Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

User Image

User Image

|| Opening | Introduction | Rules | Story [Plot] | Setting [Location] | Characters | Positions | Rank | Skeleton | Links | Announcements | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Status ||

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxI n t r o d u c t i o n
xxxxWelcome to Eternal Vengeance, an in-the-future Teen Titans Role Play. First off I'd like to say hi, name's Nil and I've been wanting to RP as Teen Titans for a long while
xxxxnow, though the last one I made kinda fell. So! I'm re-creating it again and going to keep it active! I hope you'll join and, if you do, that you have fun. Anyways. Welcome
xxxxand enjoy!

|| Opening | Introduction | Rules | Story [Plot] | Setting [Location] | Characters | Positions | Rank | Skeleton | Links | Announcements | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Status ||

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxR u l e s
xxxxThese are customary for any RP and I guess traditional to include. To each their own, as the saying goes, but that's towards RP's, who each have their own set of rules.

xxxxxxG e n e r a l
xxxxAs all include, the TOS have to be heeded. If you don't follow them then you won't be able to RP in this, same of these rules. Break them and you're out. You only get two
xxxxwarnings. Got it? Respect is another key point. Respect others and you'll be respected. Cursing.. is allowed, but not every other word. Rarely is best, not often. PG13.
xxxxEven if by some chance everyone in this RP is over 18, that still doesn't mean you can get dirty. We have younger viewers who will probably be watching this, or
xxxxinvolved. Be mindful of others. Literacy. No text talking. Use complete sentences, grammar, punctuation, etc. OOC/Actions. Don't use * or - or ~ for actions. Use (( )) or { }
xxxxor ( ) or [ ] for OOC, or you could simply out OOC.

xxxxxxH e l p e r s
xxxxAlso! I have the assistance of two of my fellow RPer's. If they say something you respect it. They're basically my Mod's in this and they help me out, especially when I'm
xxxxswamped with things or cannot RP for a bit. You will listen to the words of ArchMageZer0 and Leopold Von Blueberries. They will not make any rash decisions without
xxxxmy permission and if they do something that is not good for the well-being of the RP it will not be allowed. If you have an issue with something they say, feel free to
xxxxcontact me concerning it. You are not allowed to threaten or harass my Mods.

xxxxxxI m p o r t a n t
xxxxAnything bad, dirty or derogatory will be asked to be removed. This includes not only words but pictures as well! This also goes for the OOC chat. Those things are not
xxxxallowed here or there. Now, concerning posting lengths. A few paragraphs would be fine, but the minimum is two (a paragraph is around 3-5 sentences). I believe that so
xxxxlong as you get your point across, any length is fine, but two is the minimum.

xxxxxxK n o w n
xxxxConcerning rooms. You are not allowed to enter another Titan's room unless; A: You are that Titan. B: You have their permission. C: You are a leader. D: Forum
xxxxLeader allows it, under certain situations, like if the Titan is missing or dead. Concerning Titan's themselves. Remember, Titans do not kill. You are not allowed to maim or
xxxxkill a fellow Titan. You can spar, yes, but if it goes beyond that to you two trying to kill each other, something will be done about it. Titan's must also listen to reasonable
xxxxorders from the two leaders.

xxxxxxB a t t l i n g
xxxxConcerning fighting. If your character becomes locked up for over 24 hours and the play is due to 'progress,' it's up to the discretion of the active player how they end the
xxxxscene and free up their character to continue play, with the exception of god-modding (this part has been given to me courtesy of a fellow player in this).

xxxxxxC o m m o n
xxxxNo auto-hitting, god-modding, flaming, spamming, etc. Fancy, colorful, cool symbols. Make your posts fit your character. You can keep it simple, but so long as it looks
xxxxgood. Fill everything out completely and correctly. Any questions, ask. I have the right to add/delete/edit any rules if necessary.

xxxxxxT h i s R P
xxxxPut a <3 at the top of bottom of the profile or subject bar to show that you've read these rules and understand them and will obey them. PM profiles titled "TT- EV". The
xxxxinitials for Eternal Vengeance - Teen Titans. You can type it out if you want. Doesn't matter to me. And finally, this is a RP. Enjoy yourselves.

xxxxxxC o n c e r n i n g P o w e r s
xxxxOk so it's been brought to my attention that powers seem to be used more then once. When selecting a power, please check out what others are using in the Profile
xxxxforum. This is to avoid repetition. It's also more creative to have your own power and not have what someone else has.~

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxS t o r y [P l o t]
xxxxMany years have passed since the Titans hung up their capes, in a sense. They've moved on to enjoy life.. and left Jump City in the hands of the new set of powered
xxxxindividuals, a group well trained by the original Titans. They watch over the city like hawks, keeping it safe from the clutches of evil that seems to be quite stubborn
xxxxabout giving up. Old enemies still linger of the original Titan's, but the new Titans are capable of combating these threats.. but.. that was until Slade returned from the
xxxxgrave. Having escaped the fate that would have been sealed for him after the events with Raven and Trigon, the former dead man was walking about as he had been
xxxxbefore all of that disaster. Mask in place, Slade sought out the help of the other villains.. and if united, they would then move on to conquer the Titans.

xxxxThe Titans themselves, who used to only be 5, are now raised to 10 members. Two teams watch the city both day and night. Can they stop the growing threat of Slade
xxxxand his soon-to-be allies? Can they guard Jump City before it shatters underneath their protection?

xxxxLooks like we're going to find out, now won't we?

xxxxBasics; Original Titan's are older, Newer Titans watch over Jump City. New Villains, along with Old Villains.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxS e t t i n g
xxxxJump City.

xxxxxxL o c a t i o n s
xxxx- Bank of Pérez [largest bank in Jump City. Often used as a storage for private valuables, and just as often the target of super-powered robberies].
xxxx- Bay Bridge.
xxxx- Beach Amusement Park [abandoned].
xxxx- Burgers Drive-In.
xxxx- Central Park.
xxxx- Cook's Electronics Store.
xxxx- Crash Alley [notorious car racing track which lives up to its name due to the wild races taking place there].
xxxx- Hive Academy [rebuilt for villains].
xxxx- Jump City television station.
xxxx- Jump City prison.
xxxx- Murakami High School.
xxxx- Oil Rig [abandoned, off the coast, in visual sight of Titans Tower].
xxxx- Old Stadium [abandoned].
xxxx- Pizza Corner [restaurant, with its most notable feature being a pizza slice-shaped balcony].
xxxx- Sewer system [under the system].
xxxx- SOTO warehouse.
xxxx- Titans Tower [headquarters of the Teen Titans].
xxxx- Tito's Junkyard [residence of Fixit].
xxxx- Video Dome [video rental store].

xxxxxxA d d i t i o n a l L o c a t i o n s
xxxx- Homing District 1 [a few blocks of houses].
xxxx- Murphy's Garage [small auto repair shop built into the side of a house in the industrial district; dabbles in auto supplies and more recently reinforced furniture].
xxxx- Old Church of Blood [underground church, guarded by magic and the old base for Trigon's followers].

xxxxxxD a t e
xxxxUnknown, but many years after the original Titan's were around.

xxxxxxT i m e
xxxxMorning.

xxxxxxW e a t h e r
xxxxChilly with a few clouds.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxC h a r a c t e r s
xxxxA few characters from back then will be present, plus a few new ones.

xxxxxxS l a d e
xxxxThe ever tiresome main enemy of the Titan's, though he is still as young as he was before the mess with Raven. He is still in need of a new apprentice to assist him and
xxxxas such he has set his sights on one of the 10 Titan's, but 'who' is still a mystery. He is also gathering up the enemies of the Titans in hopes of destroying them and
xxxxclaiming Jump City as his own once more [as he did with Terra].

xxxxxxB r o t h e r B l o o d
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxM a l c h i o r
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxR o r e k
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxR e d X
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxE v e l y n

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxM o r g a n
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxT e r r a
xxxxOnce free from her rock imprisonment, she still holds her youthful appearance, but she is good now. Ever since awaking from her 'slumber' she has thought about the
xxxxconsequences of her actions and has decided to work solo, occasionally helping the Titans out when around. She is fearful of joining the younger generation of Titans
xxxxdue to her past mistakes, which she thinks are doomed to repeat no matter what she feels.

xxxxxxC i n d e r b l o c k
xxxxWreaking havoc is his specialty, as usual.

xxxxxxP l a s m u s
xxxxSame as he was in the original, but currently to this day he still remains in his unconscious human form.

xxxxxxT h u n d e r || L i g h t n i n g
xxxxNever aging, the duo became more good nature when it comes to having 'fun'. They still occasionally drop by to lend a hand or pay a visit to the newer generation.

xxxxxxS t r e a k
xxxxThe son of Speedy and Red Flash. Though having inherited his father's outfit along with the Bow and Arrows with it, Streak chose to go with his own design. With similar
xxxxlooks as to his father, the young hero set out to help bring justice to the citizens of Jump City under the pretense of 'studying abroad'.

xxxxxxR a z o r
xxxxAn unearthly male who came to earth to seek a home since he lost his. A war swept his planet away, reducing it to a desolate wasteland with not even water to sustain
xxxxfurther life. It was completely ruined. He is gifted with sharp claws that can extent from his fingernails. He is also capable of producing fire from his mouth for a heated
xxxxspray attack, sweeping over whatever his target is.

xxxxxxM a n i p u l a t o r
xxxxA strangely gifted male. He possesses the power to transform his body into mental energy, but only while in pain. Also, he has been known to tunnel through solid
xxxxillusion, however he must speak words of power to do so. Lamentably, he struggles with being tired. He is rarely seen due to his sleeping habits. He is an aspiring villain.

xxxxxxA v a l a n c h e
xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxG h o s t

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxK i n g s A n d Q u e e n s

xxxxLore, a fictional island located somewhere out in the pacific ocean, but the exact location is always different in stories. It's as if the island moves. The only testament of it
xxxxbeing real are a group of people who came from it; the Kings and Queens, along with the Joker/Jester. It is said that this group has a sort of.. rivalry. The pairs of Spade
xxxxand Hearts have been pit against Diamonds and Clubs through a 'family feud', so to speak. Due to this feud the pairs picked a side that would best benefit themselves.
xxxxThe Spades and Hearts went into Villainy while Diamond and Clubs went into Heroism. The Joker/Jester was a neutral figure between them.

xxxxxxK i n g O f S p a d e s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxQ u e e n O f S p a d e s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxK i n g O f D i a m o n d s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxQ u e e n O f D i a m o n d s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxK i n g O f C l u b s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxQ u e e n O f C l u b s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxK i n g O f H e a r t s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxQ u e e n O f H e a r t s

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxJ o k e r / J e s t e r

xxxxPending information.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [R a v e n]

xxxxDaughter. Villain. Toryn Roth.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [R a v e n]
xxxxSon. Neutral. Deas Roth.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [S t a r f i r e]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [S t a r f i r e]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [R o b i n]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [R o b i n]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [B e a s t B o y]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [B e a s t B o y]
xxxxGender unknown.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [C y b o r g]
xxxxDaughter. Neutral. Eva Vincita.

xxxxxxC h i l d O f [C y b o r g]
xxxxGender unknown.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxP o s i t i o n s
xxxxPositions for Role Players to play as. More can be added if needed. If you wanna be something other then what's below, speak with me about it. This includes members
xxxxof the new HIVE, neutral, etc.

xxxxColor Bar > Open / Reserved / Taken / Evil / Good / Neutral / Alive / Dead / Unknown / (User)

xxxxV i l l a i n s
xxxx❖ Deathstroke - Taken / Alive / (iKal-El) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Male - Slade Wilson].
xxxx❖ Malchior - Taken / Alive / (Sunraiser) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Male - Malchior of Nol].
xxxx❖ Cinderblock - Open.
xxxx❖ Plasmus - Open [Asleep].
xxxx❖ Brother Blood - Taken / Alive / (Sunraiser) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Male - Sebastian Blood].
xxxx❖ Manipulator - Taken / Alive / (Nilion Unlustig) / Character Profile. [Age: 20 / Male - Laviel Luka].
xxxx❖ Morgan - Open.

xxxx❖ Villain 1 - Taken / Alive / (Sunraiser) / Character Profile. [Age: 20 / Male - Julien Coeur] {Codename: Maestro / Grey}.
xxxx❖ Villain 2 - Taken / Alive / (Sugarcanegalorerawr) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Female - Arcana Minvera] {Codename: Arcana}.
xxxx❖ Villain 3 - Open.
xxxx❖ Villain 4 - Taken / Alive / (ArchMageZer0) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Kiera Zedler] {Codename: Siren}.
xxxx❖ Villain 5 - Taken / Alive / (Machika Jewlitt) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Hanako Kushinada] {Codename: Obsidian / Phage the Untouchable}.
xxxx❖ Villain 6 - Taken / Alive / (Wolf The Aspect) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Casshern Felmire] {Codename: Crawler}.
xxxx❖ Villain 7 - Taken / Alive / (Leopold Von Blueberries) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Male - Leopold Vander].

xxxxT i t a n s
xxxx❖ Titan Team 1 Leader - Taken / Alive / (Nilion Unlustig) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Female - Locus (Livion) Sorvella] {Codename: Shadow Walker}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 1 Member - Taken / Alive / (Allison_wanted_a_username) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Female - Isabella Grayson] {Codename: Sparrow}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 1 Member - Open.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 1 Member - Taken / Alive / (Melody Eternal [formerly Unrelenting Melody]) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Male - Zander Williams] {Codename: Medikus}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 1 Member - Reserved / (Hime Tea).

xxxx❖ Titan Team 2 Leader - Taken / Alive / (ArchMageZer0) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Lilith Wright] {Codename: The Dark Scholar}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 2 Member - Taken / Alive / (tautology being) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Alala Zabat] {Codename: The Lucky Diviner}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 2 Member - Taken / Alive / (The Showoff Perfectionist) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Female - Nikki Robinson] {Codename: Midnight / Catgirl}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 2 Member - Taken / Alive / (Sinmaster123) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Male - Hayate Vincita] {Codename: Iron Justice}.
xxxx❖ Titan Team 2 Member - Taken / Alive / (Gingerbread Fetus) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Male - Renalt Marlow] {Codename: Vidar}.

xxxxH e r o s
xxxx❖ Terra - Open.
xxxx❖ Thunder - Open.
xxxx❖ Lightning - Open.
xxxx❖ Streak - Taken / Alive / (Nilion Unlustig) / Character Profile. [Age: 19 / Male - Crisco Harper].
xxxx❖ Razor - Taken / Alive / (GhostScope) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Male - Zul'Daaken Malkinkhete].

xxxx❖ Hero 1 - Taken / Alive / (TheyCallMeFletch) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Ezekiel Tenchi] {Codename: Despoiler}.
xxxx❖ Hero 2 - Open.
xxxx❖ Hero 3 - Taken / Alive / (Wolf The Aspect) / Character Profile. [Age: 83 / Male - O'Reilly Hendrickson].
xxxx❖ Hero 4 - Taken / Alive / (Blood Fox Claw) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Charles Smith] {Codename: Xero}.
xxxx❖ Hero 5 - Taken / Alive / (Hope_Mercy_Rose) / Character Profile. [Age: 20 / Female - Eboni Rosewater] {Codename: Cleopatra}.
xxxx❖ Hero 6 - Reserved / (Mr Sax Guy).
xxxx❖ Hero 7 - Taken / Alive / (Robotic Dominican) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Damian Sandsmark] {Codename: Wonder Boy}.

xxxxN e u t r a l s
xxxx❖ The Twins - Taken / Alive / (Sunraiser) / Character Profile. [Age: 9 / Male/Female - Hénri and Heléné Coeur] {Codename: Gemini}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 1 - Taken / Alive / (Helios Nostros) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Alex Cross].
xxxx❖ Neutral 2 - Taken / Alive / (Wolf The Aspect) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Male - Samuel Mumbo] {Codename: The Amazing Mumbo Jr}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 3 - Taken / Alive / (Mizz Krazy10) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Noel Cherlina] {Codename: The General}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 4 - Taken / Alive / (Xnight classXtentensheart) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Female - Maxine Montgomery] {Codename: The Rookie}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 5 - Taken / Alive / (TheyCallMeFletch) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Male - Ragna Ventris] {Codename: Ragnarock}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 6 - Taken / Alive / (Mr Sax Guy) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Male - Kale Bonesteel] {Codename: The Re-Animater}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 7 - Taken / Alive / (Astrid Ancient) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Female - Epoxy Wolfric] {Codename: Grey Wolf}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 8 - Taken / Alive / (Mizz Krazy10) / Character Profile. [Age: 17 / Female - Alice LeBeau] {Codename: Lady Luck / Card Shark}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 9 - Taken / Alive / (Blood Fox Claw) / Character Profile. [Age: 18 / Male - Jakobe Kizera] {Codename: Red X}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 10 - Taken / Alive / (Sunraiser) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Female - Madelynne Coeur] {Codename: Mardi Gras}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 11 - Taken / Alive / (ArchMageZer0) / Character Profile. [Age: Unknown / Male - John Doe] {Codename: Nobody}.
xxxx❖ Neutral 12 - Taken / Alive / (Leopold Von Blueberries) / Character Profile. [Age: N/A / No Gender - AI Unit [Prototype] Charles] {Codename: C0rrupti0n}.

xxxxC h i l d r e n O f O r i g i n a l s
xxxx❖ Daughter of [Raven] - Taken / Alive / (Abel Kross [formerly Taciturn Caress]) / Character Profile. [Age: 19 / Female - Toryn Roth] {Codename: Corvus}.
xxxx❖ Child of [Raven] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Stafire] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Starfire] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Robin] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Robin] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Beastboy] - Open.
xxxx❖ Child of [Beastboy] - Open.
xxxx❖ Daughter of [Cyborg] - Taken / Alive / (Machika Jewlitt) / Character Profile. [Age: 16 / Male - Eva Vincita] {Codename: Anastasia}.
xxxx❖ Child of [Cyborg] - Open.

xxxxU n k n o w n
xxxx❖ Avalanche - Open.
xxxx❖ Ghost - Reserved / (xXxJennocidexXx).
xxxx❖ King of Spades - Taken / Alive / (Nilion Unlustig) / Character Profile. [Age: 19 / Male - Carvon Laria] {Codename: Shape Changer}.
xxxx❖ Queen of Spades - Open.
xxxx❖ King of Diamonds - Open.
xxxx❖ Queen of Diamonds - Open.
xxxx❖ King of Clubs - Open.
xxxx❖ Queen of Clubs - Open.
xxxx❖ King of Hearts - Open.
xxxx❖ Queen of Hearts - Open.
xxxx❖ Joker / Jester - Open.
xxxx❖ Evelyn - Open.
xxxx❖ Rorek - Open.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxR a n k s
xxxxThis is basically like.. status' of the characters with other characters.

xxxx✔ = Likes.
xxxx❤ = Loves.
xxxx✱ = Dislikes.
xxxx✖ = Hates.
xxxx✦ = Mutual Indifference.
xxxx► = Is Dating.
xxxx➔ = Crushing on.
xxxx♪ = Friends.
xxxx♬ = Best Friends.
xxxxΔ = Enemies.
xxxx℧ = Siblings.
xxxx• = Acquaintances.

xxxxxxE x a m p l e s
xxxxSusan ✱ Bob.
xxxxBob ✔ Susan.
xxxxJill ► Franklin.
xxxxHopefully you get the point of how this works.

xxxxxxC u r r e n t l y
xxxxThis will be updated throughout the RP in the posts concerning shifts throughout the day or the day itself.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxS k e l e t o n
xxxxProfile skeletons for the characters will be here. Between the FIRST and LAST name part, the ___ is for an optional middle name. If you don't want a middle name, leave
xxxxthat line there. xD If you have an issue with the top picture just give me your pic and I'll fix it for you. As for the links to pictures, put them in url form, which is like this:
xxxxName of Link. If you have any questions, please ask. ALSO. Where the colored x is.. That's where you put the information, in the profiles. Delete the x and place your
xxxxinformation between the grey colored coding.

xxxxxxR E M I N D E R
xxxxALSO, and this part is important, you must send a PM with the Reserve part at the bottom after filling it in. It will have your username and the character you want. This is
xxxxdone because it may already be taken. I don't want you to waste time making a profile for a taken position.

xxxxxxR e s e r v e
xxxxBelow. This is basically the format that needs to be sent to me to reserve a character. Be aware that you may not get the spot if another reserves it first.
[u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=15][color=#a60000]R e s e r v e[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=11][color=#7d7979]Position [Character] Goes Here.[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=11][color=#7d7979]Username Goes Here.[/color][/size]

xxxxxxT i t a n
xxxxBelow
[center][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/CesiaDemon67/200.jpg?t=1340196040[/img]

[size=16][color=darkgrey][b]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/b][/color][/size]
[size=19][color=darkgrey]»[/color] [color=COLOR1]F I R S T[/color] [color=darkgrey]|[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]___[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey]|[/color] [color=COLOR1]L A S T[/color] [color=darkgrey]«[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=darkgrey][b]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=darkgrey]Quote or lyrics[/color][/size][/center]

[size=12][color=COLOR2][u][b]_T H E - B A S I C S . . ._________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[list][size=10][color=COLOR1]► [b]Nicknames:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](What else do people call you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Codename:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](This is where your Codename goes, kind of like Captain America who is really called Steve Rogers)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Pronunciations:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How do you pronounce things, such as your name, your nicknames, etc)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How old are you? To be a titan you have to be a teen, don't forget this)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Under The Clothing:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Male or female)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Race:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](If Human: Caucasian, black, asian, etc. If other race, state what it is, such as like what Starfire is)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Height:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How tall are you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Weight:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How much do you weigh?)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Relatives [Family]:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Family is important, so who are they?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Role:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey]Good. Hero.[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Place of Birth:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Where were you born at?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Interest:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Who are you interested in? Who are you with if you are with someone?)[/color][/size][/list]

[size=12][color=COLOR1][u][b]_M Y - S T O R Y . . .____________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[list][size=10][color=darkgrey]Background / history goes here. Tell about what made you you..[/color][/size][/list]

[size=12][color=COLOR2][u][b]_P E R S O N A L I T Y . . ._________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[list][size=10][color=darkgrey]Write a bit about the character.. Style, attitude, etc.[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR1]Things I like:[/color][/b][/size]
[list][size=10]✔ [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
✔ [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
✔ [color=darkgrey]x[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR2]Things I don't like:[/color][/b][/size]
[list][size=10]✖ [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
✖ [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
✖ [color=darkgrey]x[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR1]Strengths:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR2]Weaknesses:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR1]Appearance:[/color][/b][/size]
[list][size=10]LINK[S] GOES HERE
[color=darkgrey]DESCRIPTION GOES HERE IF YOU WANT TO ADD A DESCRIPTION. IF NOT, ERASE THIS PART LOL.[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR 2]Powers / Abilities:[/color][/b][/size]
[list][size=10]● [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
● [color=darkgrey]x[/color]
● [color=darkgrey]x[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR1]Extra Information:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR2]Weapons / Tools / Equipment:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=COLOR1]►[/color] [b]Code Box:[/b] (Theme Song.)[/size]

xxxxxxV i l l a i n
xxxxBelow.
[center][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/CesiaDemon67/200.jpg?t=1340196040[/img]

[size=19][color=darkgrey]»[/color] [color=COLOR1]F I R S T[/color] [color=darkgrey]|[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]___[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey]|[/color] [color=COLOR1]L A S T[/color] [color=darkgrey]«[/color][/size]

[size=12][color=COLOR2][u][b]_T H E - B A S I C S . . ._________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[list][size=10][color=COLOR1]► [b]Nicknames:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](What else do people call you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Codename:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](This is where your Codename goes, kind of like Control Freak who I don't know the real name of lol)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Pronunciations:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How do you pronounce things, such as your name, your nicknames, etc)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How old are you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Under The Clothing:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Male or female)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Race:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](If Human: Caucasian, black, asian, etc. If other race, state what it is, such as like what Starfire is)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Height:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How tall are you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Weight:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How much do you weigh?)[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Relatives [Family]:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Family is important, so who are they?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Role:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey]Evil. Villain.[/color]

[color=COLOR1]► [b]Place of Birth:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Where were you born at?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Interest:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](Who are you interested in? Who are you with if you are with someone?)[/color][/size][/list]

[size=12][color=COLOR1][u][b]_M Y - S T O R Y . . .____________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[list][size=10][color=darkgrey]Background / history goes here. Tell about what made you you..[/color][/size][/list]

[size=12][color=COLOR2][u][b]_P E R S O N A L I T Y . . ._________________________________________________________________[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[list][size=10][color=darkgrey]Write a bit about the character.. Style, attitude, etc.[/color][/size][/list]

[color=darkgrey]DESCRIPTION GOES HERE IF YOU WANT TO ADD A DESCRIPTION. IF NOT, ERASE THIS PART LOL.[/color][/size][/list]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR2]Powers / Abilities:[/color][/b][/size]

xxxxxxH e r o
xxxxBelow.

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Codename:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](This is where your Codename goes, kind of like Control Freak who I don't know the real name of lol)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How old are you?)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Role:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey]Good. Hero. Soloist.[/color]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR2]Powers / Abilities:[/color][/b][/size]

xxxxxxN e u t r a l
xxxxBelow. Make sure to read Role. It'll explain more.

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Codename:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](This is where your Codename goes, kind of like Captain America who is really called Steve Rogers)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](How old are you? To be a titan you have to be a teen, don't forget this)[/color]

[color=COLOR2]► [b]Role:[/b][/color] [color=darkgrey](You can be either completely Neutral, helping neither sides, or you can be a player for both teams, kind of like how Red X was. He was evil, but yet he helped Robin. This is entirely up to you.)[/color]

[size=11][b][color=COLOR 2]Powers / Abilities:[/color][/b][/size]

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxL i n k s
xxxxLinks to OOC, Recruitment and Profile's will go here.

xxxxxxO O C
xxxxHere.

xxxxxxP r o f i l e s
xxxxHere.

xxxxxxR e c r u i t m e n t
xxxxHere.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxA n n o u n c e m e n t s
xxxxImportant events and dates will be posted here, along with a summary if needed.

xxxxxxN o v e m b e r 2 8
xxxxCurrently under construction.

xxxxxxN o v e m b e r 2 9
xxxx[12:10 AM] Open! Lol. Just a few hours from the last announcement.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxR e s e r v e d 1
xxxxPosted for later use, if necessary.

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxR e s e r v e d 2

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxR e s e r v e d 3

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxS t a t u s
xxxxThis will tell what's going on with the RP. The current one will be in caps and colored differently then the rest, bolded.

xxxxxxU C
xxxxUnder construction.

xxxxxxO p e n
xxxxOPEN FOR BUSINESS.

xxxxxxC l o s e d
xxxxNo longer operating.

xxxxxxP a u s e
xxxxTemporarily frozen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff