Welcome to Gaia! ::

plasticspacefrog's Other Half

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Hello all!

Currently I've been craving a chance to role play in the setting of SAO and thought that a 1x1 or a small group would be much better than a typical large scaled role play. This is mainly because its harder to get the cooperation of a bigger group of people.

Anyway I'd like to keep most of the things from the show the same except the characters. So basically you won't be walking down the road and suddenly see Kirito slay a monster in front of you, no. He wont exist here.

What I planned for the 1x1 was that the two main characters would be best friends who got the game together to try it out. As for the group, the same thing but well.. A group. In this case probably a small party? Like say 4 people which includes me.

As for choosing the amount of people it will have to depend on the interest. If I get one person today and no one for a whole day (kinda impatient sorry x.x) I'll just do a 1x1. Though if I happen to get two or more I'll ask what the first person who joined wants and if he/she says they want a group then we'll do a group. Seems the most fair seeing as that person was first no? But don't write yourself off other peeps! If there is more interest, or you're simply wanting a 1x1 as well, I'll see if I can do multiple.

As for literacy I don't really care, as long as you're not a constant one liner. I like doing at least 2 to 3 paragraphs as a minimum for myself, but you guys can do whatever as long as you got a decent paragraph.

Please lets keep it to the threads, I don't know why buy I find I lose interest easily when its anywhere but the threads. Sorry folks.

By the by don't be offended if I ask for a sample, I just like knowing the style of who I'm working with.

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond

Anxious Sex Symbol

--- ● ♥ ● ---

bump
just to god damn piss you off <3

--- ● ♥ ● ---

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Errosavia

._.

Anxious Sex Symbol

Cosmic Burrito

--- ● ♥ ● ---

please don't hate me c,:

--- ● ♥ ● ---

Familiar Noob

Cosmic Burrito

Hi incase you already have your group (Didn't read anyone else's posts, its like 1 am sorry im to lazy right now) Ill be happy to be a type of bad guy, or at least a player that isn't friendly with the group, tries to kill each other, bla bla, but isn't the creator like Kayaba. But if you need more people for the group im up for that too
Cosmic Burrito
Hello all!

Currently I've been craving a chance to role play in the setting of SAO and thought that a 1x1 or a small group would be much better than a typical large scaled role play. This is mainly because its harder to get the cooperation of a bigger group of people.

Anyway I'd like to keep most of the things from the show the same except the characters. So basically you won't be walking down the road and suddenly see Kirito slay a monster in front of you, no. He wont exist here.

What I planned for the 1x1 was that the two main characters would be best friends who got the game together to try it out. As for the group, the same thing but well.. A group. In this case probably a small party? Like say 4 people which includes me.

As for choosing the amount of people it will have to depend on the interest. If I get one person today and no one for a whole day (kinda impatient sorry x.x) I'll just do a 1x1. Though if I happen to get two or more I'll ask what the first person who joined wants and if he/she says they want a group then we'll do a group. Seems the most fair seeing as that person was first no? But don't write yourself off other peeps! If there is more interest, or you're simply wanting a 1x1 as well, I'll see if I can do multiple.

As for literacy I don't really care, as long as you're not a constant one liner. I like doing at least 2 to 3 paragraphs as a minimum for myself, but you guys can do whatever as long as you got a decent paragraph.

Please lets keep it to the threads, I don't know why buy I find I lose interest easily when its anywhere but the threads. Sorry folks.

By the by don't be offended if I ask for a sample, I just like knowing the style of who I'm working with.

if you could get more people for a small group I'd be up for it

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Venteyoshi
Cosmic Burrito
Hello all!

Well right now we got me, my friend, D3, and potentially you. How much people are you looking for? :0
Cosmic Burrito
Venteyoshi
Cosmic Burrito
Hello all!

Well right now we got me, my friend, D3, and potentially you. How much people are you looking for? :0

mmmm id say max of 5 depending would be ok

Lucky Noob

I'm pretty interested in joining! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out