Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I'm just as clueless as you are..." Yusuke said turning to Kurama, hoping that he might have an answer or two. Lina continued to run, 'I...I'm so sorry..' she kept thinking over and over again. Lina was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't realize that she was even in the park until she collapsed on the ground.
Botan sensed the familiar energy of a demon, a half-breed, and a human. It could only be Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara! She quickly flew down and then made her oar disappear and then came running up. She saw the baffled expressions Yusuke and Kuwabara wore, and could only guess that they'd heard what was going on.

"Botan! What're you doing here?" Kuwabara asked, looking up as the blue-haired ferrygirl arrived. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "I'm guessing you heard about all those strange attacks some wierdo's been doin' lately." he said.

Botan nodded. "I hate to say it, but we know about as much as the police do. We can't seem to figure out how all the victems are dying, and the only possible explanation is a demon. But we're not quite sure on that either."
"Yeah well...there some girl here...but she took off before we could get anything out of her." Yusuke said, then began to think. 'There was something strange about her.'
Lina could feel her brother calling to her, but for the moment she chose to ignore it. She slowly stood up and walked down the street in a dazed like manner. She didn't even realize that she was passing the group.
((I'm assuming you mean she's passing us.))
"There she is again!" Kuwabara said, frowning slightly. Her energy wasn't any ordinary Spirit Eneryg, he already could tell that. He quickly ran over and caught her.

"That's the girl?" Botan asked out loud, the statement more of a thought than a question. The energy she was feeling was different, she already knew that Lina wasn't an ordinary human. There was definetly something going on that she wasn't telling them. She quickly ran over to join Kuwabara to keep him from saying anything stupid.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out by yourself? The streets are too dangerous for you-," Kuwabara was suddenly cut off.

THWAK. Kuwabara staggered back from the force of Botan's smack. He'd never realised how strong she was before that. "Ouch! What was that for?!" he shouted.

Botan glared at him and then happily turned back to Lina. "Hiya, my name's Botan!" she started in her normal cheery manner. "You'll have to forgive Kuwabara, he's always acting like that around pretty girls. Speaking of which, my friends said you were here when there was another attack. D'you think you could tell us and help us with this case?" she asked, piecing everything together as she spoke.
Lina could hear them, and yet she couldn't. It was as if everything was being murmured to her. Her head hung low, covering her blue eyes.
"I'm sorry..." Slowly her head picked up, her eyes once again no longer blue but red. "My sister is not in right now..." Pearly white fangs began to grow. She punched Kuwabara, then lunged at Botan. But beofre she could get to her, she was slammed to the ground.
"What in the hell?!" Yusuke asked as he tried to restrain the girl, who was kicking and screaming wildly.
"What the hell's her problem?!" Kuwabara shouted, holding a bloody nose. He stepped back quickly when she'd first lunged at him, but it wasn't her first action that disturbed him. She'd attempted to knock him down, but then tried to get Botan.

@_@: Botan's current expression as she lay on the ground. She sat up, scooting away from Lina quickly. "I didn't do anything wrong! Why did she just attack us?" she asked, but then frowned when she felt a strange change in her energy. It was as though Lina wasn't really...Lina.
"Yeah well..she's not stopping!" Yusuke yelled as he tired to hold her down, but she managed to get free and continued after Botan. "P..please...run." Lina managed to choke out. The her eyes began to glow as she pounced onto Botan.
Yusuke ripped Lina off, causing her to slam her head on to the ground, knocking her out.
((Sorry it took forever to post this, Gaia wouldn't let me submit my post and then decided to sign me out! stressed ))

"Gah! What the hell's wrong with her?!" Kuwabara shouted when Lina had lunged for Botan again. He kept a careful gaze on her as he slowly stood up, his heart racing. "You sure she's out now?" he asked, not sure whether or not she was actually unconcious and kept his guard up. He wouldn't aim to kill her if she was still conscious, it goes against his code even if she was trying to kill Botan.

Botan shakily stood up, her face still pale as she carefuly edged away from Lina. "Why would she want to attack me? I haven't done anything wrong!" she said, trembling faintly.

"It wasn't your actions. It was just you." Kuwabara answered. He wasn't sure when she'd first attacked, but the second one proved his theory. "She attacked you because you're a girl. Why? I have no idea. But when she first attacked us, she knocked me aside and then charged for you. Normally our opponents aim to kill when they have such a good oppurtunity but in her haste, she barely laid a scratch on me in order to get to you. There's no doubt about it now, this girl's definetly the murderer."
"No doubt about it." Yusuke said cracking her knuckles. "Now lets see if we can get some answers."

Lina slowly came to and sat up, she rubbed her head with her hand and looked at it. Her hand was slightly covered with her blood. She looked at the others, "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean it...I really didn't" she pleaded with them.
Botan remembered the sudden change in her Spirit Energy when she'd first attacked. "She may be right, her energy did make a drastic change. But if it wasn't you that attacked us, who was it?" she asked, still careful to keep her distance just in case.

"So you've got an alter-ego or somethin'?" Kuwabara asked, shoving his hands in his jean pockets again.
"I..I.." Lina stuttered as she loked down at the ground.
"Spit it out already." Yusuke snapped at her, he was annoyed as all hell and he wanted to get this over with."It's my brother!" She yelled and broke down crying. "I never wanted anything like this to happen...I'm so sorry..it's all my fault."
"Your brother?" Kuwabara repeated, quickly looking around curiously, yet he found no one. "But...I don't see anybody else. How's your brother involved?"

"And why have you-er-your brother been attacking all those girls?" Botan asked, just as dumbfounded as Kuwabara was.
"You don't get it...I don't kill the girls...I simply mark them...with the fangs. " Lina paused and closed her eyes. "Afterwards, my brother...follows then for three days...then he..." Lina looks away.
"Why don't you just stop?"
"It's not that simple." She snapped, "My brother and I are linked...if I refuse, he'll simply take over my body."

Loiterer

(( ninja Hello, I am back. ninja ))
"What's the difference between marking them and killing them? The girls always die." Kuwabara said.

"And what did you mean by you and your brother are linked?" Botan asked. "And that he simply takes over your body if you refuse. Was it him that just now attempted to attack me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff