Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe shook his head in response to the question of telepathy. "I can't, no," he explained, "Dmitri's powers are much, much stronger than mine. He could make his own mother forget him, if he wanted to. He can lock people's memories, so they forget things completely, even things like their own pasts...." He trailed off, the simple remark bringing to mind his own memories, the ones that Dmitri had locked away until Poe was ready to face them. There were still a handful of past occurences that were still blocked off, things Poe never wanted to remember. He wondered sometimes what they were, those locked away memories, but he had long ago decided it was best to let sleeping dogs lie (as the old saying went).

Akira's next question was another thought provoking query. Poe had never really thought about it, but in retrospect, he never had gotten close to many people that he wasn't related to. People had, as a matter of fact, gone out of their way to avoid the redhead, as if being an undertaker's son meant that he somehow was ableto spread death merely by touch. Perhaps he was making Akira uncomfortable like that? He supposed that, pleasant though it was holding Akira's warm hand, it must not have been very pleasant for the human. Like holding hands with a corpse....Poe let go of Akira's hand, crossing his arms over his stomach as he responded, "Sorry....I suppose I haven't, really." Even with the other vampires Poe didn't normally get very close.

==========================

The young man certainly had his share of confidence, that much was clear. The explination that his friends hadn't been in on the original dare but had instead challenged the blonde after the fact explained his late arrival at the castle as well. Dmitri could sense no ill intent from the boy and thus he introduced himself saying, "Well, you know Loki's name. My name is Dmitri; might I ask yours?" At a chorus of unhappy meows from the pair of cats he rolled his eyes and added, "That's Smoke and Aubri; don't mind them, they're just attention whores." Aubri gave the vampire a withering glare with his one eye while Smoke just purred lightly, as if she was well aware that she was an attention hog and was damn proud of that fact.

Dmitri scratched the grizzled tomcat behind his stump of an ear again, earning a begrudging purr from the grouchy feline, before standing up straight once more and beckoning to Shiloh to follow him adding, "Well, I suppose that we might as well show you were you're going to be staying while protecting your family's good name." Whatever that name was...

User Image
Poe Allison

Bananazilly

Wild_Rain_Falls

Neji Hyuga # 1

Precious Pumpkin

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙Sʜɪʟᴏʜ Lᴀғᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔
Shiloh was still toying with the frills on the skirt of his dress. Was it odd for him to actually be liking it? If they lengthened the skirt a bit longer, hell, he would wear this. He looked frickin' sexy in his opinion. But then again, he always thought he looked sexy. This wouldn't be any different than another point in time. He grinned and gave Dmitri a little wave of his hand. "Why, good evening, Mr. Dmitri~ I'm Shiloh. But a handsome man such as yourself can call me Shi~" he said with a sly smirk. Though the duet of meows caught his attention. "They deserve to be attention whores. Just look at them! They're so cute~" he smiled at the cats. He found it adorable that the cat actually understood the man.

Alois stood up straight with the offer of being shown around the manor. He grinned, and brought his hands together behind his back. "That would be wonderful, my dear man." he said gleefully, and began following the two. "May I ask you a question. I highly doubt it is personal, so... Are you actually vampires? You know, burn in the daylight and repelled by garlic? Because if my stupid friends hired you to scare me or these poor boys, I can pay you double to go mess with their minds." he said, swinging his arms as he walked. This man couldn't be a vampire. he had wonderful manners and it looked like Loki had survived enough without any bitemarks. or at least, ones not visible to the eye.

OutOofClues: Is there an order to our posts? Or does it not matter?

Kyla Glass
Wild_Rain_Falls

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira listened to Poe as he told him about his mental powers. "I see."He said as he kept walking with the red head. The purple haired teen than noticed that the other let go of his hand and he looked down at the floor a bit sad that he did. He heard the vampire told him that he never got close to anyone like this before and he nodded. "Well I'm glad I get to be the first."The teen said as they arrived in front of the takoyaki stand. "Wait here I'll go get us some."He said as he walked over to the stand.

A kind middle age woman is running the stand when Akira walked up to it. "Irasshaimase oh Akira-kun konbawa."She said with a smile. "Konbawa Saito-san."The teen said as than placed the order and payed. As the woman finished up the order she handed Akira his and Poe's food and smiled at him. "Are wa kare desuka."Saito said to him which caused the teen to blush. "Eh iie."He said very quickly and left as he heard the woman laugh. "Maido arigatou."She said as she went on to start cleaning up the stand. Akira stood in front of Poe as he handed him his order with still a bit of a blush on his face. "Here you go."He simply said as he started to munch on his takoyaki.

(Does anyone need what I put in Japanese translated?)

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Dmitri chuckled a little as Shiloh flirted with him responding, "Tell you what - I'll only call you Shi if you promise to never call me 'Mr. Dmitri' again. Just Dmitri will do." At Shiloh's statement that the pair of cats sitting nearby were cute, the two reacted in very different ways. Smoke purred loudly and stood, rubbing against Shiloh's legs contentedly. Aubri, however, did not seem to enjoy being called cute. He turned his withering glare on the blonde, then stood and trotted away, tail high in the air. He had better things to do than sit there and be cooed over by humans. He made his way to the cellar for a spot of rat-hunting; he was hungry, and refused to eat the catfood that Dmitri provided for Smoke and the strays that came by on occassion.

At the young man's question, followed by an offer of payment if they were being paid by his friends to scare him, Dmitri literally laughed out loud, a deep sound that echoed off the castle walls. He shook his head a little as he responded, "Do excuse me, Shiloh, I swear I'm not laughing at you. It's just....I can't help it, whenever someone brings up garlic. I'm actually quite fond of the taste. However, I can assure you, neither I nor the others living in the castle were paid by anyone to do anything. We are vampires, yes, and I mean real vampires, not delusional humans with capped teeth and a fondness for dramatic behavior. Loki and the other humans here can attest to that." He meant, fo course, that Loki could testify that Dmitri had the others that lived in the castle had unusual abilities, such as his telepathy or Vincent's wings. It didn't really occur to him that such a statement could be taken to mean that he had fed from the small brunette or the other humans that had come to the castle the night before.

--------------------------------------------------

Poe smiled a little, glad to see that Akira hadn't seemed to be bothered by the contact. He even tentatively reached over and took Akira's hand again as they headed towards the takoyaki stand. He had to let go once Akira had gone off to get the food. He stared off into space, looking like he was people-watching when in reality, he was listening to what Akira and the woman at the stand were saying. He couldn't understand Japanese, and was rather curious what it was that they were talking about. Well, he thought, I suppose I can add learning Japanese onto the list of things that I want to do now that I've got all the time in the world to work with. He was already learning German from Dmitri, and the elder vampire had also promised to teach Poe Russian and Dutch as well. The sudden smell of blood, cuased by Akira's blood rushing to his face and making him blush, caused Poe's fangs to itch. He ran his tongue over them, resolutely ignoring the dryness at the very back of his throat.

Once Akira had returned with the food Poe took his and peered at it curiously. The smell didn't make him feel sick, which was a good sign. In fact, it smelled quite appetizing. Poe took an experimental bite and, while waiting to see how it affected him he asked Akira, "What were you and the woman talking about?" Besides making his fangs itch, Akira's blushing had also made Poe wonder what it was that they had been discussing.

OoC; I can has translation please?

User Image
Poe Allison

Bananazilly

Wild_Rain_Falls

Neji Hyuga # 1

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira started to eat his food when he heard Poe ask him what him and Saito were talking about. "Its nothing."He said quietly his heart still racing a bit from the conversation he had earlier. He looked back over at the stand to her smiling and waving at the two. The purple haired teen grabbed the vampire's hand and decided to move away from the stand. After a short distance the teen found a bench and sat down on it and started to eat again. Akira soon enough was calm again and looked up at Poe. "So is there anywhere you want to go to?"He asked wondering if the red head vampire wanted to some place.
((Ok so pretty the first part is welcome and she recognizes Akira and greets him. He greets back and places the order. The question she asked was is that your boyfriend over which made Akira a bit flustered and said no. She than goes on to say thank you for your business please come again.))

Precious Pumpkin

Shiloh sighed. Looked like Dmitri apparently wasn't one to play around. How boring. Oh well, the man seemed sweet enough, so he'd give him that. Shiloh felt what almost was like satin brush against his leg and he glanced down. Ah! The kittty! He dropped to his knees, careful not to hurt the little feline and began scratching behind the little guy's ears. How cute~ On the other hand, the other cat didn't seem to be too thrilled about being called cute. He seemed to trot off and do his own thing.

The blonde was still fawning over the cat as he was talking to the other. Dmitri seemed pretty damn tall from this angle. He was laughing too, which made Shi very curious...It was kind of odd. He gave one more nice scratch behind the kitten's ear and stood back up. As he listened to the man's explanation, he raised an eyebrow. So garlic was a myth? He still winced, he despised that awful taste and smell. It should repel anyone, living, dead, or undead. At least his friends were not pathetic enought to pay them, and they weren't potheads or wannabes who sharpened their teeth, and drank cherry pop telling each other it was blood. Though the last statement caught his attention. "Ooh~" he grinned, and smiled at Loki. "You were bit? I've read it to be almost like being on ecstasy or such. Though it hurts like a b***h when the good part is over, though. How was it?" he said, his enthusiasm dying a bit at the end. "Anyway~ what other humans are here? And vampires? Are any of them cute?" he asked, genuinely curious.

OutOofClues:

Kyla Glass
Wild_Rain_Falls

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki listened as the two spoke as Shiloh seemed to be curious about Dmitri. He giggled as he saw that Aubri didn't seem to enjoy being called adorable as he seemed to leave while Smoke enjoyed being petted by Shiloh. He followed as well when Dmitri led the way to show Shiloh where the other would be sleeping as he recognized the way to the servant's quarters. Though he was curious as well when Shiloh asked if the burning in the daylight was real along with the thing about garlic repelling them. He was startled when he heard Dmitri burst out laughing as it echoed through the halls. Then he heard him explain after finishing laughing as he actually liked garlic and that he reassured him that he wasn't being paid by anyone or the other vampires here, also saying they were real as him and his other classmates could testify that.

Then he blushed darkly when Shiloh asked if he was bit and describing of what he heard the bite from a vampire would feel like then winced at the end when he described that it would hurt a lot. He shook his head rapidly as he tried to calm him blush,"N-No, Dmitri-sama or any of the other v-vampires bit any of us." Loki wasn't going to mention the fact that he had offered his blood to Dmitri a little while ago. He wasn't sure that Dmitri would appreciate him mentioning that fact. He was also pretty sure that the others hadn't been bitten by any of the other vampires that he seen so far.

Zen was still in his own arms as he glared at the blond human. He didn't trust him at all as he would keep an eye on the other. He wasn't going to risk Loki's safety.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe had a feeling that Akira was flat-out lying when he said that he and the woman at the stand hadn't really been talking about anything. After all, "nothing" didn't make someone's heart race like Akira's was doing....such a distracting sound, that steady thud-thud-thud, sending crimson liquid racing through the human's veins...like that one there in his throat, just barely visible beneath the pale skin....Poe shook his head a little when he realized he was staring at the vein in Akira's neck. He followed Akira along to the bench, away from the stand, and sat as well. His body hadn't rejected the experimental bite that he'd taken earlier and so, Poe decided that meant he would be able to eat the rest of the food without ill effect. He ate, chewing slowly when asked if there was anywhere specific that he wanted to go. "Well....we can go check out the harvest festival if you want to." It would be a good chance to actually spend some time pretending that he was human, seeing if he was able to blend in with mortals effectively. It was an important skill for a vampire ot have and a crowded venue like a festival was the perfect practice field. Having Akira there would jsut make it all the easier to practice.

-------------------------------------------------

Dmitri would have clarified his statement and explained that he hadn't bitten Loki, even though the petite brunette had offered, but Loki beat him to it. He nodded, confirming what Loki said and explained, "I suppose I should have been clearer; Loki and the others have seen that my companions and I aren't human, because they've seen us demonstrate abilities that you average human wouldn't have." He glanced down at Smoke, the grey cat still trotting along at Shiloh's side. Apparently, she had decided that she liked the blonde boy that called her pretty and gave her such nice scratches behind the ears. She let out a surprised meow when she floated up off the ground, though soon realized it was just her master's telekinesis. She flaoted along into the Russian's arms and frowned at him, but all was forgiven once he scratched her ears just where she liked it. "You see?" Dmitri said as he held the cat.

At the question of what other vampires and humans were around the castle Dmitri thought it over before responding, "Well, let's see....for the vampires, there's me, of course and a few others - Vincent, Tray....hm, Abari is still lurking around here, I believe. I haven't seen Mikhail all night but he's never very social anyway..and then there's Poe, the baby of our coven. You might know him, he used to live in town. As for humans, there's you and Loki, and three others - Sam, Akira, and Collin. So far, anyway." He had thought that the humans that had arrived on the first night in the castle would have been the only ones, but Shiloh's late arrival had proved him wrong there. He supposed it stood to reason that there would be other late arrivals.

They had reached the servants quarters by then and Dmitri opened the door, glancing inside. There was no sign of the other humans, though their things were scattered around whatever bed each of them had chosen to sleep in. There were still plenty of open beds, however, so more than enough room for Shiloh to make his choice.

User Image
Poe Allison

Bananazilly

Wild_Rain_Falls

Neji Hyuga # 1

Precious Pumpkin

sexy vampire. I'm falling in love!
so just bite me, baby, and drink all my blood!
User Image
Shiloh was amused with how the boy reacted to his assumption that the vampires had fed off him. His cheeks were flustered and his words became distorted. How cute! "Ah, that makes it no fun~" he said with a faux pout. Life would surely be even more interesting with the vampires feeding off them. But oh well. No blood for them. Though the abnormal abilities sparked the blonde's interest. "Like what? Can you fly? See through metal?" he asked, listing off superhero powers. Though when the kitten Shiloh cooed over started frickin' levitating, Shiloh grinned. "That is awesome, man..." he smiled at Dmitri.

As Dmitri listed off the vampires, the only one that caught interest was the baby of the coven. By baby, how old did he mean? He wanted to see that one. Him and the antisocial one. Innocents and Stubborns were fun to flirt with. The blonde was hoping the baby would stutter and blush like Loki did, and the antisocial would give him a challenge. "Hmm.. Seems like there are more humans than vampires. Looks like people have to share. Sharing isn't my forte... I call Loki!" he said, and grinned at the younger boy. He was human, but he was adorable. Shiloh would keep him in mind for a little while.

Shiloh had only carried a medium bag with two chicken sandwiches and a bottle of water. He had a small blanket with a pillow as well. And of course, he brought a charger for his phone. Though reception was horrible here. "Thank you, Dmirtri~" he said, and chose a vacant bed.

OutOofClues:

Kyla Glass
Wild_Rain_Falls

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira finished off the rest of his takoyaki when he heard Poe respond to his question. The harvest festival would be a lot of fun to go to plus he has not been there in years. "Alright sounds good to me."He said as he stood up and walked over to a near by trash can to throw away his trash. The purple haired teen than walked back over to the vampire and sat down next to him. "Its been so long since I've been to the festival I wonder what kinds of stuff and games they will have."He said as he looked up at the sky with a bit of a smile on his face. Thinking about the festival made him happy because he had such a good time when he went to the festivals with his mother.
((Sorry for not posting been a busy weekend.))

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Dmitri smiled faintly as he scratched Smoke under the chin; apparently he'd impressed the blonde and jsut like anyone else, he enjoyed the little bit of praise he was given. "One of many talents I possess," he said as he stooped and set Smoke back on her own four feet...paws?...feet. She stretched and yawned, as if being levitated around was no big deal, and wandered into the servant's quarters to do a bit of snooping. She stuck her head in people's bags, dragging out random articles of clothing here and there and digging around until she decided that there was nothing of interest there, moving on to the next bag. She had gone through Loki's, Akira's, and Sam's things by the time that Shiloh had claimed a bed and hopped up onto the pillow, waiting for the blonde to unpack so she could get into his things as well.

Dmitri shrugged a bit when Shiloh brought up the uneven ratio of vampires to mortals responding, "Strange, I suppose, but not unexpected." After all, one could hardly expect a large number of vampires to dwell together peacefully if conflicting personalities didn't cause trouble, then sooner or later the mortal population would decline and competition for food would become a little less than civilized. It was unfortunate, but it was true. Vampires were predatory animals once you did away with all of the human mannerisms and airs and mos predatory animals didn't take too well to their territory and food supply being threatened. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame as he watched Shiloh choose a bed, glancing down when he felt something nudge him. Aubri had re-appeared, a rather large and very dead rat in his jaws, which he set at Dmitri's feet. "Oh...that's lovely, Aubri. You can keep it." Much like Loki had done earlier, Aubri had sensed that the Russian was still drained and not any state to be hunting, despite his cordial behavior to their newest human, and like Loki had, the grizzled tomcat had decided that he would do a solid for the man and find him sustenance.

The tomcat seemed to pout a little when his 'gift' was declined but recovered quickly, picking it up in his jaws and starting to leave, pausing on his way out the door. He glanced back in at Shiloh and Loki, almsot looking as if he were asking if either of them wanted it. Dmitri shook his head a bit, smiling faintly. Aubri wasn't the most social creature but God bless him, he was trying to be nice to their guests....in his own slightly twisted way.

==================================

Poe finished his food quickly and stood as well, pausing a moment. He was slightly unaccustomed to being able to stomach 'human' food, so feeling so full was something that had him feel...off. Not unpleasant, just odd. He tossed out his trash and turned to go back to Akira, pausing a second when the hair on the back of his neck prickled unpleasantly. He thought for a second that he had felt eyes on him, watching him....but the feeling faded after just a few moments and Poe brushed it off as his own paranoia. "Probably the same old carnival games," he said as he offered a hand to Akira, "But it's worth checking out. Who knows, maybe we'll have fun." Though they'd have to make a mental note to avoid the petting zoo - Poe was fond of animals, but most of the fluffy critters and farm livestock that you saw at your average petting zoo could always tell when he, an apex predator, was in the vicinity and they tended to get spooked and uneasy, and the last thing he wanted to do was cause a mini-stampede and get some poor kid trampled.

User Image
Poe Allison

Bananazilly

Wild_Rain_Falls

Neji Hyuga # 1

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was still blushing from what Shiloh described what a bite from a vampire would feel like and being disappointed when he explained her hadn't been bitten. Then he was grateful when Dmitri confirmed that him or the others have not been bitten by the vampires he listed. Though he tilted his head confused when Dmitri spoke a name that he didn't recall meeting. Mikhail? Who was Mikhail? Then he shivered when he remembered when Abari had pulled the prank that scared him so bad that led to Dmitri helping him seal away his memories. Just thinking about the prank still brought chills to his spine. Then he listened as Shiloh seemed to figure out that there was more humans than vampires as they would have to share. He did agree there was barely any vampires they had seen so far. But then he blushed darkly when Shiloh called dibs on him,"N-Nani!" First that vampire Vincent called dibs on him yesterday and now Shiloh was? Why were people calling dibs on him? He wasn't anything special just a small human.

Then he watched as he tried to calm his dark blush, seeing Smoke going through their bags and hearing Dmitri speak once more as he looked to see Aubri came back with a dead rat that made him stare with hidden fear and nausea. He never liked seeing dead animals as he loved all types of animals and always felt sick seeing any even if it were a rat. Then as Aubri's gift to Dmitri seemed to be rejected, he watched as Aubri went to leave with said 'gift' then stopped as he looked at him and Shiloh seeing the slight hope to see if they wanted it. He still felt sick to his stomach, but he didn't want to seem rude to Aubri and he could always give the rat to Zen or at least give it a burial later. Hiding the nausea he felt, he knelt down as he held out a hand to receive the gift as he gave a small smile,"T-Thank you A-Aubri."

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira smiled a bit as he watched Poe finish off the rest of the takoyaki. "Good huh?"He asked as he looked at the red head. The teen than watched him get up to throw away his trash and noticed that he stopped for second. He started to wonder what would make the vampire stop all of a sudden but then he noticed that he was moving again. Akira heard Poe answer his question about the festival and he nodded as he noticed the other offering his hand. The purple haired teen grabbed his hand and stood up. "I'm sure we will."He said as he looked at the vampire with a smile as they started to walk to the festival.

Precious Pumpkin

Shiloh's lips pulled into a giddy grin as he saw the little cap slip her nose into the other boys' belongings. In all honestly, Shiloh wanted to join the little kitten in her quest. If he found something fun to hold against another roomie, he might get something out of it. He bent down, and smiled at the small kitten as she pulled out a pull things. "What a smart girl~" he chuckled, and scratched her ears again. Standing up, the blonde skipped over to a vacant bed and dumped his bag down. He could unpack later. He didn't feel like it now. He then skipped over, skirt swaying with his jumps, over to the two boys again.

Loki's reply made him melt a little. How adorable was that? He leaned in closer to the smaller one, capturing his chin in between his thumb and his finger. "You wouldn't mind so much, though, would you Loki?" he asked with a mischievous grin. He gave the boy a small wink before straightening himself, smoothing out the folds of his dress. He loved messing with the kid. Maybe he would have to play more with him at school. He then gave his attention to another cat with a mangled mouse in its teeth. Surely the poor creature was dead. The cat trotted up to Dmitri, offering the corpse as a sort of gift. Aww. How cute~ Shiloh folded his arms as Dmitri denied the gift. That was mean to the poor kitty! Though as it offered the mouse to him and Loki, Loki acted a bit quicker than Shiloh expected him to. The nausea was obvious on his already red features. He'd take it for the younger before he'd pass out, but of course, once the cat left. Aubri. What a pretty name.

OutOofClues: sorry I took forever! Busy as hell!

Kyla Glass
Wild_Rain_Falls

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe smiled faintly as he and Akira walked hand-in-hand towards the festival. He heard and smelled it long before he saw it, the sound of children laughing and the ruckus from the games combining with the smell of food from the vendors that crowded palces like this. The being-watched feeling had faded away from now and he could almsot forget it had ever happened - almost. They drew a few stares here and there - mostly from people either thinking they recognized Poe, remedied by the same mind-trickery as he had used earlier in the evening, or just staring curiously at the admittedly odd couple that the two of them formed. Poe could even hear a few people talking amongst themselves as they passed, recognizing Akira from working at his family's business and wondering who the odd redhead with the Mori boy was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubri trotted over to Loki as the brunette seemed to accept the rat, tail waving like a jaunty flag as he dropped the still-warm dead rat into the boy's hand, then rubbed against his ankles in a gesture of graitutde. How was he supposed to have known that Dmitri didn't like rat blood? He had seen the silver-haired vampire drink from a rodent before (mind you, it was during a time of desperate need when it was either rat blood or death, but the cat didn't know that). Then he turned and trotted away to see if he could find another one for himself; he was getting peckish and though Dmitri always had cat food out for them, the grizzled tomcat still liked to hunt for himself. With Loki's kitten around he'd have to make sure that he didn't lose his edge, lest the little brat somehow get it into his head that he could become the 'leader' of the cats in the house.

Once Aubri had gone off to do his hunting, Dmitri turned to the two humans had said, "You didn't have to do that. He'd have gotten over it eventually." Smoke meowded from somewhere within the depths of Shiloh's bag as if she was agreeing before going back to her explorations. She had found the two chicken sandwiches that the blonde had packed for himself and, having managed to tear the packaging open, she was contently gobbling up the chicken. Like Aubri, she would eat the cat food that Dmitri left out for them but she preferred to hunt for herself.....though in Smoke's case, hunting meant using her cute looks to con humans out of their food. She was a common sight at the sidewalk bistros in town, snatching table scraps from patrons.

User Image
Poe Allison

Bananazilly

Wild_Rain_Falls

Neji Hyuga # 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items