7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Crimson continued to eat her bacon and channel surf. The remote was held by by her tail and her plate was in her hand. She was about to head back to a previous channel with a martial arts tornament going on but then her channel changed. Now there were women gyrating on the tv screen. The demonic heroine simply sighed and as she heard a voice come from the tv. "Are you serious" iris muttered to herself just before finishing of the last of the bacon. She slowly stood up and walked away letting her tail drop the remote on couch. She put her plate into the sink as she was'nt on dish duty tonight. "If you dont allow me to regain control of the television i will tear down that door you hide behind and toss you off the roof of the tower" said the half demon calmly as she headed back to the couch.

Iris was mostly lying about tossing the boy of the tower but she would rip his door of its hinges. Tech was possiby the most annoying perverted hero she has never come across. Iris had already crused a few cameras in the tower because of his annoyance.On several occasions she has had to restrain herself from setting his door on fire. Crimson flames attention was grabbed by tricksword. "Who else" said the girl in response to her other temates greeting. Tricksword was ok. Iris actually got along quite well with him compared to tech.

(Edit)
...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Making threats
Who im with:

Shy Genius

User Image

User Image

The teenage girl took a drag from her cigarette. It was still early morning and she had no intention of leaving her room until at least noon. However, her teammate, Serena, had left earlier that morning and was mostly likely waiting for them until she made a move. The girl with one leg puffed the smoke from her mouth, the smoke forming in a ring. The ring of smoke float up into the dim light of her room before disappearing into her ceiling.

Mallory sighed heavily. "This is just what I need. Another drug to depend on." Despite her sarcasm, she knew that she need to smoke. It took the edge off of the first drug. The one that gave her all her power. The one that kept her alive. The one that ruined her life. Reaching for her cane to hoist herself up from her sitting position on the ground. She limped her way out of her smoke stained room and into the hallway. She glanced over at her other teammate's bedroom doors before shrugging. "They'll figure it out...," she assured herself before making her way to Serena's location.

LᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴGoing to Jump City
MᴏᴏᴅNeutral
CᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏNone
Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ"What a Catch, Donnie" - Fall Out Boy

{{Sorry for the lame sauce first post. I just really wanted to get it done. ^^"}}

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at old trophies room Who: No one/ Moe with Haya OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

There was the main reason why Moe was always on alert and always repairing cameras in the tower. Making him blind did not set well with him as he like to know what going on in the T tower after all. However the plain chibi with goggles looked to the neko and waved to him. "Nice right? I heard its their new hit" He said to Trick Sword. The Chibi gave a little dance as he pause as he was only in the corner of the TV so he won't block the whole picture. "Mmm I highly doubt that... I 'Added' a new more things to my door since you came close to breaking my door last time" He said as the chibi nodded. Moe did most of the repairs thought new tech would appear like weapons and so on. That Moe did not make as Tech did.

"But fine fine.... I just record this for later"
                                          He said as the chibi jumped up and put the red dot in the corner of the TV then the channel changed back. He looked at the channel she wanted as he sighed and shook the chibi head. "You a violent girl...why does a girl with lovely pair of grapefruit have to be so mean?" He asked as he shook his head.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya sighed when Moe addressed her but paused when she said the area was restricted, "What?? Shouldn't we use this room to figure out who or what we're up against??" she cried in disbelief and sighed again, pinching the bridge of her nose as her wings folded neatly behind her, "I'm going to go talk to him..." she muttered slightly frustrated and made her way back to the living room, "Tech if you're on the monitor! I want to talk to you!" she cried and was greeted with several women dancing on the monitor instead of her teammate as she sighed, turning to Crimson and Tricksword who was now in the room and said, "Let me guess...Tech's work?" she asked the two while ignoring the tv monitor.

This type of thing was very annoying but surprisingly expected when it came to their most perverted team member, "Hey can he hear us or not cus I want to ask him something." Haya added motioning towards the monitor.
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

Three jumps. The blonde had both arms crossed in front of her, eyes looking towards the infamous Jump City. Just a few minutes earlier, Gabriella Conceicao had made her way to the roof of the HIVE's base, wearing a black, sleeve-less tee reaching mid-stomach and a pair of considerably worn out cargo pants. Her hands were covered by simple dark gloves, mostly for show though; she didn't exactly need the protection. With a hearty breakfast in her stomach, she was ready for the day's task: some good ol' fashioned mayhem. Her guess was that at least one of her teammates was already at the rendevouz point, probably the more somber one of the group, Serena. The Brazilian was still trying to wrap her head around the idea of someone being so...emotionless; specially when there was so much joy to be gained from their particular line of work. In any case, she didn't really have a problem with the girl, or the rest of the team for that matter, so long as they stayed out of her way though.

I bet I could make it in two... It had been a couple of years since the girl had been blessed with incredible strength, not to mention being able to take a punch or two. With her time on the road, she'd also managed to learn a thing or two about her abilities. The same way she could push a double-decker bus, she could use that same force with her legs. Jumping was just pushing yourself off the ground, right? The office building where they were supposed to meet up was about a mile or two into the city; she could be there in five minutes. The girl turned on her heel and walked over to the other edge of the rooftop, then turned back around to face the city. A short sigh, a quick check of her trajectory, and a little stretch, then she started sprinting. Once at the edge, she focused all her force on both legs, let a little smirk grow on her lips, then jumped clean off the roof.

The amount of air time she was getting was ridiculous under most accounts, but she couldn't help but love those few seconds of flight and free falling. Her landings weren't the cleanest of things, often resulting in a few small craters here and there, but she figured it wasn't her problem anyway. Her first landing spot was on top of a residential building, about five stories high, sending a quick shake down the infrastructure. A good person would worry about the damage left behind, but whoever was living in the penthouse could probably afford the repairs anyway. There was little time wasted between jumps, so she immediately went back into the air. Gabriella wasn't too worried about being seen. The city was famous for its considerable number of super powered teens, fighting evil do-ers and villains left and right, keeping the people safe... How irritating. A few moments later would have her landing on top of the office building, concrete cracking under her feet as she straightened up. The dark haired teen was already waiting, as expected, looking as anxious as she was to get started. "Early bird gets the first screaming civilian, huh?"

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wu stood at the top of his staff but he was not within view of any passerby or curious onlooker, no he stood above the clouds one foot balancing himself on the extended golden and black weapon. With it's base firmly planted in the ground far below he simply took in the warm sunlight fresh, not filtered through any clouds or pollution from the city. Sometimes he stayed up there for hours to think, or to simply annoy those who could be looking for him dodging into the stratosphere while he left a decoy on the ground to taunt his pursuer into following that one instead of the real one. He could hide from most anyone, save for might, she was one of the few also strong enough to lift his stupidly heavy staff. He took a breath of the cold thin air, it was refreshing in a dizzying way when his phone alarm went off. Pulling out the smartphone/communicator he received from the Hive he checked the time and frowned, the crow wanted to meet in town now... She was such a stick in the mud, he'd probably get an earful if he's late again "Oh well, guess I gotta cut this relaxation short and go do 'work'." He grinned at his little joke dropping down to hold onto the staff with his hands and feet before willing the pole to retract to earth.
The rush of speed was another thrill he loved, it was like skydiving but without the parachute and the chance of dying. Once the ground came into view the retraction slowed and he planted his feet safely on the soil. He checked his gps to see where they were supposed to head and planted the staff in the ground pointed in the direction he needed to go with a slight incline. "The only way to travel" he joked again to no one as the staff again was willed to extend and he shot off climbing into the air at the tip of it. The world below shot by like a blur until his tracker started to ping and the whole trip stopped. Looking down he could see the jet black wings of Serena and he stomped on the end of the staff causing the back to come loose out of the ground with the force. He fell to the building below him the staff's end coming to meet him at his current position. He landed heavily on the rooftop behind his comrade kicking the now normal length staff up and resting it across his shoulders cracking the cement under his feet and probably scaring a few people inside if there were any. He didn't make as much of an impression as Might who he had seen land just before him but it was still considerable, more from weight than force.
He had the usual grin plastered on his face, mainly cause it annoyed the dark elementalist to no end when he decided to 'drop' in like he always did. He walked up to the ledge and looked down at the busy street reaching into his belt pouch and pulling out a fresh pink peach. He glanced from the masked woman to the street before messily biting into the fruit letting the juices fall where they may. "So...." he started slurring a bit from his mouthful of fruit "What's the target today?" he didn't bother to finish his chewing until after he finished speaking and wiped the juice from his chin with his wristband as he waited for a reply.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Serena◇ ❖ ◇

User ImageUser Image

Serena didn't react at all at the thud behind her as her teammates joined her one by one, though only sign that she acknowledged their presense were her wings flapping with slight anxiety. She gave a small sigh at Wu's arrival though thanks to her mask concealing her face, none of them saw it. He never seemed to fail at annoying her by jumping around every where like a monkey. They were only missing one member but she could feel from the tension in the air, everyone was just as eager as she was to get started as she lifted her right hand and said with an emotionless voice in response to Wu's question on what the day's target was, motioning towards the street below them, "Whatever you can hit. Its time for this city and those Titans to see what the Hive can really do!"
She pulled out a lighter with her and fliked it on, passing her right hand over the flame. She stretched and pulled the fire out in front of her as it grew and grew into a fireball which flew towards the Bank of Perez, the largest bank in Jump City, destroying a section of the building.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wu watched taking yet another bite of his peach leaving nothing but the pit and watched as Serena blasted a chunk of the nearby bank apart with a fireball. Effective if not a little cliche, he shrugged "Alright so it's just smash this time round, no grab" he stated plainly if not sounding a little bored with the whole thing. He whirled his 8 ton staff as he looked down at the street, people were scrambling to get away from the sudden explosion and a few cars were beginning to speed away from it as well. Perfect. He flicked the peach pit into the air taking his staff like a bat as he looked back at Might with a wink "Check this" he grinned as the pit came down and he swung. The pit cracked off the pole like a baseball that was heading out of the park and shot straight down to the street. It blasted through the hood, and engine, of a terrified driver cratering into the ground and sending the car flipping through the air like a toy slamming to the ground bumper first a block away. The immobile car blocked up an intersection and more people started panicking running from the now burning wreckage. He pumped his fist with a silent 'yes' before pointing his staff at the ground and extending it to the pavement "That is worth at least 25 points" he laughed before sliding down his staff to the street.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Crimson sighed at techs response. She turned her eyes towards the nearest camera and glared at it coldly. "Comment on my chest once more and i'll send you to a dimension where devil dogs hunt male genitalia" said the heroine as she glared at the camera. When haya came in it seemed the teams technition had gotten on her nerves aswell. " I believe he can hear us" said crimson flame sitting back down on the couch. She started flipping though channels again ending up watching a conference where superman was a guest speaker. Her tail held the remote once again as she crossed her eggs and arms while sitting back. The team could get annoying at times but at the end of the day iris would go toe to toe with five solemen grundys for them.

As superman was about to speak the towers alarms started t go off. Iris got up from her seat and made her way over to one of the towers many consoles. "Bank of perez has been attacked" said crimson before she back away and turned towards the others. "I'll go on ahead and stall untill you guys get there, tech stop watching lude women and find out what you can about the attackers" said crimson before running for the roof. She wasent the teams leader or anything like that and what she said were not orders. If the others chose not to listen so be it. She was just saying what she thought was best for the group to do.

Once at the roof top Crimson Flame leaped of the roof top of the large T shaped building. Shortly after her four wings opened up and the red demon took flight. As she flew her entire body started to burn hot. She became engulfed in a bright flame and to the naked eye she looked like a large red fireball flying through the sky. Engulfing herself in flames allowed the girl to fly faster. It took her a few minutes to reach the bank. From the skys iris could already see that a large peice of the bank was missing. Other than civilans running around in panic this did'nt seem like a roberey. The vault had yet to be peirced and no other people were inside. Thats when iris saw them. Four teens standing on the building across from the bank. The flames that surronded the heroine soon vanshed as she flew down towards them. She still kept her distance but her red and black eyes watched the group closly. "I take it this is your doing" said crimson flame calmly as her wings flapped behind her.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: confronting new criminals
Who im with: Serana, Wukong, Mallory, Gabriella
User Image

[ CallxmexM I G H T ]

The group's reaction time had to be admired, in all honesty. Only seconds after she arrived, so did Wukong, the resident monkey boy. More than once had she found herself in one of his little pranks, and needless to say, she didn't have much of a sense of humor to begin with. Gabriella had considered adressing him before carrying on with the task at hand, but the third member of the group had beaten her to it. Better words did not need to be spoken, the thought of having a free-for-all in the middle of town easing a grin onto the Brazilian's face. Sure, the girl's ability with fire was good, even particularly handy in certain situations, but nothing could beat slamming head first into a column or two. Might, as she had come to be known by her enemies and the rest of the civilians, took a few steps closer to edge of the building, eager to let herself come crashing down.

Before that, her attention would be caught by the boy once again. It was his turn to wreak some damage, and he made a note to have her watch. She chose to amuse him for the moment, figuring the screaming crowd deserved a bit of a chance to steer clear of the real damage. His actions merited some points for creativity, she figured, and she had always been intrigued just by how he was even able to use the weapon, but the attack lacked something. A big fan of brute strength, the blonde wasn't impressed with the amount of damage he had caused. "18 at best!" She shouted after him, fingers now tightening into a fist as she readied herself. Now it's my turn. Gabriella was seconds away from doing her own little number on the city, when an all too familiar voice caught her attention. When she realized who it was, she couldn't help but scoff.

"Well, if it isn't the burning ball of Titan fury." A more sarcastic tone could not have made its way out of her mouth as she spoke to the white-haired teen. Crimson Flame, if she remembered correctly; one of Jump City's very own Teen Titans. If she had to give them credit for anything, it was the short time it took those goody-two-shoers to find trouble, not to mention their inmensily irritating ability to ruin the HIVE students' fun. "Your observational skills haven't failed you yet, though I can't say the same for your sense of self preservation." A pair of brown eyes were now locked on the half-demon, one foot sliding just a few inches behind. Might was never one to waste away on a conversation, and she'd been itching for a good fight for quite some time now. Without another moment's hesitation, the Brazilian started sprinting towards the Titan, quickly leaping clear off the rooftop. A good tackle could bring anyone into their senses, although the heroes usually needed a couple of more hits to really get the message across. Even if she'd miss her target, she still had the steets to make a fine mess out off.

[ IxamxthexT A N K ]

Dangerous Capitalist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Diyin
User Image

Standing on top of a rock shirtless but wearing his black leather pants and boots on near by the big T tower gazing upon the ocean thinking about his travels through out the lands and the good deeds to make up his own mistakes from the past by brining justice then makes a slightly grin wondering how his father would be very proud what Diyin has done for the people back home and this modern world. Gripping tightly onto his Frost Blade rising up front of him looking the sharp edges from the blade as a sun light shines brightly againts the it then swings swift across, starts training himself by slashing away ice dummy's in half into twos, pieces, head cut offs, and stabs last one through heavy then yanks out the blade hard breaking the ice dummy in chunks. "I thee shall not never kill again." Speaking to him self while staring onto the broken dummy. Stabs his Frost blade onto the ground still, sits down pulling out a bag of dry fish, and starts eating with a serious look relaxing.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya sighed when Crimson said that she believed he could hear them as she said, "Ok! First of all why is the Evidence Room restricted!? This place hasn't been in operations for a long time! Someone might have stolen something dangerous from that room! A lot of stuff there is missing! and secondly...your little robot guard had a gun aimed at me! I might be half crow demon but I'm pretty sure getting shot multiple times is not good for me! Thirdly...change the channel for crying out loud! You might want to watch that but I'm pretty sure the rest of us don't!" she paused when the alarms started blaring and Crimson announced that the Bank of Perez was being attacked, "I'll go get Diyin and we'll catch up with you guys!" she called following Crimson out of the room but instead headed towards Diyin's room and knocked quicky on his door to no answer as she sighed, 'There's only one other place he'd be...' she thought running to the roof where her wings stretched out but instead she jumped off the edge, landing lightly behind the death knight, "Hey! Its time to go! We're needed in the city!"

Dangerous Capitalist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Diyin

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyin looks up with glowing blue eyes spotting Haya with her wings wide open then step forward as he makes a slightly nodes Very well! For the Titans! Starts to put on his armor from head to toe, in his helmet is pure black but only see the glowing blue eyes. He rise both is arms up slightly summoning a war horse making an cold echo nay from the ground rises that has glowing light blue hoofs, eyes, with human skulls around the saddle, and spiky armor plates from head to the end. Diyin sets up on the war horse then gallops swiftly running through the other side of the T heading to the city passing cars and finally reaches to the Bank spotting Iris already standing against then stops couple feet away from Iris as take his time getting down. I see you got here first Iris... hehehe..! The others are on their way Speaking with a cold echo voice just standing still while Diyin sword still in tacked behind his back being calm like always while the palm of his hand and tip of his fingers starting to ice up a bit through our the plated armor being ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aged Gaian

User Image

"What Are Nightmares? If Not Based In Truth."

Dr. Bradburn was enjoying a pleasant morning, far away from the Chaos of center Jump City. His laboratories were on the outreach, where he could research in peace. The topic at hand? Superheroes and Villians of Jump City! He had an enthusiastically collected collection of tattered capes, mask and extensive files of his most favored group, The Teen Titans. In his professional opinion however, these new kids were nowhere near the same stuff the original members were made of, not even close. Sipping a steaming mug of coffee and gazing longingly out the window at the sparkling blue bay below was one of his most favored past times nowadays, he could even see himself reflected in the near priceless, pressed glass he had ordered in from the warehouses of Gotham. In fact, the way the sunlight was hitting it, it made an almost spooky illusion that there was someone standing behind him. Bradburn caught himself about to laugh until the illusion became suddenly clear by a passing cloud. He turned, stumbling backwards out of his chair, his back pressing against the cold glass. "Y-you!" More scrambling away as the stoic figure fixed him with a single eyed gaze that chilled the marrow in his bones, "Your s-suppossed to be dead!"

"Death couldn't take me." The figure moved from the dim shadow into another wave of sunlight, Slade stood in the bright light now. In his hand was a single revolver like weapon, the muzzle pointed at Bradburn's forehead and a finger resting on the trigger. "I've come home." Another step forward, no hesitation, no reluctance. Slade was just dragging this man's last seconds across the ground in front of him where he could watch in all his primal dismay, "A lot has changed since I've left, Bradburn." A gesture to the monitors that covered the wall to their left, "New Heroes, New Villians." A scream began from the portly Scientist, silenced by the click of a quiet weapon and the warm splash against the glass. Lowering the weapon into it's holster, Slade turned to each of the monitors that revealed everything researched about each Titan and Member of H.I.V.E. A single screen farther then the others Flickered, his own mask displayed across it, underneath the words "DECEASED" Pressing the power to the screen, Slade turned and was in the hallway as the room behind him detonated in a bloom of crimson fire.

By the time Slade had left the building, it was smoldering ruins from explosives that had long sat dormant beneath the building. A single memory was left for those who could remember, drawn on the last standing wall above the smoldering ash, a mark drawn in the blood of Bradburn. A insult for the children who had inherited his city. A single Mark.

A mark that few would remember, but those that knew would remember."

User Image

Shy Genius

User Image

User Image

Mallory had just arrived at their meeting place when suddenly her other team members began leaving. "Hey! Guys! Wait!," she yelled to no avail. They had gone ahead without her...again. She couldn't jump from building to building like Might could. And she couldn't fly like Serena and Wu could. No, she had to walk very slowly to each of ther crimes and she was starting to get sick of it. After finally making her way down from the rooftop, she now had the challenge of crossing the street to get to the bank. And there was no way she would use the "walk of shame" otherwise known as the crosswalk. She was a villian, for crying out loud! She could cross the street wherever she wanted to! She set off across the street, narrowly missing being hit by a speeding car. She glanced out the corner of her eye at a bus hurtling toward her. Mallory shut her eyes tightly before a powerful explosion erupt from her, throwing the bus yards away and having it land on it's side. A grin formed her face."That's more like it."

LᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴGoing to Bank
MᴏᴏᴅAngry
CᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏNone
Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ"What a Catch, Donnie" - Fall Out Boy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items