Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you say when you don't know what to?

LOL! 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
LMAO! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ROFL! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
WTF? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
W/e 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
What kind of question is this? 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 347 348 349 > >> >>> »|

Melissa Ganbantien

Melissa curled her lip, holding back her nervousness. The waters are violent, no doubt, there are people screaming hell right now. There is really only one way to save Miyun, even if its throwing away her promise, her sole purpose is to save people. She dashed to the side of and jumped over the railings. Instead of falling deep and sinking into the water, her feet stayed afloat, the soles of her feet aren't even touching the water underneath her. "Miyun!" She pulled her out of the water and grabbed her back to the land. "Are you alright, Miyun. Are you okay?" she asked worriedly. She just threw it all away.
"S-She walked! On the water! You saw that, didn't you?"
"Is it a new fonic arte?!"

Yes, it's a new fonic arte, that should be a reasonable lie. The earth stop shaking, the waters calmed down, but the sky was still red as blood.
"Miyun! Miyun!" Kristy cried, rushing to he side. She took a moment to look at Melissa, then at the water. She couldn't believe Melissa was able to do such a thing.
User Image
Tear Grants

Tear was silently stabbing her salad with her fork. It seems like he was interested in talking, 'Fine let him have his way' she thought furiously. Her fork slipped out of her hands and a small rumble shook the table. It wasn't just the table, but the whole building. The sky used to be pure blue and innocent, but then it suddenly turned murderous red, the sun glaring darker than ever. "L-Luke! Look!" she pointed at the sky from the window in shock. 'The sky turned into a different color, the quake... Could it be... the miasma?' Her heart began beating itself up. The painful memories were coming back.

[Luke! D: ]
User Image
((oO SWEET! ACTION! XD
Ohwait. . .this is bad. . .))

Luke quickly turned his attention outside, eyes widening and skin paling as he caught a glance of the red sky. 'No way. . .it couldn't be. . .I thought we eliminated that!' he thought, unconsciously curling one hand into a fist, trying to ignore it as it shook slightly; he shouldn't jump to conclusions. Maybe it was something else? It had to be something else!
Miyun was still, she didn't move, but she was still breathing. It was as if she was frozen, unable to move an inch. The blond angel heard them, but couldn't do anything, which was rather annoying.
"Their worried ... " Miyun thought.
"Why can't I move? I'm still breathing ... " All of these things confused her.

Tsue gave a faint smile, seeing Melissa got Miyun out of the water. But for some reason, the girl was ... stiff? Tsue couldn't see if she was breathing or not, so she started freaking out.
"DADDY!!! CEMORE-NIISAN!!!!"
Tear Grants

Tear's heart sank, she was desperate for answers. Her face was pale and worried. "Luke...!"
"What's happening outside! Why is the sky red again?!"
"It's him! Van! He's back!"
someone else shouted. Bulls-eye, that shot her in the chest.
She stood up and angrily shouted. "No he's not!" She voice was hoarse, the pain was still unbearable. There was some murmurs in the restaurant. "She must be Tear Grants... the sister... "
'The damned people should mind their own business...' Her hand curled to a first, she is handling a lot of emotion that could drive her insane. After all those months, she thought she had gotten over it. It seems she had not, though, she cannot forget the kindness of her beloved brother.

Melissa Ganbantien

'What's happening?' Melissa could hear Miyun's breathing, but something wasn't right. First she checked Miyun's pulse, no sign, it was cold. She could think up of a theory, but not at the moment. It could be because of the cold water that messed up her temperature. It is odd though, the water would of course be cold but not icy cold, it's Summer for Lorelei's sake.
All this information wracked her brain, but it didn't seem to give an answer to her main question. She is trapped without an answer. At this rate, Miyun could be dead. "W-We need to find a place where she can warm up, quick!" she said out loud. She was out of choices. One man who seemed to be an inn keeper rushed to her. "Our Inn is right here, she can stay, free of charge."
She nodded and stood up. Melissa could not help but notice dozens of others injured. Some... had died. "Thank you." She turned to Kristy and Natalia. "I'm sorry Natalia, Kristy, but please go with him and watch Miyun. I'll be back later." Without another glance, look, or breath, she ran to seek those who had been injured.

[I'm sorry Miyun, fufufufu <- Evil Pokemon laughter. But Imma let Cemore do his thing, he really doesn't want to show up till later.]
(( xDDD Tsue's just freaking out is allll~ And you can at least say what he's doing when he's not talking to anyone or something. o__O;; Just so then we know. :3 ))

"Leaving? Watch me?" Miyun thought, but her head felt kind of foggy. Oh, that was right, she fell in the water ... she flew over the wall because of the water going over it.
"Why can't I wake up? I need to wake up ...Everyone's worrying... and ... my necklace ... " Miyun knew her necklace was still in the middle of nowhere, and she didn't like that thought. Who knows where it could've gone in this chaos. She could've lost it in the town, or in the Palace, she wouldn't know.
User Image
'Tear. . .' Luke closed his eyes for a moment before he stood up, taking out his wallet and placing down his money on the table. It should be plenty, hopefully, to handle everything plus a good tip. "Come on. Let's get out of here," he said, taking Tear's hand and leading her outside. 'Those idiots. . .they don't understand anything and they think they can just shout something at random?' While he knew that he didn't understand anything right now, he didn't care. He'd figure out what was wrong and he'd fix it.

((Hmm. . .it seems we're going to need the main characters to have their slots filled up, huh?
I can be Guy if that's alright? Unless someone wants to be him instead.))
User Image
Tear Grants

Tear quietly followed Luke. The emotion racing through her veins were grief, oppression, confusion... She even forgot that she had left her uniform, oh well. They were outside, she snapped her hand out of his violently. She stood there for a moment to redeem herself, just a moment to calm down. Tear closed her eyes. "Luke..." Her brilliant blue eyes (or eye...) was staring into Luke's. "Do you really think this is Van?"

[Awesome sauce, that'd be great. Let's ask Miyun. xD
(( Yep, Sure. : P ))
User Image
((Sweet! Okay then. -scuttles off to find that banner of Guy-))

Luke opened his mouth to say something, then shut it and looked away from Tear; he couldn't look her in the eyes. Not. . .not right now. "I don't think so," he said slowly, his hands curling into weak fists. "And even if it is. . ." He struggled to find the right words to say.

". . .even if it is. . ."

What? Even if it was Van, what could he possibly say right now? "Even if it is Van, we'll beat him like we did last time?" He wasn't trying to sound like a heartless b*****d! The redhead sighed, unable to find anything suitable to say right now.
User Image
Tear Grants

Tear's eyes felt hollow and weighed down, the thought of defeating him again... But how did he come back in the first place? Does Heaven really hate her that they want her to go through it again? It can't be. She took a few steps towards him, now they were shoulder to shoulder, facing different sides. She looked up, her bangs moved a bit to reveal her other concerned eye. The Heavens is giving her a menacing look. She was a bit startled so she looked back down at the ground and hugged herself with her arms. The words escaped her lips.
"So, what can we do now?"

[Its somewhere in DA ._. Tales of the abyss bookmarks? Yeah lol. Cutting the picture in half is smart. D: ZOMGAWD GUY yey. :D AHAHAHA LEGRETTA'S BOOBS. :3]
M E D I C I N E M A N C A N Y O U H E A R M Y C R Y?
User Image

_____J e s s a b e l l e &&A l l e n d e______________x . x

The military? Oh right. He had taking a bit of leave to study some and what not. Prying her eyes from the menu, she looked up to the Colonel's face and thought for a moment before shaking her head some as she began to explain, or respond to his question.

"As of late... Not much of anything worry about." She responded with a bit of a nod. She figured he began to make conversation to make things less awkward, but then again since when did the Necromancer care of what other people thought? Not to say that he was heartless, but everyone had their own opinion, and so what if someone didn't approve of yours? At any rate, it was a simple luncheon she invited him to. Nothing concerning military business or the government at all. Just some company really. Lowering her eyes back to the menu in her hands, she flipped the page and continued to scan through the means they had available. Quite honestly, she didn't find anything thus far that was too appetizing, or rather anything that caught her interest to eat. She wasn't on the verge or starvation, but wasn't really full either.

"We're simply having lunch, Colonel." She eventually stated , though her hazel eyes did not look up to him again, they simply sat on the page. What did she feel like eating? Oh, she was unsure. If worst came to worst, she'd throw the menu down and sigh and that was that. On with another day of paper work and that was all. She felt rather... Stupid--for lack of a better word--to have even invited Jade when she knew very well that he had been busy with studies and so forth. Grabbing an available opportunity when it looked like he had some time on his hands probably irritated him beyond belief, and that alone made her nervous about the entire situation. Sighing some and kicking herself mentally, Jessabelle silently set the menu down on top of the table and looked to him for a mere second before averting her eyes away from the male.

"My apologies..." she began slowly,

"if you find this luncheon bothersome in the least bit, please feel free to continue about your business. I didn't mean to defer you from your studies, Sir." She realized he got irritated quite easily, but it really depended on the situation. However, she felt like she took up too much of his valuable time already, for one reason or another, her stomach began to turn and she no longer felt any desire to eat at all. She figured it would be best to simply cancel this pathetic excuse for lunch and allow him to carry about his work and so forth. He didn't seem to be looking at the menu much anyway.
User Image
((Yes. yes, it is. But more importantly, I did it so that I don't have mega-huge posts to deal with when I post Luke and Guy. 'Cause I'm not separating them XD;
And I have it bookmarked 3nodding ))

"I. . .don't know," Luke started, closing his eyes and sighing. "But. . .if it really is the miasma, then we should first figure out a way to get rid of it." He really, really, really hoped that it wasn't the miasma, and that it was something else entirely. But then, if it was something else entirely. . .what would they do? They'd have a dilemma no matter what. Maybe he just didn't want to have to repeat that incident at the Tower of Rem. "I say we try and at least find Jade. He'll probably know what to do."

User Image
Guy groaned slightly in his sleep, lazily reaching up from beneath his blankets to smack his alarm quiet. Silence once more, seconds ticked by, and the Malkuthian nobleman sighed and eventually pushed himself up out of his bed, blinking away his sleep and blurriness. He slowly turned his gaze back to the clock, stiffening and eyes widening as he took a good look at the time.

"DAMMIT!"

The blond quickly got out of bed and raced around his bedroom, changing out of his pajamas and putting on his clothes quickly. "I should've been at the palace hours ago!" he yelled out to himself, dashing to his bathroom and performing his regular morning rituals. As he combed his hair, he looked at himself in the mirror, pausing in his actions; he'd accidentally put on the clothes he'd worn when he was still working at Luke's manor.

He sighed and set his comb down, double-checking over himself to make sure he could at least look presentable. Truthfully, it hadn't been the first time he'd overslept. He'd done it before while he was at the manor in Baticul. But at least then, he had Pere to wake him up. Deeming himself worthy of going out now (and knowing he had no time to change his clothes now), the blond quickly grabbed his sword and strapped it to his side, then practically ran out of his manor and out into the streets of Grand Chokmah.

Guy froze.

Red skies. . .

The sky was blue and he was sure of it! So. . .so why was it red now?! What was going on?!
((Miyun's unconscious now ... so ... -forgets about her for a while-))
When Tsue kept looking out the window, she saw Guy, and burst out the Palace doors. He was like a little dot due to being far away, but she knew it was him. "Guy-kun~!" The red headed kitsune chimed, a grin coming onto her 'childlike face'.
She stopped in front of him, always remembering his phobia, she wouldn't want to scare him.
User Image
Tear Grants

"All right." Tear said calmly. "I wonder if all of Auldrant felt this tremor. Batical is partially floating, so it's obvious why it isn't so strong, but what about the other cities?" There was another hint of worry in her tone. She paused. "If you mail a letter, it'll take too long. Why don't we just go there... Can we?"

Melissa Ganbantien

Melissa had been taking care of patients as well as many other doctors and nurses around her while Miyun was being carried to the Inn. "Sir? Are you all right?" she cried. The man was motionless, his wife cupped her mouth in horror. "N... No!!" she fell and began weeping. The pain was unbearable seeing something terrible as this. Some helpers carried the carcass and gently placed it in a coffin while family members surrounded the weeping woman, crying as well. The nation was in a state of shock, not so many people died fortunately, but there are very many wounded and lost. The Malkuth army had been going around doing their own thing as well but there was still no sight of the Emperor. "Miss Melissa!!!" Someone called her.
"Coming!" she answered. She had been helping dozens of people for the past thirty minutes, they would call her to a patient as if she can do miracles. While she was running, she slipped on her boot and slid on the gravel. "Ouch..." she winced, looking at her bleeding knee. She saw a man stepping out of his manor in a state of shock. Actually, she was quite surprised that he didn't notice the sky yet, it's in the afternoon. She wearily stood up, she could help with providing information too. "Seems like you've just woken up." she half-smiled. She pointed up at the sky. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff