Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira listened to Poe as he explained why he liked being in the library. "I see. Well I kinda did figure a lot of spiders would be around the castle."He said with a bit of a laugh although he was hoping he would not have to run into any. As soon as the red head told him that the spider is a jumping one the purple haired teen had a nervous look on his face. "Oh really great."He said with a bit nervousness in his voice. When the young vampire told him that the spider is harmless and is not dangerous made him feel a bit better. Although, when he asked him if he wanted to hold her he shook his head. "I-I can't."The teen said not wanting to do it.

When Akira heard Poe tell him that the spider likes his dress he blushed a bit. "She said that?"He asked as he looked at the spider. He started to wonder how the young vampire can communicate with spiders until he remembered what happened yesterday with Dmitri. "Is talking to spiders your power?"The purple haired teen asked as he looked at Poe wondering if he was right.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Sam knew the stories, he's heard all the rumors and myths about vampires. He knew they where supposed to be sadistic, immortal, bloodthirsty monsters. Honestly though, until just last night Samuel actually never thought they existed. Already he could see most of the myth's where wrong, in fact he didn't see many differences between a human and a vampire. Of course there were a few obvious things, like the fangs and Vincent's wings. He guessed that some of them had some sort of power too, and then there was also the fact that they could possible live forever. Still, despite that, they were still a lot like humans or so they seemed.Besides none of them had harmed them yet, one of them was just rather rude, but honestly what did he have to fear so far? Sure he knew they where perfectly capable of killing them all, but since they haven't yet Samuel didn't see them being anything close to what the human race makes them out to be.

Samuel was completely silent as Vincent began to play, he watched him in awe as the beautiful sound began to fill the room. The song was beautiful and Samuel was instantly impressed. He smiled seeing Vincent look so relaxed, and he watched as the vampire stretched out his wings. He absentmindedly began swaying slightly to the music as he himself began to relax. He kept quite just enjoying the music since he didn't want to interrupt Vincent's playing.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
=+= Poe Allison =+=

Poe nodded and repsonded, "There are, but most of them tend to stay in the cellar or the towers." Or his room; Poe's room had incredibly high ceilings and all of the corners had masses of spiderwebs in them where his little eight-legged friends lived. Charlotte looked a little hurt when Akira said he couldn't hold her, but Poe understood. Most people couldn stand being near spiders, much less hold them. He turned to a nearby bookshelf and set her down so that she could go about her spidery business. "She wouldn't have hurt you," he commented as he picked up his book again, "She was just curious."

Poe opened the book, pausing when asked about his powers responding, "One of them. I can talk to spiders and, if I choose, I can make them do whatever I want. I don't do that often, though. It just doesn't feel right, making living creatures act against their will." He flipped a page in the book before closing it again and setting the tome aside. He wasn't going to get much reading done, now that he had someone that was actually willing to talk to him. He curled up in the chair again, plucking at the purple sweater he was wearing as he peered at Akira's dress. He had figured out by now that wearing the maid outfits was a part of the dare....but how would anyone know if they didn't wear them? He propped his head in his hand as he wondered that out loud asking, "Why are you wearing that, exactly? I know it's part of the dare but...who's going to know if you don't?" He certainly couldn't see it being very comfortable, and the dresses that the humans had all been wearing had all looked rather....short.

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki petted the kitten as he held him as Dmitri seemed to comment about the kitten's actions making him giggle as well. He didn't expect that the tabby would protect him but it was cute. Then he was surprised when seeing Aubri turn up and smiled when he nuzzled into him arm. Seemed the older cat trusted him at least. He was glad as Dmitri also seemed to notice this as well. Then he waved goodbye to Aubri as he disappeared once more then turned to look back at Dmitri and nodded whn the other said he had some business to do making him tilt his head in curiosity. What did he mean? Then he heard the warning the other gave him about not being out alone here at night making him shiver in fear as he nodded,"Ok I won't go out at night Dmitri-sama." Then he stood up as well, holding the kitten in his arms as he brushed off the grass on his dress, blushing lightly that he had to in the first place. He was still not enjoying wearing a dress. Then he looked up at Dmitri as he smiled,"Well I hope your business goes well Dmitri-sama. Have a good evening." He bowed then went back into the mansion with his new kitten.

He hoped his friends wouldn't mind that he had a kitten and would be staying with them for the week. Loki wanted to keep the kitten once he got back home after the week. His grandfather shouldn't mind if he had a pet at least. He walked around and spotted a male that seemed taller than him, making him pout slightly. Why did everyone have to be taller than him? Shaking his head, he walked behind the dark clothed male as he seemed to be wearing metal like items. Seemed like the other liked metal a lot. He then spoke up curiously though timid,"Ano excuse me? Is something wrong sir?" The kitten in his arms looked at the other with distrust as he hissed.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent continued to play the song, getting lost in it. He remembered playing it for Dmitri, for every vampire he considered his family now. This was their untold story. He finished the song and let out a sigh, stumbling back a bit but keeping his balance. He always seemed to get to lost in the song. It was like when he flew to high and got dizzy from the altitude. He looked over at Samuel and smiled gently as he saw his body sway. Looked even cutter in the maid outfit.

"Looks like you enjoyed it. I'm glad." he smiled as he placed the violin back on its stand before he took a seat on the white bench near the piano. He still felt like the room was spinning and wanted to sit down.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira listened to Poe as he told him that most of the spiders are in the towers and cellars and he nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."He said as he sat down in a chair besides Poe. He than heard the other say that the spider would not hurt him and that she was only curious, and the purple haired teen looked down at the floor a bit sad. "I know but its just too hard for me to do it."He said as he held onto the books he has in his hands.

Akira watched as Poe opened a book and wondered what it was. He than heard the other respond to his question about his powers and he nodded. "I see."The purple haired teen said keeping in mind that Poe can talk to spiders and control them. He than heard the red head's question about the dress and why is he wearing them if no one besides them are going to see them wear it. "Well I don't really know everyone here exactly we only know our names and some minor stuff about each other but that's it."Akira explained as he looked at Poe. "So if someone did show up without the dress I'm pretty sure one of us would of told on the other."He said as he looked down at his dress. "I tried to change it actually to kimonos but they insisted on maid outfits."The teen said as he let out a sigh as he stared at Poe. "Tell me why did you accept the dare to come up here a few years back?"Akira asked wondering why the red head would come up here in the first place.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterAny human who willingly approached Abari must've either been retarded, or unbeknownst to who he was among their small...group. The dark haired vampire turned around when he heard a voice from behind him. A very timid voice at that. Another human child in a maids outfit had approached him, and was asking if something was wrong. Now, initially upon seeing this young man in a maids outfit. Abari had to provide himself with some self control. Lest he wanted to laugh at another child in a maid outfit. He had gotten his fill of laughter back at the kitchen, but still found this terribly amusing. "Ah....yeah, I guess you could say I have a problem." Abari sighed lightly, a grin appearing on his features yet again.

BloodlustPrankster"You see, my comrades here in the castle are so cruel. They don't want me to give you newcomers a special greeting. When all I want is to say hello. Is that so bad?" See now!? When none of his fellow vampires were around to twist his reputation. Abari could very well twist his words and opinions to come across as very..very convincing. Even if a feline in this kid's hands wasn't so convinced, Abari never was very good with animals.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

"I can't believe they just go on without me." a boy huffed as he reached the front of the mansion. Mathew looked down at himself, making sure he looked persentable. His black hair was more neat then usual. A pair of red skull headphones hung around his neck, his ipod in the pocket of his dress. He would only agree to this dare if they let him wear what he wanted and was glad he did.

He wore a dark red maid outfit, a red bow tied in the back and two pockets in the front. There were some frilly curls on the bottom but he didn't mind sense they were also red. Entering the house, Matt looked around. He closed the door behind him and smiled. "Looks like everyone else had made themselves at home." he said, looking into the kitchen, the remnants of a meal. He heard the sound of metal clanging together and followed it. He found himself walking down a hall.

"This place is so big!" he smiled, walking backwards and looking up. Matt stumbled as he bumped into Abari and quickly turned around. "Ah! Sorry wasn't looking where I was going." he smiled, rubbing the back of his head. He looked past the man at Loki and frowned. "There you are! How could you guys just go on without me like that? Some friends you are." Matt said, being his usual hyper self. When you had only one life and it was cut short, you didn't want to waste any time living it.

((Yay! Now Abari has someone to play with~ changing the pic too. ))

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
=+= Poe Allison =+=

Poe bit his lip when he was asked why he had come to the castle. His fangs lsiced open his bottom lip in two palce but again, no blood dropped from the wounds and they healed themselves over as soon as they had appeared. He had asked himself that question many times over the two years since he had ceased to be human. After a few moments, he sighed and said quietly, "It's stupid....really, really stupid.....but I did it because I really wanted to make people at school think I was, you know, cool. I got sick of not having any friends...." Most people tended to avoid him, if not because his parents owned the funeral home and he helped out (creepy to the max, in most teenagers' minds) but because Poe was a bit of an odd duck. He hadn't been scared of the things that most people were scared of, things like the dark and spiders and death. He had been (and still was) fond of clothes in dark colors, something that had gotten him labeled a Goth. People had seemed to avoid him, something that absolutely killed him inside. Poe had taken the dare to spend a night in the supposedly haunted castle in hopes that success would mean gaining the acceptance of his peers. He knew now that such a thing was stupid, but as the saying went, hindsight was 20/20.

"What about you?" he asked as he sat up in the chair, "Why did you take the dare?" Why would anyone take such a dare, for that matter? He had hesistated in accepting his own challenge, and he had only had to stay in the castle for a night, not a full week (and he hadn't had to wear a dress).

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki waited for the other male to speak since he was worried if something was wrong. Then he was answered boy the taller male as he that he might have a problem. He listened when he said the vampires here were cruel and that they didn't want this man to greet them with a special greeting making him sweatdrop. Then he looked guilty when the other said all he wanted to do was introduce himself. Sure the vampires could easilr kill any of them but they seemed so nice so why wouldn't they allow one of them introducd himself to them. He then smiled clueless of the trickery,"Well ano I'm glad to meet you if it helps. I'm Loki what's your name sir?" Then he heard a familiar voice as he peeked around the taller male as he recognized another coming over towards them. He then felt extremely guilty when Mathew asked how they could leave him behind and what kind of friends were they. He sniffed as tears came to his eyes,"G-Gomen nasai Mathew-san. We didn't mean to. We just thought since everyone was already going o meet inside the castle we thought we would to inside yesterday. Gomen."

He did feel had they hadn't waited for their other friends and classmates. Class night had been eventful and they hadn't really tent time to think of the others as much. Loki wiped at his eyes with his free arm as the kitten he held hissed at the newcomer, pissed the other made his owner cry and the older male trying to decieve Loki. He already hated these two already.
User Image

//// Mathew Blackwell ////

Mathew frowned when Loki began to cry. "Hey no need to get upset. I was just joking. I'm not mad at you Loki." he smiled. He wanted to comfort him but knew how much the boy hatted being touched. His purple eyes trailed over to Abari and he smiled. "Sorry about bumping into you like that. My name is Mathew Blackwell but you can call me Matt." he said, un ruffling his maid outfit a bit.

"I guess I should call you Master then." he grinned, doing a bit of curtsy for Abari. Live life to the fullest. If he was going to be a maid for these vampires for a week then he sure as hell was going to do the part. The cleaning he wasn't fond of. Hopefully he could skip out on that.
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Sam smiled brightly at Vincent and nodded when he mentioned that it seemed like he had enjoyed the song. "You're really good, and that song was beautiful." He said softly. Samuel would give just about anything to have a talent like that, he wondered how long it took Vincent to learn how to play the violin. He then looked at Vincent a bit concerned, he had seen him stumble once the song was over with. "Are you okay though?" He asked curiously as he gave Vincent a quick look over. "I noticed you stumbled a little." He said softly.

He stood up from where he was sitting and stepped over to Vincent. He was up and ready to go in case he needed something.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira could tell from Poe's reaction to his question about coming up here during his dare was a painful experience. After all the end result was him losing his life as a human. The purple haired teen was about to tell him to forget about it but than he heard Poe respond. After hearing the red head's response he looked down at the floor. Yet again another teen trying to be cool ends up losing his life. When the other asked him why he decided to accept the dare he looked up at the vampire. "I took it because I've always wanted to come up here but was too afraid to go alone. So the dare provide the perfect excuse."Akira said as he let out a sigh. "But I have to say so far its going good and everyone seems to be getting along."The purple haired teen said with a smile as he looked at Poe.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterThe only advantage point some may find behind Abari wearing so much metal, is as he walked the Vampire often sounded off a 'clink' like noise through the rather empty hallways of the castle. From his metal belts, to his metal necklaces and bracelets. You could find Abari in the castle if you listened closely enough. It is that sound that most likely attracted another human to him as Abari was holding a conversation with the child who introduced himself as Loki. Humans were curious creatures, which is exactly what amused Abari.

BloodlustPranksterNow, obviously as the two young men talked among themselves, Abari stepped to the side to make this an open group, and to make it so this Loki child wouldn't have to keep looking around him. Loki was clearly getting upset about the joke the boy clad in red and frills made. Red and frills....red and frills...Damn it such manly colors made that outfit look even more retarded. Patience Abari Patience, if he managed to get even two mortals to see him as a good person than he might have a chance of a social life instead of being ostracized by his fellow vampires. "Ah...." He stuttered, M-master? No previous human had ever called Abari Master! It almost sounded refined...Too refined. "Abari...my name is Abari" He spoke clearly, a little set aback by the title of master.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent looked up at Sam and smiled. "Just a little dizzy. I get lost in my music sometimes." he said. It was nice having someone around to care about him like this. "Its like when I fly to high and the pressure builds up in my head. If I'm not careful, I could fall to my death." he said.

The room stopped spinning and he looked up at Sam. "I'm okay now." he said. He turned his head toward the door and smiled. "Looks like another friend of yours has shown up," he paused and frowned slightly. "talking with Abari." he sighed. He wondered how that was going to play out. "You scared of heights? I can take you on a night time flight if you want to sometime." he smiled. He loved human reactions to flying and being high up. It was entertainning each time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff