Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare...

I will survive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron looked back dawning on him that he potentially scared her away. He sighed and rubbed his head. Though he heard the bell and Misty told him dinner was ready. He sighed and looked at his stuff, it was better that he get some food and maybe talk to Meghan when they were alone in their room. He needed to discuss this with her, though it was hard, he himself had never been with a girl. His brother and sister when they were alive were close... that was as close as he ever got though. He sighed and rubbed his head cleaning himself off and walking into the dining room smells of food only insinuating his hunger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timid Genius

User Image

“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered..."

♫♪ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ♫♪

Meghan looked to Alex as she sat at the table. Faking a smile, Meg nodded her head lightly. "Mmhmm. Smells awesome. Thanks for cooking guys." She said lightly before glancing to Aria. "Glad one of us thinks so, Ari." She whispered back, squeezing her shoulder lightly before grabbing a roll. "You made rolls, Ax. You're awesome." She said with a genuine grin as she bit into the fresh made bread. Glancing to the door way, Meg waved to Victor before spotting Aaron shortly after. She quickly glanced away, a blush coloring her cheeks. She was trying to figure out what that statue meant to him. Obviously she meant something to him if he had went through the trouble to make such a piece. Right? Sighing, Meghan rubbed her stomach, the delicious smells finally getting to her. "You done cutting up that beast yet, Ax. I'm wasting away over here..." She muttered as she sank back in her chair, finishing the roll she had taken from the table.

"...I have fought my way here to take back what you have stolen."

[[ OoC: ]]

Partying Reveler

Alexis was always keeping the mood light, Victor wasn't sure what they would do without her. He waited for the food to get cut and smiled at them. They had all earned this and he was glad to see it was being enjoyed. He was somewhat uneasy though, nothing bad had happened in a while.

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream

I will survive

Aaron looked at the two beast he had caught, at this moment he couldnt even reconize them they looked so good. He smiled and started to take the meat and the vegitables. He didnt really eat the rolls, while fiber was good he stuck to chewing on tree bark. It was a nervous hobby of his but he needed to do it so he could hunt. Luckily they lived near a forest huh? He nodded to everyone and began eating. He would occasionally glance over to her and think. He looked down what was it that she needed to talk to him about so badly, she must have something she needed to say to him or needed him to do something important yet private. He sighed and finished walking back into his work shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.
I reignite it when I get to watch you burn.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IndentAlexis's smile faltered, She did not just send me a fake smile.... Her mood darkened as she glared down at her food. She didn't want to eat it. Now she wanted to burn it. She gripped her silverware tightly as her body temperature slowly begun to raise, her fork slightly melting in her hand. "I don't get it. If love does all of this s**t to your lives... What's the ******** point of even going through it. If all it does is hurt you, why bother? If that is what love really brings then I don't want a ******** thing to do with it! If all it does is potentially ruin friendships then why even bother?!" At first it was a soft murmur, but with every word Alexis's voice gained strength and by the time she was finished she was screaming at the top of her lungs with the hint of tears in her eyes.
IndentThe temperature in the kitchen spiked, "I've had enough of this bullshit. You guys are madly in love yet you shove each other away from each other?" Alex stood and slammed her hands on the table. Hard. Food swayed slightly with the impact, but Alexis didn't care. She just wanted to get the hell away from the kitchen. She had finally snapped.
Indent"I'll be dying in a ditch if you need me." Alexis said coolly as she ran out of the room and then out of the house, she slammed the door and the vibrations moved the house slightly as if an earth quake had gone through it. Alex let her feet do the thinking as she ran blindly away from the house. I don't need food. What's the point, all it does is prolong your life. What's the point in that? We're all going to hell either way.

O.O.C;

Timid Genius

User Image

Between Alexis' outburst and Aaron's reaction to her before dinner, it was to much. "Alexis...Love isn't that simple..." She muttered with a scowl. Glancing to Ari and Axel, Meghan shook her head lightly. "Sorry for screwing things up Ari. I'll be in my room. I need some time alone for a while, kay? Enjoy dinner. And someone go after Alex." She said softly as she took her plate and left the kitchen. Drifting up the stairs, Meg disappeared down the hall and into her room. Shutting the door quietly, Meg leaned against the door, her eyes closing as tears threatened to fall. Taking a deep, shaky breath, Meghan drifted to her bed. Setting her plate on the top of her dresser, Meg glanced to the picture of her when she was little, sitting with her mother. "If you could see me now, mom..." She whispered, shaking her head lightly as she set the picture faced down on the dresser.

Changing into a pair of purple and black pajama shorts and a black tank top, Meghan ate her dinner. Once she was done, she set the empty plate aside, then opened her bottom drawer. Digging out her sketch book, pencils, and erasers, Meghan sank onto her bed, using her pillow to cushion the wall as she leaned against it. Slipping her new headphones in, Meghan turned on her MP3 player, turning up the volume before she flipped open her sketchbook. In there were a variety of drawings, from scenery, to people. Some were of those in the house, some of her mother, but a good majority were of Aaron. Some of just him, some of him and her together. A few of the stray pages of him and her slipped out of her sketchbook, falling onto the bed. She didn't seem to notice as she flipped to a fresh page and began to draw.

Partying Reveler

"I'll get her," he said disappearing from his seat. He appeared a few steps infront of her, "Alexis please stop!" She kept running past him and he continued teleporting after her, "I tell you what." His sentence was interupted by a teleport, "Pick a place and i'll take you, but you have to talk to me." He hated seeing any of them upset, especially her.
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

IndentAlexis kept running when she realized that Victor was following her. Her brown hair bounced wildly with her steps. Alex was just about to scream at him to leave her alone before she heart something that just may potentially change her life forever. Can he really do it....? Alexis's thoughts were jumbled as she tried to organize the words that were rambling through her mind, she slowly turned around and gazed sadly at Victor.
Indent"Anywhere you say...?" Alex murmured softly as she continued to look up at Victor, giving him her puppy dog eyes, yeah, he was only two years older than her. Didn't take that much to try to convince one who was near your age group. "Then take me to my parents, Victor..."
IndentAlex paused for a split second as she glared up at Victor as she spat out the words, "Kill me." They were filled with hatred. Hatred of the world, hatred of her parents who left her at a young age to go to the after life, hatred that young people had to be so [******** stupid. It didn't take long before Alex's knees gave in and she fell to the floor, she begun to cry silently, "I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be with my parents... Everything was easy to understand with them. They used common sense... They even taught me how to fight... I miss them so much.." Grief rocketed through Alexis as she curled into a ball on the ground.

O.O.C;

Partying Reveler

Victor stared into those sad eyes and remembered his own situation, all the times he had tried to end it. He put a hand on her shoulder and a moment later they were at the top of niagra falls, "You know I can't do that." He looked out over the landscape, "it's never easy... But all we have is each other and enjoying the little things." He looked back at her, "My parents were killed, I've had the same thoughts..." He sat down and sighed, "I wish I knew what to say to make it better but I don't, all I know is that you guys are my reason to keep getting up." He touched her shoulder again and they were on top of the house, "if not for yourself, please stay for me..." He sat in silence thinking hard about the last hours events, "some of the others didn't get the good parents you had, we have to teach them what their parents didn't get to."

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream

I will survive

Aaron was in his workshop as he began to feel the whole place shake beneath his very feet, this could only mean that either Aria or Alex was upset. He ran back outside and inside. Seeing if everyone was alright. He sighed only to notice some melted silverware and cared parts near the ovens. He looked over seeing Meghan was gone, yet her plate was unfinished knowing that she must have been the one in the path of Alex's furry. He walked up to their room and walked in looking at her.

Timid Genius

User Image

Meghan scowled at the drawing before her. She hadn't meant to draw him. This is what she got for free drawing. Removing the page from her sketch book, Meg crumpled the page, tossing it to the floor without looking up. She hadn't quite noticed that Aaron was in the room just yet. All he had to do was take a look at the few drawings lying on her bed or to pick up the crumpled on that had paused to rest at his feet to see what she drew. What her inner most dreams and wishes for them were. Sighing, Meg looked to the new, empty page. With nothing but Aaron coming to mind, she set her sketchbook aside, shutting off her MP3 player. She was about to stand and take her plate downstairs when she spotted Aaron in the doorway. Her drawings forgotten, Meghan simply blinked at Aaron in surprise. "Aaron..." She whispered, fighting the urge to run to him and embrace him. Glancing to the side, Meg rubbed her arm, a light frown tugging at her lips.

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream

I will survive

Aaron glanced at her sketchbook as soon as he put it down, all the time Aaron knew Meghan he never knew she drew. He looked at it almost curious to see her art, but that would have to wait he was more concerned about her "I came to see if you were fine, I heard Alex go insane and then noticed you were not at the table." He walked over to her and inspected her for any bruises or burns. He was sure that e was mad at Alex but more concerned for Meghan at the current moment. He looked slowly back up into her eyes and gazed for a small period of time, though looking into her eyes made all time stop and it seemed like longer. He sighed finding nothing, luckily. That is when he turned his attention back to the sketchbook taking it and looking through it. Seeing pictures of... himself? He looked at her and then down at the book a large blush streaming across his face.

Timid Genius

User Image

Meghan watched quietly as Aaron crossed the room. Time seemed to stop as he reached her and inspected her for any injuries. He had been worried about her. She couldn't help but blush. Holding his gaze, Meg visibly relaxed, calming down. As if the outbursts of the day had never happened. "I'm okay. A little upset, but physically I am fine." By the time she had realized he had went for her sketchbook, Meghan had no time to protest. "Wait..." She muttered, a sigh escaping her lips as she placed her face in her hands. He would notice that drawings varied from just him to him and her together either holding each other and sometimes kissing. Her cheeks darkened to a bright crimson as she met his gaze. "I didn't want you to find out this way..." She whispered as she glanced to the side. "That's what I was trying to tell you before dinner. Before you stormed back into your workshop. I saw a glimpse of the sculpture you made by the way. The one of me. You're rather talented, Aaron..." She mumbled as she looked back to him. "I have feelings for you Aaron. Strong feelings. I have for a while..." She said softly as she sank onto her bed, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "I've wanted to say those words for a long time, but I've never had the courage to say them til now." She said lightly as she returned her gaze to him, trying to gauge his reaction.

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Aria was staring at her plate while all the commotion was going on. Her expression was in sheer shock. She had nothing to say, and she couldn't move. she was very angry with everyone tonight but also very sad. She could feel her heart pound with furry as she moved her eyes to see Axel who was contently eating his dinner at the table with a grin on his face. "Alexsis wants to kill herself, Meghan and Aaron are on the verge of melting in emotions and youre just smiling?!" She said as she stood up. "What is wrong with you?!" She shouted. "Its things like this that make it so no one will love you!!! Youre heartless at everyones time of need!! You arent some smart intelectual who can know everything when someones upset! You just say what you think people want you to because its all you know how to!!! Why not take some action and save someone for once because when the time come Alexsis wont be here anmore! Meghan will be sorrowing in her own bottled emotion if she cant even tell Aaron how she feels which could lead to her being harmful to herself and the others! Aaron is just a shut in with his emotions and doesnt know what to do or say because all he does is blame himself!...and the worst part of this is..You dont even care that this house is falling apart!!! OUR FAMILY IS DYING AXEL AND YOU DONT CARE!!! " She screamed as tears ran down her cheeks. Her eyes lit up purple as she started to lift off the floor. The house started to rattle, the lights were flickering and any object not mounted to the floor in the kitchen was circling around her in furry. "you dont care about any of us!!" She shouted almost in hysterics.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

═━Ƒυүυ━═

User Image
User Image

I`ve been walking around all day, laughing
Think I`d be better off whithout you here
And I bet you are sweet and hard to get over
So I`ll cry and people will stop and stare
now thats ok, let them stop and stare...

Axel stood not saying a word, pushed in his chair and stepped over to Aria. He looked up at her with sad deep eyes and a small smile on his face. He reached up and lightly ran his fingers across hers before gently taking her hand and pulling her into his arms. He closed his eyes as he felt the embrace. "You're wrong." He whispered in her ear before hugging her tighter. He felt her body untense as everything fell to the ground. She was crying pushed up against his chest like a small child. They stood there in the kitchen, as he hugged her and she cried in his arms.

Say you're not around... am I finished?
If you`re not around that's too bad
Hope you´re safe and sound, not alone now
´cause you know I belive in you...

User Image
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

IndentAlexis barely felt the change in scenery. Both her mind and body were numb. It seemed that no one could ever do what she asked. Never. "You won't do what I ask you to but you ask me to do something for you. Typical. But.. I care that you care... Still..." Alex let the sentence go and stood slowly before she leaned sideways and fell off of the roof of the house, she controlled the heat so her descent was slow and painless. For what seemed like a life time, Alex just stared at the house with a blank face. But then, it started to quiver an Alex seemed to snap out of her daze.
IndentCalmly, Alexis walked into the house, everything was in disarray and she couldn't help but feel the sorrow that filled the house. Aria... Alexis walked slowly into the kitchen in time to see Aria go into Axel's arms. Something in Alex broke. All the pain that she held in for years was finally erupting.
IndentWith each step Alex's vision became blurrier until she finally reached her destination. She wrapped her tiny arms around Aria and Axel as she begun to cry along with the girl. "I... I..." Alexis couldn't seem to let it out but she knew she had to. If she didn't, she would combust, "I love you all... With all of my heart..." Alex sniffled, "And if you... Any of you... Hold in your emotions... I'll..."
IndentAlex paused, she actually did not know what she would do. But still, the threat held, in a weak way.
IndentAlex's mind drifted and she thought about what Victor had said. She was the oldest female. Maybe it was time to be a loving mother... Pain racked through Alex's heart as the image of her mother with her multicolored hair and AC/DC accessories blasted through her mind. Alex sniffled once again, Mom... I'll make you proud to be able to call me your daughter... Alexis wrapped her arms tighter around the two, I'll take care of them all... Even though two are older... They'll be my babies too...

O.O.C;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces