Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Teen Titans ~A New Generation~

Twenty years ago, there was a team of crime fighters who went under the name of the Teen Titans. They protected Jump City from all forms of evil and always prevailed! However, the Titans have long since disbanded and left the city to become heros else where, leaving their tower behind as proof of their heroism! Since their departure, Jump City has had a period of peace but everything changed with the arrival of a group of graduates from the HIVE academy who have now decided to call the city home. A second group, though this one of young, rising heros have traveled to the city to protect it from evil, using Titan Tower as their new heaquarters and home in honor of the previous heros.

You have a choice: will you fight for peace and justice as a Teen Titan or shall you fight for evil and chaos as a member of the HIVE or shall you fight for your own reason as the mysterious anti-hero Red X or for evil and destruction as the evil mastermind Slade?

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Rules:

1. FOLLOW Gaia's ToS! There is a reason why it is there

2. NO GOD MODDING! Everyone, even a Titan, has an off day sometimes and not all fights will end up with you being victorious!

3. Message me your profiles. If you want to be a Titan, title your's with "I fight for Justice", if you want to be a member of the HIVE, title it "I fight for the HIVE", if you want to be Red X, title it "I fight for myself". There can only be one Red X so don't complain to me if someone else gets it before you!

4. NO cybering! you can have romance but if clothes start coming off either time skip or message the person and do that in private! NO one wants to read that!

5. If you're going to withdraw from the rp, please post it in the OOC thread or message me and then post your character's departure please. Its kind of rude if you just all of the sudden stop posting.

6. BE RESPECTFUL! No racist or sexist jokes! I don't care if you think its funny because there might be people who take offense to it! If you are rude to others, you're out of the rp! Got it?? If you want to swear, then please sensor yourself...there might be people who take offense to swearing and we'll know what you mean. Just do something like "c**p" ok? not too hard right?

7. You can have more than one character as long as you can handle it ok? But even for those who only have one character, please title your posts with your character's name.

9. the whole "I'm an orphan my parents are dead" is ok but be creative ok? I highly doubt everyone is going to be human anyway so I don't want everyone to be shot to death or hit by a car...

10. did you notice there was no 8? XD sorry I couldn't resist! XDD

11. Do not leave anyone out, that would also count as being rude but for that, I'll be nice and just message you saying, "Hey so and so was in the same area as you, do you think you can acknowledge him/her in your next post please?"

12. Please post at least 1-2 paragraphs. I don't want to see one liners...that's a waste of space ok? If you don't know what to post, just wait for others to post and get an idea from that.

13. gaia_kittenstar

14. Did you see the kitten star? HAH! Sorry I couldn't resist doing that either! XDDD

15. Do not post until I've accepted your profile, if you want me to change something just message me and I'll change it ok?

16. This isn't a rule I just want to get to 18, but there can only be 5 members of HIVE, 5 Titans and 1 Red X. If a part you want is full, I'm sorry but! if a spot opens up, I will message anyone who didn't get the part they want right away!
EDIT:so far we have 3 5 Titans, 3 4 HIVE members, 0 1 Red X and 0 1 Slade. ALL SPOTS FILLED! I just thought I'd post that in case no one decides to look at the list after the profile post...sorry but adding this now, if you want to be a leader, just announce that in your post ok? There can only be one leader for both groups, whoever calls being a leader first is the leader so no complaining if you're too late.
Edit: Sorry I forgot to add this but please make the characters for the HIVE and Titans teens please!

17. I'm not one of those people who are so uptight about spelling and grammar but please be careful with it ok? No one's perfect but I'm sure everyone has microsoft word so please try and use that when typing your posts, it can show you what words are misspelled and show you how to spell them.

18. this is the most important rule...HAVE FUN!!! =D

Edit: I'm including one more villian! For those who want to be a bit more evil than the HIVE, you now have the choice to RP as the ruthless villian: Slade! Only one person can be him so no complaining if someone gets it before you. For those who want to be Slade, send me your profile titled "I fight for Evil".
Edit: Slade does not need a character profile as he is already character from the show itself! Red X's profile is not required for the same reason, its optional but not required

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

I would like for you to make a character profile and a reserved profile. The character profile goes on the Profile thread while the reserved profile goes here. The reserved is so that way people won't have to keep checking the profile page.

Reserved:

[size=17]❝[color=color1][u]Name[/color][/u]❞[/size]
[imgleft]100X100[/imgleft]
[size=12][color=color3]◇ ❖ ◇[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color2]»[/color][u][color=color4]Age[/color][/u]
[color=color2]»[/color][u][color=color4]Species[/color][/u]
[color=color2]»[/color][u][color=color4]Gender[/color][/u]
[color=color2]»[/color][u][color=color4] Afilliation[/color][/u][/size]
[color=color3][size=14]◇ ❖ ◇[/size][/color]

Profile:

~character picture here, no size limit just don't mke it freakishly huge~

[color=color1][size=18][i][b]~Basics~[/b][/i][/size][/color]
[color=Color2][b]True name:[/b][/color] [color=Color3][/color]
[color=Color2][b]Alias or nickname:[/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]
[color=Color2][b]Species:[/b] [/color](human, alien, cyborg, etc)[color=Color3][/color]
[color=Color2][b]Age:[/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]
[color=Color2][b]Affliation:[/b][/color](Teen Titans or The HIVE, if you're Red X just put: no one)[color=Color3][/color]

[color=Color1][size=18][i][b]~About Me~[/b][/i][/size][/color]
[color=color2][b]Personality:[/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]
[color=color2][b]Likes: *[/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2][b]*[/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2]*[/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2]Dislikes: *[/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2]*[/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2][b]Bio: [/b][/color][color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2][b]Powers/Abilities: [/b][/color](no god modding...don't make your character freakishly powerful)[color=Color3][/color]

[color=color2][b]Weakness/fears:[/b][/color] (Please put something down...not everyone is perfect -.-) [color=color3][/color]

[color=color2][b]I am controlled by:[/b][/color] (pleaase put your Gaia Username here)[color=color3][/color]

OOC

Profiles

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
The Titans:

Nick Nak Logtin
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Male
» Teen Titans

◇ ❖ ◇

Haya Ibu
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»1/2 human, 1/2 demon
»female
» Teen Titans

◇ ❖ ◇

Rex Udagawa/TrickSword
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Neko
»Male
» Teen Titans

◇ ❖ ◇

Luxius Morgenstern/Morningstar
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Daxamite
»Male
»Teen Titans
◇ ❖ ◇

The Guardsman
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Male
»Titans

◇ ❖ ◇

Leader:Sora Takehashi/Stormy Clear-weather
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»human
»Female
» Teen Titans

◇ ❖ ◇

Allies:

Teen Lantern
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Male
» Green Lantern Corps, Teen Titans (Loosely)

◇ ❖ ◇

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
The HIVE:

Mallory Riese
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Female
»The HIVE

◇ ❖ ◇

Jason Bode/ Wukong
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»male
» The HIVE

◇ ❖ ◇

Gabriella Conceicao
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Female
»The HIVE

◇ ❖ ◇

Leader:Serena
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»1/2 human, 1/2 demon
»female
» The HIVE

◇ ❖ ◇

Sienna 'Zauber' Smith
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Female
»HIVE

◇ ❖ ◇

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Red X:

Red X
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»human
»Male
» No one

◇ ❖ ◇

Edit:
User Image
Slade:

Slade
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Male
» Myself

◇ ❖ ◇

Slade's Apprentice:

Iris Magnus
User Image
◇ ❖ ◇
»Human
»Female
»Slade

◇ ❖ ◇

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

It was dark and not a sound was heard. The room was small and the only light came from two torches across the room that red fire came from. The rest of the room was filled with books an alter and one bed. Sure they were a few clothes on the floor but atleast most of them were in the closet. In the bed slept the teenage girl known as iris hartfall by a few people. The world however knew her as Crimson Flame. Soon a loud annoying noise was heard and a small flashing light was seen next to the sleeping female. Her hand quickly flew up and she grabbed the object. It was a red and black cell phone and it was telling her it was time to wake up. The white haired girl slowly sat up and yawned while stretching. Her read eye looked across the room before she got of her bed and started to walk around. She was in her human form at the moment. Sleeping in demon form on a bed was annoying when wings,claws and a tail got in the way.

Iris made her way into her shower. She had one built in her room special as she did'nt feel comforable sharing her secret identity with the other just yet. If it got out and one of the demon spys from her father dimension got a hold of the info her mother would be in danger. Iris was a teen titan on of five heros who protected jump city twenty four seven. The lived in a large T near the beach that also acted as their base of operations. Now out of the shower iris got dressed and held her hands up infront of her. A red magical circle appeared infront of her. She then walked through it slowly letting fire consume her body. When it cleared she was covred in her demonic armor and her four wings and tail were now behind her.

She was now Crimson Flame one of the teen titans. She walked out of her room and made her way down the halls of titans power. She wondered if any of the others were up yet but it did'nt matter. If there was a proboem the alarms would wake them soon enough. The heroine made her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge bending over to see what was inside. She ended up grabing bacon before heading to the stove. She then started preparing her breakfast before turning on the T.V to check the news.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Getting breakfast
Who im with:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
All was silent, broken only by the occassional rustling of blankets and a soft snore, an alarm clock began to blare rock music at top volume, jostling the sleeping girl beside it awake. Sixteen year old Haya Ibu sat up in bed, her right hand pressed firmly on the clock, silencing the alarm while her left hand was over her mouth, stifling a loud yawn as she turned on her bed side lamp and stared at the room she was sleeping in. Whoever had previously occupied the room was clearly a fan of the desert for the walls and cieling were painted to look like one at night. It was strangely comforting for her but then again she had spent a couple years living in the desert and greatly enjoyed staring at the night sky.

It had been a while since Haya joined the Teen Titans, a group of young heros who are devoted to fighting and stopping evil. Her new home, Titans Tower was once the home to a previous group of heros like her, who had defended the city from evil much like the new occupants. Yawning slightly, Haya headed to the kitchen for some breakfast where one of the members of her team, Crimson Flame was already eatting while watching the news, "Mornin' Crimson..." she called yawning again and pulled the fridge open, "There any bacon left?"
She was also going to ask if anything was happening in the city but decided not to. If something happened, the alarms would sound immediately.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Iris Heartfall

Crimson Flame

User ImageUser Image
Do what your supposed to...

Iris watched the bacon sizzle in the pan as her tail swayed back and forth. Her wings remained tucked in as she lisnined to the news. It was regular. Simple petty crimes and a few other things that wouldent be able to be stopped by the titans. Atleast it was nothing the jump city police couldent handle. Iris's bacon had finihed and she now put it in a seperate plate for herself. Her head turned as she heard someone greet her. It was none other than Haya another member of the team. The two got along normally and haya did'nt bug her so that was good.

Crimson Flame simply nodded in response as she was'nt much of a talker. It was'nt that she did'nt like other people she just did'nt like to speak much. She made her way to the couch and sat on it before she continued watching t.v. "Yes enough for a decent meal" said the female in response to haya's question. After answering her red and black eyes went back to television and she started channel surffiing.

...and i wont come for you

What im doing: Getting breakfast
Who im with: Haya

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya smiled spotting the package but closed the fridge, deciding to explore the the tower more. She had only been in the living/main operations room, the bedrooms, the roof and the entryway since she first arrived and was eager to see more of her new home. She turned and headed out into the hallway and walked towards the room she was more anxious to check out: the evidence room where the past Titans had kept the weapons, evidence and gear of all the villians they had defeated in the past. Pushing the door open, Haya has a slight double take at the chaotic state of the room. When she had first arrived at Titans Tower, except for a thick layer of dust on everything, the tower was in relatively good condition...excluding one room who's previous occupant clearly never heard of a trashcan.

The evidence room however was completely destroyed, several of the cases missing gear or weapons as she walked past them, examining the contents. One of the few remaining displays showed pretty useless weapons such as a remote control that had previously belonged to a villian who went under the name of Control Freak, 'What is the point of this?' she wondered examining it closely but shook her head and continued walking, 'Mad Mod...' she thought examining the cane on display and frowned, 'I can see why this stuff was left behind...' she turned to one of the display cases that was empty, "Red X..." she whispered reading the name on the metal plate wondering what had been sealed in the case.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Serena◇ ❖ ◇

User ImageUser Image

It was early but the streets of Jump City were bustling with people as a single girl stood watching them all from the top of one of the office building. Slowly she slipped a white and purple mask over her face before flipping both hands behind her as if brushing something off her shoulders. At once, a pair of black, feathered wings appeared on her back, flapping for a moment before folding neatly behind her. She wanted to get started, the city had been at peace for too long and the happy, care-free citizens were making her sick to her stomach. Serena doesn't feel any emotions other than anger and the sight of their smiling faces brought that exact anger up. She wanted nothing more than to wipe those disgusting smiles off each and every one of their faces and replace them with looks of fear. However she had to wait for the other four members of her team to arrive. If she started now alone and the new Titans were to arrive, she would be out numbered...not that she cared. But she could wait...no one seemed to have noticed her so far and once her team arrives, there is going to be major chaos in Jump City.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at old trophies room Who: No one/ Moe with Haya OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

A red dot seem to appear on Haya as a charging weapon came from the doorway of the room. "Intruder... surrender in 5 second" The voice said as a little girl... robot girl stood at the door way with a HUGE gun on in her arms.Her eyes glowed red as scanning the dust filled room with the gun pointed at Haya still. She had no emotion on her face as she was counting down to Haya before she will open fire.

The TV stopped on a channel with hot girls dancing on TV to a song. "Mmm this is a nice song" Voice said as there was a little person with goggles in the picture on the TV. Clearly the work of Tech as he stopped the channel just get on Iris so she get angry at him. He had full system control of the T tower but the fact was no one ever seen him only Moe. He never left his room as the only thing the other would see is the chibi icon person with goggles which did not have much detail to it anyhow. Other then that Moe did everything for him as getting food and running his errands that he needed done.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Haya◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Haya heard someone speaking behind her before whirling around, a pair of pure white wings appearing on her back, ready to fight if necessary when she was stared at a small girl carrying a huge gun and recognized her as Moe, the robotic girl used by one of her teammates, Tech, "Whoa Moe its me, Haya, remember?" she said holding up both hands and sighed, knowing Tech, he probably had Moe install cameras throughout the tower as she called out, "Hey Tech! Call off your girl before she starts firing that thing! Also...why is she holding a gun to me!? I'm on your side remember!?" she shouted slightly annoyed.

But then again the identity of this teammate was still a mystery to her as he never leaves his room, having Moe take care of everything he needs, 'What does he even do in there all day?' she wondered as her wings folded neatly behind her.

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxx N I C K N A K L O G T I Nxxxxxx
    x Where: T Tower, Bedroom/ Moe at old trophies room Who: No one/ Moe with Haya OOC: Theme: Welcome to the Show

User Image

"2...." She stopped as she heard the voice as she put the gun on her back as her red eyes stop glowing. "Voice recognition confirmed Haga" She said very plain like. "Area Restriction Code 564B" She said to Haga as if she should know it. Then pointed out of the room before she cause some damage in the room or mess with something that don't need to be mess with. "Tech is currently busy interacting in the living room monitor. Caution is advised" She said seeing that Iris and Tech don't seem to get along to well. Even if he was only bugging her threw the power of TV... for now. Moe had no personality as Tech is still working on it to make a perfect AI for Moe.

Loyal Phantom

User Image

Rex Udagawa / TrickSword

All was dark inside Rex's room, except for the light that was coming off of his monitor on top of his desk which displayed the time. All was quiet, calm, silent...That was until his monitor started up the alarm that told him that was time to wake up. "Five more minutes..." he said in annoyance. He covered his head with a pillow trying to keep out the annoying noise that was his alarm. Not being to take much more of the god forsaken noise Rex threw his pillow at the monitor, miraculously making it shut off. "Thank god..." he said as he got out of his bed and turned on the lights to his room. He let out a loud yawn as he took of his pajamas and dressed up in something a bit more casual. He walked over to a corner in his room where he had set a small mouse trap last night that was supposed to keep the mouse alive, "Hello there little one..." he said as he opened the cage to trap and took the small mouse in his hand. He looked at it with hungry eyes, "It is a shame that my feline instincts sometimes get the best of me." he said as he quickly ate the mouse in one bite, "Yummy." He then left his room and head towards the kitchen to see if anyone else was up.

Once he made it to the kitchen he tried to ignore the fact that there were hot, dancing women on the television. 'Clearly this must be some work of tech.' he though to himself. No one else except Moe had seen him. He was quite the mischievous fellow indeed. Rex got some milk out of the fridge and made his way to the couch. Leaning on it from behind. "Mornin' Crimson. I'm guessing tech is behind the hot women who now dance on our television?" he said as he took a sip of his milk.

(((OOC:Hope this is okay for a first post. Haven't roleplayed in a long time.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff