And definite event is done with today o 3 o

it's way too early 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
how do you make words? 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
huwaaah 0.34883720930233 34.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]

Romantic Prophet

hot girlssunsets responsible for what you tamed ˟ ˟ question poser
      User Image

raincloudsy o u ' r e x t h e x s k y x t h a t x i x f e l l x t h r o u g h
      au revoir♚ █████ xxx I x REMEMBER x THE x VIEW
      brave new world, what people in itWHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER
      the reptile roomthe sun : hung from a string
      dirty secret looking xx down xx on xx the xx world xx as xx it
      my hips don't lie xxxx WARMS OVER EVERYTHING !!

xx( The Little Prince ) xx ( The Sahara Desert ) xx ( Distracted )

raincloudsw e x g o t x o l d e r x a n d x i x s h o u l d ' v e x k n o w n
      au revoir♚ █████ xxx THAT x I'D x FEEL x COLDER
      brave new world, what people in itWHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I
      the reptile roombecause : you said it best
      dirty secret xx would xx feel xx blessed xx if xx the xx sun
      my hips don't lie xxxx ROSE FROM THE WEST !!

xx( I...wonder ) xx ( Traveling ) xx ( My Rose, Of Course )

() T.OMIE
          la████████████
          I still don't like the idea of you dying so often. It sounds so sad.
          Insane? I don't understand. But...I think I'm glad that I made you happy somehow. (♚ : x nods )
          Oh! Then I will be with you and I will be your friend. And I won't get jealous, because I don't think I get jealous very easily. So that will work, yes?
          An angel prince? (♚ : x blinks;giggles ) No, although that would be interesting. I'm from another planet though.
          Are you sure? Hmm...Alright, but someday I want to give you a very very special gift.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxx❜.monstrous female { »; murderous² obsession⋮ ↷ don't reject me: !
xxxxxxxxxxx
    User Image
                      xxx ____________________________________________________________
                      xxxx blahblahblahbl If you call me I will call back if you lie to me I'll cry for all my life if you look at me I'll be broken if you hear my song I'll die with total joy
                      xxxx ↪ ( DREAMING WITH • • • WITH YOU • • • AT YOU )
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxx(x.onlinexxx(x.tomiexxx(x.nothing really ...﹞xxx(x .... ( /smiles)﹞

██ █ the little prince

( /closes her eyes) That's just what happens, ever since a long time ago. I don't even
                                  know why that happens, it just does . . . I've tried to think about it, but it seems so useless to
                                  even try.
                                  I would explain, but I don't want you becoming scared. But . . . thank you. I don't remember the
                                  last time I was happy. It's been a long, long time . . .
                                  I think you would the perfect friend, but, I don't want anything bad happening to you. But, let me
                                  think of this . . . if the first instance of something horrible happens to you because of me, in any
                                  way, I'll leave. You'll never see me again, and I'll make sure to kill any other Tomie who tries to
                                  get near you. I'll burn them until there isn't even any ash left. ( /narrows her eyes, taps
                                  her bottom lip carefully
                                  ) Alright? Then we can be good friends until that happens!
                                  . . . No wonder you're not like the others. An otherworldly prince . . . it's almost like a
                                  storybook. The little boy made of pure heart becomes friends with the evil despicable woman
                                  and makes her change her ways, and then everything is happy at the end.
                                  I'll just wait and see what that special gift of yours will be then . . . my precious Prince.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

brave new world, what people in itWHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER

brave new world, what people in itWHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I

() T.OMIE
          la████████████
          Well, then I'll be the one to think about it until I come with an answer. Although I don't think there is a good reason.
          I want you to be happy, Tomie. (♚ : x tilts head ) And I'm not scared.
          Even if I do get hurt, you don't have to leave. Being friends means that sometimes bad stuff is going to happen. But it's okay, because you made me happy and I will hopefully make you happy sometimes.
          (♚ : x frowns ) Evil despicable woman? But that's not you! You're pretty and nice to me and you're special.
          Your precious Prince? ....Oh, now I have to think of a name for you. (♚ : x tilts head back;licks lips )

Romantic Prophet

(( Sorry for the OOC, but I'll be back. I have to go over to my aunt's house, but it shouldern't (hopefully) be that long. ))

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxx❜.monstrous female { »; murderous² obsession⋮ ↷ don't reject me: !
xxxxxxxxxxx
    User Image
                      xxx ____________________________________________________________
                      xxxx blahblahblahbl If you call me I will call back if you lie to me I'll cry for all my life if you look at me I'll be broken if you hear my song I'll die with total joy
                      xxxx ↪ ( DREAMING WITH • • • WITH YOU • • • AT YOU )
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxx(x.onlinexxx(x.tomiexxx(x.nothing really ...﹞xxx(x .... ( /smiles)﹞

██ █ the little prince

You can try, but no one's gotten close to it just yet. I had a teacher though who was trying to
                                  figure out what I was exactly. I wasn't the same Tomie who did those experiments with him, but
                                  I inherited that Tomie's memories . . . oh, and the things he did, I think he was even worse than
                                  I could ever be. ( /giggles quietly, covers her mouth) But I'm sure you can figure it out.
                                  . . . ( /stares at him for a moment, smiles suddenly) I think I know what you are. You're
                                  the positive, good part of everything, and I'm the negative, bad part of everything. Maybe that's
                                  why I like you so much . . .
                                  I'll have to see then. I really don't want you hurt. Everyone else, I don't care about, but I have to
                                  make sure that nothing will ever happen to you . . . and I'll try my best that you're happy as
                                  well. I'll even throw away my selfish little thoughts and think of you first and foremost.
                                  Other people would like to say otherwise. I've been called monster plenty of times . . . and I've
                                  done bad things to other people too. It's not just them hurting me, I hurt them too. And I'm nice
                                  to you only because you're special. Otherwise, I would have tried to hurt you too.
                                  ( /laughs, nods slightly) Exactly, you're my precious Prince. Hm, well, you can think of
                                  some silly little nickname for me if you want.

(( See you later then! ))

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() T.OMIE
          la████████████
          Well, I'll try. I can't promise you an answer, but I'll search and search for the answer if I have to.
          ...But you're not negative or bad! (♚ : x blinks ) And sometimes I do bad things.
          That's really nice of you and I'll do the same for you. Because I really do care about you Tomie. But if I do get hurt, I don't think I will be mad at you. I will forgive you.
          I'm special? (♚ : x frowns ) I don't understand how, but alright.
          But I'm glad you think I'm special because that means you tamed me!
          Hmm, it has to have the same sort of sound as Precious Prince. Terrific Tomie? ...No, not good enough. It need to be better.

ɪ Cяy whεɲ ɪ Fεεl Like ɪt <^> ЛεяvøuϚ вrεαk∂øwɲ

User Image
I guess we're all in trouble, huh?
Black clouds are upon us
And it's doomsday on the other side of town
That boy survived a severed head

(Jacuzzi Splot) / / / / / (thought)

When most would just give up for dead
So I said: "Al B. don't get so upset."
We all get scared of sticking out our necks
It's expected

(mood) / / / / / (A-Ah! I mean, w-we've been going out and stuff....)

ϩѳ Panic: C Chat

[/rubs his head] Hmm... I wonder if maybe we should pay them all a visit again...
          Well I guess tomorrow since its kinda late... I wonder how everyone else is... Hm...
          O-Oh! Umm, Hello!

FF ONLINEUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〔 L_LUCARIO !! 〕 S O N - σғ - A U R A √ Long ↷ time no see ∼

User Image

If ahead of the light of my hope to live
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab is a continuation of my dream

██████████████████████ ██████████████████████
                                                    tab tab tab 生きとし生きゆく 希望の光の先に 夢の続きがあるなら tab 生きとし生きゆく 希望の光の先に 夢の続きがあるなら

✪}Riley__________✪}Underground

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab then I will look up into the sky and feel
                                                    tab tab tab tab with my palm the overwhelming gratitude.

██████████████████████ ██████████████████████
                                                    tab tab 空をあおいで この手のひらに感じて いっぱいの ありがとう tab 空をあおいで この手のひらに感じて いっぱいの ありがとう

✪}Perplexed__________✪}Ah- no, you're mistaken...

CHATROOM
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That's strange, where did Roark disappear to? ✖: looks around, frowns
                                                          He was here moments ago...
                                                          Ah, this is working again. Hello?

((Riley give me inspiration while I work on my cosplay of you.))
ɪ Cяy whεɲ ɪ Fεεl Like ɪt <^> ЛεяvøuϚ вrεαk∂øwɲ

User Image
I guess we're all in trouble, huh?
Black clouds are upon us
And it's doomsday on the other side of town
That boy survived a severed head

(Jacuzzi Splot) / / / / / (thought)

When most would just give up for dead
So I said: "Al B. don't get so upset."
We all get scared of sticking out our necks
It's expected

(mood) / / / / / (A-Ah! I mean, w-we've been going out and stuff....)

ϩѳ Panic: C Chat

[Umm... I-I'm sorry! I don't know who that is... m-maybe if you tell me how he looks I can help.
          Ahh, hello. [/smiles]

((ooc: asukdjgj SORRY I HAD DINNER BUT HERE I AM!!))

FF ONLINEUser Image

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♚ ▆▆▆▆

User Image
                  xxxxx___&;; ゚S - SERIOUS BUSINESS₁₂₉₇!◞ ` 「d. ↗ istress?❝ 。 FEELING◝ .lucky」
                  xxxxx____________ monaco
                        &;; ゚ reading
                        &;; ゚ content
                        &;; ゚ j - je n'ai pas un comme ça!

ha` strange device !
                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♔ ▆▆▆▆

hmm, the weather..
                                                it's pretty warm today
                                                ( / blinks )
                                                and it seems like it's about to rain, but i doubt it will
                                                should i take an umbrella?
                                                hm..

hello?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                            ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain...
                                              -double pats his pocket to make sure the watch is there-
                                              Alright I think I'm ready to go to work
                                              -nods- In the meantime
                                              Bonjour?
                                              user is mobile

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Relaxing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : It's awfully calm right now xxx ➟ : Silence xxx ➟ : I have a family now

Hmm, well, I have a little bit of a break right now.
              I just have to wait for the house's children to come home. Which might be a while.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile Until then, is anyone on?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! CHAT ROOM ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` MO . BILE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . mama
                                              Bonjour mama
                                              Where did they go?
                                              School?
                                              Im here....
                                              Im just minding the toy shop for papa George today

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Relaxing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : It's awfully calm right now xxx ➟ : Silence xxx ➟ : I have a family now

Bonjour darling. How is everything?
              ▬ ♪ nodding Then I'll have to deal with them running around the just cleaned house.
              Oh, that's wonderful. How is it going?
              Do you want me to bring you dinner once I'm done with work? ▬ ♪ tilts head

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` MO . BILE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . mama
                                              Just fine
                                              -laughs- And they're not as respectful as me huh?
                                              A bit boring but its alright
                                              Im just fixing some of the clockwork toys
                                              -shakes head- Nope Ill be home before dinner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff