7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Iris stood before the group of teen criminals waiting for them to launch an attack before she moved in herself. When the blonde female started to talk iris's eye's turned to her. "Well if it is'nt the blonde randomly destructive bimbo" said crimson flame countering her sarcasim with a little of her own. Her tail remained still as it kept her balanced hile she hovered. This girl was either stupid or she knew what she was doing. The teen titans were always all over the news and there powers and abilitys were known. The girl had to know iris could bench press a bus and then some if she wanted to. The girl had to have some kind of angle and iris had no choice but to wait and see what it was.

It seemed that another titan had finally arrived. It was knight the other armored member of the team. "Pick a target and watch out for civilians" said crimson flame slightly turning her head to her teammate. As her head turned back the blonde had already started making her way towards iris. She leaped of the building and propelled herself towards the heroine. As far as iris saw it if she was strong enough to jump that far she could take the fall aswell. The half demons wings pushed her foward in the air towards her attacker. As she got close enough her entire bode moved up and over the girl. She then sent her feet straight down in an attempt to kick the gir straight down to the ground below. She did'nt use her full strength as she did'nt want to kill the girl and she did'nt know how much she could take.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Fighting Gabriella
Who im with: Serana, Wukong, Mallory, Gabriella, Knight
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

Did she just call me a bimbo? Gabriella's features contorted in disbelief while she was in the air, halfway to the target, hundreds of feet from the ground. It was funny the way her attention shifted under the right circumstances. Yes, she was blonde, but that didn't make it right to conform to stereotypes! The mental rant continued for the few seconds before she was about to come into contact with the Titan, only to have her attention shifted again by the newest arrival. It had to be the ice or death or whatever knight; no one in their right mind would walk around with so much armor in this weather. When she opted to refocus on her original target, the girl had already made her move. This is why she hated flyers.

Opting to at least take the hit straight on, Might managed to twist her torso far enough so that the demonic heels hit right about her stomach. The Titan had a good kick to her, literally, enough to completely alter the Brazilian's original trajectory. She would have to make a note on the teen's strength. Reminder: Demon girl gets extra. A little grunt escaped her lips, more so from the fact that she'd gotten hit, would slam into the ground, then would have to make it all the way back up there. Despite the roar of the wind in her ear, an explosion down in the street managed to catch her eye. Mallory, the team's very own bomb expert, was giving the citizens her own little bit of mayhem. She'd have to high-five the black and white haired teen once she was on the ground. Judging by her current falling speed, it wouldn't take too long for impact, though she wasn't all too happy with the sloppy aiming. A few degrees north and she'd tear a brand new whole in the bank. Can't win them all, I guess.

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]

Aged Gaian

User Image

"What Are Nightmares? If Not Based In Truth."

In the darkest depths of Titan Tower, the sub levels that crept below the main structure like a spiderweb of tunnels, a dark figure was moving silently through the old crates and discarded vehicles. Slade's breathing was silent as his feet, stealthily transcending the obstacles that barred his way with a practiced grace. A turn, followed by another and he was moving up stairs that were barred with cobwebs and spiders the size of his splayed hand crept amongst the shadows at his feet. There were many ways into Titan Tower, a place of little security because it never needed anything more than what the latest ignorant technology fool would throw together to bolster their own egos. A door opened at a touch and the hallways became less barren, more living. The accusing eyes of the cameras surveyed endlessly, they went off whenever he neared them, flicking back on the moment he was out of sight. Too anyone who watched, it would be a glitch in the system, a ghost in the machine. That's all Slade was to anyone after this time, a Ghost. A horror that had been put down by the Originals, but Death wasn't enough, it never had been.

The Titans were gone, the H.I.V.E. had issued a challenge and they had raced off eagerly to their senseless violence and arrogant battles for glory that didn't exist. A small robotic girl was staring silently at the Television, before she would even suspect she was being watched: Slade had already moved on to the Evidence room. There was someone else here, he could sense it but their life wasn't his target this time. Slade never left evidence unless he wanted it to be seen, this time he would leave a message after he had collected.

Brain: A Glass Case.

Mad Mod: A Single Cane.

Moth Man: A Barbed Whip.

Red X: Nothing.

Slade: The Mask.

The case was removed, the alarmed stifled and the mask was held in his hands. The cracked surface seemed to stare accusingly at his own polished mask, "You left me here." It seemed to exclaim in a dreary insult. The new mask was removed, crushed underfoot into dust as the old, familiar face was fitted into place. Opening his one eye, Slade stared at himself in the dull reflection of the glass. A single tube of black paint was produced from his belt, the cap unscrewed and with a single finger, a message the Titans would find personally, One they would have to learn. Without Robin this time. The new Teen Titans were claimed to be powerful, stronger then before. Physical strength or mental will wasn't power, it was something the Good or Evil sought after relentlessly. Slade already had power, without the black or whites of good or evil. Finishing the message, he turned and was already gone, leaving the broken case and crushed mask as silent vigils to an empty room. The only thing that showed obvious intrusion was his message, for the Teen Titans.

User Image

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at City Who: No one/ Moe with Hive and Teen Titans OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

He was getting told from the left and right as eh turn down the volume in the sound as he shook his head. A flash of red was on his screen as alert came up but it seem the others already knew and started to take action. He was about to send Moe and saw the girls already left as he sighed as Moe can't fly nor she have a horse. "Moe you might have to take tunnel B" He said as he started to try to hack in to Jump city computer so he can see what going on in the city. However something odd caught his eyes in the tower but she did not know what as it really did not look like anything.

"Moe-chan is anyone in the area?" He asked very uneasy. Moe looked away from the TV as she looked around and shook her head. "Negative" She said in a normal robot voice. "Well... get to the tunnel and fast the other be needing you. I be watching" He said as he closed the line as he see Moe leave the Tower. He was the only one in the tower thought he never leaves his room. Just something was really wrong he knows it. So he started a system check and as he started the Alarm went off but not for the city it was coming from inside the tower. His heart skipped a beat as fear ran threw him as he had no one here. Everyone had left for the city as he tried to bring up the camera he could not see who it was.

Crimson destroy the cameras in that area last time she was upset with him. Moe still had no replace those yet as it was the main reason why the area was restricted as he still was making sure the T tower was up to date and it seem he failed in that. "Damn it!" He yelled as his hand hit the arm of the chair he was in hard as he put his head down. However he can't do nothing he active shutdown in the T tower as steel door in the halls started to come down closing off the sections of each floor until the T tower was locked down all the way.

------

Meanwhile Moe came out of the sewer int he city as she climb out as she headed to the location given by Tech. She came to see people causing trouble. No just trouble damage to the city in the area. She pulled out the big gun on her back as she aim at a guy who had a stick. "Surrender in 5 seconds or be subdued" She said in a rather plain robot voice with no hint of emotion. Her gun started to charge as he eye did not look anywhere but the target in front of her.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wukong swiped his staff to the side making a gust of wind to clear his view on street level. The wind whipped around like a mini cyclone blowing dust debris and civilians clear of in front of him. He grinned leaning on his staff, he had missed the entrance of Crimson flame but he saw the others clear as day, "Why if it isn't ....." his attention was drawn up as he heard a loud dull thud as Might was kicked out of the air and was sent careening towards the pavement. "Excuse me for but a moment" he said with a finger raised to the Knight "And hold that thought" He said referring to the small mechanical girl who was pointing a gun at him. He turned and ran back into the dust plucking two strands of fur from his tail and tossing them into the air they quickly formed into a pair of copies of himself.
The first jumped clear into the path of Might's decent turning to catch her like a football player would but on impact it puffed into smoke unable to hold its form after the hit but succeeding in slowing her down a bit. The second planted his staff and extended it up to meet her his legs and tail wrapped around it riding it up to her arms outstretched to catch her. It did get his arms around her but her decent was still too rapid and it pulled him down with her, up until the point where the double's chin connected with the end of the staff and puffed out as well. The third and True Wukong had casually lined himself up after the first two had failed and while holding his staff in his tail held out his arms and caught Might bridal style with a sly grin on his face. "I didn't expect a pretty thing like you to drop into a place like this" he said with a small laugh, and they said chivalry was dead.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya watched Diyin head off to the fight s as she headed inside and checked the tower's consoles to make sure where the fight was taking place and noticed the mansion of Dr. Bradburn had been destroyed, "Tech tell the other's I'll join up with them soon." she called, "Something destroyed Bradburn's mansion, I need to check it out." she looked around and noticed everyone had left and sighed realizing she had been left behind...again...but then again that didn't matter because she could catch up with everyone in no time. Heading back out onto the roof, she extended her wings and flew towards the smoldering remains of the doctor's mansion. Even as she headed inside, Haya knew she had arrived far too late to help the occupant as she punched what was left of the last standing wall in frustration. That was when she noticed it, a bloody mark just next to where she punched. It seemed strange but even as she stared at it, an unexplained chill shot up her spine as she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of it, deciding to show it to the others later.

Her wings spread out once more and she flew off and headed towards where the fight was taking place, landing lightly on the sidewalk in front of the bank, her wings folding neatly behind her back as a fireball was thrown straight at her but she simply held out her hand, and stopped it, throwing it back at the caster before raising her hands up over her head, a chunk of the street ripped itself loose and flew up into the air as she threw her arms forward, the chunk flying towards the criminals. A grin formed on her face until it was stopped and thrown back towards her as she flew into the air, 'What the!?' she thought, 'The same powers as me...?!' she turned her attention towards the criminals as their only masked member took to the air as well, her own black wings flapping in the exact same pattern as hers, '...Kaya?!'

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Serena◇ ❖ ◇

User ImageUser Image

Serena didn't move from her spot when Wu smacked the pit of the peach he had been eatting down the street, completely destroying and flipping the car it hit...not really his best work. She knew he could do far better than that performance. Might seemed to have agreed with her as she moved forward to attack but was stopped by an unfortunately familiar voice, "It seems the Titan's reaction time is faster than I thought." she said flatly holding out her hand towards the half demon, Crimson Flame, before she could attack, a second sound almost drew her attention, "Wu, if you want a good excuse to be late, don't you think it would be courteous if you could lend a hand to Grenade so she herself wouldn't be late so much?" she asked coolly as Grenade began to attack, noticing the Titan's second armored member arriving followed by a small girl holding a large gun as she sighed, "Such a pain...a ridiculous looking knight and a scrawny little brat holding a gun far too big for her." she said, again with little emotion as she drew a second fireball from her lighter, throwing it at the Titans who were still standing in front of the bank. However before it hit, it was stopped and thrown straight back towards her as she calmly stepped to the side, lifting her hand calmly to stop a chunk of the street being thrown at her and threw it right back at them, forcing the one who threw it into the air. Serena's own wings stretched out as she flew into the air after the winged Titan, lighter still in hand, ready to attack.
User Image

Company:No one
Thoughts: This is new...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The air flowed light, yet rough enough to carry a leaf along with it. It was a strange tranquil feeling that didn't fit the rooftops of Jump city, especially with the scene that was painted in the ground and in the skies above. The air betrayed the senses, whispering calming melodies through ones ears and kindly caressing the body in a way that would inspire laziness and lethargy. If one were deaf and looked at the city, away from the current violence and destruction happening near the bank, they would find it to be a placid day, filled with the gentleness of the wind; However, from where Red X was standing, looking straight at the skirmish between the new Titans and the Hive recruits, the day was actually getting interesting. Of course Red X didn't know the Titans had been disbanded, or that the Hive team was actually still taking young talent under its wing; yet this didn't come to the forefront of his mind, nor did he care. It was of no concern to him, and knowing either wouldn't benefit him in any way, shape, or form.

May as well see if I can use this commotion to get some equipment Red X pondered. He began to move from rooftop to rooftop making his way towards Titan Tower. A decent amount of time had passed since he had last visited this city, and an ever longer amount of time since he had seen Titan Tower or been inside, which was his mission right now. The last time he appeared in Jump City his rival Robin had constantly tried to stop him; yet, despite the hassle fighting Robin was all the time, he enjoyed testing his strength against his old rival. The last time he fought him X had managed to trump him and get the technology he needed in order to upgrade his suit to no longer need X-ore and run on something easier to obtain; however, he did want one more piece of equipment. It wasn't that he needed it, he just wanted it. In and out, it'll be easy, T marks the spot He thought, getting ever closer to his destination, wind rushing past him as his acrobatic skills allowed him to easily go from building to building.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Wukong

Wukong placed Might on the ground and grinned "I'll expect a reward later for saving you my fair damsel" he joked before dashing off before Might could take a swing at him, but it was definetely worth it. On his way back to where he started from was he heard Serena's remark about bringing grenade and scoffed "Didn't leave from home, not my problem, besides, you could have carried her here yourself" he shot right back at her. He rushed forward at the little metal girl with a big gun he spun his staff behind him as he ran, for effect, nothing more, and smiled glancing to the dark knight.
"Now, Frosty the tin man and the little wind up doll, you have my undivided attention" he grinned evilly as he swung his staff and in the motion of its backswing it stretched out aiming for the robot girl's side "First I'll break the toy, then I'll break your face, sound good Frosty?" the hectic nature of the battle was simple to navigate for one who in an instant could be a hyper child in a toy store and the next a cold blooded warrior. He enjoyed every minute of this, even if it wasn't for any big reason, and hey if they could dispatch the Titan's here the bank would be ripe pickings.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at City Who: No one/ Moe with Hive and Teen Titans OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

The T tower was under lock down as everything was sealed shut by steel door down each section of the tower. Tech felt a bit better but still he did not know if the person or being that set off the alarm was still in the tower or not. He did not want to undo the lock down until he knows for sure the person is gone or the gang comes back. He had no fighting skills as he was just the tech. He felt so useless at the moment as the tower been attacked by someone and he can't do anything. Well almost nothing as he went to his keyboard and active the counter measures. Laser gun were popping out of the walls next to the cameras as they moved around like the cameras do. They fire at anything that not a titan.

He held his head a bit as he had no ate anything this morning. He never got a chance to as Moe never made it to the kitchen area. He just hope Moe can handle herself with out him helping her. He really hope so as with no AI in her she just following commands from the other titans. He would help them out or tell them what going on at the tower but he can't let them be distracted. He had to try to handle this on his own for now and hope nothing else happens.

---------------------------

Moe counted down but stopped as her target said one moment. As soon she saw him face her again she started to count down the rest. "2....1" She said as she fired her gun at him as as she hit hard in the side. Her little body was pushed off in to a wall but she got right back up and grab the gun. She aim and started to rapid fire at him with her laser gun at him.

Dangerous Capitalist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Diyin Lansa
Nick Name:Knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Kingdom: Jump City Skys
Situation: About to fight Mallory/Grenade
I am with: Mallory/Grenade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyin standing tall as he nodes slightly at Iris while staring at her foe, suddenly heard a loud bang move my head looking the other direction. "I shall see the explosive." Diyin turns as his cape swoops then runs off heading the explosive was through the road while people still running of scared and hiding. "Everyone head off to safety away from the kingdom!" He pause sees a girl with on leg thinking she is helpless while a burning bus is behind her. I am coming Diyin runs to her while having a bad feeling about this but denying it what her appearance, so stand in front of her stretching his arm to lend a hand. "Come on...?" Thinking what this one legged girl is doing all by her self

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song:Wrath of the Lich King Soundtrack: Arthas, My Son

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Wukong

Wukong's attack hit home but not before the girl fired off her first shot, he narrowly dodged the laser blast a little surprised, she didn't even try to dodge, she just fired at him and took the hit head on. It was a little staggering, his staff wasn't really something you Wanted to get hit by. "Eh, robots are creepy...." he muttered to himself before the little girl pulled herself out of the rubble and began to rapidly fire at him. He jumped back with a start as he began to spin his staff in front of him like a propeller deflecting shots away and starting to dash to the side in a serpentine pattern down the street. he had to admit, this computer was made well, she was a decent shot aiming for where he would be rather than where he was, the Titan tech was a pro... but robots were just lights and clockwork, they could be easily fooled.
He ran quickly jumping and blocking shots from the girl in a straight line leaping at the last minute and then disappearing suddenly. He had grabbed an overhanging street lamp with his tail and flipped himself on top of it using his momentum forward. He hoped the girl would continue to fire where she thought he was going and give him a moment open. "Screwball, corner pocket!" he said with a grin holding his staff like a pool stick and having it extend forward aiming at the girl's head.

Aged Gaian

User Image

"What Are Nightmares? If Not Based In Truth."

The screen in front of Nick flickered for a moment, a low hum emitting from the speakers around him, increasing in intensity. Another flicker and then the screen went black for a moment, all of the connections to the tower around him vanishing and trapping him in semi-darkness for a single moment. The lights flashed on brightly, then dimmed as a single image filled the screen. Sitting against a heavy metallic chair, watching Nick with one eye in an intense glare, Slade spoke.

"Hello Titan, you are the Overseer of the tower, you sensed my presence. Your technology is admirable, yet susceptible." Slade paused for a moment, the black eye unblinking. No sound came from his end for a long moment and then he spoke again, "I have belief of your extreme intelligence, though you should not think that you and I are equals." A single finger was raised, "I however trust in your ability to remember what you are told, if you know who I am, you know why I am here." Leaning towards the screen, Slade's pupil widened in an almost unnatural way, "There will be a reckoning soon, and your tower...and your friends..will burn." Tilting his head to the side, the cracks outlining one side of his mask became suddenly visible in the dull light, then the screen went black and a violent hiss of static suddenly roared forward.

The lights roared back to the light, blinding for a moment then back to it's usual translucence.
All that was left was the steady stream of white noise, seemingly coming from nowhere.

Slade stood from his chair in front of the simple laptop he had modified to fit his purpose, his foot slammed down into it, reducing it to mere parts and powdered dust. That would prevent tracking, he had ran the IP through millions of servers and had originally established the connection in the basement of the Tower itself. They would never find him. Around him, machinery was slowly awakening from it's time induced slumber, churning and boiling hot metals and stamping plates of hardware onto hollow bodies. They were Androids, the most reliable soldier that Slade programmed himself. Walking across the concrete floor, his heavy metallic shoes echoed in the light. His old hideout had remained untouched...His Promethean Sword was now fitted across it's back sheath, his suit modified to it's peak capacity and his laser weapon fitted on the gauntlet of his left hand. Time was trickling down, though he needed a single individual to perfect his plan. Three of the dark clothed Androids stood ready, the oldest he had created, from the torn past.

"Find Red X, He is in the city, I am sure of it. Bring him to me, alive."

The three droids nodded, leaping up into hollow ducts that led torward the surface some miles above, crawling like demented spiders torwards the sunlight above. Each one was preprogrammed with target Data and information. Reaching the sunlight, they flipped into the air and landed lightly before vanishing in the thick forest, heading toward Jump City.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Iris's attack connected with the blondes stomach and she watched the girl pumeted towards the bank below. Iris wouldent have reached her in time to stop her. Most of the civilans should have already left the bank from the initial attack. Even if iris could have reached her she wouldent have. Sure she was a hero but sometimes her methods were not admired by all. There were many fights going on around but iris already had her own to focus on. Just as the female was nearing the structure her ali seemed to step in and save her at the last second. "Troublesome" isis mummbled under her breath before she started to desend. The male who helped soon had his own trouble to deal with as tech robot was now on the scene.

Red flames now started to spin in a circle around the girl. "Are you done already bimbo" said crimson flame now holding her right hand foward towards the girl. The fire around her was now a circle that was spinning around her. Five parts broke apart and flew up into the air before they started crashing down heading right for the girl.

(Gahh crappy post)(Edit)
...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Fighting Gabriella
Who im with: Serana, Wukong, Mallory, Gabriella, Knight
User Image

Company:No one
Thoughts: This is new...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Red X dashed and maneuvered quickly through the skyline of Jump City, his target nearing his grasp every second. The wind whipped his cape and whistled through his ears, the ground below flew past as though the world was spinning without him being on it. The city became one big blur as X bobbed and weaved through the city spires, avoiding the main conflict between those on the ground, not that he was timid of dueling them, yet he didn't enjoy wasting time and time was very precious. He saw that it was getting heated on the ground, the two factions locked in a struggle that proved to be somewhat entertaining. One had fallen from the sky only to be caught by another. Heh allies huh? Working alone is much easier then than trusting those who have free will. He kept his momentum and further sped toward the tower.

After making much progress he saw that the tower had undergone a lock down, the iron-cast shutters had taken it into its hold and it seemed to be an obelisk of silver. The guns on the outside seemed to be patrolling, using a field around the tower to scan for occupants around the perimeter. The Titan Tower looked less of an HQ and more of a war-ready building that trapped anyone inside and prevented anyone outside into its asylum. X smiled and uncliped four small round pellets and jumped towards the tower from a nearby roof, and used his cape to glide towards it. He threw the pellets toward the ironclad building and watched the turrets do their work. The small pellets proved to be extraordinarily effective chaff grenades, they worked on jamming the signals and electronics of everything in the smoke. Also everything in the smoke would seem to be normal to scans.

X dashed toward the entrance, held out his hand, and shot a charge from his palm. It proved to be enough to blast through the iron and provide an entrance for him to slide through unscathed and unnoticed to the outside technology. As a security measure, he tossed an Electro-Magnetic Pulse pellet into the center of the building, which would knock electronics offline for an hour. More than enough time for him to find what he was looking for. X found the nearest vent and climbed into it, making his way towards the basement of the tower, and towards his goal, something the old titans kept for one member in specific.

(EDITED)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces