Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki rested in the chair as he watched Akira talked to Poe as he was surprised that he remembered Poe now. He remembered the other from school when he occassionally passed by him in the hallways back at school years ago. He didn't know the other had become a vampire all this time. He wondered if at all Poe was going to see his parents? He knows that they were still worried even if the searching parties had stopped. He smiled softly at Poe,"Well at least Poe-san you're with people who helped you all this time." Then he heard the reason of how Poe was here and that he had actually went through the same dare they were going through but blushed when he pointed out he didn't have to wear a dress like them. He hadn't wanted to wear the dress but he'd been pressured and bullied into it. He never felt so humiliated and guilty when he had to lie to his grandfather that he was going to sleepover a friend's house for the week when he actually came here.

Loki cared and respected his grandfather and hated himself for lying to him but he didn't want him to worry especially when he had been bullied into it. Then he heard the two converse some more as he rested in the chair a while longer, rubbing his eyes feeling how itchy they were after crying. He could tell that his eyes were going to be red and puffy for a while. He was just glad he calmed down now and the memories weren't playing in his head anymore. Hopefully no one else would touch him so this won't happen again. Soon he heard Vincent call everyone to come and eat. He got up as he headed out the door and looked at the two and smiled,"We should go eat." He hoped Dmitri didn't mind them leaving ahead of them. He left the room as he tried to find his way around. After a while, he was able to find the kitchen seeing Vincent and Samuel while Collin just left. He looked around curiously as he asked timidly,"Is breakfast ready?"
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Samuel gasped softly when Vincent suddenly wrapped his arms around his shoulders, this caused the pink haired teen to blush brightly and he laughed softly. "Ah don't tempt me, I may just end up staying the you'd be stuck with me." He joked with a grin as he looked up at Vincent. He wondered if he would ever be allowed to come and visit them, it would be nice. It was a million times better staying locked up inside a small little house all day. He then noticed Collin getting up, he was already done with his plate. This actually disappointed Samuel, for the first time in years he was glad to finally sit down and have a meal with someone, but it seemed like Collin had better plans leaving Sam to eat by himself again like always.

Hearing a voice he perked up and turned around with a smile seeing Loki. "Yeah! Vincent made Chicken and beef stir-fry and I helped." He said as he waved Loki over to come join him. He then made his own plate and took a bite. "Hey this is pretty good!" He said with a smile sounding pretty impressed as he looked up at Vincent with a grin. "You should join us." He said with a smile before taking another bite of food.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe smiled a little when Akira said not to remind him of the dress saying, "If it's any consolation, you both look very nice in them." Yes, it was a weak compliment, but it was true. He thought back to his last human years, trying to remember Akira's family using the home before nodding a little. "Y-yes," he said hesitantly, "I think I remember helping my mother get her ready..." He trailed off after that, realizing such a thing probably wasn't something Akira wanted to hear. Poe's father had done the embalming of the bodies, and his mother had been the one to get them dressed nicely and get their makeup done so that they looked presentable for their funerals. He'd been helping her do so since he was ten years old. At first, he had just run errands for her but as he got older, he helped her to dress and prepare the people. He remembered Akira's mother, if only because it had felt strange to be working with the mother of one of his classmates.

He glanced at Loki and nodded a little bit when he mentioned the others in the castle. "They tried to keep me from becoming...this," he motioned to his fangs, "And afterwards they helped me recover." He could still remember the pain of the transformation, how it had felt like he had died and been forced back to life over and over again, but that had been nothing compared to overcoming the trauma of facing the torture that his sire had put him through before leaving him to die. Before the conversation could carry on any further, he heard Vincent calling the humans to breakfast and Loki departed just as Dmitri came down the stairs, now properly dressed. He too had heard the call to the meal and said to Poe and Akira, "Shall we go and see what he's cooked up?" He headed for the kitchen to investigate, wrinkling his nose a bit at the smell of the food. He wasn't sure why, but there were very few human foods that Dmitri could actually tolerate; most of them just made him ill. Still, he supposed that whatever was cooking smelled appetizing enough to the humans, as Collin had laready cleared his plate and was leaving by the time he arrived in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Vincent. Or evening. Whatever," he said with a shrug as he walked into the kitchen, "What's this I heard about being stuck with someone?" He had heard the tail-end of their conversation and now he was rather curious. Poe had followed behind Dmitri after the silver-haired vampire had left his room, and took a seat at the table though he had little intention of eating. The mention of Akira's mother and his family business had him wondering now about his own parents. He hadn't gone to see them in two years, but he had watched them from afar as they searched for him, thinking he'd been snatched away by some stranger (which was close to the truth). He had been their only child and he knew they had struggled to have him. It just hadn't seemed fair to them to just leave, but it had been for their own safety. He hadn't been able to control himself and even now he shuddered merely at the thought of what he might have done to them if he had tried to go back home. No, it was better that they thought him dead than have to face the truth that their son had become a monster.

User Image
Poe Allison

User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

"I don't mind being stuck with you." Vincent smiled as he sat down next to Collin. He watched the others eat and smiled. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it." He looked up when the others came down and nodded. "Morning Dmitri, Poe." he said as he watched the others join.

It was rare to have everyone at a table, specially sense they didn't eat like this. The closest thing they had to a family meal was going hunting together and not everyone liked to hunt in a group. He heard Dmitri question and smiled. "A few of these kittens might want to stay longer after the week is up." he said, petting Sam head. "Its up to them in the end but I wouldn't mind having them around. Their so much fun."

Questionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image

Tray was glad I got the human to stop crying, but he wasn't to thrilled about getting hugged or kissed. When the human left he shifted in his bed to try and go back to sleep. "Never said you could stay... Just said you were lucky." He mumbled as he looked around his room. He decided that if that boy was going to be bugging him and trying to take care of his plants he might as well teach the kid how to take care of the different plants.

He was enjoying peaceful sleep once again until the human returned with food. Tray heard the human say his name and was a bit surprised he knew he never told the kid his name. When he heard that Vincent had made food he knew where he learned his name. He was tired but he still turned over and sat up. In his tired state he knew controlling his strength was going to be harder. "Sent the plate on my lap..." The green haired vampire said as he tried to wake up some more. "If you insist on helping me take care of my plants I'm going to have to teach you the proper way. Each plant has their own amount of water they need, some have to be trimmed, and some only I am can touch." Tray said as he waited for what ever food he was being feed. He didn't mind human food, but sometimes it had a funny affect on him.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Loki peeked in the kitchen as he smelled the cooked food, smelling delicious. He smiled as Samuel seemed happy that someone had come as he nodded while grabbing a plate and serving himself some of the food. He sat down as he began to eat listening to the conversations going on. Then he was surprised when Vincent mentioned that some of them were possibly going to stay here. Were the others serious about that? He wasn't sure if he did, sure everyone seemed nice but he was still terrified someone would touch him. Also he wasn't sure if he could leave his grandfather alone since he didn't want to worry him if he did stay longer than the week. He couldn't leave him since his grandfather was the one to take care of him when he was a few years younger. He wanted to repay that kindness. He then looked up as he spoke timidly,"Gomen but I can't. I have to go back to my grandfather when the week is over."

He was sorry and hoped everyone would do well. Soon Loki finished his food as he got up to clean his dish in a sink he was glad that worked. He then spoke once more still timid with a small smile,"I better get back to cleaning. Arigotou for the food." He soon left as he grabbed the feather duster he dropped as he dusted some objects around the house he missed.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

✚✚✚ Collin Hughes ✚✚✚

Collin set the food on his lap and sat in front of him with a blush. When he heard that Tray will teach him how to take care of the plants, he smiled wide and clenched his hands together. "Really..?! You'd teach me Tray-kun? Thank you!" Since Collin was on the floor, he bowed and blushed lightly. After that, he got up and started to talk to the plants softly, to let Tray eat. The young boy could talk up a storm. Just talk and talk to his hearts content. The plants seemed to like it and this made Collin happy. At the orphanage, the other kids would beat him up to shut him up. "--and I don't really remember my mother or father but I know they loved me. It's not like I don't like the orphanage, it's just that the kids there are mean to me cause I talk too much! But I'm going to stay here with you guys!" Collin clapped with a blush and smiled. In truth, he was lonely. So very lonely and that's why he wants to be close to Tray and the others.

Collin stopped talking to the plants and looked at Tray. "S-sorry..was I talking too much?" he asked lightly as he played with a small leaf. He didn't want Tray to dislike him for his chatty mouth. That would hurt Collin. He looked away and fiddled with his maid costume. "Ne..Tray-kun...Can I stay here with you and your plants? If you'll have me..?" he said quietly.

[OOC: The way Tray acts makes me laugh xD He's kinda cruel while Collin has this idea that he likes him x3]

Quote:
Witchling Minerva

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira heard what Poe said about how he looked and blushed. "Ummm t-thanks."He muttered a bit embarrassed. When the purple haired teen heard the other say that he remembers and how he helped out he smiled a bit. "Thank you. You did a great job she looked beautiful."He said thinking back to that day. The teen listened to the red head vampire as he told them how he ended up becoming a vampire. "I see. Well I'm just glad to see that you are alright now."Akira said with a bit of a smile. When Dmitri came back down and said they should go check out was being made in the kitchen. The purple haired teen nodded and followed after the two.

Once at the kitchen he noticed that pretty much everyone was there. He than heard Vincent's statement about sticking around longer than a week and it made him think. "Maybe staying a bit longer isn't such a bad idea."He said out loud as he looked at the others. "But don't expect me wearing this dress that long."Akira said as he spotted the food. "This looks good."He said as he grabbed a plate and got him food. He than took a bite and his eyes lit up. "Oishi."Akira said as he started to eat more the stir fried.

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

BloodlustPranksterThe tides had shifted. The scent of something new wafted through the Castle. For one dark haired vampire, he shut himself up in his room the moment he sensed this change for two reasons. One: the sudden change was, for the young vampire, addicting. If he greeted the mortals as he was now, hungry and excited he very well may attack. Reason number two: was that the young vampire was plotting. Thinking of a way to trick these humans, as trickery was apart of his nature. It had been a while since humans last came to the castle. And it had been a while since he last pranked any humans. Last time his prank was so cruel a human child had begun to cry. Typically, the vampire buy the name of Abari was used to causing trouble for his fellow vampires. So he typically had to try and dial down his cruelty for the more...'sensitive' humans. Hehe.

BloodlustPranksterStepping down from his room. Abari made his way to where the black haired, brown eyed young man smelled something different. Not just the smell of humans, but the smell of food wafting from the kitchen. Naturally, Abari wandered towards the kitchen first. What he saw within the kitchen was simply ludicrous. First a snicker, than a full-on laugh bellowed from Abari's mouth. T-the new faces, the humans...they...they were in dresses!! Dresses. Even Abari couldn't pull off a better joke than that. "Oh...my...goodness!!" He huffed between heavy chuckles. Grabbing at his side as he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen.
//occ: kinda crappy first post, but atleast abari got some lols//

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Dmitri Gavrikov

Poe was rather surprised that the humans - or Akira and Sam, at least - seemed to want to stay. When he had come to the castle he had wanted nothing more than to leave, to go home to his parents and younger sister. But then again, he thought as he opened the book to a random page, I was kept against my will... Had he been given a choice, or had the vampire that had gotten him into his clutches not been so cruel, he might well have chosen to stay. The other vampires hadn't ostracized him the way that his fellow human teenagers had. Even after he had ceased to be human he had been welcomed into the castle and they had become like brothers to him, particularly Vincent. Dmitri was more like a father-figure, to Poe at least.

Dmitri seemed less sure about the humans staying than Vincent did. The longer that they stayed, the more danger that they would be exposed to from both the vampires and their enemies. Poe was proof enough that things often got dangerous at the castle and if the humans were to stay, then there would have to preparations made to protect them from both the family and outside threats. When Abari finally decided to make his appearence, Dmitri rolled his eyes and Poe seemed to...shrink, a little. The redhead wasn't very fond of Abari, if only because thier personalities clashed. Poe couldn't understand how a person could possibly get any sort of enjoyment out of being cruel to people, scaring and tricking them the way that Abari so often did. He frowned at the vampire started to laugh loudly, apparently very amused by the humans' outfits. "Good morning to you as well, Abari," Dmitri said, words heavily tinged with sarcasm. He had been wondering when their resident trickster was going to make his appearence.

User Image
Poe Allison

User Image

//// Vincent Lovelle ////

Vincent smiled, glad everyone was enjoying the food. He watched Collin leave and then Loki to do the dishes. He looked at Dmitri and Poe, noticing their behavior on the topic. He could understand their situation. Poe was the same, staying here and getting turned. They all knew the risk of letting the humans stay here but didn't think about it that much when he brought it up.

He opened his mouth to say something but then heard loud laughing. He turned his eyes to Abari and glared at the boy, hissing slightly. He didn't like the prankster one bit and the fact he could control metal pissed him off more. He wore alot of metal jewlery at times, his rings and the metal chains on his clothes. It didn't help when the other like to play pranks. The point where Abari crossed the line was when targeting his wings. The young vampire learned quickly to never to do that again or he will be tied up and thrown into the cellar, starving for three days.

"Behave yourself Abari." Vincent warned the young vampire. "Their our guest and don't need any of you childish behavior."

Questionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image

Tray couldn't quite understand the human's reaction, but it wasn't like he expected to be able to understand. Because he was tired and couldn't quite control his strength, when he picked up the fork. He bent it in half. "..." His eyes went wide and he stuck the fork under his pillow. He then proceeded to eat the food with his fingers. He hadn't even noticed how much the kid had been talking to his plants. Tray swallowed before answering the boy's question. "You weren't talking to me, so I didn't notice..." The green haired vampire had a habit of ignoring people if they weren't talking to him. "How long do you plan on staying?" Wasn't quite sure how long he could handle the human.

{{ooc: writer's block :p My brain's not working well tonight.}}
User Image

Sɑϻυеɭ Ηɑɭe

Sam was surprised by Vincent's words when he said he wouldn't mind being stuck with him, Sam quickly reminded himself that it was just because Vincent was lonely and craving attention. He just smiled softly as Vincent petted his head, he didn't really mind it in the slightest. He went back to eating as he listened to the others talk and had just finished up when he heard someone snicker. He quickly turned around to see another guy, whom he assumed was a vampire, laughing as though he had never laughed before. He watched as Dimitri and Vincent's moods seemed to change at the sight of the other guy, Abari, it seemed he wasn't liked very well.

Samuel stood up picking up his plate and nodded politely at Abari. "Good morning." he said thinking it wouldn't hurt to at least be polite towards Abari even though the other's didn't seem to care for him. He then walked over to the sink and put his plate in before gathering up the other dishes he and Vincent had used to prepare the food and put it in the sink. He quietly searched for a dish rag and some soap which he found under the sink. He then got to work washing the dishes, luckily he was one plate down since Loki had washed his own.

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Akira Mori

Akira soon finished off his food when he than heard laughing. He looked around and noticed the new comer coming. He must be a vampire because he did not recognized him from school and he is not wearing a maids outfit. The purple haired teen felt that the other was laughing at him and others which caused him to blush. "Its not like we had a choice."He said as he looked down at his plate. Akira than got up and made his way to the sink and stood next to Sam as he started to wash his own dish. Once he was done he than quickly left the room starting to feel a bit awkward that someone is going to laugh at him all day. The purple haired teen than let out a sigh as he started to walk down the hallway and figured he could find something else to do.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

✚✚✚ Collin Hughes ✚✚✚

Collin looked at him then blushed. "I-I..wanted to stay for a long time.." he said softly then felt a leaf. "But I'd help you all I can! I'd get you food and and..water your plants..and clean!" he said to convince Tray to let him stay. Collin stood up and sat next to him on the bed. "Please Tray-kun..please...I don't wanna go back to that orphanage.." he said softly then hugged his waist lightly. The young boy clung to him fro awhile then blushed lightly. Tray's smell was so good, it smelled like dirt and the warmth of the sun. His blush intensified as he continued to smell him, nudging his side and smiling lightly.

[OOC: Sorry it's short. Writers block to the extreme x~x]
Quote:
Witchling Minerva

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out