Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

The thought of being in danger never crossed Samuel's mind, to him all he knew was that this sales clerk was taking him to go look a possibly bedding for the servant's quarters. In fact he thought she seemed nice and really friendly. As he followed her he didn't sense anything wrong, that is until the got to the storage unit. He didn't see anything really interesting like she claimed. It wasn't until she touched his head and ran a hand through his hair did he get an uneasy feeling in his gut. He gave her a weak smile, he was rather uncomfortable now. "Uh, Thanks." He said softly, he flinched when his neck was cut. "Ow!" He gasped grabbing his neck, now he had terrible feeling something was up. Looking at the woman the color drained from his face seeing her taste his blood. His eyes widened with fear now noticing her fangs. He now realized he had just done something very stupid by following the lady back here.

He went to take a step back to try to get away from her but she grabbed his wrist tightly. His heart rate began to quicken as he tried to back up from her. What had he jut gotten himself into!? He wanted to scream for help, for Vincent or anyone but his voice seemed to be lost somewhere in his throat. Suddenly she was torn from him and slammed into a wall. Seeing the wings a sense of relief had washed over him, it was Vincent. Although seeing the Vampire relaxed him what Vincent said did not. He could have just died here in the storage unit, this woman had been planning on killing him. He felt a terrible shiver run up his spine.

Seeing Vincent clenching the woman's head in his hands and hearing her apologize made the boy move. Sam quickly walked over to Vincent, he made sure to avoid the wings though. He then lightly placed a hand on Vincent's wrist as he looked up at him. "H-Hey it's alright, I'm fine." he said softly forcing a small smile. He was pretty shaken up from this. His hands where trembling, even the one that was covering up the cut on his neck. "No need to hurt her, we'll just get what we came for and go." He said softly. Samuel didn't like seeing other's hurt, and he really didn't want to stick around here any longer than they had too.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent felt the hand on his wrist and snapped his head to glare at Sam, snarling. It took a bit for the boy words to sink in and he calmed down, releasing his hold on the girl. He folded in his wings until the vanished into his back. He looked around, grabbing a first aid kit and going to Sam. He held his breath as he gently removed the boy hand and wipped up the blood, placing a bandage over it. He could fell how shaken up Sam was and frowned. "Get out of here. If I ever catch you trying to feed like that, I will kill you." he said, glaring at the vampire. He watched her hurry away and his eyes went right back to Sam. "I already paid for the stuff and its up front. Lets go." he said, wrapping his arm around Sam shoulders and leading him out.

He walked to the front, grabbing the bags before quickly heading outside. He opened the door for Sam before getting in as well. Vincent turned to look at Sam, his eyes scanning over the boy. "She didn't hurt you anywhere else right? Does anything hurt?" he asked, worried. He looked at Sam wrist, seeing it bruise slightly. He felt bad, that it was his fault that this happened. He held Sam wrist, kissing it gently.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel knew Vincent was mad, but still it had startled him to see him snarl at him like that. He let Vincent bandage him up, he felt bad knowing that he just had to hold his breathe to be near him. Had he payed more attention they wouldn't be in this mess. He just nodded when Vincent said let's go, and he stuck close to him even though the vampire had his arm around his shoulders. He was never going to go wandering off by himself again like that.

As Vincent looked him over Samuel was looking down at his shoes trying to act casual. He looked up at him though when he was asked if anything else hurt. He quickly shook his head, but Vincent somehow noticed the bruise on his wrist, not even Sam noticed that. He blushed brightly watching Vincent kiss his bruised wrist and he quickly shook his head. "I-I'm fine!" He felt bad for making Vincent worry due to his own stupidity. He sighed softly as he looked up at Vincent. "Sorry for making you worry." He said softly. "But... how did you know to come find me?" He asked curiously. "I didn't even think you noticed I was gone." He admitted.
User Image

Vincent sighed in relief, glad that Sam was doing okay. He started up the car and backed out before driving off. He glanced at Sam and shook his head. "Of course I noticed you were gone. I should have realized sooner that you were gone." he said, frowning slightly. "If I had, you wouldn't have gone through that." he said. He looked over at Sam and smiled. "I'm use to having you by my side. Your presences, the aroma, I was uneasy when you suddenly wandered off."

He pulled up to the house and turned off the car, getting out and holding the door open for the boy. "I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. Are you sure your okay?" he asked. Physically, Sam looked fine but he had no idea on the emotional state he was in because of the vampire attack. He should ask Dimtri latter to look into it.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel carefully climbed out of the car but sighed when Vincent yet again asked him if he was okay. He looked up at him and nodded his head. "Yes I promise I am fine! It was just a scratch, and a little bruise." He said before giving Vincent a smile. "Please quit worrying about me Vincent." He begged softly as he looked at Vincent. Samuel was honestly scared out of his mind still, after all it isn't everyday that someone is nearly killed by a vampire. He was hiding though because he didn't want to bother the others, or make Vincent worry. Looking at the vampire he suddenly wrapped his arms around him in a hug. "Thank you for saving me though." He whispered. He figured a quick hug would have been okay since Vincent's wings had vanished into his back for now.

Blushing he let go and quickly grabbed the bags. "So lets go make the beds." He said with a grin as he headed up towards the castle. "Should we start cooking for dinner too?" He asked over his shoulder. "Or do you have plans?" He asked curiously as he tried to change the subject.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Aubri had apparently taken a liking to Loki, the ragged alley cat curled up with his head resting on what part of Loki's lap wasn't taken up by the tabby kitten, purring like a motor. Dmitri was glad to see that. The one-eyed feline was so distant, even to him. It was good to see that he still had the ability to trust. Smoke, on the other hand, eventually dropped from Loki's lap and made her way across the room, launching herself into Dmitri's lap instead, purring as he scratched her under the chin. She liked Loki, yes, but Dmitri would always be her favourite. Dmitri nodded in approval as Loki promised not to go off alone with Abari again, though he did note the way that his words about Loki's suffering had caused the young man to freeze. Well, Akira knew of his ability. It was time that Loki knew as well. It seemed only fair, so that he could try to sheilf his thoughts from further intrusion in the future. Dmitri shook his head a bit as Loki tried to brush things off, saying that he overreacted to things and it really wasn't as bad as it all seemed. Utter bull.

"You're a terrible liar," Dmitri said quietly, "Though I can't blame you. I have a bit of an advantage when it comes to reading people. Akira already knows and I suppose it's only fair to tell you as well." He shifted in his seat, leaning forward slightly to make eye contact with Loki as he spoke directly into the timid young man's mind, "I am a psychic. I can read the thoughts of others and lately, yours have been almost literally jumping out at me." Then, Dmitri sat back in his chair and continued verbally, "I shall keep what I have to myself until you tell me otherwise. I promise, I won't breathe a word." There was no tighter-lipped creatures than Dmitri in all the world when he put his mind to it. He carried to this day secrets that had been given into his care hundreds of years ago, stretching all the way back to when he had still been human. However, that didn't mean that he was going to just leave Loki's problems alone and act as if nothing had happened. The boy needed help, before his past tore apart any chance he had at a future.

"I can help you overcome your memories," he said as he stroked Smoke's back, the cat splayed over his lap in a boneless heap of happy kitty, "I can....lock them away, so that you can face them little by little." It would be similar to what he had done with Poe, keeping the traumatic memories of his rape, torture, and turning reined in until he had been ready to deal with them himself. It had taken time, and it would take even longer to help Loki using that method, but it would all be for the best.

====================================================

The three spiders had separated from their threads, one sitting perched on each of his shoulders and one atop Poe's head. They were just sitting there, chilling out, though when it became apparent that the spiders were freaking poor Akira out, Poe gathered the three into his hand and reached over to a nearby shelf full of knick-knacks. They scurried away after bidding good-bye to the green eyed vampire and Poe turned back to Akira as he stood up. "You okay?" he asked as Akira stood up. He knew that the spiders hadn't meant to startle Akira, they'd only wanted to help. "You shouldn't hate them," he said quietly, motioning to the now vanished spiders, "They get a bad wrap but most spiders I've met are very sweet, and they're always willing to help....they're rather like vampires in that regard." Of all the vampires that Poe had ever met, only one had ever been the cruel, bloodthirsty beasts that the storybooks depicted them as. Even Abari wasn't so much cruel as he was mischevious.

When asked what now, Poe ran his tongue over his fangs. He was getting thirsty again, not thirsty enough to make him dangerous, but enough to make him restless. He was starting to feel closed in by the castle walls and he said, "I kind of want to go into town." He could go without people recognizing him, given that the vampire change had made him paler than he had been while human and his eyes were brighter, not to mention that he had just enough psychic strength, learned from Dmitri, to make most people look right past him. It wasn't very strong, and more stubborn humans often looked right past it and were able to see him, but it sufficed for runs into town and the occasional bit of spying on his family to make sure that they were getting along.

User Image
Poe Allison

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira heard Poe ask if he was alright and he nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."He said feeling the pain from his fall finally subsiding. He than watched as red heard vampire gathered the spiders and set them down on shelf and watched them crawl away. The purple haired teen listened to what Poe said about the spiders getting a bad wrap and that they are just like the vampires. "I'm sorry."He said as he looked down at the floor. "I'll do my best its just..."Akira stopped saying remembering some of his bad experiences with spiders when he was little. He than shook his head and let out a sigh. "Its a long story."He finally said deciding to just end it there and not want to talk about it.

When Poe told him that he wanted to go into town Akira started to smile a bit. "Well we can do that the dare doesn't stop me from going into town."He said as he looked at the red head. "Although if you don't mind if we do that can I change out of this?"The purple haired teen asked referring to his maid outfit. "I don't really want to be seen in a maids outfit out there and the dare said I only I had to wear when I'm here."He said as he waited for Poe's reply.

((Oh thought I would mention this but I added some additional stuff Akira's profile.))
User Image

Vincent frowned when he heard Sam beg for him to stop worrying. He didn't think he could do that. He was surprised when the other hugged him and smiled as he wrapped his arms around Sam, returning the hug. He was glad the boy pulled back though. He could still smell the blood and it was enticing. He nodded as he grabbed the rest and followed Sam into the house. They came to the quarters and started making the beds. "You can go ahead and start on dinner. I need to go out for a bit." he smiled.

He finished helping Sam and then left the house, quickly taking flight. He needed to feed and didn't want to hurt Sam, not after what he just went through. He sighed as he flew above a forest before landing when he smelt animals near by, quickly taking one as his prey.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterSo Abari had his laughs and almost everybody hated him now. Big woop. Abari still had his fun and apparently one humans wasn't completely hating on Abari. The black haired vampire looked somewhat surprised by this, as his eyes, enlightened red by his earlier engagement of blood lust. Looked at Mat with surprise. "Well...FINALLY someone appreciates my style of amusement." A human no less. Running a hand through his hair, rather arrogantly as if he had done something to be proud of.

BloodlustPranksterPausing, scratching at his head, Abari sighed as he knew what needed to be done now that he had tempted himself in order to make that prank go smoothly. "Look, Kid. I need to go do something more important than pranks right now. I'd lead you back upstairs but I dont have time for that. Just scream for help and someone who cares will come to help you" Typical of Abari to push away a human who actually seemed, descent.

BloodlustPranksterMaking his way out of the room, Abari rushed off elsewhere in the basement to a room to which would ail his cravings at the moment. Behind an alloy door, was the key to Abari's self control. He entered the room, closing the door behind it to contain the temperature the room was specially set at. Within the room were blood packs. Taking a type of his preference, Abari didn't hesitate to sink his fangs into the disgusting plastic bag and drink the blood from it's contents quickly to quench his thirst.

//sorry for the wait to post, have been unable to get online for days D: //

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki kept petting Aubri and the kitten as he watched the female cat go to Dmitri instead and smiled softly. At least the two cats liked him as te kitten already trusted him since this morning when he found him. He looked down at the kitten pondering on a name for him. He couldn't really just keep calling the tabby 'kitten' all the time or he would really think that was his name. He needed to think of one so that the little one could get used to a new name. He glanced back at Dmitri and flinched when eh said he was a bad liar. Guess he figured that he had been lying about the memories not bothering him. Not really hard after what he saw today from him being scared so easily. Then he listened confused as Dmitri said he had an advantage when reading people and wondered what he meant especially when he said that Akira knows. Akira knew something about Dmitri? Then he fidgeted under Dmitri's gaze when he made eye contact then was startled by the voice in his head, but made sure to not jump so he would disturb the kitten and Aubri since they were laying on his lap.

He was surprised by the voice as he recognized it as Dmitri's. Dmitri had telepathy? It would somehow explain how he got him here without touching him which he was deeply grateful. He listened as Dmitri spoke in his mind and bit his lip when Dmitri said that his thoughts had literally jumped out at him. So Dmitri saw some of the things that played in his head? Kami he didn't want anyone to see any of it. Then he heard Dmitri speak once more but verbally this time as he relaxed when he said he would keep what he knew to himself, promising his word. He was grateful that Dmitri would keep his word, as he hesitantly nodded when he said he would only speak of it if he was alright with it. Looking up at the silver haired vampire in shock when he said that he could help him overcome his memories. He....could? How? He listened carefully as he spoke of locking his memories away so that he could face them little by little. It sounded promising and would it really help him overcome the memories? Would he be able to handle that person's face? Said face tried to resurface but he pushed it back frantically, not wanting to see it right now. His decision was made.

He looked back up at Dmitri with a hopeful smile and determination, scratching Aubri's back gently along with the tabby's,"I....want to be able to face them little by little. I don't want to be as afraid anymore from the past." Loki wanted to be able to live his life without fear from the memories of his past. He wanted to be able to go on without that deep retching pain.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel nodded as Vincent left and he quietly made his way back to his kitchen to start dinner. He didn't want to know what to cook at first so he just looked around to remind himself of what they bought. It dawned on him that they had all the stuff to make sesame chicken, and to him that sounded really tasty right now. He could cook rice to go along with it and he figured that would make a nice meal for everyone. Getting out everything he needed he quickly chopped up an onion and sat it aside before cutting up the chicken. Before he actually began cooking he got out a pot and poured some rice in and filled it water. He then sat it on a back burner on the stove and covered it to make white rice. Then setting the chicken a pan to cook he quickly began mixing together the ingredients for the sauce. Once the chicken was brown and he had the sauce ready he poured it over the chicken. He let it cook until the sauce thickened, sprinkled on some sesame seeds and he then placed a lid on the pan and got to work on the fried rice.

Making the fried rice didn't take long and soon he was adding the egg to it. Once that was done he sat aside and set a timer for the last few minuets for the food. As he sat there watching it Samuel kind of spaced out, his mind going back to what happened earlier today. Looking down at his wrist he shivered and shook his head, he should have known better than to wander off. After all his mother should have drilled that into his head when he was just a kid. The first time he had wandered off she had given him quite the beating with a belt and sent him to bed without food. He couldn't even sleep on his back that night. Sighing he jumped hearing the timer go off and with out thinking he quickly grabbed the lid to the rice with out a pot holder. He gave a small shout of pain and dropped the lid onto the floor. He quickly picked up the pot lid with a potholder with his other hand. Looking at his burned hand he sighed and quickly turned the burners off on all the other foods. He got down the plates and set them on the table along with the silverware but he didn't set the table. "D-Dinner's ready!" He called out through the house. "C-Come fix your own plate!" He added before heading off to find a bathroom so he could see about tending to his hand.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Walking up the hill of the castle after walking through the gate, a figure with semi long green hair was heading towards the castle. This was a boy of eighteen years old They were wearing a somewhat maid outfit as it was a dress but the bottom part of the dress had been ripped off as they were replaced with shorts and wore a half apron that wasn't frilly or laced, just a regular one. They wore a black headband on their head as it helped frame the bangs on his face as to show his green eyes that matched his hair. On his feet were black combat boots as he also wore fingerless gloves. This was Miku Fuyuku, cousin of Loki's. He stared at the castle with an expressionless face, being calm about having to stay at a castle that rumors had been spreading that creatures lived in it. Shrugging nonchalantly as he grasped his bag over his shoulder, he opened the door, creaking open. He looked around with bored eyes as he observed the room. 'Don't get why this place is scary for the people in town. They're too paranoid about things,' he thought to himself calmly as he walked around. He sniffed the air as he smelled food, walking in the direction of the smell.

Entering the kitchen, he saw the thing that smelled of food as it was a pot. He went over to it as he sniffed it as he shrugged as he got himself a plate and served himself some of the food in the pot. One of his classmates must've made it since he couldn't think of anyone else who would make food. Certainly not the so called vampires here since he was sure they prefer blood of some sort. Then he recalled that his cousin had been dared to come her as well and thought vaguely to himself that they better not try anything to his little cousin or one of those vampires was going to get something sharp in their own throats and see how they like it for once. Sitting at a table to eat his food, he set down his bag next to him as he began to eat with a relaxed and calm expression, not seeming to care he was eating alone in a castle that was heard of to be filled with the creatures of the night. If they were to try anything with him, they were going to have to wait until he was finished eating. It was rude to interrupt one when they were eating.

Miku kept eating the food on his plate, not caring about anything else besides slight concern of his little cousin if he was fine here. He knew Loki always got frightened so easily, the scary movies that he usually watched with him had scared his little cousin silly, making him not like scary movies unless someone was with him while watching them. Though it was mean to think it, but it was amusing how scared Loki got, but he would always feel bad since Loki had been through things that would traumatize someone for a long time. Sighing, he pushed thoughts of his cousin aside as he went back to eating his dinner, having not eaten anything before coming here.
User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

Mathew chuckled when Abari was glad to be apperciated for his style of amusement. He pouted and crossed his arms. "The name is Mathew. Try and get that through your skull while your down there." he said. He watched Aabari leave before he began to wander around the house. He wondered how everyone was holding up here.

He suddenly heard a call for dinner and smiled as he followed the smell of food. He came to the dinning room and sighed. "Looks good." he said. He saw Miku at the table and smiled as he took a seat next to him. "Another one pulled into this dare huh. So far, these vampires have been nothing but curtious, well most of them." he said. "Names Mathew. Whats yours?" he asked.
User Image

After getting his fill and making sure he would be okay, Vincent flew back to the house. He landed at the back door, folding his wings in before walking inside. He smelt the food from the kitchen and smiled. Seemed like Samuel had made a good meal for the humans. He stopped when he noticed a door cracked open and looked inside to see said boy running his hand under the water. He could see it was an angry red and shook his head as he walked in.

"Got yourself burnt pretty badly there. You shouldn't space out when cooking." he said as he pulled out some aloe and bandages from under the sink. He took Sam hand carefully, place the aloe on before wrapping his hand in a bandage. He could feel the burning skin, a big contrast to his cool skin. He finished wrapping the bandage and smiled. "There. Just don't throw any punches anytime soon and it should feel better in a day or so."

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterThe wonders of acoustics in a spacious castle. Abari could hear the human child call for dinner even from the basement after he had gotten his fill of his own food. Now, one should take note of the fact that the black haired vampire, when 'hungry' tended to be a very messy eater. So as Abari made way upstairs to play more mischief. The brighter things got the more it could be seen how from his lower lip down to his chest Abari was covered in 'leftovers' from his meal.

BloodlustPranksterHe made his way up to the main floor where the kitchen was, and stepped into the kitchen where two humans were dining. Matt had found his way upstairs. And another bright haired fellow made Abari cringe as he looked at a head of bright green hair. These humans were just beginning to congregate here like flies. Especially the bright ones!, it kind of disgusted Abari. But that wasn't his biggest concern, right now it was his goal to make these silly humans lose their appetite. "Smells like a good meal...too bad I already ate" He purred, wiping a finger on his chest and licking semi-dried blood off of himself.

BloodlustPrankster

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas