Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki dusted around the hallways and some of the furniture he missed earlier before he had been scared out of his wits. He continued dusting around as he wound up in the dining room and heard a few noises outside. Curious, he peeked out the open window as he heard tried to find the noise, hearing it sound like meows. He spotted a bit away a small orange kitten that seemed to be meowing abit. He wondered why the kitten was by itself and not with its mother. Then he tried to see the kitten a bit better and noticed it was smaller than an average sized kitten. It was most likely the runt of the litter. He grew sad as he thought that the mother must've abandoned the kitten thinking it wouldn't live long. He never enjoyed seeing mothers abandoning their young, it was always heartwrenching to him. Watching the kitten as it laid down in the grass as it gave up meowing for its mother. He couldn't stand the sad sight as he went to the door to go outside, opening it. He went outside as he slowly walked in the direction of the kitten.

The kitten's ears perked up at hearing noise as it stood and hissed in warning and fear at Loki. Loki stopped as he kneeled down to looked at the kitten better as he smiled, softly then spoke,"It's ok. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." He reached a hand out and winced as the kitten scratched him but still smiled at it,"Don't be scared. You don't have to trust me right away. I just want to help you." The kitten stared at the human in caution then mewed in apology as he didn't see any intent to hurt him from this human as he walked towards him, licking at the scratched hand a bit then nuzzled against Loki, purring. Loki giggled and smiled brightly at the kitten as he petted him gently, enjoying the purrs the tabby let out. Then he ripped a piece of his apron as he wrapped his hand to make a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding. He didn't want to risk the vampires going crazy at the scent of his blood. He finished as he petted the kitten, who crawled into his lap curled up as a ball, purring happily.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

After walking around for a bit Akira ended up in the library. "Hmmm so this is they're library huh."He said as he started walking around a bit. "Its huge."He muttered seeing the tall bookshelves. The purple haired teen soon found himself in the middle of of the library where he could admire just how big the room is. He than found himself wondering over to huge window that has great view of the surrounding area. Akira than sat down to look at the view and he let out a sigh. "Well I guess I should start cleaning."He said as he got up and than walked around a bit and found a closet. He looked in there and found a duster he could use. The teen than started to dust off the shelves and books in the library.

Questionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image

Tray watched the boy carefully as he was told how long the boy wanted to stay. His eyes widened when the human said he didn't want to go back to the orphanage. 'He's an orphan...' He left out a sigh. He went to pat the human on the back, but stopped. He knew if he touched him he would end up hurting him. "As long as you don't cause me or anyone else to much trouble." Tray sat there wishing he could do something, anything really, that wouldn't physically hurt the human. He knew that was impossible, though. The only thing he could touch without hurting was his plants. Part of him was wondering what the other vampires would think of him letting a human stay with him.

{{ooc: Will hopefully get out of the writer's block soon. Currently working on it.}}

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterThe reaction of his fellow vampires to his presence only made Abari grin larger. His snickers had quickly died down when they clearly were taking on a more displeased tone to his presence. However. Abari didn't mind at all, he had no manners. Therefor, Vincent hardly frightened him. Well, that is unless the older vampire's wings were involved. "M-morning to you all" He gasped, eyes looking around the room to glance at whom was there. Nearly every vampire of the manor was present, except for perhaps one gentleman. And humans were obviously littering the room, but the smell of the mortals traveled far beyond the kitchen. Which made Abari question just how many of them there were.

BloodlustPranksterWaltzing into the kitchen, hardly heeding to the warning Vincent gave him. Simply responding with a dismissive wave of the hand. Abari strode right up to the kitchen sink where a pink haired...pfft, 'maid' was washing the dishes. Pink....this kid pissed Abari off already. Even if the mortal was dressed funny. Leaning against the wall next to the sink, Abari questioned. "Hey...Kid, how many of you are there?" He wanted to know just how many mortals there were which he had to tred carefully around, and how many there were to prank. Whilst waiting for an answer, Abari looked over the outfit the kid was wearing, a questionable expression plastering his face. Short skirt, long pink hair, no boobs?. "...are you a boy, chick, f** or all of the above?" Leave it to Abari to question it like it is.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Quietly standing at the sink Samuel washed, dried, and then put away the plates. He then began scrubbing away at the pan Vincent had used to cook the food. He was simply minding his own business as he worked, he planned on going to clean up somewhere else as soon at he was done. He was going to stay out of the way, do his job for the day then retreat back to the servant quarters so he could get out of this stupid uniform. Samuel figured it wouldn't take him that long either, he was a hard worker and cleaning wasn't that hard. It wasn't like the castle was a total pigsty either, it just needed a little work in Samuel's opinion.

He had just finished drying the pan and was about to put that up when he heard Abari's question. He turned to look at him and was about to inform him that there was four of them here the vampire blurted out another question. Samuel froze and his body tensed as he just looked at Abari, was this guy being serious? Setting down the pan slowly, because holding it in his hands was way to tempting, Samuel looked back at the vampire. "I'm a boy." He said calmly. "If your asking because of the stupid dress, it's for a dare. There are four of us here so far, we all have to wear this for a week while we work here." He said before turning back to his work as he began washing the forks and knifes as quickly as possible so he could put them up. His good mood was ruined now though.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent frowned at Abari and watched him go into the kitchen. He got up quickly and went into the kitchen as soon as he heard the question Abari asked. He hissed at the younger vampire. "Butt out Abari." he glared as he wrapped his arms around Sam shoulders and grinned. "Your just jealous. Not enough to go around." he smiled, holding Sam close. He pulled away and took Sam hand in his, pulling him away from the kitchen. "Oh and Abari, if you take your teasing to far on our guest, not even Dmitri will stop me from putting you in a pink, frilly dress and droping you into the red light district." he chuckled as he lead Sam into a different room.

He turned on the lights, lighting up the large music room. Large windows with brown curtains, a grand black piano, violin, guitar, drum set, even a stand to practice singing. There was a book case that held music sheets and other cabniets that held other instruments and tunning equipment. "Be careful of Abari. He is the youngest and biggest prankster." he said. He looked around the room and smiled. "Do you play any instruments? We have a big selection and its a great way to pass the time." he said as he reluctantly let his hand slip from Sam and went over to the violin, picking it up. "Kind of weird for someone of my style to play violin huh. With the way I dress, I guess you'd expect me to play drums." he chuckled, tunning the violin.

User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel had been washing a knife trying not to cut himself when he heard an angry hiss, he jumped thinking it had been Abari. Next thing he knew a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders pulling him away from the sink. Looking up he saw it was Vincent and he blushed lightly when he realized how close he was holding him. He looked confused when Vincent grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the kitchen. "Ah, but... the dishes..." He said softly as he looked back at the sink. He was pretty there was a few left in there. He had to hold back a laugh though when Vincent mentioned putting Abari in the red light district, he almost felt bad for the other vampire.

He allowed Vincent to lead him into another room and he smiled softly seeing it was a music room. He didn't really know how to play, but he loved listening to music.He nodded his head when Vincent told him to be careful of Abari. He then slowly shook his head when Vincent asked him if he played anything. "Not really, my parents thought music was a waste of time. I played the piano when I was younger though, but I was self taught." He said softly as he looked around the room, he then looked up at Vincent with a smile. "I don't think it's weird that you play violin. I try not to judge people based on what the wear, or what they look like. I think it's more fun to get to know them first." He sat down on the piano bench while he watched Vincent tune his violin. "I think it's kind of awesome that you play violin though, it has a beautiful sound." He said softly with a grin, he didn't want to distract Vincent from tuning his violin.
User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent chuckled. "Really? Get to know them first huh." he shook his head and smiled. "Sorry it just seemed odd. I guess when your a vampire, people don't even try to get to know us. The stories, the tall tales, all that is written down is how people see us. You'll be one of the rare that try to understand us first." he said as he placed the violin near his neck and looked back at Sam.

"This is a song about many stories untold." he said as he began playing. Music began to fill the empty room, the sound echoing off the walls. It was a light, melancoly tune, one that would usually be acomponied by the piano. Vincent smiled gently, his eyes falling closed from time to time as he played. He was letting the music take him away. His body relaxed as he played, his wings spreading out more. The music room was like when he took to the sky, allowed him to be free.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

â—‡ â—†
â—† â—‡

Dmitri snickered lightly as Vincent's threat to Abari adding, "The hell with stopping you. I just might help." More than oncee he had to stop himself from jsut reaching out and smacking Abari upside the head. He supposed that saying what was one his mind and being honest would have been an admirable quality, if the brown-haired vampire didn't have a way of making everything he said come out as incredibly offensive. As Vincent lead Sam off somewhere he leveled an unamused look at Abari and said, "They'll be here at least a week, Abari, and I'm warning you. You had better keep your shenanigans under control. We don't need another...incident." His eyes flickered to Poe momentarily as he spoke.

Poe bit his lip at the remark, knowing that the Russian was referring to him. He stood and left the room, returning to the library with his book. Some days he felt like a buden to the other vampires, and he was one that they wouldn't be able to be rid of any time soon. He sighed as he retreated to his usual chair, curling up in the overstuffed seat like a child as he opened his book once more to the last place he had left off. He wasn't reading, however, instead just fidgeting with one of the pages that had a bent corner. He, like Dmitri, wasn't quite certain how he felt about some of the humans possibly staying for more than a week. If would be dangerous for them, not just because of Abari's pranks, but because of him as well. Already his throat was starting to hurt, the way a human's did when they went for too long without drinking water. He sighed as he ran his fingers along the edge of the page, wincing when he gave himself a paper cut. Poe held his finger up and peered at the slit in his skin. It was surprisingly deep, but no blood seeped out and the skin mended itself within seconds. He sighed softly; one more reminded that he wasn't human any longer. As he sat there mulling that over, a small spider dropped down from the ceiling on a thin silk thread, landing on the back of Poe's hand. He peered at it, smiling a bit - it was a zebra spider, a type of spider also known as a jumping spider. "Hello there little one," Poe said as he smiled at the tiny creature, letting it skitter and scurry over his hand.

Once the humans and the two other vampires had departed, Dmitri looked to Abari adding once more, "I mean it. Watch yourself," before departing the kitchen. He made his way outside with the intention of going hunting, pausing when he spotted Loki kneeling in the grass. Now, what was that all about? He turned and made his way towards the boy, pausing when he smelled the faintest hint of blood. "Loki?" he asked, 'Are you okay?" Only then did Dmitri noticed the kitten curled up in the boy's lap. "Where did you find that?" he asked as he moved closer and knelt down to get a closer look. The small creature couldn't have been more than a few weeks old, certainly not old enough to be without his mother. None of his female cats had been pregnant so Dmitri supposed that this little kitten must have come from a stray

User Image
Poe Allison

â—† â—‡
â—‡ â—†

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

As Akira dusted off some books him came across some Shakespeare poetry as well some of the plays. He smiled a bit and decided to pull them out and read them for a bit. The purple haired teen than headed off to go find a place to sit down. As he walked up to the seating area he noticed Poe and he pulled off to the side. "Poe."He muttered to himself as he watched the other play with a spider. Akira than decided to walk up the young vampire and make his presence known. "So this where you like to hide yourself?"He asked with a smile as he stopped in front the red head with some books in hand. He looked at the spider for a bit and kept his distance a bit from it. "T-that thing doesn't jump does it?"Akira asked with a bit of a stutter. For the longest time the purple haired teen has a fear of spiders and does his best to stay away from them.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
=+= Poe Allison =+=

Poe had decided that he was going to call the spider Charlotte, after the spider in the book Charlotte's Web. It had been one of his favourites when he had been a child and he had managed to through a total of five copies, first begging his mother to read it to him every night, then reading it himself until the book fell apart in his hands. He sat up when he heard someone approaching, the spider poised in the palm of his hand as they both listened for the stranger's approach. Seeing that it was Akira did little to help Poe relax. He was alone with one of the humans and knew that had the potential to turn dangerous. He nodded a little when asked if the library was his favoured hiding place responding "Yes. It's always quiet here, and there are a surprising number of these little ones crawling about." He motioned to the spider in his hand, carefully petting the small creature with the very tip of his finger.

When the spider was mentioned Poe smiled and said, "Of course she does. She's a jumping spider." Belatedly, he realized that Akira must have been afraid of the spider. He sat up and extended the hand the spider was sitting on saying, "She's not dangerous, promise. Zebra spiders are relatively harmless.Want to hold her?" The spider looked up at Akira, tilting her head to the side. She was talking, not in a way that any human could understand, but Poe could hear her loud and clear. She was curious about Akira - about humans in general, really - and something else the small creature said actually made Poe laugh quietly. "She likes your dress," he explained after a moment or two, realizing that laughing at nothing might have made him seem a little insane....but then again, he was talking to a spider. The crazy ship must have already sailed in Akira's mind.

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted--nevermore

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki was still petting the kitten in his lap, enjoying the purrs the kitten let out. He pondered on trying to look for the tabby's mother but then saddened a bit. Since the kitten was by himself, didn't that mean the mother abandon him? Should he still look for her, wouldn't she just do it again? He broke out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. Looking back, he saw Dmitri as he asked if he was alright and was he hurt. He shook his head as he answered holding up his wrapped up hand,"I'm fine Dmitri-sama. It's just a scratch. Nothing bad." He then saw the other male look at the tabby in is lap as he asked where he found it. He answered sadly,"I found him here alone, meowing for his mother. I'm guessing he was the youngest of the litter since he doesn't seem to be the average size of a kitten, so the mother must've abandoned him." He never liked it when this happened when he found strays since most were either abandoned or ranaway from abusive owners. It always teared at his heart whenever he saw it happen. Animals weren't meant to be treated so cruelly even by their own flesh and blood.

The kitten looked at the newcomer, stopped purring as he hissed at Dmitri getting off of Loki's lap, standing in between them as if to protect Loki. Loki was surprised by this as he petted the kitten on the head,"It's alright. Dmitri-sama not going to do anything to us." The young tabby looked back at Loki to be sure as he only saw him nod and smile. Giving Dmitri a look of discontent, he went back to Loki as crawled back onto his lap, nuzzling against him making him giggle. Loki held the kitten in arms so he would be warmer as he scratched gently behind one of the kitten's ears making him purr.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

So, the little kitten really had been abandoned. That was terrible, but at the same time, that was nature. He knew that it wasn't "right" to think such things, but Dmitri had learned in the past one hundred and eighty years that life wasn't already right. If life was always right, Poe would have gone to his family the morning after his night in the castle. If life was right, Dmitri would still be human. If life was right, he wouldn't have lost everyone he loved to a devastating disease....no. He shook himself mentally. Those were memories he hadn't touched in nearly one hundred and fifty years, he wasn't going near them now. "He is rather runty, isn't he?" Dmitri commented as he peered at the small creature. He had to laugh, however, when the kitten hissed at him as if he were trying to protect Loki. "Ah, but I see he's a little fighter....oh, speaking of fighters, hello Aubri."

The one-eyed alley cat had ghosted out of the grass nearby and was peering at both the kitten and Loki with his single eye, his half-gone ear flickering lightly as he approached the pair and sniffed at the kitten before rubbing his head against Loki's arm. He then trotted back and rubbed against Dmitri as well, purring low in his throat. Apparently, the old grump approved of the young man and was saying as much to his master. Dmitri smiled and scratched Aubri under the chin murmuring, "So you finally warmed up to someone besides me, eh? Old grump." Aubri yawned in response and trotted off to the castle to see if he could find a nice fat rat for his dinner before finding somewhere to curl up for a snooze. Dmitri supposed that he should have gotten to hunting as well. Loki's scratch was small, but blood was blood and the smell was tempting. He stood up and dusted grass from his clothes as he said, "I should go, I have....business to attend to. Before I do, however, I feel the need to caution you, Loki. It isn't exactly safe to be out here alone at night." The vampires weren't the only things that went bump in the night, after all.

~xXx________________ Dmitri Gavrikov

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPrankster And the fun keeps on coming~. The pink humans responses to Abari's questions were hilarious. See, here's the thing that made the vampire snicker. Were these humans' companions watching them to make sure they were wearing the maid outfits? Were they being watched!? or were these pathetic humans going off of word? The men who put these boys up to this task must've picked the most gullible out of the bunch. What sort of bribery had to be done to get these humans to agree to something so ludicrous?? Those were the thoughts floating through the trickery vampire's mind. "Hmm....." Well, that was what he had been thinking. Until stupid Vincent interrupted his fun.

BloodlustPrankster Eyes narrowed as Abari glared at Vincent, to whom was apparently 'claiming' the pink haired human. "You're damn right..." Abari hissed, why did there only have to be four humans? Abari had secluded himself the first meeting of these humans for their own protection, and for his own plotting. So he should get dibs. But noo, things could never work like that. The threat that spewed from Vincent's mouth caused Abari to narrow his eyes. The smile wiping clean off his face if for a moment. There were many things Abari could handle, starvation and seclusion being one of them. But bright colors, girly things. Those were Abari's weakness. The likes of which were obvious from the black and dark red clothing he wore. Clad with metal chains and jewelry.

BloodlustPranksterAfter a threat more was spewed from Dmitri, Abari found himself alone in the kitchen. A rather lonely setting, if you ask Abari. But he was used to it. Being alone gave the Abari an opportunity to think about naughty things....No, not THOSE kind of naughty things. More like thoughts of pranks. Unfortunately, with practically everybody out of the kitchen now Abari had no purpose in being here. Leaving the kitchen, abari could only assume that nearly every vampire here on the estate had claimed a human. Meaning unless Abari wanted to be tattled on, he had nobody to play with. "Bummer" He muttered, wandering around the castle while fidgeting with the metal chains around his neck.
///crummyish post XD abari has no one to claim--i mean interact with///

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(( Abari will soon. I'm making another character so Abari can play with him. This is gonna be fun~ hehehe~ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff