Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Because of the mask hiding Serena's true identity, Haya was unable to determine whether or not she was really Kaya as she lifted her right hand, her palm aimed straight at the girl as the chunk of the street rose into the air again and she threw it straight at her. Haya knew this was pointless, if Serena did truly possess the same abilities as her, she would just be able to deflect the attack as easily as swatting a fly. But that was not was Haya's true plan. The moment the chunk flew towards Serena, she shot upwards, higher into the air and flew down until she was right behind the teenage crimnal. This was the moment of truth as her fist flew forward, about to punch Serena's mask off but it was blocked with a simple flik of the girl's hand. Haya moved backwards slightly and kicked at Serena's head but it was just as ineffective as her punch as Serena simply caught hold of her ankle, and tossed her away easily. If it wasn't for Haya's wings, she would have fallen straight back down to the ground. Frustration built up inside her, it seemed the masked Hive member wasn't even taking the fight seriously as she flew straight towards her, fist raised again but she was gone. Haya straightened up, looking from side to side for the whereabouts of Serena when something smashed into her back, sending her into one of the building's below. Brushing rubble off her, Haya took off into the air once more, glaring at the still calm Serena.

Shy Genius

User Image

User Image

Mallory looked up in confusion at the man extending his hand to her. She cocked her head to the side,unsure what he was doing. Then she realized it. He thought she was a helpless civilian. Anger bubbled up inside her as her eyes began to glow an erie light gray. An explosion erupted between her and the knight as a dark chuckle came from her. She put a cigarette in her mouth, lit it swiftly then blew the smoke in the direction of the knight. "You weren't expecting that we're you, tin man?"

LᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴOutside Bank
MᴏᴏᴅAngry
CᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏDiyin
Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ"What a Catch, Donnie" - Fall Out Boy

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Serena◇ ❖ ◇

User ImageUser Image

"Such a pain..." Serena sighed when Haya threw the chunk of street at her again and she easily caught it in mid flight and tossed it over her shoulder like a crumpled up piece of paper. However, the winged Titan was gone as she sighed once more, lifting her hand and blocked a punch that was clearly an attempt at removing her mask. That was when she caught a better look at Haya's face and her eyes widened, '...sister!?' she thought before narrowing her eyes once more. She had brely enough time to compose herself once more before Haya sent a kick aiming at her face. She easily grabbed the hero's ankle and tossed her away as easily as she tossed the chunk away. This girl was starting to become a nuissance as Haya flew straight towards Serena again, but she had already flown straight up and then behind her, kicking her hard in the back and sent her straight into one of the office buildings on the street, "Just stay there girl..." Serena murmured coldly, turning to join her teammates fight the rest of the Titans when a sound caught her attention, Haya had returned to her feet and was back in the air, a livid look on her face, "You don't seem to know when to give up do you?"

Dangerous Capitalist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Diyin Lansa

Nick Name: Knight.

User Image

Kingdom: Jump City
Situation: Fighting against Mallory/Grenade
I am with: Mallory/Grenade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyin sees her eye changed color in seconds, suddenly unexpected explosion happen as he been pushed back across, landing onto a wind shield car breaking the glass then Diyin gets off the car walking up to her while his eyes are glowing bright blue, pulls out the frost sword, and points the sword at her; notices she with the Hive. Prepare to meet Justice Hive scum. Diyin swifty swing his sword sending off a cold slashs while running up to Grenade and sends off another cold slash directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song: Wrath of the Lich King Soundtrack: Arthas, My Son

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

Rex silently laughed at the feud between Crimson and Tech. He would get a laugh whenever those two started fighting. Especially the time Crimson set fire to Tech's door. That was hilarious for him. He quickly finished his milk, afraid that if Crimson and Tech kept fighting he might spit it out in a fit of laughter. Just then the towers alarms went off. Crimson had already figured out the location and said that she was going to go on ahead and stall until the rest of them got there. 'Guess I should pick up somethings from my room' he thought to himself. He quickly made his way to his room and turned on the light as soon as got in. "Now where is it..." he said to no one in particular. He started to look around his room for his phone and a communicator. The phone was easy to find. The communicator on the other hand, was a different story. "Come on...! Where is it, where is it?!" he said as he dug through the piles of clothes in his room. "I have got to seriously start cleaning up my room....Aha! Eureka!" he screamed in delight as he came out from underneath a small pile of clothes holding the communicator in his hands. But just then he heard the faint sound of something being broken, no, more like crushed. Quickly putting his phone and communicator in his pockets he went out of his room and followed the sound. "It sounded as if it came from the Evidence Room..." he said quickly making his way over there. Once there he walked inside and looked around. The room was dark and it was obvious that it had seen better days. 'I wonder what caused that noise' he thought. Just then he could slightly feel something beneath his feet. He crouched down and found the broken pieces of what seemed like a mask. "What the...?" the words barely escaped his mouth as he stood up and looked at the display case in front of him. The glass and whatever item it held were missing. And name seemed to have been rubbed off. But what really got his Rex's attention were the clearly painted words on the wall. "I've come home..." he read out loud to no one in particular. He quickly took out his phone and took a picture of the words. 'I'm sure Tech will now what this means.' he thought as he made a beeline for Tech's room. "Now if I remember correctly his room should be way." he said as he grew closer to Tech's room. Finally reaching it he was about to knock on his door until he remembered what he had said to Crimson this morning. Just then a steel door closed his only way out. 'Great...Shutdown.' he thought as he took out his communicator hoping that Tech would hear him. "Oi, Tech. Mind opening your door for me? I have something important to show ya."

((I seriously hope I didn't miss anything this took me and hour to write....Not sure if that's a sign being good or slow))
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

Nice turn of events, wasn't it? The two consecutive puffs of smoke were a little confusing at first, even if they did slow her down. It wasn't until she stopped altogether that she completely figured out what was going on. "You don't waste a single chance to make me hate you more, don't you?" The Brazilian could bring down a building, throw a car or two, maybe even hold a train at bay. Needless to say, she didn't exactly like getting saved, especially when she didn't need to be saved. A fist had formed in her hand by the time she had been set down, only to have her 'savior' run off before getting a chance to present it to him. As to his remark? There was a little twitch in her eye at the word 'damsel'. "Yeah, you can count on that." A kick or two would be the perfect reward, now that she thought about it.

In any case, now that she was on the ground, and considerably ticked off, it was time to get back into the fight. Might wasn't too eager to get back into the air, but all she needed was to get a good grip on the demon girl. To her surprise though, the fight had come to her. And there she goes again with the bimbo thing... The blonde shrugged, letting out a sigh before turning up towards her opponent. She was starting to feel the heat from the fires surrounding her, something her invulnerability didn't completely help against. Once the flames shot out, her mind started racing with a plan, eyes quickly taking in as much from her surrounding as possible. Two cars had collided just a couple of feet to her left, a lamp post was half ripped out by her right. Decisions, decisions...

The projectiles had already turned back towards her, so she had to make up her mind quick. Before the fires could reach her, she managed to dodge to her left, making it out with just a few singed hairs, until she reached the cars. The Brazilian placed a hand on each of the wrecked cars, her fingers denting into the metal bumpers. "If only you were so lucky!" That last part was almost shouted, with the whole lifting one of the cars into the air and throwing it in the Titan's general direction. The second car was thrown just a few seconds after, but with a slightly altered trajectory. If she managed to knock this little birdie out of the sky, then things could really start getting interesting.

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]

Shy Genius

User Image

User Image

Mallory chuckled as the large knight called her "Hive scum". "The name's Grenade, actually," she said matter-of-factly. Suddenly, she was thrown back a few feet by the cold slashes. So, he was an ice knight? Weird. She glanced around for her cane but then realized it was by the huge knight with the huge sword. "Great..." She sat on the ground, taking a drag from her cigarette. The challenge would be getting over there and being quick enough to grab her cane with getting stabbed. It seemed pretty impossible with only one leg.

LᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴOutside Bank
MᴏᴏᴅDevious
CᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏDiyin
Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ"What a Catch, Donnie" - Fall Out Boy

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

This woman iris was fighting was deffinatly tougher than she looked. Defeating her here and now would be no small feat. She watched as the female dodged her flames. As the heroine watched she could only think to herself. Who were this new villains. They were two good at fighting and all of them being together at once was not a simple coincidence. There was no more time to think about it for now everything was starting to get out of hand. "Titans whats your status" said iris over there communicators. Truth be told she was a little worried about her team mates. This new enemys had her feeling a little uneasy.

While iris was thinking to herself the blonde bimbo was making her move. At some point she would have to make an effort to learn the girls name. It seemed iris was right about the girls abilities. She was now picking up two cars as if they were two heavy grocery bags. They were tossed right at iris who was ready to move in for a nice close range battle. Iris flew up and just as quickly she flew down. Red flames surrounded her as the cars neared she started spinning. Her claws were stuck out and in the front of the flaming spiral that was crimson flame. Iris ripped through the first car causing a bit of an explosion. This hit the second car and caused it to explode also. Iris was strong and extremely fire resistant but she was not invincible. The force caused her to stumble slightly almost dropping from the sky but she remained air born and behind the smoke as to not let her opponent see her moment of weakness.

Now that explosion was over the fire did not vanish. It hovered in the air as the smoke vanished. If this girl wanted to get destructive crimson flame could do the same. The girl soon dived down and the large ball of fire that surrounded her followed. She headed straight for the blonde fire house. Once she got closer iris stopped and shot the large fireball straight for the girl. Iris would let the ball explode on impact. She wondered how the girl fair against this.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Getting breakfast
Who im with: Haya

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at City Who: No one/ Moe with Hive and Teen Titans OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

Tech blinked as his computers were acting funny. He started to try to do a system check but one by one his computer was shutting down or losing it connection. Everything went black as he blinked and cursed as he hit his chair as she went to move over and stretch to mess with the connections. However he did not have to do anything as the computer came back on as the light was blinding if he was not wearing his goggles. He see a figure in a metal chair glaring at him with one eye. Nick already knew who that was as he was not lazy like the other titans. However this person was post to be dead.

"Your..." He said softly as he glare back threw his goggles as this was not good. This guy was mocking him as it might be true they were different. However he surly thought his tech was better then anything this guy can come up with. Then again this guy hacked the T tower. How? How can someone get pass his firewalls just mins after alarm going on. His eyes widen as he saw the crack in the mask before everything went fuzzy. "He.... was just here" He said in other shock. The guy was here in the t tower took the mask then got out to make the message. How... how can someone be that fast?

As he started to do a check on where the IP came from the system window popped up someone or rather damage to one of the steel doors. "Oh come on!" he said as he doubt it was Slade however it was still a problem. As he went to set the camera but a M.E.P. was set off knocking his system out again as he slam his fist on the board this time. "DAMN IT ALL" He yelled rather piss off. He needed to badly update everything to make sure no one can do this again. But the fact of the matter was this person was not Slade. This person action was not of a ghost but someone with skill to get pass the turrets outside then using the M.E.P. to knock out the system. It take him a hour or less to get the system up and going again. However he can't let the person have his way with the Tower.

He jumped a bit as he heard trick sword outside his door. "What are you doing here? ... Never mind this is perfect" He said as he pulled out a flashlight as he looked under his computer as he started to work on fixing things. "I can't Trick a M.E.P. just went off knocking my control out in here...Right now I need your to stop the intruder who just broke in" He said as he unplug and replug new wires and started to get the system repair. His poor baby has been hacked and now fried by strangers. "You have to open the panels to the floor and ceiling to get to the next floor. I try to get the system back on to get you come backup but right now we got to stop this intruder" He said to trick.

---------------------------

Moe kept shooting and she lost track of the monkey for a bit. Only to turn her head at the time he was cue balling her head. She slid on the ground as soon she stopped she soon stood up but her metal thing on her head was damage. It was her ear and radar in a since as only half of it was damage it was still bad. She aim again and started to rapid fire again but paused as spikes from her boots came down in to the ground. She charged her gun and shot a large laser at him.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wukong was rather pleased with himself as he had, so far, been able to wrack up the damage on the clockwork girl and remain unscathed. That was until, dang she was fast to recover he almost did not have a chance to shield himself but even that was not enough. Bringing his staff in front of him to take the blast the lazer's force was enough to blow him right off the street lamp and through a nearby second story window into an empty apartment. He shook his head as he pulled himself out of the rubble that used to be a living room and rubbed the back of his neck, "Lucky shot, stupid machine..." he muttered to himself before stopping, "She's... just a stupid machine..." it couldn't be that easy could it? He grinned maybe, maybe not but the challenge would be amusing. Still hidden from sight in the broken room he pulled a hair from his head with a small wince and tossed it having the fake clone materialize, the two pounded fists and smiled at each other "Alright don't mess this up" one said before leaving through the apartment door and heading downstairs. The other in the room simply smiled "Don't worry I got this" and after messing up his appearance a bit held his arm and limped to the hole in the wall.
The real Wukong circled around the fight through back alleys and rooftops as quickly as he could. The clone came into view hands up dragging his staff with his tail "Ok...." he wheezed out and coughed for added effect "Ok... I give." he said dropping down to the street and stumbling. If there was one thing Wu was good at it was putting on a show, lying was the forte of a trickster and he had learned from the master. The fake slowly approached Moe unsure on how the little robo cop would react hands still raised "Yup, I surrender... You win, how do you want to do this?". While the other Wu acted the real one slid down a fire escape and hid behind a dumpster where he could get a good view of what was going on, a nasty grin on his face.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at City Who: No one/ Moe with Hive and Teen Titans OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

Little Moe watched as she sent the guy flying. She took this time to charge up again ready to fire at him once he came out. However Her plans changed as he came out but he said he gave up. She did not lower her gun yet as she watched him as he got closer to her. "Toss the weapon to the side. Lay down and put your hands on your head ........ and other limbs where I can see it" She said to him as she motivation the weapon be toss. Her program was not really ready for tails in her system. It was a common a cop would do as she was program with many moves and what not but also the standard law. She undid her spikes to the ground as she walked a bit forward with her gun in her hands ready to fire still. She looked like she was ready to read him his rights.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Wukong

Wukong crept up closer behind an abandoned vehicle as the robo girl approached his clone it couldn't be this easy, could it? He was almost laughing at this turn of events. The clone did as it was told using his tail to toss the staff to the side, cracking the pavement where it landed and laid down with his hands on his head, this one too, with his face in the dirt was quite tickled that the trick was working. when the robot girl stood over the clone Wukong struck he rushed in from behind and leaped to land feet down on the girl's shoulders his staff wrapped in his tail, no bigger than a nun-chuck stick. The plan was when he landed the clone would grab the girl's waist, while he took a hold of her head. While standing on her shoulders he'd wrench her neck to the side and then pull up on her head, he felt like testing how well made this bot was.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Little Moe started to read off his rights as he was lying there. Since her radar was some what damage she did not see the real Wukong coming behind. By time he land on her shoulder she automate took her gun which has a full blast charged and ready to go off. If he think a long rang blast was bad wait until he felt one up close. It did not matter if the close tried to grab her waist as he might disappear after the blast. Since she did not have her spikes down she was going to get thrown from the power of the blast right in to the clone. This most likely cause more damage to her but the command from Crimason Flame was to keep on the target. She follow orders as Tech was not in contact with her. She fired. She did not have to think like humans as it was part of her program as it was one thing after another with out a worry or thought. However her program is bad took as she did not tell from a lie or trick. That comes from more of a gut feeling which she does not have. No she was only a robot.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Wukong

Time seemed to stop for a moment, he had landed perfectly, he had gotten a hold of the girl's head and started what he was aiming for, his clone had done it's job, and now he was staring at a glowing blue gun barrel. One of these things were not part of his plan "Oh Shi-" he was cut off by the gun blast. he was quick enough mentally to bring his staff to normal size and put it between him and the gun, but it was held in his tail which useful, did not have the right bone structure like his arms to absorb this blast. The staff took the initial hit but the contact caused the burst to explode throwing his staff back, and into his face as well as blasting him right off of the girl's back. His grip held firm though and the blast only helped him rip the robot girl's head off as he went flying back in an arch slamming down and crumpling the roof of a car. He dropped the robot's head as his hands quickly reached for his face as he rolled from side to side on his back groaning and cursing about his face, nose, I think she broke something, I'm gonna smack whoever built that in the face when I get my hands on them. You know the usual. The clone had burst from the blast and he did not look up to see how the body of the robot had fared he was more trying to see straight and get his hearing back, not to mention the considerable amount of pain he was now in.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Little Moe head came off as her body was knocked a couple feet away from the blast. Tech made Moe to be almost human like with power in the body and CPU in the head. So she was shut off as her eyes deem down and her body did not move. Tech was going to be so upset for someone hurting his little sister Moe. That and he have to send all night trying to fix her. Could be worst her body could be rip apart right? Moe was out of the battle just hope when this is all over someone takes her back to the Tower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff