Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent growled at Abari laughing. "Shut up! You shouldn't have brought them down here to begin with!" he said. He watched Dmitri take Loki away and glared back at the laughing duo. "You better watch you back Abari." he warned before turning and leaving the two, lighting up torches on the way. He made his way back to the living room and sat down on the sofa, letting out a sigh. Abari was too much for him sometimes.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Changing in the servant's quarters Samuel quickly stripped of his dress, kicked off his shoes, and he removed his thigh highs. He let out a small relieved sigh as he pulled his hair out of a pony tail and shook his head. Much better. He then grabbed his bag and rummaged in it for more clothes. He jumped hearing a scream, and he waited and listened, it kind of sounded like Loki so he was a little worried. When it was silent again he went back to looking hoping that what ever it was somebody like Dimitri or Vincent took care of it. He pulled out some clothes and quickly got dressed so as soon as Vincent was done they could go out shopping again.

He was soon dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a light blue button up shirt over that that he left unbuttoned. Putting on his socks and shoes he He then brushed out his hair before tossing his brush on his bed and grabbing his cellphone. He put his phone in his pocket as he left the room. He made a stop at the kitchen and grabbed a soda before heading into the living room where he was planning on sitting and waiting for Vincent. Maybe he would play a game or two on his phone. When he walked in there he was surprised to see the vampire already there, he looked tired too. "You okay?" He asked softly as he walked over to him as he took a sip of his soda. "Still want to go back out shopping?" He asked curiously.
User Image

Vincent opened his eyes at the sound of a voice and smiled. "Yeah. Abari just knows how to give us headaches. Him and his stupid tricks." he sighed. He stood up and got a better look at Sam and nodded. "Can't decided which I like better, this or the maid outfit." he said. The boy looked good in either or.

"Lets go shopping." he said as he walked outside with Sam and went toward the garage where a red hyundai elantra was parked. "May not be the most luxiours car but its fast, specially with a tricked out engine." he smiled as he held open the door for Sam. When the boy got in, he went around, got in and started up the car before heading off down the street. "Your friend Loki got quiet a scare from Abari but Dimtri is comforting him. That boy Mathew was laughing beside Abari, finding the prank amusing. What an odd group of people to gather up for a dare."
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Abari must have done something really stupid to give Vincent such a headache, Samuel didn't even want to try to guess what it may be. He soon forgot about it though and he couldn't stop the small grin on his face hearing Vincent basically say he liked his new outfit. Vincent was really nice, he had only been here for a day and Samuel had already received more compliments than he had in his entire seventeen years on earth. Maybe this was a way of getting out of that dress. This was much more comfortable, and a lot less awkward to wear. He followed after Vincent as he led him to the car. He smiled and gave a nod of thanks when Vincent opened the door for him and he climbed in. He kind of liked the car, it was nice and he was excited since Vincent said it was fast.

He was buckling up when Vincent got in and took off down the road. He frowned softly hearing Vincent explain that Loki had gotten scared, Samuel really felt bad for the poor guy. He sighed softly and shook his head hearing Mathew had laughed. He then looked out the window hearing that they seemed like an odd group. "Well none of us are exactly friends, we're just in the same class." He said softly as he watched the building's pass. "So I guess we where picked in hopes our personalities would clash. I'm sure the other's where put up to this by their friends, so I'm guessing I was picked because I have no friends." He said softly looking down at his hands as he shrugged his shoulders. "So you have the guy that's shy and scared of everything, you have... well Akria, you have the talkative guy, you have they hyper guy who apparently likes pranks, and you have me." He said before looking up at Vincent. "I hope we aren't being to much of a pain. Sorry if we are." he said softly.
User Image

Vincent listened to Sam on the trip. He frowned when the boy said he had no friends. That wasn't right. He suddenly felt bad for even bringing it up. He parked in front of a store and turned off the car before looking at Sam. "Don't let yourself down like that. You have a gift, somewhere in that head of yours, your own unique trait." he smiled, running his hand through the boy hair.

He got out of the car and opened the door for the boy, taking his hand. "None of you are a pain in the slightest bit. Its fun having you all around." he smiled as he walked into the store with him and looked around. "Now lets get you all some nice warm blankets." he smiled.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Once all the lamps had been lit and the darkness chased away from the room, Dmitri sat down in another chair nearby to wait for Loki to calm down. As he waited, he too tried to calm down. He knew that Abari hadn't meant any physical harm to the humans but his prank was still out of line. The other human had seemed amused, yes, but poor Loki was so timid and so quiet...Dmitri pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache coming on. It was a good thing he had just returned from hunting, otherwise he would have been in a worse mood than he was already in. When Loki apologized he looked up and said softly, "You don't need to apologize, Loki. It's not your fault that Abari is a sadist....though, would you promise me something?" He knew he would sound paranoid, but it was better to be safe than sorry. "Don't go anywhere alone with Abari alone. I don't think he means any harm with his tricks, just his own amusement, but he doesn't always know his limits and you've suffered enough for someone so young." Loki's emotional state had meant that once again his memories had been on display for Dmitri's telepathy and though he'd tried to keep from invading Loki's privacy he had seen more than enough to understand Loki's timid nature and dislike of being touched.

=====================================

Poe stood jsut outside the library, listening - he could hear angry voices, not nearby, but close enough that he could tell where they were coming from. He nodded when Akira asked if he was able to tell where they were coming from saying, "This way....Abari must've gotten them." He took off in the direction of the voices but as he and Akira got closer, the voices faded and eventually, they stopped. Poe figured that Vincent and Dmitri had beaten them to things and for that, he had to admit, he was grateful. He was not a fighter, not like the older vampires, and though he could have had Abari wrapped in millions of layers of spider silk, eventually he would have escaped and that wouldn't have ended well for Poe. "Sounds like it stopped," he said as he turned to face Akira. "I wonder what happened..." His question was answered by three black widow spiders that dropped from the ceiling on silken threads, each trying to explain. "Hang on, hang on," Poe said, holding his hands up, "One at a time, I can't understand all three of you." He listed for a few more minutes before letting out a sigh of relief. "Dmitri has Loki ," he said to Akira, "He's okay now."

User Image
Poe Allison

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was calm now as he waited for Dmitri to respond to his apology. He hadn't meant to worry the silver haired vampire or anyone else. He couldn't help being scared so easily which made him a prime target for bullies. Continuing to pet the two older cats and his kitten, he calmed even further as he enjoyed their company. He always loved animals and would only feel comfortable being touched by them. He never hurt them and they only did so to him when they didn't seem to trust him at first until they start to at least. He didn't blame any animal that did hurt him since they were hurt by someone before as he could tell Aubri was, being careful of how he petted him, not too gently or too hard around his ears and his fur. The little tabby was still curled in his lap, purring as he yawned falling asleep in the human's lap as it was a comfortable resting spot. He giggled softly at this then looked up as Dmitri finally spoke of him not having to apologize to him as it wasn't his fault. He shivered when he mentioned Abari. He hadn't expected the other vampire trying to pull such a scary prank on him and Mathew and hoped he wouldn't be dragged into another by him or Mathew since Mathew tended to love adventure.

Then he was curious when Dmitri asked him to promise him something as he tilted his head confused. Loki was surprised when Dmitri warned him to not go with Abari alone anywhere. That he probably means no harm but didn't really know limits. He could understand that as he nodded and spoke softly,"I promise Dmitri-sama." Then he was confused when he spoke of him having suffered enough at his young age, freezing at the words. How did Dmitri know he suffered? Was it so obvious from how he reacted to everything? Questions filled in his confused mind as he wondered how Dmitri knew he suffered but gave a weak smile,"A-Ano I haven't suffered much. Most of my classmates think I overreact to things too much so it's nothing. Really." He didn't want to worry Dmitri anymore than necessary and he didn't want anyone to figure out his past as his grandfather was the only one who knows about it and he wished to keep it that way. Not that he didn't trust anyone, he just didn't want to burden anyone with his troubles and woes as he needed to face his fears himself and not let others do so. That's what his grandfather kept telling him at least.

It was easier said than done when he tried confronting the fear that made him hate the feeling of touch so much.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira nodded when Poe told him that he knew where the screams came from. He heard the red say that Abari got them and remembered seeing him when he was eating earlier and made fun of him and the others wearing a dress. "Dmitri and Vincent weren't kidding about him."He muttered to himself as he followed after the vampire. When they suddenly came to a stop the purple haired teen was about to ask why when he said the it sounded like everything came to an end. He than heard the other about ask him what happened when all of a sudden three black widows appeared. This caused Akira to let out a gasp and step back only to end up tripping on his own feet and fall on his butt. "Owwww."He said sitting there in pain. "One of the reasons why I hate spiders they just appear out of nowhere."The purple haired teen muttered to himself as he looked up at Poe. Upon hearing that everything is okay now Akira let out a sigh. "Well that's a relief."He said as he stood up. "So what now?"He asked as he looked the red head, while keeping his distance away from the spiders.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

What Vincent said about him having a gift or some unique trait somewhere really surprised Samuel. This was really the teen's first time ever hearing something positive about himself. All his life his parents have been putting him down, they always claimed he was useless. It was so unusual for the teen, to actually have someone think he may be good at something. It made him smile though, especially when Vincent ran a hand through his hair.

Taking Vincent's hand as he helped him out of the car he laughed softly hearing that they weren't a pain. It made Samuel happy to hear that, he liked spending time with Vincent so he hated to think that he may be causing the vampire any trouble. As they walked into the store he nodded hearing Vincent say they should get some warm blankets.He was actually pretty glad to get a blanket tonight, after having giving up his comforter to Loki last night he had been pretty cold. "This is really nice of you to do this for us, even if we are only staying here for a week." He said softly. "Or well you might have Collin around a little longer but I think he's staying in your friends room." He said with a little laugh as he began to lead the way to the bedroom section of the store, he was still holding Vincent's hand.
User Image

Vincent smiled, glad to see he raised the boy spirits up a bit. He wondered how bad Sam life was at home but didn't want to ask such a personal question. He walked through the store, glad the other was still holding his hand. "Well I hope to change the whole week thing for some of you. And if I can't, your all more then welcome to come visit as much as you want." he said as he looked over the blankets and comforters.

"You'll always have a home at the mansion." Vincent smiled. He wanted Sam to stay but it was the boy decision at the end of the week. He picked out a few fluffy blankets, drapping them over his shoulder before looking around at different ones. He didn't want any of them to get cold at night and wake up sick.
User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

"Oh come on. It was only a prank! Its not like anyone got hurt!" Mathew shouted at the retreating vampires. He shook his head before looking at Abari. "Don't have much of a sense of humor do they? I found it very entertainning and awesome. Your a great prankster." he smiled brightly as he began to leave the room, waiting for Abari out in the lit hall.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel couldn't believe it, Vincent was really serious about it being okay with him staying or even coming back when ever he wanted. Honestly it was a really tempting offer, and it made him blush hearing that he'd always have a home at the mansion. He had to admit, the mansion was a lot more cozier than his home. When he lived with his sister it was boring, lonely, and his sister treated him like a prisoner. At the mansion it was exciting, there was a lot of interesting people, and yet even though he was supposed to be a servant for the week he felt a lot more free. "Ah well I don't see the harm in visiting after school." He said softly as he looked at the blankets.

His hand slipped from Vincent's as he moved behind the vampire seeing he had already begun to collect a few blankets. Reaching up he felt each one of them as they walked and smiled seeing how fluffy and warm they where. He quietly slipped away to see if he could find a blanket to help in the search. As he did he looked through the different blankets and soon found a soft and fuzzy orange one. It made him laugh because it reminded him of the color of Vincent's wings. He didn't even realize how far he had wandered away from Vincent.
User Image

Vincent smiled and nodded, glad that Sam would visit often. He was looking through some pillows, not noticing the other had wandered off somewhere. He turned to ask the boy opinnon and frowned when Sam wasn't anywhere near him.

A young store clerk saw Sam looking at the blankets and smiled as she walked up to him. She took in the scent, her tongue running over her fangs. "Hello dear. Can I help you find anything?" she asked, a certain gleam in her eye. "We have a selection of blankets in storage if your looking for something more unique." she smiled.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Searching through the blankets Samuel had become completely unaware of his surroundings. The young teen was just busy looking through everything trying to see if he could find anything interesting. He jumped hearing the voice of a young woman and he quickly turned around. He gave her a friendly smile seeing it was just a sale's clerk. He had been about to politely tell her he was just looking but when she mentioned something more unique in the back she instantly caught the curious teen's attention. He looked over his shoulder to ask Vincent if he wanted to go look, but he was surprised to see that Vincent wasn't anywhere near. He now realized he may have wandered off father than he expected. He then looked back at the woman who was still awaiting his answer. "Uh sure!" He said with a grin, he didn't see any harm in just going to look. Maybe he would find something interesting. Besides he could catch up with Vincent later, the vampire was probably still looking for blankets anyways and hadn't even noticed he had gone missing.
User Image

"Right this way then." the lady smiled as she lead Samuel near the back of the store. This was to easy. The boy didn't realize the danger and she was going to get fed. She lead him to some doors that lead into a decent storage unit. It had items on shelves and seemed like no one came around to it much. She looked back at Sam and smirked. "I love the color of you hair. Its soft too." she smiled running her hand through it.

She let her fingers trace to his neck, cutting his skin slightly. "Sorry, couldn't help myself." she grinned, bringing the nail to her mouth and tasteing the blood. "Exhilerating. Healthy, sweet, and warm. Perfect." she said, showing off her fangs. She grabbed Sam wrist tightly and grinned. "Now be a good boy and don't scream to loud. It won't hurt for long." she grinned, leaning in closer.

The doors suddenly opened, the sound of items falling, and the sale clerk suddenly found herself torn from Sam and face smashed against a wall. She hissed at her attacker, looking back at him. She got a look at the wings that had spread out, following them to the face of a very pissed off vampire. "Vincent? So then he.....I didn't know...." she groaned in pain as the vampire squeezed her head.

"That doesn't matter! You intent was to kill, to drain every drop from his body!" Vincent snarled, glaring darkly at the younger vampire, his wings flared out. "I don't take lightly to that. And that boy is a close friend of mine. I should snap your neck for laying a finger on him." he growled, his grip on her head tightening, watching the young vampire whimper and apologize.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff