Welcome to Gaia! ::

/ o /

/ o / !! 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Invisible Junior

User Image

↺「 W H E N x W E x G R O W x A P A R T ★
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬ I T ` S x D E S T I N Y !!
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♛♛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ ◞ it ⊱ is j↙ust h. how it was sup↷posed to be.

♪⋮ roderich edelstein
                                                  ♪⋮ not interested
                                                  ♪⋮ at home, playing the piano.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
вℓιss↙ғuℓℓч oв⋮ℓιvιoυs × sw↷eeтs&&т. reaтs「 music 」▌❛ нarmoηιes♪meℓo∂ιes

THE SONG THAT I ONCE SANG AND GAVE TO YOU
is now just a sad love song, overplayed a time or two

▌❝ LET THE WIND F⇡LOW IN & B。LOW IT《 AWAY 》!!

: actions here
                            text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

: massages his forehead ugh. how troublesome, i have a
                            headache. : sighs; looks over to his papers really, and i
                            have so much to do too. . . mm? what is this? : squints
                            i'm afraid, this is not the site for that recipe. mm. i believe that people
                            mingle on this site. : sighs. well, i don't think i'll be finishing
                            those papers any soon.

is anyone on? : adjusts his glasses

ooc; just leavin' this here ~
                    xx⊰ ☆ xxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                      device
                                        ↪ back to that time, that summer day when I fell in love with you

Super Noob

{฿}.rιmmιng wιth ↘PASSION ▌Ѽ ¡Ąrriba⋮ξspaña! ◜゚SUN☼SHINE ⒦isses~
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙ online offline disconnected mobile idle ╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ESTA NOCHE BAILAMOS ▹▹ TE DOY TODA MI VIDA QUÉDATE CONMIGO
                                                tonight we dance - I leave my life in your hands - we take the floor - nothing is forbidden anymore
    User Image
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                  dontlettheworlddimmysightdontletmomentgoby

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, or Spain~ curious
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      it's siesta-time! A ver. . . tomatoes? ~

BxAxIxLxAxMxOxS ! ░░▐ │░░░░
                                                            nothing ▬▬ can stop us tonight

QUÉDATE CONMIGO ESTA NOCHE QUÉDATE, MI CIELO ˛

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ CHATROOM

Aaah~, the weather sure is nice today. ✸;/ big content smile ) I was going to look for that book, but I'd rather
            spend my siesta outdoors in the shade, I think! But first, I better check if t-- ...eh? ¿Qué es esto? ✸;/ blinks )
            ...Ahaha, did Francis or Gil send me something weird again? ;;; ... ✸;/ leans forward a bit in curiosity ) Well,
            this thing looks pretty safe, to me! I've never really used a "chatroom" before, though... It sounds like fun~
            ¡Hola! Is anyone here, huh?

[[ooc;; g'afternoon, thread. here have a chipper spanish guy.
            I might poof, but I'll be back laterrrr ]]

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
t a n g e r i n e s мαp τнε ωσяℓ∂

User Image

User Image { oиℓιиε || σffℓιиε || αwαy || ∂ιcσииεcτε∂ ll мσbιℓε } User Image

█▌ She woke up screaming in the middle of the night, terrified of her own insides.
        _____nαmε;;
        _________Cat Burglar Nami

█▌ Dreams of pirate ships and Patty Hearst, breaking through a life over-rehearsed. She
        _____musιc ;;
        _________Brook playing the piano for Luffy, Usopp and Chopper

█▌ Can't remember which came first; the house, the home, or the terrible thirst. She keeps
        _____εmotιon ;;
        _________Fairly relaxed, almost too relaxed

█▌ Having dreams. And on the worst days, when it feels like life weights ten thousand
        _____αctιons ;;
        _________Working on a few maps, drinking some wine

█▌ Tonnes, she's got her cowboy boots and car keys on the bed stand, so she can always run.
        _____cяusħεs ;;
        _________In love with adventure<3

User ImageShut up and listen!

[ ℓετs ταℓk мσηεy ] C h a t r o o m ?!

Ah, it's nice when I can get some time to myself on this freaking ship~
            I've been working on my maps for a few hours now and have a few done,
            so I think I deserve a break! ( /smiles )
            Is there anyone online?

[[ooc:// just leaving this here owo]]

User Image

wheatley● ● not a moron! »; machiavelli× __:: superASTUTE
                        ███████████████████████████

User Image
                            wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge
                            was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷
                              wheatley ⋮⋮ ❷ doing alright!

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷
                              extended research center ⋮⋮ ❹ exile vivify

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷
                              ' where is she? ' ⋮⋮ ❻ about that, umm...

██████████████████ xxx ██████████████████ xxx ████████████████

User Image

Okay! So this is sayin' that I only have...let's see...a few hundred more corridors to go!
                                              That's good! Fine and good. The messages sayin' that the reactor's gonna melt down is
                                              still going, well, a lot now, actually. It's pretty frequent. But it doesn't matter, because I'm
                                              close. And once I get this girl, we'll book it out of here, and that'll be it! Out into the open!
                                              Which is something I'm looking forward to. I really am. I kind of miss it. Kind of.
                                              ...So this, this thing just opened up. It doesn't look like an Aperture program to me,
                                              but if there's anyone on this thing who knows how to get around here more than I do,
                                              please feel free to speak up. Because I kind of want to get out of here now while I can.
                                              Hello? Is, is anyone on this?

wheatley( straw raincoats )

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

( ___*china shuffle ) ██` head »strong dragon× revival²

if i'm brave enough to keep going into an unknown future. ( it's because it will make me stronger )

User Image
- - - × ( DON'T ) *:BE AFRAID !
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -our tomorrow exists so that it can shine so run off into the future - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -cross over this eternity that only we sought out and set off now - - - - - -

- - - - -▇▇▇ feeding the cats. - - ▇▇▇ full!
- - - - -▇▇▇ n-no way! i gotta worry about the temple!

· · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · ·
someday the ( melody in your heart ) will become the light shining on you

Heh heh heh, here you go ~ ! [/smiles wide, hands over a piece of meat to one of the few cats nearby him]
                                It tastes really good, right? I made too much for dinner, and I thought you guys would like it. [/muses]
                                Ah? [/another approaches him and rubs its face against his hand] Okay, okay, hold on!
                                [/grabs another piece of meat off of the plate in his lap and holds it out] You enjoy it!

[/grins, but looks down at his wrist when the communicator goes off] Oh, the chat room?
                                I'm not busy, so I guess I could talk for a while! [/enthused wave] Heh heh, what's up? -- Woah, h-hey!
                                [/the cats meow and try for the plate in his lap while he's distracted] Nu-uh! I'm not going to let you guys have a free for all.
                                [/lifts up the plate above his head] Nooo ~~ I have to make sure everyone gets an equal amount! [/warm laugh]

- - × ▇▇ straw raincoats.- - -

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

█▌ She woke up screaming in the middle of the night, terrified of her own insides.
        _____nαmε;;

█▌ Dreams of pirate ships and Patty Hearst, breaking through a life over-rehearsed. She
        _____musιc ;;

█▌ Can't remember which came first; the house, the home, or the terrible thirst. She keeps
        _____εmotιon ;;

█▌ Having dreams. And on the worst days, when it feels like life weights ten thousand
        _____αctιons ;;

█▌ Tonnes, she's got her cowboy boots and car keys on the bed stand, so she can always run.
        _____cяusħεs ;;

[ ℓετs ταℓk мσηεy ] ● ● not a moron! » ?!

( /small wave ) I'm online, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Aperture?
            My name's Nami by the way. And who might you be?

[ ℓετs ταℓk мσηεy ] ( ___*china ★shuffle ) ?!

( /raises eyebrow slightly /small smile ) Seems like you have a lot of hungry friends~
            My name is Nami. What's your name?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

if i'm brave enough to keep going into an unknown future. ( it's because it will make me stronger )

User Image
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -our tomorrow exists so that it can shine so run off into the future - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -cross over this eternity that only we sought out and set off now - - - - - -

· · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · · - · · ·

Mmn! [/he nods, then holds out another piece of meat for the cats to take]
                                The monks feed them, but I don't think they get to have treats like this very often.
                                I thought I'd give them something for their trouble, ya' know? And they're really cute! [/reaches out a hand and pets one]
                                It's nice to meetcha Nami, I'm Sai Saici!

So, how're you? [/cants his head curiously]

- - × ▇▇ nami.- - -

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

_____nαmε;;

_____musιc ;;

_____εmotιon ;;

_____αctιons ;;

_____cяusħεs ;;

( /small wave ) I'm online, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Aperture?
            My name's Nami by the way. And who might you be?

[ ℓετs ταℓk мσηεy ] S a i S a i c i ?!

Well, it's nice to meet you Sai Saici ( /small smile )
            Oh? Are you a monk, then? Or do you just live with them? Honestly, that seems like
            a pretty boring lifestyle ( /slight shrug ) But to each their own.
            That's nice of you~ I bet they appreciate it. They'll probably follow you home or something.

Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking. I've been working on maps of the past few islands we've been to
            and I figured I was due for a break. And the crew is being loud on the deck so I don't want
            to particularly join them. So here I am~ ( /smiles ) And how are you?

User Image

User Image
                            wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

User Image

Yeah! You know, Aperture? That hidden lab down somewhere in the-
                                              Oh wait. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be telling you all that. Okay, so anything you- No
                                              no, wait a minute! How are you seein' this if you aren't an Aperture employee? Are you a
                                              hacker of some kind? Because I'd appreciate it if you hacked something else other than
                                              our records. They're kind of important.

wheatley( tangerines )

.......Chatroom?
                                              So this isn't an Online Aperture Employee Guide? Unless they installed a chatroom onto
                                              here. That's understandable.

wheatley( dragon )

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

User Image
- - -

Me? Well, kind of, I train with the monks of the shaolin temple and abide by their teachings.
                                Or... I should. [/he scratches his cheek and sticks out his tongue] The monks can be super boring!
                                That's why I like to run off when I can and have a bit of fun! I may not be home at the colony but Earth still has some things to offer!
                                But what about you, Nami? You make it sound like you do exciting stuff all the time. ~ [/wide eyed, shifting back and forth a bit expectantly]
                                The cats live here at the temple with us, a lot of the monks like them because they're good for meditation.
                                Because, ya' know, they're so calm and revered and what-not. [/he says fondly as he pets one and hands another more snacks]

Islands? Oh wow! What kind of islands, like vacations spots?
                                You sound like you're some kind of pirate, with your crew and all. Are you a captain? [/smiles from ear to ear]
                                I'm great, thanks! I completed my training for the day and so I made myself dinner.
                                I made too much though, meat particularly, so I thought I'd give them to the cats.
                                Nothing too interesting! At least, for the time being. Zuisen, Keiun and I plan on departing from the temple tomorrow.
                                I need to seek out more fights if I wanna get anywhere.

- - × ▇▇ nami.- - -

Online aperture... what? [/scrunches his face trying to repeat it, then shakes his head] Nope!
                                This is just a regular chat room, I guess. [/he taps the screen of the wrist communicator]
                                Where is "here", though? If that makes any sense? I'm Sai Saici by the way, what about you?

- - × ▇▇ astute.- - -

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

_____nαmε;;

_____musιc ;;

_____εmotιon ;;

_____αctιons ;;

_____cяusħεs ;;

( /shakes head ) I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never heard of such a place.
            A hidden lab? Hm. Sounds weird. I wouldn't want to be there, for sure.
            Eh? No, I don't work for the place! I just told you I have no idea what you're talking about!
            ( /small huff /crosses her arms ) What would a pirate do with that kind of information anyway?
            This is a chatroom, a place where a bunch of different people can talk.
            Anyway, do you have a name?

[ ℓετs ταℓk мσηεy ] S a i S a i c i ?!

( /nods slowly ) I see. Well that sounds like an interesting way to live.
            But Earth... so you're not from this planet? ( /eyes widen slightly ) Where are you from then?!
            Exciting? ( /scoffs lightly ) I'm lucky if I get a break from the excitement.
            My nakama are always getting us into some sort of trouble. Be it with the marines, other
            pirates, giant animals, and anything else they can stumble upon.
            Oh, well it must be nice having them around all the time. I'm afraid if we had any cats
            on the ship they wouldn't fair too well. Meditation? ( /ponders /taps chin ) Maybe I should
            get into that. It might help me deal with these idiots~

Yep, islands! ( /wide smile ) Some are vacation spots, some are uninhabited, and some have
            people on them. It's my dream to draw a map of the entire world, so I'm constantly working~
            I am a pirate~ Captain? ( /laughs ) Sometimes I feel like I am. I'm the most responsible on the
            ship. But no, I'm the navigator and cartographer. I make sure we don't get lost and avoid storms.
            You know, all that jazz ( /waves hand around in the air )
            Got ya. I'm sure the cats appreciate it~ You're going to seek out fights? You'd fit in well here.
            It seems like fights always find their way to us, though.

User Image

User Image
                            wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

User Image

You too?!
                                              So why is this, why is this on my tablet when I don't even need to be on here...... ...?
                                              Hidden lab? Did I say that? Oh nooo, no no! Ignore that! I was just talking, really. Talking
                                              without really thinkin' about it! I'm not working at a secret lab at all, promise. Like I said,
                                              I'm just talking away. I'm a talker. Can't really help it.

....☞.blinks A pirate? You mean the pirate with the hook
                                              hand who steals things from people, right? Or is there another kind of pirate? ...But what
                                              else do you do? All you do is just talk? That's it? Who even made this, I mean, why
                                              just talk? They could have at least made it easier to understand what the purpose was.
                                              I almost gave away top secret information on here!
                                              Wheatley! ☞.smiles, nods Good to meet you.

wheatley( tangerines )

A regular cha-
                                              ☞.shakes his head So...you're not an Aperture employee?
                                              Not at all? Never even heard of it...? ... ..... Ohhhhkay. I'm going to have to ask you to
                                              forget everything I just said! I'm not looking for anything, or working in some top secret
                                              lab, I'm just...working. That's all! Nothing to it. Can, can you do that for me? So, this
                                              miiiight sound a little odd, but do you just...talk in these things? Anything else you do?
                                              Here? Oh, nowhere! ☞.laughs nervously Just work! Um,
                                              why do you ask...? Good to meet you, mate! My name's Wheatley.

wheatley( sai )

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

User Image
- - -

It can be, but they're really stuffy so I like to leave and stretch my legs.
                                Uhh, I am from Earth, technically! I was definitely born here. [/he says with a confirming nod]
                                But I've lived up in Neo China for most of my life, China's space colony? Hmm... so...
                                So you could say I live in space! I'm not going to be back there for a while though.
                                I get to spend a year or so back on Earth for the Gundam Fight! It's going to be really exciting! [/clenches his fists, grins]
                                What? That sounds like so much fun, you're really lucky! I kinda wish I could do that.
                                I wanna explore and see everything, and fight! You know, without having to worry about responsibilities. ~
                                Really? I thought people liked cats on their boats because they hunted mice and rats.
                                Unless you guys don't have that problem, then you can just have cute pets! [/chuckles a bit]
                                We could meditate together if you want to, sometime! I bet Zuisen and Keiun would like that anyway. [/snickers faintly]

Wow... that sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to do that, too!
                                Now that the Gundam Fight is in gear, I get to see all kinds of places.
                                The entire world? Th-that's a lot to map! You think you can really do it?
                                [/he sits up and smiles] Maaa ~~ But if you have a dream, you can achieve it if you try hard enough!
                                How much of the world have you mapped so far? [/sways back and forth idly]
                                Then how come they don't make you the captain if you're the best for the job?
                                Hmm... but that would be a lot to do, wouldn't it? Maybe it's good you've only got to worry about maps and weather. ~
                                Yep! I gotta get enough wins under my belt if I want to get to the Gundam Fight finals. [/nods]
                                Yeesh... being a pirate must be really hard. [/frowns slightly, but he quickly brightens]
                                It's got to be kinda cool too, right? Sailing the seas and finding treasure!
                                What's the coolest thing you've ever found?

- - × ▇▇ nami.- - -

[/shakes his head] I can't say that I am, are they super important or something..?
                                Forget about everything? Hah hah, sorry, but it's kinda hard to just blank out everything!
                                It shouldn't matter anyway since... it's not like I know what you're talking about-- top secret lab?
                                How come it's top secret? You guys aren't doing anything weird over there, right?
                                [/he pauses, then shakes his head] Heh, I bet you can't even answer that so never mind! [/sticks his tongue out, snickers]
                                No, I think all you do is talk. You're supposed to make friends with it, or that's what I'd do? [/blinks]
                                It's top secret so of course it's "nowhere", che ~ [/but all the time, he gives a smile]
                                I just wanted to know, I guess. It's polite to ask people stuff when you're talking sometimes, don'tcha think?
                                It's nice to meet you too, Wheatley! How are ya'?

- - × ▇▇ wheatley.- - -
          User Image

User Image
                            wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

wheat◞ ↙ ( prometheus )!
                                  ⊱ exhale ✪ live↷

User Image

You too?!
                                              So why is this, why is this on my tablet when I don't even need to be on here...... ...?
                                              Hidden lab? Did I say that? Oh nooo, no no! Ignore that! I was just talking, really. Talking
                                              without really thinkin' about it! I'm not working at a secret lab at all, promise. Like I said,
                                              I'm just talking away. I'm a talker. Can't really help it.

....☞.blinks A pirate? You mean the pirate with the hook
                                              hand who steals things from people, right? Or is there another kind of pirate? ...But what
                                              else do you do? All you do is just talk? That's it? Who even made this, I mean, why
                                              just talk? They could have at least made it easier to understand what the purpose was.
                                              I almost gave away top secret information on here!
                                              Wheatley! ☞.smiles, nods Good to meet you.

wheatley( tangerines )

Well, yes, kind of. Well, I mean they are NOW, at least. I really wouldn't be complainin'
                                              if I did happen to stumble into someone, even though I've been by myself here for ages,
                                              and the silence is kind of nice after a while. But still. I'd really like someone else around
                                              here. .... ☞.grins rather nervously Are, are you sure? You
                                              can try really hard! I mean, try so hard you start sweatin'! Because I'm going to be honest,
                                              that's top secret information, and if word got around I just told you when you're not an
                                              Aperture Employee, I could get into some serious trouble. Which I don't want to happen.
                                              It's not pretty when you get into trouble. Just putting that out there.
                                              ...Weird? Of course not! ☞.tugs at his collar Why would you
                                              think anything like that? Nooo, we don't do anything weird in the least! We're just your
                                              normal, handy-dandy science lab buried underneath the ground. Totally ordinary. Completely.
                                              ...... ☞.realizes he just did, and shakes his head Never mind.
                                              Friends? How many friends? I mean, how many people are out there?!
                                              Of course! Absolutely nowhere. No mines, no nothing.
                                              ☞.shrugs a shoulder I suppose so...
                                              Excellent! Well, actually I'm okay. I'm trying to find someone who's reeeeally important,
                                              but do you think I can find her? No! I'm on a strict deadline, and she's nowhere to be found!
                                              Of course, there are millions of people stored in here, so you'd think it would be kind of tricky.
                                              But still. Her among millions doesn't make it easy.
                                              ...You?

wheatley( sai )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff