Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya stopped in midflght towards Serena, the sounds of the fight below distracted her enough as she watched the monkey like member of the Hive get blast back onto a car while Moe as knocked backwards in the opposite direction, her head completely seperating from her body as she sighed, not even wanting to imagine a fraction of Tech's rage once he saw her like that as she landed, lightly on the ground behind the Hive monkey, her right hand held over her head, tearing another piece out from the street, "Hi there! Monkey boy!" she said.

◇ ❖ ◇Serena◇ ❖ ◇

User ImageUser Image

Serena flew off and landed on the roof of the building she had been on when they first started and watched the fight continue below. This was becoming a pain for her, her team and the Titans were strong but when compared to the previous Titans, it seemed they were far too inexperienced to even allow the fight to be entertaining. The only thing that had caught her attention was the robot blasting Wu into a car while her own head was seperated from her body, 'Such a pain...' she thought sighing slightly. She sat back, frowning slightly...she would watch how her team stood against the Titans for a bit longer before deciding what to do next.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

When he was addressed Wu forced one eye open to look up at the girl with her palm held over his head, pair of white wings, purple hair and groaned wiping his bloodied nose with his hand and frowning at the girl. "It's monkey King" he said in retort to her comment. He laid there for a moment before quickly flipping off the car to the side opposite of Haya. He paced a little looking her over one eye still partially closed from the pain in his face and the long red mark was still clear as day where his staff had smacked him. "Really? Weren't you fighting someone else? Have you no respect for the super fight rules of conduct? I am very disappointed in you titan, to think you're supposed to be a hero" he sighed shaking his head with a 'tsk tsk tsk'. Of course he was simply having fun at her expense, and was simply talking to hear himself talk, but on the off chance these things sank in he'd have a major laugh later with the group 'Yup, I talked the white winged titan into leaving me alone' though this never showed on his face. He took his staff from his tail and held it like a walking stick as he finally stopped pacing back and forth to face her "Oh, and I think I may have broken your doll, you should probably gather up those pieces before any get lost" he spun the staff in his fingers while his tail swayed back and forth waiting for her reaction, he was hurting but if she was simply going to throw boulders at him he figured he'd be fine.

Aged Gaian

User Image

"What Are Nightmares? If Not Based In Truth."

Watching the androids leave, Slade turned to face the darkness behind him, walking into it like it was an old friend to embrace. Except he didn't have any friends, never did and nor would he offer himself the luxury of friendship when the burdens it wrought became unbreakable chains, forged onto the fools who allowed themselves to be bound like slaves to a mere promise of companionship. A wooden crate sat before him, pried open where it revealed countless laptops he had ordered those years ago. They were sturdy, waterproof and even by modern standards, they were impressive pieces of technology. Flipping it open, the screen instantly came on and required his visual recognition to access even the most basic of functions. Leaning forward, his pupil narrowed as the thin laser scanned his retinal before making a musical chime, granting him what he wanted. Inserting a thumb drive into the USB port, it began copying the information he had gathered on the New H.I.V.E. and the Titans. Countless streams of information swarmed his vision, his mind taking it all in effortlessly and without hesitation. Slade had unlocked the entirety of his entire Brain long ago, something not even those who used physic ability could even do, physic's were fools. Their ability came from an inherited gift that clung to their DNA like plague virus that refused to burn away in fire, what Slade had done was his success and his alone. Not even great minds like The Batman, or even The Riddler could stand against him intellectually. It had been long years of travels after his supposed death, he had gained many new scars but nothing made him forget Jump City.

Those days of wasted memories had long since past, Slade had come home again and he intended to make this city BURN, and then the world. It would come quietly, not the horror he had unleashed with the Father of Raven. It was a gambit on his part to swear his body to a monster such as that, but it had given him life in the end again. In another place, he was known simply as Deathstroke the Assassin, the worlds most dangerous killer...but here in Jump City, he was Slade and Slade alone. A dead ghost that now walked their hallowed streets, ready to fill the sewers with the innocent and to tear buildings down around the ears of those who defended this city. It was a game to the children, a game where they would defeat the bad guys and then laugh about it later in their stifled arrogant little minds. Slade himself had thought of it as a game as well, when their was the chance of inheriting a successor...but now, there was nothing left. The New Titans and the New H.I.V.E. were not fit in his eyes, they weren't even breathing when the ground cracked and the innocent screamed. They hadn't bore the blood of each Titan on their knuckles like he had, seen the burns that coated his armor as they Broke him again and again. No, there was Slade left...and Red X. The two from before and the two that would remain. All he needed now was time. Turning away from the screen, Slade left his home.

The three Androids all perched like gargoyles, their data banks scanning the streets like silent vigils. They were watching the battle below, because the energy rating had been highest here. It was of the wrong kind, it was simply the battle between the super powered Teenagers. Of no interest to their goal, but they were recording the information and streaming it to Slade's databanks directly. That was part of their programming, something that their simple, horrific minds could not deny. Watching the fight with black eyes and featureless faces hidden behind simple mask's that held no more feature, save for eye holes. Suddenly, a ping of light filled the center ones vision, 012 if you wish to get personal with the Android. 012 turned to the red flare that emitted from Titan Tower, a dangerous zone is what his data screamed to him. Motioning to the two other Androids, the trio simply leaped off of the building and into the alleyways below. Moving swifter then any human and unnoticed in the deep shadows of the buildings, they had a single Target and wouldn't rest until they had brought their Master the one known as Red X.
User Image

Company:No one
Thoughts:This is always annoying
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
    As X crawled through the labyrinth that was the ventilation system of Titans Tower, and was surprised to find that he could still maneuver relatively well in such a tight space. The aluminum walls gave off a restrictive feeling of claustrophobia and the air was stale and smelt as though it was infested with dust. The air that had been running through it left the aluminum cold as ice to the touch, to the point were the cold ate through any clothing one may be wearing. It certaintly was an agitating experience; yet, the prize was too great to pass up. and to think, I thought I was above this He thought to himself in mild annoyance. It would be worth the trouble if he could successfully obtain the object he was searching for and escape the tower, whether or not he fought didn't matter to him, as long as he
    got what he was searching for. He followed the ducts for a few minutes before reaching a sharp drop off that plummeted straight down for several feet, too far to drop from where he was currently. He turned and saw a grate not too far from the sudden drop and fell from it.

He found himself in an empty hallway. Doors aligned the walls leading toward the dead end where, he assumed, was where the drop off would be. He took out a small explosive and threw it towards the bottom of the wall. It exploded upon impact and revealed the labyrinth of airducts once again, specifically the drop off that was previously too deep. He had sheilded himself with his cape. Once the explosion was thought to have done its job, he gazed over his cape. There was a blast mark adorning the wall around where the explosive had hit, a hole, and of course some small rubble. X walked toward the newly made entrance to the gauntlet of pathways that was the dreaded ventilation system and examined the drop once again. He found it to be more manageable now and cleared rubble from the entrance. He climbed into it and fell about two feet before reaching the bottom.

He landed with a sounding clang that echoed through the vents repeatedly, driving home the isolationist feel that the ducts seemed to have. Anyone who was sane and barely keeping their whits about them would now be seriously questioning their want to finish their objective. Yet, X was used to isolation, the cold desolate feeling of knowing that if something happened to you, no one would know, and no one would care. The cold feeling that made even its long term inhabitants feel unwanted in its presence. X had gotten as used to this feeling as one could get, without totally going insane. He was close to his objective, in fact he found the room a few was after his drop. It was dark, yet there was a faint blue glimer when light was shined inside of the room. Jackpot X thought to himself as he dropped into the room, prize
    within arms reach.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya frowned at the monkey's words and wondered why she turned her attention onto him instead of Serena, 'If she is Kaya...how can I fight my own sister?' she thought but shook her head, focusing on him once more. She had seen his abilities from the air during her own fight, even if she did attack him head on, he would simply deflect her attacks and cause more destruction to the street...though at this point it didn't really seem to matter either way...
She clenched her free hand before throwing the piece of street straight at him and took off into the air again, landing lightly behind him and kicked him square in the back. She then began flying around him, quickly picking up more and more speed until a small tornado was whiping around him as she pulled out and into the air as she pulled out a lighter from her dress pocket. She quickly pulled her own fireball from the flame though it was much smaller than the one Serena had created, and threw it at the tornado, creating a vortex of fire.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wu watched as the girl flung the piece of pavement at him and simply grinned "Seems I ruffled a few feathers" as he struck out with his staff and with a quick glance batted the piece away down the block. The kick to the back was mildly annoying but he was right in thinking, she was nowhere as strong as Might, or probably even the robot girl. But it did cause him to stumble forward a bit out of his stance, the next move was simply comical, he would have laughed if the air wasn't so whipped up that it was hard to breathe. The walls of wind whipped around him but he barely budged, wit 8 tons of weight on his shoulder it would take a veritable hurricane to move him. It was annoying none the less, he lifted his staff above his head and began to spin it rapidly in the opposite direction Haya had gone around him. The pole extended as he whirled it above his head causing the tornado to waver as the wind he made in one direction began to quell the winds going the other way. But his staff did not stop extending once it breached the edges of the tornado, instead continuing to stretch out until it began to grind away a line in the buildings on either side of the street knocking over street lamps and tearing through concrete like sand until the golden tips of the staff disappeared into the buildings. The tornado was silenced and he could clearly see the fireball coming at him and he grinned his pole snapping back to normal in an instant and batting the orb of flame out of the sky. "That all you got feather brain? C'mon just bow to the king" he asked calmly as he grinned up at her holding his pole in his tail and standing on one foot in a martial stance. The buildings on either side of the street groaned and cracked, complaining about the new void carved into their structures. Wukong was pretty sure that he had not hit a support beam yet, that was usually something he felt and took a solid hit to rip through.

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

Rex could hear all the commotion that was going on inside Tech's room. 'I wonder what's going on in there'. He thought to himself. Seconds later Tech was giving him commands through the door. Rex started to take mental notes about the situation. An M.E.P. fried Tech's computers, a second intruder in the T Tower, The Hive attacking the bank. How could this day get much worse? "Man, you sure don't open your door to anyone but Moe, eh? Don't worry I'm on my way." he said as he opened one of the ceiling panels and pulled himself up. He started to crawl in the direction of what he thought was the basement. He did not know why, but something told him that something bad was going to happen there. 'I wonder how the other Titans are doing...' Rex thought to himself as he made his way through the tight space. He felt like an actual cat crawling through a tight crawlspace. The crawlspace was riddled with wires and such. He kicked out a panel from underneath himself and dropped down. He looked around for a grate that led through the air vents. He opened the first one that did and continued to crawl towards the basement. Just a few minutes later he heard another explosion. "Seems like my gut was right after all." he said as he followed the sound of the explosion towards it's source. And a few more seconds later, a loud clang roared through the vents. 'I am definitely on the right track.' he thought to himself, getting ever closer to the basement he picked up the pace. Only looking forward and not focusing below him, Rex fell through an open grate that someone had apparently forgot close. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. 'Ow...' he thought as he quickly got back up again. It seems that he had reached the source of the explosion. Mostly because there was a small gaping hole at the bottom of the wall. 'Duh...' he thought as he went through the hole and continued on his way to the basement. Moments later he reached a drop in the vents. "That does not look too far of a drop..." he said to himself as he looked down from where he was. This was no time to decide if he was going the right way or not, it was the time to try and stop whoever was down there. He climbed into the drop and fell a few feet, landing with loud thud which echoed through the vents. After crawling a few more feet Rex found another opening in the vent that led down to a dark room from where a faint blue glimmer of light shined inside. Rex quickly but silently dropped down and looked up. He saw a mysterious man. Wearing a cape and what he figured was a mask. He slowly stood up and readied the sword that he had forgotten he was carrying in the first place. "Oi! I am guessing that you are the person that has been messing around with my friend's electronics?!" Rex shouted at the caped man. "Now, how about you tell me who or what you are. And what you are doing here?" Rex asked the man cautiously.

(( question I hope this is okay...)
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

One explosion after the other, Gabriella was left hoping to see the demon Titan reduced to a smoldering wannabe. Unfortunately for her, the girl seemed to have taken advantage of all the pyrotechnics, effectively countering with a considerably larger fire ball than last time. Judging by its size and the speed it had been thrown with, she had very little chance of clearing the blast area unscathed. Instinct was quick to kick in at that point, and Might immediately buried both hands into the street below her feet. Reaching a depth of about 5 inches, her fingers gripped firmly around the pavement and managed to rip off a layer just wide enough for her to crouch behind of, just barely avoiding a direct hit. She thought herself safe at that point, but the attack wasn't over yet.

The blonde was able to hold strong against the initial impact, but the explosion that immediately followed was enough to throw her off balance, forcing her to tumble a couple of feet back and finally slam into the bank's lower level. Her back somewhat buried into the concrete wall, she waited for the all the dust to clear, but not without taking a quick look at her teammates first. From what she could tell, Grenade had just blown the knight up. Good for her, but the armor was probably for more than just show. Serena had been fighting with who looked like the inverted version of her, but the Titan had focused her attention on a new opponent. Judging by the bits of machinery scattered about, the Brazilian figured Wu had successfully taken out his target, but he wasn't getting a break anytime soon. Well, he probably deserved it. The monkey could take a few hits anyway, but nothing was worse than letting him gloat over an easy fight. Speaking of fights, it was probably time to get back onto the street.

The distance between her and Crimson Flame had considerably increased, an advantage she couldn't really allow the flier to have. With some of the building's infrastructure now exposed, she caught a glimpse of some of the steel rods still supporting the place. Taking hold of one in each hand, she easily pulled the pair out along with a considerably large clump of cement on each rod. She gave a quick look at the stretch in front of her, the objects lying around, possible covers, then started sprinting towards the other teen. Both arms started spinning their respective loads, adding momentum to the soon to be projectile. Once a bit closer, she sent them both flying in the white-haired girl's direction; but her plan wasn't over just yet. Just before getting too close, she ran passed the layer of pavement she'd ripped out a while ago, getting a good grip on it. The skin on her fingers itched at the still hot object, but she still placed it flat in front of her and continued the run. The idea was to distract her with the original two projectiles, fling the slab forward once she was a bit closer, have her break or avoid, but then surprise her with a little attack of her own. Let's just see if she was lucky enough to pull it off.

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]
User Image

Company:Rex
Thoughts:What do we have here...?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

After X fell he started toward one of the walls in the room of blue when he heard a drop behind him. "Well look what we have here! You're a regular detective aren't you? How about you do the same, since I know you aren't the original inhabitant of this tower, unless you where the one they never took on field trips." X said mockingly. He turned to see a young teen with cat like features wearing baggy clothing pointing a sword at him. X felt as if he wasn't in Titan Tower, but more so at an anime convention, staring down an angry cosplayer. He chuckled a bit, unable to take his assailant seriously, yet still ready to fight in case this 'titan' wished to try his luck. "Put that down, you'll poke your eye out if you're not careful!" X declared flatly.

X was slightly excited, if things went the way he thought they would, he would finally fight after a forced hiatus. The details were a bit strange, they involved slade, pain, and ultimately waking up six years ago to find that the world had change, though ultimately finding most of it had remained the same. Time.....It only changes scenery X had thought during his initial findings. Now, after not fighting in about a month, after honing his skills and beating his way though the worlds, supposed strongest fighters, he would have another duel on his hands. That is, if the little kitty's reaction was what he was expecting it to be.

Dangerous Capitalist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Diyin Lansa

Nick Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Kingdom: Jump City
Situation: Fighting against Mallory/Grenade
I am with: Mallory/Grenade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyin still pointing his sword at the one legged girl walking closer making chinning sounds underneath the metal boots on every step, reaching closer again as the sharp tip points at her, and grips tightly his frost blade while staring down at the girl in rage breathing out cold. Diyins mind becomes bit empty as his rage grow more while breathing a lot colder air coming out of his mouth through the helmet, suddenly hearing Crimsons voice asking all of us status are in the headpiece as her voice slowly fades replace by the voice of the Lich King remember saying to Diyin to show "no mercy" Back at the IceCrown where he came from when he been revive from the grave. Diyin slowly Rise up his Frost Blade with both hands aiming at the one legged yelling out loud with an evil colder echo voice as his eyes become more darker blue NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, right about to stab her then stops stiffly thinking about what his father said to him...... The tip of the blade pressing against the one legged girl's neck. Diyin place the blade slowly aside while griping one hand while looking at one legged girl, standing back rising up his hand aiming at the girl then freezes all around an ice bubble , and speaks to Crimsons when he turn around facing away from the one legged girl. I am fine.... Found one of the Hive members.cold echo voice, then Diyin turns his head looking at the corner of his eye girl inside the ice bubble then speaks softly. You are lucky I made a promise girl....

Theme Song: Wrath of the Lich King Soundtrack: Arthas, My Son

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Sending explosions towards crimson flame was'nt a good idea. Her control of heat and fire was almost absoulute. The only thing she has'nt tried is controling lava. The half demon watched as her attack neared the blonde bimbo. 'Smart girl' iris thought to herself once the girl made cover for herself. It was clear she was'nt the bimbo iris made her out to be. When the explosion went off iris her self used her wings to cover her face. Once it was over she removed them to see the destruction she had caused. The team would deffinatly be getting a letter from the city about this one.

It seemed the girl had been tossed into the bank. This only caused iris to sigh heavily. "Great more colateral damage" the girl mummbled to herself. She had also taken notice that the only titan to respond to her call was knight. This made her worry, either they were all to focused on there fight or they were losing. 'No, no we ever lose' the girl thought to herself. Her worry for the others was her greatest weakness.Almost completly lost to her thoughts the heroine did'nt notice the blonde bimbo was already back up on her feet. Two metal rods with chunks on concrete now headed straight for her. The two eye's on her shoulder glowed bright orange. They then fired orange lasers from them cutting both rods in half. Those eyes were not just for show and they could see very well.

Unfortunatly crimson flames reaction time was too slow and the girls third attack hit her pretty hard. The hard slab sent her straight into the building oppisite the bank. It was a good hit. It was possible iris could of avoided it all together. There was no one to blame but herself for this one. The ruble that surronded her seemed to all explode in flames. When it vanished only iris remained. She flew out of the building and landed on the ground across from her foe. "I could simply melt the ground you walk on. or keep my distance and use fire and lasers to subdue you, but that wouldent be an honarable battle seeing as you cant even fly" said crimson flame calmly as her entire body had a bright orange glow on it. She was super heating herself and preparing for close range combat. "Im not pulling my hits this time, and also...what shall i call you, bimbo is getting rather old" said iris before her wings quicly extended sending out a hot gust of wind all around her. She then took of flying low to the ground. Beneath her the road started to rip up slightly as she flew. Once in aim she would aim a super heated punch straight for the girl face. The friction alone would cause a small fire.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing:Fighting might
Who im with:Might

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

The man's remark annoyed Rex. Whoever this man was he must obviously have known the original Teen Titans. "The name's Rex. And you don't have to worry about me poking my own eye out. I know my way around a sword...or five." he said with a smirk. Whatever happened next was sure to end the same way, in a fight, with one of the two of them loosing. He might as well take this chance to try and get some information off of him. "I am going to go ahead and guess that you knew the original Teen Titans...? And allow me to guess what you're thinking. You think I look like some sort of angry cos player, I get it. Many people have thought that. But I can assure you. I am more than what meets the eye. So how about you tell me your name now. And your purpose for being here." Rex said in a somewhat confident voice. He was sure of one thing though,he was not going to allow this man to escape without getting some information off of him first.

((Bah, lame post is lame. I know. But right now I have to go to bed. I've got school tomorrow and its 11:17pm so goodnight))
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

A little grin crept onto the girl's feattures, more than pleased to see the result of her attack. She wasn't stupid enough to think the battle was anywhere near done, but a good hit was always something worth taking pride in, especially against a good opponent. Gabriella had taken a few steps towards the damaged building, only to completely stop once the explosion cleared the wreckage. The demon Titan was on her feet, and just a tad ticked off. After hearing her speak, the Brazilian couldn't help but scoff. "No please, use your fire, take to the sky, give me everything you've got." There was a slight hint of cockyness as she spoke to the other teen, fingers forming into the fists she slowly raised in front of her, ready for battle. "That way, once this is all over, I can truly say I killed a Titan." Sure, the comment was dark, but let's face it; she was a villain, and casualties were something you stopped regreting.

The gust of hot air that soon followed was a reminder that this wouldn't simply be a battle of brute strength. The Brazilian wasn't accustomed to the heat, and she wasn't exactly sure how much she could handle before the fires broke through her toughened skin. It wasn't enough to stop her though, just rethink the situation. She'd have to make a quick fight out of it if, and one or two hits wouldn't be enough to take the Titan down. Her mind started racing once the girl was in the air again, aiming straight at her, coming in fast. A quick smirk, then the blonde pressed her feet against the pavement, firmly standing her ground in anticipation of the attack to come. "And the name is Might!!" She shouted at her incoming opponent, one arm cocking back for a little extra flare. Once Crimson Flame was in range, her own attack at the ready, she would turn her counter into a test of strength, aiming her own punch straight against hers. She truly couldn't resist the challenge, even if the situation wasn't painted in her favor. Once that happened, physics would dictate the rest. Just like stopping a car, right?

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]
User Image

Company:Rex
Thoughts:What do we have here...?
User Image

X was taken aback from the words that fell from the furry-in-training's mouth. "Original Titans? What happened? They couldn't handle life without yours truely; and I'm sure you do fuzz ball so why don't you be a good little kitty and let me get what I need? Just so you know what to tell your master when they ask you what happened, just say Red X took what he wanted." X taunted, unable to take such a ridiculous looking individual seriously. He reminded him of the green one that he fought at one time; same basic make up in reality, they were both animals. He could tell that Rex was serious about trying to stop him, but that's the key word, TRY. From what he saw Rex's resolve wasn't as strong as someone's who was confident in their abilities, only someone who had made it through fights with luck in the past. It would actually take someone with finesse and skill to be able to stand on even ground with X. The way Robin fought him had all these aspects and more, and when it came down to it, they could have a fair fight. No weapons. No tricks. No powers. Just one on one combat to determine the better fighter. X cracked his fists and neck. Well? You gonna stop me?" X said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

'Okay, so, one: He knew the original Titans. Check. Two:Is he a jerk? Double check. Three:Name? Triple check.' Rex thought in his head. It was almost as if one of this man's objectives was to annoy him. But he could not blame him. He was right. Rex did not look intimidating at all compared to his other team members. Okay, maybe he was a bit more intimidating than Tech. Maybe. He looked at X carefully, trying to study him. First thing he noticed was that he did not have a weapon. Thus, making this a somewhat unfair fight. Rex led out a small, but loud sigh. He then sheathed his sword and laid it on the ground. "Look, I know that I am not the best in the team when it comes to managing my powers instead of a weapon. But one thing I am is honorable. If I fought you with a sword it would not be fair fight. I am going to try and stop you, yes. But I am going to in an honorable and fair way." he then walked over to X and extended his arm for a shake, "I will try my best. And may the man or neko, in this case, win." Anyone would admit that sometimes Rex was just too nice for his own good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff