exist in nature?

Canicus shook the thoughts out of his head before he quickly made his way over to Kyle's side. He loomed down at the student, an unnerving stare being the only thing visible beneath his hood. "Kyle, do you mind telling me WHY you thought it would be smart to pick a fight with this...thing?" Canicus said quietly, so he didn't offend or anger the creature nearby.

"I want to gorge myself on the sense of fulfillment until I vomit."↻

((ooc: ))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Samuel J. Jumbo
    The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Watching Grey lift the remains of the accordion he shook his head slightly. It was nice gesture to plan on fixing something that was dear to the monster, though barely knew him. But it wasn't his place to judge on the matter. Even if it was for the simple the love of music, the acted was already enough to satisfy Samuel, then however the musician returned his attention to the teen magician.

He could not help but grin beneath his hand as Grey spoke of opera and stories that end in tragedy, all good their proper place mind you. But more often than not, people preferred the classic happy ending to the sad endings that tragedy brought. Was the man before him to shallow to see that? Once again it was not a matter of consequence; if that’s the way he wanted to be, so be it. However the remark of Samuel's 'bleeding heart' made him laugh.

"Better I be a bleeding heart then a shell of a man." He replied amidst his laughter. When Grey approached him to let him look in to his eyes he fell silent. Such cold stare from him made it clean in Samuel mind, this man was in fact a husk. He couldn’t help but feel sorry for him deep down in his heart. Sure the man spoke of passion for his music but having nothing else was rather sad. Lifting his head after Grey finished speaking he spoke thusly, "We a differing on this subject at points, Yes I agree trying to save one that seeks their death is a frivolous task. But to add more unneeded suffering to the world, I find the idea appalling. However you answered my question nonetheless. Your are at least willing to ease another suffering, believe or not it doesn't matter to me."

Looking away Samuel noticed the boy with faeries had left this little party. Hmm, there they were in the distance, faint, but they were there. Police sirens approaching the park as it would seem. Funny he did seem the type to be a stool pigeon, oh well. When police arrived and saw Leopold they would likely attack on sight, aggravating notion to say the least. Then arrived however the one the musician had called for. The dark energy coming off him gave Samuel Goosebumps. Not for being scared, no, it was because the man appeared to be a lich, another golden research opportunity that he would have to pass up today, what a pity. "Well, incase if you’re not aware, the police will be arriving soon. So I shall be taking my leave before they begin shooting at our friend over there, farewell." Giving small bow out politeness to Grey for the rousing conversion Samuel headed toward the exit of the park. Maybe I'll visit the could a clothing store, being so well dressed all the time does make me stand more then I would like.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    I am currently at Central Park (leaving) while with Grey, Leopold, Slade Laviel, Kyle, Canicus, now no one. and I'm feeling fair, if not in the mood for new clothes and I'm wearing 'street clothes'.
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Yay it work this time.))
    User Image

Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle raised his head to face the monster, who had come over to him. He had expected it to. He had lowered the barrier, leaving him vulnerable. No doubt the monster had murder on his mind. Then again, maybe not. The monster was hesitating to kill him right now.

The monster was demanding for him to apologize. Well, not really demanding. He was more like asking who was going to apologize first. But there was no doubt that there would be something ugly to follow if he wasn't going to apologize. Still, Kyle needed answers. Only after he'll apologize.
    "I won't apologize. At least, not yet," he said slowly, "I want to know how you became who you are now."

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: apprehensive
    Ƚocation: Central Park
    Țhoughts: I need answers.
    Ͼompany: Alex, Mumbo Jr., Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade
    OOC:

Nilion Unlustig
    Helios Nostros
    Leopold Von Blueberries
    Wolf The Aspect
    iKal-El

Quick Reply