Post #5.) Characters
Post #6.) Forms
Post #7.) Profiles
Post #8.) Banned List
Post #9.) Banners
Post #10.) Updates
<Center>[Rules]

1.) Allowed 1-2 characters per-person.

2.) Keep forum PG-13, Romance is allowed but cybering goes straight to Instant Messages (IM)

3.) How Made-Ups Work: I am permitting two (2) at first and after one (1) original character. Then after that's filled two (2) made-up's are opened and so on... But if your character dies then a person is allowed to create one (1) new made-up or choose another character.

4.) All profiles PM to me along with character questions. ((Ex. Can I Be -----?))

5.) Swearing shall be kept to (At Maxium) five (5) cuss words per-post.

6.) Godmoding is forbidden!!! Everyone gets hurt and/or dies every now and then...Meaning...Don't Play God!!!

7.) When OOC (Out Of Character) use ((------)) or [[------]] or {{------}} or OOC:--------

8.) When PMing infomation please include "Jr. Bag Clip"

9.) Only Literates and Experienced writers...No one nubs with one (1) liners. (3 sentence minimum)

10.) Stay in charater

11.) Please don't use ** or -- to show actions!

12.) Post at least once a week, and tell if you will be away.

13.) Be active or your charater will be replaced/filled/banned. (See Rule # 12)

14.) If you post your "Profile" or "I wanna be's" in forum then I will personally ban you from this RP. Including if you dont following rules you will also be banned.

15.) Have Fun...And Follow Rules!!!
<Center> [Story]

This new girl is in control by Slade. He has been in hiding for sometime now plotting on his revenge. Terra had caused a false sense of security to appear over the Titans and now it will be ripped off them when a new villan is awakened.

For fourteen years Moondust slept in a hidden cave away from all the riots. She had a helmet placed upon her which kept her updated with the outside world.

With ablilities to copy a person's powers with just the sight of it, she discovered new ways to wreck the world. Moondust however had a glitch in the program causeing her to see the Titans as good and Slade as bad.

Once he awoken her she soon relized what was going on. She fled from the cave quickly then headed over to Terra's grave. With soft words she then restored the child's life with the cost of half within herself.

Moondust fainted and Terra recovered from her pause in time. She then picked up Moondust and brung her to the "T" tower. Inside of the comfortable home, while Moondust slept, Terra argued with the Titans about her alliance.

All hell broke loose and Terra ended up leaveing into the world again taking Moondust along with her...What might happen to the two apprentices of Slade? And is it possible that their alliances lay apeart from one another?
<Center> [Moondust]

Name: Moondust
Race: Human
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Eye Style: Happy and Cheerful...Can show feelings like an open book.
Outfit:
Weapon:
Magic:
Personality:
Strong Points:
Weak Points:
Special Features:
Skills:
Family:
Friends:
Short Bio:

((Will Finish Tommorow...DO NOT POST))