• Conventioneer 300
Current Floor - One
User Image
The Bosses
The OOC
The Profiles
The Guilds

The Story Thus Far
Welcome to the world's very first VRMMO! Now this is not just your average every day MMO...This is a whole other world! My name is Kayaba Akihiko. And I am the lead programmer. The creator, of Sword Art Online! Now in this world you will fight to survive, but I'm sure you noticed a missing function...yes you are correct there is in fact no method to log out of Sword Art Online. This is not a bug, nor is this a glitch. This is how Sword Art Online was designed to be. I wanted a world in which I could govern and now? I have achieved this goal...To escape the game there is but only one single way. To clear the entire game, to beat all 100 floors of Aincrad and ultimately clear Sword Art Online. However...there is one, additional feature that has been added to the game. If you find that your HP has reached 0. You will be deleted from Aincrad forever, and the NerveGear on your head will fry your mind. In other words dying here? Means true and absolute death...And now I wish you the best of luck...in your new endeavor.

Profile Skeleton
Appearance:
Username:
Name:
Guild: (If any)
Weapon:
Unique Skill:

Skill Sets
Weapon Proficiency: 2 - Allowed to use two weapon types.
Armor Types: 2 - Allowed to use two armor types.
Combat Skills: 3 Max - Sword Skills, Combat Abilities such as Parry, Emergency healing etc.
Finisher Skills: 2 Max - Powerful skills, these can often completely turn the tide of combat or end a battle right then and there.
Agility Skills: 2 Max - Sprinting, Acrobatics, Gymnastics etc etc.
Life Skills: 2 Max - Cooking, Blacksmithing, Cleaning, Merchantry etc etc.

Personality:
Pre SAO: (Bio)

Here is a list of various skills you may use.

The Rules
1.) No godmodding
2.) No cybering
3.) Treat others fairly.
4.) We all start at a low level.
5.) Remember only 4 sword skills can be equipped and cannot be changed mid battle.
6.) Everyone has chances to kill bosses! However canon fights in which Kirito is the victor such as Illfang, Gleam Eyes, & Skull Reaper remain the same.
7.) This takes place in the "Hollow Fragment" storylines hence the prescence of Sinon and Leafa. As well as Sinon's bow weapon that only she can wield much like Kirito's Duel Blades.
8.) PM Profiles to both myself and Lord Dynal as he and I are both owners of this Roleplay! And we must both agree on a profile.
9.) We will be pursuing each floor! With some skips in between here and there but for the most part we will see each floor. I will be in charge of the bosses.
10.) Unique Skills are well Unique they allow special weapon types. Please note these are optional and will not always be approved as me and Dynal must agree!
11.) Both canon and OC characters are allowed.
12.) Be nice and have fun!
13.) Title all profiles "Link Start" so I know you read the rules.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"And in other news, the weather seems to be fine today with a slight chance of rain later in the night." A boy was flipping through a magazine laying on his bed before he heard his door open and something get tossed at him. "huh?" He felt for the large box and noticed it was a NervGear as well "Happy birthday lil bro!" a voice was heard down the hall. "Aw sweet!" the boy jumped off his bead and immediately began to set it up. "Seiichi, time for dinner!" Seiichi looked up and smiled a bit and figured he had enough time to do a first time log in and then go get some dinner later on. As long as he came down it didn't matter when. Seiichi put the NervGear on his head and booted it up, and laid on his bed..."Link...Start!"

iAngeles's Husband

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sam sat on his bed watching the latest gaming news. The very first vmmo was going to be launched today. Sam had his gear all set up and calibrated. He smirked to himself. He has lived a relatively easy life the last few years. He was still scared to actually log in, but he swallowed his nerves and lied back with the nerve gear on. "Link....Start."

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi watched as the dive commenced and he saw the title screen, and then a flash, he was staring at what looked to be a customization screen. He changed the color of his hair to blue, then figured hed make his eyes amber colored. Hmm what else...oh! And longer hair about his shoulders. Name? "Kyui" he said to the system and a green checkmark flashed approving his name. Then another message. "Welcome to Sword Art Online!" Then another dive and flash...

-Launch Day, Inside Aincrad: Town of Beginnings-

"Hmm..." Kyui looked down at his hands and felt himself. "Wow...I'm really...in the game!" He began to walk looking around the city "So massive...and amazing..." Kyui then kept walking "Everything is so well developed...oh yeah I need a starting weapon don't I?" Kyui ran .To the starting weapon shop where you were given one free weapon upon initial login. He already knew what he wanted. If he wanted a Katana he needed..."That!" He grabbed a starter Scimitar and smiled at it. He was given a sheath by the NPC and sheathed the blade at his hip. "Hmm...I think I'll mess around a bit longer." He said and walked out of the store.

iAngeles's Husband

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sam nervously tried to calm himself down as the dive began. He saw the white flash and then the title screen. He smiled as the customization screen popped up. "Let's see. I think I'll make my hair purple. Long in the front and short in the back. What classes are there to pick from?" He rambled to himself. "Oh yeah going rogue all the way." He added with a smile. "Name? Let's go with Silver." He said as he typed in the name. He was given the green check before being ported into the starting city. He looked with eyes wide open. His mouth was hung open. "This place is...it's beautiful. What have I gotten myself into?" He ranted quietly to himself. He opened the players guide he found in his pack. He quickly ran to the weapons shop to get his free starter weapon. "I want the scimitar please." He told the cashier. He was handed the weapon and a sheath. He placed the sheath horizontally on his back. "I do believe I'm going to like it here." He said with a smile before leaving the shop.

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rex laid down on his bed, his nerve gear placed on his head. "Aw yea. Link... Start!" He said and was sent into the game. He looked at the title screen and smiled, then the character customization screen appeared. "Hm, let's have opposites here. Blue hair, red eyes, and my normal set of clothes, black and red." He smiled. "Now for class... Let's go with normal fighter for now." He was then sent into the game. He opened his eyes and looked around, "ok, I knew it was a big game, but this is amazing!" He said in awe. He looked around to see only a few people had logged in already. He opened his menu and saw that he could get a free weapon, so he headed to the nearest blacksmith shop. He looked around, and finally decided to go with a spear, "might as well choose something new." He said with a smile. He got the holster for it and placed it over his back. He then described to walk around. "This is nothing like the beta test." He was having a blast just being here.

iAngeles's Husband

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sam noticed Rex looking around and decided to follow him for a minute, or until he got his bearings. This town was so big and he thought that he could easily get lost. He opened up his menu to look at some of the noncombat skills. The amount of detail put into this game had him in awe. "This is like nothing I've ever experienced." He said to himself. "I don't know whether to be excited or scared out of my mind." He added with a soft laugh.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kyui decided to go try some basic enemies, he wandered into the field to see a single boar. He grabbed the hilt of his scimitar and slowly drew the blade out and felt the weight of his sword "Actually a decent weight." Kyui did a few practice swings to get a hand of the weapon's weight and grip in his hand. "Allright let's take out a boar!" Kyui picked up a pebble and threw it at the boar leaving a red imprint. The boar turned growling and snorting as it charged forward at Kyui, He felt the blade pulse as it glowed a blue glow and he swung forward and connecting feeling the blade cleave right through the boar as he sliced it in half. And then it shattered. A menu came up telling him how much EXP and Col he got. "Hey awesome!" He hit the X to take the rewards as he was looking up at the sky. "What a kickass game..."

iAngeles's Husband

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
After following Rex for five minutes Sam decided to try out his new weapon. On his way to the field he carried his scimitar in his hands while swinging it around. "Not bad. It's heavier than my actual scimitar, but it will work for now." He said to himself. When he exited the town he noticed Kyui fighting. "Looks like he's gotten the hang of it already." He said to himself before hearing a snorting coming from his side. He jumped to his side and got ready to fight. He held his scimitar in the reverse grip he was taught in real life. "Bring it bacon." He taunted as the boar rushed him. His blade glowed a deep purple before he lunged at the boar. His stab went all the way through and killed the creature. The menu popped up and granted him his exp and gold. "I'm going to like this place." He said to himself.

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reyearth wandered into the enemy fields and saw a few players beating up boars here, "might be an easy way to gain experience." He said with a smile. He picked up a rock and equipped his spear. He tossed the rock at a nearby boar and watched it grow angry. It then charged him. He held his spear pointed forward and it glowed a bright red color. When the boar was close enough, Reyearth sidestepped out of the way and jabbed the boat in the side pretty deep. The boar fell over and exploded into little squares. "Sweet. First kill." Achievement unlocked. No not really. He clicked on the X signaling he accepted the EXP and loot. Not all that great but hey, first level stuff so he took it.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Kyui watched as a bunch of players were killing monsters and leveling up, and gaining skill points. This game truly was amazing. Then he felt it, "Huh?" There was a light enveloping other players as well as himself as he vanished along with them...

Kyui looked around. "Huh...the main city?" He said to himself and noticed something flashing in the sky and tried to read it. "Warning?" The it expanded across the sky and for lack of better descriptions.. "Is...the sky bleedding?" He said and watched as it formed a cloaked and red hooded figure..."Whos this guy...?" The man began to speak, "Hello. And welcome to the official launch of Sword Art Online! I trust the game is to your liking. But im sure some of you may have noticed something...missing? Yes the log out button. Be sure this is not a bug in the game nor a mistake. This was the design choice i made." Kyui's eyes went wide. "What i cant..." he opened the menu and looked and it was true...it was gone! He saw some others looking as well... "As of this moment there is only one way to log out of Sword Art Online and that is by clearing all 100 floors of Aincrad! And finally defeating the boss that llies at the end...Also if your life bar reaches zero your avatar will be deleted from the game...and your mind will be fried by the NervGear on your head...also one other thing. Please check your inventory for a new item..." Kyui looked and found the item. "Mirror?" He used it and it appeared "So what does this do-" another light flashed all over. His long hair was gone as was his eyes, he was back to his original eye color, a red eye and an amber eye...he looked like his real world self! At least his real name stayed..."Now you must be asking. Why would Kayaba Akyhiko creator of the game...do this? Well its simple. I wanted a world in which i was in control, and now I obtained this goal...now i bid you goodbye, and wish you best of luck in your new quest." And then he returned to the sky..and vanished..."What...the hell..." kyui felt nervousness overtaking him...then out of the corner of his eye he saw a black haire boy with a 1H sword run off. "Whats he up to?" Kyui gave a chase and decided to follow. Anything was better than being here...he didnt want to see this plaza ever again...

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After getting around level 5 after killing more boars then he can count, a bright light engulfed him, "hey what the-!" He said as he was teleported. He appeared in the main plaza of the first floor. He looked up and saw that the sky was red... AND BLEEDING! He looked distressed as the blood formed a man. He listened to the speech, but couldn't believe his ears. He pulled up the main menu and was unable to find the log out button. "What the hell is this?!" He asked himself. When he was told about the new item, he opened his inventory and found a mirror. He opened the item and the mirror appeared in his hands. When he looked into it, a light engulfed him, and his blue hair vanished, only to be replaced with his red hair. His red eyes changed to blue, and his height changed. "What the hell?!" He then ran from the plaza, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Kirito runs back down the ally way after parting ways with Klein, yet as he's almost out of the city he can feel someone, he just got the detection skill so it was a bit low right now...but whoever this was clearly hadn't decided on their own skills yet...he put a hand on his sword...who knows what kind of people might be in this game, "I know your there. So come out..." He said as he turned to face the person hiding behind the wall of the alleyway. Thank god for the detection skill...this was a useful skill. He'd keep using this especially with how quickly the rules of this world have changed.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Kyui sighs with an annoyed tone as he decides to put his hands up and come out from his spot showing he means no harm, "Sorry. New around here and you look like you know what your doing..." Kyui said hoping he wasn't scaring this kid right now. He looked around the same age though...wait why was he worried about scaring him? Nobody would harm another player knowing they'd really die...right? "So ugh...mind lending me a hand on where to go? I could really use the help...if you're cool with it of course." Kyui said hoping he could at least make one friend while he was here...
*Ornstein stabs the boar in the side with the rinky dinky sharp stick the game called a "Beginners spear" it felt like it took a billion stabs to kill it with this thing. He picked up the loot off the dead boar and then examined the wooden spear again.*

"I can do better than this. By a long shot"

*He moves on to the next boar and continues the EXP farming*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas