Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPrankster'Example one' You're damn right Abari is anything but polite, however, he is in no way a example for people to make fun of. The black haired male led the duo of humans down the hallways. Not really saying a word considering he had stated everything important that they need to be concerned about. As if being concerned about a vampire's bloodlust wasn't any of Abari's problems. He had paused when the child loki spoke up about the tour he was giving. Well well well, if Loki had already gotten a tour from before than why hadn't he spoken up about it sooner? Pausing, staring at the humans. Abari put on a kind face. A smile gracing his features as he stated. "Now why would I let you two kids wander around here alone? There are places about this castle that only we vampires know about. Places that would be..fun to explore" Chuckling, Abari glanced to Matt, as if expecting this child to be excited about exploring a dangerous place.

BloodlustPrankster Seeing the kid, rather talk about his chains. Abari chuckled as he blatantly stated. "Well, I hope I only need to say this once but this place is not a very safe castle. My power requires me to wear all of this metal. Consider yourself lucky to have so much protection" Yeah..pfft, protection. Turning on a hell, Abari begun to walk down the hall as the brown haired boy spoke some more. This time apologizing for his behavior. "Good, than follow me boys~" He called, now having a sense of direction in where he'd lead them to in this wretched castle.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
=+= Poe Allison =+=

Poe nodded and said quietly, "The others make it...worth it, what I went through." He didn't elaborate, however. Dmitri had buried the memories while Poe was undergoing the transformation and even now, two years later, he still had trouble even thinking about the night that he had come to the castle and never left. Talking about it was something he didn't want to chance. Books were a much safer topic and Poe's mint-colored eyes seemed to light up at the mention of them. He sat up straighter and said, "Oh, of course. Mind you, I don't think I've ever read a book that I didn't like, but I do have my favourites. Do you like poetry?" He reached over and picked up the book that he had been attempting to read for most of the night. It was partially a collection of Emily Dickinson's life and partially a biography of the poet herself. Poe always had a fondness for her, if only because she was similar to him in certain ways. Both were socially awkward and considered more than a little eccentric by thier peers. He handed it to Akira as he said, "This is one of my favourites; there are others, though, and maybe even a few favourites that I haven't even discovered yet." The library was enourmous, the shelves reaching from floor to ceiling. Poe had spent at least a few hours there every night for the past two years and he was certain that he had yet to read even a small fraction of all the books that it held

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore
User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

Mathew eyes lit up when Abari mentioned places that would be fun to explore. He nodded happily. "That sounds fun. I can't wait to see whats behind the scenes." he smiled, following Abari. He looked at the vampires chains, listening to how he explained his power required him to wear the metal. "I will take note of that." he nodded.

He looked around, wondering where Abari was leading them. He could feel the slight change in atmosphere and that just got him more pumped up. He looked at Loki and grinned, hopping the boy was having fun as well.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Laughing softly Samuel nodded as he let Vincent help him to his feet. "Alright lets go find them." He said cheerfully as he led the way out of the music room as he held Vincent's hand. He was happy since it seemed he had been able to cheer Vincent up. He was also glad that Vincent didn't laugh at his fear or think it was stupid. He led the way down the hallway towards the sound of voices.

He froze though seeing it was Abari, Matthew, and Loki. It wasn't his classmates that made him stop, it was the other vampire. Their meeting in the kitchen was still fresh on his mind. He looked back up at Vincent, he really didn't want to see Abari again so soon especially since Vincent had threatened to put him in a dress. He was afraid that he would somehow anger the other vampire.

User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent frowned slightly when he spotted Abari with two others. He knew Loki but the other boy was new. Looking at Sam, he brought the boy to his other side as they passed each other. "Watch your back boys. Abari finds the slightest scare amussing." he said as he quickly tugged Sam along.

They made it back to the living room area and he sighed. "Abari has something up his sleve for that new commer. I hope he doesn't go overboard." he said, looking back at Sam. "Was that new boy another friend of yours?" he asked.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Glancing back over his shoulder Samuel shrugged his shoulders slightly as he looked back up at Vincent. "I don't know if I would say friend, none of here are really close. He is a classmate though, his name is Mathew and he's pretty hyper. I feel bad that he's with Mister Abari, I hope he isn't mean to Mathew. Or Loki, he's rather timid and emotional." He said softly before looking around the living room they where in though. "Did you still want to go find the others? Or should I start cleaning?" He asked softly.

After all that's what he was supposed to be here for, to clean and follow though any orders the vampire's gave them. Although no of them seemed to really be cleaning, which Samuel found a little funny.
User Image

"Hyper huh. He is going to keep Abari on his toes." Vincent chuckled. He couldn't wait to see what kind of trouble Matthew was going to cause for the youngest vampire. He looked around the living room and shook his head. "Not much needs to be cleaned. I have an idea. Would you like to go shopping with me?" he asked as he went to a closet and pulled out a black coat.

"I need to get some more food sense we have humans with us now." he smiled. He folded in his wings till they vanished and handed the coat to Sam. "You can cover up with that coat. I don't want you to be uncomfortable outside wearing that. Unless you brought some different clothes." he said. This was going to be a fun little shopping trip, he could feel it.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Watching Vincent walk of over to a closet and pull out his black coat Sameul smiled when he was asked to go shopping. He nodded his head quickly, he thought it would fun to go shopping with Vincent. "Sure!" He was about to point out his uniform to see if he could go change but then Vincent headed him a coat. He smiled, Vincent seemed to be like a very kind and thoughtful guy. "Thank you, I do have other clothes but I don't want to take up your time." He said softly before slipping on the coat. It was a little big on him, but it at least covered the dress once he had it zipped up. You could still see the thigh highs and his shoes, he paused. "Let me change shoes really quickly..." He said softly before running back to the servants quarters.

Just about a half a minute he came running back in a pair off black converse and a smile. "That's better." He said happily. Now people wouldn't really notice what he was wearing. "I'm ready to go when you are." He said with a smile as he waited for Vincent to lead the way.
User Image

Vincent smiled as he waited on Sam. He looked the boy over and nodded. "Alright. Lets get going." he smiled as he took the boy hand and walked outside. It was overcast day and he enjoyed that as long as their were no storms. "Lets see, we need some food and also new blankets for your rooms." he said, keeping Sam close as he walked through town.

He felt eyes on him but it didn't bother him at all. He was use to the looks. He entered the store and smiled. "I'll get the meat and drinks while you shop for bread, produce, and any other snacks. Meet me at the front when your done and don't run off with anyone okay." he smiled, ruffling the boy hair before heading off to the meat section.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel nodded and laughed softly as his hair was ruffled, he went to go get a grocery cart while Vincent headed off to the meat section. He then headed off to go get bread, he got a loaf of wheat and white bread since he didn't know what the others liked. He didn't know if he was supposed to get any other kind of bread so he just stuck to the basics because he didn't want to get to much. He then ventured off to the vegetable and fruit section, again he was faced with the problem of what exactly he should get. So he tried to remember what and how much they had this morning and then he just got what his sister usually got and he tried to stick to the usual things. He really hopped he was doing this right. He then moved to go get the fruit. He immediately picked up strawberries, he loved them. Next was mango's because he remembered seeing Collin eating some at school. He then picked up banana's, blueberries, and grapes. He was trying to get enough to make everyone happy. He had no idea what the other's really liked.

Lastly there was the snack food, Samuel was really worried now because he didn't want to get a whole bunch of stuff no one else liked. He pushed the cart along and since it was a little heavy now he hopped on the back and rode it down the isle like a scooter. He stopped once he reached the cookies, Samuel knew he had to keep his sweet tooth under control, so he just grabbed two different kinds and prayed mostly everyone else would like them. He then picked up a few bags of chips, and a few more kinds of snacks. He hopped he wasn't getting to much but he was trying to think of how many people there where and he wanted to get something everyone would eat. Sighing softly he walked back up to the front hoping he had done right. He hopped up on the back bar of the buggy again as he rode it to the front to meet up like Vincent told him too.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was still worried that Abari was mad that they were wasting his time while Mathew seemed to think of exploring the castle as fun. Then he saw Abari smile at them as he said that he could show them the areas only the vampires knew of. Were they even allowed to explore those areas? Dmitri had been specific not to go in areas they weren't allowed in. He didn't want to get Dmitri mad as well. Though he saw that Mathew seemed excited and didn't want to ruin his friend's fun. Then Vincent and Samuel walked by as Vincent warned them about Abari that he did take things far. What did he mean? He watched as the two left while he followed Mathew and Abari, cautious and a bit scared as he felt uncomfortable of where they were as the hallways seemed to get darker. He held his kitten close, scared as he inched closer to Mathew, though making sure to not touch him. He was getting a bit frightened of what they were going to find.

The tabby he held mewed as he purred a bit so he could calm down Loki a bit. He could feel the fear radiating off him and was glaring daggers at the vampire wondering if he was trying to scare the humans because he was managing it with his owner. He did not trust this vampire at all now.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira heard what Poe said about the others make it worth it and he nodded thinking that he understands. "I see they must of been very kind to you than even before and after what happened to you."He said as he looked at the red head. Seeing the vampires eyes light at the mention of books made the purple haired teen smile. Never would he of thought that he would see Poe act like this. When the red head asked him if he liked poetry Akira nodded and said, "Yes I do."He than noticed the other about to hand him a book so he set down the Shakespeare books he had in his hand to look at what Poe was handing him. The teen noticed that it was an Emily Dickinson and smiled a bit. "Emily Dickinson huh? So is she your favorite poet?"Akira asked as he started to look through the pages of the book.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterAbari was, quite frankly surprised that Vincent hadn't apprehended his dastardly deeds when he passed by with the pink haired child. Perhaps the other vampire trusted him? Or the winged b*****d really did want to see Abari in a hideous dress. A tinge of anger came from Abari before he simply led on. He did indeed have something in mind for these humans. But they wouldn't be able to tell just where he was leading them until they arrived. Deeper and deeper Abari led them into the castle, and the deeper they went into the castle. The darker and dimmer any sort of lighting became, after walking for some distance, Abari had led the humans to one lone room in the lower levels of the castle. The door was made out of what looked like a heavy wood, and the doorknob was old, almost beaten looking.

BloodlustPranksterAbari opened the door and ushered the humans inside, stepping in after them. What they would see was an almost completely pitch black room. Large in size. "Consider this my second room in the castle. You'll be safe here. So long as the door doesn't close. It tends to lock on its own sometimes" Abari smiled as he was speaking, seeming almost confident in being able to 'protect' these humans. For a second room though, the place looked rather empty. "So why exactly did you guys decide to go on with this dare?" Not that Abari truly cared, but he was striking up a conversation. As the humans responded, Abari listened. But it was only after they finished speaking that the heavy wooden door would suddenly slam shut, as if the hinges on the door moved on their own.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

"One of my favourites," Poe responded, "She was very eccentric and alot of her poems reflect that....she wrote about Death quite often and given what my family's business is, I used to think about it alot too." He didn't think about it too much anymore, now that Death was something that he would only be able to encounter by violent means. He wandered over to another shelf nearby. Another of his favourite books lived there, high up near the ceiling. There was a space of bare wall there and Poe, somewhat forgetting that he was in the prescence of a human, placed his hands flat against the wall and climbed up it easily in a manner reminescint of Spiderman crawling the wall of a building, making it up the wall in a matter of seconds despite the wall being as smooth and flat as a pane of glass. He plucked the book from the shelf and then slid down the wall, making his way over to Akira with the book in hand as he said, "This one is another of my favourites. It's Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities."

================================

Dmitri had returned to the castle after his 'business' was taken care of. Now that he had fed, he looked lsightly more.....human. His normally pallid skin had a healthy flush to it from the fresh blood that he had imbibed, taken from an elk that he had encountered. He hummed contently as he made his way along the path from the castle gates to the front door, feeling considerably more relaxed than he had earlier that evening. He opened the door to the castle and stepped inside, letting it fall closed behind him. It seemed like the others had managed to keep themselves from growing fed-up with the humans and kicking them out (or worse). So far then, so good. Dmitri was greeted by Smoke and Aubri as the two cats appeared, ghosting up to him and rubbing against his legs as they meowed in greeting. Dmitri crouched down to pet the both of them murmuring, "Well my little lovelies, it seems our human guests have managed to survive their first night here. Hopefully that's a good omen for the rest of the week."

User Image
Poe Allison

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira smiled and nodded as he listened to the reasons why he liked Emily Dickinson. "I see I guess that does make a lot of sense finding an author who writes something that you experience in your life."He said as he looked through more of the pages in the book. As red head climbed up the bookcases the purple haired teen was still looking through the book. He than stopped looking when Poe came back with another book. When the other told him it was Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities and nodded. "Well you seem to have developed many favorites over the years."He said as he closed the Emily Dickinson book. "Have you always been into reading books or did you start reading these books when you got here?"Akira asked as he waited for Poe to respond.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff