Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"The last time I watched the sunrise when with my sister. Its been so long. I wish I could go back in time and see her, even mom and dad." Aria said softly as a few tears fell down her cheeks. She still had a smiled on her face as she looked down at the pavement. She felt a sharp pain in her chest as she closed her eyes and let out a few more tears, still smiling warmly. "Do you ever go and see your parents? I mean, using your powers. You can make and do anything with them, so would you ever go back?" She asked as she leaned on his shoulder and looked back out to the sky.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

═━Ƒυүυ━═

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Valji~

I'm a nice guy, laid back and friendly. Don't get too close to me though,
or the imps will eat your soul. Or something like that.

They call me a killer, they call me a thief, they call me a liar.
It's sort of true, but it's still pretty offensive, you know?

User Image

i am here: Roof?
with: Aria

Emmett looked at Aria when she cried and smiled warmly. He got the feeling the tears went from joy though. He didn't quite know how to respond to her talking about her sister. Though her question about visiting his parents was answerable. "I don't really visit them at all. It would be weird with illusions, and I'd always thought they'd be mad at me for running away instead of trying to help them escape the police, so I haven't bothered checking on them in prison either. And I'd never risk getting caught and having to not see you." He blushed a bit when Aria leaned on his shoulder. Even though he was a little depressed thinking about his parents, he put an arm around Aria try to comfort her, who had been kind of crying.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((World So Cold))
((Outfit))

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x
═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═

User Image

Aria sighed softly and blushed when Emmet put his arm around her. "I guess it depends on the background. I dont think it was a bad idea to run. Had you gotten caught then they would be sad. Having you free and living life must make them really happy." She said smiling. She wanted to get.his parents out of jail but felt there could be problems if she did.

More than anything Aria wanted to see her family once more. It made her heart ache to think about them. She smiled before speaking, "I hope I can see them again..Is it possible to make illusions of dead people?" she asked softly as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

═━Ƒυүυ━═

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Valji~

I'm a nice guy, laid back and friendly. Don't get too close to me though,
or the imps will eat your soul. Or something like that.

They call me a killer, they call me a thief, they call me a liar.
It's sort of true, but it's still pretty offensive, you know?

User Image

i am here:
with:

Emmett gave a small smile hearing Aria thinking about his running away differently. He had always felt bad for not helping, but his illusions wouldn't be able to fool the three police there back then. "Yeah, I guess they would be happy about that. I'll have to visit them some time." At Aria's next question, he blinked and said, "Yes, it is possible to create illusions of whatever the illusionist can imagine. If I knew any dead people, I could make illusions of them."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((World So Cold))
((Outfit))

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare...

I will survive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he sun rose upon Aaron's eyes, he blinked once then looked around. His mind played last night like a dream until he saw a sleeping form nuzzled in his arms. He let a smile creep on his face as he kissed her forehead and stealthily slipped out of her grip. He pulled out his arrows and walked outside to the forest to begin hunting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.
I reignite it when I get to watch you burn.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Indent"That it is..." Alexis replied softly before she got kissed. Hell, the kiss was even magical. She wondered just what time it was and looked out of the window. The faint light in the distance told her more than enough. "It seems like we're going to be running on no sleep today... And if we do sleep it'll be for like... five minutes." Alex sighed softly, she was grumpy when she was sleepy. Cranky wasn't even the right word for it. Maybe mildly irritated, but that was always enough to set Alex off now a days it seemed.
Indent"And our mother has finally come back out from her slumber..." Alexis murmured as she buried her face in Axel's chest. As much as she loved fire and the sun it was probably one of the worst things that ever happens to her in the morning. Make it go awaaaaay.... she thought helplessly as she buried her face deeper into Axel's chest.

O.O.C;

Timid Genius

User Image

“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered..."

♫♪ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ♫♪

Meghan stirred as she felt the faint sun light dance over her features. Meg snuggled against Aaron, her face hidden just right so that the sunlight was no longer pestering her. Then he moved, careful enough so that Meghan wouldn't wake. She mumbled something inaudible in her sleep as she snuggled into her pillows, hiding her face from the faint sunlight once more. She would be awake in an hour or two at the most, so why not enjoy it why she could, right?

"...I have fought my way here to take back what you have stolen."

[[ OoC: ]]

Sparkly Vampire

═━ Ⱥяɪⱥ━═

User Image

Aria looked up at him. "If you didnt know them, but saw a picture, could you..could you make one just from that?" She asked kind of hopeful to see them, even for a moment. She closed her eyes and thought about what they looked like. "I mean...I know of a way, to give memories, everything possible of someone that they can remember as long as they are thinking about it, could that help?" She wondered if he could really show her them. It would make her so happy to be able to just hug her sister and apologize for everything. She never got to before they passed.

═━Ƒυүυ━═

User Image
User Image

I`ve been walking around all day, laughing
Think I`d be better off whithout you here
And I bet you are sweet and hard to get over
So I`ll cry and people will stop and stare
now thats ok, let them stop and stare...

Axel smiled before pulling the blanket over their heads. "We can sleep now. Theres no need for the morning to come so soon." He said kissing her head and closing his eyes. He was very tired and hoped they could get a few hours sleep.

Say you're not around... am I finished?
If you`re not around that's too bad
Hope you´re safe and sound, not alone now
´cause you know I belive in you...

User Image

{Okay, A little bit of a fast forward, just to around 6:30-7. Not too far from where this has gone. Anyone can be sleeping, or doing whatever, maybe you can contact your rp partner that youre with and see if you want to have them doing something else now. Its only about an hour or two away from where this is now. If anyone has any objections please let me know.}
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

IndentAlexis dozed off almost immediately. She slept as soundly as she had ever since she was an infant sleeping in her parents' bed with them in it. All too soon it felt like it was time to get up. And Alexis groaned softly as she slowly opened her eyes, a near squint. The sun was out and shining straight into the room now, "Uhnn.... We don't have to get up do we...? Please say we don't..." Alex pleaded as she cuddled closer to Axel. They could afford sleeping in the day. Right?
O.O.C;

Sparkly Vampire

User Image
User Image

I`ve been walking around all day, laughing
Think I`d be better off whithout you here
And I bet you are sweet and hard to get over
So I`ll cry and people will stop and stare
now thats ok, let them stop and stare...

Axel squinted when he opened his eyes slightly. "Just keep sleeping babe. We dont need to be away until later." He said rolling on his side, facing her. Her wrapped his arm around her and cuddled his feet up to hers. She was still so warm, it was soothing and a nice temp to sleep in. He closed his eyes and kissed her cheek. "Just relax and go back to bed." He said yawning and rubbing her side gently.

Say you're not around... am I finished?
If you`re not around that's too bad
Hope you´re safe and sound, not alone now
´cause you know I belive in you...

User Image
User Image

I trusted you.
Trust ran out.
And you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it.
You can not hide it.

(Paparoach; Burn)

▼Alexis Montgomery▼

IndentAlex smiled and giggled softly when her cheek was kissed, "Lovely.." she cuddled closer to Axel and wrapped her arms tightly around him. She was actually surprised that he hadn't said anything about her hair being a legit mess. Because Alex knew that it did. "Sleep is so good.." she murmured softly into Axel's chest before she fell right back asleep.
O.O.C;

Timid Genius

User Image

The sun was brighter now, streaming through the window, and was more persistent with its streaming directly in Meghan's face. Groaning, Meg covered her head with her pillow, her eyes slowly opening before she lifted up her pillow. Glancing to the window, Meghan grumbled. It couldn't be no later than 7. With a sigh and yawn, Meg rolled out of bed, her hands running through her messy brown locks before sifting through her drawers for something to wear. She wanted to get a few hours of work in before Aaron got home around noon. She would make sure to be home no later that eleven, which still gave her a good four hours to get some serious pick-pocketing in. She may not be proud of her stealing, but they all had to do what they had to do to survive. Being the youngest in the group meant it was harder for her to find honest work. Slipping into a short denim skirt with a black leather studded belt, a black tank top and fingerless gloves, and a pair of black leather knee high boots, Meghan pulled her hair back into a messy bun, her bangs left down to frame her face.

Grabbing her bag on the way out of the room, Meghan drifted down the stairs quietly, drifting into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, Meg grinned as she grabbed a granny smith apple, grateful that they still had a few. With that, Meghan walked out of the front door, making her way into town. It didn't take her long and it was early enough that there were a decent amount of people walking the streets. Staying hidden in a side alley, Meghan waited for the opportune moment, when she spotted a man in an expensive business suit. She grinned, letting her invisibility slip over her before stepping into the crowd. It was difficult to catch up to the man, slip her hand gently into his pocket and grab his wallet. The moment it was in her hand, it went invisible with her. Smirking, she dashed off to a close by alley way. Flipping the wallet open, Meghan grinned. There was easily close to a thousand dollars in this guys wallet. Well, that was a hell of a start to her morning.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
♫═━αѕнℓуии━═♫xo

xoxoxo♫═━νιcтσяια━═♫

xoxoxoxoxoxo♫═━ωσσ∂━═♫

I was a backing track.
Saving my green voice's back.
Disguising the obvious,
That I had no-one to sing for.
I lived in a paper bin.
Which I lived curled up and forgotten in.
With an unfinished lovers hymn
Tattooed on my forehead.

The next morning came and the sun shined between the curtains and into Ashlynn's eyes. Slowly she sat up and streached her arms out above her head and looked around seeing that after she had fallen asleep Victor had left. As she thought about Victor she smiled a little remembering his arm around her and him kissing her cheek. Ashlynn gently touched her cheek a little and looked at her dresser seeing the flowe that he gave her. It was such a nice morning already after a really good day. Ashlynn got out of be and quickly showered got dressed and did her hair before walking out of her room and going to victors room it was 8 exactly when he got there so she knocked on the door to make sure that he was awake and getting dressed"Victor, it's Ashlynn, are you awake?" Ashlynn called into him and she waited outside his door for an answer.

I got used to the treadmill love
Where no matter how fast you run,
You're stuck at the starting point,
Only exuhausted.
I was the anonymous author
Of songs I'd not dared to share.
Lacking the audience of a lover's ear.

♫═━Mood: Asleep ━═♫
♫═━Company: Victor ━═♫
♫═━Location: In her room ━═♫
♫═━Current song: None ━═♫

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will not die...

On the ground I lay,
Motionless in pain..
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare...

I will survive

Aaron had been hunting nearly all morning, the haul he had was quite large. A buck, two ducks, and a boar, all ready to be dressed and eaten tonight. He figured since he had so much he would walk Home with his kills and begin to skin them and work on preparing him. He also rewarded himself of the thought of his beloved Mehgan. Who he would have the day to spend with. Just her and him, together. Though it did seem that love stuck the house in one blow considering he saw Alex and Axel together, Victor and Ashlynn were sleeping as well and what looked like Aria and Emmett. He chuckled as nearly everyone had someone now. He couldn't wait to wrap Mehgan in his arms and never let go.

Timid Genius

User Image

In less than an hour, Meghan had pick-pocketed four different well dressed business men, bringing in a grand total of just over two grand. With that kind of a hall, she could go home early and have plenty of time to decide on what her and Aaron would do for the day. Leaving her spot and keeping her invisibility going, Meghan drifted down the street, turning down an alley way to make her way towards home. Once she was well away from the busy streets, Meghan shook off her invisibility. It was a nifty power, she had to admit, making her life of pick-pocketing and theft much easier some days. It didn't take her long to make her way home.

As she drifted up the steps and inside, Meghan grinned as she opened her bag, pulling out cash she had made this morning. Grinning, she pulled out two hundred of it, she needed to get a few things and wanted a little to play with today with Aaron, making her catch for the house two grand even, slipping it into her pocket. "Today will only get better from here." She said to herself as her thoughts drifted to Aaron. Slipping into the kitchen, Meg blinked in surprise as she saw Aaron already back and skinning his catches. "Good Morning. Looks like you had a successful morning." She said to him lightly as she drifted through the kitchen, setting the cash with the rest from the day before.

Meghan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items