Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"

User Image
Leopold spun on his hoofed feet as he heard another voice from behind. Yet another Titan had showed up. What next, the army? This was getting out of hand, and fast. Leopold was almost certain he could take on the two Titans, but who would the bird side with? He seemed more neutral than Leopold tried to be.

"Vell, I can't seem to tink ov a better reason. But, if you are going to take someone in, let it be me, and not de bird boy. He did noting wrong. It hardly seems like he has any experience with people. So, if you really find it necessary, I vill go in. So long as I get my accordion. I'm not going into some kind of prison vitout my accordion." Leopold argued. If the Titans did actually need to take him in, which he was almost positive they would do, Leopold would want to have his accordion.

Where: Some random street.
With: Deas, the bird demon thing and TWO Titans!
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: I didn't plan on killing anyone today.
Out Of Constitutions: I'm playing Borderlands 2.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Kiera grinned as her hand was engulfed by flames. It's time to invite someone to play with me The young siren threw a few fireballs into the prize building and set it ablaze. Within minute the entire building was on fire. Let's see how long until those titans get here She stretched her legs as she waited for one of the titans to get to the fire.

Kiera crossed her arms and could help but wonder if the titans would put up more of a fight then her hippie father. If the fire fighters get here before the titans, I'll just hold them hostage Things in jumpcity were going to change, but was the change going to be good thing for a bad thing. She still couldn't help but think this would be more fun if people still came to the amusement park.

Before Kiera knew it the fire fighters were on their way. Now we can't have this The young siren careful aimed her right hand at the fire trucks, she then shot a large burst of icy wind and froze the fire trucks. She then jumped out of the way and chuckled as she watched them crash into the amusement park buildings.

Kiera couldn't help but laugh as she watched the firemen fail to open the doors on their firetrucks. The cities finest She then turned around and waiting for one of the titans to arrive. Hopefully they'll get her before the fire dies down
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Kiera
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: This Is My Kinda Place
Mental Status: Perfect
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Locus smiled gently at the way her friend acknowledged her, the giggle making her wonder if her actions were humorous to her. Most likely so. The alert suddenly on the TV caused her to snap her head up, sapphire orbs locked on the flashing screen. Saya vanished from the room and reappeared with her gathered objects, such as the helmet on her head. Locus arched an eyebrow at her. "Will do." She jumped over the sofa's back and ran towards the rooftop exit, busting through. She made sure to close it after quick consideration for if it should rain and then dashed towards the edge of the roof. She jumped off, her already-present wings taking upon themselves to flap without her even thinking such. She soared through the air, heading towards the city, the direction of the alert. Her communicator zipped on and soon she heard the voice of Nahuel, but his words were lost in a crackle of static and high whining wind. She turned the communicator off. She'd contact him as soon as she could.

She saw a stir of people along a street and stopped on the roof of a nearby building, observing the scene with a collected calm that was similar to a blank face, along with a small twitch of her lips. Words skittered about the ground as Saya confronted the two individuals, one of which was holding a woman's jacket. She blinked, watching the play-out below, noticing the shift in bodies, the distance between the three and the woman. Soon enough even Nahuel arrived on the seen. She rubbed her temple, watching all present like a hawk.

Something blared in her mind, alerting her to the direction of the amusement park. She turned her communicator on. "Nahuel, come in. Head to the amusement park. I'm above you guys, on the roof. Me and Saya will handle this. It'd be greatly appreciated." She cut the connection, jumping down to land a few feet from the group. Her wings slowly vanished into her back, the head-wings reappearing. She slowly stepped towards the group, a startling grin on her features. So she finally got to meet the rumored creature with the strange manner of speech. This would be amusing.

She knew she was not a leader and could not order Nahuel around, but in truth she didn't want to be around an amusement park. Whether or not he listened to her was entirely up to him. He could, in turn, order her there, but her response to such would most likely not be very pleasant. She had a sort of headache ringing in her head and large noises and music would probably end up upsetting her.

Her head tilted at the sight of Leopold, blue orbs locked on his form. "My, my. What a catch here. What seems to be the distress?" She had not heard the conversation over the wind, so she was curious as to what was going on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                ╔ x x x ══════════════╗
                                'Location :: Jump City street-
                                'Status :: Observing-
                                'Mood :: Calm/Curiosus-
                                ╚══════════════ x x x ╝

OOC
AH YEAH. On the scene. Hope you don't mind, Swimmer, by what she asked of Nahuel. xD

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Bored Bored
Thoughts: Hmm I'm Bored
Mental Status: Human Half 90% control/Demon Half 10% control
Crush:

User Image
Lilith made her way the main room, for now it would be best for her to stay in the tower's main room. i]For now I'll stay here, would be best to have at least one of the two leaders at the tower. Don't wanna risk losing it to Slade or some other bad guy She walked over to the window and crossed her arms. Besides, I still haven't met any of my team

It couldn't disagree anymore, it wanted to fight the bad guys and not sit on the side lines. I want to see some action. I want to fight It grew tired of all this waiting and just wanted to fight and maybe get some fresh air.

Lilith narrowed her eyes, it would seem someone had started a fire at the old amusement park. They should have torn it down, then again there's a lot of places that need to be torn down Part of her wanted to go to the city and fight crime, but it would be a insult to the other titans already in the city. It would be like her saying she didn't think they were good enough.

Lilith walked over to the couch and sat down, she crossed her legs and sighed. There wasn't much for her to do. She didn't like watching TV. Rots the brains and in rare cases causes cancer She didn't like playing video games. I don't need to pretend I'm a master of the dark arts, I am a master of the dark arts She did like reading but she finished all of her books.

Justice Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

- - - - « - Ezekiel M. Tenchi - » - - - -

- - ««No, you don't understand. I can't allow you to live...

Ezekiel sat with his head lolled back, resting it against the chipped paint and wood of the Ferris wheel carriage. The sun was lazily climbing up to its pinnacle in the sky, a light breeze filled Zeke's nostrils with the wonderful scent of the ocean. His CD walkman was tucked into his hoody pocket, the headphones clamped around his ears shut out all the sounds of the world. For a few hours he'd sat here now, at the highest point in the amusement park, watching the sun rise, his eyes chasing the clouds as they floated idly on by. Moments like this weren't something Zeke often experienced, times where he could take a few hours to himself and just switch off. No blood, no violence, no fighting. None of those things. It was just him, his music and the open sky. Well, it was never really just him, but for now he was in a good place. It had been two days since he'd last had to fight and three since he'd last had to kill, the daemon's hunger was, for now at least, sated. Ezekiel had required information, the man he'd captured just so happened to have said information. He didn't regret that the man died. After spending almost three weeks in Jump City he hadn't turned up a single useful clue, eventually he'd gotten his claws into something though. Slade, that man was alive. Information like that alone was worth the life of some waster gang member.

Justify it however you will, murderer.

Zeke's eyes widened as the voice cut through the music, the squawking gulls and the gently lapping waves. Even now, after all these years he'd never gotten used to hearing that voice inside his head. The voice of a daemon was not like that of anything else, it's language is not that of any human, yet the words resolved themselves clearly in his head, spoken in a tone that promised an agonizing death, a tone that almost made such a fate sound desirable. The young hero sat upright, pulling the headphones from his ears, to rest around his neck, and wiping his eyes with his sleeve. He was about to be on his way when a strange scent caused his nostrils to flare. It took him a moment to pick up on the source. With his head craned around Zeke could spot a small inferno a little way off, the black smoke billowing up as flame digested the wood of the prize house.

Ezekiel opened a huge, rectangular case which rested in the spot beside him. Two silver clips and a combination code later he was staring at his face, reflected in the cold steel of a two meter long RT-20 Antimaterial rifle. It was a piece he'd picked up in Croatia some years ago, and he had never once experienced buyers remorse over the item. He planted both feet flat on the floor, braced his back against the safety rail and rested the gun barrel on the carriage backrest. "Well now, who thinks they're getting away with this?" One green eye rested a little way away from the scope as he slowly dragged it from left to right across the amusement park, it wasn't long before he spotted something quite out of the ordinary. Zeke spotted the girl in time to see her freeze a host of fire trucks dead in place. He grimaced as he thought of the men locked inside, slowly succumbing to hypothermia, the cold no doubt breaking their engines and rendering the batteries useless. The hero decided he would end this quickly and help them as soon as possible. Admittedly, the girl was odd, but he'd fought worse and fancied his chances.

The grimace turned to a face splitting grin as he worked out the range of the target, the direction of the wind and its speed. A ruby red tongue ran over his lips as he licked them in anticipation, his finger tensed and relaxed over the trigger as he adjusted his aim, choosing the heart shot over the head. These bullets were designed to pierce concrete reinforced bunkers, some psychotic kid wouldn't stand a chance, and he knew she was a psycho. Zeke could pick up on feelings of malevolence, and she radiated the stuff. He slowed his breathing and zeroed in. "One... Two... Three," his finger squeezed down on the trigger and a sound like lightning splitting rock sounded from the rifle, its recoil rocking the carriage violently. Zeke did not stir however, his incredible eyesight and reflexes affording him the ability to watch the bullet, a silver streak made up of nothing but metal and killing intent.

...If you knew what I know you'd put the barrel against your own temple.»» - -

ArchDemonicMage

7,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
SAYA XXXXXXIAXXXXX KURANEKO

User Image

Saya stood silently with the Daggers still in her hands. Despite these two's pleads that they meant no harm, she learned long ago never to fully trust anyone. And it wasn't different with these two.
                                          The boy with the x's for eyes caught her attention, he was definitely different. Saya raised her eyebrow behind her helmet at him. Who did he think he was talking to? As his feather's ruffled and his voice grew stronger, she took a step towards him, mentally preparing herself in case he would attack. The other one looked more like a sewer demon than anything. He had a weird speech and it confused her slightly, but she understood for the most part.
                                          She hadn't turned her head as Nahuel, their team leader, came onto the scene. She looked at him, and silently wondered where the giant panda was.. She would ask him about that later. She made the Daggers disappear back into her palms and swayed her tail back and forth, as she placed a hand on her hip.

As she listened and tried to comprehend what the beast was saying, Locus's voice came over the communicator on her belt, she listened and looked in Nahuel's direction, nodding her head softly as to tell him it was true that her and Locus could handle these two. Long black cat ears twitched in the helmet as she heard Locus descending from the rooftop. She glanced over to her and then back at the two.
                                          "They were frightening the public. Held a woman up in midair.. But they seem to have caused no harm.. Maybe we should take them in for questioning?" She asked Locus, gently moving hair from poking at her neck uncomfortably.
                                          She wondered, what was going on at the amusement park again? She would have to ask Locus later, maybe if it was something good she would go help Nahuel. Depends on what was going on..

User Image

Versatile Explorer

User Image
Lvɪʟ Zɴ Lυκ
Mᴀɴɪᴘυʟᴀᴛoʀ

"I'm always trapped in a web of action, teasingly held back from total victory."

x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬
x Company 」 :: Ghost Girl and then the group on the street.
x Location 」 :: Home / City.
x Emotion 」 :: Drowsy / Amused.
x Status 」 :: Eating and talking to Ghost Girl, then heads to city and spots the gathered group.
x Armor 」 :: 14 percent.
x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬

Sleep had captured him for but a few minutes, the nightmare he had causing him to wake up almost instantly. He couldn't dream of that day, the first day he had met Slade. He wouldn't allow himself to, so over time he had taught himself how to wake up from a dream or nightmare, or even from sleep, of his own will. His internal clock was manipulated by his own guidance. He rose from his couch, wiping lazily at his pants leg. "I take it you didn't sleep well." He turned towards the voice, spotting the owner of it. A small girl in a golden dress with loose matching hair. She was hovering beside his coffee table, head tilted away from him, orbs locked on his front door.

He folded his arms against his chest, scoffing.
                                            "A few minutes is all it takes for a nightmare to appear. Not overly fond of such a thing, especially if it is of the past." He muttered, stepping away from the couch and into his kitchen area. He heard the shuffling of clothes and sensed that the girl was following him. Odd, though, that only he could see her. "There's trouble in towns. Interested in checking it out?" She paused a few feet from him as he opened his fridge.

He pulled out a bowl of leftover spaghetti, putting it into the microwave and then setting the timer for a minute. He waited beside it, leaning on the counter as it heated. He felt her eyes on him, turning to face her. She seemed so young, around 13 years old.
                                            "You never told me your name. What it is?" She tilted her head at his question, standing close to the kitchen table. "Why do you care?" Her cold tone broke off the conversation at that. He turned to the beeping sound of his spaghetti, pulling it out. He grabbed a spoon, sat at the table and ate.

She watched him eat, her observant posture showing that she was interested in him in a childish way. Her curiosity about him insulted him for some odd reason. She was a ghost. Why did she care about his ways, believes and such? He couldn't speak, though, because he was curious about her, which was why he asked about her name. Once done eating, he put his bowl in the sink and then headed to his door, opening it and slipping through it. She watched him for a second before vanishing into dust, materializing beside him as he ran down the road. He had decided to check on the Titan's. It was always fun to watch them. They were like pawns in his chess game.

She followed after him, his pace never slowing for her. He didn't do anything out of consideration for her. He knew she could keep up with him if she wanted to stalk him, in a sense. He sensed something, shifting along the road he was on. He dashed through an alley, appearing on a street with noise. He glanced over, spotting a crowd of people. He noticed some sort of creature, a male with wings, a woman wearing a helmet with ears, a male with a mask and a woman with wings also. His head tilted a bit as he turned his body to face them, eyes locked on the individuals.

A grin slowly sprouted on his face as he sensed the girl appear beside him. He turned his head a bit towards her, eyes flickering towards her.
                                            "Don't worry. They can't see me." She spoke what he already knew. He would appear to the others to simply be alone, talking to himself. "I'm aware of this. You just going to watch?" He heard her giggle beside him, nodding her head. "Always." His grin never faltered as he turned his head back towards the group. "Doho.. I spy.. Titans.. and other gifted individuals." He slowly began to move towards him, his pace so creepy and eerie. He wanted to see like a predator, very territorial in the least.

Out Of Cookies 」 :: And enters Manip! Lol.

Liberal Seeker

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ |X| = = > |X| Tʜɪsɪs-˥˥∀Ͻ-ᴛᴏᴀʀᴍs

CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be WASTED CHRONIC NECROSIS
                                            CHRONIC NECROSIS your final hour won't be ᗡƎ⊥S∀M CHRONIC NECROSIS

Nothing's gonna keep you down even if it's | = > | Кїllїпg уоц
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.
                                            Listen Up! Listen Up!
                                            ----------------↳ there's a devil in the church
                                            --------------------------------------------------------put a bullet in the chamber and

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀   ░▀░ █▀▀   █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
                                            ░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█   █░▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░
                                            ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░
                                            ════════════════════════════════════
                                            Deas 'Dead' Roth

Another smaller creature appeared, and automatically, Dead shrank back away from them. He didn't know any of them, and he'd never been outside before. He was not supposed to leave the yard, he wasn't even supposed to be in the yard during the day when he could be seen! He had never really questioned why he wasn't allowed to leave, he just wasn't. He always assumed it was because he looked so different. Because of his feathers and eyes. Since his parents and sister did not have them. But these beings looked strange too. Was it so bad? He was shaking a little. Take them in? Take them in where? Inside? He realized all at once, he did not want to go with these strangers. He did not like them, insinuating that he was trying to hurt someone who'd caused no harm to him. The woman wasn't even hurt! The bigger one didn't do anything either, he should not have to go anywhere.

It was like a switch had been flipped in his mind, He went from just being scared and confused, to feeling threatened. Instantly, his feathers soothed back, and his eyes narrowed, as yet another showed up. Instincts flared, telling him to rip... rip... rip them apart. Rip their faces from their flesh and devour them whole and leave not a trace behind. He began to rumble, a low growl ripping from his throat, that sounded more like that of a feline than anything with a beak. But he didn't move, not yet. He just stayed where he was, shaking badly, as his skin started to stain through with liquid black.

He didn't completely loose hold of his emotions until after the third one showed up, beyond that, things got fuzzy.

He opened his mouth, and let loose a bone chilling screech. And just as it left his throat ragged and abused, the black exploded out from him. His form swelled and twisted like liquid. The flesh never solidified, instead, he was surrounded by a massive black haze that took the form of a massive raven with glowing red eyes. It spread it's wings wide, towering over the others, as it gave one shake of it's mighty head, and then it took to the air. But it didn't leave, not yet. Oh no, those claws shot down, and grabbed a hold of the only one who'd happened to be helping him in this situation, plucking Leopold from the ground with massive, blackened talons made of nothing short of pure masses of dark energy. Despite whatever struggles the male might have provided, tendrils seeped down from the mass of the giant raven, twisting around his limbs, and pulling him up into the body, out of sight, safe, as the creature, took to the skies.

[Location: In the air!
                                                Actions: ABSCOND.
                                                Thoughts: GOTTA GO FAST.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Zander " Medikus " Williams

Stay still, Let me shoot you with my healing gun!

" I'm going too! "

The voice called out through the communicator suddenly, Almost instantly after Locus sent her message out. It would seem that Zander finally decided to join the party and get to work. If one were paying attention, They could probably catch sight of a humanoid figure rocketing away from the roof of titans tower. This was Zander, the armored hero, Better known by Medikus, A name He shared with the armor He wore. Where most of the team focused solely on beating up the bad guys, This boy took it upon himself to make sure his teammates were always ready to go. He was the medic, It was his name after all! So, From what He could gather there was already something going on, But Locus had directed Nahuel else where to the amusement park. If She said they had the situation under control, He'd go give the little guy a hand in his job.

" Meet you there, Buddy! "

He spoke into the communicator again, This time aimed at Nahuel to let him know He wouldn't be alone... assuming He didn't catch on when Zander yelled it out the first time. He'd probably beat him there, no doubt about it... If He didn't then He really would have to boost the power on this suit. It'd be just embarrassing to lose to someone on foot. His trip wasn't long in the end and He could see the problem from the air... Really it was bluntly obvious. Someone had set a building on fire! Well... It seemed the fire department had at least got there... Oh. Wait. Zander quickly lowered in to get a better view... The fire department had arrived alright but they were trapped in their trucks... Hell, some of them even crashed! Well that wasn't good. His eyes scanned the area quickly, trying to locate the hostile that would have done this... He highly doubted the trucks just up and froze themselves shut. Then He spotted her... Some strange looking girl, If this wasn't the troublemaker then He just didn't know what to think. Landing quickly with a noticeable thud, The armored teen locked his eyes on her before raising his right hand, readying to fire his beam weapon... And not the one that healed.

" You might want to explain yourself, quickly. "

He threatened, He'd give her time to answer though... There was always the chance that she wasn't the one who did this but... It really didn't seem like to him. His eyes began to scan the area as He waited for the response... Frozen firetrucks, A flaming building, Well this should be an interesting fix. There was an obvious benefit to the face concealing helmet He wore, Even if He was looking elsewhere they probably wouldn't know that so long as He didn't actually turn his head. He returned to his communicator soon, It'd be best to let the others know what was going on. " So... Yeah, This place is on fire and the fire fighters are currently a bit... Frozen. " Hopefully that didn't sound odd to them, It certainly shouldn't have... They were titans after all. What could be strange to them, They had a damn alien on their team! ...A cute alien, but an alien nonetheless. Oh well, Now was not the time to focus on that, Now was the time to focus on getting this all sorted out. He could have gotten to work freeing the firefighters, but He didn't want to let this girl get any sort of sneak attack in. He'd either need Nahuel around... Or to just knock her the hell out... Either one would work, But Nahuel would probably be best. It would seem though that He wasn't alone with this girl and some cold firefighters, No there was someone else too. This other man had gone unnoticed by the titan, He was some distance away and Zander wasn't really on the look out for snipers. It wasn't until the terrible sound the weapon made that Zander was even aware there was another possible threat. This had caught him off guard, There was no way He could even react in time to whoever was being shot. Hopefully it was him, He was pretty sure the guy in the big metal suit could take a bullet better then anyone else here.

Thoughts: Seriously, What the hell?
Mood: Ready for a fight.
Company: That weird girl.

[Not the greatest first post, I apologize.]

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"This is the life, you see! The Devil tips his hat to me!"

User Image
Frustration filled up in Leopold. More and more people kept showing up! It was a miracle, at least according to Leopold, that he hadn't torn someone apart! Leopold's breathign grew faster and heavier. He clenched his right hand, and clicked his tongue to 'see' his targets. His head swept like a security camera, sizing up which would be the easiest to take out first. It appeared that the original one that arrived, the one wearing the mech suit, would have been the easiest, then the small one with the skull mask.

Before Leopold could leap out and murder the original Titan, the bird-boy-thing started acting up. He made a sound which Leopold positively loved, a low rumble, like that of a cat or a crocodile. Then, as if he were an actual demon, a whole bunch of crazy s**t started happening. Leopold himself couldn't 'see' it well, so it just looked like a big blob of something. The first recognizable shape was the talon that grabbed him. Leopold uttered a single 'Ha' as he was lifted. "Let's try and meet somevhere nicer next time, okay?" He yelled out to the Titans and the other random person. He was being truthful though.

And with that, Leopold and the bird-demon thing were flying across the skies. Leopold had absolutely no idea what was happening, and was beginning to suspect that the bird-boy didn't either. "I appreciate de rescue ant all, but I tink it'd be safe to land somevhere!" He shouted over the wind.

Where: In the freakin' sky!
With: Deas and some bird of death.
Equipment: A very large trench coat.
Thoughts: I gotta get to know this guy better!
Out Of Constitutions: Dafuq

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image
Siren's curse appeared next Kiera and cut the bullet that was fired at her heart in half. "It would seem like someone has finally come to play" The young siren's attention was drawn to what could only be described as a guy in a mech suit. "another another one" She crossed her arms while her scythe floated around her.

Flames soon engulfed Kiera's entire body. "Let's play" She then shot a huge fireball into the sky that split apart into fire rain. "Your it" The young siren then ran towards the fun house and siren's curse followed after her. "Catch me if you can" She chuckled as she entered the fun house.

The flames that covered Kiera disappeared once she entered the fun house. More of the amusement park was set ablaze from the young siren's fire rain. And since the firetrucks that were sent to put out the fire were frozen, it would be a while until some more would be able to get to the amusement park. it seemed liked the siren's plan to burn the amusement park down would succeed.

Kiera
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Catch Me If you Can
Mental Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» N a h u e l | ___ | E l w o o d «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly but you do better not try."

Nahuel heard his comm go off. Shadow's voice, finally another ally. Oh great...an issue at the amusement park too? Geeze, don't villans need to sleep too? Or like recover from their vicious hangovers from the night of merry pillaging. Needless to say Nahuel wasn't happy to hear the news. "Alright, if you two can handle...Wait why are you tell me what to_n...never mind...you two take care of these two I'll deal with whatever is going on at the park." Oh yes, cause you know redirecting the orders of someone else totally changes the perspective and makes him feel like he's in charge. "Alright Zander meet you there."

Needless to say Nahuel had already turned the scene and bolted off long before the strange avian monster had gotten even crazier. By then fire sirens and smoke were on the teen's mind, driving him to run faster down the city roads towards the beach side. 'This is taking too long...why did I let her convince me into going to the amusement park again? She can fly...' Time was starting to draw on his patience, he needed to move faster. Reaching back into his side pouch he fished around through the various trinkets till he felt what he needed, revealing a small patch of yellow fur with a black open circle in the middle.

Nahuel continued to run on autopilot while his thoughts drifted to the other side. 'Alright, spirit where are ya? Kinda need to get somewhere fast. Need a little help.' Nahuel's spirit floated in an endless sea of space, colors and images whirled by in blurs. Out of the corner of his vision came a yellow flash, Nahuel turned in time to see what he'd been hoping for. An oddly exciting moment when he was that successful in calling for aid.

Nahuel's exterior began to shift, his skull seemed to melt into his skin and his body actually grew in size a bit. His speed picked up rapidly as new muscles tore through the city pavement. The anthro-creature made quick work of the remaining distance to the amusement park. "Zander, you there? what's the situation at the park? I'm coming in now." Just as Nahuel finished on the comm did the peircing sound of a gun shot sliced through his mind. "s**t...Zander you alright?!" Nahuel dropped the comm into his pouch and took off on all fours slipping into view of the fire, the frozen fire engines (he'd have to laugh at the irony of that later,) Zander and some other human figure darting off for some building. His heart pounded hoping that gun wasn't aimed at his team mate.

User Image

With: Kiera and Zander...sorta
    Condition: Dealing with idiots causing trouble before lunch time
    OrangeOrangutansCry: I'll just throw in some comedic retorts at Shadow

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Locus nodded towards Saya, understanding her words. So.. a woman? Lovely. Questioning? Most likely. "Yes." She answered Saya's question, glancing towards the pair-- and suddenly the winged male shifted into.. something bigger.. Next thing she knew he and the other creature were gone. She looked a bit down the street to see yet another person who had arrived on the scene. A man with.. a skeleton hoody, with black and brown hair and eyes that matched her own. He had some sort of mask on his face, though it was resting below his mouth, but his words rang high over the air.

She had nodded to Nahuel, acknowledging what he had said. She stared at the newcomer, trying to determine if he was good or bad.. though the answer didn't arrive, though the way he said 'Titan's' suggested that he wasn't fond of them. Perhaps an enemy? She didn't recognize him. She stepped towards him, but kept her distance.

She extended a finger in his direction, pointing at him. "Why are you here?" He was walking towards her and the others with a slow walk, a grin on his youthful face. She sensed danger from this man, yet he just seemed.. playful? This creeped her out. She took a step back, pulling the moisture from the air as she moved. It began to form into a ball beside her as she stopped several feet away from him, glaring daggers at the odd man. The liquid ball solidified and she extended a hand outwards as it fell, catching it.

She held the ball within her hand, numb to the coldness of it. "You don't seem good. So that means you are an enemy.. and all enemies.. are to be brought down." She spun, doing a three-sixty, but once done she tossed the ice ball at him. This was to test his reflexes and speed, to see how he would react. It also made her seem weak, which would cause him to think cockily. Cocky people weren't very successful around her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                ╔ x x x ══════════════╗
                                'Location :: Jump City street-
                                'Status :: Challenging Manipulator-
                                'Mood :: Curious/Experimental-
                                ╚══════════════ x x x ╝

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Zander " Medikus " Williams

Stay still, Let me shoot you with my healing gun!

He couldn't stand there dumbfounded for long... No matter how surprising the sound of a gun shot may have been. It wasn't aimed at him it seemed, Instead the girl He had confronted moment ago. It didn't get messy though, She seemed to have blocked it with the sudden appearance of a scythe. Well, Great. This girl had the reaction time to stop a bullet and there was someone out there firing them in the first place, This wasn't going to be as simple as it first seemed. And really it didn't seem that simple to begin with. Zander took a step forward towards the girl, She was obviously the bad guy here and she was up to something. He couldn't really let it slip his mind that someone had a gun in the area... But He had priorities. He watched as the girl's body erupted into flames... okay, okay, He could work with this still. Finally deciding He had had enough of this, He went to open fire on the now flaming girl with his blasters, Though He soon stopped himself when She sent a fireball into the sky only to explode into even more fire.

" Oh come ON! "
This little delay on his part had given the girl enough time to taunt him before taking off further into the park. She was treating this like a game? Well, He could play this... And He certainly wouldn't lose. Of course though, Catching her had to come second to him, He couldn't leave the firefighters trapped, more so when the insane witch was setting everything else on fire. He had been putting off replying to Nahuel for several moments, Probably a bad idea, He didn't want his teammate to be worrying about him or anything. " Sorry... Sorry. I'm all good, Someones taking shots at the girl that did all this. " He finally replied to the team leader, quickly making his way over to the nearest frozen fire truck with a boost from his jetpack. " That walking flamethrower needs to have an a** kicking though. You want to take her, Or should I? " He questioned as He smashed a fist into the truck's frozen door, piercing it with his hand before ripping it right off the side. Oh how nice it was to have a suit of power armor.

" You guys wouldn't have any more trucks, would you? I think you'll need them. " He asked the firefighters He had just freed, though He turned his attention to the flaming park. " Nahuel... I'm not entirely sure this place is going to stay standing. " He spoke to his teammate again, expressing his doubts... There was a hell of a lot of fire right now. " You know, Better yet, Should we just call for the others? I mean, We've got a pyromaniac running around who apparently can also flash freeze things, We've got someone out there with a really big gun and this place looks like a demon's dream vacation. " What a hell of a day this was turning out to be, The very first thing Zander responds to and its something like this. With a sigh, He asked one last question of the team leader.

" Wanna get some tacos when this is all done...? "

He sure as hell was going to get some after this was all wrapped up and finished.

Thoughts: This escalated quickly.
Mood: Ready for a fight.
Company: That weird girl... Sorta, Nahuel and our sniper friend.

Justice Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

- - - - « - Ezekiel M. Tenchi - » - - - -

- - ««No, you don't understand. I can't allow you to live...

Barely two seconds before the bullet reached the target the situation had changed. A guy in some fancy mech suit had shown up, and Zeke had no idea if he was a hostile or not. He didn't exactly have much time to assess the situation. The bullet was there one moment, on target, a guaranteed kill shot with nothing in its path. Next thing Ezekiel knew a scythe had materialized, instantly. Even his eyes couldn't match it's speed. Two small impact points appeared either side of the girl, a sure sign the bullet had he shorn into perfect halves. He re-sighted the girl as his breathing slowed back down, allowing him something like extra focus. Zeke wasn't the kind of guy to miss twice. It would just take a little patie-... "What the hell?" Zeke watched as the girl appeared to spontaneously combust, her entire form eaten up by the licking tongues of flame. He winced and pulled away from the scope, the magnified flames causing pain to his honed eyes. Zeke rubbed at them with his sleeve, putting his arm down just in time to see the great orange sky-burst. With one hand blotting out the glare of the sun he watched, with growing dismay, as balls began peeling from the great orange mass and raining over the amusement park. Their incendiary touch setting everything they came into contact with alight.

Wordlessly he stripped and repacked the rifle, placing it back in the rectangular case and snapping shut the locks, before slinging it over his back and in place. Though he was some distance away, Zeke managed to spot the still smoking form of the girl, she was headed into the fun house. The teenager groaned and dragged one hand down his face, knowing things were about to get tedious. There was no time to dwell however, there was still potential hostiles in the area, and everything was quickly going up in smoke. Ezekiel himself was relatively safe, just outside the area hit hardest by the flaming rain, but he was aware it wouldn't be long before things started getting hot.

Within a minute his feet were on the ground. Thick black smoke was already threatening to suffocate him, the fire had worked its way toward him at an alarming rate, he guessed the strong ocean breeze was fanning the great flame. If things weren't dealt with quickly the entire city would be put in jeopardy. He scowled, indecision tearing at his head. The fire fighters were still out there, they were the only ones equipped to deal with this situation right now, and it desperately did need dealing with. On the other hand, could he trust the mech guy to deal with that girl? Was he even her enemy? Friend?

Kill the girl, satisfy our cravings.

Ezekiel shook his head, as though it would banish the daemon's echoing desire from reverberating around his skull. His face contorted itself into an expression of almost inhuman anger. He'd have to trust the robot, for now at least. Of the two choices Ezekiel had decided on the former, this fire needed dealing with, now. He couldn't do a damn thing like this though, he needed to be stronger, far stronger. Ezekiel closed his eyes, allowing the intense heat of the fire wash over him in comforting waves. Slowly he began chanting, the words filled the air with static electricity, sounding foreign to his own ears, though he felt as though this was his native tongue. His shoulders and head dropped, the pace of the chant increasing. Streams of electricity jumped from Ezekiel's body to the ground as he started to practically shout the words. Horn nubs pressed at the skin beneath his forehead, his nails elongated into vicious claws. Ezekiel raised his head and the chant came to a close, his hair now a jet black, spilling over his shoulders and down his back. Slowly he opened his eyes, their usual green hue turned to a dank, rotten yellow. The colour of a dying sun. He held one hand before him, opening and closing it as he tensed his arm. "Yes, this will do."

Ezekiel leapt into the air, his body seemingly weightless as he bounded from point to point, avoiding the burning structures as best he could. He spotted the fire trucks, and something extra. The mech and now something else, something not quite human looking. Humanoid definitely, but human? No. Zeke was still unsure of their standing, but decided he was running out of time to find out. He landed next to the pair as the mech ripped a door from one of the trucks. Zeke stepped forwards, the flames casting a demoniac orange hue over his features as he approached the fun house. He craned his neck round, fixing the pair with a single yellow eye. "I don't know who you are, but you helped those men, I can guess neither of you are dark ones, I feel no malevolence." He spun the bar in his fingers, leaving it to rest against his shoulder as he turned his back on the pair. "I'm not exactly myself right now, but I know you aren't my enemies. We can hunt together if you wish, but I don't want to hurt you, so decide for yourselves. If you do come, I hope you've got thermal imaging, tin man. The visibility in there is about to drop slightly." His voice was a low rumble, a number of voices overlapping constantly.

With his free hand Ezekiel reached inside his pocket, pulling out a smoke grenade. He put it to his face, gripped the pin with his teeth and slipped it free. He launched it into the air, readying his pole like a bat. He swung it with devastating force, the canister barely held its form after the impact but its function seemed unimpaired. It smashed through the nearest wall of the fun house, filling the building with purple smoke. A primal roar thundered from his throat, a sound that promised one, simple thing. Death. Ezekiel lowered his head and charged through the wall of the fun house, the wooden walls providing almost no resistance. Immediately he was faced with a perception warping mirror. His head looked ridiculous. Ezekiel turned from the mirror and sighed despite himself, before stalking down the corridors, the hunter relying on his keen sense of smell. "I know you're in here, coward. Show yourself and pay for your crimes, you won't get away with this."

...If you knew what I know you'd put the barrel against your own temple.»» - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces