Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

Mathew smiled as he followed the vampire deeper into the castle. He looked at Loki and smiled. "Hey it will be alright." he said. He made sure to watch his footing as it got darker. When they were ushured into the room, he looked around then back at the door. "Thats common for many old houses." he smiled. He took out his iphone and switched it to a flashlight. "Pretty empty in here." he said.

He looked at Abari and smiled. "I'm not sure about the rest of them but I thought it would be fun. I never pass up something exciting. You only get to live once so why not make the most of it." he said. That was his moto and he stuck to it. He didn't want to miss out on anything.

Mathew jumped when the door suddenly slammed shut. He went over to it and tried opening it. "Huh. Looks like its locked." he said though didn't seem to worried about it. "So what do you use this room for anyway? Change into a bat or come to drink the blood of your guest?" he grinned.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent gather a few types of meat, from chicken to pork to beef and sausage. He didn't know what the humans liked so he got two of each kind. He went to get some seasonings and other things as well. He could recreate some of his favorite dishes that his mother use to make him for the humans. He got some rice and drinks as well, filling the cart up. He smiled as he headed to the front, catching a glimpse of Samuel riding the cart like that. He walked over to the boy and smiled. "I think it be cutter if you did that without the jacket." he smiled as he got in line with the boy.

After getting everything checked out, he paid for the items and filled the cart back up. He convienced them to allow Vincent to use the cart to bring the food back home. "Looks like we got enough stuff to last us a while. Lets hope we don't have picky eaters." he smiled as he pushed the cart, walking back home with Sam.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Walking alongside Vincent as they left the store Samuel kept a hand on the buggy while they walked a small smile on his face. His cheeks where still a little rosy from his face turning red when Vincent mentioned him looking cuter with out the jacket when he was using the cart as a scooter. He hadn't meant for Vincent to see that, that was just a habit of his since he was a kid. "Well I tried to pick up something everyone would enjoy." He said as he looked at the grocery cart. They had to have bought at least one item everyone in the house would like, if not then they should go buy their own food. He then looked up at Vincent. "So after we go back and unload the groceries are we going out again? You did mention something about blankets." He asked softly.

He was actually having a little fun shopping with Vincent, at least he was out of the house and he found it a little funny how he convinced the grocery store workers to let them bring the cart home. He was grateful for it too since they didn't have to carry it all home.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was scared as they ventured further into the castle as it grew darker. He tried to calm down as Mathew reassured him that it would be alright and failed as even the kitten didn't calm him. He whimpered as they went into a dark room that he couldn't see well as Abari warned them that the door tended to close on its own and locking behind people. He was terrified now as his friend didn't seem too worried about it. Then he looked up at Abari scared when he asked why they came here for the dare. He spoke honestly frightened,"I-I didn't want to. S-Some of the older students b-bullied me to come so I had no choice." Then he yelped loudly as he heard the door slam shut, even the tabby in his arms hissed and mewed loudly at the sudden loud noise. He looked back trembling as he whimpered in fear when Mathew said the door was locked. How his friend could be calm about this, baffled him as he was scared out of his mind.

Loki stared at Mathew as he asked what Abari used this room for as he grew more scared by the minute. He whimpered out,"P-P-Please don't joke around l-l-like that M-M-Mathew-san. It n-n-not funny." He didn't want to be here, he wanted o get out of this room.
User Image

Vincent nodded. "Yeah. This time were taking the car. It will make things easier." he smiled as he walked back into the house. He looked around as if searching for something. "Can you start putting every thing up. I want to check on your friends that went with Abari." he said, pushing the cart inside.

"Oh and you can go change after that. I'm sure you don't want to wear the jacket all day long." he smiled as he patted the boy on the head before setting off. He searched around, not finding the group in the open and went to go look around the lower floors. Taking out a lighter, he flicked it on and transfered the ball of fire into the plam of his hand. He could see clearly in the dark but didn't want to scare the others when he found them. "How far did they go." he frowned, checking the halls and listening for any noise.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe smiled and nodded saying, "I have all the time in the world now, so why not read?" It wasn't like he would be wasting time. He had time in spades. Sometimes he wondered what he would do once there were no more books, no more poems to occupy his nights with. Dmitri had told him once that some vampires, the ancients that had walked the earth since time began, often grew so weary of living that they took their own lives. He dreaded ending up like that and shuddered lightly at the thought. "I've always been a bookworm," he confirmed as he wandered over to another shelf, running his fingers over the spines of the books, "But I never seemed to have time to read until....after I came here. When I was human there never seemed to be enough hours in the day to do everything that I wanted." He pulled a book from the shelf at random and it fell open in his hands. It was written, not in English, but in Russian - one of Dmitri's books. The elder vampire had been teaching Poe the myriad of languages that he knew, saying that they had always helped him to pass the time. Poe closed the book and turned back to Akira asking, "What about you? Have you always been a book lover?"

===========================================

Vincent and Sam had left the castle, apparently to do a bit of shopping. Poe and Akira were in the library. But...where had Loki and Abari gotten to? He frowned a little as he made his way through the halls, telepathically searching for the human and the other vampire. Eventually he found them down one of the halls in Abari's "second room" - what were they doing there? And who was this new mind with them? Apparently, another human had arrived while he had been out hunting. Dmitri made his way down the hallway with Smoke and Aubri trotting along at his side. He frowned slightly as he got closer, sensing fear and unease radiating from Loki. If Abari had gotten them embroiled in one of his tricks...Dmitri sighed and shook his head. He was going to hang the metal-bending vampires from the ceiling by his own damned chains.

User Image
Poe Allison

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterClick the door sounded eerily. Having slammed itself shut, and then the metal lock on the door closed itself. This was just too priceless! Abari had to restrain himself from breaking into laughter at the reaction of the humans. One seemed almost so frightened he might wet his nickers. The other was so excited by this that he even dared to ask Abari just what this room was used for. "Well..." Abari begun, placing a hand on his own lower lip, his fangs digging into his own finger to draw blood. "This is where naughty vampire's are sent to~" His eyes took on a red glow, as Abari tended to have the habit of chewing on his own finger for blood when he was hungry. "I should mention that this is one of the most haunted rooms in the castle, because vampire's who cant control themselves starve to death here" Yesss yes! set the mood for a dastardly scheme.

BloodlustPranksterShortly after Abari spoke, chains on the far end of one wall in the room begun to shake and rattle violently. The black haired vampire cackled, if only under his breath. This was becoming a wonderful prank! Now he just needed a big surprise to scare these humans out of their whits. And if anyone cared about these mortals at all, that surprise should be arriving soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Vincent heard someone following him and turned around, the glow from the light showing it was Dmitri. "Hey. Guess you heard them down here huh. I swear, Abari is going to get his neck snapped if he keeps this up." he sighed as he walked with Dmitri to the room. He looked at the door and sighed. "Its locked." he mumbled, not bothering to try and open it. He set the flame to the door knob, heating it up before stepping back and kicking the door open. "Abari! What sort of prank are you pulling now?!" he growled, entering the room.

Mathew smiled as he listened to Abari. He looked over at Loki and smiled. "Lighten up Loki. You need to have fun." he said. He looked back at Abari, smiling when his eyes turned red, heard the chains rattle. "So your a naughty vampire then. That makes you more alluring." he grinned, walking up to Abari. He then heard the door slam open and jumped, turning and getting ready to fight. Two people stood at the door, eyes glowing, a flame illuminating them in the dark room. He heard the vampire with the flame shout and instantly started laughing. "Hahaha....th-this was all a prank! That was freaking awesome Abari!" he laughed.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was very terrified now even when Mathew said he should lighten up and have fun. He wasn't having fun as he hated anything scary and this reminded him too much like a horror movie. He didn't understand how his friend could be enjoying this. Then Abari seemed to tell them that 'naughty' vampires were punished here and died from not having blood. Then his eyes widened the he saw Abari's glow in the darkness and jumped when he heard the chains rattling making him shake himself, whimpering. He wanted to leave. NOW! Then he heard the door slam open, making him scream in fright when he saw the figure glowing by fire, the kitten he held mewed loudly as well, hissing it fur standing on end. This was too much for him as he was terrified curling up into a ball, crying. The tabby jumped out of his arms and mewed nuzzlng his side to try and calm him down. He hissed angrily at Abari since he was the cause of his owner being so scared.

Loki being so scared didn't realize that it was Vincent at the door, too busy still crying from being scared as he almost cried as hard when he got scared when being touched. He continued sobbing, curled up as a ball, the small kitten mewing next to him.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira listened to Poe as he told him that he has always been a book worm. He than heard him say that he never had the time to read until he came here. "I see well I guess that makes sense since you have the time now."He said as he looked at the red head. The purple haired teen watched as Poe grabbed another book and watched him look at it and than put it away. Akira heard the vampire's question and shook his head. "No actually I've never really had much time to read books."He said as he looked down at the books he had. "Because of school and my family I've never really had much of a life."The purple haired teen said thinking of his family, especially his mother. "Although I really like Shakespeare so the time I had I use to read some of his poems and plays."Akira said with a smile as he held up the books he pulled out from the shelves earlier.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Nodding Samuel pushed the cart into the kitchen before taking the coat off and setting it on the kitchen counter. Looking at the grocery cart filled with food he began putting up all the refrigerated and frozen items. Part of him began to wonder what the others where up to, he couldn't hear anything and honestly it worried him just a bit. With the way Vincent and Dimitri acted around Abari gave Samuel the impression he may be dangerous, well more dangerous than the other two vampires, or he at least didn't know when a joke had gone to far. He was worried mainly for Loki and Mathew. He didn't know how easily scared Mathew was, but he knew Loki was pretty timid.

After a few minuets of working in silence Samuel finished putting all the food up and he had even folded all the paper bags before throwing them away. He then ran off to go change clothes, he was really happy to get out of the dress.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Dmitri let Vincent deal with the door, deciding it was better for the fire-weilding vampires to take his agression out of the door rather than taking it out on Abari and risking frightening the humans even more. he heard Loki scream in fright when the door slammed open and let Vincent deal with Abari, making his way over to Abari. He didn't touch the small brunette, recalling what had happened the last time that someone had done that. Aubri and Smoke, however, curled up on either side of the boy, trying to calm him down as the kitten seemed to try to do the same. He glared at Abari, a look that promised hellfire and brimstone once he'd taken care of Loki. He knew the boy didn't like being touched but the quicker he got out of that amned room, the better.....thank god for telekinesis.

Dmitri stood back a few steps andlifted his hands, using his powers to lift Loki out of the room. He paused as he followed, hissing at Abari, "I swear to God I am going to string you up by your own damned chains, do you hear me?" Ten he turned and took Loki out of the room into another room, a small sitting room where he set the boy (and the kitten) down in a soft armchair. Smoke and Aubri hopped onto the chair as well and curled up with Loki in an attempt to calm him down while Dmitri went around the room, lighting the lamps and filling the room with a warm, golden glow to try and chase away any lingering fears that the darkness had given poor Loki.

================================

Poe nodded a little and repeated, "I've got all the time in the world now." He wandered over and peered at the stack of books that Akira had plucked from the shelves, looking through the titles. "The Bard of Avon, eh?" he said as he set them down and nodded a bit, "He was a genius. Did you know that alot of the words used in the English language are ones that he just made up?" As he was looking through the books, Poe paused and frownd, listening. Someone was screaming and crying somewhere in the castle....what the hell was going on? "I think something's wrong," he said as he turned and headed for the hallway, "Come on. I think Abari might have done something," God, how he hoped it was only one of Abari's tricks....

User Image
Poe Allison

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was still sobbing his eyes out, not noticing Dmitri and Vincent had entered the room. Feeling something nuzzling against him, he managed to look up a bit as he saw his kitten along with Aubri and the cat from yesterday was curled against him as if to calm him. He gave a watery smile at them as petted all three of them gently, not noticing the glare Dmitri was sending towards Abari. With his free hand, he wiped away his tears as he tried to calm down and stop crying. He then felt nothing under him as he was confused, looked down surprised that he was in the air as he held the kitten who clutched onto him. Soon he was somehow floating out of the room and wound up in another, set down on a armchair that felt soft and trembled when he saw it was dark, remembering what happened moments ago. He felt the other two cats curl up next to him again, while the tabby curled in his lap, purring. Drying his tears, he petted the three cats as he calmed down and smiled at them,"T-Thank you f-for cheering me up."

Loki then noticed that the room seemed to be lit with a glow. He saw Dmitri was the one to be lighting the lamps in the room as he watched the silver haired vampire. He then spoke softly with a grateful tone,"Arigotou Dmitri-sama. Though I apologize if I bothered you again." He hadn't meant to make Dmitri have to take care of him today like what happened earlier when he got scared in the morning and now with being scared by Abari. He still petted the cats curled around him gently, occassionally scratching behind their ears gently as well, hearing the kitten purring at the attention.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira smiled and nodded at what he said. "Yeah I know that's what so interesting about his stuff."He said as he looked at Poe. "Its kinda hard to pick a favorite right now since I really like most of his work."The purple haired teen said as he let out a sigh. "But English is not the only language I know. At home I speak Japanese, but right now I have not had the time to look up any Japanese works at the moment."He said as he than heard the scream and stood up. "I think that was Loki."Akira said with concerned look on his face. He than nodded in agreement with Poe as he followed after him. "Poe do you know where it came from exactly?"The purple haired teen asked as he looked at the red head. He hoped everything is alright and that it was something minor. Knowing the small teen it was something minor but he wanted to make sure.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPrankster BAHAHAHA! PERFECT! That had turned out perfectly! Here Vincent up and barged his way into the room, creating a loud sound and therefor scaring the daylights out of atleast one of these human children!. Oh, oh Abari was just in tears. "I--i was....pfft hahaha....I-i was just showing them around Vincent~ YOU were the one who scared them!!" Abari cackled, unable to contain laughter as he explained himself. It was technically because the fire-wielding vampire got so panicked and angry that the humans were frightened. He was the one to blame!.

BloodlustPranksterBut blame never made anything better, if anything the blame game was a vicious circle. Abari just wanted to have fun~. Hell, right about now Abari was in such a state of euphoria that not even Dmitri's glare could waver his happiness. So what if the psychic vampire was threatening to hang him by his own chains. Abari could just repel himself down then. Think about this, how smart is it to hang a vampire by chains, especially a vampire that CONTROLS chains and metal. Derp much. Those words were nothing but empty threats for Abari. This was a perfect set-up, Abari's day was officially perfect, because chances are after he stopped laughing his life would become hell. Regardless to the fact that this was another vampire's fault. Kukuku.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces