♫═━αѕнℓуии━═♫xo

xoxoxo♫═━νιcтσяια━═♫

xoxoxoxoxoxo♫═━ωσσ∂━═♫

I was a backing track.
Saving my green voice's back.
Disguising the obvious,
That I had no-one to sing for.
I lived in a paper bin.
Which I lived curled up and forgotten in.
With an unfinished lovers hymn
Tattooed on my forehead.

Ashlynn was a little shocked when she realized she wasn't on the roof anymore and she just smiled. Ashlynn followed Victor to the booth when she sat down when he waited for to. After she sat down and was settled she looked up and smiled brightly her eyes smiling as well"This is so amazing." Ashlynn said to him and waited for him to sit down with her now.

I got used to the treadmill love
Where no matter how fast you run,
You're stuck at the starting point,
Only exuhausted.
I was the anonymous author
Of songs I'd not dared to share.
Lacking the audience of a lover's ear.

♫═━Mood: Asleep ━═♫
♫═━Company: Victor ━═♫
♫═━Location: In her room ━═♫
♫═━Current song: None ━═♫
User Image

Hara had spent the previous day walking the street and ignoring the temptation to take more than the food she was hungry for. Now she was conscious with her eyes closed. Dreading waking up, her days had been uneventful of late. Granted it was her fault for not talking to the other kids, but now she felt a new desire to hang around the building and talk to someone or spend some time with someone, anyone. The wish to have some form of company made her scared. Despite the promise made that everyone would stay together, Hara never knew the others very well, and now by trying to make bonds she'd be risking her sanity. I swear i'll go mental if i'm alone much longer, she thought, finally opening her eyes to the ceiling for the second time in a row. Hara rolled over and got out of bed, she pulled on some pants and a plain blue shirt, she went to the bathroom and went through her morning routine; teeth, face, and hair primarily.
Once she had finished Hara walked to the living area, she rested her hand on the beat up sofa that was there and contemplated sitting.

Sparkly Vampire

User Image
αxεℓxo

мιтcнεℓ

xoxoxoxoxoxoиιgυуεи

Axel blushed when she was topless and smiled slightly. He sighed thinking about his room. He felt horrible for her seeing him that way. "Okay Darling." He said before she went in the shower. Waiting patiently for her to come out he thought to himself about how they could even begin to clean it. "Aria will have to fix the window, but other than that it should be a quick clean up...i hope." He said slightly sad. The surprise kiss made him smile. He wrapped his arms around her, his head on her chest as he pulled her close, and listened to her heart beat. "It feels so soothing..I'm glad its not broken. I will never hurt you or let anyone else." He said as he looked up at her and kissed her softly.

xoxoMood:Relived

With:Alexsisxoxoxo

Weather:Sunny

Time:10am

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Aria looked at Emmet a little curious as to how they would get everyone out. "I just need a quiet place. I wish I could make one. I havent slept for days." She said before looking towards Axel's room. "He broke his room.." She grumbled. "I dont understand why guys think having emotion is so unmanly. Everytime someone explodes it causes serious damage. People need to open up more and just be honest, even if it isnt good." She sighed as she felt the cold concrete steps that lead to the front door. "Shall we?" She said with a smile as she held the door open for him to enter.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

═━Ƒυүυ━═
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.
I reignite it when I get to watch you burn.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IndentAlex thought about it for a few, "I guess that's true. It didn't seem to be that bad." She pulled on his arm and got him to stand with her. Alexis wrapped her arms around Axel and she sighed happily before letting go. "Should we do it now or procrastinate...?" Alex looked down before gazing back up at Axel.
O.O.C;

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Valji~

I'm a nice guy, laid back and friendly. Don't get too close to me though,
or the imps will eat your soul. Or something like that.

They call me a killer, they call me a thief, they call me a liar.
It's sort of true, but it's still pretty offensive, you know?

User Image

i am here:
with:

Emmett heard that Aria hadn't slept in days and was kind of annoyed by that. "Days? Well, we are definitely clearing this place out then. We can use fear, temptation, or asking politely." He was considering the ups and downs of each of the three meathods when Aria mentioned Axel's room and then stuff about emotions. Looking over, he nodded, she had a point. "Hiding one's emotions is cowardly and/or selfish." He made a simple comment as he followed her up the steps. At her holding open the door, he sighed and said, "You correctly point out that hiding emotions isn't manly, and then you hold the door open for me?" He smiled as he took the door and added, "After you, my fair lady."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((World So Cold))
((Outfit))

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

I'm alone! On my own!
And that's all I know!
Oh, I'm just a girl.
Trying to find a place in this world!

ℳ𝔞ℊ𝔦

Magi stepped down stairs as she pulled her hair up into a long ponytail with a dark magenta ribbon. She glanced into the living room and saw Hara. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully as she walked in. Her ruffled dress fit her nicely and was very cute. It made her eyes pop with the color and her skin looked like a peach porcelain.

I don't know what I want!
So don't ask me, cause I'm still trying to figure it out!
And tomorrow's just a mystery, Oh Yeah!
But that's okay!

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═

User Image

Aria blushed slightly as he took the door. "Thank you." She said with a smile. "It is, but Axel never loses his temper unless something really bad is bugging him. Last time this happened he lit half the forest on fire and-" She cut herself short and looked down sadly. "Remember when we went swimming, how I have a long scar down my back?" She asked him looking up with sadden eyes but a sweet smile.

═━Ƒυүυ━═

Sparkly Vampire

User Image
αxεℓxo

мιтcнεℓ

xoxoxoxoxoxoиιgυуεи

Axel sighed, "Lets go get some breakfast, then we can work on it." He said smiling. "I'll get changed and when you're ready we can go." He said as he stood up, kissed her forehead and smiled. He walked across the carpet and opened the bedroom door, seeing the lightened hallway he sighed. He hated the feeling of the cold wooden floor on his bare feet.

Opening his bedroom door he prepared himself for the disaster inside. "Lovely.." He said sarcastically to himself as he pushed in. He closed the door and opened his dresser. After fussing over a good outfit he got dressed. With a smile he took a small wad of cash out of the top drawer and took out 300$ before stashing it back in and creeping back over to Alexsis's room. He knocked and asked "May I enter?"

xoxoMood:Relived

With:Alexsisxoxoxo

Weather:Sunny

Time:10am
User Image
Hara turned quickly, pulling her hand away from the couch. She blushed, to her embarassment, and hesitated before speaking. "Good morning," She said, forcing herself to remember the girls name. She was so bad at names and when she had first gotten there Hara didn't try to make friends. She frowned at herself inwardly for behaving that way in the past, but smiled as she studied the girls face. Magi, she thought, her name is Magi. "Where you off to, Magi?" She asked, trying to act like she didn't have to think about her name.

((ooc: so sorry moms kicking me off the computer. please don't give up on me!))

Sparkly Vampire

User Image

I'm alone! On my own!
And that's all I know!
Oh, I'm just a girl.
Trying to find a place in this world!

ℳ 𝔞 ℊ𝔦

Magi smiled sweetly. "To the bakery. Want to come? I mean, if you don have plans." She was always cheerful even at the saddest of times. Feeling that Hara was lonely made Magi want to be around her more and cheer her up. Everyone else was full of love or anger or sorrow, but loneliness is the worst feeling in a house of people. {OOC; I wont dont worry! I never give up on people! emotion_hug }

I don't know what I want!
So don't ask me, cause I'm still trying to figure it out!
And tomorrow's just a mystery, Oh Yeah!
But that's okay!

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Valji~

User Image

i am here:
with:

Emmett smiled at her thanks, though blushed a bit when he noticed he had called her "fair lady". Then Aria explained Axel's outbursts. She implied that it was him who had caused a scar down her back. He thought back to the the part of their swimming when he wasn't paying more attention to the other side of her torso. ((XD)) But instead of mentioning that, he nodded and answered the question, "Yeah, I remember. That was him?" Emmett sounded pretty ticked off at the moment, totally ignoring the sweet smile which normally would have calmed him down a bit and brought a blush to his face.

((World So Cold))
((Outfit))

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═

User Image

Aria traced her fingers along her side. "It wasn't on purpose, but it was very bad. Axel and I dated when we first got here. He was sweet and all but in truth we both felt nothing for each other. He would always be so angry with me because I can read his mind, and it made me sad that he wouldn't actually try to be more with me. I wanted someone to be with and he was there for a little while. That day, it was almost a year or so ago. He got mad because I told him I wanted to go see his parents with him since he had just left them and had been thinking about them a lot. We argued for hours. Taking it outside, we got worse. I tried to stay out of his thoughts through our relationship, but I dont know how to actually do that without straining myself until it just comes back. He ran into town and ended up in an abandoned ship yard. I knew he was there and went to apologize but when I got there....He was crying and there was lightning everywhere and the building was collapsing and I just couldn't stop him. He kept screaming at me telling me he hated me and when I put a wall around him he got really mad...After making the roof blow off he hit me. His eyes were so angry, so upset. He had no idea what he was going. I dont remember what happened once I was struck but I woke up in a hospital with him gone." Aria said as she sighed and held back tears. "He knows not to hold in emotion, but he doesnt want to hurt anyone again. Once the lightning struck my back, he says he snapped out of it. I was just a bloody mess on the ground and he had to carry me all the way to the north side of town. I cant say it was scary, but I am afraid of him some times." She looked up at Emmet and put her arm to her side. "Dont be angry with him, it was my fault. He ran away for months because of it. I know he didnt mean to." She added before running her fingers through her hair. The scar went from the top of her shoulder down to her lower back in a 'ripped paper' kind of look with a softer texture than her normal skin. "I guess we all have emotional problems and having powers doesnt help when they explode. That, was a day I will never forget."

═━Ƒυүυ━═

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Valji~

User Image

i am here: in front of house
with: Aria

Emmett sighed as he listened to the story. He still was not happy about it, but he knew being angry would do no good. He took a breath and said, "I see, I hope Axel has learned to control himself. I guess I could have almost let my anger get the best of me as well. I... I just don't want anyone hurting you again." Emmett looked down at the ground, his face red.

((World So Cold))
((Outfit))

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═

User Image

Aria looked at him and blushed before taking his hand. "I know. Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, You'll be the first to know." She said, almost like a promise. She smiled softly before hugging him. Her heart raced as she felt the warmth between them. There were butterflies in her stomach acting like they just drank red bull from how fast they were. Her body tingled as she closed her eyes and smiled.

═━Ƒυүυ━═

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces