Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira looked around at the festival as he held onto Poe's hand. He smiled a bit seeing how much fun people were having. The purple haired teen noticed that people were talking about them. It seems like the red head vampire's mind trickery is working no one is recognizing the red head. Akira than started to hear the people start talking about him and how is suppose to be next in line to take over. This made the teen tense a bit and held onto Poe hand tighter. He started to wish no one can see him right because the last thing he wants to think about is the inn right now.
((Is this rp dead?))

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki waited for Aubri to come over to give him the dead rat. He never felt so sick in his life though hid it from the older cat. Then he felt his head tilted up as Shiloh, the other grinning at him for his response to his statement earlier about claiming him. He blushed deeply when he asked if he wouldn't mind as he ducked his head once he was released. Why Shiloh saying this stuff to him? He didn't get the other at all but still felt embarrassed by the other's words as he fidgeted a bit. Then he froze as he felt something warm be placed in his hand. He gulped down his nausea as he petted Aubri with his other hand when the older cat rubbed against his ankles before the cat left. Soon he turned his pale face towards Dmitri with a forced smile as he tried to not pass out,"I-I-I-I-It's f-f-f-fine. I-I-I-I-I just d-d-d-d-didn't want A-A-A-A-Aubri to s-s-s-seem disappointed." Though he was feeling weak in the knees from feeling the dead animal in his hand as he just wanted to just put it down and wash his hands numerous times. He could not handle seeing dead animals but touching one?

Kami, he just felt like fainting right now. Loki got up to his feet shakily as he spoke weakly,"I-I-I-I-I'm going t-t-t-t-to bury t-t-t-t-this l-l-l-little fella. I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-don't want t-t-t-t-to risk A-A-A-Aubri seeing Z-Z-Zen w-w-with i-i-it." He knew the other cat would not appreciate him giving his gift to his kitten since both were males and were fighting for dominance he guessed. He walked out of the room slowly as he felt dizzy and nauseous. He somehow managed to make it outside of the castle as he sat down in the grass in the front of the castle as he dug a small hole. He put the dead rat inside and buried it as he put a small stone on it, to make it like a small grave. Once he did that, he felt light headed as he fell down into a faint. He lay there on the grass, unconscious from the effort of trying to hold back his nausea. Soon his orange tabby kitten found him while hunting for his own meal, as Zen ran to his owner's side meowing in worry. He nudged his head against Loki's hand and licked it, trying to get some kind of response from the small human. He received none as the tabby grew worried. Meowing loudly, he tried to call out for someone to come and check his owner.

((i don't know. i hope it didn't die ))

Precious Pumpkin

]

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙Sʜɪʟᴏʜ Lᴀғᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔
Shiloh watched in amusement as Aubri dropped the dead little corpse into little Loki's hands. Loki seemed to have wanted to throw up, probably from the putrid odor the damn mouse gave off. Even Shiloh could smell a faint metallic hint of blood from the body's blood supply, and he observed Loki as he carried it outside. Contemplating whether he should follow in after him, he sighed, and sat on his bed, remaining in his spot. He didn't feel like moving much. Though, if Loki came back, he would go out with him. Though as Aubri trotted away, Shiloh gave a small giggle. These animals were too cute. Their personalities really did set them apart. In a good way, of course.

Shiloh shrugged off Dmitri's words. "Might as well. Cats are the cutest little things, even if Aubri disagrees." he chuckled, and peered into his bags. All that was left of his two chicken sandwiches were the bread and the condiments. He laughed, and stroked the soft fur from behind her ear. "When the bet is over, I can run off and buy you and Aubri more chicken. Would you like that?" he asked. Cats were the best. So were dogs. And birds. And everything.

OutOofClues: nuuuuu RP don't dieeee

Kyla Glass
Wild_Rain_Falls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out