Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you say when you don't know what to?

LOL! 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
LMAO! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ROFL! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
WTF? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
W/e 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
What kind of question is this? 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 347 348 349 > >> >>> »|

M E D I C I N E M A N C A N Y O U H E A R M Y C R Y?
User Image

_____J e s s a b e l l e &&A l l e n d e______________x . x

Jessabelle blinked some as the second man sauntered off and Jade informed her that he would not be joining them. She averted her eyes to his receding figure before turning back to Jade and nodded gently. Alright. That was fine with her. Jessa had only really seen Jade a couple times here and there, but she knew he was a well-respected figure, and obviously knew his name. Actually, who didn't? Taking it upon herself, she allowed her arms to shift from their stiff position behind her back to her sides before she rose her right hand out to him. He may have known her, he may have not, but she figured it would be best for her to introduce herself to make things a little less awkward if he hadn't known her name. So in general it would make things a lot easier.

"General Officer Jessabelle Allende." She said. Her face remained in that professional expression, though a small, warm smile eventually crept across her lips. It wasn't unusual to see her smile, but she didn't do it all that often. She didn't want a simple lunch to be stressful and awkward because she was uptight and tense like usual, so perhaps a simple smile would work to loosen up a bit. After all, she was off duty for the time being--not to say she wasn't devoted to her work, but it was difficult to keep such strict and serious composure for most of the day. It was only when she got home did she relapse out of her professional appearance and attitude. She turned towards the restaurant and stepped aside while gesturing towards it by outstretching her arm with an open palm. Pointing was rude, so directing to something with her full hand got the point across just as well, but in a nicer manner.

"Does this restaurant suit you well? I'm not sure what you have the appetite for, but the food there is quite good." She said before turning back to him, waiting for a response. If he wanted to go somewhere else or had some other place in mind that he preferred eating, that was fine with her. Either way, she asked him to join her for lunch, so she'd be paying for it.
AnnaMiyunWatashae
Miyun smiled, nodding. "That'd be ... a lot better," She murmured, her crimson red eyes softening. If they could just run ... why didn't they do it before ... ? What was she, stupid? The reason was because they were too close to them before, so they had to do 'that' to get away. Then they could get down and run. "Even though flying is easier then running, he doesn't believe I can fly." The blond angel still smiled, it didn't fade. "Are you ok with running?"

(I drew a picture about what I thought Cemore would look like. xDD
I did Miyun too.
Then, I made a picture of them chibi, just having a staring contest.
I was hyper. x3 )
Cemore Malkuth

"Whatever you say then, hold on tight, first. I'll make a jump down and we'll just run our butts off to the Palace or something." Before he could answer Miyun's second question, he jumped off and gritted his shoes against the brick wall, then landing safely on the floor. There were in another alley, but it was a lot wider than the previous one. "Oh yeah, I can run. That's what I've been doing on every other day." There was giggling of girls outside and shouting. he looked at Miyun and held a finger up, then two, finally, three. "RUN!" he shouted with humor in his voice. He tugged on her arm for a bit to motion her to run quickly. He pranced over the trashcans and out into the naked sunlight.
"It's Cemore!!"
"What was he doing there?!" one asked.
"T-There's a girl!"
"WHO CARES! FOLLOW HIM!"

Thus the great chase begins, yet again. He is an expert at this, and it was at his advantage too. He was getting closer to the Palace with Miyun next to him and the fans hot on his trail. After a few minutes of shoving people aside to make way, they were at the plaza of the Malkuth Palace.
"PINK ALERT!" Cemore resisted himself from guffawing. The guards stared at each other and motioned both of them to the Palace's safe doors. "Hey!" he smiled widely. "We're going to make it!" A few seconds zoomed by their ears and they were already behind the twin-doors. The crowd was wild outside, screaming and shouting and it was also easy to hear the clanging and moving of the armors. One of the butlers walked towards them, sighed and clicked his tongue, and said, "Master Cemore, this must stop."
"Ah, whatever Georgie." He winked at him. "So Miyun, how was that?"

[OH GOODIE I MIGRATED COMPUTERS. Now I can see pictures, which I will add in shortly.]
๓เץยภ ฬคtครђคє

User Image

When they got to the palace, Miyun smiled, her crimson red eyes soft.
Miyun could've sworn her eyes lit up.
"Th-That was amazing, Cemore! " Miyun's voice seemed to be a bit cheery; way different then her 'normal' cheery, But then it seemed somewhat calm as well.
The blond haired angel grinned. Hey, at least she wasnt crazy like the fangirls.
" You showed your little specialty, so maybe later I should prove to you that I really can fly!"
Miyun shouted in a hushed tone, "Though.. I can't reveal that I have wings to everyone."
She blinked, "You promise that you won't tell anyone?"
Miyun trusted him but still ..."I trust you .... But this is just for safety ... You see there arent many angels these days, so people might come after me."
"Well ... not many full blooded angels ... " Miyun thought to herself, staring at Cemore, waiting for an answer back .
Ugh --- He probably thought she was weird now!
"What do you think, Cemore?"
"U-Uhm ... that is ... unless you want to do something else ... " Miyun thought, not saying it out loud. Her cheeks flushed red, why was she so nervous around this guy? She wasn't nervous around any other guy!
"Unless ... " Cemore probably knew what she was going to say.
Wow, wasn't it obvious to her? She liked him, but she didn't know this herself, but it was easy for anyone else to see. Miyun just felt she was talking to much ... and then that nervousness came over her, so she said that.

тнє вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓ
People with wisdom like yours are mysterious. The people and the planet will at some day be destroyed. Whether the planet's memories exist or not, that is already decided.

[J]ade ☠ [C]urtiss

Jade's sense of concentration was once again broken. However, this time it wasn't Cemore who was the cause of it. Rather, it was his sister, Kristy Malkuth. Out of the two, he would rather have his concentration broken by the sister. She had been rather irritating in her earlier years, or so he had heard. He probably would have had the same opinion of her as he did Cemore. However, she had changed so she had at least become half-decent. This was a stark contrast to Cemore, who always seemed to be fully annoying to Jade. He had the sinking feeling that was something that was never going to change.

Jade bristled a little at hearing himself being called 'Balfour'. As far as he was concerned, that part of him had died when he had halted his experiments that only seemed to cause dread. That name was one synonymous with the nightmares he had caused, with the horror story that he had began. The meaning of life and death was still something shrouded in mystery to him, though. However, seeing what had transpired as a cause of what he had started on his ventures, that shroud was slowly starting to break off. "It's Jade Curtiss, Jade Balfour is dead." he stated, as blunt as ever in that regard.

His attentions then returned to that of the other girl, who he now knew as Jessabelle Allende. He felt no need to introduce himself, full title and all, as he was pretty well known from a military perspective. Either as Colonel Curtiss of the third division in the Malkuth army, or 'Jade the Necromancer'. The latter title generally alienated those in the military from him, and gave spawn to many rumors. Like how his entire division was comprised of those of the undead. That was a false rumor, but that would have been quite the effective unit.

"This restaraunt suits me just fine. The blood of the innocent is my preferred meal, but this will work too." he commented, his tone unwavering. Of course, it was a joke, the blood of the innocent thing. But, as with most of his jokes, they generally didn't go over that well.

User Image

I don't care about fate, miracles, faith...any of that. I care only about putting an end to what I began.

[My apologies for how long it takes me to come up with these posts. Jade's kind of a difficult character for me to write, as opposed to a couple of others. Hopefully I'm doing the characterization of him justice.]
Kristy Malkuth

Kristy's smile quickly sunk into a frown, she didn't know why exactly. "Yeah Melissa, he doesn't like that last name." she told her friend dully.
"I apologize." Melissa muttered softly but loud enough for him to hear.
Even when down, Kristy takes joy in causing any mischief she can possibly cause. She pulled Melissa away and murmured to her, "Hey, Jade's gotta date." Her friend rolled her eyes, giving Kristy the 'stop-being-so-nosy' stare. "Well I'm just saaying..." she whined.
There were a sound of girls, a laughter, and running. Both of then turned around to see Cemore and Miyun pop out of no where, running like they're on a marathon, to and in the Palace. They were followed by a group of heart-eyed girls, who eventually got held back by the guards. She sighed. This was the 'Pink Alert' situation and it happens too much for comfort, especially when all the girls are chanting your brother's name and she thinks quite oppositely of them.
"Great, the mighty Cemore, AKA the jiggalo, rounded his little flock to block our destination." she curled her lip in disgust.

[No problem, I think you're doing great.]
Cemore Malkuth

Cemore smiled. "Actually that's all right, Miyun, I believe you." he motioned her to follow him deeper into the Palace. "I have read a few articles about people spotting Angels, winged-ones, and such. There's actually a book about it, it's in a strange language, but I was able to decipher most of it." He wasn't trying to show off, but Cemore Malkuth really is a genius. "-And no, I wont tell anyone you're one of them. Because if you do, they might take you somewhere to do tests on you. You will be treated like a lab rat, and I wouldn't want a pretty girl like yourself to go through all of that." he chuckled.

๓เץยภ ฬคtครђคє

User Image

"Alright, thanks." Miyun murmured smiling. She tried her best not to blush when he finished what he was saying. Pretty girl?
Miyun kept the smile on, following him deeper into the Palace.
"I would hate to be tested on!" The blond angel's smile turned into a faint grin.
Miyun wondered how deep in the palace they should go ... it had to be deep, so no one saw. She only showed the people she was comfortable with.

тнє вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓ
Cemore Malkuth

Cemore put a finger to his lip. "Hmm, where to go next. Going to my room would be out of the question... I would have maids trying to pry in." he smirked to himself. "How about the courtyard, ah well... Peony would see everything from his window." he stopped, the previous footsteps made soft echoes down the deep hallway. The Palace is so vast, a newcomer would get lost no problem, obviously he has been living here all his life, he knows everything about his home. He turned to a window, the light emphasized his hair to a soft golden color as he stared at the garden outside. There was a girl tending a garden, she looked young, about five years younger than him. She noticed Cemore staring at her and quickly bowed and scampered away. He snickered to himself, "Some girls are funny." he spoke casually, continuing his walk. He had a blank feeling in his chest, his mood suddenly died down. "Why don't we go to the Cathedral right here in the Palace? There's usually no one there unless there's a Mass going on. Does that sound good?" he said, trying to maintain his voice level.

๓เץยภ ฬคtครђคє

User Image

Miyun smiled, "That sounds like a good idea," She replied her 'perked up' tone seemed to leave, and it came back hushed.
"Every where else it seems like someone would see us, and who knows who it could be. Then, there'd be a rumor going around." Miyun felt that'd be a lousy mistake, she'd blame it on herself, say it's her own fault. And of course, people would experiment her. That'd be terrifying ...

тнє вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓ
M E D I C I N E M A N C A N Y O U H E A R M Y C R Y?
User Image

_____J e s s a b e l l e &&A l l e n d e______________x . x

Oh, she felt like she was being a nuisance. It seemed that the Colonel never had a moment of peace, and she felt bad for offering him lunch, for he probably already had something already planned whether he was eating elsewhere or had work to do, but he agreed, so it would be rude for Jessa to go back on the offer she gave. The female waited patiently as the Necromancer turned to another young female who approached him, but she blinked and seemed a bit confused with his reply. A joke no doubt, she knew about that alias of his... In fact, who didn't? It was supposed to be a joke in favor of such a title, but she didn't find herself laughing any. Perhaps it was because his attitude didn't shift at all when he commented. However, she smiled some and shook her head. Alright, so they would dine there for lunch, though she would stand by and wait until his conversation was complete with the young woman... Which really didn't seem to take long. Most of the people that popped in on the Colonel seemed to do it in attempt to aggravate him. And quite honestly, he handled it all quite well. If Jessa were in position, she wouldn't be able to handle it that easily. No doubt she would have snapped somewhere along the way... Long before now at least.

"Upon your leave, Sir." The General Officer stated to him with a bit of a nod. Her arms were stationed behind her back once again and her eyes shifted from his face to the ground before her and closed slowly. She wasn't rushing him or anything, for she was quite patient and he had things he needed to deal with obviously. Besides, she offered it to him, they'd leave when he was ready. Her posture hinted at her patience. After all, all she had to return to was paper work back in her office, but other then that, her day wasn't particularly busy. At least not today.
tรยє . ђเкคгเ . ђเ๓є

Tsue sat on the right staircase in the beginning of the palace. The red headed kitsune blinked, not saying a word. Where was daddy? She wanted daddy! "..." She grabbed a small doll out of her pocket. "Daddy gave this to me." Of course, it was a Rappig doll. Tsue called Peony daddy, because she was abandoned when she was an infant, and let at the Palace. She lived here, with the Malkuths, but the one she clinged to was Peony. He was her father figure. And that's why he was daddy.
Tsue's crimson eyes made their way to Cemore and Miyun, who seemed to be heading to the Cathedral.
"Neh?" Tsue now became curious, but she shouldn't eavesdrop ... right?

tรยє . ђเ๓є . ๓คlкยtђ
Cemore Malkuth

"Yeah..." He breathed softly. For some reason, he's not in the mood to really talk. On the corner of his eye, he saw a girl following them silently. His lips perked up to a small grin and then he ignored that he saw her. Peony would always baby that girl, Tsue. He found her very annoying at first, then she was all right later on. Kristy took it the quite opposite, she adored her. The entrance of the Cathedral was ahead and it could be easily made out because of the ancient designs carved into the doors. "Here it is." he gently pulled on one of the handles of the double-doors and awaited for Miyun to step inside first; it's only polite. He moved his head to the side a bit to see if she was still following them, then made his way in himself. Inside was large white room, adorned with flowers and roses from the courtyard, there were a few benches and two special rows for the Emperial family, which, is Peony, Kristy, and himself, and there is one large pedestal holding the sacred book of Yulia. The light shone through the glass windows, mulicolored on the marble floor and added to the beauty of the Cathedral. Cemore would always feel calm in the presence of the Cathedral, there would always be a touch of peace and tranquil, a place to escape too. He exhauled, then smiled, "It feels a lot cooler in here, doesn't it? You can show your wings here if you want."
The Stalking Fairy
Tear Grants

“It’s all right. Van left me… an incredible amount of fortune before he…” she let out a breath, she is still recovering from her beloved brother’s death. “…Yeah. So right now, I’m receiving education, it’s been quite tiring.” Tear curled her right bangs and put it behind her ear, it was not fair that the right side of her face is sweating buckets. Outside is as lively as ever, her dehydration had died out, and she’s pretty famished as well. “Do you know any good restaurants here? It’s been a while, usually Anise does the cooking to save money.” She thought about Anise and how she wanted to come with her, but then again, she has a lot of things to do since she is the Fon Master.

User Image
((I SWEAR I posted at some point oO; ))

Luke opened his mouth to say something then immediately shut it, looking at the ground as he walked. 'Smooth, Luke. You may as well just talk about how Master Van died,' he thought with a mental sigh. At least his ex-teacher had been kind enough to at least give something to his sister. But it looked like his social skills still needed a lot of work, and those three years in Nowheresville hadn't helped. "Um. . .yeah, there's actually a good restaurant here just around the corner,' he said, indicating the stairs just a little ways from them as he led the way once more. He sure was doing a lot of leading lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff