Party: Gamagoori, Hugh G. Rection, Yukiko, Kari
Party Pending: ___
With: -See Party-
Weapon: Basic Dagger
Gear: Basic Gear
Mood: Impressed, sore but ready to do it again

#EF408D = Thoughts / #FA2E37 = Talking / # 0F0A33 = General text, action

User Image

'He must be some sort of professional at this, he's gotta be. Police? Firefighter?' There was no other way that this guy could handle being teased like he was for being a hero without some prior experience with it. Pasternak was very much impressed with Gamagoori's cool-headedness, and decided that since she was playing as a guy for this game, "he" would be modelled after this person with a few necessary tweaks so they weren't exactly the same. There would be lots of time to study him, but now was the time for being taught the game basics. As they got going, Pasternak looked around some more to take in more of the surroundings and people, seeing if there was anyone else that was sporting the hair that "he" was. Absolutely no one that could be seen, which made "him" feel like even more of an idiot than before, but perhaps there would be someone out in the field already that shared the same mistake?

...No. Not a single goddamn person. Pasternak was back to tugging at "his" hair by the time they arrived to their training ground, his hands dropping back down to his sides when they were addressed by ... Sensei? Oh, he was Sensei! Wait! Was he a teacher in real life? Did "he" have a virtual crush on a teacher; a person she loathed in real life? ...H-hopefully not. The demonstration was over fairly quick, but it was enough to teach the simple stuff. Luckily for "him", "he" too was using a dagger and would be able to mimic Gamagoori-Sensei ... Senpai's technique much easier than what Hugh and Yukiko could. One by one they went, Pasternak watching both the player and the pig. Already there was an attack pattern being noticed, in that they would charge in, attempt a head-on attack, continue on, turn and try again.
"Oh yeah, real pro Hugh. Is there a skill for running away? Hah~a!" Laughing in a joking way, Pasternak got "himself" ready to try things out, though waited for Yukiko to finish up first. In the meantime, "he" took practice swings with the dagger "he" was using, imagining that one of those boars were in front of "him" as "he" did so.

Soon enough, it was "his" turn and "he" quickly stepped up to the plate and got ready. Pasternak picked out the perfect pig to fight and hurried over to it, delivering a swift kick to the as to get it's attention before jumping back and getting into a starting position like Gama-Senpai had.
'Side-step, attack the back, thrust into face. Should be easy.' "C'mere, piggy!" Pasternak waited for it to charge forward and attempted the side-step like Gamagoori had, but the size of "his" feet and not being used to them just yet resulted in "him" tipping over and taking a hit to the legs. The boar didn't run off and try to come back though, and remained there, trying to gore "him" with it's tusks and stomp "him" into the ground. With each hit, HP was lost, so "he" had to act quick to escape. "Crap! Stupid pig, back off!" Kicking it's face to put some distance between them, Pasternak rolled back up onto "his" feet and took a deep breath, focusing on the next attempt. As the boar came back, "his" dagger began to glow pink as a Sword Skill activated for the next attack. Without thinking much of it, Pasternak jumped up as the boar came close and stabbed the tip of "his" dagger down into it's back while mid-air, using his falling momentum to drop down onto the monster and stab it a second time. The active Sword Skill faded just after first strike, so "his" blade was no longer glowing pink but was still able to deal a considerable amount of damage. Feeling "him" on it's back, the boar attempted to run but didn't get too far before being struck a third time and was defeated, "Palm-top Pig-riding Pasternak" dropped to the ground and found the reward screen in "his" face by the time the scattering data had cleared away.

Rather than get up, "he" crawled his way back towards the group and flopped down at their feet, "his" hair making it look like "his" head was stuck in a brown bush on the ground.
"L-like a pro..." Gosh "he" felt dumb for making fun of Hugh, then to wind up messing things up in a different way. A dagger seemed like a good choice at the time, but perhaps it would be better to trade it in or buy a longer weapon like Hugh and Yukiko were carrying. Kari had taken damage while using a dagger too, which lead "him" to think that daggers were for the more experienced players. "Me and my glowing dagger of doom are ready for round two when you guys are." Pushing himself up off the ground, Pasternak grinned a bit and looked back down at the dagger that was still in "his" hand, realizing that it had glowed when "he" focused on attacking the boar. Whatever that was, it was frigging cool!

Profitable Junker

╔════════════════════════════╗
Kenzaburo Takahashi
"Gamagoori"

User ID: Gamagoori
Relationship: Single
Mood: Content -> Concerned
Party Members: Pasternak, Hugh G. Rection, Yukiko, Kari

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Gamagoori wasn't sure if he should take being called their sensei and/or senpai as more teasing or seriously, as in this case he technically was their sensei. As for being their senpai, that he wasn't sure of as any one of these people could be older than he was and were hiding behind a younger-looking avatar. Either way, he wasn't going to let either go to his head as he still felt he was obligated to help the new players and wasn't doing this for in-game fame. Kari was the first to try her hand at battling a Frenzy Boar and was quick to claim that it would be easy. He wanted to inform her that it wasn't as easy as it seemed, and that he was able to do it the way he did out of experience, but he decided to remain quiet and let her find out for herself. As he expected, Kari ended up having a little bit of an issue with it on her first go, but still he kept quiet as she managed to defeat it with the help of activating a Sword Skill. Perhaps he wouldn't need to go over that bit of his lesson afterwards, but kept it in mind just in case it was a fluke usage and she didn't know how she did it.
"A couple more like that and you'll be at your next level. Good job, Kari."
Hugh G. Rection was up next, having the same gusto attitude towards this as Kari had. As the fight began, Gamagoori crossed his arms and watched as the Frenzy Boar chased Hugh G. Rection away and chuckled a bit. Pasternak was quick to jump on him and make fun of the guy, but his question, as joking as it was, was open to being answered.
"Actually, there is an advance running skill that can be picked up from a quest up on Floor Three. It may seem silly, but it can be useful in a tight spot."
A little too serious? Perhaps, but knowing things ahead of time would benefit these guys in the long run. At least his voice wasn't deep and grumbly like it was in real life, as in-game it was set to be lighter and friendlier sounding. For a moment Gamagoori had uncrossed his arms and was ready to jump in and assist Hugh G. Rection, but at the last second he was able to charge a Sword Skill and pierce the Frenzy Boar through the stomach and kill it in one hit. Very impressive for a first-timer that was set at a disadvantage from the beginning. As he came back and joked, Gamagoori smiled a bit more and accepted his professionalism with a nod, though his eye was soon on Yukiko as she stepped forward. Her first few movements were clumsy, like Hugh G. Rection's, but she wasn't hit as the Frenzy Boar went to hit her. A successful dodge, though it was one he wouldn't recommend using in the future. Once she was up again though, the fight was over quick after parrying the oncoming attack and following up with a Sword Skill-assisted attack. Three for three, maybe he really wouldn't need to teach them about the specialties that they were already using. It was up to Pasternak to make it four for four for this lesson. He was quick to get the attention of the next closest Frenzy Boar, his approach leaving him little room to get back and away from the basic monster, though he managed it no problem. Jumping he had down, but side-stepping seemed to be an issue for him as he quickly went down and was attacked. The first hit went unreacted to, but as the Frenzy Boar started landing multiple hits on Pasternak, Gamagoori moved in with his dagger at the ready so he could fend it off and get his teammate out of danger. As it was, he couldn't just outright attack the same monster due to being in the same party as Pasternak, so would need to be Switched in in order to do anything to it.

He opened his mouth to start giving instructions on how to do a Switch, but nothing came out as the downed player managed to fend off the attack and regain his footing. His health was a little over half by this point, meaning at some point soon he would need a health potion, as would Kari. Keeping close just in case, Gamagoori watched as Pasternak was able to finish off the Frenzy Boar with a Sword Skill-powered strike from above, followed by him riding off on it's back until it died. He waited until the other player came back, crouching down and offering a hand to the guy but looked up at the others.

"You all did well, and beyond expectations. Each of you managed to engage and use one of your few basic Sword Skills to defeat your enemy. I will caution you not to always rely on them, as they do have a brief cooldown period after use."
As his hand wasn't used as a help up off the ground, Gamagoori stood up as Pasternak did and turned away from them briefly to see what else was around. Frenzy Boars were the closest things, but in the distance was a wolf fighting another player. It was over quick however, as the player suddenly burst into fragments of data much like the Frenzy Boars had done.
"Now that it's come to attention... respawning. The player that was just defeated over there, where the wolf now stands? They will be returning to the game shortly, though will reappear in what is called the Room of Resurrection, which is within the large black building we saw in the plaza we initially spawned in. I would recommend staying alive though, as it's better for bragging rights to be able to declare you haven't died."
According to the Beta, anyway, that's how things operated when someone was killed in the field. His tone of voice was stern when he spoke, though eased up when he got around to joking about bragging rights. A good number of people he played with during the Beta were bad for it, rubbing their apparent invincibility in the faces of players who had accidentally died during gameplay. Unknowingly though... things were to be very different this time around.
"I'll let you guys practice the basics for a bit before I go on to other things, so you have a fair chance at getting used to this and can level up. I'll show you 'Switching' when you're ready."

With: (Pasternak, Hugh G. Rection, Yukiko, Kari = Party)
Level: 1
Health Points: 250/250
Equipped Weapon: Dagger
Gear: Beginner's Gear
Floor: 1

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image-
-
-

G A L I L E O

-
-

Let's dance for a bit....

▁-▁-▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

▌║ It didn't take much to make Galileo happy, a simple smile from a girl could make his day. When Alana introduced herself, Galileo made a big grin and replied, "Nice to meet you Alana!". He looked around and tried to recognize each and everyone's faces. The blue haired man named Kite introduced himself next with his sister. " Oh, you're siblings? That's neat. That must be rare here, I guess you two are quite close then right?" It must be nice having someone you know in the real world to adventure in this world. Galileo thought about if he knew anyone that close to invite them to play this game. Sadly, the only person he could think of was the old shop keeper of the bookstore that keeps returning to. What time was it exactly? He looked at the HUD and saw that a couple hours had passed he had logged in. "Hmm maybe I should a take a break soon, I still have some food that I bought." After making a complex facial expression he finally decided to keep playing. He decided to play this game the whole night and day, he didn't have any classes or work the next day so it would be alright.

Sai had mentioned that there might be a mass recall teleport back into the Town of Beginnings. " Oh? Well that sounds neat. Might be really cool to see all the players collected into one single place." Although it be a little of an inconvenience since it could happen during a crucial time during a fight. "I hope it's some sort of event, it is the first day of release so they must have something planned right?" Galileo smiled at the group and rested his hands on his head. The group started to move away after Sai had told them that they should move to another part of the field where there was stronger monsters. Galileo felt a bit sad as he watched them walk away from him. He finally was able to make friends and they were already leaving. But at that moment Sai told Galileo that he could come too. "Of course I'd come! I mean who would want to do all this stuff alone right?" He jogged up to them and walked between Alana and Kite. Popping a question immediately he asked, " You guys seem more experienced than I am. I hear that there's this people called uh beta testers and it seems that they were able to play the game before it even got released! I think it's pretty cool, they know like a lot more stuff and whatnot. You guys aren't perhaps beta testers? I mean you guys seem skilled enough to fool me." Galileo made a big grin as he joked with them. Then the sister of Kite, NIra, started to walk away from the group. Galileo looked back and saw her moving towards another player. "Maybe she wanted to be friends with him?" He said to Kite.
                                                        ║ ▌
                                                        ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

-
                                                        -
                                                        -
                                                        -

--[With: Alana, Kira, Kite, Sai ]--
                                                        --[Mood: Content ]--
                                                        --[Gear:Basic Gear ]--

Galileo
                                                  Male
                                                  Lv. 1
                                                  Married to: Single
                                                  HP: 250 / 250 (100%)
                                                  Weapon: Basic Rapier
                                                  Party Members: Solo

Shirtless Genius

█████████████ ████ ████████ █████████████
User Image

S C R E A M X X T I L L X X T H E R E ' S X X S I L E N C E !
S C R E A M X X W H I L E X X T H E R E ' S X X L I F E X X L E F T !
V A N I S H I N G ! !
S C R E A M X X F O R X X T H E X X P L E A S U R E !
U N M A S K X X Y O U R X X D E S I R E !
P E R I S H I N G ! !

User ImageI ill aste Ѱour βlood onight』User Image

User Image
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael followed the odd commands to calibrate his new machine. His hands went over every inch of his body. You never had to do anything like this with previous tech. Didn't make much sense either since his body wouldn't be moving and his avatar would have slightly different proportions. Though awkward, they were completed soon enough and now he could get ready to log in at the exact same minute as everyone else. The young man nervously waited on edge for the clock to turn. Boom! "Link Start!" The hairs on his body went stiff with anticipation and then fell flat as the nervegear took hold of his body.

After some bells, whistles, loading screens, and modular settings, Michael entered the world of Sword Art Online as a fairly accurate representation of himself named Tyrryant- Like Tyrant only with a funny pronunciation "tear-re-ant". The server was quickly flooding with thousands of people. He couldn't help but be afraid of getting booted due to the sheer overload. Nevertheless, like a kid in a candy store, he took to the streets excitedly. Every NPC was someone new to talk to. Every minor errand quest some a tutorial to get you around town. These kinds of things wouldn't be important to any sort of meta, but it introduced him to the game and got him his basic equipment.

He wasn't in any particular hurry but the young man still found himself racing from quest giver, to objective, and to rewards. Eventually he came to an NPC that gives out basic weapons. Swords, axes, spears. SAO is a new mmo with no manner of magic system. So the weapon is very important. While your weapon skills will give you some manner of automatic response, the trick actually lies in a player's own ability to respond to a situation. Kind of like a fighting game. Tyrryant's stats determined how much damage he did and received but it would be up to him to swing the sword and dodge.

Tyrryant selected the curved sword to start with. He had read on the beta forums that it eventually led to a katana utilizing skill. And that's what he wanted. Some sick, overly long katana like masamune from FFVII. The long series of quests that had his running around town came to an end about thirty minutes after logging in. It felt like hours. Finally came the quest he wanted- Kill Boars! Go outside the city and kill ten boars. No problem. At least, it wouldn't be a problem if half the server wasn't doing the exact same quest.

His eyes sought out across the horizon and witnessed as dozens, maybes hundreds of players scampered about, killing boars and plants and slimes ad whatever else they could get their swords on. This... might end up taking a while.

User Image

øutof¢haos//

Location: Just outside the Town of Beginnings
                                                  Company: None in particular
                                                  Tyrryant
                                                  Single
                                                  Lvl. 1
                                                  HP: 250/250
                                                  ████████

Weapon: Basic Curved Sword
                                                  Armor: Basic Gear
                                                  Party Members: None

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ކąиđ мч ɢяøυη∂ ι ωση'τ ℊįvє ιи
                                                                иσ мøяє Ðєηчιиℊ
                                                                ι gø††ą ғα¢є ιт

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Alana felt the nudge Sai gave her as he spoke, smirking a bit at him. She had no input on the guild issue, she knew what Sai's answer was going to be before he even spoke it. He was a solo player through and through. She would have been paying more attention afterwards, had a message not come through from Kite. Opening it, she read it over and blinked a bit. Clearly, she was taken back slightly by it, and wasn't sure how to respond at first.

She made only a brief glance at Sai, before sighing softly to herself and sending a message back. Yes and no...Let's just say it's complicated. Sending it to Kite, her focus went back on the group. That was, until another message came through. A mass one about the game. She read through it while Sai and others were talking. She shrugged it off for the most part though, thinking it was just an event.

Sai was already moving away to another part of the field, and she followed, looking over at Leo as he spoke. "Yeah, it's probably just an event or something. I wouldn't worry too much about it. But better grind as much as we can before then." she said. The girl figured it wasn't worth dwelling on, and merely hoped the event was decent. Maybe even involving a rare item drop or something.

When the red headed man wound up between her and Kite, she looked over as he mentioned Beta testers. "Yeah, I was one. So was our fearless leader.." she said, giving Sai a teasing look if he looked her way at that one. "It was fun, despite the glitches and stuff. I'm glad things have smoothed out now though. Plus, can get up to more levels now." she told him. Nira was running off towards some other players now, and she watched her a bit curiously.

╭♥With : Sai Shuhei, Kite, Nira, Gallileo
                                                                ╭♥Mood : Content
                                                                ╭♥Gear : Beginner Gear

Alana
                                                                Female
                                                                Lvl. 3
                                                                HP: 610/ 630
                                                                Weapon: Basic Rapier

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ Sai Kurono Shuhei ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Sai was just watching the body language of the avatars around him and knew a few things right off the back. Alana was still teasing him and a message that got to her possibly said something that surprised her. Leo was a little clumsy and awkward, but more open than Kite was from before. Kite has been gawking at Alana's breasts from the very beginning and possibly was the one that caused Alana to become uncomfortable. Kira was a little uneasy with Sai possibly from misunderstanding what he had said. There was a lot going on, but nothing too hard for him to handle. That's why he liked to be solo more than anything else. Didn't have to worry about hurting someone's feelings. Then again...Well, he wouldn't go into that right now.

Shaking his head, he looked over at Leo when he asked about if the two of them had been in the beta. Without missing a beat, Alana said that they were and almost sighed out loud. Sai had been noticing his and Alana's movements were starting to gather attention which was another reason he wanted to get away from the rest of the people and to the larger leveled areas. Sai had also noticed Kite's sister run away from the group. Using the zoom in on their characters, he saw what was happening in the distance. Most would take it as a PVP type thing, but when a character gets killed, it's no longer PVP, it's PKing. It was not a good thing to be doing this early on in the game. That was to be done later and Sai wasn't going to get into that again. Luckily, he had changed his looks from before. His old character was that of a male about his height with dark brown hair and blond streaks. Ryou had black hair and fading blond streaks. Since he didn't model his new character of his own looks, he would be fine. Plus his player ID is different.

Sai looked on as they approached the field he was hoping for. It was full of level 2 boars and levels 3 and 4 wolves. "Kite, you and Leo stay with only the level 2 boars. Same tactic as before Kite, accept you should lead this time. Leo, stay with him on the boars and when he backs them up, attack. Go back and forth until you figure out your own playing style. Call for either myself or Alana if a wolf comes after you." He said lightly. Sai turned around and gave Leo a teleportation crystal. If your health becomes lower than 100, teleport out. I'm not allowing you two to die on me." He said with a smile. They had all stayed out of battle long enough that everyone should be back at full health.

While scrolling out of his inventory, Sai noticed something off. He had swept through the list and the function to log off was not there. An empty space was in its void. It caught him off guard. "Hey...Check your menus...My log out button isn't there. What about yours?" He asked them. Shaking his head after their answers. "Maybe that's what the announcement was for. Go ahead and start your attack. Don't wait on us too much. We want to grind as much as we can before the teleportation."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[With : Alana, Kira, Kite, Leo ]
[Mood : Calculating ]
[Gear : Beginner Gear ]

Sai
Male
Lvl. 4
HP: 820 / 820 (100%)
Weapon: Basic Sword

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

¢ąη'† чøů Şэє ι ωąη† чøů
                                                                ßч τħє ωąч ι ρůѕħ чøů ąωąч
                                                                Ðøη'† ℑůđℊє ℳє τøмøяяøω
                                                                ßч τħє ωąч ι'м ą¢†ιηℊ τøđąч

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Kari laughed awkwardly at the praise from Gamagoori. It got worse when Yukiko gave her a nickname. These people were kind of weird, but in a good way. The redhead then watched as Hugh went next, snickering a bit as the fight went on. She knew it was harsh to do so, and she tried to hold it back, but it was a bit amusing. When he called himself a pro though, she laughed. "Pro...right.." she said. Yes, she knew he was joking with them all, but the little a*****e side of her had a tendency to come out sometimes. It was just part of her personality. She hoped it didn't make them hate her, but she wasn't going to say that out loud!

After Hugh, there was Yukiko, then Pasternak. They both did about the same as her and Hugh. Setbacks, but still managed to defeat their first monster. She was happy for it, really, but mostly for herself. She needed to make sure she remembered how to tap into that sword skill though. It had been a fluke, but she was pretty sure she knew what caused it.

Listening to Gamagoori speak, she stared up at him. He was like...a Guru for this game! She was in such awe at his knowledge that her mouth was open a bit. She didn't realize it until after he'd stopped speaking and there was silence. She quickly closed it and glanced at the others, hoping none of them had seen it. It was pretty embarrassing. With that though, they were free to continue to level. She put her hand to her chin, trying to decide how to go about her plan of attack on the next enemy.

With : Gamagori, Pasternak, Hugh, Yukiko
                                                                Mood : Concentrating
                                                                Gear : Beginner Gear

Kari
                                                                Female
                                                                Lvl. 1
                                                                HP: 235 / 250
                                                                Party Members: Gamagori, Pasternak, Hugh, Yukiko

Shirtless Genius

User Image

V A N I S H I N G ! !
P E R I S H I N G ! !

User Image

With the dense population of players in the field, conflict was bound to arise. Some one in design had to had expected this. The plains stretching out from the town of beginnings is quite expansive. Still, people stuck to the city and there could only be so many boars on the field at one time. As players scramble to get from one boar to another, kills are often stolen. With each stolen kill, tension rises. This is most often dealt with by some insult being spoken and a troll response and people move on. In this game though, as long as you aren't in a city, there's a PK system. Players can turn on each other at any moment.

"Hey, that was my boar jack a**!"

A switch flipped in Michael's mind as the insult was shouted at him and Tyrryant took over. The grip on his sword became lighter but somehow the killing intent behind it grew. The black haired warrior turned and locked eyes straight on with the one that called him out. "Your kill was it? Then maybe you'd like to come get it."

"Yeah, I would!" It's easy to act brave in a game so conflicts like this are fairly common. The brown haired swords man charged up his sword skill and shot forth with a speedy lunge. The distance between the two was too great though. It left Tyrryant plenty of space to dodge. Sword skills also have cool down times that slow your movements so the guy just opened himself up. With a flick of his wrist, Tyrryant sliced into the boy's arm. He fell to the ground and seemed to be in real pain until he remember that this was just a game. The virtual reality was really something to be admired.

There was another consequence of this though, Tyrryant's colored cursor shifted to a dull orange color. The boy began laughing and Tyrryant knew he had been played. "Good luck man, you wont be able to return to the city for an hour now that you struck someone." He flicked Tyrryant off and walked off, now satisfied with his revenge.

"So, Pking is allowed by the system but there are consequences. I should look into this when I've got time."

User Image

øutof¢haos//

Company: None in particular
                                                  Tyrryant
                                                  Single
                                                  Lvl. 2
                                                  HP: 440/440
                                                  ████████

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image

██████ Your World's in the way of harm ▬
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                        tab With: | A PKer | tab tab Mood: | Annoyed/Best Day Ever!!!|
                                        tab Gear: | Beginner's Armor | tab tab Location: | Fields |
                                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                You want a Romantic life a Fairytale that's full of Charm

♕ ▬ Nira

Friends? That was so out of her character. Kite knew that wasn't the case but if not for that, what would she be doing? He eyed the group as they continued walking unfazed by the sudden departure. Guess it made them more even. Kite's eyes perk up as he got a message, from Alana. As he opened the inbox, he looked at what she had wrote. Yes and no? He stared at it for a while. Complicated? How was it complicated. It was a simple question. Kite closed the menu and placed his hands in his pocket as he let his eyes wonder in the opposite direction. Girls always did have to make everything unnecessarily complicated. She was probably some fat hippo anyway who ate McDonald's every day. Like it was her fault he followed her out here to be teased by assets only to slap him in the face. It didn't take no rocket scienist to find out she like Sai. How many times had Alana nudge Kite compared to Sai. Sai must but fat too. Bunch of fatties. He let out a sigh as he scanned the fields. Maybe he was being a bit irrational though. But he needed to blame someone.

Nira had made her way towards the man in the distance, having left her brother and the group just to see if she could PvP. As she got closer, she realized there was another group off in the distance, not that far from her now. She noticed the man had spotted the group and seemed like he was going to make his way over to them. His friends or potential prey? Seeing him look away proved he wasn't dumb to take on a group of payers. Instead, his eyes rested upon her as she approached him. Getting in range to spot his crystal over his head. It was orange. That proved it wasn't a duel. Just an early PvP. "Don't you think it's a little early to be killing players off? You can't even enter the towns now without guards running you out." she told him and smiled.

The man walked over to her slowly, "That's true, but I have made a bit of money this way, plus it's to show noobs that they aren't ready to play this game. Heh, I'm almost a level five now and got a butt load of money." he said and smirked at her. "You really a girl or some guy trying to get obey that way." he asked her.

Crossing her arms, always hated being assumed that she was a guy in every game she played online. "I don't take hand outs. And I really don't care who you think I am." she said, watching him warm up his arm. She examined his weapon, a mace. Blunt damage was good for breaking armor and shields. Her armor was pretty weak and she didn't use a shield though she should with this weapon. She just wanted to get a katana already. "So what? Going to try to kill me?"
                                      she asked him.

"No no. I don't attack women. Besides, girls aren't going to be good at this game let alone any game." he said and laughed a bit. "You probably got this game to to date guys online?" he said and grinned, but Nira's expression read 'not amused'. Instead , her hand went to her hilt. "Alright... You want to rumble? I can dance a few numbers." he said as he rested his mace on his shoulder.

Her eyes dimmed as she gripped her sword and ran at the man. She ripped her sword out of it's sheathe and slashed at the man who easily blocked it with the mace. She quickly side step quick and went for a quick stab. It would have he but she was unexacting kicked in the stomach which through her off. It didn't her but caught her off guard. Her eyes widen as she saw the mace come town face, smashing her head into the ground. She eyes her health bar as it took a good chuck out of her health. She quickly went to get up, seeing at the mace was coming back down for another hit, she moved out the way as it hired the ground, stumbling backwards to get away from the man.

Seeing her stumble, he rushed at her quickly and swung the blunt weapon, using her sword to deflect it. She then went to cut him but again he blocked it, and when to counter. Seeing it coming, Nira would step the quickly and moved behind him to strike, again surprised by a kick to the face and made her stumble back. Then man spun around and then mace smacked her across the face, knocking her off her feet and landed on her back. Another big chunk. He was kicking< to stun her? She had been so focused on the weapon, she had forgotten that this was like real life when fighting a human, though if this was real, getting hit by that mace would have killed her already. This wasn't a simple animal she could predict. This in itself was a different ball game. She looked at her health, now in the yellow. She grunted, knowing this wasn't looking good. The man laughed, "Ha! You see what I mean? You're so bad at this game. But A+ for trying." he said to her, walking over to her.

Seeing him move toward her, she got up, panting as this was getting tiring. She looked at the floor, processing the situation. She told her brother not to kick and focus on the sword but this was life. She has been treating this like a game. She stood up and she placed her right leg forward. Seeing that man smirk, she wanted to wipe the floor with him but she needed to remain calm. She took a deep breath before rushing at the man once again. She want to strike, and the man was ready to block it, but as soon as his defense went up, she faked him out and punched him wither her left hand right in the face, but he wasn't phased by it as he quickly went to grab her arm. With that, she that she kneed him in the stomach to make him flinch a bit and the slashed his face with her blade. He quickly let go of her, "What the hell?" he muttered as he stumbled back, trying to space himself from her.

She rushed him again, stepping on his feet as he tried to back up, falling to the floor, which surprised him. He was wide open, Nira capsizing on it, slashing his chest four times. before he hit the ground. She removed her foot, moving a away as he retaliated by swinging his mace with one hand. She then slashed at him multiple times, taking advantage of him on the ground, finally getting his life in the yellow. Just a bit more and she was going to win. "Damn it! Get off me!" he yelled and blocked her blade with his arm. Though it did the damage, he used it to catch her off guard was again, as the mace came around and hit her leg, causing her to fall to her knees. He swung again at her, but she blocked it. He then swung again and again and again. Finally her sword just snapped! It shattered before it burst into data. She fell back and crawled away from him. Looking at her health.... She was so close!

"Damn you crazy chick! Woo, almost got me right there. Guess I lucked out." he said and laughed. Nira was trying to get back up but her kicked her onto her back. "Close but no cigar." he said as he prepared his mace for his final attack. She closed her eyes wondering what was it like to die in SAO. She didn't have another weapon. What could she do? But to due before her brother....? HELL NO! She rolled out the way at the last possible second as the mace smashed into the ground. She blinked as her heart jump, She then started to run. Running towards somebody anybody! Nira grinned and laughed as well as screamed. Even though she was a bit scared she was actually having a lot of fun. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screamed out but laughed.

"Hey get back here!" the man chased after her, though moving a bit slower since his inventory weight weighted him down.

Nira
                                Female
                                Married to: Nien!
                                Lvl. 3
                                HP: 113 / 630 (22%)
                                Weapon: Basic Sword -Broken

Shirtless Genius

User Image

V A N I S H I N G ! !
P E R I S H I N G ! !

User Image

Another boar bit the dust and Tyrryant was done with his quest. Though, right now, he was wishing he had picked up some more. There'd be plenty of time until he wasn't allowed in the city again. His eyes ran across the fields as he watched players doing what players do in MMO. Most were grinding, some were relaxing, some were trying to climb on stuff. The virtual world was quite expansive and it seemed like any surface out there could be interacted with.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" The voice of a girl or a thirteen year old boy called out. A female avatar with long green hair was running away from a man swinging a mace. Though she seemed terrified, she was laughing at the same time. The guy chasing her though, seemed none to pleased with the situation. Tyrryant was forced to consider the situation for a moment. While the girl dying had no real consequence, there was something to still be had for chivalry. She could also be a he playing as a girl. But... she had a ponytail. There was really no two ways about, he had to step in.

With his feet pounding in the ground, Tyrryant sprinted an intercepting course and bulldozed into the mace wielder. The two rolled on the ground until they sprung to their feet and had their weapons pointed at each other.

"This ain't your business." He shouted out as he noticed Tyrryant's orange cursor. A smile crept up on his face as he thought they were the same now. "You best go find some n00bz to kill. You're not ready for my level."

"Yeah, your level's higher. But your Hp is lower." The girl must've gotten in a few good licks before he got the upper hand. three levels weren't going to make much of a difference now.

The mace wielder charged in with his weapon swinging like a bat. He was more experienced than the last guy Tyrryant fought and wasn't about to lose to a cool down. Still, his wide swings made it easy to back peddle. With each step back Tyrryant's sword took little nicks from the guy's arms. The curved sword was longer only by inches but a sword fight is a game of inches. He was angry now and not paying attention. He didn't realize that he was in range for a one-shot and that Tyrryant was playing games. When the next wide swing came, Tyrryant's sword shined a bright green and they both knew it was over. Tyrryant made a quick spin that moved him past his foe and had them standing back to back. There was a quick slice sound in the air before the man exploded into data. Tyrryant could only assume that his fallen advesary would respawn in town. But this orange marker wasn't going to be going any for a while now.

User Image

øutof¢haos//

Company: Nira
                                                  Tyrryant
                                                  Single
                                                  Lvl. 2
                                                  HP: 440/440
                                                  ████████

Katie the timeless
User Image
With: temporarily no one
Mood: Relaxed
Gear: Beginners's Gear

Yukiko sheathed her sword back onto her belt and had shown a similar thumbs up for the third time, watching as Pasternak now took his turn to fight a Boar. He was just as funny at Hugh,and it made 'her' laugh a little. In the end though he also succeeded defeating the Boar even after taking a some damage. 'She' clapped for him too as he crawled his way back to their group. 'She' listened as Gamagoori's speech on how well they did and more tips on not relying too much on powering up their weapons that apparently 'she' and the others had done. As soon as he finished Pasternak had sat up and 'she' couldn't resist but pat Pasternak's fuzzy hair and praise him as 'she' had done to the others. "Patsu that was amazing." Final nickname. NAILED IT. Yukiko loved this group and hoped that they will continue to work this well and together in the future. There was still a lot that needed to be learned so Gamagoori recommended that they fight more Boars, level up, and avoid dieing before he taught them another usual technique that he called 'switch'. "got it.", 'she' replied with 'her' usual smile and nodded.

'She' took a look around the area and spotted more Boars around. Some farther than others. Yukiko, thinking of the others, decided 'she' would go ahead and take the farther ones so that 'her' team won't have to move away as much. "Hey senpai Im going over there okay?", 'she' said to Gamagoori and pointed towards a farther place where some Boars could be seen moving around. "Good luck everyone. I'll be right back.", 'she' added with a small bow and then walked off swaying a little and humming as if 'she' didn't have a care in the world.

Yukiko had just made it to the indicated spot where 'she' has seen the boars when 'she' heard a faint yell that sounded like, 'SOMEONE HELP ME'. It made 'her' jump and little and turn to where 'she' heard the voice. 'She' didn't really see anything and blinked but as soon as 'she' was going to turn back to follow up on 'her' business 'she' heard the sounds of a fight. "ah..?", 'She' was confused and admittingly a bit curious that 'she' decided to take a peek on who was making all the noise; not that 'she' was going to get involved in any problems that didn't concern 'her' though. 'She' walked a little farther until 'she' came upon other players, one slaying the other. 'She' just stood there with an 'o' shape where 'she' smile usually is. The player that had done the slaying has the little diamond above his head a different color than 'hers' and the green haired woman beside him. What could that mean? 'Her' attention then went back to the green haired woman. Was 'she' the one that was calling for help? The thought began to process in 'her' head until 'she' came up with a conclusion. "ohhh..aw." Must mean that he saved her, 'she' assumed, 'her' smile returning to 'her' face. Well that was it 'she' supposed and turned around to head back to the Boars. 'She' needed to level up and hurry back to 'her' team.

Yukiko
Female (Male)
Married to: None
Lvl. 1
Weapon: Sword
Party Members: Hugh, Pasternak, Gamagoori

Hallow Grey's Princess

User ImageUser Image

With`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxNira, < Alana, Sai and Galileo

Mood`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxNervous

Gear`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxBeginners's Gear

User Image

Kite continued to follow despite his sour like mood. Complicated? A simple no would be fine. You do give both. She had to be flat chested. There's not was a girl and have that rack. No way possible. That's the beauty of the game. You can look like whatever you want. She should be all over Kite. Look at his face. His height! Women love this stuff? Women love him. Now, look at Sai. He was just so.... guy with a bad hairdo. He think he his Goku? News flash you beta tester, you're not Goku! Kite was hot and manly!

When Sai had entered another field over seeing Boars roam around the field, Kite nodded when Sai told him lead and Leo follow up. Guessing Kite, since being the better player and consider more manlier. Sai must have respected him as a man. "Yosh! We got this! Let's get them Leo. They won't know what hit them." he said and charged at the boars. Kite took out his dagger, tossed it in the air, as he jumped, doing a full 360 spin in the air before completely missing his dagger as it hit the floor. He landed in front of the boar and blinked. "Oops...." he muttered. Bam! The boar knocked him flat on his back. He reached for his dagger before sitting up. "I was just playing..." he said to Leo and looked at Sai and.... Ms. Complicated. He looked back at the boars, seeing about four. Kite got to hist feet and caught on to the boars's tusk. Another boar came running at Kite, and the one in his hands was trying to shake Kite off. Kite would then force the boars head to face the charging on before kicking it in the butt to send the boar to bump into each other. Kite rushed the boars and started slashing at the boars.

He had to show up Sai, then maybe Alana would like him better. If he was a badass like Sai was, Alana would like him. Then ask to marry him. Ah! marriage. Bam! another boar hit Kite in the back as he fell the the floor! "Ack.... Switch!" he called out to Galileo. As he slashed at the boars as he was on the ground. He crawled away from the boars, trying to catch his breath. This game was pretty difficult. People were on thing, but this animals? He sighed and stood up. "I still have my log off button." he said to Sai, though Kite didn't even check. Sai probably was going mental. Of course there was a long in button. They can't keep you online. That would be stupid. Sai, start using your brain a bit more. He would say if he had the courage to.

He blinked as he heard Nira in the distance. He looked over in the direction she was but she wasn't there, but he heard her. He looked at his friendliest and tracked her location. Seeing how low her health was he panicked. "Ah! Nira's in trouble! Let's go guys!" he said before taking off as fast as he could, assuming they drop what they were doing and follow him. because Kite was obviously the leader..... There was no time for questions. How could his sister be dying? She was like a beast on the field. Nothing can beat her. He know this because he could never beat her in games like this, though this game was different, still she still seemed better.

Nira paused in her tracks as she heard her attacker had engaged in a fight with another. She looked at the man, also seeing his orange killer. Still she was a bit happy he was done chasing her and now fighting with another. He was almost dead, but he still engaged in the fight and died. She looked at the man dematerialize before looking at the new person. It was impossible to tell if he was going to attack her next since she was also close to death as well, or was he friendly. "Thanks so much." she said to him, smiling, hoping that he was't going to kill her. She did keep her distance just in case. She was defenseless without her weapon, though he stood over the mace the other player had used.

Kite rushed all the way to Nira's location , seeing a man near her with his wean drawn. "HEY YOU! STAY AWAY FROM SISTER!." he Yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran towards them man. Kite drew his dagger, getting ready to run up and strike this guy. "Prepare yourself!"

Kite
Male
Lvl. 2
HP: 374 / 440 (85%)
User Image
With: strangers
Mood: Panicked
Gear: Beginners's Gear

It wasn't long before Yukiko heard another voice, this time of a man, and and made the 'o' shape replace 'her' smile again as she turned back to look. This time a blue haired male was rushing in on the dark player that had saved the young woman from another player not even a minute ago. Was the girl next to the dark man his sister? Apparently that was the case from what cried out. Wait. He had a dagger in his hand. Was he going to attack the player that had just saved his sister's life? No way this was an acceptation to 'her' rule of not getting involved into other people's problems since 'she' had been a witness of what went down. 'She' definitely didn't imagine the dark haired male slay another player and then hear the green haired woman thank him for doing so. The other player must have been pursuing her in attempt to kill her and this man had just stepped in to save 'her'. The dark haired player was innocent!

"No wait-..!", 'she' cried out and rushed out quickly getting in front of the dark haired man with 'her' arm spread open. "You've got the wrong idea, he saved your sister.", 'she' said a bit more calmly despite the situation. 'She' stood her ground, arms spread, another player practically charging at 'her' now with a weapon in his hand. 'She' was starting to rethink that maybe this wasn't the best idea. Maybe the sword 'she' had would be a better blocking tool of use then just the armor on 'her' body? Even 'she' knew that it wasn't going to be enough. If Hugh and Kari had taken a good batch of damage from a Boar ramming them while their guard was down then how much would 'she' take from another player? Any other player would have at least drawn their weapon out to defend themselves but 'she' still wasn't thinking in the game, only having used 'her' sword one time. It was too late now, the blue haired male has already drawn too close. 'She' shut her eyes in a panic and waited for the other player to strike 'her'. It won't hurt but 'she'll' definitely be losing a great number of HP.

Yukiko
Female (Male)
Lvl. 1
Weapon: Sword
Party Members: Hugh, Pasternak, Gamagoori

Hallow Grey's Princess

User ImageUser Image

With`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxNira, Tyrryant, Yukiko

Mood`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxIn Love/Nervous

Gear`•.¸¸.•´´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•..¸¸.•´¯`•.xxxxxxxxxxBeginners's Gear

User Image

Kite was getting ready to endattack this guy who had wrong his sister Nira until... Out of nowhere, an angel dropped from the sky in a bright holy light, shielding the demon man with her body. Kite stumbled as he stopped just before her and looked at this girl. She just risked her life for this guy? And this guy actually saved his sister. He looked at the man before looking at Nira, who was a bit dumbstruck at how fast the situation had moved by. The girl, this angel was cute. He had never fallen for a girl so fast in his life(Alana and a handful of girls at school didn't count).

He cleared his throat before facing the man, "Sorry about that. I just assumed that it was you." he said and rubbed the back of his head. Now that he thought about it, the man that Nira ran afar before wasn't anywhere around. Still, this guy had a orange crystal. Then again if he had attacked that guy wouldn't it turn orange? But if the guy that was killed was orange, this guy would still be green right. He rubbed his head, confusing himself.

He looked back at the blonde and smiled, "Thanks for that. Guess that would have been embarrassing if I had attacked him right?" he laughed a bit nervously. "I'm Kite." he said to her and smiled. "Wow, your avatar is pretty stunning. Please marry me." he said and laughed in a joking manner. At least Nira was fine. But who would have guessed he would have found another beauty! Just her aura around her was warming. Hope she wasn't ....."complicated"

Kite
Male
Lvl. 2
HP: 374 / 440 (85%)

Winner

User Image

████ ██████ ████████ TIME TO ESCAPE ● ● ●
              Space Space Space❝ THE CLUTCHES OF A NAME. I DON'T BELIEVE IN FATE.
                    NO THIS IS NOT A GAMESpace Space(IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING)Space SpaceNO THIS IS NOT A GAMESpace Space(IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING)
                    NO THIS IS NOT A GAMESpace Space(IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING)Space SpaceNO THIS IS NOT A GAMESpace Space(IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING)
                    YOU KNOW YOU'VE GOT IT COMING.Space Space THIS IS WAR. ● ● ●

A wide grin spread across Kosta's face as she watched the boars' pixels disappear into thin air. In an instant, a small window appeared in front of the current party members, revealing to them their shared experience and spoils. Nothing special, mostly junk items that don't sell much at NPC shops, but they were still worth something. As the archer glanced over to her ally, she witnessed the female level up to level two.

"Congratula--" before Kosta could finish her small celebration for victory, Kazu had blatantly pointed out a few flaws she had noticed during the battle. “You could use improvement on your speed as well as your accuracy,” axe-wielder said with a stern look. Kosta blinked twice before looking down at the bow and arrow in her hands, taking careful consideration of her partner's criticism, taking it constructively. "Oh, certainly" she laughed, stroking the fine wood with her finger tips. "My skills definitely need some improvement. It was my first battle after all, I'm just glad we worked pretty well as a team!" she added, offering Kazu a rather sheepish smile. "I'm putting it all together in my head, how I want my stats to turn out," Kosta explained. She then took aim at another slightly smaller boar, her burgundy eyes glimmering as she felt her gaze lock on to her target. "I can prioritize my accuracy for now, so at least I can deal more damage." Feeling her breath blow smoothly through her lips, she felt the skill trigger internally and let the arrow fly, hitting the boar straight in the eye. It squealed, slowly but surely making its way towards her in both pain and fury. With the boar barely just a couple feet away, she shot it once again as close to the first arrow as possible and saw it's hitpoints drop down to a zero. "Once that's taken care of, I can work on my speed and agility! Then hopefully I can be virtually untouchable!" She finished, letting out a soft chuckle towards the end of her sentence. It all sounded so simple in her hand, she had planned to be the type of player that attacked from a safe distance from the start. With her calculations, she only wished no complications would arise.

The experience from the small boar wasn't much, but it was still shared between the two party members. It was also enough to allow Kosta to finally hit level two, with the exact amount of experience needed at that. Her eyes widened in excitement, gasping as she saw the bar fill up green and her hitpoints increasing. "Excellent!" she said proudly, gazing back at Kazu and giving the girl a thumbs up.

More players were beginning to crowd in the fields. Parties seemed to be growing larger as well as teams of three or more were taking up more of the grinding space. "Wow, I'm not surprised how many people are online right now. Probably the whole ten thousand that bought the first batch," she mused, spotting a few players in conflict. "Have you ever considered PVP?" Kosta suddenly asked, her eyes still fixated on the players that were duelling in the distance. "It looks quite.. intense. I mean, just imagine someone slashing you with a blade. You wouldn't feel any pain but it's probably as close to reality as it can get." It certainly didn't appeal to the archer herself, she was naturally a pacifist at heart and didn't like being around too much violence. She did understand that the beasts in this game was nothing to be wary about, but actually attacking another player just didn't feel right for her. As she turned her attention back to her ally, she hoped that her rather aimless small talk wouldn't pose as a nuisance to the girl. These kinds of games were designed for socializing too, so Kosta saw no harm in trying.

x dis - OBEY

KASUMI FOSTER
                              LEVEL 2

WITH ⇢ KAZU
                              MOOD ⇢ PROUD - CURIOUS
                              GEAR ⇢ BEGINNER'S GEAR
                              ((Want to go for a round with some wolves? emotion_dowant ))
                              MARRIED TO: NO ONE
                              HP: 440/440 (100%)
                              WEAPON: BASIC BOW & ARROW (x185)
                              PARTY MEMBERS: KAZU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items