for Justice 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
for The HIVE 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
for myself 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 >

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

Rex took a few steps back when he saw X hit the wall and leave a scar. 'I am so dead...How am I even supposed to fight him in my current state? I barely have control of my telekinetic powers. And I'm sure he has years of experience in hand to hand combat. I just have to stay on the defensive...' he thought. Rex snapped back to reality when X launched chunks of rock from the floor, all varying in size but small enough for them to be deflected, straight at him. Rex quickly put up his sword and deflected the chunks. He then looked around. 'Wait...Where did he-Oh crud.' he though as he turned around and saw X's rod coming down on him. He raised his blade as fast as he could, luckily blocking the blow, but not the force, which send him sliding across the room. 'Such power...There's no way I can actually compete against that...'. Just then, Rex noticed that the power had come back on. "Heh, good work Tech. Just in time." he said under his breath. He looked at X with a sort of mischievous grin. "It seems that time is running out for you X. You better hurry up before the others get here." he said jokingly as he raised his sword once again in defense. 'I just have to stall him...Even if it is for a little while...Just until the others get here' all Rex hoped for was that the others got here in time.

((*rejoices*))

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya glared at Wu before gathering pieces of Moe's body, looking up when Crimson said their was trouble back at the tower, "Ok! Can someon give me a hand with..." she started motioning towards the broken robot at her feet when she realized they were already gone, "Oh come on!!" she yelled furiously before picking up Moe and took off into the air, 'I am so not taking the blame for any pieces left behind!' she thought flying back to the tower where the other two had already arrived, 'Thanks for leaving me behind to lug a heavy broken robot!' she thought heading inside and set Moe down, "I'll tell Tech about her later." she thought reaching for her lighter but realized it was gone, "Aw man! I knew I forgot something!" she sighed and spotted a pot next to her, "Aww maan..." she groaned holding her hand towards it and lifted it slowly, drawing a thick stream of muddy water from it, 'well better than nothing....' she thought forming it into a watery whip before running further into the tower, hoping to get to catch up with the others as soon as possible
User Image

Company:Rex
Thoughts:What do we have here...?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

After hearing Rex's confidence, X couldn't help but smile. Hurry up huh? Well you'll regret this! X thought to himself. "Heh, looks like I'll have to manually speed things up a bit huh? Try to remember one thing though, whoever made me speed up, is the one you'll have to blame for making you look like a fool. X snapped his fingers and the timer on the wall behind him immediately went to zero. In fact at any point in time he could have done this, but he wanted to play with this little feline a little longer. The X shaped bomb-shuriken blew a large hole in the wall and X back flipped into the dust that was sent flying forward as a result of the blast. As he flipped he shrunk the rod and put it back, whilst at the same time throwing four X shaped shurikens towards Rex. They each grew to the size of windmill shurikens after halfway into their flight. Each one had a small indent in the center were each would catch wind after passing their target and flick back around towards the center of the missed target. When two were thrown close together they made an X slice which went along perfectly with X's arsenal. When X landed he threw out a small pellet that produced a hologram of him charging towards Rex with the rod he had just put away. It was all done within the the shroud of dust making the entire maneuver a well calculated assault.

X turned towards the fresh hole in the wall, beyond it he saw exactly what he was looking for. The former titan, Cyborg, had always kept his gear hidden, and when X was escaping the clutches of Slade when he awoke he managed to steal a disk containing the layout of the Tower and saw that this little hidden treasure still remained. It wasn't any of the most recent technology, but it was nothing to take lightly. What he was truly here for was two bracers that Cyborg had made a while back. Their original purpose was to boost the output of Cyborgs blaster, yet they where made like normal bracers since he could not reduce their size to fit inside of his arms. They contained great potential, one that the simple minded couldn't see before them, especially if they had been 'heroes.' He grabbed the two bracers and attached them to his arms, it was an odd fit but they seemed to auto adjust themselves to his body type. They weren't ready for operation, right now they would only boost the output of the X-pulse, and that wasn't what X wanted them for. They shone with a light blue, reminiscent of the Halfling, it reminded X of the old days.

Now's not the time for this! X scolded himself. He turned back towards the room where Rex was making his stand. If he was going to get out of here quickly, he needed to get a bit more serious. He threw a concussion grenade from one of his pouches into the room, waited for it to go off, drew two steel rods this time, and rushed inward, finding Rex quickly and making an X slash towards him in hope of ending this quickly.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Iris did'nt know what to think about the teams performance today. She could have also handled things better herself. After the threat at the tower was dealt with she would focus on finding out who there attackers were. There target was no the bank. No civilians were hurt. They planed to fight the titans and they got what they wanted. This wouldn't look good in the media either. Random destruction, they took a beating and to top it all of the criminals ended up getting away.

As the half demon flew all these thoughts continued to fill her head until she snapped out of it. She was almost to the tower and it was time for her to descend. "Tech give those of us who were outside the details of whats going on inside" said crimson landing on the ground just outside the tower letting the flames around her body die down. "Everyone proceed with caution" said iris before heading inside and shutting the door behind her. She tucked her wings in behind her and started walking around in the tower lobby. The attacker wouldn't be hard to find as there was a lot of noise being made down below. "To the basement" crimson flame called out before running of. She took the stairs as she didn't trust the elevator at the moment.

That's when iris saw him. There was now way in hell he was back in action after all these years. At first the heroine was sure that the other super powered teens were in league with whoever was attacking the tower. However she no longer believed so. It was possible that he paid them off so that all the titans would be out of the tower but from what she knew about Red x it was highly unlikely. The time for deduction was not now. Only one phrase came to the girls mind as her wings extended and she took flight in the basement. "Titans Go" the female called out she held her hands forward and started firing dark red orbs of concentrated flames at Red X.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Confronting Red X with the team
Who im with: Angel, Knight, Rex, Red X

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

Rex quickly regretted his choice in words as X pronounced his. 'Well I just doomed myself' he thought regretfully. Just then, the bomb X had implanted in the wall behind him blew up at the snapp of his fingers. Leaving a cloud of dust where it once was. 'He...He could do that from the very beginning? Then that means...He was toying with me!' Rex screamed in his head. He felt so stupid for not seeing it before. When he snapped back into reality, Rex couldn't see X in the room. 'Did he go into the dust cloud?' but before he could answer his own question, four windmill kunai came out of the dust cloud straight at him. 'There is no way in hell I can block those with my current blade...Wait,rocks!' he proclaimed in his mind. If he could hit the kunai at the right moment, he could probably knock them out of the air. Rex quickly sheathed his sword and picked up the two nearest rocks next to him that the explosion had blown his way. The two rocks were both barely the size of his palm. He threw the rocks at two of the kunai, miraculously knocking them out of the air. 'I can't believe that actually worked! Now there's only just two left.' he thought as tried to jump out of their path as fast as he could. Rex was fast, but not fast enough. One of the kunai ended up slightly cutting him across his right thigh. Even though the cut slightly stung, Rex decided ignore it for now. Mostly because his troubles weren't over. The kunai had turned around and were closing in on him again and X was charging towards him. He had only heard about these kunai, but he had never seen them. They were supposed to turn around if they missed their target. Rex came up with a brilliant idea to turn the kunai in his favor. He unsheathed his blade once again and dashed towards X. When he just a few feat away he leapt over him and looked back. Just as the kunai were about to hit X, Rex let out a successful "Yes!" Only to reveal that that X was just hologram. 'Dammit! Guess I have no other choice...' he thought as he put up his blade to block the oncoming blow. The kunai hit his blade with a brutal force and ended up chipping off a few pieces from his blade, but he was still able to successfully deflect them towards a near wal before they broke his blade. 'Only a few bit got chipped off...I can still use it...' he thought as he turned around to face the hole in the wall, only to be blinded by a concussion grenade. "God dammit!" he yelled in frustration. Once his vision came back to him, he saw a dual rod wielding X rushing straight at him. Rex raised up his sword to try and block his blow. What else could he do? Just then, a few footsteps caught his attention. He looked at the doorway of the basement to see none other than Crimson. The team's leader. "Crimson? But where are the others...?" Rex asked while losing focus. He could feel the sting of the untreated cut from the kunai getting to him. It was becoming overwhelming. He lowered his blade from the pain, not enough for him to be completely defenseless, but enough for him to receive the full blow of X's attack. At the moment that X's attack connected with Rex, he felt a wave of pain flow through him. The blow broke straight through his blade and hit him square in the chest. Sending him flying across the room and sliding his now beaten body into a wall. Rex was still breathing,but unconscious for the time being.

Aged Gaian

User Image

"What Are Nightmares? If Not Based In Truth."

The door to the H.I.V.E. headquarters was wreckage, a twisted piece of mutilated metal that was torn from it's hinged and scattered about a hundred yards away from the main entrance. The darkness within the door was oppressive but tolerable, though it wasn't the worse thing that lurked within on this intrusion. Sitting directly in front of the door, almost as it were a casual act, Slade stared through the hole with inhuman intensity. The cracks of his mask were highlighted by the dim light cascading from the remaining emergency lights, and his heavy single eyes stood out in stark contrast to the dull colors that surrounded it. Slade was here for a simple reason, he needed to use these young villains but more importantly, they needed to know where they belonged in this city. So, here he was. Waiting for them and their noise, sitting still to hear exactly what he knew what was going to be said. There was reason for all of this, of course.

Slade had been watching their fight with the Teen Titans, the H.I.V.E. were sloppy at best, far from perfect. The originals of the Academy were elegant and precise but lacked numbers to sustain themselves. Now, the opposite was true. To wields tools as unwieldy as the ones given, Slade would have to do something that would have to be done now, not later. Break them, then rebuild them to be as precise as a scalpel but more deadly then any blade. This would take time, their arrogant attitudes and illusion of superiority would be obstacles that would need to be torn down. They followed a leader and the leader was the heart of the body, despite how crippled and deformed this body was. When the first signs of movement showed through the doorway leading into the H.I.V.E. headquarters, Slade stood and moved both of his hands together slowly.

"Welcome home."

His knuckles cracked audibly.

"I've been waiting for you."

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Arc Ninja

Tenkyo

User ImageUser Image
I would rather just smoke...

It was al quiet inside the hive base. The lights were dim and only the noise of the computers were to be heard. Atleast it was that way untill someone decided to enter there home. All the hive members for this paticular base had gone out to play with the titans. Well all but one that was. He had more important things to do. He went by arc ninja a deadly cyborg assassin the was known for always competing the job within a respectable time. Currently he was inside the hidebase napping in an old hammock. His body was covered in a advaned fiber and black armor for protection. He had a bandage wrapped around on of his eye's and his snow white hair shot down from his head.

Once the noise of there door being tossed was made the cyborgs eye quickly opened up. "Thats not the others, there not that loud" said the ninja slipping of his bed and making his way for the entrace. The two panels at the side of his head closed in making him able to see through walls. He approached the intruder while drawing his high frequency blade from its sheath. "You know knocking is a way to go when you wanna come inside someones home" said the male turning a corner as his visor split back into two panals on the sides of his head. Then he saw who the person standing before him was. "Whoaa...no way your not real" said arc ninja now turning to face the male as electricity flowed of his HF blade.

...But if you wanna get all loud about it i guess i should take you out

Where im trying to relax: Hive Base
Whose bugging me: Slade
What im actually doing when i should be asleep:Confronting the intruder

Aged Gaian

User Image

"Quite real." Slade lowered both his hands, his gaze surveying the blade for a moment, "Do not draw a weapon, unless you plan to wield it." His own Promethean blade was strapped across his back, the blade was only the length of his forearm but it was made of a rare alloy that simply absorbed impact and redirected it, with each of it's double edges acting as a different side. The left, absorbed impact, the right, redirected. Walking torwards Tenkyo, Slade looked the Arc Ninja over silently, "You knew I was an intruder, yet you believed your eyes first and your instincts second. I am Slade, or I could simply be an imposter." He still continued towards Tenkyo without stopping, speaking as he moved soundlessly across the hard floor. "If I were coming to end your life, the moment you spoke, it would've been done."

Slade stopped less then two feet away from the H.I.V.E. member, the cold endless stare noting Tenkyo's slight movements and posture with calculating grace. "I will start with you, then your comrades." His hands curled into fist, "Then, we shall rebuild." A heavy fist lashed out with concussive force, the other hand drawing a curious looking pistol and firing down at the hand holding the HF Blade, to keep him from raising it against the force of the the multiple bullets that pinged off the blade, shredding sparks to the walls around them. Slade was already five steps ahead in this fight, his mind already reading the Cyborg's movements and the probability of his actions. This would have to be quick, five at once would require him to use more force then necessary and if one of them were to become broken, then things would take much longer. The armored teen was far more durable then most of the Titans, so only slight caution was required. "Tell me, if you truly think I am Slade or not."
User Image

Company:Rex, Crimson
Thoughts:Ugh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

X didn't have time to comment on Rex's effort during the fight, for he had already seen that past him was yet another Titan shooting what seemed to be flames at him. He dashed forward, dodging narrowly enough to feel the heat coming from the fireballs. He was lucky enough to clear the angle of elevation. "Weird, I thought there where requirements to joining the titans, you know one saying you had to wear clothes!" X mocked as he quickly combined the two rods into a steel staff and drew two explosive shurikens from his side pouch. Unlike the one used on the wall these would explode upon contact, allowing for some strategic planning on his part. Powers on right? Heh, alright then, hope you like water! X thought as he threw the shurikens towards the ceiling, both headed for two separate sprinklers. Either way X would have to fight, however he decided that he wouldn't be so determined on his enemy as he was last time.

This, however; did not complete X's repertoire. He aimed his new X-pulse towards the new titan and unleashed a blast like none he expected. The recoil was enough to make his elbow bend quite a bit, yet the blast unleashed was extraordinary. There was not only a pulse but a well sized X shaped wave of energy raving through the air towards the fire wielding hero. This made X smile wide, it was perfect for what he intended to do with it. He had no time to be dazed by power, however. He quickly regained his train of thought, and he grabbed four X shaped knives from his belt. Each was attached to his glove via the white metal on top and could serve as a claw and grappling hook. He prepared the multipurpose tool on his right hand, expecting for the upcoming future to be a rough one.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at T Tower Who: No one/ Moe with Teen Titans OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

Steel door came crushing down in front of Crimson taking the hit of the blast. Tech got his controls back and was getting everything back in to order. Even thought he can't see what the Red X took from the room because it was known to him as the Black room. A room he could not enter or in truth he barely knew about it. However with Red X exiting that area and area some what in that area he could help out. "A man who does not like Crimson's clothing is not a true man" Tech said over the intercom as he smiled to his self. "Sorry for the wait but system is back online" He said switching to commutation to hand held.

"To make things short of what going on. Thieves and well old faces that should not be alive" He said as it was rather confusing to his self. Red X was post to be adult not a teen still. Slade was post to be dead but yet they both were here and now which did not make since to him at all. "I tell you more later right now try to get back whatever that guy stole..." He said as he begin to open up the steel door once more as all the steel doors were opening all but the ones behind Red X. Still got to have him trap for now well he hoped.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Arc Ninja

Tenkyo

User ImageUser Image

Arc ninja paced back and forth as the intruder before him spoke. He never took his eye off the male occasionally twirling his blade. "Oh i weild it quite well trust me" said the cyborg griping his hilt a little tighter. Slade or not this guy was pretty annoying. He was clearly full of himself in a disgusting kind of way. Honestly tenkyo was hoping that the other members of the hive would come in any second. This way he could hang in the back and occasionally go for a vital strike.

Tenkyo spotted the incoming punch. He was ready to slice the intruder in two but the bullets hitting his blade alttered his hand placement slightly. It was a good move a tenkyo was'nt a top assassin for no reason. The ninja brought the blade up in a parry stance. Once slade's fist hit the blade tenkyo attempted to use his strength to send the male back. Just incase tenkyo leaped backwards and held his blade foward. It was clear he couldent mess around with this guy. "Dosent really matter if your slade or not...Your attacking my home, Hive internal defenses online" said the ninja as four slots in the walls opened up and four turrets came through them. Tenkyo had installed them himself after months of constant nagging from the others.. The turrets started firing red lasers towards slade. Sure it was'nt fair but if they worked it would mean less work for the cyborg. Despite his minor back up he still remained on guard.

Aged Gaian

User Image

Sliding backwards, Slade eyed the four turrets for a moment that launched himself forward instead of backwards, arching over the incoming beams. Landing crouched for less then a second, his gun was in it's holster and he drew the Promethean blade from it's sheath. The dark blade gleamed hungrily, then he turned as the first laser collided with it's glass like surface and the heat suddenly redirected with a turn of the blade. A single beam sliced through the other three and then it's focus was redirected on the final turret with a hiss and a small explosion. "If it is with a blade you wish to fight." He held his weapon lowered at his side, the smoke drifting in cyndrical wisp around the pull of the blade, "So be it."

Moving to the side, Slade sized up Tenkyo almost instantly. He was skilled, he was trained, his body augmented. He was sloppy, slow, arrogant, and easy to distract. It wasn't like Slade to speak unless he had to but he had gotten what he wanted out of the H.I.V.E. member with ease. A judge of strength, reflex, reliance and intelligence. Not the best. It wasn't wise for one to underestimate their opponent, though it was a mutual stance. Had Slade been here to eliminate his future pawns, it would've ended on the first blow. Raising his blade into a practiced stance with ease, Slade turned his head so the blind side of his vision faced Tenkyo, his other eye closed. "Let us begin."

His movement was deft, simple ad effective. Having had cleared the twenty foot gap in less then a single second, Slade swung the blade in surgical arcs towards the Ninja's arms and legs. Promethean metal was deadly as it was useful, it would successfully numb any area that he cut into it and pull any excess power from his cybernic limbs. It was of a certain regret he was wielding a blade. There was a chance his opponent would make a blunder and even kill himself on the blade by accident, he had already taken in account of every single one of Tenkyo's dodges and counters. They were dancing and Slade was in control.

He always took control.

Unsealed Paladin

9,300 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image
Wukong

No power in the verse can stop me now

Wu lifted Grenade up and swung her onto his back making sure he held the cane firmly in his tail and she had a good grip on him. Being flight challanged meant if she fell off he wouldn't be able to turn around and catch her before the splat. As Might approached him with her little quips he simply grinned at her as he took hold of his staff tucking one end into the ruined concrete "Aw, you were worried about me weren't you? That is so sweet of you, but you shouldn't I'm much more skilled than these guys" he said laughing at the last bit. On seeing the knight charging some form of attack through the street he blinked for a moment as the blue aura began to grow "Uhm.. We better leave" He said while holding the top of his staff "Hang on Grenade and keep your arms and leg securely gripped to the monkey king at all times during our flight" he said before the staff began to extend rapidly launching him and his passenger into the air, the staff quickly snapped back to it's normal size as he whirled it above his head. He aimed the bottom at another building roof and fired the end off slamming it into the roof and using it to pole vault himself ahead again. He continues doing this rapidly until he got to the final building instead of pulling his staff back as he vaulted he had it continue to extend in the arch. It ceased when he was content with the distance he had traveled and the staff returned to its normal size as he dropped down right outside the Hive base. He put Grenade down and handed her her cane before pausing and noticing the slabs of door that used to be their entrance. "Ok.... That wasn't like that when we left, I would have remembered that" he mused to himself aloud, the sounds of explosions caught his attention from inside and he quickly went on alert, he hoped the cyborg hadn't finally gone all terminator.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Arc Ninja

Tenkyo

User ImageUser Image

Tenkyo watched as the bases turrets were destroyed. He gritted his teeth slightly. He was mostly upset because now he would have to repair all of them. Now it seemed that slade wanted have a straight up sword much. To be honest tenkyo normally hated sword to sword fights. He did them while he was being trained. However this time he was quite interested. It was not every day you got a match against the infamous slade. The old villian made his move first and swung at tenkyo. The cyborg ninja made a note about his sword. His visor quickly formed over his face. It was a fine sword indeed. It may or may not have been stronger than his HF blade so he had to watch himself.

Tenkyo rolled backward to avoid the attack whit no sucess. His right thigh was sliight cut by the males blade. There was no time for the ninja to acknoledge the blow as he had to make his move now. He thrusted his blade foward straight for the males heart. If slade moved out of the way he would turn his body body over in one motion and bring down his sword in an attempt to cut slade from his left shoulder to the right side of his waist.

Aged Gaian

User Image

Slade simply pushed the thrust aside with the flat of his own blade, his gaze shifting down to the cut on Tenkyo's thigh. "Do you feel the Promethean influence?" He was referring to the slow and chilling numb that would start taking over the leg the more he used it, a simple remedy was avoiding all movement int he limb for about half an hour but that's what made the blade so deadly in the first place. Spinning to the side, Slade blocked the other slash by simply slamming his forearm upwards into the H.I.V.E. members wrist. "A world class assassin, impressive." A slight click as he cocked the gun in the hand in front of Tenkyo, "But not perfect." The trigger was pulled six times, all hollow rounds filled with rock salt. Painful but far from lethal, Slade had no intention of murder here. The bright flashes from the gun were distraction enough, lifting a heavy leg that could kick with the force of a jack hammer, he thrust it forward while kicking back himself. Flipping gracefully backwards, Slade landed on one knee and flexed the fingers on his left arm where a single cut could be seen through the black cloth and armor. "Intriguing."

Taking a step backwards into the shadows at the sound of Wukong, Slade's eye was the only thing visible in the darkness. "The rest will be tested, alone." A pellet was dropped and a thick smoke rose around his ankles, before suddenly filling the room and dissipating just as fast as it had formed. Slade was nowhere to be seen, he had already moved into the tunnels below that crossed into the sewers. The city was old, it's bones were filled with a network of veins that ran and coursed with a marrow that was one entity alone, himself. Walking through the tunnels alone, he stopped at one of the ringed ladders that led to the street above, nodding once to himself.

There was a young woman coming into JUMP city today, someone who he could use. All in an exchange for a freedom that he could give. A new apprentice, the ones in the H.I.V.E. and the Titans had their potential, but they were children who had already developed bonds and held ties to their comrades. In Slade's master plan, there could be three to rule the ruins. When the fires came, the Teen Titans and the H.I.V.E. would simply be memories that the hopeful would tell their children in their darkened homes, but they would only be stories then. Stories could be erased. Reaching to his belt, Slade withdrew a single disk and after a journey up the ladder, he fasted it to the damp ceiling and with a single press of a button: A blue light illuminated the space below. When the vehicle carrying Iris passed over, the explosive would bring it down into the sewers that hid beneath the streets. Then he would claim his prize.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff