Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

"Abari huh. Then its nice to meet you Master Abari." Mathew smiled. He could already tell this one was going to be fun to hang around. He looked back at Loki and smiled. "Well sense you all came here before me, guess you saved me the best for last huh." he said as he stood by Abari side. He like the vampire already. His sense of style fit in with his well and all the metal chains he wore were wicked.

"A week in a dark mansion, in a maid outfit, surrounded by vampires. This is going to be the best week ever." Matt said, totally pumped about it. Some people sometimes questioned his sanity but he didn't care. "I don't like cleaning much but I'm sure you can find some chore for me."

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki managed to calm down as Mathew apologized and that he had only been joking. He wiped away the tears as he calmed the kitten in his arms down, making the tabby stop hissing but still had a distrustful towards the vampire and the other human. He listened then as Mathew curtsied to Abari who seemed a little startled at being called 'master' making him confused. He tilted his head as he asked curiously,"Ano Abari-sama? Are you uncomfortable with he calling you 'master'? We came stop if you are." He didn't want to mask the black haired vampire uncomfortable. It was just what the dare had stated that they treat anyone who lived in the castle as a master while they dressed as maids. It wasn't their idea to do all this. He still wished he could go home to his grandfather soon after the week was over. Sure their first night heard was nice but it still wasn't home to him. Soon he focused back on Mathew as he spoke of the others and him moving on ahead of him that they saved the best for last for him making him more confused.

Loki watched as his friend moved to Abari's side still naive of what his friend said which was obvious on his face with a big question mark. He was confused with his friend's actions while the kitten in his arms seemed to have rolled his eyes. The tabby seemed to understand what was going on better than innocent Loki.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel's worries began to fade when Vincent explained he was fine and was only a little dizzy. He hadn't meant to seem like such a worry wart, but he just didn't like seeing people upset, or sick if he could help them. His worry then came back and it defiantly showed on his face when he mentioned falling to his death, he kind of worried for Vincent's safety now. The vampire had become like his first friend in the castle, or well he could at least talk to him. He didn't know much about the others, mortals included, besides than their names and a bit of their personality. If something where to happen to him who would he talk to?

He smiled once again though when Vincent repeated once again that he was okay. He then looked over at the door curiously when he mentioned that another one of his classmates showed up, he tensed and frowned hearing that they where talking to Abari. Poor soul, he just hoped Abari wasn't as meant to them. He took a small step towards the door since his curiosity was getting the better of him and he wanted to know who exactly it was. He quickly forgot about that though when Vincent asked him if he was afraid of heights and offered to take him on a flight one night. Samuel's face lit up with excitement as he smiled at Vincent. He then quickly shook his head to answer his question. "Nope! I'm not afraid of heights." He said with a smile as he looked at Vincent. "That sounds like a lot of fun!" He said softly as he sat down next to Vincent on the bench.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent couldn't help but laugh at the boy excitement. That was his favorite reaction. "I'm glad. What human doesn't dream, at least once, of flying." he said. He knew he use to dream of flying all the time when he was little, even go as far as jumping out the window from his bedroom. It was only a few inches from the ground but he manage to break his arm in the process.

He watched Samuel come sit down next to him, felt the boy body brush against his wings and instantly flinched, folding them back up. He looked at Sam and frowned. "Sorry." he said quietly, looking at the ground. Samuel wouldn't hurt his wings right? Was it okay to tell him? "My biggest fear, what scares me the most, is my wings getting damaged." he said.

"It happened once. I was a young vampire, trying to get a meal. I didn't watch my surroundings and suddenly I was on the ground. The pain of having my wings broken, almost tore from my back...." he trailed off, running a hand through his hair. "Dmitri saved me but it took months for them to heal. Its not as if I don't trust you but...." he trailed off, not looking back up at Sam. He couldn't, not when he just told the boy his biggest fear.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPrankster'Master Abari'..That title still rung through the young vampires head after Matt had spoken it. It was so out of place, particularly because when someone thinks of a master, they think of a refined, dignified individual. To which Abari is truly and honestly, not. The black haired male glanced to Matt as the brown haired child spoke about saving the 'best for last'. Wait....what!? Wasn't this supposed to happen the other way around?? Abari was confused, and that showed on his face. Did, this pathetic human just technically claim Abari? "Are you supposed to be delegated to a vampire?" Weren't maids like...supposed to clean and tend to a place? Servants or something were the people who were delegated to an individual master...or something. Abari wasn't entirely certain.

BloodlustPranksterIt was then that Loki spoke up, questioning rather respectively whether or not Abari was comfortable with being called master. Well. So long as abari was pretending to speak the truth he might aswell share a little information. "Honestly I'm not very comfortable about something as formal as being called master. I'm a casual guy. Call me as you see fit" Sooner or later these humans would be calling him a 'heartless b*****d' anyways. Might as well give them the free reign to call him whatever, since every other moment other than sleeping hours these humans would be doing their bidding.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"I guess but there is no fun in cleaning all day and being told what to do. Boring." Matt said, resting his hands behind his head. He chuckled a bit when Abari said he didn't like being called master. "Aren't vampires suppose to be all formal?" he countered.

"To each his own I guess. Now lets stop waisting time." he said, looking at Abari with a gleam in his eyes. "Give me a grand tour. I want to see this whole place and what kind of fun I can have here." he smiled brightly, his arm hooking around the vampires. He either was blind to the danger or didn't care much. These were vampires, could kill them so easily but he wasn't scared. He was going to die anyway in ten years so it didn't make a difference in his eyes.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel was one of those kids, who like many others, dreamed of flying but Sam had gotten the crazy idea as a child that one needed a cape in order to fly. It was his sister that put this thought into his mind when she showed him a superman movie. He had taken a blanket and tied it around his neck as a little boy and would jump from the couch and run around the house making 'woosh' noises. His father quickly ended that though since Samuel had gotten the blanket dirty and he ended up being punished. So he was pretty excited now at the thought of getting to fly with Vincent.

When he came to sit down he had accidentally brushed against Vincent's wings and he watched as the vampire flinched and folded his wings back up. He felt bad thinking he may have hurt Vincent, or that he just didn't like having his wings touched. He was surprised to hear Vincent apologize, he had just been about to do that, but he didn't see why Vincent needed to apologize. Then he explained and Samuel realized he had been right, Vincent didn't like having people touch his wings. He felt terrible as he heard Vincent explain his fear, Sam couldn't imagine how painful that must have been for Vincent.

When Vincent said it wasn't because he didn't trust him he quickly shook his head. "No no! I understand." He said softly before carefully getting up so he wouldn't brush up against Vincent's wings again. He looked at Vincent as he sat back down on the Piano bench. "You've had a terrible experience and it sounded like it was really painful, I wouldn't blame you for being cautious." He said softly as he tried to comfort him the best he could. He looked down at his hands in hid lap as he fiddled with his skirt. "My worse fear is the dark." he blurted out suddenly just hoping to make Vincent feel better. His face turned bright red as he blushed, this was the first time he had ever told anyone that. "I know it's stupid and pathetic but I can't stand being in complete darkness." He said softly as he looked down at his shoes. "S-So don't worry, now I know your fear and you know mine. I won't use it against you if that's what you're worried about. I also promise to be more careful around your wings." He said softly with a kind smile as he hoped to have cheered Vincent up some.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
[OOC: I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy with things. I shall post later tonight though, I promise.]
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent looked over at the boy and smiled. Sam was trying to make him feel better and he was so happy for that. He took the boy hand gently, smiling at the warmth he felt from it. "I don't think thats silly at all. Im not to found of thunderstorms either." he said. He held the boy hand next to his face, taking in the warmth and scent of the human.

"And I won't use your fear against you." he said. He stood up, keeping hold of sam hand and helping him up as well. "Lets go see what our fellow room mates are up to. We can go flying latter tonight." he smiled. He was enjoying his time with Sam very much and knew he would do everything to keep the boy safe and by his side for this week.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterThis Matt kid seemed like he'd be a problem for Abari. He sounded as if he was useless as a maid. Having the guts to say that cleaning was boring. Than again, Abari could see what the kid meant. His personal room in the castle was a pigs sty. Metals and trinkets scattered the floor of Abari's room. Making seeing the floor impossible. Which reminded Abari. He'd have to start closing his bedroom door now that humans were here. Because if some little human dared to touch his metal collection. Abari would show no mercy despite his constant warnings. Being pulled from his train of thought when Matt stated a rather crude stereotype about vampires. Abari narrowed his eyes as he retorted back.

BloodlustPrankster"That's a crude stereo-type you humans have thought of. Not all of us are formal and polite" Abari was a perfect example to the breaking of that stereotype. Now, this human must've been either a retard or just really oblivious. Because the kid had the nerve to demand a grand tour, and cling to Abari. Looking between the two human children. Abari sighed heavily. Half tempted to push these mortals off on some other vampire. However here Abari had been complaining before about there not being enough humans to go around. But now he just wanted one off his a**. "There's not really a whole lot for you motrals to see. Several rooms are off limits. You can distinguish the doors as the ones with a red doornob." Beginning to wander down the hall, that is after shaking his arm free from Matt. "Only a retard would not be able to distinguish the difference. Another thing. Stay out of a room with metal on the floor." What else....what else could he talk about. Honestly, nothing, because Abari wasn't in a very chipper mood to be showing these humans around the place.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

✚✚✚ Collin Hughes ✚✚✚

Collin nodded then blushed a bit more. "I promise I won't! I'll do whatever Tray-kun wishes." he said gently then got up and yawned. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a new dress and embarrassing underwear. Collin looked at Tray and bowed. "I'm going to shower and change." he said then hurried out of the room. Collin walked up to a nice huge bathroom and closed the door. He started the water and got undressed. The young boy then got under the spray and washed his small frame. He poked his head out and got his shampoo and conditioner. Collin washed his hair then got out. He sighed as he put the towel on his head. A smile broke out on his face as his thoughts drifted to Tray. He was so happy that he got to stay here. Collin out on the underwear and dress. He looked in the mirror as he put the headband on his head and stockings.

He left the bathroom and started to head towards Tray's room once again but he heard music coming from a open door. Collin poked his head in and saw Sam with Vincent. He smiled then trotted in and greeted them with a smile. "Hey guys! What are you two doing?" he asked then blushed as he saw he was interrupting them. "Ah! Gomenasai! I seem to be interrupting you guys. I'll catch you later then Sammy!" Collin waved then trotted off. He passed a window and saw Loki with a cute kitten in his arms. He watched for a moment and saw two others, neither he recognized. Collin shrugged then skipped back to Tray's room. He folded his dirty clothes then took the plate Tray left. Collin went down the hall and put the plate into the sink. He saw that the dishes weren't done and started to do them. As he finished them up, his thoughts wondered to Tray and his new life here. "I wonder what it will be like.."

Quote:
Witchling Minerva

Quote:
Kasumi the ocean

Quote:
Lil_Chibi_Panda-chan

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki could see the discomfort the vampire felt with what Mathew was talking about and he noticed also a twinge of annoyance as well. Was Abari annoyed with them? He then answered that he had been uncomfortable with them calling him 'master' and that they could just speak his name regularly which Mathew seemed to comment that he had thought vampires were all formal and such. He frowned at this looking at his friend,"That sounds rude though if we expect others to just be what some people classify others by. No one likes being classified as something that they aren't." Like some do expect royalty to be spoiled people but some could actually be kind and caring to others. That's how he saw it. Then he heard his friend ask for a tour which he was about to deny since he already knew the rules here but Abari seemed to give them a tour, albeit he seemed annoyed about it making him wince at that.

Loki didn't want Abari mad at them for wasting his time. He spoke timidly apologizing,"G-Gomen nasai Abari-san for making you give us a tour. We didn't mean to waste your time or bother you. I can show Mathew-san around instead since Dmitri-sama already told me yesterday of the rules and such." He really did feel bad that they must've made Abari annoyed with them about this. He could show his friend around instead if the vampire was annoyed about this. He didn't want to bother the other more than they have already. The kitten in his arms watched the interaction with the two humans and the vampire as he thought the other human was pretty foolish to not notice the danger he was putting himself into.
User Image

"Example one." Mathew smiled, gesturing toward Abari. Maybe he was being a bit to hyper. The vampire seemed pissed with him. But he couldn't help it. His first week in a mansion, as a maid, with vampires. How many people got to say that.

He followed the other down the hall, staying close to him but didn't dare touch him again. He nodded. "Red door knobs stay away and the room with metal don't enter. Pretty easy." he smiled as he looked at Abari metal chains. "You must make your own chains huh. I haven't seen anything like them. They're really awesome." he smiled. He fixed the headphones around his neck and looked ahead. "Sorry. I'm just excited to be here and I kinda forced myself on you. I'll do my best to help out okay." he said quietly. He didn't know if he could get kicked out but that was the last thing he wanted.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
=+= Poe Allison =+=

As he waited for Akira's answer, Poe had to wonder what his experience would have been like if he hadn't been sent to the mansion alone, if he'd had people willing to come with him like Loki and Sam had come with Akira. He shifted awkwardly as his answer seemed to make Akira uncomfortable, trying to make up for it by saying, "It wasn't that bad, really....I mean, I miss my family and being a vampire comes with problems but, I did get friends out of the experience." Really good friends, even, in the form of Dmitri and Vincent and even Tray. Poe supposed that, if pressed, he'd say that he considered Abari his friend too. The metal-loving vampire confused and ocassionally scared him, but Poe didn't dislike him, exactly....it was complicated. At least in his opinion.

He smiled a bit at Akira's response sayng, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - something like that? I can understand. I suppose that I was a little curious too about this place when I was dared to come up here. I wanted to know if the rumors were true." And boy had he found out the hard way....

OoC: And on an unrelated note, I haven't a clue what to do with Dmitri

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira heard what Poe said about his experience being not such a bad one and that he gained friends out the process made him smile a bit. "Well I'm glad you made some friends."He said as he looked at the red head. The purple haired teen than heard the other said and laughed. "Yeah something like that. But I've always been the adventurous side of things so I thought this would be a most interesting experience."He said as he looked down at the books he was holding and boy was right on the money on that. "So since you like spending your time here so much you must have some favorite books to read right?"Akira asked as he looked at Poe. "So tell me what do you recommend?"He asked wondering just what kind of books the red head vampire likes to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff