Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location:central park company:Slade, Leo, Kyle, Samuel, Alex, Laviel mood:amused, affronted, pitiless

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

Now he'd gone and done it. He just had to touch the accordion, didn't he? Hearing that awful *snap* of the bellows across Kyle's kneecap and the despairing *bleat* of the dying accordion as the air escaped from the instrument, Grey's eyes shot to the source of the sound. Who in their right mind would dare cause such an affront to music in his presence?! Eyes aglow, he almost started for Kyle himself, but then caught himself. Let the monster finish him off. He did try to warn the boy. And after that little display, any marginal respect Kyle had garnered from the H.I.V.E. professor was snuffed out like a dying ember. The violin behind him changed it's tune again, this time the bow drew across the strings and the beginnings of Mussorgskys 'Night on Bald Mountain' began to resonate forth. Drawing his hand back and flicking his finger at his iPod, the device switched tracks, bringing up an orchestral ensemble to match the song, and give the atmosphere some depth. If nothing else, he'd play the song to honor the Beast who'd lost his instrument.

Turning his attention to Samuel then as the young man spoke to him, Grey simply smirked and clasped his hand together graciously.
"Not at all, my friend. If you prefer, I could have left the poor girl nude for you. Though given your classy upbringing, that would have been just plain distasteful, wouldn't you agree?"

Grey nodded in acquaintance to the young man. Strangely enough, Samuel vaguely reminded him of someone. Someone he believed to be dead, or in the very least 'missing.' He didn't mind his company in the slightest. In fact with him quietly reading his book while he played, his was the most tolerable of presences in the park, aside from the one who hid amongst the trees. Speaking of which, where had the man gone? Closing his eyes, Grey dulled the music in his own ears, listening, focusing sound....and sure enough, those heavy footfalls were leaving, heading away from the park. Now this simply wouldn't do! Leaving without at least a 'hello?' How rude! The corners of his mouth quirked in a grin and Grey drew his hand to his mouth, whispering words into his palm silently. Releasing them into the air, he let the sound carry quickly towards Slade, drifting through the branches of the rosewood tree and beyond, weary of letting the man get too far. Sound could carry across for miles but Grey's abilities weren't that finely tuned yet, so he preferred not to test the limits of his 'range' just yet. The words weaved through the wind like currents in a stream and carried solely to Slades ears.
"Leaving so soon, sir? Just when things are about to get interesting? What a pity. You may very well miss the show."

Turning back towards the pending fray between Leopold and his wayward student, Grey's eyes caught sight of yet another young man, seemingly his own age now who had come upon the park. He watched Laviel closely for a moment. This one, he was strangely enough not familiar with in the slightest. How peculiar! Intrigued, Grey gave a light nod 'hello' to the stranger across the way, and returned to watching the beastie and the H.I.V.E. student closely, the music reaching a dangerous and powerful crescendo at this point. The musically constructed dance partners for the fae warped and twisted into vicious-looking little demon imps, which while they remained nonthreatening to Shiva and Gaia, looked positively sinister as they continued to dance in time with this darker tune.
♪  ♫

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: In case you're wondering, the way his eyes glow, it's rather like a Goa'uld from Stargate when he's using his powers. The intensity varies, etc. XD ))
Grey's Music: Night on Bald Mountain
iKal-El
Sizarion
Wolf The Aspect
Leopold Von Blueberries
Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx » Sʜᴀᴅoᴡ Wᴀʟᴋᴇʀ « xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x ʟocᴜs ʟɪvɪoɴ soʀvᴇʟʟᴀ ʟᴜɪɴ || ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛwo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Mood Trying to be Patient and Calm.
                                    » Status Standing.
                                    » Control Locus.
                                    » Location Titan's Tower; Rooftop.
                                    » Company With Livion in her mind.
                                    » Thoughts "I need to be patient.."
                                    » Appearance Current.

tab Locus kept her back towards the rising sun, a shadowed expression on her face. Her loss of wing use was a bit frustrating, but Livion had assured her that everything would return to 'normal' soon. She just had to be 'patient'.. She sighed deeply. Livion seemed to sense her turmoil and thus commented in her mind. "Don't do anything rash. I can't help you until you are.. well.. you." She could only chuckle out loud at his words. "I won't.. but when I'm normal again.. I'm taking over team 1 fully." Now it was Livion's turn to laugh.

tab "Do what you wish, just remember. I'm here too. Though I support you, I'd rather not die." He whispered. She nodded her head. "I know. How can I forget?" She suddenly had an idea. "Livion, you're the one who changed my body when the copy was created, right?" She closed her eyes, seeing Livion in her mind. He nodded to her. "I did. Why?" He questioned her. "I want a slightly different appearance. No more head-wings. I want to look.. a bit more normal. Think you can do that as I start to change back?" He tapped at his jaw in her mind.. and then nodded. She smiled.

tab She had an idea for her new image.. She just needed to wait now.

tab The copy, 'Walker', tried to remain calm through the 'tests' that Lilith was putting her through. The dark essence didn't bother her.. for, after all, the original was a shadow-user. She tried to glare at the candy bar, but she didn't have a 'face'. The next 'tests' were a bit more tasking for her. She instantly disliked the fire presented to her, trying to 'move' back from it.. and the water soothed her and she 'smiled' in her 'mind'.

tab Earth? No reaction. She just 'sat' there, blank.. and Light she tried to move away from. Though the original was not scared of Light or Fire, the copy felt uncomfortable around them. She 'felt' herself being lifted, being weighted. She remained still and quiet through this.. and when she saw the body she twitched in Lilith's hold, wiggling towards the body. When presented before the body's chest she hopped up and into the body, disappearing through the chest.

tab It took awhile before she got used to the strange body.. and slowly she opened her eyes, but they were not the once-familiar blue hues. They were black. She tilted her head at Lilith, silently watching the woman.

"I stand before a gate; a gate of mental power."

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?:YES (unmasked)
location:beach amusement park-rooftop ][ company:The Lich, Streak, Bandit (raccoon1), Crook raccoon2) ][ mood:playful, witty, amused, daring

Frowning as Canicus headed to leave, Maddie gave a small parting wave. She hadn't meant to make the Lich uncomfortable, but she supposed he indeed, had other places to be and things to do. "Take care, tall-dark-and-deathly. Probably see each other around sometime! It was nice to uh.....fight and then meet you I guess? Au revoir!"

Oh, he was slick, that one. Quick-witted and more than a match for her cleverness. She could see that they could spend hours on the rooftop, chiding each other back and forth until they quite literally ran out of things to say and resolved to making childish faces at one another. Opting for the better situation, a date at the Pizza Corner later, Maddie grinned wide as a Cheshire then, her cheeks red by this point. "Yeah, well. Can't blame a girl for trying. 'specially not a french one." As if that made all the difference in the world. Vive la resistance! Kicking idly at a loose pebble upon the rooftop, she leaned down and gave a ruffle to both Crook and Bandits ears as she looked Streak dead in the eye again.

"That, sounds like a challenge, flyboy. Bandit perked up. He knew that look on mummy's face. She was about to do something 'naughty'. *Chittering* up at her curiously, wanting in on the mischief, Bandit blinked but remained perched in Streak's lap. He'd outwitted her. Come up with every counter to her flirty replies, thusly pushing her beyond her typical shy-girl persona. Now there was nothing left but to 'shock' him. Goddamn heroes could be so smooth when they wanted to be. He was asking for it. Leaning over cupping his cheek in her palm, she turned his head just enough to whisper into his ear.
"Meet me there at 6. Mask or not."

Not that there was anyone around now that would overhear them, but leaning in so close gave her the ample opportunity she was looking for. Pressing a firm but gentle kiss to his cheek, Maddie released him quite suddenly and made a run for the edge of the roof, doing a one-handed cartwheel (using her good arm) up onto the ledge and then springing up off of it and over the side of the building. Rising back up, floating on one of her sky discs, Maddie gave another gareceful curtsy and tossed him a wink. "Look after the boys for me! Oh! And... don't be late?"

The disc quickly carried her off, bringing her down to the carousel where she'd left her ragamuffin clothes. Scooping them up, Maddie frowned. She couldn't wear these tonight! She had to go shopping. Oh so much to do! Sighing heavily, she clutched her overlarge jacket and baggy jeans and shirt and hopped back onto that sky disc, letting it carry her off into town, back to the abandoned apartment building she'd made her home in. She had every faith that Bandit and Crook would be on their best behavior for Streak, and she knew they'd have a blast hanging out with mummys new friend for the day, getting to know him. Slinging her clothes aside, Maddie made a beeline for the shower, which she'd got running again thanks to siphoning some of the utilities from a neighboring apartment after 'rearranging' the plumbing and wiring.

She made short work of washing up, wrapping her arm in a plastic bag and being careful to keep Streak's dressing dry. After running the blow-dryer she'd knicked through her hair and brushing it out, she went to her dresser and....found nothing but the same baggy outfits. Ordinarily, she'd have just shifted the matter of one of the outfits into something more fitting and appropriate but....this time was different. This time called for special measures to be taken. Dressing quickly and heading out into town, Maddie easily blended in with the crowded streets as she started looking about for a clothing shop.

((OOC: XDDD Poor Streak. Maddie- 1 : Streak- 0))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Nilion Unlustig

Gracious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
● ★ || Đeathstroke || ★ ●
✖ Șlade ωilson ✖

"No more work for hire. From today, I'll decide who needs to die."

♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒

Deathstroke strolls a little farther from the park before hearing, from seeming like a person whispering in his ear. "Leaving so soon, sir? Just when things are about to get interesting? What a pity. You may very well miss the show." He slowly glances around and there is no one that is at least less than a few feet from him. "Hmmm...must be on of those from the park," Slade thinks to himself as he grins, "Maybe they aren't so pitiful after all." He casually turns around and slowly heads back towards the park as he adjusts his sunglasses.

Slade enters the park to only see from afar that two of the five start look like they are about to fight. "What children...making a fool of themselves in public" he says to himself quitetly as he slowly walk inward from the park entrance. As he gets closer to them, Deathstroke notices Laviel on the opposite side of the group from where he stands. He stops walking and smirks towards Manipulator. Slade causally walks over to Zane, acting like he isn't paying too much attention to the others. "I doubt they will even reconize who I really am," Deathstroke thinks to himself as he puts his hands in the pockets of his cloak. He stays cautious as he walks past them, in case they try to do anything towards him. He stops about a foot in front of Zane. "It's been a while, hasn't it."

♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒★♒

Sunraiser

Sizarion

Leopold Von Blueberries

Wolf The Aspect

Helios Nostros

Nilion Unlustig

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Interested Bored
Thoughts: Hopefully these should fit *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room(Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room)
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith reached out with her right hand and placed it on Walker's forehead. "Hmm, still a little cold, but your body should warm up in a few minutes" The dark scholar walked over to the chest and opened it. "You should probably put some clothes on" She dug around in the chest for some clothes and continued to talk. "Artificial bodies were originally meant to be temporary, so, so all, if not most had no really, well features" The dark scholar set some clothes on the floor next to her and went back to digging through the chest of clothes. "You ever play with dolls when you were a kid. Oh wait, sorry, the entire soul copy, um well, basically the artificial bodies, well to make a long story short. The artificial bodies were only able to see, move around and talk. No eating, no needing to go to the bathroom, among other things"

Lilith had found some clothes that matched what she used to wear and set them next to Walker. "But then sometimes around the dark age, someone was like, hey, why not try to make a permanent artificial body" The dark scholar walked over to her desk and down sat on the chair. "Basically make it so it can do everything I can do, a replacement for my old one" She sat back and crossed her arms. "That is, is probably the last remaining artificial body. Well probably the last one made by the black mage" She turned around, opened the drawer to her desk. "Chances are you won't have the same powers as before, you see you were using her powers and not your own"

Lilith put a few folders with small padlocked on them on her desk. "if my theory about Locus is right, she might be one of the 6 elemental walkers. And seeing that she has darkness powers, I'm guess she's the shadowalker. But this is just theory"
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cʀɪsco Lᴇᴛᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Nervous.. and Alarmed.
                                    » Status Standing / Walking / Shower.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of a two story structure / City Streets / Streak's Home.
                                    » Company Maddie, but then only Crook and Bandit.. and then his 'baby' too.
                                    » Thoughts "Oh lord.. Let's hope they behave.."

"Before I left my father was just a shadow of the man he used to be.."
                                    ╚═════════════════════ x x x ═══

Streak studied Maddie as she said her own farewell to the Lich and then proceeded to grin, cheeks red. "Strange. I could have mistaken you for an Italian girl had you not used the accent." He chided with a sheepish grin of his own. He watched her pet the raccoons.. which were still 'cozied up' in his lap. He arched an eyebrow under his eye-mask as he peered back into her eyes. "A challenge?"

His grin spread wider, a mischievous look on his face now. He chuckled at her quietness before she was leaning towards him, cupping his cheeks. He blinked, but she turned his head to whisper into his ear, though it didn't stop his cheeks from turning pink at the closeness. Meet her to get pizza at 6? He snorted. "I hope you don't expect the mask to be removed. What fun would there be afterwards if the mask was gone on the first encounter?~" He purred the words.

He froze when she planted a soft kiss onto his cheek. He turned away after she released him, trying to hide the blush creeping onto his face, but he turned back around when he heard her running footsteps. She vanished over the side after performing a cartwheel... and then hovered back up on her disk, giving him a curtsy along with a wink. He scoffed, looking away. "Might want to keep your boys here! They won't like my house very much-" But she was already gone.

He blinked yet again, peering down at the raccoons. "Well.. to my place, then? Try not to wreck anything, pleaseeee... I know how curious your kind are." He moved them from his lap and retrieved his bow along with the arrow case.. and attached the two to his back, the bow slung across his chest/shoulder/back. He crouched, lifting the two creatures into his arms and held them there. He walked towards the edge of the rooftop.. and then he peered down over the edge towards the ground below. "Try not to move too much. I'd rather not drop you. Hang on!" He stepped off the edge.. and fell towards the ground, holding the two in his arms. He landed in a crouch like a graceful feline, standing once the dust had settled.

He jogged away from the amusement park, easily moving down the streets of the city. People glanced towards him obviously, but he just nodded to them with a smile. What an odd sight he wondered. A suited man in black and red carrying two raccoon's while jogging down the street with a bow and arrow case (with arrows in it) on his back. He chuckled. Soon enough the trio were jogging up to his front door and he crouched to set the two down. "Here we are.. be warned, boys, that I have a.. pet in my house. He's friendly though. Be nice, please?"

He stood, moving to unlock his door.. once unlocked he pushed it open and took a deep breath. "Hopefully this won't turn into a battle between animals.." He whispered under his breath as he ushered the two inside before he followed after, shutting the door. He could already hearing the soft noise of his 'baby'. His baby was a tad.. different then the rest of its kind. He was a lot more.. behaved.

His baby was around 4 years old, a bit young for its age, but very mannered. He had taught it many typical human tricks that one would teach an intelligent animal. By no means was his baby like the rest of its kind. He was surprisingly swift to learn and mimicked a lot of Streak's actions. Though unable to 'speak', the creature made a lot of noises, some even copied versions of sounds he made, like laughing.

Streak sighed, moving past the two to his bedroom.. and there on his bed sat a cute young Capuchin Monkey. His shoulder area, neck and head was all a golden color while the rest of him was black, along with the crown of his head which matched the night color of it's body. He had a long tail, which was currently coiled around the TV remote, to which was on, playing cartoons. He turned his head as Streak entered the room, making clicking sounds with its tongue, grinning that monkey grin of his.

He grinned back towards his companion. "Have you been behaving while I was gone?" The creature waved its tail, thus showing Streak the remote, looking back towards the TV with more clicking sounds. "I have two quests, so behave." The monkey looked back towards him, tilting his head at him. Today was going to be a long day, Streak knew.

He dug into his closet, pulling out clothes.. and vanished into the bathroom. He needed a shower.

═══ x x x ═════════════════════╗
                                    "So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // Streak's just like "oh god.. she HAD to leave the curious creatures with me..."]

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villains:
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism: none
Charlotte: 100%
[Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:Titan Tower
OOC:

User Image

User Image

Charolette:
User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•

Our Hero Iron Justice watch one of his comrade leave the titans it didnt look like he was about to come back however he couldnt done anything about it. Charlotte looked at his master seeing him saddened knowing that the team is losing a member. "Master….." Iron Justice turned his head at his assistant with a calm and happy attitude. "Dont worry Charlotte ill be fine maybe this a good thing." Pausing for a moment as his leader were to asked any question that he needed. The man didn't spoke after she left to her room. He looked at the window seeing the city that his father protected along with other titans. Charlotte walked next to him and looked at him. Iron Justice spoke asking her a question. "Tell me Charlotte which is the most dangerous thing about being a Hero ." he asked as she confused by his respond but answer swiftly and clearly. "Losing someone you care about..is that correct?" He chuckled a little however it wasnt the answer he was expecting. "good answer but no its something else i learned it in my travels before i became a titan it kinda the most difficult thing." Iron justice walked towards the direction that to Lilith room accompany by his assistant. She was confused by his statement however she ignored it and followed him into Lilith room were apparently she was doing something.

Arriving at Lilith room he knocked politely at the door. "Leader its me Hayate.." In the tower he used his real name however in the city they have to call him by his hero name. "i need to ask you something about yesterday?" he said while waiting for a respond as his assistant was beside his master.

•

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: Too lazy to post with Locus/Walker AND Manipulator, so I'm doing this again.

x Manipulator's Thoughts 」 :: "Slade's up and about?"
x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "I have my own... body."
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "I like this new appearance.~"
x Company 」 :: Manipulator is with [Caroline (invisible to everyone), Kyle, Leopold, Slade, Samuel, Grey and Alex]. Walker is with [Lilith]. Locus is with [Alone; Livion in her mind].
x Location 」 :: Manipulator is at [Central Park]. Walker is in [Lilith's Bedroom; Titan Tower]. Locus is in [Bathroom; Titan Tower].
x Emotion 」 :: Manipulator is [Alert/Shocked]. Walker is [Cold/Calm]. Locus is [Awed/Amused].
x Status 」 :: Manipulator is [Talking / Leaning on tree]. Walker is [Sitting on Lilith's bed]. Locus is [Looking into bathroom mirror].

:: L a v i e l _ Z a n e _ L u k a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ M a n i p u l a t o r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLaviel paid specific attention to the lizard, recalling the incident at the Tower.. and how the creature had lost its precious 'jacket' or whatever it was. Coat? Something along that line. He hoped to not draw the creatures attention and thus took a step back towards the tree, leaning against the dried brown bark. He blinked in a startled manner at seeing Slade.. casually walking towards him. He watched his mentor approach him, any expression gone from his face. He remained silent for a few seconds before he coughed lightly, clearing his throat.

xxxxx"Slade?" He stayed leaning against the tree, but a faint smile creased his lips.. Slade was like a father to him.. though unwanted towards the beginning of their encounter.. and finally indifferent. Now.. he liked Slade and respected the man. "It has been awhile.. too long." He peered up at the sky. So it was nearing the time.. when Slade would start making his plans again.. Would Manipulator help him? He probably would. Slade had Manipulator wrapped around his finger, though anything concerning his sister Locus would instantly make the two disagree. Manipulator would protect his sister.. and he hoped that Slade would never target her.. but she was a Titan after all.

xxxxxHe needed to get his sister onto his side now more then ever. He shook his head to clear his derailed thoughts, focusing on his mentor and friend. "Strange to see you out and about, eh Slade.. or was it Deathstroke now?" He smirked. He preferred to call the man Slade. It was a familiar word to him.

:: W a l k e r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ C o p y ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxWalker focused her eyes around the room. She felt 'cold'.. but her body was warming, just as the woman said. She watched the woman with curious black orbs.. which were slowly turning blue. She was slowly changing back to her normal form. "I can't say anything about dolls. The original wasn't one for toys.. so I lack that sight." She chuckled, though it sounded weird. She crouched as Lilith set clothes down next to her.. and she slowly began to tug them onto her body, which was becoming more and more like what she had looked like before. White hair began to grow from her skull, becoming the length it had been, a bit wavy.. and her chest was the same size, small, but normal.

xxxxxHer eyes had fulled out to that sapphire blue she had held. She smiled once the clothes were on, snuggling them for warmth. She nodded her head at what the scholar told her. "I see. So I'm basically.. powerless right now?" She pursed her lips in thought. It wasn't a scary thought, really. She perked up at the word 'walker' and smiled, but then frowned. "What do you mean? What are these elemental walkers you mentioned?" She sat down on the scholar's bed, tired of standing. She wasn't used to her body.

:: L o c u s _ L i v i o n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ S h a d o w - W a l k e r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLocus pursed her lips. Her form was slowly changing.. her once white hair was darkening, changing to that midnight shade she was familiar with. She went back down inside the Tower and headed towards a bathroom and checked her reflection in the mirror, leaning on the sink as she probed at her face. Her eyes were lightening while her hair was once again black.

xxxxxHer outfit was changing, too, along with some of her features. Her skin darkened a bit, but still bordering between pale and tan. Her eyes brightened.. and molded into a golden color, but then dimmed to a soft orange color.. Her hair was fuller, lengthier then her first appearance. Once fuller changed she was wearing a black hoody with orange lining the hood along with two stripes on both arms between the shoulder and elbow area. Her pockets were lined orange, as was the zipper. Underneath she wore a casual white tank top. She wore the silver diamond necklace that Manipulator had given her.

xxxxxHer boots trailed up to her knees, flexible and black with an orange section on the inside of the outer appearance and a small section by her heels. The tips of her boots were white, which matched her pants. In question, the pants had black strips above the knee, one, with orange clips on the front-side and a small white pouch on the left leg. Her pants pockets were trimmed black with little orange tags dangling down as accessories. She wore white-undersided gloves with orange adorning the top. The wrist part of the gloves were black. There was a grey-ish cross stitched onto the right side of her jacket.

xxxxxShe studied herself more in the mirror, pleased with this change in her appearance. "Thanks, Livion." She chuckled. "It looks good on you. You're welcome." Livion commented. Her New appearance did fit her. It looked strange, but decent.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The man that had broken The Beast's unpleasant instrument had awakened a hornet’s nest of trouble for himself. Enough for it to kill a jogger passing by without a second thought in the matter. What was few second ago was being to become pleasant occasion suddenly turned morbid. Though the angry man had destroyed something that seemed important to the monster in front of him it gave no right to go off kill the innocent one. Maybe he should turn it gecko and let things sort out themselves. But from the musician's eye he could tell he was siding with the beast on this one. Likely the one with faeries wasn't going to be much help if things became worse.

Though new comer that had step out of his hiding place wasn't a making things seem better. The fact he was smirking at them made sure of that. Another tease came from the musician, did not notice what had just happened? Was playing that music his way for coping with it? Sighing Samuel averted his eyes away from the impending one sided battle. I'm inclined to agree with you on that regard." He answered the musician. Samuel voice filled with disgust and utter distain for that was happening.

However finally the last guest to this party arrived, Slade, But he didn't show much interest in the group, save for new comer. Why would he be here? He must have been looking for Titans only to find this unintended gathering. That explains it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at Central Park while with Alex, Kyle, Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade and I'm feeling alert and I'm wearing street clothes.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros
Leopold Von Blueberries
Sizarion
iKal-El
User Image
Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle felt everyone watching him and the mutated creature. He felt no fear at the moment, only pure anger. He didn't care for anyone else but the monster.
That is, until the monster grasped an innocent jogger and proceeded to crush him to pieces. Kyle blinked and tilted his head calmly to avoid the blood, which splattered against his clothes. This brought some uncertainty in him. This monster wasn't afraid to kill people, even innocent bystanders. Even the most zealous H.I.V.E student wouldn't kill.

Still, Kyle shook his head and chuckled gently, looking at the snarling face of the monster.
"See, this is the kind of stuff that makes me think you're no less than a monster of low intelligence. Really, you should abandon all human acts, like this," he said, crushing several pieces of the accordion beneath his boot, "You should just live out in the wild like the animal you are."
With that, Kyle reached down and grasped the biggest piece he could find. It was one half of the musical instrument with the bellows still attached to it. Kyle lifted the large fragment and proceeded to smash the monster's face with it.

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: somewhat afraid
Ƚocation: Central Park
Țhoughts: This'll be rough
Ͼompany: Alex, Mumbo Jr., Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade
OOC:

Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros
Leopold Von Blueberries
Wolf The Aspect
iKal-El

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold was filled with more anger as Kyle chuckled at him. Shaking his head? He obviously had NO IDEA who, or what, he was dealing with. Leopold's breathing deepened slightly, restraining himself, counting down in his head. When he reached three, he was surprised by the words that came out of Kyle's mouth, with a distinct lack of fear or panic.

If Leopold could frown, he'd certainly be doing so. Calling Leopold a monster of low intelegence was not an accurate statement. A monster, yes, but stupid, no. In fact, Leopold was likely smarter than the man standing in front of him. Of course, the man probably had more morals. The second statement offended Leopold quite a bit. Not only had he lived in the forest for a while, he had attempted year-after-year of re-integrating with normal society. No one wanted him. Society was the problem.

Before Leopold could talk, a piece of his own accordion was forcefully slammed into his face. It wasn't exactly painful, but it had certainly caught him by surprise. Leopold shook his head quickly, two teeth missing and a small amount of black blood oozing out of his gums (pretty much all of his face that isn't teeth is his gums). New teeth started growing back instantly to replace them. Leopold would have none of this.

Leopold made an odd grumbling noise as his tail grabbed Kyle's foot, coiled up his leg slightly, and then forcefully slammed him into the ground. "Dat's cute. You know someting, tough (though)? Humans show mercy. Animals do not. So, vhy should I show any mercy to you? Vhy shouldn't I literally start tearing you apart, right here? Vhat's preventing me from placing a foot on your face and literally smashing your skull?" Leopold's voice contained a tint of restraint; he was struggling VERY hard not to kill Kyle.

Where: Central Park.
With: Kyle, Grey, and Alex alongside Mumbo Jr with a hidden Slade.
Equipment: Rage that makes Kratos jealous.
Thoughts: I'm-no, YOU'RE dying to hear the reason.
Out Of Constitutions: Oh, Kyle's in quite a bit of trouble.
User Image
Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle felt something coil around his leg. He barely had enough time to look down, before he was slammed onto the ground. He felt the back of his head ache as it was slammed against the pavement. Kyle felt rage sear through him. The monster was threatening to kill him now? Enough was enough.

Kyle raised his right fist and slammed the ground with it. From the ground below his hand sprouted a barrier that expanded at a fast rate, crackling energy. The speed of the dome shield expanding could push back several elephants and would have no problem pushing back this monster.

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: enraged
Ƚocation: Central Park
Țhoughts:
Ͼompany: Alex, Mumbo Jr., Grey, Leopold, Laviel, and Slade
OOC:

Nilion Unlustig
Helios Nostros
Leopold Von Blueberries
Wolf The Aspect
iKal-El

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Interested Bored
Thoughts: Hopefully these should fit *sigh*
Location: Titan's Tower - Main Room(Lilith's Room AKA Raven's Old Room)
Mental Status: Human Half 70% control/Demon Half 30% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith nodded her head. "Basically, your powerless, it would best if you don't leave the tower" The dark scholar held up a folder locked with a small padlock in both hands. "Here we are, some of my notes of the elemental walkers. Huh, I wonder why I locked it" When there was a knock at the door, she put the folder down on the desk and turned the chair around. She threw a orb of dark essence at the door and it opened wide open for Hayate. "Yeah, you needed something" She crossed her arms, she hoped whatever he wanted was important. She was busy with research on soul copies. She was almost close to making a break though.

Lilith raised a eyebrow at Hayate. "This is important, right. It's not something that can wait a little while longer" The dark scholar hoped it wasn't anything trivial, she wasn't their mother, nor was she there to coddle them. She had a city to protect, she had supernatural relics to find for her research. But most important, she had research paper to finish. if she didn't finish it, no more being a hero, she'd have to go back home. I hope it's nothing that can be put off for later, I really need to get back to my research
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats:

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
An odd mix of disgust and humor filled Leopold. Not only did the man not answer him; he went into a defensive 'shell.' Why wasn't Kyle a congressman? Leopold's breathing heavy, he stared at the forcefield around his foe, trying to find a weakness. Leopold raised both arms and slammed them down, but it did not break the shield. He found this very surprising, as Leopold's strength was close to, if not, unrivaled.

Leopold walked around the shield Kyle encased himself in, before promptly sitting down. Despite the short distance, he still made a rather loud 'thud' when he was still. Leopold exhaled heavily, the external lungs on his neck deflating. He looked around, staring at the people present. It would appear two more had arrived; and one looked surprisingly familiar.

Leopold stood up and brushed off his legs before he slowly made his way over to the pair, hiding in the shade of an oak tree, or some other sort. Leopold grumbled a bit more before he cleared his throat. It didn't exactly appear like he was intruding in a conversation, seeing as how no one was talking, so he decided to do so himself. "Vell, who's dis? Manipulator, ja?You still owe me a trench coat. You know, after our little fray at de Tower." Leopold said in an unsatisfactory tone.

Where: Central Park.
With: Kyle, Grey, Alex ,Mumbo Jr, Laviel, and finally Slade.
Equipment: Rage that makes Kratos jealous.
Thoughts: Fine. Be a little turtle.
Out Of Constitutions: Turtle related joke here.

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?:NO
location:downtown- clothing store, (Bandit & Crook: At Streak's House) ][ company:no one, (Streak, it's almost as cute as us...wonder if it likes to play? : D) ][ mood:preoccupied, (curious, having a blast)

Finally spotting an upscale casual clothing store, Maddie peeked within the window and almost immediately found an absolutely perfect outfit being worn by one of the mannequins. Didn't need to convince her twice! Slipping out of the crowd and into the doors, she hugged her overly large jacket tighter around herself. She felt so out of place here, but once she got herself a new outfit, perhaps she might start 'fitting in' a little better. Grabbing a bunch of different tops and skirts and pants from the racks, Maddie even went so far as to snatch the mannequin out of the window and carried it all back to the dressing room, unable to even see over the stacks of clothing and plastic in her arms.

Both Crook and Bandit peeked out from Streaks lap to watch their mummy go soaring off and then looked up at Streak, down to one another, then back up at Streak. They *chittered* softly, both clinging onto his arms as he leapt off the roof and their nearly -twin tails swayed idly as he carried them along. Looking from person to person as Streak brought them through the town, Bandit actually leaned over and made his name a well-suited one. Snatching an apple from someone jogging by just as he was about to take a bite, the man's teeth chomped down upon one another instead, and Bandit simply beamed, proud of himself. Nibbling at the apple as it clutched it in his little paws, he offered it down to his brother, who turned his nose up at it indignantly. He didn't like golden delicious! Holding the apple in his jaws as Streak set them down in front of his door, Bandit sniffed at the doorstep. Crook reached up along the doorway, curious and eager to get inside and investigate. Peering up at the hero as he spoke to them and offered that friendly 'warning', Crook flitted his ears and Bandit was just too-ridiculous looking to take seriously with that giant apple clutched in his small snout.

Sniffing about, Crook immediately detected the presence of another animal in the house. Lowering his head and approaching everything carefully and slowly, he whimpered abit as he poked his head around the bedroom door just enough to peek within and see the creature in question sitting on the bed. Sniffing again to get a fresh 'scent', he ever so cautiously stepped out from behind the frame into view. What if this creature didn't like he and his brother and didn't want them around? Couldn't be too careful!

Bandit on the other hand, trotted happily inside, passing his brother and finding his way to the bedroom as well as he followed Streak. Staring up at the monkey for a moment, he blinked and then scampered his way towards the bed. Tossing the apple up onto the blanket, he climbed up a little clumsily but then planted himself right beside the monkey, lifting the apple and offering it out to him. And what was this? Seeing the remote control in his tail, Bandit looked at the source of the light. Oh......my.....furry....god. Cartoons! Elated, Bandit *chittered* excitedly and watched the TV like it was the most captivating thing he'd ever seen. Mummy had only stayed with them in a place that had a TV like this a handful of times, and each time he spent hours watching it long after she and Crook had fallen asleep. He loved all the moving pictures, but the cartoons were his favorite. So much action, and so much going on! He liked it here already!

((OOC: Tempted to draw apple-Bandit. XD))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Nilion Unlustig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out